Wrike

4,3 (1.810)
Beheer je projecten van begin tot eind met Wrike.

(1.810)

Andrew

Wrike is the best for Project management and Tasks tracking

Beoordeeld op 23/8/2022

Pluspunten

The easy way I can assign my self tasks or yo anyone
Creating folders easily to group tasks together
Easy in time logging and time tracking

Minpunten

Sometime it is difficult to check the task that are assigned to me as they are not appearing in th inbox I have to search for them
I prefer there could be a tab to get the assigned tasks list

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work that we put in every day. So thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

PS
To see a list of the tasks assigned to you, you can create a dashboard with any filters you like.

• Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A powerful tool for content creation and workflow management

Beoordeeld op 2/8/2022

I enjoy this tool in writing my articles, managing my content and workflow. My overall experience is good.

Pluspunten

Write is a very interesting tool for content creation and easy workflow management and planning. In addition, this software offers many interesting features such as the creation of multiple drafts and with the ability to access them anywhere, time management. It facilitates the writing and publishing of my working documents.

Minpunten

Write has a lot of features and I find it very good but personally I find that some of these features are not useful. Also, it is sometimes slow, which often makes it difficult to manage some workflows. Fortunately not all the time. That's why I like this software. In short, I think it should be faster, it should also allow us to schedule our articles for later.

WordPress

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen

Write has features that allow you to write faster, better and more.

Microsoft Word
Lane
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Not a Project Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 26/3/2021

Wrike is a pretty good tool, but it is not a "very" good tool. And the cost of entry for basic project management (including effort estimation) is very high compared to Wrike's competitors. The free, Business, and Professional versions are missing one very basic and essential component of basic project planning.

The UI is pretty good, but a bit clunky.

Most painful has been my experience working with the sales reps and customer engagement staff -- when I've raised my concerns (that the Pro and Business editions missed a very basic project planning capability, which requires an up-sell to overcome; and that the cost of entry for small teams is excessive when the gap is filled)... I've been very sad and puzzled at the disconnect from what project planning and project management is, and the lack of desire to connect or find a solution for prospective customers.

This was the third time over the last 15 months that I've engaged Wrike to see whether we can find common ground, whether there is any flexibility, or whether they are willing to try to meet their customers half-way, and the answer is still "no" on all three fronts. I promised myself I'd stop giving them chances and move on. There are other solutions in the project planning and project mgmt space, so I am moving on.

Pluspunten

First, this is a pretty good tool for:
1. Nested task lists that look like a project plan
2. Task board views (if not on the free plan)
3. Customer-facing task-list dashboards

Minpunten

The description for the Pro plan states clearly "Full project planning and collaboration" and for the business plan "Robust work management with customization and exec reporting".

But neither plan will total up work estimates for a project based on sub-task level of effort.

Let that sink in for a moment: a "full project planning" tool that does not total up expected effort for the project plan. Yes, you can get that, but only if you buy the Resource Allocation addon for another 15 per user. Resource allocation is not the same as basic project planning (which must include level of effort estimation)

Also, the interface is a bit clunky for quick-edits and quick-adds of sub-tasks.

Antwoord van Wrike Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a frustrating experience, but I really appreciate your bringing this issue to our attention.

Sarah

Wrike is Great for Project-Based Work

Beoordeeld op 17/7/2022

Wrike's flowchart displays all activities and includes a comment and recommendation section for each task, making it an excellent communication tool. Wrike makes my job easier, and I love using it since I can customize the interface to my liking. It may be accessed from any web browser, on desktop computers running macOS or Windows, and on mobile devices running Android or iOS.

Pluspunten

Wrike has been an indispensable tool for us for a wide range of purposes over the course of several years. As an example of Wrike's usefulness, we were able to move our Change Request process from paper-based Excel spreadsheets to automated, digitally-driven Wrike task lists, complete with reporting. A centralized location was created so everyone could see what updates were open and past due.

Minpunten

Some sorts of views might be awkward to alter in some situations. Dates and times may be a pain to establish and modify. Not quick enough for everyday usage across all projects and takes time to manage the to-do list.

Kadir Ozgur
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Best Project Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2022

It is really effective tool. Overal quality is good.

Pluspunten

I have used this tool for almost a year. I am the one who bring this tool to my department. It is really useful tool while team tries to build a project colloboratively. It saves time and increase effectiveness.Second tracking progress is really easy. If you are working with large teams , it is easy to use this.

Minpunten

Limiting request forms is disabling overall quality. There should be ability to duplicating forms , this function should be added. Second, it took little bit long to get supported from customer service.

Zoho Desk en Smartsheet

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

firstly and most importatntly , my colleague recommended and second easy interface.
Chirag
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great project management tool for daily jobs

Beoordeeld op 22/8/2022

We have resolved the problem of logging in and tracking all our marketing requests through this tool. It is a key part of our deliverables, feedback on the assets / files, and makes collaboration with large teams easy.

Pluspunten

Wrike makes project management effortless once it is integrated as per the organisation or your team's objetives. It manages large number of users and complex workflows easily. Notifications and dashbaord management is highly customisable to suit your daily workflow and gives a fair sense of ease in day-to-day operability.

Minpunten

The complexity of deployment has to be learnt by someone in your team (trained by the Wrike team) so that you don't have to run to the developers each time you want your processes to be tweaked.

monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

Grest customer support and flexibility in customisation.
Ana
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Great project management tool

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2022

Pluspunten

The ability to have spaces and automate tasks. Spaces allow different departments and teams to work in their own space without being overwhelmed by projects that are not relevant to them. The automation feature allows projects to move along by triggers that don't require manual input or overview.

Minpunten

The blueprint functionality is a little bit more complicated than it needs to be for my needs. Just a simple duplication of a project or task is enough.

Ankit
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Help to manage workflow efficiently and productivity to a new level

Beoordeeld op 18/9/2022

Overall, my experience is good with it as it is suitable for the demand of individuals of any team. It has a variety of templates for different projects. It is good for collaboration as we can share notes and files easily.

Pluspunten

It is an excellent tool for project management and collaboration with the team. It allows me to keep in the loop with all my tasks. It saves me time by creating multiple projects and tasks and operating concurrently in real-time.

Minpunten

For a new user, there are lots of integrations that can be hard initially. The desktop version is much better than the mobile app. There is a learning curve to understanding the dashboard and features.

Josiah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Wrike is ideal for project management

Beoordeeld op 11/8/2022

Pluspunten

Wrike is a great project management tool that facilitates project management and collaboration. By creating custom workflows, tasks and projects can be given a custom status instead of the usual "New", "In progress", "Under review", "Approved" and "Completed". Wrike also facilitates communication with team members about project plans. This tool is very versatile and easy to use, integrates with other software and to manage external data. In general, all projects are managed in Wrike.

Minpunten

Wrike has a small learning curve and requires some time and training to use it effectively.

Allen
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good but confusing

Beoordeeld op 21/8/2022

Pluspunten

It does project management well it's fairly easy to get set up and started

Minpunten

It didn't have all the tools that I was needed for my small business and found it very confusing to get started with it

Shayla
  • Sector: Internet

Intuitive Project Management System

Beoordeeld op 8/6/2022

With the aid of Wrike's help portal and chat customer service, I learned a lot in a short period of time. With this application, you may generate databases of important information relevant to specific projects of any data type. Through the usage of its API, you may connect to, communicate to, and receive data from other programs you may already be using.

Pluspunten

Using Wrike has helped us keep our teams on the same page when it comes to complicated projects and tasks. It has helped us integrate the product with our agile processes, manage our sprints, and generate bespoke dashboards and reporting. Creating bespoke task lists in Wrike allows me to make sure that every portion of the project is performed correctly and on time by every person that has to complete assignments. This is my favorite feature.

Minpunten

There is no way to set task priorities in Wrike's task management software. It is only important for a task to have a high priority setting. Because of this, it is difficult to prioritize all project activities and guide team members on which work should be completed first.

David
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Exceptional project management

Beoordeeld op 4/6/2022

Wrike has transformed our project management process dramatically. Efficiency is up, visibility on pending work is greater, and we love this product.

Pluspunten

Wrike is about as close to a "perfect" project management software for us as you can get. When buying a product, there are always going to be a few things that don't exactly work the way you'd like, but the number of those instances with Wrike are few and far between.

Minpunten

Nothing really, there are a few minor gripes about design decisions and a few very basic features that we (and other users) feel the product should have, but there is nothing major and they are all easily worked around.

monday.com, Asana en Smartsheet

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen

Basecamp is a great product, it just wasn't powerful enough to meet our needs.

Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

We reviewed all the major players in project management, and Wrike was just hands down better for our use case. None of the other products came close to meeting our use case the way that Wrike did.
  • Sector: Computerhardware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It's important to keep our marketing staff in sync

Beoordeeld op 24/3/2022

We've been using Wrike to manage our in-house marketing projects for the past few years. For a long time, we managed our projects with the help of tools like Google Spreadsheets, Asana, and AtTask/Workfront. With these apps, we found ourselves in a "Goldilocks" situation (too complex). When we were working together, we needed to be able to watch one other's actions and communicate effectively with each other. We found Wrike to be the perfect fit. Wrike was first used by the marketing department. Since then, it's been adopted by a slew of other departments at the organization.

Pluspunten

Allows me to delegate tasks to my team and monitor their progress through this app. Working with workflows is a breeze because they allow you to organize the approval process. Your work may be easily viewed and changed on the platform, and our designers use the InDesign plugin for this. The team's activities, whether large or minor, are all under my control. Things that happen all the time can now be mapped out in detail. Because of this, starting a new project is easier for me. With desktop software, you can keep track of open requests and monitor what's going on. Other departments might use a tool we created to place orders for new promotional items like business cards and emails. The form allocates the task to the team member who oversees it.

Minpunten

The process of archiving a project isn't always the same. Some projects are left in the inbox for a while after they've been completed and then disappear. Remember the original title of the project or perform a backward email search to identify previous projects you've completed. There should be a way to see more of the projects that have already been completed and those that are currently in development. Like Trello, in which you can see what's in the queue and move things around when they're done, archived, and so on; you can do the same thing here.

Waleed
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

An amazing tool to assist the team solve difficulties and plan ahead of time.

Beoordeeld op 9/3/2022

Wrike was easy to use for scheduling and tracking project activities, and pre-made templates and their ease of use helped us achieve this. I like the idea of ​​customizing the panels for each project, as well as the reports that show the project's progress. I love the way Wrike fosters creativity, and always makes them think of solutions to any problems they may encounter. With Wrike's help, he increased team members' interaction with scheduling and updating tasks, and took notes on time, preventing any issues that could have hindered the project's progress.

Pluspunten

With Wrike, the team succeeds in increasing interaction and coordination among themselves with high efficiency, as Wrike provides various ready-made templates that enable team members, even those who lack project management experience, to customize them according to the needs of their project, allowing the team to track all project components, and implement some workflow automation quickly . Wrike's options by displaying projects and tasks in a kanban board or a Gantt chart have helped us communicate and better track along the project lifecycle. I love the push notification system that Wrike provides that keeps you up to date with task updates as well as future tasks you have to complete. I like the way Wrike collects all the tasks entered by team members and shows them in tables with start and end dates, as well as team member feedback, in a tidy and modern design, and the dashboards dedicated to monitoring our workloads and deadlines have been helpful in ensuring quality and timely delivery . I also like how it works as a database on the cloud that includes all the updates and records collected by all team members during the enemies of the programs and also during their follow-up, and Wrike enables us to retrieve those files and attachments with tasks in the order of events, which saves time and effort in searching for them.

Minpunten

Not a lot of complicated or difficult to understand, as Wrike is easy to use for all levels, and does not need a lot of training to be able to the user to benefit from all the tools that it provides. The user interface is great, the visual representation of the different workflows and panels is amazing and easily understandable, and the notification system is efficient and accurate. But I do have notes on the mobile app, as I think it needs to be developed to match the web platform.

Fillipe Neyl

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

If you deal with a lot of tasks, you can't go wrong with Wrike.

Beoordeeld op 7/9/2021

Wrike doesn't suffer from a common issue as other software, that is lacking functionality, they constantly add more possibilities and do a lot of research with users to make sure that their focus are on our needs.

Pluspunten

Our daily routine involves a lot of tasks, so we need to be able to easily create and manage them. Wrike is the best tool to accomplish this because you can create a task and add info to it in gradually, first the task name, then the due date, the assignee and so on. There's no friction at all to feed the tasks/projects with information, that's the reason why Wrike works so well for us.

Wrike offers much more functionality than you can imagine, you can not only manage tasks, but create really personalized tasks and projects with custom fields, several live views in formats like Gantt Chart, table and list view. You can set how much each team member costs by hour of work, and with time tracking you get real time reports for costs and risk management.

Our clients use Wrike as guests (Wrike calls them "Collaborators") and make approvals using the best technology on the market, not only with comments, but with proof and versioning capabilities.

The ability to create different workflow for tasks helps eliminated the need to create hundreds of subtasks and make the work just flow in a way we never could accomplish before.

Minpunten

One specific thing that I don't like it's that Wrike limits the Zapier integration to a minimum set of possibilities, probably because they offer Wrike Integrate, an owned functionality to create integrations. The bad side: you have to pay more to have access to it.

• Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Wrike for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 23/2/2021

Wrike for smCreating an errand and sub-task, allotting task proprietor and following assignment progress and culmination percent of the undertaking. Adding another client and giving them possession and advantages over a certain elements is simple. Sharing an asset and record likewise is an alternative with this product. Altering the setup and dashboard design-assist me to work with this product quicker as I probably am aware of all the areas of my tools. all organizations

Pluspunten

It's adaptable and there are numerous approaches to see projects/assignments relying upon how clients like to see things. For instance, as a rundown, Gantt graph, table or Boards is truly helpful as we have creators and developers who work in an unexpected way. The choice to go with Wrike was additionally slanted by the capacity to have outside partners join the group. The capacity to add custom fields makes it simple to add the data required. Various perspectives empower assignments to be seen by project, individual, envelope, and so forth Having the option to follow time on each undertaking is additionally truly valuable and simple for everybody. New highlights are being turned out often and Wrike is quickly getting up to speed with the zones I thought were missing at first. gadget for the understudies and specialists.

Minpunten

The adaptability and customization make it somewhat befuddling, to begin with, and I likewise found that the underlying arrangement we had was not ideal. This was the first occasion when we utilized a Project Management framework to this degree, so this might be all the more a client mistake issue. The "CRM" workaround I don't believe merits the difficulty. The estimating model is the one that I think allows Wrike to down the most. I comprehend the purpose behind at least 5 seats, however, every addition after this is in 5 seats also. For a private venture, this is the main problem in my view. This is likewise the situation for extra highlights, a considerable lot of which are just utilized by Admin yet are invoiced for each seat.

• Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very easy to use and with very remarkable features

Beoordeeld op 4/3/2021

We started to use Wrike in the organization as a project management platform in some departments, with it we take care of personalized workflows as appropriate, it also covers the requirements of Sales, Marketing and operations teams, we chose Wrike over others proposals because it did not need so much programming to start using it or customize its functions and even more importantly, it integrated all the necessary tools to meet the needs that we had in the company.

Pluspunten

There are many functions that Wrike has, but above them is the excellent organization that it has, allowing each aspect of the program to be in the right place. Its search function is very complete, allowing a large number of entries. These two features make it almost impossible not to get what you're looking for within Wrike. It has excellent integration with Apple operating systems, both with Mac and iPhone, which allows us to be connected at all times. Wrike has a very user-friendly and intuitive interface so even long working hours are done easily and without causing so much stress on staff. Of course, their workflows are incredible and allow a total customization of them without having to be experts in the handling of this type of software.

Minpunten

Although it is a very complete software, there are things that should be improved, such as adding a quick edit option so that you do not have to open a task to edit it. The linking of tasks is not your best option, it tends to leave some doubts and although with time the user gets used to it, it must take a long time to adapt. It also needs to polish its integration with Gmail a bit since it tends to be very slow.

Antwoord van Wrike Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your feedback. We want to hear about both what's working with our product and what we can do better. Our goal is to have the most flexible work management solution and we would like to talk to you directly to better understand your needs and address your concerns. Please contact us directly at [email protected]

Laetitia

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Wrike for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 13/1/2021

Pluspunten

It's flexible and there are multiple ways to look at projects/task depending on how users like to see things. For example as a list, Gantt chart, table or Boards which is really handy as we have designers and programmers who work very differently.

The decision to go with Wrike was also skewed by the ability to have external collaborators join the team.

The ability to add custom fields makes it easy to add information required.

Different views enable tasks to be seen by project, person, folder etc.

Being able to track time on each task is also really useful and easy for everyone.

New features are being rolled out frequently and Wrike is fast catching up on the areas I thought were lacking initially.

Minpunten

The flexibility and customisation makes it a bit confusing to start with, and I also found that the initial set up we had was not optimal. This was the first time we used a Project Management system to this extent, so this may be more of a user error issue.

The "CRM" workaround I don't think is worth the trouble.

The pricing model is the one that I think lets Wrike down the most. I understand the reason for a minimum of 5 seats, but every increment after this is in 5 seats as well. For a small business, this is a real issue in my view. This is also the case for additional features, many of which are only used by Admin, but are invoiced for each seat.

monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen

The ability to have external collaborators join specific projects

Asana
Mike
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Excellent tool for PM's, Easy to use for non-PM's

Beoordeeld op 19/10/2020

This has been a fantastic addition to our Projects Division toolkits, and has been integral in the success of several projects we have run via Wrike. Without this tool we would not have been able to properly organize all of the steps and milestones, and undoubtedly would not have had such success with each project we completed.

Pluspunten

We were looking for a full project management suite our PM was focused on a robust tool that met all of the PM standards and requirements. As we reviewed various software suites we found that although many met their needs, they were very difficult to use and understand for non-project oriented staff; this was critical for us many staff are required to interact with the Projects Division as part of their stakeholder and SME roles. We were very happy to see Wrike had a friendly and very usable interface that non-PM focused users could interact with easily.

Minpunten

As an admin level user for myself it is very easy to get 'lost' within Wrike, as I have access to all projects, tasks and PM features. Although note that this isn't a fault of the software but rather how we configured our environment and user access.

Easy Projects, Microsoft Project, OpenProject en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

Some of these tools did not have time management features, while others were very PM-centric and difficult for end-users to use as a collaboration tool with the Projects team.
Sanskriti

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Wrike; a comprehensive project management tool

Beoordeeld op 16/10/2020

Overall, we had a positive experience with the application. We deployed wrike at our desk, and able to get optimum results. We were able to manage 250+ employees from a single application. With wrike we were able to track everything including project schedules, working hours, ongoing tasks with detailed reports and analytics with visualizations and work flows. So, I would prefer wrike when it comes to project management, and it has been a great asset for team collaboration and event handling.

Pluspunten

Wrike is quick and easy to setup. It has clean interface with variant functionality. Well its initutive with smooth navigation and flexible for team collaboration where users are able to organize the workforce and utilize the resources at work.

Minpunten

With its rock- solid performance at work, I couldn't notice demerits with the app. However, its quite expensive when it comes to pricing. But the features we are getting up with the app purchase is at the top, and can't deny that its way better than other competitive project management tools.

Dynamics 365

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen

Wrike is great for project managment, and it outruns other project managment tools in-terms of performance and simplicity of use.

monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

Wrike was the absolute choice for our office, as it was easy to implement and has lot of integrated features we need at work.
Nathan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Team project management software that is continually improving

Beoordeeld op 27/8/2020

Overall Wrike has made us much more organized as a company. Those of us who are process-oriented and organized love Wrike as a project management tool. We're so invested in the platform at this point that I don't think we could ever switch to another software even if we wanted to!

Pluspunten

Wrike is very flexible in how you use it. It has MANY different ways to view the same data (list view, table view, kanban board style, etc). It has great options for setting up dashboards, scheduling workloads, managing complex projects, time tracking and reporting on all of that data.

Collaboration is easy with inboxes, @tagging, multiple assignees, document proofing, detailed comments/descriptions, file attachments and more.

We've enjoyed the community feedback aspect of Wrike as well. They take feature suggestions from users and allow others to vote on their usefulness, ultimately becoming a part of the product. Our company has made multiple recommendations which have helped guide the features being developed.

Minpunten

There is a significant amount of learning and coaching required to get up and running properly in Wrike. You WILL need multiple sessions with a Wrike rep to understand all of the functionality and get your groundwork setup correctly to ensure success.

We run into occasional issues where Wrike is slow to respond or a feature doesn't seem to work properly on some days. Luckily these are temporary issues and are usually resolved quickly!

Jira, Kantata, monday.com, Workflow, Asana en Workamajig

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen

We utilized TaskRay as part of Salesforce, which was extremely heavy and over-complicated for our needs. Wrike fit the list of features we needed much better, and at a better price point.

TaskRay

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

It was hard to compare/contrast all of these products without trying each one for an extended period of time. Ultimately it came down to a "gut" feeling and I think we made the right choice overall.
Gabriel
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I've researched & tested every major player in the "project management" space and Wrike Leads...

Beoordeeld op 11/5/2020

Wrike is an exceptionally well-developed tool that even offers integration with Outlook to help keep project communication and schedules organized and on-time.

Pluspunten

I'm a big fan of squeezing every additional second of my day, and as such, I'm constantly trying to do more in less time! Wrike keeps my projects on-time & on-budget, while allowing client collaboration.

Minpunten

I haven't found any major issues, perhaps the setup could be a little less involved but if you put in the time, you reap the rewards of a top project management tool.

Microsoft SharePoint en Asana

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen

Wrike is a more robust platform for my needs and allowed me better efficiency in managing large projects while collaborating with clients.

Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

Simply a better option for my needs with loads of configurable features and well thought out interface.
Sam

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Functionally adequate but UI needs improvement

Beoordeeld op 13/11/2019

The functionality is there for the most part and I really want to love Wrike, but the user interface is simply not as polished as some other major competitors (Monday, Asana, etc.). This hurts the user experience quite a bit.

Pluspunten

• The ability to view my projects and tasks in several views (list, table, kanban board, Gantt, etc.)
• The easy report builder
• The ability to have projects and tasks show up in multiple locations is fantastic. This means that projects and tasks aren't confined to only "live" in the location they were created. They can be displayed in multiple locations at once allowing different contributors and stakeholders to have access to the same items simultaneously without having to duplicate them. This was a big reason why I went with Wrike. Few other competitors have this architecture.
• The ability to add stakeholders without having it count towards your purchased user licenses. Wrike is a pricy platform so this definitely brings the cost down a litte.

Minpunten

• UI needs a lot of improvement:
- I should, at a glance, be able to immediately tell the difference between a folder, a project, and a task in every view that is available. Currently, they just blend together and it is very difficult to see any separation between these three items (in for example the Table view). This is THE biggest point of annoyance for me with Wrike. Other competitors in this price class have very clear visual interfaces with visually distinct screen elements. Adding an icon or other visual indicator to each item type would solve this very easily.
• The fact that the folder pane doesn't show in the List view by default when clicking a folder makes it difficult to provide folder information to a team. They simply won't know that a folder contains information unless they deliberately check. This is a big miss.
• The folder/project/task panel should be easier to open and close. The fact that I have to go into a submenu to close the panel is ridiculous. This seems like a small detail but UX/UI design issues like this can really drag down the user experience.
• Also, I should be able to do bulk changes from the Table view and not just the List view. These views are different enough to where this is an issue.
• Review and approval add-on feature is an almost necessary feature for creatives but way too expensive as an add-on. Wrike is already a pricy platform. These add-on costs feel very greedy.

Prince

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Wrike truly delivers on its promise

Beoordeeld op 31/5/2019

Overall is simply one of the best team management and projects software out there in the market, even when you compare it to its peers and its competitors it holds its own, it simply does the job it needs to do and sometimes it does more in value considering the price. I'm futuristically it is a software to look out for because if it keeps improving the way it has done in the last two years I think he's going to just be an A+ software soon rather than later

Pluspunten

For what is what Wrike has improved the way our team works, in fact, to put it simply he can simply change our level of efficiency. As a member of a team under a small business, we usually used to outsource team projects two other companies that will oversee how our team is working on projects and that used to accrued extra cost to a business that already struggling to compete and make it in the marketplace. But on discovering Wrike we were able to do things better, do things within the confines of the company overview and also save cost why being more efficient in all projects. It has helped reduce miscommunication, misinterpretation and common mistakes between team members have brought about more transparency and a better understanding amongst team members. Another thing I personally like is the fact that it is web-based and I can log in to assess what the team is doing, I can also send out weekly notification reports which come in handy whenever you're managing any projects, also the fact that I'm able to create custom folders and even subfolders, task, and subtasks, add users and include due dates is perfect for anyone who's trying to manage a project. I think it is a one-stop-shop for anything project management, and that's how much it has revolutionized the way we do business.

Minpunten

One of the challenges I face with Wrike is the fact that it is not really easy to set up. In our today's business environment where we are more in need of software and products that could assist us in being more effective such products being user-friendly both at setting up and during operation must be given more consideration.

I also feel that there should be an offline version so that users don't need to always connect to the internet to be able to use it effectively.

Another thing is that it takes a little bit of time to get used to, so businesses that are planning to use Wrike it must give room for an adequate learning curve.

And in all these little challenges are few things that can you get around with time.

Michelle

Highly Recommend

Beoordeeld op 5/3/2019

We have been able to get organized and store a ton of information in one place. This has also given us great insight as to what everyone’s workloads are like. Even if not everything is in the program, you can still get a good idea of what they’re up to or have time to work on. It’s a great way to group your tasks and you can create custom dashboards to make it so you see important tasks and what needs to get done at a glance. Despite some of the quirks, I recommend it.

Pluspunten

For the most part, I really like this product. It has allowed us to easily organize, group and assign projects to our team and really helped us get more organized. I like that it has a nice, simple look with lists. It is easy to create a task and assign it to yourself or someone else, set dates, change priorities, add attachments, links, format text in your task description, and group them into folders. I also like that you can put the same tasks in different locations so, if it applies to 2 different categories, then it can live in both places. It is also great that you can set it up so that certain tasks set their dates according to other task dates.

Minpunten

There are some features that would really make this a great product and whenever I have contacted support, they basically try to upsell us to a different level plan that still doesn’t solve the problem we’re having. One thing that’s funny is that it will gladly notify you when someone has assigned a task to you... but if you assign a task to someone and they mark it complete... it won’t tell you. It’ll wait until all the sub tasks are complete and then tell you after a certain period of time that you can mark the task complete. This has literally NEVER been useful to me. It also has a funky set up when it comes to grouping related tasks underneath another tasks so you have to play around with a set up that works for you. Lastly, they have a desktop app that they always prompt you to use when you click links to Wrike in other locations like your email. The app was just another thing I had to have open that did not help with my programs and it doesn’t seem to allow you to not receive that notification each time you click a Wrike link.