Timesheets.com

Urenregistratie voor salarisadministratie en facturering

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Narisse
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Timesheets quick and easy for you

Beoordeeld op 28/9/2022

Pluspunten

It is a great software to help manage information on your employees and your business without all the extra files to look into.
Quick and efficient to put in information in as well. The data is easy to find and you don't have to waste time and effort searching for notes.

Minpunten

As much as it is easy to use and easy to input information, if you make an error, the details could be incorrect and if linked to numerous topics could lead to confusion etc.

Kim
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Accountant

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2022

Great

Pluspunten

Ease of use for staff and management. The reports are fantastic and easily customized.

Minpunten

Employee set up is a bit cumbersome but not bad.

QuickBooks Time

Redenen om over te stappen op Timesheets.com

I recommended it as I worked for another company that used it and so I was familiar which made it easy to implement.
Jeanine
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Timesheet.com is the go to place for your business activity.

Beoordeeld op 12/7/2022

My experience with them has heen great so far and for the time i have used them,i habe not felt unhappy about anything.

Pluspunten

Timesheet is extremely easy to use and very easy to understand.

Minpunten

I am happy with Timesheet thus far. I have not encountered any problems with them.

Antwoord van Timesheets.com Vertalen naar het Nederlands

This review is fake. It has zero substance and the reviewer talks about how satisfied they are but then randomly give us 2 stars. Capterra, you allows too many fake reviews!!!

Lindokuhle
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

convenient

Beoordeeld op 22/11/2022

Pluspunten

It is a great software to manage your company and employee information without doing a lot of paperwork.

Minpunten

If the employee information is not captured correctly then it could lead to an error.

Janet
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent and prompt customer service!!

Beoordeeld op 22/12/2020

Again - customer service is the BEST!!! Never had a bad experience. Everyone is friendly, helpful, and prompt!!!

Pluspunten

Ease of use! Very user friendly. I love that someone is always available by chat to answer my questions. Never have to wait, and they walk me through the process. Very friendly!!

Minpunten

There really isn't anything I would change at this point.

Teresa
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

Great Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 1/7/2020

The customer service is unbelievable. I have been in this roll for 18 years and worked with many vendors and I have never had this great of service. I spoke with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] this morning and in less than 2 mins., I had the answer I needed. He was patient, helpful and helped to educate me which will save me time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was professional but, very personable. He is a great asset to your company!

Pluspunten

As with any new product, there is a small learning curve but, I am learning something new each day. I wanted ours to be simplified and I have found the right product.

Minpunten

There is nothing difficult about this software. Once I learn more about the software, I may have a recommendation at that time.

Misty

Love it!

Beoordeeld op 3/6/2021

I had such a great experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I had so many questions during the implementation and she was just fabulous!

Pluspunten

My favorite feature is having both a time clock and project time tracking in one system. Our firm had been previously using one software for payroll and one for tracking client billing. Having all the info in one system allows us to reconcile everything daily and monitor things more closely.

Minpunten

There is no app for ease of use on your cell phone, but it's not that bad we all can just go to a webpage to log in.

SUZANNE
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect for tracking your time for various clients, including interuptions.

Beoordeeld op 31/12/2020

Excellent product and training was perfect.

Pluspunten

To be able to track time with timer and simultaneously pausing for interuptions like phone calls or emails

Minpunten

Nothing yet. Perhaps I will find something lacking eventually, but not yet.

Kevin
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

We were in desperate need of way to track employee time. It needed to affordable & easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2018

Affordable solution that lets us manage employee time effectively, allows us to create useful reports, keeps employees honest with their time cards.

Pluspunten

Timesheets is a feature rich solution that has allowed us to effectively manage employee time and reporting. It's very easy to configure and manage. It's great at tracking PTO and expenses. One of the features that we find most valuable is the ability to limit access by IP address. Our employees can only clock in/out when they are physically in our office.

Minpunten

There's not much negative to say about an affordable service that gets the job done with a minimal learning curve. One thing that I feel it lacks is a dedicated mobile app. Timesheets offers a mobile version of their website, but a dedicated mobile app would be a welcomed addition.

Anne
  • Sector: Vastgoed

It's about Time!

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2022

Very Accurate!

Pluspunten

Timesheet is very easy to use. It is a great software to track the hours!

Minpunten

I really don't have any negative comment about this software. It performs as it should.

Julie
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Timesheets.com is a stand-out for its ease-of-use and stellar support

Beoordeeld op 24/3/2021

Pluspunten

I was looking for a simple time tracking program so that my employees could enter daily time and track paid time off accruals. I figured we would get something that would be fine, without all sorts of "extras". Instead, we found Timesheets.com to be a robust, fantastic service. I was amazed at how much we could customize (and how much the Timesheets.com support team could customize for us). It is a simple program for my staff to use; we didn't get bogged down by having to learn something complex and yet it does exactly what we need. As an administrator, it is refreshing to use software like this that just does what you want it to! Sometimes I think software development companies put too much into their products when I just want something simple. Timesheets.com provided the best of both worlds - a really good service that was clear, concise, and easy to use.

Minpunten

Once or twice there was an issue with the expense reports feature - it seemed to calculate the total amount in an employee's expense report differently on the report page vs. the dashboard page. However, this could also have been an issue with how I was displaying the report! It never became enough of an issue for me to report it or figure it out. That's the only thing I can think of that wasn't great.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Customizable!

Beoordeeld op 18/1/2019

Our onboarding to the product was a great experience. The Timesheets.com team made themselves very available to answer any/all of our questions, and took the time to understand our needs from the system before providing recommended solutions. Support for training new users of the system was great as well. Since I'm the admin, I figured that I would be the person responsible for training new users, but the Timesheets.com team offered to take care of that for me!

Pluspunten

I work at a non-profit and some of our funders require a number of employees to report where they are spending their work time. What's nice about Timesheets.com is that you can create departments in which employees can associate their time, but also projects as well. Employees are expected to dedicated specific amounts of time to certain initiatives each week and Timesheets.com allow employees to copy over hours week by week and adjust from those amounts. My employees love this feature. It saves them time from reinputting info in that stays constant week over week.

Minpunten

I did run into one bug while using the software, which Timesheets.com's tech team is working to resolve right now, but in general, for reporting, you can report on employee, by date range, by signed time and approved time. If signed electronically, the report show that the employee (named) and supervisor (named) electronically signed. But in the instance where an employee is also a supervisor or other employees, the report doesn't name them.

John
  • Sector: Defensie en ruimtevaart

Fantastic and Flexible Timekeeping (and more) Tool for Small Businesses

Beoordeeld op 10/2/2019

The three biggest issues that Timesheets.com solved for us were:
1. It moved us away from manual (home grown Excel spreadsheets) that were prone to errors, typos, and unintentional formula changes.
2. Can be DCAA compliant for government and government contractor customers.
3. Saved us a ton of time each month when performing payroll and invoicing functions.

Pluspunten

Just about everything. We sampled five other timekeeping systems (four of which were higher priced) and nothing compared to Timesheets capabilities and flexibilities. We are a small engineering services company with a distributed work force. We were looking for a web-based tool that was able to track our time against multiple clients, projects, and codes within certain projects. We also wanted an easy to use interface for entering time on phones and tablets. Lastly, we were looking for a tool that could be DCAA compliant when required for certain customers/projects. Timesheets hit every criteria out of the park and then threw in bonus features like a company calendar, flexible reports, etc. Another outstanding feature is the ability to enter billing and pay rates based on specific customers, employees and/or projects. This feature alone has saved us multiple hours each month when running payroll and invoicing customers. The price point and features are unbelievable! It more than pays for itself each month. Although the tool is intuitive to use, they also provide online tutorials and unlimited tech support when needed. Did I mention that the customer support is actually helpful and competent? I have already referred several other small business owners to this platform.

Minpunten

I really have no negatives to highlight. I typically am a relatively harsh reviewer of products. This one doesn't warrant a single negative.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I am using Timesheets.com for my salon and it's been extremely efficient and easy for me & the...

Beoordeeld op 25/2/2018

Ability to easily capture employee hours and monitor online. Ease of use, for me as the administrator and for my employees.

Pluspunten

I really like how straightforward it was to set up for my employees, and how intuitive and easy it is for my employees to use everyday. It took them very little time to get accustomed to it, I feel confident their hours are being accurately captured, and it's easy for me to monitor and approve hours from wherever I am. I also really appreciate that it has an IP Lock feature; with many online systems that's not available or comes at a premium. Though I have a solid team, it gives me extra peace of mind to know my employees can only clock in and out from the salon computer. I have really appreciated the outstanding customer support I've received, from the time I was just considering using it (they answered all my questions), through setting it up, and even after I started using it, they called multiple times to check in to see if I had any questions or needed any further assistance. That's amazing service, especially considering I only have a few employees, so I'm not a large account for them. They truly care about every single one of their clients having a great experience with their product.

Annie

Amazing Product

Beoordeeld op 14/3/2019

I would recommend Timesheets to anyone and everyone. It is the best time tracking software out there and integrates beautifully with QuickBooks. Solved my problems wonderfully and is much cheaper than the other software options out there!

Pluspunten

Timesheets is easy to use, it integrates smoothly with QuickBooks; It is inexpensive. It has all the features I need - including mileage and expenses without charging me extra fees unlike other popular and similarly named software. And when I needed mods, they were quick to add them. Their customer service is outstanding! They were with me every step of the way installing and making sure that integration was smooth and seamless. They ran through my first couple of payrolls to ensure everything worked perfectly. They followed up with emails and phone calls as needed to make sure that everything was working smoothly. My team has never had any issue using Timesheets. It is simple to use on any device, from anywhere.

Minpunten

The only thing I would wish for if I could have a wish is maybe a few more reports or that I could customize some reports. That's it. Otherwise I think it's perfect.

Stacey
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Simple, Straight-Forward Product with Great Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 23/4/2019

Overall, Timesheets.com allows us to track our employees time in a simple, but effective format. And while they may not have all of the bells and whistles of some of the newer time clock software options out there, they do have unparalleled customer support. We have tried others and trust me the added features without the support only equal added headaches. We're glad we're using Timesheets.com.

Pluspunten

The customer service is top notch. The team does not make you feel like an idiot if you don't know simple tasks and they don't put you on hold for an hour if you have more complicated questions. You get straight-forward service whether that is assistance with a real person through the chat bot or more hand -holding service on the phone. Additionally the product itself is simple. While there isn't an app, it's very easy for the team to clock in and out and edit time as needed as well in the browser. They can enter their own PTO requests and I can view them individually or in the calendar mode to compare against who else will be out that day.

Minpunten

There is no app and it doesn't integrate directly with the payroll service.

Shannon
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product, never had a problem

Beoordeeld op 23/1/2018

Timesheets.com made it much easier to track employee and project time and record expenses.

Pluspunten

It is easy to use, employee and timesheet setting options are more than enough for our needs, support has been great the two times i had questions, imports data to Quickbooks easily. I also like that we can track all expenses, such as, mileage, we can create and track multiple project time at once and use it from anywhere and upload backup documents.

Minpunten

In the three years we have used this product we have never experienced an issue with functionality or accesability. I guess the way they charge is not ideal. They charge by numberof users but only in groups, so if we have 5 users and need 1 more we would have to pay for 3 more users in the next tier.

Marion
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

Beoordeeld op 22/7/2019

Excellent customer service.

Pluspunten

Customer service is OUTSTANDING! As a business owner, I only need to use the system when my office administrator is off, which means rarely. So every time I use it I have questions and every time our reps sign in and walk me through the process. Customer service is outstanding, always available, kind, helpful, productive and quick to reply. Honestly, if I was a regular administrator I would find the system very easy to use.

Minpunten

The PTO and Vacation accrual does not calculate the same as our Handbook. However, the reps consulted with me so we could implement a workaround. It was a good solution.

Brian

Overall happy

Beoordeeld op 24/1/2018

Pluspunten

From a web browser, the site works great. I like the simplistic report generation and the organization of the archived timesheets.

Minpunten

The interface of the website on a mobile device is not ideal. Unrelated to the mobile device, sometimes when reports are ran, it will automatically charge 1.5x the OT rate even when using an account code on a weekend. I originally thought it was due to the formula to start paying OT after a certain accumulation of hours, but I set that to a limit that has never been reached-so I don't understand why it occurs. My work around is to edit the timecard and use the regular rate, so when the program calculates 1.5x, the amount is correct.

Taku
  • Sector: Medische praktijk
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Great service!

Beoordeeld op 4/2/2020

Excellent!

Pluspunten

Great customer service and great product!

Minpunten

The only thing I would add is a more robust and easier to use scheduling module.

QuickBooks Time en TimeClock Plus

Easier to use
Kim

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Their chat support is wonderful. They respond quickly and helpful.

Beoordeeld op 25/7/2018

Allows me to track work done by my remote workers, process paychecks more quickly, and provide historical data on specific projects.

Pluspunten

The program is intuitive and offers what I need. There are a number of reports available and customizable in so many ways. The clock in and clock out buttons are conveniently placed. The time entry screen is compact and allows space for making long notes.

Minpunten

Setting up an employee is the only thing I have needed assistance with and this is only because I add an employee so rarely. There are lots of options available to cover virtually any setting you could want but it can seem be a little overwhelming.

Molly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Very prompt service

Beoordeeld op 5/3/2019

Pluspunten

Ease of use and prompt service. Why the character requirement for this entry?

Minpunten

Mobile option not obvious enough. Again why the character requirement on this entry?

Antwoord van Timesheets.com Vertalen naar het Nederlands

I have to admit it took me a minute to understand the criticism in the cons. You complained about a character requirement, which I took to mean that there was such a think on our site you didn't like - be we have no such requirement! But now I understand! You meant that Capterra requires a minimum number of characters in their review fields. So, if you're reading this review of our service, please know she did not mean we have a character requirement but was instead Capterra did for their review form!

Jennifer

Great for a Small Business Owner

Beoordeeld op 29/4/2021

Very good....Customer support is consistently helpful and able to assist on resolution of question or issue

Pluspunten

I was attracted to its HR function. I am able to use this to track and document staff performance and any incidences. Gives me a one stop shop so to speak on documentation of staff

Minpunten

Does not translate in Intuit payroll. I now just use Timesheets to track PTO. I was not able to get it to translate into intuit payroll software

Olivier
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Did already recommend this Timesheet software to partners, without hesitation

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2021

Before consultants' time was tracked with Excel and prone to errors. Not anymore with Timesheets.com This software eased our way to enter, manage, bill and reconcile timesheets.

Pluspunten

Easy of implementation, easy of use, straight to the point, excellent support, liked by users (consultants tracking their time), liked by accounting teams who can extract the billing and costing reports per client / resource / project / account code.

Minpunten

Interface is simplistic. Need to master the order to create users > customer > account code > project, otherwise everyone ends-up on every customers' timesheets.

Clockify

Redenen om voor Timesheets.com te kiezen

To consolidate all information in one tool and gain productivity.

Redenen om over te stappen op Timesheets.com

Competitive pricing and support excellence
Heidi
  • Sector: Plastics en kunststoffen

Best Customer Servicee

Beoordeeld op 16/6/2021

Overall experience with Timesheets has been amazing!!! Again, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], BEST customer service I have ever received, patient and kind and has always explained things and has been so very helpful!

Pluspunten

Timesheets is very user friendly - Customer Service, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes above and beyond to assist in every aspect of the system. He is a joy to work with and always has been.

Minpunten

It is not what I like least, but understanding entering the PTO - but I think that is mostly on my part not Timesheets:)