Wrike

Beheer je projecten van begin tot eind met Wrike.

(2.588)

Sorteren op

Sanskriti
Sanskriti

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Wrike; a comprehensive project management tool

Beoordeeld op 16/10/2020

Overall, we had a positive experience with the application. We deployed wrike at our desk, and able to get optimum results. We were able to manage 250+ employees from a single application. With wrike we were able to track everything including project schedules, working hours, ongoing tasks with detailed reports and analytics with visualizations and work flows. So, I would prefer wrike when it comes to project management, and it has been a great asset for team collaboration and event handling.

Pluspunten

Wrike is quick and easy to setup. It has clean interface with variant functionality. Well its initutive with smooth navigation and flexible for team collaboration where users are able to organize the workforce and utilize the resources at work.

Minpunten

With its rock- solid performance at work, I couldn't notice demerits with the app. However, its quite expensive when it comes to pricing. But the features we are getting up with the app purchase is at the top, and can't deny that its way better than other competitive project management tools.

Dynamics 365

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen

Wrike is great for project managment, and it outruns other project managment tools in-terms of performance and simplicity of use.

monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

Wrike was the absolute choice for our office, as it was easy to implement and has lot of integrated features we need at work.
Katrina
Katrina
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

To easily organize my projects, I use Wrike

Beoordeeld op 16/8/2023

When working with a modest budget but requiring a feature-rich application, Wrike is an excellent choice. Using the default and custom fields, we maintain tabs on all active projects and tasks. I like that Wrike notifies task owners through email when a work is overdue, and that I can create my own dashboards.

Pluspunten

Since I've never used any other project management software before, I can't really make any comparisons. However, Wrike successfully manages several difficult projects, which is exactly what I needed.

Minpunten

It would be convenient if the left-hand Inbox could be hidden when working on projects. The capabilities for reporting are subpar. Wrike might learn from Smartsheet's reporting and improve upon its own system accordingly.

• Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Marketing Agency Buyer Beware

Beoordeeld op 27/3/2021

Buyer beware if you're a marketing agency looking at Wrike for PM tool. We engaged Wrike to help us solve some very specific issues in which we outlined in detail during our numerous calls with sales rep. He showed us high-level that we could solve for our needs in his demo account which was not set-up to be agency-specific. He gave us test access and we tested as much as we knew how to test not understanding how to use the system but was reassured by the sales rep over and over again that Wrike could solve our needs. We decided to proceed with Wrike and even purchase the onboarding package so that someone could train us on how to use the system. The first onboarding rep we were given had literally zero clue how agency operations were set-up. We again outlined everything we needed Wrike to accomplish for our business and we left our first session feeling like we made a big mistake. We were given a second onboarding rep who was a lot better however, after three sessions, he couldn't even help us with solving our needs. To his credit, he tried so many workarounds but the system still wasn't working for what we made very clear we needed it to do. For reference these are the items we stated numerous times we needed this system to solve for:

1. transparency with clients being able to plan out ongoing marketing plans (solved only 50%)
2. track time and effort to be able to track workload (solved)
3. track ongoing month-over-month retainer budgets and products clients (not accurate

Detailed task management
Workload managment

Minpunten

See below including very poor customer service

ClickUp

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen

I thought I was getting a more comprehensive product little did I know I was making a very bad decision

Teamwork.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

There were onboarding specialists vs Clickup.

Antwoord van Wrike

Thanks for your feedback. The experience you describe does not reflect the level of service we strive to deliver, and we want to help make it right. We were unable to identify your account from the information here, so please contact us directly at [email protected]. We would love to make things right if you give us another chance.

Giovanni
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

In my opinion this software is the best one I've ever used in the field of project management.

Beoordeeld op 5/11/2023

Due to my experience of using Wrike and as an Cheif Executive Officer who is looking for a comprehensive and flexible solutions, I can say that Wrike offers a range of features to help streamline workflows and improve productivity.

Pluspunten

1-It offers integration with other popular tools and platforms.
2- Its user-friendly interface, customizable workflows.

Minpunten

1-The high price compared to the other project management software.
2- The learning curve for new users.

Zoho Projects

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

Because it has all the features that I want , and it felt more intuitive.
Lillian
Lillian
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Wrike is a great all-in-one solution for project managers

Beoordeeld op 21/8/2023

The status of each project, the number of tasks completed, the amount of time spent on each, and much more can now be viewed in one convenient location. It's a huge improvement over having everyone on the team use their own methods.

Pluspunten

Wrike is a great tool for monitoring and organizing multiple projects at once. When you have several clients to keep track of, it's extremely helpful to be able to categorize and arrange your projects according to their purpose, client, and current status.

Minpunten

I would appreciate it if a few UI things were polished up. Not a dealbreaker, but the software may be less user-friendly on the smaller screens of a laptop or mobile device.

Terry
Terry

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Wrike is one of the best project management platforms, I love it and I recommend it.

Beoordeeld op 15/8/2023

Everyone on the team has benefited greatly from its use as a tool for allocating, ranking, and organizing work. Before we started using Wirke, our team had to rely on Excel spreadsheets, which was a time-consuming and convoluted process.

Pluspunten

It's a fantastic resource for organizing and coordinating the efforts of a group or an individual. It's easy to use and manage both day-to-day operations and larger projects with its straightforward graphical user interface. Tasks can be assigned to individuals and given a due date, start time, and description.It lets you track anything from active to finished to cancelled jobs with ease.

Minpunten

When I update a task's status, I don't always know if it was updated to the right status, which is the one issue I have with Wrike. Sometimes when I am dragging a task to change its state, I accidentally leave it in the needed status and then I can't see it.

Saskia
Saskia
  • Sector: Restaurants
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best Value Product Management Software Available.

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2023

Project plans, external stakeholder collaboration, form filling, project maintenance, project health monitoring, task organization according to due dates, and the scheduling of modifications or updates are all accomplished with the help of Wrike. Because with Wrike, our cross-functional teams no longer need to juggle disparate papers to accomplish the aforementioned goals. The software may be used to keep tabs on how much time is spent on each project and how many resources are being used.

Pluspunten

After spending a few years with Wrike and becoming proficient with its workflow creation features, I can confidently declare that its ability to construct interdependencies is its most useful function. Connecting our visual work within tasks has been a game-changer for developing throughlines for the creative team I work on. The changes to the user interface over the past year, as well as the connectivity with Slack, have been immensely helpful to my team. The alert system works well.

Minpunten

The Mac desktop application isn't perfect. As soon as Apple releases an update, it often becomes incompatible with the new software and stops working.

Amanda F
Amanda F

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Wrike is one of the best project management tools

Beoordeeld op 11/7/2023

The reporting and dashboard functions are my favorites in Wrike. Team members can now more efficiently divide up work, check in on how things are going, work together in person or from afar, view tasks in a variety of formats (such as spreadsheets and lists), and use adaptable project templates.

Pluspunten

Wrike is a software program that helps businesses manage their daily operations. Wrike can be used to keep track of anything from daily tasks to large-scale initiatives. Wrike's forms guarantee that all the preliminary data for a project is gathered (and organized) in advance.

Minpunten

Wrike's lack of native integration with other systems is its only real flaw. There is better integration potential between your tech stack and other project management software. However, Wrike's in-built features eliminate the need to install additional programs in many scenarios.

Maddie
Maddie
  • Sector: Computergames

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Wrike is an excellent tool for managing projects

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2023

Wrike is an excellent platform for OSRs, and its price is even better. Its features are on par with those of Workfront, which is currently my favorite platform in this space. Favorite features include internal rate cards, time tracking, formulae, reports, custom fields, and more.

Pluspunten

I really appreciate Wrike's flexibility. It's wonderful because it can be easily adapted to your company and field. It's wonderful, and everyone on our staff uses it weekly to track their hours.

Minpunten

My primary complaint regarding Wrike is that it lacks a simple CRM integration. Because our existing CRM is so antiquated and cumbersome, I've taken it upon myself to investigate the possibility of using Wrike in this capacity.

leanna
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Leanna Review

Beoordeeld op 23/1/2024

I am happy with this software and will continue to use it in the future.

I am happy with this software and will continue to use it in the future.

Pluspunten

I am able to manage projects and collaborate with internal teams.

Minpunten

so far i cannot find anything wrong with this software

Mike
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Excellent tool for PM's, Easy to use for non-PM's

Beoordeeld op 19/10/2020

This has been a fantastic addition to our Projects Division toolkits, and has been integral in the success of several projects we have run via Wrike. Without this tool we would not have been able to properly organize all of the steps and milestones, and undoubtedly would not have had such success with each project we completed.

Pluspunten

We were looking for a full project management suite our PM was focused on a robust tool that met all of the PM standards and requirements. As we reviewed various software suites we found that although many met their needs, they were very difficult to use and understand for non-project oriented staff; this was critical for us many staff are required to interact with the Projects Division as part of their stakeholder and SME roles. We were very happy to see Wrike had a friendly and very usable interface that non-PM focused users could interact with easily.

Minpunten

As an admin level user for myself it is very easy to get 'lost' within Wrike, as I have access to all projects, tasks and PM features. Although note that this isn't a fault of the software but rather how we configured our environment and user access.

Microsoft Project, Birdview PSA, OpenProject en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

Some of these tools did not have time management features, while others were very PM-centric and difficult for end-users to use as a collaboration tool with the Projects team.
Sarah
Sarah

Wrike is Great for Project-Based Work

Beoordeeld op 17/7/2022

Wrike's flowchart displays all activities and includes a comment and recommendation section for each task, making it an excellent communication tool. Wrike makes my job easier, and I love using it since I can customize the interface to my liking. It may be accessed from any web browser, on desktop computers running macOS or Windows, and on mobile devices running Android or iOS.

Pluspunten

Wrike has been an indispensable tool for us for a wide range of purposes over the course of several years. As an example of Wrike's usefulness, we were able to move our Change Request process from paper-based Excel spreadsheets to automated, digitally-driven Wrike task lists, complete with reporting. A centralized location was created so everyone could see what updates were open and past due.

Minpunten

Some sorts of views might be awkward to alter in some situations. Dates and times may be a pain to establish and modify. Not quick enough for everyday usage across all projects and takes time to manage the to-do list.

Brock
Brock
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

We get so much more done since we began using Wrike.

Beoordeeld op 25/2/2023

Wrike is a great program. Not only has it helped our various departments manage their projects better, but has given us cross-team visibility we have never had before. That was a huge benefit that we weren't expecting.

Pluspunten

Wrike is EXTREMELY powerful. The learning curve is very manageable and very quickly your teams can be using the tool and improving their efficiency. It has made a TREMENDOUS difference in our productivity. Our teams adopted the program with very little trouble and now it is our main workflow system.I am not sure how we did business before we got Wrike.

Minpunten

There is very little we don't like about Wrike. It is a great program. We have always figured out a way to make it do what we need it to for managing our business.

monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen

Team Gantt can't hold a candle to Wrike. It is harder to use, has a MUCH bigger learning curve, we struggled to get team adoption with Team Gantt, it didn't work well across multiple departments. Wrike is just a much better system.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

Wrike was a better fit across the whole organization. Monday.com was a good fit for marketing, but didn't work as well for product development, tech and other departments in the company.
Brooke

Good PM Tool But I Wish There Was More

Beoordeeld op 7/3/2023

Good. I've used the tool with two businesses now and find it easy to navigate and customize for our team. But I live in Wrike - those who don't have a hard time finding projects or setting up tasks. I take that on as much as I can to 1) help them out/save time and 2) have consistent project/task flow across projects.

Pluspunten

I like the different views: Gantt, table, list, calendar, dashboard, etc. This is my favorite thing about Wrike because not everyone thinks the same way. And bi-locating. And custom fields - it's really elevated my reporting. And blueprints - TIME SAVER.

Minpunten

Limitations around sorting - in marketing we NEED to sort by due date, not start date, because our work pivots constantly. Limitations on forms - I really wish I could make a form with logic. Limitations with automation - it's such a cool feature that you can automate pretty much everything but I haven't had great success when rolling out to the team.

Lytho Workflow

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

It was here when I joined, but the two above are tools that I've worked with and really like. What makes Wrike different from TW is views and reporting (although I'm not a huge fan of having to export raw data ). With Lytho (formerly Ignite) is WONDERFUL for creative teams, but not as collaborative with stakeholders. And expensive.
Diana

Project Management in Higher Ed

Beoordeeld op 14/3/2023

It started off with solving a simple problem: how to intake marketing requests that does not rely on keeping track of emails. Wrike fit the bill with the added bonus of online proofing with the very strict "approved" or "changes requested". Before, we would get emails saying "This is great!" and we would send to print thinking that was an approval when it wasn't. Being able to drop points on the artwork has also simplified our workflow as we don't have as many follow up questions for the requestor. That is just the start, there is so much more value Wrike has brought to our marketing team that I would need more time to go through them all. Over the last 5 years of using Wrike, it has always gotten better especially with special care for the requests provided and upvoted by its customers. We are very happy with Wrike.

Pluspunten

The request form system. As a district of three community colleges, the district administrative center is the hub that provides customer service to the colleges. With request forms, we are able to get them to the appropriate person.

Minpunten

Calendars needs a refresh. It would be nice if we could add tasks directly to it in the smart calendar option (I know it still exists in classic but that is too much manual work).

Trello en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

At the time, Wrike was the only one with a request form intake system.

Excellent Team and Project Management

Beoordeeld op 14/3/2023

Wrike has become an essential part of our day-to-day operations.

Wrike has become an essential part of our day-to-day operations.

Pluspunten

The blueprint and recurrent features in particular are a marvelous tool to help us easily create and recreate projects that happen with frequency.

Minpunten

We continue to discover new features that are rolled out that can be of great assistance to us. Unfortunately, documentation and help articles explaining how to use these are not always readily found.

Basecamp, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen

Wrike provided a better price for a large team where we have internal requestors who do not need a full account.

Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

Wrike offered the balance of features and price that made the most sense for our size of organization.

Project Planning & Resource Management

Beoordeeld op 23/3/2023

Our team has been working off Wrike for over 4 years and it continues to be a positive experience. Previous to implementing Wrike, the team was working off a series of patched together platforms which included Google and Excel spreadsheets, Trello, Basecamp, and Asana. The beautiful thing about Wrike is that it allows users all of the views that are available in those different platforms (i.e., Trello's Kanban cards) but with one centralized 'source of truth' for all project and resource planning. After trying a selection of various platforms and continuing to work with vendors across multiple platforms, Wrike continues to be a favourite.

Pluspunten

Wrike is an effective web-based project management and resource planning platform, which has enough features to be useful, but also enough flexibility and customization—on both the enterprise and user-level—to work for a variety of organizations, individuals, and work-styles. The project management view is particularly helpful as the same project can be viewed as a list, (kanban) board, table (spreadsheet view), Gantt chart and more. This allows users flexibility to engage with projects in the way that works for them.

Minpunten

The calendar functionality and design could be more elegant, as it feels like a somewhat neglected corner of the platform. It is functional, but not pretty.

Function Point, FunctionFox, monday.com en Asana

Redenen om voor Wrike te kiezen

Not everyone was using Trello and it didn't integrate well across functions. Monday.com had a nice "list view" of products, but integration between projects, tasks, and resources was weak. Excel and Google sheets were far too rudimentary in their functionality.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wrike

Wrike was a more robust solution with the option for various project views of the same information. Additionally, at the time, we could invite unlimited external collaborators into the system, which worked well for easily engaging with our network of freelancers who could work in our project management ecosystem. Overall, Wrike was the most dynamic solution, while also being the easiest to understand and use.
Sam
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Functionally adequate but UI needs improvement

Beoordeeld op 13/11/2019

The functionality is there for the most part and I really want to love Wrike, but the user interface is simply not as polished as some other major competitors (Monday, Asana, etc.). This hurts the user experience quite a bit.

Pluspunten

• The ability to view my projects and tasks in several views (list, table, kanban board, Gantt, etc.)
• The easy report builder
• The ability to have projects and tasks show up in multiple locations is fantastic. This means that projects and tasks aren't confined to only "live" in the location they were created. They can be displayed in multiple locations at once allowing different contributors and stakeholders to have access to the same items simultaneously without having to duplicate them. This was a big reason why I went with Wrike. Few other competitors have this architecture.
• The ability to add stakeholders without having it count towards your purchased user licenses. Wrike is a pricy platform so this definitely brings the cost down a litte.

Minpunten

• UI needs a lot of improvement:
- I should, at a glance, be able to immediately tell the difference between a folder, a project, and a task in every view that is available. Currently, they just blend together and it is very difficult to see any separation between these three items (in for example the Table view). This is THE biggest point of annoyance for me with Wrike. Other competitors in this price class have very clear visual interfaces with visually distinct screen elements. Adding an icon or other visual indicator to each item type would solve this very easily.
• The fact that the folder pane doesn't show in the List view by default when clicking a folder makes it difficult to provide folder information to a team. They simply won't know that a folder contains information unless they deliberately check. This is a big miss.
• The folder/project/task panel should be easier to open and close. The fact that I have to go into a submenu to close the panel is ridiculous. This seems like a small detail but UX/UI design issues like this can really drag down the user experience.
• Also, I should be able to do bulk changes from the Table view and not just the List view. These views are different enough to where this is an issue.
• Review and approval add-on feature is an almost necessary feature for creatives but way too expensive as an add-on. Wrike is already a pricy platform. These add-on costs feel very greedy.

Fillipe Neyl
Fillipe Neyl
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

If you deal with a lot of tasks, you can't go wrong with Wrike.

Beoordeeld op 7/9/2021

Wrike doesn't suffer from a common issue as other software, that is lacking functionality, they constantly add more possibilities and do a lot of research with users to make sure that their focus are on our needs.

Pluspunten

Our daily routine involves a lot of tasks, so we need to be able to easily create and manage them. Wrike is the best tool to accomplish this because you can create a task and add info to it in gradually, first the task name, then the due date, the assignee and so on. There's no friction at all to feed the tasks/projects with information, that's the reason why Wrike works so well for us.

Wrike offers much more functionality than you can imagine, you can not only manage tasks, but create really personalized tasks and projects with custom fields, several live views in formats like Gantt Chart, table and list view. You can set how much each team member costs by hour of work, and with time tracking you get real time reports for costs and risk management.

Our clients use Wrike as guests (Wrike calls them "Collaborators") and make approvals using the best technology on the market, not only with comments, but with proof and versioning capabilities.

The ability to create different workflow for tasks helps eliminated the need to create hundreds of subtasks and make the work just flow in a way we never could accomplish before.

Minpunten

One specific thing that I don't like it's that Wrike limits the Zapier integration to a minimum set of possibilities, probably because they offer Wrike Integrate, an owned functionality to create integrations. The bad side: you have to pay more to have access to it.

Endratno
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Wrike gives full visibility and control over all tasks and and projects

Beoordeeld op 9/12/2022

Wrike is a great tool for entrepreneurs and small businesses as it allows you to keep track of all of your projects, tasks, and deadlines in one place. With its intuitive user interface, you can easily create tasks, assign them to other team members, and set due dates. You can also create project and task templates to save time, as well as customize workflow stages, create notifications, and set up task dependencies.

Pluspunten

My favorite things about Wrike are the ease of use, the clarity of the dashboard and the fact that it's really affordable. I really like the simplicity of it--the dashboard is easy to understand and everything is in one place.

Minpunten

Gantt chart still has plenty room to be improved

ClickUp

Microsoft Project
Sharon
  • Sector: Public relations en communicatie

Helpful for Small Agency Business

Beoordeeld op 14/3/2023

It's been a great product to use, but again the pricing for added seats is annoying.

Pluspunten

Project set up is a breeze, but I know we don't use all of Wrike's features to the maximum. The time tracking is good, but there are glitches as well if you don't complete a time entry and traveling away from the product temporarily. In general, it is easy to use but could use more initial set up support to learn to maximize all of the features.

Minpunten

I wish you could enter time in a grid format as well. I tend to not enter my time daily so it makes it a laborious process to dig through each client and project to find the appropriate task for entry. I also hate that I can't buy individual seats. As a small agency, I just needed two seats but had to purchase 5. That's a massive waste of limited resources.

QuickBooks Time

Cost and ease of use.

Workamajig

Ease of use.
Maximiliano
Maximiliano

Efficient Project Management and Collaboration with Wrike

Beoordeeld op 21/5/2023

Wrike has been instrumental in resolving several challenges within our organization. Firstly, it has greatly improved project visibility and transparency. With Wrike, we can easily track the progress of tasks, monitor deadlines, and identify potential bottlenecks. This transparency has increased accountability and reduced miscommunication.Furthermore, Wrike's powerful reporting and analytics capabilities have enabled us to gain valuable insights into our team's performance and project efficiency. The ability to generate custom reports and visualize data has helped us identify areas for improvement, optimize resource allocation, and make data-driven decisions.

Pluspunten

One of the things I appreciate the most about Wrike is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Navigating through the various features and functions is a breeze, allowing for quick adoption by our team members. The platform's clean design and well-organized layout make it easy to find and manage tasks, projects, and resources.Wrike's collaboration capabilities are outstanding. The real-time collaboration features enable seamless communication and teamwork within our organization, regardless of team members' physical locations. Whether it's assigning tasks, sharing files, or leaving comments, we can easily collaborate and stay on the same page.

Minpunten

One area for improvement is the mobile app experience. Although the mobile app allows us to access and manage tasks on the go, it could benefit from enhanced performance and additional features to match the desktop version. Streamlining the mobile experience would further improve productivity for users who rely heavily on mobile devices.

Rahul
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Take Control of Your Projects: Wrike's Time Tracking and Task Scheduling Capabilities

Beoordeeld op 7/6/2023

I liked this tool. Wrike allows me for easy project management. It is designed to help teams work together and complete tasks faster, while at the same time enabling them to communicate and collaborate on projects in a much more efficient way. With this tool, I am able to assign tasks, keep track of progress, and even make notes with discussions that can be shared with teammates. The best feature I like about Wrike is its ability to provide real-time updates so that everyone stays up-to-date on what needs to be done next. This makes it very helpful when managing multiple projects or working as part of a team since all changes are immediately visible. Additionally, the dashboard view provides an overview of everything that's going on so I don't have to spend time sorting through emails or documents trying to figure out who did what when. I think Wrike is great because it streamlines project management processes and ensures that everyone remains productive and informed throughout the entire process.

Pluspunten

1.Wrike's interface intuitive and user-friendly. The tool offers a clean and organized layout, making it easy for teams to navigate and collaborate effectively.2.Create and organize tasks in a flexible manner. With features like task nesting, subtasks, and task dependencies, teams can structure their work in a way that suits their specific workflows and project requirements.3.It provides robust collaboration features, such as real-time commenting, file sharing, and mentions. 4.Wrike offers a high degree of customization to adapt to different project management methodologies and individual preferences. 5.We can configure workflows, task statuses, and notification settings according to their specific needs, allowing for a tailored project management experience.6.Wrike integrates with various third-party tools commonly used in the workplace, such as G Suite, Microsoft Office, and popular communication platforms like Slack.

Minpunten

Wrike provides a range of reporting options, allowing users to generate insightful reports on project progress, resource utilization, and team performance. These analytics help managers gain valuable insights into project metrics and make data-driven decisions.

• Sector: Vastgoed

Improving project management efficiency

Beoordeeld op 27/6/2023

Wrike is an online project management tool that can improve workplace efficiency and collaboration. Its integration with other popular tools, such as calendars and cloud storage services, makes it simple to synchronize information and boost productivity. Although there are limitations to report customization and occasional performance issues, I believe Wrike is a solid choice for companies looking to streamline project management.

Pluspunten

Wrike stands out for its ability to integrate with other popular workplace tools, making it simple to synchronize and share data. I particularly liked the platform's ability to connect with calendars, document management tools, and cloud storage services. This integration increased my efficiency because I was able to keep all my key resources and data in one place, avoiding information dispersion across multiple tools.Wrike also provides excellent technical support to assist you with any issues or questions you may have. Several times while using the platform, I had to contact the support team, and I was always given prompt and helpful responses. This level of assistance was invaluable in keeping me on track and ensuring that I was fully utilizing Wrike's capabilities.

Minpunten

Wrike, like any tool, has some limitations. One of them is the lack of report customization options. This can make it difficult to present data to the needs of the team or company. Although the pre-built reports are useful in most cases, I found the limited customization capability to be a barrier for those who require a higher level of customization in this area.Furthermore, Wrike experienced performance issues such as slowness or delays in platform loading in some cases. While these issues did not occur regularly, they did have an impact on my productivity at times. It should be noted, however, that performance quality may vary depending on location and Internet connection.

• Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very easy to use and with very remarkable features

Beoordeeld op 4/3/2021

We started to use Wrike in the organization as a project management platform in some departments, with it we take care of personalized workflows as appropriate, it also covers the requirements of Sales, Marketing and operations teams, we chose Wrike over others proposals because it did not need so much programming to start using it or customize its functions and even more importantly, it integrated all the necessary tools to meet the needs that we had in the company.

Pluspunten

There are many functions that Wrike has, but above them is the excellent organization that it has, allowing each aspect of the program to be in the right place. Its search function is very complete, allowing a large number of entries. These two features make it almost impossible not to get what you're looking for within Wrike. It has excellent integration with Apple operating systems, both with Mac and iPhone, which allows us to be connected at all times. Wrike has a very user-friendly and intuitive interface so even long working hours are done easily and without causing so much stress on staff. Of course, their workflows are incredible and allow a total customization of them without having to be experts in the handling of this type of software.

Minpunten

Although it is a very complete software, there are things that should be improved, such as adding a quick edit option so that you do not have to open a task to edit it. The linking of tasks is not your best option, it tends to leave some doubts and although with time the user gets used to it, it must take a long time to adapt. It also needs to polish its integration with Gmail a bit since it tends to be very slow.

Antwoord van Wrike

Thank you for your feedback. We want to hear about both what's working with our product and what we can do better. Our goal is to have the most flexible work management solution and we would like to talk to you directly to better understand your needs and address your concerns. Please contact us directly at [email protected]