Timesheets.com reviews

Timesheets.com

Urenregistratie voor salarisadministratie en facturering

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Cayla
Cayla
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

• Klantenondersteuning

As an hourly employee, this is so easy!

Beoordeeld op 7/6/2018

Pluspunten

I like that every employee is held accountable to clock in and out of work. It is an extremely easy-to-use and functional software that helps the finance department to accurately pay the employees every two weeks. I also like that we can add mileage and review our statements, as well as adding in paid time off, holidays, and sick time.

Minpunten

Everyone is held to a moral standard, so everyone is inputting their own hours. Unfortunately there is no other way of knowing whether or not a person inputted the correct hours.

Janet
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent and prompt customer service!!

Beoordeeld op 22/12/2020

Again - customer service is the BEST!!! Never had a bad experience. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and prompt!!!

Pluspunten

Ease of use! Very user friendly. I love that someone is always available by chat to answer my questions. Never have to wait, and they walk me through the process. Very friendly!!

Minpunten

There really isn't anything I would change at this point.

Cassandra
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Timesheets for hire

Beoordeeld op 9/4/2021

The best experience is the ability to keep an accurate account of time tracking

The best experience is the ability to keep an accurate account of time tracking

Pluspunten

I have to say, this is a not really difficult application but it keeps an accurate account of time tracking. You don't clock in unless you are in the building of facility you work and you are connected to the app itself. It has a tracker on the app that lets you know that you are in the correct place at this time and it clocks you in when you go to the app.

Minpunten

I don't like the fact that you have to go into the app just to check in. I fell like the employee should be able to manage the app better from their phone. If you don't have your phone, then you have to waste time to physically go to a computer to check in. I honestly love the time cards better than this actual app. It can become complicated because it only shows the iphone compatible and it does work under the android system but it compiles complications. If the employee has any other type of phone because not everyone has the best type of phone, they will have issues.

Antwoord van Timesheets.com

Capterra ignored our pleas to remove this review. We can see the full name of the reviewer and their company name, and neither were ever users in our system. Also, we work fine on Android, contrary to the comments made by this reviewer. Our mobile site works on any browser. Please do not use this review in your evaluation of our service. Thank you!!

Bruce
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Preparing to Deploy Company Wide.

Beoordeeld op 31/10/2023

Fabulous. At present we are using an antiquated time tracking product. We started off about eighteen months ago with a different product. The interface on that product was not intuitive or user friendly.The other product's sales staff indicated that their support staff would be involved with initial setup every step of the way. That was not our experience. We spent a year, off and on, and about $3500 (not including labor) attempting to use the other product. Time and money wasted. The deciding factor, however, was poor support. Timesheets support has been outstanding. Quick to respond to live chat requests and accessible.

Pluspunten

The user interface is intuitive. One you get the hand of it, it's easy to find what you want.

Minpunten

Would like to be able to create a formatted template for job description, or, in the alternative, be able to create custom project description fields. Such as:Owner entity:Engineers:--Electrical --Mechanical--Structuraletc.

Teresa
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Great Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 1/7/2020

The customer service is unbelievable. I have been in this roll for 18 years and worked with many vendors and I have never had this great of service. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] this morning and in less than 2 mins., I had the answer I needed. He was patient, helpful and helped to educate me which will save me time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was professional but, very personable. He is a great asset to your company!

Pluspunten

As with any new product, there is a small learning curve but, I am learning something new each day. I wanted ours to be simplified and I have found the right product.

Minpunten

There is nothing difficult about this software. Once I learn more about the software, I may have a recommendation at that time.

Misty

Love it!

Beoordeeld op 3/6/2021

I had such a great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I had so many questions during the implementation and she was just fabulous!

Pluspunten

My favorite feature is having both a time clock and project time tracking in one system. Our firm had been previously using one software for payroll and one for tracking client billing. Having all the info in one system allows us to reconcile everything daily and monitor things more closely.

Minpunten

There is no app for ease of use on your cell phone, but it's not that bad we all can just go to a webpage to log in.

SUZANNE

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect for tracking your time for various clients, including interuptions.

Beoordeeld op 31/12/2020

Excellent product and training was perfect.

Excellent product and training was perfect.

Pluspunten

To be able to track time with timer and simultaneously pausing for interuptions like phone calls or emails

Minpunten

Nothing yet. Perhaps I will find something lacking eventually, but not yet.

Jane

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent app with excellent support

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2023

Overall my experience has been great. The app is easy to use and the support is excellent. I've never had to wait for an answer, and that makes a big difference. The app doesn't slow down my laptop the way the QBO time app did. I'm very happy with the simplicity, ease of use, and very fast data upload to QBO for monthly billing that Timesheets offers. Its BETTER than the QBO app for all these reasons.

Pluspunten

I tested Timesheets about a year ago when I was very frustrated with the QBO time tracking, which was slowing down my computer. Timesheets was a huge relief. It is easy to use, fast to export to QBO billing, and the support has always been responsive and helpful. I also love that I can have timer open for several clients at a time, making it easy to pause a timer for one client to start a new timer for another (and easily switch between client timers during the day.)

Minpunten

At first the UI was not terrific, but they've released a new UI that's much nicer. It is still simple to use, but just nicer to look at with a larger font.

Tina
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Time Tracking made easy!

Beoordeeld op 8/7/2023

Overall I love timesheet it helps me daily

Overall I love timesheet it helps me daily

Pluspunten

The time clock and time tracking features are among my favorite within Timesheet.com. They make it easy.

Minpunten

The expense record could be more advance but I don't use it much anyways

Jacob
Jacob
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A perfect software to have control of your employees.

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2018

This software has helped me to maintain control within my work team, that if it is true that it has its faults in terms of the modification of the times, but the truth is that when you have a work team that you trust and with the accounts, these aspects become irrelevant, as I said before has been quite useful to keep a real follow-up of each employee and according to the data there exposed to be able to take actions either favorable or negative.

Pluspunten

Timesheets is a fairly simple software and the things that I like about it is that it allows me to have a general control of my employees, since it has a name established by the administrator previously and thus to have control of when employees work, what days have missed, the hours of arrival and departure, review of the performances of all members. Another thing that I like a lot and is essential in this software is how simple it is, and what is online therefore all this data does not have to be stored in computers and can be consulted from anywhere.

Minpunten

One of the aspects that I do not like very much is that the site totally depends on the honesty of the users and this can sometimes be wrong since employees can modify their times, but for the rest I think the objective of the software is quite successful and that can be quite useful.

Julie
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Timesheets.com is a stand-out for its ease-of-use and stellar support

Beoordeeld op 24/3/2021

Pluspunten

I was looking for a simple time tracking program so that my employees could enter daily time and track paid time off accruals. I figured we would get something that would be fine, without all sorts of "extras". Instead, we found Timesheets.com to be a robust, fantastic service. I was amazed at how much we could customize (and how much the Timesheets.com support team could customize for us). It is a simple program for my staff to use; we didn't get bogged down by having to learn something complex and yet it does exactly what we need. As an administrator, it is refreshing to use software like this that just does what you want it to! Sometimes I think software development companies put too much into their products when I just want something simple. Timesheets.com provided the best of both worlds - a really good service that was clear, concise, and easy to use.

Minpunten

Once or twice there was an issue with the expense reports feature - it seemed to calculate the total amount in an employee's expense report differently on the report page vs. the dashboard page. However, this could also have been an issue with how I was displaying the report! It never became enough of an issue for me to report it or figure it out. That's the only thing I can think of that wasn't great.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Customizable!

Beoordeeld op 18/1/2019

Our onboarding to the product was a great experience. The Timesheets.com team made themselves very available to answer any/all of our questions, and took the time to understand our needs from the system before providing recommended solutions. Support for training new users of the system was great as well. Since I'm the admin, I figured that I would be the person responsible for training new users, but the Timesheets.com team offered to take care of that for me!

Pluspunten

I work at a non-profit and some of our funders require a number of employees to report where they are spending their work time. What's nice about Timesheets.com is that you can create departments in which employees can associate their time, but also projects as well. Employees are expected to dedicated specific amounts of time to certain initiatives each week and Timesheets.com allow employees to copy over hours week by week and adjust from those amounts. My employees love this feature. It saves them time from reinputting info in that stays constant week over week.

Minpunten

I did run into one bug while using the software, which Timesheets.com's tech team is working to resolve right now, but in general, for reporting, you can report on employee, by date range, by signed time and approved time. If signed electronically, the report show that the employee (named) and supervisor (named) electronically signed. But in the instance where an employee is also a supervisor or other employees, the report doesn't name them.

John
  • Sector: Defensie en ruimtevaart

Fantastic and Flexible Timekeeping (and more) Tool for Small Businesses

Beoordeeld op 10/2/2019

The three biggest issues that Timesheets.com solved for us were:
1. It moved us away from manual...

The three biggest issues that Timesheets.com solved for us were:
1. It moved us away from manual (home grown Excel spreadsheets) that were prone to errors, typos, and unintentional formula changes.
2. Can be DCAA compliant for government and government contractor customers.
3. Saved us a ton of time each month when performing payroll and invoicing functions.

Pluspunten

Just about everything. We sampled five other timekeeping systems (four of which were higher priced) and nothing compared to Timesheets capabilities and flexibilities. We are a small engineering services company with a distributed work force. We were looking for a web-based tool that was able to track our time against multiple clients, projects, and codes within certain projects. We also wanted an easy to use interface for entering time on phones and tablets. Lastly, we were looking for a tool that could be DCAA compliant when required for certain customers/projects. Timesheets hit every criteria out of the park and then threw in bonus features like a company calendar, flexible reports, etc. Another outstanding feature is the ability to enter billing and pay rates based on specific customers, employees and/or projects. This feature alone has saved us multiple hours each month when running payroll and invoicing customers. The price point and features are unbelievable! It more than pays for itself each month. Although the tool is intuitive to use, they also provide online tutorials and unlimited tech support when needed. Did I mention that the customer support is actually helpful and competent? I have already referred several other small business owners to this platform.

Minpunten

I really have no negatives to highlight. I typically am a relatively harsh reviewer of products. This one doesn't warrant a single negative.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I am using Timesheets.com for my salon and it's been extremely efficient and easy for me & the...

Beoordeeld op 25/2/2018

Ability to easily capture employee hours and monitor online. Ease of use, for me as the administrator and for my employees.

Pluspunten

I really like how straightforward it was to set up for my employees, and how intuitive and easy it is for my employees to use everyday. It took them very little time to get accustomed to it, I feel confident their hours are being accurately captured, and it's easy for me to monitor and approve hours from wherever I am. I also really appreciate that it has an IP Lock feature; with many online systems that's not available or comes at a premium. Though I have a solid team, it gives me extra peace of mind to know my employees can only clock in and out from the salon computer. I have really appreciated the outstanding customer support I've received, from the time I was just considering using it (they answered all my questions), through setting it up, and even after I started using it, they called multiple times to check in to see if I had any questions or needed any further assistance. That's amazing service, especially considering I only have a few employees, so I'm not a large account for them. They truly care about every single one of their clients having a great experience with their product.

Annie
  • Sector: Bouw

Amazing Product

Beoordeeld op 14/3/2019

I would recommend Timesheets to anyone and everyone. It is the best time tracking software out there and integrates beautifully with QuickBooks. Solved my problems wonderfully and is much cheaper than the other software options out there!

Pluspunten

Timesheets is easy to use, it integrates smoothly with QuickBooks; It is inexpensive. It has all the features I need - including mileage and expenses without charging me extra fees unlike other popular and similarly named software. And when I needed mods, they were quick to add them. Their customer service is outstanding! They were with me every step of the way installing and making sure that integration was smooth and seamless. They ran through my first couple of payrolls to ensure everything worked perfectly. They followed up with emails and phone calls as needed to make sure that everything was working smoothly. My team has never had any issue using Timesheets. It is simple to use on any device, from anywhere.

Minpunten

The only thing I would wish for if I could have a wish is maybe a few more reports or that I could customize some reports. That's it. Otherwise I think it's perfect.

Stacy
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

My Timesheets.com

Beoordeeld op 16/8/2023

We have enjoyed timesheets. The transition to the new updated version, the transition was seemless.

Pluspunten

The ability to have different office locations along with employees that have to be on the road for their job, having access.

Minpunten

Not being able to customize the time sheets to show or not show columns that make it look convoluted and unnecessary information for our reporting, along with font size.

Shannon
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product, never had a problem

Beoordeeld op 23/1/2018

Timesheets.com made it much easier to track employee and project time and record expenses.

Pluspunten

It is easy to use, employee and timesheet setting options are more than enough for our needs, support has been great the two times i had questions, imports data to Quickbooks easily. I also like that we can track all expenses, such as, mileage, we can create and track multiple project time at once and use it from anywhere and upload backup documents.

Minpunten

In the three years we have used this product we have never experienced an issue with functionality or accesability. I guess the way they charge is not ideal. They charge by numberof users but only in groups, so if we have 5 users and need 1 more we would have to pay for 3 more users in the next tier.

Norma
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

Perfect Product

Beoordeeld op 2/1/2022

I have used this produce for over a year and I have loved using it on my phone. I can clock in and out on my app and keep track of my time, vacation and holidays.

Pluspunten

This product is amazing. I love using it to track my time and PTO. I use the app so I can clock in and out right on my phone.

Minpunten

I like everything about this product. All available right on my phone.

Valerie
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing Time Tracking System for Sole Proprietor!

Beoordeeld op 10/10/2022

I use it daily and then when I had a question today about something I couldn't find I also had amazing customer support that got me the answer I need right away. In over a year and half of using this was the first time I even had to contact them. I have been so impressed with their product and now knowing about their customer support!

Pluspunten

This software is amazing and I've been working off the FREE (yes-- FREE) version for over a year and a half. (Just started my own company in April 2021). The ease with setting everything up is so intuitive, being able to write notes for the tasks completed with that time you're billing and the reports that available have been absolutely wonderful for my firm!! Thank you timesheets.com!

Minpunten

None. I bet the paid version even has more capabilities and functions I'm not even aware of.

Pamela
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Great customer service

Beoordeeld op 11/5/2021

Timesheets.com has met the needs of our company. The customer service has exceeded our expectations. There is always a live person answering the phone or the chat. If the problem is too complex to be answered via chat then that customer service rep will ask to call and will. This team goes above and beyond to answer questions, identify problems, and fix mistakes that the user may have made.

Pluspunten

The software allows our employees to enter their project time and/or hourly time efficiently. It allows the appropriate employees to be able to run payroll, keep track of vacation, holiday, comp time, and expenses efficiently.

Minpunten

The hardest part is not having hourly and salary time integrated into one viewing area.

Marion
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

Beoordeeld op 22/7/2019

Excellent customer service.

Excellent customer service.

Pluspunten

Customer service is OUTSTANDING! As a business owner, I only need to use the system when my office administrator is off, which means rarely. So every time I use it I have questions and every time our reps sign in and walk me through the process. Customer service is outstanding, always available, kind, helpful, productive and quick to reply. Honestly, if I was a regular administrator I would find the system very easy to use.

Minpunten

The PTO and Vacation accrual does not calculate the same as our Handbook. However, the reps consulted with me so we could implement a workaround. It was a good solution.

Debra
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Timesheets is great

Beoordeeld op 29/8/2023

I find it very helpful and valuable.

I find it very helpful and valuable.

Pluspunten

Convenience, and easy record keeping. It is a valuable tool in running this office and I hate to think where we would be with out it. I particularly like the ease of making edits and changes to employee times. I would be happy to refer this program to any business looking to save time.

Minpunten

The new format is a little difficult to figure out.

Wendy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great features & customer service!

Beoordeeld op 4/6/2018

Pluspunten

The software is very intuitive and user friendly. I didn't have to spend much time training my employees to navigate through all the features. The pricing is very competitive and the customer service representatives is very knowledgable and helpful to answer my question in timely manner! I am very happy to switch my timesheet tracking service to Timesheets.com!

Minpunten

The only thing will be my staffs sometimes mention that it will take a few minutes to log in each morning because it takes some time to start up the PC and lunch the login page, versus if it's a machine they can log in as soon as they enter the office. If there is a way they can log in with their smartphone but strictly limited on office premise only, that will be perfect.

Antwoord van Timesheets.com

Hi Wendy, There's definitely a way to do that! Call us - it's simple and fast. I will email you a the answer as well! There's no software to download or anything. It will just work based on your office IP address.

Ali
  • Sector: Halfgeleiders

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

LUMEOVA Feedback

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2016

Overall, we have had a positive experience with TimeSheets.com time tracking solution. There was a learning curve in setting up the different features of the on-line tool and learning how to use them properly. If you are looking for areas for improvement, you might want to consider an interactive (interview) process that enables the company designated administrator to set the various features optimally for the company. I assume for most companies such as ours, the administrator is not necessarily an expert in time tracking systems and could use the interactive tool. Thank you.

Mobile access
Audit-proof for companies working with government contracts
Cloud-based vs. local server based

Minpunten

Setting up the features for a novice administrator is not straight forward
It seems that there is no distinction between "Approving" a time sheet entry and "Allowing" the entry for edit by the employee.
If the employee makes an error entry, there should be a way for him to quickly correct it without requiring the supervisor to "allow" it.

Molly
  • Sector: Bouw

Very prompt service

Beoordeeld op 5/3/2019

Pluspunten

Ease of use and prompt service. Why the character requirement for this entry?

Minpunten

Mobile option not obvious enough. Again why the character requirement on this entry?

Antwoord van Timesheets.com

I have to admit it took me a minute to understand the criticism in the cons. You complained about a character requirement, which I took to mean that there was such a think on our site you didn't like - be we have no such requirement! But now I understand! You meant that Capterra requires a minimum number of characters in their review fields. So, if you're reading this review of our service, please know she did not mean we have a character requirement but was instead Capterra did for their review form!