Less Annoying CRM reviews

Less Annoying CRM

4,8 (589)
Schrijf een review!
Een eenvoudige CRM die speciaal is ontworpen voor kleine bedrijven.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

The Easiest Application to Implement and Run in my Business

Beoordeeld op 6/11/2020

I needed a CRM to keep track of my recruiting clients, candidates, prospects, and contacts. I needed a method to keep all the notes, history, email, documents, and so forth with each contact. I needed to keep track of my tasks and follow-ups for each contact. I needed to put contacts into groups or lists. I needed a sales funnel. And I needed this with the minimal amount of effort. LACRM came through on everything.

Pluspunten

I selected LACRM for the ease of implementation and use. As a small business, the time it takes to implement, learn, and use applications can be a real drain on the business. I view any new application with dread, for the effort necessary to implement it and get it going. But LACRM turned out to be a joy. It was the easiest and fastest implementation of a business app I have ever encountered. It has a wonderful user interface, totally within the browser with no need for a downloaded app. The data is maintained in the cloud without any effort on my part. It is very fast and responsive, and has all the capabilities I need. It has a series of short video tutorials that are effective and correct. You can watch a video and learn and use its features in minutes. And it works flawlessly.

Minpunten

The product is very easy to use, and supports all my business processes. I would like it to be able to automatically enter single contacts with their data from LinkedIn profiles. That way I could enter a LinkedIn contact that I am viewing with a single click, instead of copying the fields one at a time by hand. I can enter bulk contacts downloaded from LinkedIn in an automated way.

Kevin
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

They are truly Less Annoying in every way!

Beoordeeld op 22/3/2023

They are amazing and I can't recommend them enough. I feel like we tried so many options prior to Less Annoying and they were exactly what we needed.

Pluspunten

Whatever ways you've found CRM's to be annoying, they are not. Very responsive, helpful and friendly customer service. Unlimited customization of the database to fit our use. And with all the flexibility we have also leveraged the customization to help us with the project management side of our needs.

Minpunten

You can't bulk update contacts, so have to occasionally go through a merge contacts that get duplicated.

Redenen om voor Less Annoying CRM te kiezen

Too expensive, too complicated and too limited. Having to pay per feature you need gets ridiculous.

nigel
nigel
  • Sector: Glas, keramiek en beton

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

does what is says on the tin.... but not much more

Beoordeeld op 27/6/2018

Pluspunten

ease of use and simplicity are the key words here..... inexpensive and fairly intuitive, overall good Value for Money

Minpunten

There are very few integrations and it is a little clumsy to use. The format for recording noted doen't make it easy to read and it cannot take in inbound emials into clients records

Autumn
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great, low-cost product for contact tracking, calendaring, client notes

Beoordeeld op 27/2/2024

It's been very reliable. It's one of only two programs I use for my contacts and notes. (the other is my email.)

Pluspunten

I like that it doesn't try to connect me to any other programs (except gmail for the calendaring), it's inexpensive, and the customer service has been really responsive and nice.

Minpunten

I hate gmail. It bothers me that I can't use the calendar without gmail.

Jon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A fantastic mid to small size replacement for expensive enterprise level CRMs

Beoordeeld op 8/10/2021

With 2,000 contacts in my database I need something that is organized and keeps historical information -- LACRM does this with a very functional interface.

Pluspunten

Any good software has a learning curve. The LACRM team, and they really work as a coordinated team, was incredibly available and clear in getting me to understand each feature as I got to it both before and then after I bought in. They worked with me to import my old CRM data. As I used it over the months they were as quick, and I mean really quick, in showing me features I missed. There are many opportunities to customize the program. I even got a letter saying they noticed that I wasn't using the Pipelines -- and then showed me how to use that feature for my specific business. Integration with my e-mail is amazing, filling e-mail with clients as fast as I receive or send. When I wanted a search feature they didn't have yet, they taught me a workaround that was very efficient. The more I use LACRM, the more I use LACRM. From "the thing I had to learn" it has moved to the tool I use all day every day. I had to learn a different way to work, but the transition was worth it. It is now present in my life, but certainly not annoying -- with the best customer service I have ever experienced. I don't use Customer Service to fix anything -- but to learn more.

Minpunten

I would love an overall search function that would reach into documents and notes. I cannot respond to an archived e-mail but have to copy/paste a old e-mail into a new one.

Michael
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

Assessment of Less Annoying CRM by Michael Piercy of Mandelbrot Ltd UK

Beoordeeld op 6/9/2021

Very competent and an extraordinarily good helpline, with 40 minute seminars with very inspirational people. You do get the impression that it is an harmonious company and we are doing this from almost 4,000 miles away. There is little choice about going online - and it has huge benefits such as sharing tasks and data - and Less Annoying will hold your hand in that process.

Pluspunten

It has the advantages (and disadvantages) of being online. For older people like myself there is a learning process in moving everything from a locally based network or even single PC and getting used to using it online. Less Annoying understand the difference and help you up this important step.

Minpunten

There is nothing I like least about it - I still have a little discomfort having used a previous CRM over several years working of a local PC, networked locally, but that is a generic online software issue not in any sense a shortcoming of LA.

John

We really love this CRM

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2021

We spent a long time looking at CRMs, many of which were over complicated, not intuitive, and expensive. LACRM does everything we need and at a sensible price. Also, we have support from the U.S. team who are very responsive.

Pluspunten

Intuitive to use. Many customisable fields, great support via email, ease of use with email (you just BCC the CRM).

Mailchimp changed the way they handled their email list and LACRM worked with us to adapt the integration.

Minpunten

It would be good if we could have standard template emails that allowed attachments or automizations

Capsule en Zoho CRM

Redenen om voor Less Annoying CRM te kiezen

The others didn't have enough customisable fields, were too expensive, or the email integrations didn't work as well.

Insightly
David
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent CRM for our small company (with a big footprint)

Beoordeeld op 23/10/2020

We are very happy with LACRM on every level. It has helped us get super-organized in a short time in a painless fashion.

Pluspunten

Less Annoying CRM offers our small company the ability to track each of our individual sales from lead to close, including financial stats. We have set up a special customized contact field for our international dept. We are considering adding a separate pipeline to track collections for delinquent accounts. It’s so flexible and effective, that I can imagine customizing it to track and administer any part of our business.

This is a manual, hands-on product. Its customization does not come from dozens of complicated adjustable but hard-to-edit macros, but instead from accessible, logical, immediate relationships between the functions. And all our data can be output in easily-handled spreadsheets and compressed data folders, so it could be easily migrated or adapted for other functions if necessary. The whole LessAnnoying system is deceptively simple. There's nothing we've needed to do that couldn't be handled in a straightforward manner.

I can see that maybe some larger companies might need more complex systems to track their customer interactions, with multiple permission sets for their various sales territories. Especially if they need to output complex pre-set reports to show relationships between different business units and products etc. But although our training and certification company has a footprint that involves thousands of professionals across the globe, at our heart we are a 12-person staff, including a 2-person sales office, with clear, basic needs.

Minpunten

I can't think of anything I would change. There was a limitation that required documents (PDFs and JPGs of our proposals and contracts) to be stored without specific organization within the contacts only. But that feature has just been upgraded so these docs can be stored attached to the relevant individual sale (opportunity, as we call that pipeline). Not only does the LACRM staff respond immediately to our phone calls for support and instruction; they actually listen to our needs and suggestions and make small, useful, incremental upgrades as necessary. This app offers consistency without rigidity.

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Kommo, Zoho CRM en NetSuite

Redenen om voor Less Annoying CRM te kiezen

Salesforce was way too big and complicated for our small company. It was originally chosen around 2010 by a previous staff member who, I believe, chose Salesforce for its market dominance at the time.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Less Annoying CRM

The main competitor we test-drove was Hubspot, and we found it to be basically a re-working of Salesforce. Hubspot seemed to replace the Salesforce set of complex nomenclature with another set of also complex, unfamiliar terms and processes. While such apps are super-customizable and flexible, and probably great for larger companies, our small multi-tasking staff needs uncomplicated and straightforward administration. There were other reasons we didn't go with the other competitors we looked at. LACRM just seemed to click with us right away.
Deniz Nur
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

100% What it says on the label

Beoordeeld op 4/11/2023

We're very satisfied with Less Annoying CRM. We have a very small sales team and I think it fits perfectly because it's priced a lot lower than most CRMs, it was easy to set up, but at the same time it still has 95% of the features we wanted. It's saved our sales team maybe adozen hours each week from having to do everything manually, and it's contributed to our revenue from that side thanks to everything now being logged and done in a more systematic way.

Pluspunten

It's a much simpler CRM solution than some of the other well-known ones out there. This meant that its setup took far less than it would've to set up a more complex CRM. But it also manages to maintain an impressive set of features lke automated workflows, email sequences, custom properties, etc.

Minpunten

It might be a problem if you're planning to quickly expand your sales team. It's only really designed for SMBs and small sales teams so you'd probably have to move over to a different tool once you're past a certain scale.

Sage CRM en Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Less Annoying CRM

We really needed something reasonably priced and easy to manage on the IT side, and the other two looked very complex and were unnecessarily expensive for the scale we wanted.
Kristofer
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Very good CRM for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 10/5/2024

Pluspunten

Easy to use and customise. Moreover easy to import contacts and "getting going"

Minpunten

Cannot think of any right now, but some cons may appear as we develop our system further. However, the flexibility of the system and customer support should mitigate these concerns.

Tom
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Absolute best small business CRM

Beoordeeld op 12/5/2023

I am pleased with the complete package of the software, the training videos, customer service and pricing. You provide a big bang for the cost.

Pluspunten

The CRM lives up to its name. It is less annoying! I’ve seen very expensive CRM systems that are so difficult to use that they don’t get used and therefore is not an effective tool.

Minpunten

I would like to have the email integration more seamless and have an easier way to capture text message communication with the contact manager.

Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Less Annoying CRM

Easy to use, training videos, customer support, and the 30 day free trial.
Tom
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

Thrilled With This Software

Beoordeeld op 23/10/2020

Pluspunten

The ease of learning and maximizing it as well as its capabilities. The support tools are also easy to locate and the item descriptions easy to understand

Minpunten

The current program limitations on setting reoccurring tasks.

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om voor Less Annoying CRM te kiezen

My concerns were realized once I subscribed. IMO, unless you are a large sales organization or manage dozens of salespeople, Salesforce is over-kill. Loads of features and reporting tools but the learning curve is extensive and the support is mostly on-line not direct. You can have phone support for an additional cost of several hundred dollars.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Less Annoying CRM

Ease of use. Functionality. Level of support.
Alistair
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

Less Annoying CRM

Beoordeeld op 19/7/2021

I love Less Annoying CRM. The software is perfect. It's exactly what I was looking for, for a decade. The team is relatively small, despite having a triple A product, and so you get the customer care of a small company (they're amazing. Even the MD pops in to assist occasionally if needed) but the capability and functionality of a much larger organisation and they're really responsive. The company's values gel with mine too so I'm very happy with the company and the product and will never leave Less Annoying CRM for elsewhere.

Pluspunten

I like this software so much that I have 4 different accounts. Two for my business, one for managing day to day life and one for writing a book. It's a really adaptable system for organising and managing information, time sensitive or not and has made the running of my business significantly more efficient overall. It definitely saves me a lot of time, plus it's really useful to have all my staff also using the same system. All information is in the one place as opposed to trying to use multiple systems with multiple people to get anything done.

Minpunten

Integration with my existing business was very simple. It made things a lot easier and better organised. I had been looking for a suitable CRM package for 10 years until I found Less Annoying CRM and on implementation it immediately made everything more efficient.

There isn't anything I dislike about this information per se. I'd certainly like various features to be improved but that doesn't mean that the software is lacking as what I may want may not match with what is planned for the direction of the company but it's certainly not a negative. I really don't have any issues with their software. As mentioned previously I have a couple of accounts for my personal life too as it's so inexpensive per licence. I have scheduling software that costs $1500 a year. I'd use it as a calendar for my personal life if I could but not at that price point. At $15 dollars a user for Less Annoying CRM I can open up multiple accounts for various different situations and not feel that I am spending a lot of money.

Avery
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

Air Traffic Control for Your Business. It's the DASHBOARD for sure

Beoordeeld op 1/5/2023

There are many but LACRM is a MUST for any business. I don't understand people who push back when I suggest they implement it. I have something happen now THREE times with different clients, and here is where LACRM has an opportunity to be creative in their marketing. Video is needed for potential employees of companies who DO NOT WANT TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE for their activities. I get pushback often from people who are offended that they have to enter data other than contact, into the platform. In other words, they don't want to be held accountable or document their activities. Garbage in equals garbage out.

Pluspunten

LACRM is powerful and easy to navigate. It's flexible too. One can use it for simple contact management, and that's fine, but when all the different modules are set up, this platform is the heartbeat of a business. The platform can easily be misunderstood, and I would imagine most users don't understand the full impact it can make in their activities. The "system" allows you to anticipate what's coming or not based on the activity entered.

Minpunten

Integration with a current system all depends if a company has its current system documented and understood by all. I provide consulting for companies interested in LACRM (that's one of my businesses). The LACRM part of implementation is seamless. I do have a few other issues. Mail handling is a problem, and I am not pleased with the responses from the team. I've used other CRMs that have the mail built into the platform and that makes for a more confident capture of needed data.

Jen
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Nearly unstoppable

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2018

I've used Salesforce, Zoho, Active Campaign and now Less Annoying CRM. With the other CRMs I really disliked having so many specific fields of data to enter to be able to even enter a prospect into my pipeline. With LACRM, I really enjoy the customization options. If I decide that a particular metric matters, I can add a field to enter it, but I don't need it on there if its not important to me in my industry. This really keeps the work my reps and I do down to a minimum with a maximum output of useful information. That's the point of a CRM to begin with, so to me this really hits the nail on the head.

Pluspunten

LACRM is simple and easy to use. I love that it doesn't have many required fields for entering a new contact, so you can take notes on what you do know about an account without being forced to fill in fields you don't have information for yet. I'm using it for my inside and outside sales teams and we're easily able to track separate pipelines and lead sources. When a call comes in, it's easy to look up the prospect by almost any field of information to see if they've already spoken to a rep and get them to the right person. We even created "groups" to track things like new businesses, vendor currently in place at a prospect, and those without a program so that we can easily generate a list of those groups when new information becomes available they might like to receive. Example- A buyout of a competitor.

To put it into bullet points:
-Simple
-Trackable
-Customizable
-Great for multiple users and teams
-Most cost effective software I found
-We get all the features at the lowest paywall, because there's only one plan and it's affordable as any other there
-Always free always available customer service

Minpunten

I can only think of one but boy would this make a difference for my outside sales team. There is no mobile app associated with the software. I assume there's one on the way. They recently updated the calendar portion of the software and made it much better, so I know they're improving the software regularly. They do walk you through how to set up a shortcut on your device to open their page in your browser, but it is not the same. My browser takes longer, I can't just click on a number to call it, it's harder to navigate on a small device like a phone.

That said, the lack of the mobile app is literally my only complaint. This is by far the best CRM I've used, and the pros well outweigh the cons. I will bet they won't go too much longer without a mobile app, anyway.

John

• Klantenondersteuning

I absolutely love Less Annoying CRM easy to use, simple, but very powerful and so inexpensive!

Beoordeeld op 21/3/2018

Pluspunten

The price per month is incredible. I'm a one-man shop and that's the deal of the century for everything you get. The interface is easy to use, clear with great features, like totally customizable pipelines, robust calendar, groups, search, import and export, adding users and assigning permissions are both easy. I absolutely love the event setting where you can have a reminder text sent, customizable by you with minutes, hours, or days prior to the event. I put all appointments in there and I am ALWAYS reminded of my commitments. I never miss anything! BCC'ing LACRM on emails is so simple and therefore all communication is logged with that particular client. If I ever wind up with duplicate contacts, merging them into one is also very easy. In addition to contacts, I also use LACRM to track all kinds of things, like movies, books, and other lists that I need to manage. I used another CRM for a couple of years, and I only wish I had found LACRM sooner the difference is night and day from the other CRM, and I feel that I wasted two years with them, not being happy. I could not be more pleased with LACRM highly recommended. Finally, just so you know, I have no affiliation with LACRM. I am simply a very, very satisfied customer!

Minpunten

Only two things: 1) Calendar doesn't sync with iCal. 2) I wish the 'Find a Contact' field was accessible through command F from my keyboard. But those are relatively minor concerns, and I believe are on the wish list for future integration.

Pam

The Perfect System for Us

Beoordeeld op 29/9/2020

We absolutely love LACRM. The program meets our needs, but a product is only as good as the people who support it and this, is where LACRM excels. I don't think there is a customer service department better than LACRM. They are quick to respond to us. If they say they are going to get an answer, they'll get an answer and get right back to us. They are incredibly patient, eager to help and cheerful. They speak easy-to-understand English. When I talk with them about a problem, I feel like I'm their only client and they have all the time in the world to help me. Their client support team means the world to us and that's one of the primary reasons we won't ever change.

Pluspunten

What we loved most about LACRM is how easy it was to learn and how easy it is to use. No one in our office is highly technical, so we needed a program that people could understand quickly, was intuitive and allowed us to be up and running quickly. LACRM has exceeded our expectations. We can train new employees on the system and it doesn't take them long to become proficient. My staff LOVES LACRM.

Minpunten

It doesn't have all the advanced bells and whistles that some of the other programs have but, honestly, I'm not sure we really need them. As a database software to manage our client database and prospects, LACRM meets our needs. Too many features and I'm not sure we need them, and I like the idea of paying only for what I need. The price we pay is extremely fair and reasonable and affordable.

Pat
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The crm that works for us and our budget

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2023

It works.

It works.

Pluspunten

Ease of use and the customer service. Ease of implementation and continuous updates.

Minpunten

No iOS integration, meaning tasks and mail must be rearranged.

Zoho CRM en Pipeline CRM

• Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Best CRM I've come accross out of many

Beoordeeld op 17/9/2020

I'd tell anyone I know to go for it, it's that good, and seems to be getting better all the time. I also know that I've only begun to use a lot of it and am looking forward to using more. I know it will help me and make my life easier the more I take time to learn about its capabilities.

Pluspunten

I have used many CRM's personally for my business and also in my corporate work, meaning I've had some very expensive options at my disposal. This is by far the easiest, most intuitive and portable for a mobile setting. I am very impressed with their level of customer support also. I just get the feeling they are out there hustling just like I am and treating me with customer care and modeling service as I try to do the same with my leads. Recommend this to anyone, glad I stumbled upon a US News and World Report that said it was among the best out there, because after using it now for years in multiple career stops I agree!

Minpunten

Just keep making the mobile quicker, more intuitive. Make an Ipad version that rocks, and and Iphone version that does, too. I think your offerings now are just fine, but I always like it getting sleeker and more easy to use, or maybe AI learning what I want to do and adjusting to my style, etc.

MARC
  • Sector: Bouw

Great CRM

Beoordeeld op 29/7/2021

Pluspunten

Super simple, yet robust and quite powerful. Create a contact, add opportunity, tasks, project, notes very quickly all within the same quick popup menu, which has it's own keyboard shortcut by the way. So no cycling between menus to accomplish this.

A very powerful calendar that syncs perfectly with google calendar.

Custom forms for each pipeline. Pipelines themselves are customizable and can be tailored to your needs whether it's a lead pipeline, opportunity pipeline, project pipeline, warranty pipeline - you name it. Most CRMs have pipelines that are tailored to "closing deals" or "tracking leads" which only applies to certain types of businesses. LACRM does that part better.

The way your pipeline reports can be sorted and filtered is very nice and it easy to set or change the default filter and sorting on the fly.

It has some keyboard shortcuts, though I'd like to see more customizable options for this.

Minpunten

No mobile app, though the web app does work, it's a little slow. Things could be streamlined with through the use of a well made app.

Limited view options of your pipelines. You can't drag and drop an item into the next stage, or click a quick button to move it to the next stage. You need to click on the item and access the stage through a drop down list. Not a big deal but a little slower than you might want.

The biggest con for me is the lack of reports and analytics. It's important to be able to see reports on how your business has been performing.

Mark Skovron
Mark Skovron

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

BEST TASK, PROJECT MGMT & CLIENT CRM THAT YOU ARE NOT USING!

Beoordeeld op 26/3/2018

No learning curve, so my team dug right in = Productivity.
The team loves it = Means they use it =...

No learning curve, so my team dug right in = Productivity.
The team loves it = Means they use it = Tasks and Events are getting handled more effectively.
Using the CRM part to keep track of all clients, reps, and vendors = all in one place = gained efficiency.
Easy to CC emails and PDF's, other Docs right into client and reps files and immediately create quick tasks or events for follow-up = Nothing is falling through the cracks.
Every day, the agenda is emailed to each user = Your task list for the day.
Calendar feature is very dynamic.

The only thing this CRM doesn't do is my laundry, seriously!

Pluspunten

It's crazy how many apps there are that do the same thing, and I've tried about 20 in this category. I LOVE this CRM!

LACRM BEST PRACTICES:
1. Intuitive & Ease of Use = NO, I mean NO learning curve!

2. Exciting to use b/c I don't feel bogged down with 100 features to stare at that I don't need.

3. Free 30 Days. The least expensive app on the market.

GREAT for individual entrepreneurs, small biz to med biz that aren't looking for a million features.

If you are the kind of biz or management that wants your ppl to spend 60 days learning, then 2 hours a day using instead of doing their job b/c you're so tied up in being a manager -- go to something else, you won't like this. And tell your co-workers I feel sorry for them!

Personally, we love it that this is mastered under 20 minutes, and we keep it up on the destops all day -- avail when we need it --but not a slave to it (looking at you Infusionsoft and Sales Force!)

Minpunten

Their strength is the only reason to go 4 stars here.
But let's be clear -- it's all about perspective.

There are a couple things I wish the task list would do, but in speaking with LACRM, they said they are rolling them out soon. (Can't beat the customer service - damn these people are friendly! I wish my family were this nice, LOL.)

I'm begging them to white label the product -- my sales reps could sell it like crazy!

Jana

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Low-cost, highly effective, amazing customer support

Beoordeeld op 14/2/2018

I was concerned that low budget would mean low quality. My business may be on a budget, but it is not low quality, and it's the same with Less Annoying CRM. It's great value for the reasonable cost and I'm grateful for that. It's my first CRM, and I'm feeling no need or desire for anything else. Some of the customer and our first rep, who got us started so well that we didn't call back and I can't remember that person's name. They were all great.

Pluspunten

If you don't reach customer service immediately, they'll call you right back. They're never trying to hustle you out of the way...they're truly putting themselves in your place and problem-solving to help you succeed. This program is great value for the money, with great customer service and friendly one-on-one help that is second to none. Also, I am a very small fish as far as customers go, paying the lowest amount, but when I called and left a message this morning, LACRM's not only called back and left a message, but sent an email, too, saying she was sorry she missed my call and that if I preferred email, she'd answer that way as well.

Minpunten

I wish I could save my email templates here, but it integrates well with Gmail and that works well for us, so it's not a big problem.;

Cheryl
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

From the mountaintops!

Beoordeeld op 15/5/2023

I came to LACRM via being a Forever ambassador, you can probably tell by now I love LACRM - even enough to offer suggestions about considering being in the photography world too - and where I expected my initial contact to go into some database or something, a real person responded and was genuinely interested in my feedback. THAT alone blew my mind! It further cemented my new loyalty.

Pluspunten

I am so glad LACRM was recommended to me. The ease of using it doesn't make me feel like I need a degree to understand and use it so I got started fast; the no-contract option makes it a breeze to say yes without feeling the burden of long-term commitment if something unforeseen happens; compared to other programs I've used LACRM is so customizable to my unique business and offerings. I was recommending LACRM in my communities even while I was still on the trial. Customer service is real people too, refreshing! And the dashboard I can leave open all day, love the 30 min texts I set up to remind me of appointments. I'm a visual person so seeing the dashboard and customizing it has been so helpful.

Minpunten

I know an app is in future plans, otherwise, there's really nothing I've found that I don't like.

Malcolm
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

LACRM - FANTASTIC

Beoordeeld op 31/8/2020

Pluspunten

Everything about this CRM is exactly as they say LESS ANNOYING. I have used a few CRM's in the past and the ease of the contact management, linking emails to contacts, reminders and calendar events on LACRM leaves a lot of these others behind.

Minpunten

The only con i have is that i cannot link my contacts directly to my Apple devices but that will not hinder me in using this CRM as it is THAT good.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud en Xero

Cost initially.

Salesmate

Ease of use and Cost
Johnny
  • Sector: Privé- en risicokapitaal

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simply the best CRM for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 8/12/2023

Wonderful. Setting up a small consultancy business is stressful, LACRM makes the somewhat tedious elements of databasing, contact archiving, structuring tasks and initiating pipelines effortless. My emails go to the relevant contact notes, my fully integrated google calendar becomes central to planning, not an afterthought. The LACRM team have their own Youtube tutorial series. Perfectly executed instructions on how to use a brilliantly simple bit of software. Excellent customer service too.

Pluspunten

The layout is flexible and counter-intuitive, making it highly user friendly. The click and drag mechanic makes it very easy to use. The ability to build your own fields, data boxes and drop-downs makes this highly customisable. Ultimately, a CRM succeeds or fails by the user experience. I have used a handful of well-known CRM's over the last decade and this provides the best experience, with none of the shortcomings of more complex tools...and at a much lower price point.

Minpunten

None. I really would struggle to come up with anything meaningful. Even the customer service is first class.