Salesforce Service Cloud

Matt
Matt

Service from Salesforce

Beoordeeld op 5/5/2022

We have never had issues with support since implementing the service cloud and have freed up time from our CS department.

Pluspunten

Integration to our sales cloud, RingDNA
Ease of use and easy tracking of tickets
Both Sales and Service now have a better understanding of their customer and both need to ask each other all the time.

Minpunten

Felt the cost of both Sales and Service cloud does become pricey but you can get both a little cheaper together.

ServiceNow

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Service Cloud

With us using Sales cloud didn't make sense using anything else.
Shayla
Shayla
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to implement, good data management

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2022

Keeping track of and following up with my clients was made easier, and I was able to see an overall picture of my month's performance thanks to the data it provided. Because of it, I am able to come up with innovative ideas for our company. When you create a solution that can be used almost indefinitely, you need to be able to scale it. There is no end to what can be done here.

Pluspunten

Because I've been using it for six years, I've become accustomed to it. It's also easier to use when you have all the information you need about the lead, the firm, and your calling app all on the same page. The best aspect is that you'll have a lot of options when it comes to finding new customers for your business. You'll have no trouble seeing and pursuing the best prospects.

Minpunten

Sometimes it's hard to tell which information is helpful and which is negative since there's so much of it out there. It's difficult to gain hands-on experience with different options.

Justine

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Good at first

Beoordeeld op 10/11/2021

We chose to move to a competitor after being a client for 7 years. Our reasons were based on poor communication and delivery in our region South Africa). The emphasis being on a really poor communication and implementation service experience over the period.

Pluspunten

At first it represented a really good customisable solution.

Minpunten

Since its launch many more competitors have arrived. These competitors are offerring tailored solutions and proactive communication at far better prices. My feeling is Salesforce has fallen behind as a service and its pricing is no longer competitive. This is particularily noticable when you need to communicate with salesforce post implementation and you simply have a web interface rather than direct communication.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great for sales tracking not so good for customer management

Beoordeeld op 25/3/2024

Pluspunten

It’s great software to track sales due to its interfaces with other softwares and very customizable

Minpunten

It’s not easy to use and a first time user will have difficulties setting up an account. Also hard to manage clients

Cassandra
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Salesforce - A must for CRM

Beoordeeld op 24/4/2023

Overall, Salesforce service cloud is an incredibly powerful tool that has allowed me to understand our company more than ever through the dashboards and reports I create to make data more than just data, but answers to my questions. The valuable insight I have gained is a game changer.

Pluspunten

Although Salesforce might seem a bit daunting at first, it overall is extremely customizable and can (and should) be built for you and your company's needs. This tool is so powerful and key in customer relationship management and has taken our CRM to the next level. Our data is all held in Salesforce and we are able to create reports and dashboards to keep track of the business and gain insights.

Minpunten

I do sometimes wish Salesforce was a bit more user friendly however once you learn more about the program you do become quite comfortable and customer service will always be there to help you in a kindly manner

HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Service Cloud

We chose Salesforce over Hubspot due to its reputation. Salesforce is #1 for a reason. This tool is by far the most intelligent.
Krishna
Krishna
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

It's fantastic that it's adaptable and customizable

Beoordeeld op 18/5/2022

Use this in my store to run my firm, and it provides a lot of amazing options and friendly customer support as well as an excellent program. Although the pricing structure can be a bit of a challenge to stomach at times, the customization and integration options are practically limitless, so that alleviates my concerns.

Pluspunten

The most appealing aspect of Salesforce Service Cloud to me is how simple it is to use. You don't need any support managing Your Salesforce environment after only a few minutes of training and a few tips. If You don't have the time or inclination to learn how to write difficult code, this tool will allow You to accomplish Your aim in a few of mouse clicks.

Minpunten

Sales and Service cloud might be expensive, but buying them both at once can save you some money. Unless a former colleague serves as a mentor, it is difficult to learn the ropes.

Jeffrey
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A bit of an investment, but well worth it if fully utilized.

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2023

Once we decided to make the investment in Salesforce, we were 100% behind implementation for all of our CRM needs. There can be a learning curve but once learned, we can do everything we need to stay connected to our donors.

Pluspunten

The best thing about Salesforce Service Cloud is that it is fully customizable. It is the only CRM software we need.

Minpunten

The upfront cost is more than other programs.

HubSpot Marketing Hub en SAP Concur

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Service Cloud

This software seemed more comprehensive, customizable and is the CRM standard.
Jordan
Jordan
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Awesome Ticketing System

Beoordeeld op 8/8/2019

Users are really more productive than previous tool

Users are really more productive than previous tool

Pluspunten

With Service Cloud, we have a complete overview on our Customers. From Lead to Case, we can log all customers activities and be proactive for their needs.

Minpunten

Often, you must adapt your process to the tool, not the tool to your process and that's the hardest part of Salesforce implementation. Also, multiple administrators can destroy your organization.

Palash
Palash

Awesome CRM Systems

Beoordeeld op 2/6/2022

Amazing experience with Knowledge Maangement, CRM and building ticketing system for customers

Pluspunten

I’ve been integrating this CRM as a package for our end clients and it’s been so ease of use and service through CRM and online ticketing system through phone, chat and email. Highly Recommended!

Minpunten

One of the desirable products of Salesforce nothing to be disliked about!

Rebecca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great platform for managing customers and customer service

Beoordeeld op 30/11/2023

Pluspunten

Easy to track communications with customers and sync it with the company org for full visibility into the customer's account

Minpunten

I haven't use it to its full capabilities to understand what could work better

Ami

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Salesforce can work for you as a tech support executive

Beoordeeld op 15/12/2021

Really enjoy working with the service. It's easy to manage and integrations are great

Integrates well into existing Salesforce CRM
Very customizable
Great reporting tools
good email-to-case and web-to-case capabilities

Minpunten

requires a salesforce administrator since nothing comes out of the box

JIRA Service Management en ServiceNow

Redenen om voor Salesforce Service Cloud te kiezen

searched for a better solution that also integrates well with existing info in Salesforce

Overgestapt van

Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Service Cloud

already have info in Salesforce so it's a crucial aspect
Shalom
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Sales Business brand

Beoordeeld op 3/6/2021

Pluspunten

You can manage all your needs according to your company and needs. and mainly it is that all the information is unified together in the same place

Minpunten

Like all other systems, this is a platform that requires training to really know how to use it and get the most out of it.

Zoho CRM en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor Salesforce Service Cloud te kiezen

This system is more complete and many more details

Overgestapt van

Zoho CRM

This system is more complete and many more details
Jennifer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Everything I need on one page

Beoordeeld op 6/11/2019

I love that I can manage our sales team's goals vs. actuals all in one place. I can see exactly where each prospect/opportunity is in the sales process, who the contact is and information about the company all on one screen. With the links that let me get more information about each of those areas, it's a seamless process.

Pluspunten

I love that, compared to Salesforce Classic, I can see all of the information about the Prospect or Client that I need all on one page. I don't have to go from one page to another

Minpunten

It's not like any of the other CRMs that our sales team has used so there was a bit of a training curve for some of them.

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Service Cloud

Salesforce is much more sophisticated, yet easier to use. It has a lot more features and allows the sales team to follow their prospects/opportunities from start to finish very easily.
Jose
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Great SaaS solution

Beoordeeld op 1/5/2022

Pluspunten

Effortless installation, saved us almost a month of installation and deployment process.

Minpunten

No free trial full of features, besides that the quality of the UI is awesome.

Aseel
  • Sector: Administratie

Egypt

Beoordeeld op 12/5/2023

I found integration in Salesforce's business processes because it made it easier for us to use many of the features it contains, which helped us a lot in the organization's work and helped in its success, development, and completion of its practical and functional tasks in a short and fast time, and also that it is easy to use and practice, and it contains easy windows and easy to learn and get used to After experiencing it, it is really something special ، great program.

Minpunten

Salesforce has a rather high price, and we hope that its price will be reduced slightly, as it helps us a lot and is relied upon in various matters to carry out the functional process in the company and because it has facilitated the use of many of the features that it contains, which helped us a lot in the work of the organization and helped in its success and development.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Salesforce is one of the best CRM out there!

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2018

Salesforce is the best platform out there to help you resolve your business problems! It is the best CRM that you can access anywhere; anytime!

Pluspunten

Salesforce helped us resolve one of the major problems in our firm. At first, we were using Excel as our Candidate and Client database, and most of the time we get troubles because of this.

There are times that we reach out a candidate who then turns out to be our client. There are times as well that we reach out to a candidate more than 5 times a day, and because of that we get a lot of "do-not-contact" requests.

With Salesforce, it helped us to create tailor-fit solution to our business problem. We were able to import all of our candidates and clients to Salesforce by just uploading our excel databases in the system. We were able to put do not contact provisioning to our clients, to candidates that are currently in process, and also those candidates who indicated that they are not actively looking.

Now, we were able to make a great relationship with our candidates and clients through Salesforce.

Minpunten

What I least like about Salesforce is their customer support. Sometimes they are not that very good in resolving tech problems. Well, we seldom get problems so we barely need their help, but I hope Salesforce trains them well.

• Sector: Overheidsadministratie

Salesforce Service Cloud - Ready to go out-of-the-box

Beoordeeld op 13/3/2019

We have a service desk that was tracking their work through email and spreadsheets and it wasn't working for us. Salesforce Service Cloud let us move all of that to the cloud with easy case logging and tracking. We were able to integrate with Outlook so that support request emails get logged automatically and assigned to support personnel based on assignment rules we configured. We are responding to work requests and closing cases 47% faster than before and nothing gets lost or overlooked because the dashboards clearly show the status of cases and requests.

Pluspunten

Salesforce Service Cloud has so many features ready to use as soon as you get access. For basic service needs you could easily start using it day one and build out enhancements over time. Basic configuration is simple and quick and everything you need to track work requests and cases is pretty much there.

Minpunten

Salesforce releases updates three times a year and they are huge. Release notes are getting over 600 pages per release and, at least for my work, we've had to change some of our custom configuration and code so that our system would work after the release came out. It's nice that they are working on enhancements but you definitely have to plan in time to thoroughly regression test everything when a release hits your lower level sandboxes.

Mohammad
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Salesforce Service Cloud Review

Beoordeeld op 22/2/2023

Pluspunten

Pros:Comprehensive platform: Salesforce Service Cloud provides a comprehensive platform that includes features such as case management, call center management, self-service portals, and social media integration, making it a one-stop-shop for customer service needs.Customizable: Salesforce Service Cloud is highly customizable, and businesses can tailor it to their specific needs and workflows.Integration with other Salesforce products: Salesforce Service Cloud integrates seamlessly with other Salesforce products, such as Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Commerce Cloud, making it easy for businesses to have a single view of their customers.Mobile compatibility: Salesforce Service Cloud is mobile-compatible, allowing businesses to provide customer service and support on-the-go.Analytics and reporting: Salesforce Service Cloud includes powerful analytics and reporting capabilities, which help businesses gain insights into their customer service performance and identify areas for improvement.

Minpunten

Cons:Cost: Salesforce Service Cloud can be expensive, especially for small businesses or startups that are on a tight budget.Steep learning curve: Salesforce Service Cloud has a steep learning curve, and businesses may need to invest in training and support to get the most out of the platform.Complex setup: Setting up Salesforce Service Cloud can be complex, and businesses may need to hire a consultant or specialist to help them with the implementation.Limited customization without coding: Some customization options require coding, which may be a challenge for non-technical users.Dependence on internet connection: Salesforce Service Cloud is a cloud-based platform, which means that users need an internet connection to access it. This can be a disadvantage in areas with poor internet connectivity.

Brie
Brie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Customer Support Tool

Beoordeeld op 21/12/2018

Pluspunten

Salesforce is very expansive and can be a powerful tool if it is setup correctly. The resources required (time and money) for the investment of this is....steep.

Minpunten

The same thing I like the most is the same thing I like the least. Salesforce is very expansive. It makes finding and understanding buttons complex, and making changes are complex. With the custom interface I have to use on a daily basis, I find many redundancies. There are typically 2-4 ways to do the same function on the view I'm looking at for Customer Support to assist with customer cases.

The UX/UI looks outdated, and the setup is not intuitive. For example, email threads are hard to read and comments from associates on the emails get buried and are not easily viewable. For my line of work, this makes it difficult as I need to often read an entire flow of a conversation with a customer and then read critical notes an associate has left for me.

Reporting on metrics (tickets resolved, etc) has also been a bear to learn and difficult to even find in how to set up.

Charles
Charles
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Innovative tool to grow your business

Beoordeeld op 9/11/2018

I love working with Salesforce. I bet my team and business partners like it too. Its revolutionary and I would recommend it.

Pluspunten

Unlike other similar platforms, Salesforce makes customization easy and painless. With Salesforce, I can bring my business wherever I go because it’s could-based. Our employees and business partners can also access it from anywhere around the world and contribute to the business’s overall productivity. Also, it doesn’t matter which browser you and your team use, the CRM will run smoothly. The software also makes it for users to use chatter and other social media functions, which make it easy for businesses to take advantage of social networking. The platform also has features that help us keep tabs on our purchase funnel. The platform also gives us a clear multidimensional picture of our progress.

Minpunten

This platform can be overwhelming for Small businesses that have dedicated marketing or sales team. It’s also very difficult to get in touch with customer care. I guess they are only available during the working hrs and you might be stuck for a while if you encounter a major problem using this tool.

Sal
Sal

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best CRM tool available right now

Beoordeeld op 11/1/2019

The overall user experience depends greatly on how the system is set up from the beginning by architects and developers. For example, if there is a company merge, which Salesforce paradigm will the company use if both designs were efficient for the users?

Pluspunten

The Salesforce Sales Cloud product provides clear visibility to the status of sales revenue. I really enjoy the Chatter feature so I don't have to necessarily have to explain to another colleague where to find the account or opportunity. They also provide a Sandbox called Trailhead that allows anyone to learn how to best utilize the product for their business purposes.

Minpunten

It is not a BI tool Software. When you look at the reporting features available, it does not have the ability to manipulate data like MicroStrategy, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, and Qlik products.

Salesforce Review

Beoordeeld op 16/1/2019

Massively helped our sales team with accurate forecasting and reporting. The quoting engine is amazing, and you can easily build api's to connect salesforce to your other systems.

Pluspunten

-Very easily customizable even for people who don't know to code. However if you are able to code using apex (Salesforce's OOP), then you can virtually do anything.

-The whole user interface was revamped by the new lightining version, very easy to use and excellent reporting and dashboard.

-The 3 releases in the year have massive improvements each time

-Massive online community, any question or issues you have would have already been posted and solved on the internet. Just do a simple google search.

Minpunten

- Not easy to transition end users who are already on classic version to lightning

• Sector: Detailhandel

Leads Organized

Beoordeeld op 18/10/2018

Overall Saleforce has been a great addition to our sales team. I like the ability to see closure rates and compare organic leads to purchase vs generated or sourced leads to purchase. Again if it were easier for me to distribute these leads to coworkers without have to email them outside of Salesforce that would make it so much easier. Maybe they have this as a feature and I just haven't been able to set it up yet, or I don't have the "status" to set up this feature.

Pluspunten

Salesforce makes it easy to track leads. The ability to store and edit information about a lead is great, and it's easy to change a lead status from contacted to purchased.

Minpunten

I wish they had a way to create an admin function that would allow for the admin to send coworkers leads but still be able to track of them to ensure they are being contacted.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best CRM on the market for a reason

Beoordeeld op 29/9/2018

very good, aside from using it for day to day use I am able and proficient at building reports and adding a layer of analytics to my day to day work flow.

Pluspunten

Really more than anything it is the flexibility. I've used Salesforce at different companies and each instance was configured uniquely and had functionality that was needed by the sales organization of that company. There are so many good tools that can be easily plugged into the solution from dialers to direct mail fulfillment services.

Minpunten

If anything, it can be overwhelming. The individual records can be deluged with unneeded sections and fields. Being used to salesforce, i know where to go and how to use it but if I was new to the solution this can be overwhelming.

• Sector: Bankwezen

Love Service Cloud

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2023

Overall a tremendous fan of Service Cloud and all of the product offerings from Salesforce.

Pluspunten

It's a great business solution when set up properly. We're able to use it as a single platform for all contact center needs as it fully integrates with our CTI system as well

Minpunten

The ramp up period for users to adopt and fully use the platform can take some time. It's not always user friendly, but once the users get the grasp of it, it increases productivity