monday.com

Sorteren op

Ina
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Absolutely amazing!!! All things in one place!!!

Beoordeeld op 26/12/2022

I simply cannot imagine navigating my business without monday.com! It's absolutely the best in its field!

Pluspunten

We use monday.com to do everything from marketing, to event management and strategic planning. The app has free templates that we can use for my campaigns, products, and social media posts - it helps us stay consistent throughout our company.Also, one of best features is event and brand management features, which are perfect for a company such as ours that has a lot of events to manage. And campaign tracking and social media features are also great, with monday.com we are able to track all our campaigns in one easy place! They are absolutely amazing!

Minpunten

I have nothing to complain about so far :)

Lauren

Monday for Charities

Beoordeeld op 9/1/2023

Digital Lift means Monday is free for charities and non-profits. This is a huge win for small organisations like ours as there are multiple functions and features of Monday that can be applied to non-profit scenarios. The support resources are great and additional sessions are offered by Digital Lift to help organisations get the most out of the software.

Pluspunten

The flexibility of Monday sets it apart from other similar project management products. It is relatively intuitive for new users and there are plenty of templates and support documents to help people get started.

Minpunten

Sometimes it is a little tricky to navigate to what you are looking for (especially when learning the software), but the support documents do help with this. We haven't quite got to the stage of integrating Monday with other software, but I believe there are lots of apps available to help with this.

• Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Very good for task management

Beoordeeld op 24/12/2022

Pluspunten

I found it super intuitive for task management and I really like the set up flow and how this help tailor how you used the product. It made it easy to get up and running with task management. Customer Support were also super helpful with any queries.

Minpunten

I found it tiresome trying to use this for project management, i found it clunky and lots of variables and setting it up not the easiest process. There are videos and help articles but they arent as clear and concise as I would like.

Justin
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great for nonprofit start ups

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2022

Monday has allowed us to cost effectively scale our services to meet the demand of our Warriors in need of mental health services.

Pluspunten

The flexibility to build a customized product that fits our needs. Monday allows us to create automations that help communicate and roster clients into services.

Minpunten

The user interface can get a bit burdensome to make all the automations work.

Airtable en Google Sheets

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

We needed automation to organize and communicate with our clients and vendors.

Google Sheets

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Monday.com has the flexibility we need to build out our systems while still being HIPPA compliment. This is a very rare combination but luckily, it is at a very attractive price point that allows us to scale our operations.
David
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

An Outstanding Project Management Tool: Monday.com

Beoordeeld op 16/1/2023

Overall, I'm very pleased with my experience using Monday.com. It has been a great tool for managing projects and staying organized.

Pluspunten

Monday.com is an incredibly user-friendly and efficient project management tool. It is easy to customize and set up and has a great user experience. The plethora of features and options are really impressive.

Minpunten

The only downside I have found with Monday.com is that it can be a bit pricey for certain plans and customer ervice response time can be so long for some cases.

Mayra

Supportive Stage for Business The executives

Beoordeeld op 23/12/2022

Generally speaking involvement in monday.com is a very fantastic and obvious exhibition by this device. I truly appreciated utilizing this device and turned out to be exceptionally inquisitive to realize every one of the elements given by monday.com.

Pluspunten

With slick variety coding, you can redo numerous parts of the sheets, as due dates, records, briefs, classes and that's just the beginning. You can likewise set up unambiguous notices for status changes. It's brilliant for at the same time dealing with a different gathering of undertakings, missions, and errands.

Minpunten

At the point when a document is presented on a mission on a board, there's no programmed update or notice to tell others it's there. In any case, this can be settled by posting the record in the actual update, which functions admirably for however long others are educated about how the framework functions.

Procore en Bitrix24

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

For the quality and price ratio and for its functionalities
Yandri

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A good device to save you from sinking

Beoordeeld op 22/12/2022

With this software you can the device assisted you with arranging all that beginning to end. It will assist with making things more straightforward. The combination part is awesome. Simply think about it; you can coordinate your different apparatuses on Monday with the goal that you won't miss any updates.

Pluspunten

The construction of things it's actual clear. Clear outline of what should be finished, and with the various names, the client can add to the board. It helps me, who does a great deal of imaginative work, to know the situation with explicit undertakings or what should be finished. The various ways of modifying the board are incredible elements to have.

Minpunten

It tends to be exceptionally jumbled when you are an individual from a ton of tasks monitoring the progress can be hard. Notices can at times be spam, regardless of whether they are great to have.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

For the technical support it gives me and the ease of use.
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

My favorite tool to manage my TODO list

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2023

I tried multiple tools in the past, and in the end I was just using notes to keep track of my todo's. But when I started using monday.com (which has tons of possibilities) I make it work really well since the beginning.

Pluspunten

The flexibility to make your own dashboard for your own necessities is the best, plus the automation with a natural language is a killer feature.

Minpunten

Since it is so flexible and powerful, maybe there are too many options, and it will be much cleaner with some sort of configuration to hide the tabs and options that I'm not going to use.

Anmari
  • Sector: Landbouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and intuitive product

Beoordeeld op 28/12/2022

As a team, we have been able to improve reliability and tracking, meet deadlines, and give/receive feedback.

Pluspunten

The product is intuitive for day-to-day use by teams and helps collaborate and track progress on multiple projects and tasks.

Minpunten

There is really nothing to complain about.

Kay

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent tool for managing daily tasks.

Beoordeeld op 14/1/2023

Eliminating the need for follow-up tasks saves time, money, and resources. The ability to develop a process with automation with little to no IT skills is incredibly beneficial to a small firm.

Pluspunten

I've had a great deal of success with Monday with my team. It's simple to create tasks, assign them to others, and maintain a smooth conversation about the main job or subtasks.1. Users may construct their own digital workspace using ready-made themes, sections, boards, documents, dashboards, and more.2. To keep productive and intact, the remote team can utilise this programme to discuss updates, performance, feedback, and more.3. They also have a strong project analytics and visualisation tool that assists us in understanding our present progress.

Minpunten

1. does not directly integrate with certain software and applications such as Constant Contact, Notejoy, and others.2. Because this software has so many capabilities, the learning curve for novice users is steep, requiring time and effort.3. Some UI decisions seem a little off (nothing that leaps out hardcore).

Right Performance and user friendly CRM Tool

Beoordeeld op 5/9/2021

Monday.com is an helpful CRM tool, I find it very useful because of its user friendliness, pipeline management, marketing campaign management.
They do allow a 14 days trail with no credit card required to test the useful functionalities of monday.com
Since it is web based it is easy to use I said lightweight app page.

Pluspunten

Monday.com helps team members to analyze task quickly that they need to work on, workflows are based on the collaborative needs across department such as IT management and administrator team to ensures the stage gates are rightly set for an efficient collaboration.
The inbuilt Project management tool can adopt the kaban or gantt chart style for those who love project updates on those charts, Especially useful for users who are used to the traditional type of Project management functionality, and the updates bar in real time.
The interface is very neat and colorful, there are multiple widgets and apps that we can add in to the page.
The best feature that I like is the ease of use to set up a project dashboard and to add the workflow for the communication and notification with tasks that are needed for the project.

Minpunten

Monday.com have to bring back their phone support which got stopped due to the pandemic.
Non registered users cannot see any data or reports even in view only mode, so managing users info has no value with out getting them registered on monday.com.
Have limited software integrations such as slack and even few certain exchange emails.

Cody
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

Beoordeeld op 26/5/2022

Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

Pluspunten

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

Minpunten

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

Airtable en ClickUp

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Trello was missing the project management features and integrations we wanted.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

All in One capability and better reviews.
Juliana
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Perfect organization with monday.com

Beoordeeld op 25/8/2022

I think that my team's experience with monday.com has been very positive, and it has helped me tremendously in having more organization around all my projects. It helps me break down my time into different aspects and helps me put more effort into urgent and important tasks that need to be completed during the day. monday.com has also been of great aid in providing helpful tools to make our projects as automated as possible and helping us get rid of many tasks that we used to do manually but now this tool helps us complete them in a timely manner without any issues, and as a result of that, I can focus on my projects in more depth and plan all my work for the week rapidly, as well as improving our workflow as a team and helping me sort different tasks and asign them to different members.

Pluspunten

Monday.com is my preferred project management tool. It is a very versatile software and it provides great features that help me manage all my projects in a seamless way. I like that it is very customizable and allows me to view my projects in many different ways. Monday.com has a smart way to track progress and it is present uring every stage of a project, helping me brainstorm in the beginning stage and helping me finish all my projects successfully. I also like the fact that it has the ability to create and organize tasks, creating to-do lists and reports that help me understand and keep track of my own progress and my team's progress simulatenously, and making it easier to know what to schedule in our calendars and helping us organize our workflows better. Monday.com also has many beautiful templates that adjust to every single project and it has a wide variety of boards that let me choose how to view my project and how to view my tasks.

Minpunten

Monday.com is not the most user-friendly software and it shows in the beginning stages of setting everything up in the software. I personally had a hard time using it in the beginning as I felt that the platform looked too cluttered and it felt very hard to organize things to make it look like my own space. Thankfully, this software is very customizable and I was able to adjust it to my needs eventually and make it feel more like my style and my business' style, and it has improved my workflow greatly. One more thing that I don't like about monday.com is the fact that the pricing plans don't have much variety and it's quite a high price for small businesses.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Asana seemed like a great option but ultimately we ended up choosing monday.com because of the amount of tools we thought fit better for our organization.
Ricardo
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Monday.com Review

Beoordeeld op 5/3/2022

I use it on a day to day basis mainly for project management and it works extremely well. The automation and integration aspects make it an easy to use system that the team enjoys working with.

Pluspunten

It is extremely easy to use and does all the project planning and management grunt work for you. It can also integrate with quite a few systems to automate processes like creating a ticket system for your IT that makes IT more engaging with the end user.

Minpunten

The biggest draw back is how you get to allocate users. You have to add in increments of 5 which leads to paying for users that you don't use. There are also some nice features that can only be accesses with a PRO license which is a bit pricey.

LiquidPlanner en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

We needed something easier to use

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

It was friendlier to the end user and easier to use
Justin
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Might be better if it was called "Friday"

Beoordeeld op 26/5/2022

Monday.com was pretty good at what they advertise on their basic features, but as you continued to use the software more and more it became obvious that the advanced workflows and requirements are bit underdeveloped.

I'll continue to use Monday and continue to push for new features - I know they are trying and growing and constantly evolving, but I'd like to see Monday.com start to enrich the existing value-add tiers that Im already bought into.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use for most of their features. They are pretty fantastic with their Ui and Ux (Cx) and they make "Mondays" somewhat enjoyable because the Monday.com experience gives you something to look forward to (if you like organizing your work/life into neat categories, buckets, and reports).

Minpunten

Everyone has the case of the Mondays on Monday while using Monday.

Joking aside, this software is pretty great on the surface. It makes a lot of sense for what they are trying to accomplish and they do a great job. They have Ux down.

However, I've really struggled with Monday.com in trying to 'grow' beyond their molds and default workflows. They have a lot of enhanced features (plugins, webhooks, triggers, etc) that certainly make integration easier, but as I got further into the weeds with Monday.com their Ux and understanding of advanced needs became more shallow IMO.

To link tasks into higher order buckets (think sub tasks -> tasks/stories -> Epics -> Projects) the entire thing kinda works... kinda doesn't.

Understand what they are up against tho - they are struggling to build a tool that meets everyone's needs - I get that - and for me, it didn't always measure up in the ways that make it work for my needs.

The base/entry paywall package was already kinda more expensive then other free software (or software being offered by my org) but as I kept wanting to do more and more advanced features I found myself having to pay more and more. It became cost prohibitive for me to continue to try to make Monday.com work.

Roldan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Projet Managment is a breeze!

Beoordeeld op 7/9/2022

Overall, excellent! I mean, I have used several PMS like Trello, Slack, Jira, Wrike and the likes - Monday.com is the fireworks and the linchpin in the industry. If you have critical projects to manage (which I'm talking about project managers) this one is indespinsable.

Pluspunten

Workflow Configuration. Here, you can configure your workflow to your hearts content - supported by hundreds of there available widgets.

Automation. A killer feature of Monday.com I haven't used or found with some other PMS. It does a good job of nudging everyone of everyday tasks.

Customizability. Fairly user friendly. Customized modules, visuals, workflows etc. You name it.

Customer Support. Best customer support with high product knowledge.

Minpunten

Price. This can be expensive for solo users. But, then again they have free provisions for single users with threshold in it obviously.

Technical. This can be technically taxing at first. Can be complicated for first time user, which is understandable for a Project Management Software with wider and deeper span.

Glitches. Some of the function tends to glitch sometimes. Such with you colorize text to emphasize it. Tends to go against the user.

Jira, Trello en Wrike

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Monday.com got it all. This has been developed with end-user in mind. We've tried Jira - which is also the reason why we find Monday.com because Jira works almost opposite of Monday.com. Monday.com is a breeze to use.
Lauren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good Tracking System

Beoordeeld op 29/9/2022

At first it was a great tool to play around with to figure out the best way to track our event and who was working on what portion. The quick look at the colors to see the progress was great. There was a place to put notes and mention people in posts to let them know there are tasks waiting for them. However, the customization was not the best. If you added one column to a section, it added it in for all sections. I did not have the time to take a deep dive but maybe if we got a higher package we would have more functions to organize. It was encouraging/discouraging to see the progress of the event and held people to be accountable for their portion. However, having to update this daily as we got closer to our event got too laborious to do. In concept, it's a good tool, but was not the right fit for my company and I.

Pluspunten

That I was able to see what my co-workers were working on and their progress with the task. They used easy-to-view color-coded options.

Minpunten

You are able to clearly see the progress of your co-workers, however, it is hard to make updates or edits to the task. There is an area to make notes, however, it is not in the front for people to see right away. You need to click in to the whole task. Also, when you make a column for one section it creates it for all. Some columns are not necessary for each section and can be confusing when updating.

Melanie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It's more robust than what I use it for, but does what I need!

Beoordeeld op 15/6/2021

Monday has helped me reign in processes around one project area in our organization and I've found it to be easy and friendly to use.

Pluspunten

Intuitive mostly, easy to get up to speed, easy for my team to learn. Allows me to customize what I need and came with prebuilt options that helped with a quick start.

Monday's customer support team is absolutely STELLAR! They've always been incredibly helpful and friendly and their documentation is more up to date than many other SaaS products I've worked with. The sales team was also wonderful when I was starting up. The level of support they've offered was a lot of the reason I chose Monday!

Minpunten

The only real con for me is the reporting mechanisms, but also, if it was really important I could build my own using the API, so that's a minor flaw. I just wish that I could archive things but still report on those.

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

More organizational features, and company shifting away from Trello as a whole.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Friendlier software and sales and support staff. More intuitive setup. Pricing made more sense for my use.
Ben

Never miss a beat!

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2020

Monday has helped us to lessen missed tasks and deadlines for projects overall. Communication amongst teams has never been easier!

Pluspunten

The design. Monday makes assigning tasks for projects simple. The way the platform is setup is great, modern and easy to navigate for all.

Minpunten

The integration with Hubspot (the crm we use) could be more streamlined but overall it still accomplishes our main wants and needs

Jira, Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

We were using Hubspot, Slack and Trello as a combo to organize our tasks as well as simply google calendar. Tasks were being drops, some weren't even being assigned correctly with how fast pace our company is.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Easy of use as well as overall advanced functionality compared to the others.

Antwoord van monday Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Ben! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. We're happy to hear that the platform has been helpful in managing your team's projects. Thank you for sharing that feedback regarding our Hubspot integration -- I'll pass it along to our product team!

Christopher
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

A Case of the Mondays.

Beoordeeld op 10/11/2021

Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

Pluspunten

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

Minpunten

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Zoho Projects en Smartsheet

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.
Adir
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A robust project management tool for every need

Beoordeeld op 7/7/2020

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Pluspunten

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please.
We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better.
Oh, and their support is superb.

Minpunten

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying.
On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Trello, ClickUp en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously.

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously - plus they have more automations and integrations, which was crucial for us.

Antwoord van monday Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

• Sector: Marketing en reclame

Can't Live Without It

Beoordeeld op 8/4/2020

Awesome! Just overall awesome.

Pluspunten

I honestly couldn't run my business without this at this point. Monday.com has become a vital piece of software for my business and managing my team. I work with a LOT of contractors and clients and I can base everything in Monday.com. I also love how I can customize it to fit whatever project I am working on in a great way.

Minpunten

1. The mobile app is hard to use in my opinion and takes a little while to navigate.
2. I do find some things I want to customize and do I can't because its not a feature offered by monday.com. Mainly to do with formulas or something like that. The formula options are pretty limiting but thats not a big deal to me.

Trello, Microsoft To Do en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

I tried just about every project management software out there...I really did. Like 50 of them. And I just kept coming back to monday.com for the features, ease of use, and overall look and functionality.
Michael
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Simple and Easy to Set-Up and Use

Beoordeeld op 21/5/2020

Great... we needed something very simple that any staff could use, however junior. Our staff are all around the world and English is not their main language. So Monday is perfect for us.

Pluspunten

It's just totally simple to set-up and onbaord/remove staff. The screens are super easy to review. I never have any questions from my team about how to use this platform.

Minpunten

Monday is just a project management tool. But doesn't have any chat or video tools inside it. Meaning that all collaboration has to be built around a specific project and users post comments on the project. There is no IM chat functionality whether around the project or in general. Meaning that we have to also rely on other tools, just as Skype which have chat and video features. It would be useful if chat and video were integrated into Monday.

Trello, Microsoft Teams, Slack en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Trello, Slack and Teams have more features. But are significantly more complex to set-up and use than Monday. Asana was a close second to Monday. But overall Monday has the best UI for project management.

Antwoord van monday Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Michael! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that you had an easy time onboarding. As for your feedback regarding additional functionality, specifically chat and video, we hear you and are currently exploring these ideas. By chance, have you played with our new Zoom integration? That allows for a more integrated experience between monday.com and zoom for video calls!

Sarah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Monday is flexible and great for project tracking

Beoordeeld op 30/5/2022

Our organization recently converted to monday.com, and its use has been straightforward. My favorite feature of the app is the ability to track and automate the status of tasks. Task features like due dates and priority levels assist our team remain on top of future work that must be performed each week.

Pluspunten

When entering a task and its associated information, I like how simple it is. It's easy to keep your coworkers on track and make sure they're meeting their deadlines. Tracking is a breeze. In the absence of a specialized project manager, most individuals will just ask you for the information that they need.

Minpunten

Navigating between multiple boards might be a challenge. It's easy for the system to become crowded if no one updates their tasks. Forget about just receiving notifications for changes that are relevant to you.

Cole
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

An Interesting Web-Based Project Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 4/4/2020

Monday.com is a terrific cloud/internet based project management software that keeps our projects moving towards our deadlines. While the user interface is not very intuitive, once you take the time to learn its features and functions, you can truly build management boards that keep your tasks and projects well on track for any deadlines. The software has a treasure chest of functions and features that once learned and understood make Monday.com a novel tool.

Pluspunten

In an entire company, Monday.com is wonderful because it truly allows each team and department to build entire boards to manage projects, deadlines, and people specific to their team. These boards can remain visible or private to the remainder of the company; controlling which information is shared and when. Additionally, the seemingly endless amount of editable features on a board allow you to make a board that is very custom and specific to you and you teams needs. For example, you are able to track progress, set deadlines, assign projects, add tags, link to other boards, and upload/link to files. Monday.com can also integrate to your email to send you notifications daily or upon being mentioned.

Minpunten

Unfortunately, Monday.com's greatest con is that it is not user-friendly, intuitive, or straight-forward to learn. Amongst our organization, I have taken the time to learn the software in greater depth than most and I regularly find myself having to assist and educate my colleagues on how to do what they are trying to accomplish. It does not make for a satisfy initial experience and can often discourage first time users. Similarly, when a user does come across an issue or something that they are unable to complete, their customer service and online forum is not very helpful either.