monday.com

Britt
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Opslag

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2023

Ik ben erg tevreden over monday.com en zal het zeker aanraden. het zorgt voor een goed overzicht voor het plannen van posts op social media en je kan in je bestanden goed en makkelijk samenwerken en aanpassingen doen met collega's.

Pluspunten

Socialmedia planning is erg overzichtelijk. Doordat je met meerdere mensen tegelijk in het bestand kan werken zorgt dit voor een goede en snelle samenwerking tussen collega's. Daarnaast is het met het gebruik van kleuren

Minpunten

Je dient te betalen na een paar dagen. Je krijgt hier herinneringen van, maar als je op vakantie bent en je kijkt niet op je mail gaat al je opgeslagen werk verloren.

yasin
yasin
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Monday works wonders for project management in manufacturing

Beoordeeld op 9/9/2023

I'm very happy with the boost Monday's given us in managing our projects. We first bought it to set up shared boards for our projects, but very quickly expanded our use into shared documents, forms, notes, and more. I definitely recommend it if you need one source of truth for project management.

Pluspunten

I like the sandbox environment it creates to boost collaboration. We have shared boards to monitor everyone's tasks, shared documents, forms, etc. When you need a new type of document or collaborative environment, chances are, Monday will already have it.

Minpunten

It's hard to start using it confidently in the beginning. I was a bit overwhelmed in the beginning by all the different modules available. It might be a bit frustrating to onboard to it if you can't spare a lot of time to learn it in the beginning

Dan
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Unveiling the power and future of project and work management with monday.com.

Beoordeeld op 29/5/2024

It is simple to organize work and projects with monday.com.It enhance ease to track work progress.

Pluspunten

Ability to plan and manage work and project more effortlessly with monday.com delights me.Again,I can execute and complete work with monday.com.It enhance real-time team collaboration.

Minpunten

I haven't experienced any downsides with monday.com as it achieves my objectives.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

It works, but not as good as the rest

Beoordeeld op 12/6/2024

Pluspunten

I think that the user interface is really clean and I feel like that's important when trying to get my work assigned to the right people, and for making sure I stay on top of my work.

Minpunten

It doesn't feel as smart as Asana or Basecamp, I feel like I really struggle to tell it how I want to automate some of my task tracking.

Emin

Experience after 8 months

Beoordeeld op 25/3/2024

Pluspunten

It is easy to manage tasks, see reports on how they performed and tidy up the space. It is a fresh breeze if you switch from a kanban board. The tracking system is really good and the different views help a lot in making decisions for bonuses.

Minpunten

It was a little bit pricy and it didn't let us download our data after we stopped our subscription.

The tool was a little bit resource heavy as well so it might slow down older computers.

Jira , MeisterTask , ClickUp en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Kanban board was not enough for the needs of our team.

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

The interface was much easier to use and it provided the most amount of features. Also compared with other alternatives the pricing methodology was more suitable (you can get 5 people plan and add other employees as guests)
Herlene
Herlene
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

Streamlined Task Management for Financial Advisors

Beoordeeld op 15/6/2024

Overall, Monday.com has been a valuable tool for our financial advisory team. It has streamlined our processes, improved our client management, and made our workflow more efficient. Great! I highly recommend it!

Pluspunten

Monday.com has greatly enhanced our efficiency in handling client queries and managing our daily tasks.The visual layout allows us to see the progress of each task easily, ensuring we stay on top of our commitments.

Minpunten

The initial setup can be a bit complex and might take some time to get used to. There are many features and options, which can be overwhelming for new users.

Shashank
Shashank
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Most customizable & efficient Project Management

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2024

Monday has helped our teams collaborate and manage our tasks efficiently, improving our productivity and being on top of our tasks

Pluspunten

Customization, creating different workspaces and boards as per requirements. Organize various teams. Access control for critical boards. Reporting and workload management of employees.

Minpunten

Customizations could be better. Can't do complex calculations of tasks metrics

Jay Harry
Jay Harry
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Transform Your Team’s Productivity with Monday.com

Beoordeeld op 28/5/2024

Pluspunten

What I liked most about Monday.com is its intuitive and visually appealing interface. It’s so easy to get started and see everything at a glance. The customization options are fantastic – you can tweak the boards to fit your specific needs, which makes it feel like it was designed just for you. The integrations with other tools like Slack, Google Drive, and Outlook streamline workflow and communication, saving loads of time.

Minpunten

What I liked least about Monday.com is its pricing structure. It can get a bit pricey, especially for smaller teams or startups on a tight budget. Also, while the platform is feature-rich, it can feel overwhelming at first with so many options and settings to configure. A bit of a learning curve for new users, but once you get the hang of it, it's smooth sailing.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Streamlining Project Management for a More Productive Workflow

Beoordeeld op 25/5/2024

Pluspunten

Monday.com has been an invaluable tool for managing my projects and staying organized. The intuitive interface and customizable boards make it easy to track progress, collaborate with clients, and keep tasks on schedule. Automations have saved me time, allowing me to focus on the creative aspects of my work. Integrations with other tools like Slack and Google Drive have further streamlined my workflow, making project management a breeze.

Minpunten

Monday.com's pricing can be a bit high for small businesses, assess your needs and choose the right plan.

• Sector: Online media
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Very capable task management tool - but there’s a learning curve

Beoordeeld op 20/6/2024

Generally a very positive experience so far.

Generally a very positive experience so far.

Pluspunten

Monday offers detailed filtering so I can easily find what I’m looking for. There are also dashboards and reporting options that fit my needs really well. Additionally, it integrates with external tools such as Slack to further streamline my workflow.

Minpunten

Although Monday is relatively user-friendly, there is a learning curve in order to be able to utilize its potential to the fullest.

• Sector: Design en ontwerp

Monday.com Review

Beoordeeld op 2/6/2024

I AM A LITTLE BIT EXPERIENCED WITH MONDAY.COM BUT INTEND TO GET MORE FAMILIAR WITH IT AS I USE MONDAY.COM DAILY FOR BUSINESS TASKS AND OPERATIONS.

Pluspunten

IT IS COOL AND FUN ALSO EASY TO USE FOR BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL REASONS SO I SPEND ALOT OF TIME ON THE WEBSITE.

Minpunten

THERE IS NOT ONE THING I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT MONDAY.COM I LIKE IT IT HELPS ME EVERYDAY WITH THE TOOLS NEEDED TO FINISH BUSINESS TASKS AND BUSINESS OPERATIONS.

Jake
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Easy and addicting!

Beoordeeld op 27/3/2020

Monday.com makes productivity addicting! Our small team likes seeing our progress and watching as tasks/"pulses" turn green and complete. It's very flexible and customizable. If you can figure out google sheets, you can figure out Monday. Their support team is also pretty good at answering emails quickly and they are very friendly.

Pluspunten

- Monday.com is truly flexible and as easy to customize as a google sheet, but with way more power through smart columns, formulas, automations and integrations
- The color coded status column(s) make it easy to see how things are going at a glance and it's addicting to work as a team towards "all greens"! It's like the professional version of "closing the ring" on apple watch or reaching step goals on fitbit.
- The mobile app is almost as powerful as the web version, though I do wish they would bring "info boxes" on pulses to mobile since right now you can't see or edit those :(

Minpunten

- Monday.com is a bit expensive if you're a small team. I wish they had per user licenses for small teams instead of bundles.
- The My Week feature is nice to show you all of the tasks from all projects that you have due coming up, but I wish Monday.com let you create a "timeline of timelines" similar to Asana portfolios that let you see how all of your projects are progressing and how much (planned) time is left on them before final deadline etc.

Basecamp en Wrike

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Better integrations, easier to use, more flexibility

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Basecamp doesn't have things like gantt/timelines built in and, though it's super nice and easy to use esp with clients, it's a bit expensive for a small team and way less flexible than Monday. Write is just way overpriced and has add-on charges for every little feature. We like that Monday.com doesn't charge extra for each individual feature like Wrike does.
Christopher
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

A Case of the Mondays.

Beoordeeld op 10/11/2021

Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

Pluspunten

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

Minpunten

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Zoho Projects en Smartsheet

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.
Justin
Justin
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Monday.com - Great for 2 -3 People, Expensive for Anything Larger

Beoordeeld op 5/4/2022

Overall, If I really understood the costs upfront, I would have been more hesitant to transfer literally everything to Monday.com. I felt that it was kind of a hidden surprise and not in a good way. However, the project management for 2-3 people was incredible. I was moving at light speed, so much so that I needed to expand to more users. However, money doesn't grow on trees and I was ultimately stifled by the growing cost of each additional user. It definitely helped me organize all of my ideas into neat little boxes that could be expanded and tracked, which really gave me a birds eye view of my business.

Pluspunten

At first, I loved Monday.com. The ease of use. The beautiful and simple design. I was enamored by every feature of this tool. Previously, I had notes jumbled on papers, in Apple Notes, and in Microsoft Excel. This was my solution to everything. I was able to transition all of my projects into one, sleek looking interface that inspired me to delve deeper into what was working about my company.

Minpunten

After the trial period ended, I realized the prices skyrocketed for adding multiple users. That totally sucked because I already transferred my entire digital life to Monday.com. 1 to 3 people was a do-able price for my small business. However, when I wanted to include 7 or 8 people, it was too cost prohibitive for the income that we were generating. Every penny matters when managing a business and this was the straw that broke the camels back for my utilization of Monday.com

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

The ease of use and absolutely gorgeous design. And how it perfectly mimicked the desktop version on my phone. I was blown away. None of the other tools were able to come even close to the integration that I was able to achieve on Monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Monday.com was by far the most advanced tool and gave me all the features I was looking for in one easy to use interface. I was absolutely sold on it as soon as I really delved deeper into it. I found that I was able to run my business more effectively and initially had huge success implementing it.
Shayla
Shayla
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Multiple boards can be created by various groups

Beoordeeld op 29/5/2022

Work orders that have been completed and those that are still in progress can be saved in the system. Council members are able to read updates without having to get regular email updates. Keeping tabs on my immediate team's daily workload and expected workload. Anyone who is suffering and needs more support or time, or who is short on work, may be easily identified.

Pluspunten

It's the most user-friendly tracking tool available. Especially when teams are spread out across the globe, updates are almost always instantaneous. works on both Chrome and iOS. The views are simple to grasp and adjust to your own method of working. It's a breeze to get up and running, and it only takes a few minutes to learn and collaborate with your team.

Minpunten

The timeline feature, one of the nicest features, is not available in the free edition. Some of the integrations are a tad constrained. If you don't handle your email notifications, you'll be flooded.

José Miguel
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A fresh air for project management tools

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2022

A happy comeback for me. With an affordable pricing list, you can get the best essential features to run your business or organization, work in teams or go for a solo adventure. Monday makes easy the creation of flows, at least for me; this was a great addition and works great with the most used tools out there.

Pluspunten

I always believe one of the usual problems you can find in project management suites is their cloned user interface. They think we all need to stay classic to understand how to use one of these tools. Monday breaks that door and launches with a fresh and new type of user interface and experience. You can find the same classic tools, but all with a new look and a new way to create flows in the same app without using external apps (for important actions).

Minpunten

I have to say I'm a comebacker to this tool. When Monday launched, I was there testing what they could offer, and I was very pleased with the UI and the easy way of using the tool's features. My problem was their pricing table for starters. So, after many months, I returned and checked (after being bombarded by advertising on a social network) if something was different from the beginning. It was a pleasant surprise they were still developing and changed some of the pricing tables.

Wrike en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

I was looking for a more integrated solution. In general, that type of solution has a high learning curve; in the case of Monday, you can learn how to do things just by exploring, and if you have experience with tools like Zapier of Ifttt, creating some flows and increasing the tool functionality is easy.

Trello en Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Similar price but a better UI.
Jeremy

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great platform! 13/10 would recommend!

Beoordeeld op 6/10/2022

We utilize this on a daily basis and it serves its purpose perfectly. Our team leaders and project managers rely upon monday.com software to ensure we complete work for our clients in a timely and organized manner.

Pluspunten

This software was very easy to set up for the team and manage on a daily level. It serves its purpose for us and we rarely ever have issues at all levels.

Minpunten

Some of the automation requires other paid integrations, it would be cool to one day have that automation built in for a higher cost of the service.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Very old software needed an upgrade

Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

We didn't need something like Salesforce for our daily project management.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

4 stars

Beoordeeld op 12/6/2023

Overall I like Monday.com, don't love it. It takes time to set up but it has a lot of features available. I love the ability to integrate and automate. If your team is willing to manage boards and update them properly then it can really work out to be one of the best CRM/Management systems. It just takes time and effort. But overall worth doing.

Pluspunten

I love the ease and customization Monday.com offers. They have many different templates and offer different automation and integration with third-party software/apps. I love the integrations center where you can connect and automate your favorite apps. I love that you can build in automated color conditions (if a value is below a certain level, the box turns red). Monday.com is like upgraded Excel sheets. I've used Monday.com multiple times in different businesses: Recruiting, Sales, Business Management, Social Media Management, Marketing, etc.

Minpunten

It takes a lot of time to set up. I'm a perfectionist so I would spend a week or two just setting up the flows, dashboard, workspace, boards, items, integrations, etc. It's easy to use - it's easy to set up. But it still takes time to get it how you want. There are so many features, you can be easily overwhelmed. It's also difficult to get the team on the same page. It's easy to use but since it's not a well-known program (yet), your team is likely to hesitate with managing it and keeping the boards updated. It's also a little more expensive than most CRM/Project Management software and they do not have an individual account available which is really frustrating if you're a self-employed independent, you have to pay for at least 3 seats.

Trello , ClickUp , Wrike en Smartsheet

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Asana doesn't have as many features as Monday.com.

Brandon
Brandon
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Monday.com is great for sharing projects in real time

Beoordeeld op 7/8/2023

Because of the volume of customers we serve, monday.com is vital in maintaining order. This helps us organize our many clients' requirements and initiatives so that we may better serve them. We also find it useful for internal communication; we can simply add a tag to the name of the person we want to contact.

Pluspunten

I really appreciate how straightforward and simple it is to use. They regularly update the site with new features and advice on how to make the most of those features. The speed and quality of their assistance to customers is unparalleled. Our organization couldn't function on a daily basis without Monday.com.

Minpunten

At the time, I can't think of anything I despise. Although I have been using it for a while, I continue to learn new ways in which it might benefit our business. So much is available there. In the best possible manner, it is overpowering.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

4 years and looking forwards to many more!

Beoordeeld op 18/8/2023

It's a dream to use, even with my neurospicy brain. I am very chaotic and highly organized, depending on the day, time of day, or the socks I am wearing, and Monday can support me at my best and my worst.

Pluspunten

I was always using Google Sheets to track projects, but they would go on and on and on, and include mutliple tabs and pull data from here and there and... it was a bit exhausting. Monday imports these sheets, and turns them into clearly defined, but almost endlessly customizable boards.

Minpunten

The templates are a bit too needlessly complicated for me. But it's actually useful if you want to use it for different things than I do. I discard my boards after a while, when they are too full, and I don't like to archive or administrate everything.

Kimberly
  • Sector: Civiele techniek

Managing Projects for business

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2023

Easy to set up and use. User friendly, ability to create multiple boards and invite guests as need basis

Pluspunten

Ability to create different boards and tag multiple users

Minpunten

So many features, we are probably not using them all to its full capacity.
Would like an easy way to get staff to use it more

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Monday seamed to integrate best with our office and offered featured we needed in terms of prioritizing tasks etc. it was easy to set up

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Owner and I needed to find something that was user friendly and easy to set up
Mary
  • Sector: E-learning

A One Stop Solution

Beoordeeld op 2/1/2024

Overall, my experience has been very positive and I've suggested Monday.com to clients.

Pluspunten

I've tried several other tools for project management and found that Monday.com was the easiest for me to set up and use. I like the ability to easily invite guests to specific boards and the built-in commenting feature for files and projects is very helpful. I also like the variety of templates/boards that are available which makes customizing so much easier.

Minpunten

The initial set-up was a bit overwhelming but after watching the tutorials and becoming clear on what we needed to do as an organization, things got better. We still aren't using Monday.com to full capacity.

Trello en Asana

Redenen om voor monday.com te kiezen

Monday.com was recommended by a member of a networking group I belong to. She raved about it every meeting and she took time to introduce me to how to use Monday.com for best results.

Airtable

Redenen om over te stappen op monday.com

Ease of use, price, and referral by a colleague were all reasons for choosing Monday.com
Mitch
  • Sector: Internet

Monday Improved Our Business In Ways We Never Imagined

Beoordeeld op 9/10/2020

We initially selected Monday to plan and manage a large project that we were starting. As we became familiar with it, we found that is was a much better way to manage, track and plan nearly everything we do. The ability to allow guest access to specific boards, to automate notifications, and to collect information via web form has greatly improved our day to day processes and our capacity to responsively interact with customers. Using a combination of the web, mobile and windows 10 apps, we use monday throughout the day, in the office, while traveling, and during onsite projects.

Monday has also helped us eliminate siloing of information. Like many companies we used to have a combination of spreadsheets, text documents, emails and texts to store and communicate project information. With monday we have nearly everything in one place that we can access from anywhere. This has made us much more efficient and helped us do a better job of keeping up with the many small tasks and deadlines that go into a successful project.

After you use monday for a while, every problem and job begins to look like a monday board to be created.

Pluspunten

Monday is very easy to use, has excellent help and tutorials, and extremely responsive tech support. They regularly add new features and improvements. Through interactions, automations and integrations, monday can interact with many external products and can automate a lot of the routine steps and notifications in our workflow.

The best thing about monday is its flexibility. Once you start using it, you find many different approaches and tools to manage projects, workflows, customer interactions, data storage, tracking and analysis.

Monday is colorful and appealing to work with, making using it a pleasure.

Minpunten

Many of the items I would have listed as missing from the software have been added in the time we have been using it. For example, many users requested subitems and before long it was rolled out as a new feature and has evolved into a very useful aspect of monday.

For some of the more in depth features, there is a bit of a learning curve. But that is to be expected with software that can do so much. This is mitigated by the learning resources and very good support that the company provides.

Vance

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

One of the most robust project management platforms out there

Beoordeeld op 12/12/2022

Project management is so much better with Monday.com after we moved away from spreadsheets and emails in general. Everyone is kept up to date with the latest updates on tasks and projects, and there's a activity log, which makes it easy for everyone to know who made what changes, so there are no disputes.

Pluspunten

Robustness of the platform in terms of project management. Our team also likes the pretty confetti animations whenever we mark a task as done. The latest Christmas-themed confetti was a very nice touch and we had a lot of fun updating Monday.com, which is the whole point of project management - keeping the team up to date with the status of tasks and projects.

Minpunten

There is not "mark all as read" in the notifications and inbox area, which can be annoying at times when you're back from long leave. Having that feature will significantly improve the UX and notification hygiene practices.

Trello , Basecamp en Asana

Google Sheets
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

"Monday.com is an incredibly flexible and customizable project management solution

Beoordeeld op 23/3/2023

Improved team communication and collaboration: Monday.com enables real-time communication and collaboration, which can help team members coordinate and work together more effectively.More accurate tracking of tasks and projects: The platform allows users to track tasks and projects in real time, which can help improve visibility and transparency of work processes.Automation of repetitive tasks: Monday.com offers automation features that can help streamline work processes and reduce errors.Customisation to meet specific needs: The platform allows full customisation of tables, views and workflows, enabling users to create specific workflows tailored to their needs.Overall, using Monday.com can help companies improve operational efficiency, communication and team collaboration, and reduce errors and inefficiencies.

Pluspunten

Flexibility and customisation: Users noted that Monday.com allows for easy customisation of tables and views to suit specific team and project needs. They also appreciated the flexibility of the tool to quickly create and modify tasks and tables.Real-time collaboration: Monday.com's real-time collaboration features allow team members to work together efficiently, share ideas and collaborate in real time, even if they are in different locations.Intuitive user interface: Users have found Monday.com's user interface to be very user-friendly and easy to use, allowing for quick learning and easy adoption by the entire team.Comprehensive project management: Users also noted that Monday.com offers a comprehensive project management solution, with features to manage projects, tasks, deadlines, budgets and resources.

Minpunten

the pricing of the tool, the difficulty of tracking time and expenses, the limited aspect of the mobile application. However, it is important to note that these elements may vary according to the needs and preferences of each user. Despite this, it is recommended that you test the software to see if it is suitable for your business needs