Miro

Online whiteboard voor visuele samenwerking in realtime binnen teams.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Roel
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

gemakkelijke tool voor idee generatie

Beoordeeld op 1/11/2022

Pluspunten

wij gebruiken miro binnen onze organisatie om te brainstormen over zaken die beter kunnen of aandacht vereisen. via memo's kunnen gemakkelijk punten worden aangedragen om een goed beeld te krijgen wat mijn collega's en ik denken over bepaalde zaken

Minpunten

wij gebruikten het mirobord met veel mensen te gelijk. dit houdt wel in dan mensen ook bepaalde zaken kunnen aanpassen die een ander ingebracht heeft. deze zaken waren niet beveiligd.

Francois
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Brainstormen met Miro

Beoordeeld op 31/10/2022

Pluspunten

Miro is een digitaal alternatief voor het post-it board. Met meerdere gebruikers kan je tegelijkertijd op een creatieve manier ideeën verzamelen.

Minpunten

Dat je door de vele mogelijkheden afgeleid raakt.

Denise

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent experience in collaborative work

Beoordeeld op 3/6/2022

For the most part, we've used it as a brainstorming tool since we first started using it. It allows me and my colleagues to reorganize our thoughts in novel ways. Even though we're all working at our desks, it feels like we're using post-it notes on a whiteboard.

Pluspunten

It was a great experience, and I've used him for both teaching and scheduling since I met him. Intuition and teamwork are at the heart of Miro's design. You may use it on any device without having to download any additional software or plugins. A fast learner who can quickly engage a diverse group of individuals.

Minpunten

The only drawback I can think of is that uploading material such as videos might take a while. In addition, the cost per license for a small business is considerable, although the free basic version is fairly comprehensive.

Melissa
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I love how simple it is to onboard my co-workers

Beoordeeld op 18/5/2022

From brainstorming to final delivery, Miro has been a great resource for me. The user-friendly design makes this program a breeze to operate. Also, Miro includes a ready-to-use template. Try out as many templates as you can find that are appropriate for your project. It was a breeze to work from home using this app. Integrates well with Jira's templates.

Pluspunten

It's extremely visually appealing! I mostly utilize it to communicate work processes to newly hired employees. It's a terrific approach to show off our tracks and systems without having to go into great depth about how and why they work. Finally, I'll be able to provide an excellent summary that our team may go to for future reference.

Minpunten

It's more difficult to keep track of and prevent people from making modifications in the incorrect places while working with large teams. It's a little clumsy, and there are a few things that might need more explanation, but once you get the idea of it, it's not too tough.

Kelly M
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent multipurpose software with functional features

Beoordeeld op 16/5/2022

An array of tools and templates for specialized purposes make it simple to get started, and it's simple to find what you're looking for when you do. A fantastic user experience on every device, regardless of operating system, is ensured by being platform agnostic. It has allowed us to hold more successful seminars without depending on countless physical post-it notes, and to cooperate effectively while having a remote team and customer base.

Pluspunten

Any product designer, UX designer, UI designer, or member of a remote design team should have a copy of Miro on hand. It's a great tool for design thinking, brainstorming, and whiteboarding. Their great templates will also assist any novice get started and hold fruitful meetings.

Minpunten

For freelancers on a tight budget, Miro might be prohibitively expensive. For established agencies, though, this is ideal. Even though a voting tool was recently added to the product, a wider range of interactive elements would help us better engage audiences and create better workshop experiences.

Ricardo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Our tool of choice for visual collaboration - a must have in education and training

Beoordeeld op 9/5/2022

Miro is awesome. We have been using it to demonstrate different concepts in online workshops to co-workers and also to share knowledge with our K-12 students. The level of interaction and engagement is the cornerstone of a product that enables you and your team to work cohesively and share ideas in a visual manner.

Pluspunten

Here we are in love with Miro: It is easy to use, has a wide arrange of tools to convey ideas and has plenty of templates for specific purposes. Being platform agnostic warrants a great experience across devices and operating systems. The tools to collaborate make it an indispensable app for teachers and trainers.

We are quite pleased with the fact that the Support team (Miro Academy) is always organizing training events to cover the basics and also advanced tools. The Miroverse community is also very helpful and we all get to share templates and tools with the rest of the users.

Minpunten

Not a con, but something that may annoy some people is that the text tool is a bit limited. From the selection of typefaces to the inability to format specific parts of the text, the tool feels lacking.

Another factor to consider (not a con, per see) is that Miro is better used when you have an idea of what is it that you want from it and you organize your content accordingly. The fact that this has an infinite canvas lends to chaos if you do not plan ahead.

Jeremy
  • Sector: Research

Visual thinking board

Beoordeeld op 17/12/2021

I'm a visual thinker, and I couldn't function without a tool like this. I've tried them all and keep coming back to Miro.

Pluspunten

It has all the flexibility I need to lay out my ideas, and progressively develop them. Plus, the community templates are amazingly useful and new contributions keep coming.

Minpunten

I am sometimes disappointed or unimpressed by the visual aesthetic aspect, but this is a very light annoyance.

Mural

Redenen om voor Miro te kiezen

Generally, at some point I get annoyed at some missing feature, or I find myself reproducing a template from the Miro community.

MindMeister, Mindomo en Mural

Redenen om over te stappen op Miro

I was lucky to get an educational licence as a PhD Candidate, which made the choice trivia.
John
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An app I've been looking for, modern diagramming done extremely well

Beoordeeld op 16/10/2021

I'm a designer by profession and am used to design tools, and this feels like one, but one that is very easy to grasp and seems to know what it is that you want to do. Definitely the diagramming app that I've been looking for the past 2 decades. Thank you Miro team for making this, the other apps before were just so clunky.

Pluspunten

It's very intuitive. It responds in a very fluid and responds in ways that it seems to know what you're trying to do.

I've used other diagramming tools for the best part of this century, like Visio, Lucid, Omni, and all of them were just so clunky and restrictive, they have very strict ways of working and are very 'enterprise' orientated, like made for The Office, and so I would use vector apps like Sketch, of Flash (before) in order to make diagrams. But then, I stumbled upon Miro, and it was like dafaq? This is the app I've been looking for, and it worked in ways that

Minpunten

Honestly, nothing. A few small things, but they that have been ever so slightly irksome that I fail to recall.

Kenneth

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Tracing paper and pen in a virtual environment

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2021

With remote working, collaborating on complex design related problems became much more difficult. Screen sharing with snapping images and marking up was a quick fix, however this was slow and a 1-way communication.

MIRO solved all of this and became the virtual equivalent of rolling out tracing paper and having a handful of people developing the design simultaneously.

I think that it would be useful to enhance the sketching experience further. If there could be a virtual tracing paper with variable opacity to contain (group) a series of sketches similar to a frame this would be useful. This is currently possible with multiple objects but it becomes unwieldy. This would also allow the development of a simple layer system.

Partial deletion of a hand drawn line would be really helpful.
(I have in mind some of the user-experience of the Procreate sketching iPad app)

Pluspunten

I found MIRO intuitive with no training necessary. You can invite collaborators effortlessly with only browser access required. This has been transformational for me during remote working.

Minpunten

When boards become large, the download process can be a little slow and it sometimes trips up with downloading the content that is currently in the viewer's screen. This can easily be resolved by archiving and starting a new board.

Perhaps an option of local caching some content could be useful.

Ronald
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Enough about project management, Miro is awesome for teaching !!

Beoordeeld op 3/8/2021

I'm a university teacher. Since the pandemic started, I have been trying different platforms and software every semester. I have a pen tablet (Wacom Intuos L), but pairing it with the right sofware or platform is kinda tricky. I'm very picky and demanding about the quality of the drawings and visual tools I can present to my students in each class; and that's why I'm always looking for better tools. I've used OpenBoard, MS Whiteboard, MS OneNote, Krita, Blender (yes, not kidding!), Google Jamboard, Inkscape and Diagrams IO.

Since I found Miro, everything changed, it's like... this is the tool !!... finally!!... I use it for each one of my classes. Also, I started using it in my other job, as a patent examiner, because it was so easy to visually represent all the information about a technical invention... but primarilly I use Miro as a teaching tool.

I like Miro so much, I'm thinking about making a series of videos in my YouTube channel about how to use Miro for teaching, so the other professors at my university can use it too... and maybe like that we could convince the university to buy us some license... I hope it works.

oh... I also used it to teach math to my niece, she is 13 years old, she really loved it

Pluspunten

The "upload"-->"saved files" its the most usefull tool ever. I work with Inkscape to produce PNG drawings for my classes, and with Miro I can upload them into my "saved files" and re-use them in other classes... it's like having a library of drawings. Absolutely brilliant.

Minpunten

The price. I think you could make a simpler version for teachers that don't have enough money for a tool oriented to project management. The "teacher" version doesn't need Canvas, and all the others fancy integrations, just give us the "saved files" and the basic tools and we will make magic with Miro.

Andoni
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

Miro changed the way I do University and Work

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2021

Since I use Miro, Teamwork is too easy to manage.

It changed the way we share documents, images, sketches and ideas.

It is like a real White board where you can embed almost anything and collaboration in real time is such a great feature.

Pluspunten

As an architect I love to have an organized and free Workspace. Miro is that amazing virtual workspace.

I like a lot tools like Pen, Frame, Shape, Mind Maps, Kanban, Tables, etc. These tools do their job and are extremely easy to use and undestand.

Presentation mode is a pppfff , it´s amazing , I love it, It´s so versatile.

Video chat is a great tool, is very important for teamwork.

In general, the App is very complete and has a big potential.

Minpunten

Well, as creative guys, we need many tools to express our ideas.
I´d like to see tools like 3D on Miro.

Tools related to Interior design, industrial design, architecture.
I mean, tools that allow us to create what we´re thinking , what we see on our imagination. Because the creative process is what makes the difference.

It comes to mind tools like 3D , complex shapes, to embed VR and AR docs, maps, idk... maybe not a tool but other Apps conected.

Milanote, Canva en Wrike

Redenen om voor Miro te kiezen

Miro is extremly beautiful , it is striking; colors, icons, UX and UI. Miro is a complete App and I think the most important thing I considered was the ability to connect with other apps.

Trello, monday.com en Wrike

Redenen om over te stappen op Miro

Conexion to other apps and the amazing visual workspace :)
Satya

Best collaboration tool

Beoordeeld op 29/7/2021

Overall experience is great. Even if during this pandemic situation we used this a lot for any kind of discussions or any kind of meetings to clarify the stuff. This is the best tool for IT , Project management as well as Leadership.

Pluspunten

Any Graph or flow chart or anything we wanted to discuss in the team for that Miro board is the best tool. Good for retrospective meetings and share the views with the limited time duration because it has a timer feature that is great. Great inbuild templates available for any kind of flow chart or creating diagram. Great export methods of the dashboards which can be easily shared between the Team. Great feature of Kanban creation. Overall the best tool for collaboration between the team.

Minpunten

Sometimes while giving tag to the component on the dashboard the name giving feature is not showing up. We need to click so mane times to come up. Limited shapes are available for Diagram. Standardized UML shapes are not available.

Bluescape en Ziflow

Redenen om over te stappen op Miro

Miro is the best product among all these as it is providing inbuilt features to use instantly. It is providing time options to limit the time for a meeting. It is providing a lot of canvas space to draw more wide and descriptive diagram which is really requires for a complex business.
Yann
  • Sector: Online media
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

My go-to tool for brainstorming and planning with a more visual approach

Beoordeeld op 11/5/2021

Pluspunten

I have been using Miro for a while, now, and I often find myself recommend it to the people I talk to.

The overall platform principle of the infinite canvas is simply genius! You can have as many notes, projects and sketches as you please, all in the same place.

Zooming in makes sure that you can see all the key information related to a specific project, while zooming out giving you a bird's eye view on the project itself or even on a more macro level, of the infinite canvas and all the projects in it.

In particular, there are two features I like about Miro.

Firstly, there are templates. Miro has an always-growing library of templates , which speed up the process of creating a valuable resource for brainstorming, planning or streamlining something, such as a concept map, a Kanban framework, a flowchart, or a customer journey, just to mention a few.

You can simply pick a template and decide whether you want to use it blank (so its layout and "pieces of the puzzle" too) or with some actual content in it too.

Then, there's the Miro smartphone app feature of the Stickies Capture. Get ready because this may sound like pure magic!

Do you happen to have hand-written notes laying around in your office? Simply pull out your smartphone, open the Miro app and take a picture using the Stickies Capture. Miro will turn it into a digital and customizable post-it-note that will be added to your Miro canvas.

Minpunten

I wouldn't necessarily doubt this as the thing I like the least about Miro, but I'd still like to mention it because I think it's key... and it's the ability to easily navigate all the projects you have into your Miro infinite digital canvas.

The problem is that there are so many projects you may plan or work on in a spot of a few days. Sometimes, I can get a bit tricky to easily find a specific project (or part of it) in a busy infinite canvas.

Maszni
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Right tool for online visual collaboration

Beoordeeld op 22/3/2021

Miro is the most constantly software that we have use when the pandemic hit our country, and we need to work remotely from home. It has all the tools that we need to collaborate on task and project and it work on real-time setting. We are really happy adopting this software as part of our work system.

Pluspunten

Online meeting and project discussion in online settings is the strongest feature that Miro has offered. Screen sharing is the most important and really critical feature that me and my team need when we are doing an online meeting for our project discussion as it will help us to visually showing our computer screen for other to see the point that i am presenting.

Minpunten

There are some bugs with the screen sharing, like it won't load my audio file and failed to play it but work correctly with the video file. The whiteboard has no board to its canvas and if not control correctly it will taking too much resource of my computer RAM and will drag my computer to run slowly.

Veljko
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Quick collaboration with real update-as-you-type across the board, perfect for collecting...

Beoordeeld op 21/4/2020

We've been using Miro for months now for team retrospectives, collecting notes on past releases, gathering ideas for improvements etc. So far, we haven't had any experiences where we were left with feeling that something was lacking. The whole team is very satisfied with this product.

Pluspunten

It's great when your team is out of reach and you need to gather some ideas. It works even better than the physical presence of people, because it forces them to put it in a note - you can organize notes, transform them etc. Also, you can even see where everybody's mouse cursor is, which, even though isn't required, gives you a nice feeling of collaboration (imagine 10 cursors flying around, doing stuff... it just feels powerful and stimulating). Of course, you can turn it off if you'd like to.
The collaboration board is 'near-infinite', offers many types of objects (stickies being most popular, but also tasks, lanes, images etc). There's meeting agenda, todo list, and other stuff you might need from an online meeting tool.
Paid version also gives you an option to use active elements, like voting, countdown timer etc. Very cool.

Minpunten

The history of changes isn't that easy to track - who did what and when, who's put this element? when? what was added by John? etc.
What this tool doesn't offer is an actual meeting (call/video) - for that, you'd have to use other means to connect.

Anthony

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Awesome tool for teachers!!!

Beoordeeld op 29/10/2016

I'm a middle school teacher. I use the boards in two fashions: 1) for student collaboration, and 2) for displaying class notes, videos, distributed materials, and board writing. In my school we have a SmartBoard (aka - DumbBoard). The DumbBoard software is slow to load and wastes too much time, so the RealTimeBoard became a solution.

For student collaboration, I have and idea section and work product selection. Students can determine if the final work they upload is accessible to me or other members. They can share comments, photos, and general ideas. For classroom shared material, student can vote. I find it best to visually think of the processes and what you want the kids to create. Then create a template board. Finally, create your classes. The import of excel or google sheets lists make it incredibly easy to add student names to the boards.

For my class notes, I typically create a line across the middle of the board. Below the line is the homework section, above the line is the classwork. I create a boxes with the daily objective (Students will... in order to...) and upload the materials (view only via google docs). I can insert youtube videos and other documents (even pdfs, Microsoft docs, pictures, web pictures and websites, and charts). I create a frame around each of the lessons so that when students are absent they may view the materials. When they come in and tell me they didn't go to the site, I hand them a computer so they can visit the site. Students who are absent, getting tutored outside of class, or parents wanting to see what it is we are doing can easily access the public board, which does NOT contain any student information.

Pluspunten

-Free for Educators to use with students
-Works extremely well with Google Suite, Microsoft 365 Business
-Great alternative to SmartBoard
-Pen feature is very smooth

Minpunten

-Takes some getting used to.
-Can have a Prezzi, dizzying affect
- Users need to be taught how to use

Jakub
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Th golden standard in whiteboarding

Beoordeeld op 8/3/2022

Generally the use and feel of Miro is great. We used it for planning, layouting, inspirations and moodboards. This is working absolutely great. ven exporting a backup from Miro feels as it is intended - no hassle. Just download the file. Same goes for exportin to PDF etc. Works. And that is the biggest added value.

Pluspunten

The ease of starting using Miro is amazing. Just register and start whiteboarding. After a while if you need any functionality you can think of you start to dig through the menues in the app and just like that - you find what you need. Be it a canban or a timer or building blocks for flowcharting.

Minpunten

It is definitely on the pricier end when it comes to collaborative editing. Of course there is a free and a "consultant" plan, but even after signing up for that one sharing boards and stating editing feels a bit rough. So you might pay for users and taht gets expencive.

Milanote

Redenen om voor Miro te kiezen

Featureset and user interface.

Milanote

Redenen om over te stappen op Miro

It felt more professional and now it became a standard.
Syamir
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Flexible digital whiteboard

Beoordeeld op 9/2/2021

My team and I has produce numerous idea and and planning our project process with the help of Miro. Miro also is a good additional software whenever we have an online meeting and let everyone draw to the whiteboard and sharing ideas to improve the meeting process visually.

Pluspunten

Miro is providing a vast range of template for the whiteboard that can compliment my whiteboard objective. Planning, brain storming session and discussion with my colleague has really improved as we can chatting with each other when using the whiteboard. Everyone on the board will be assign with their representative color so we can distinguished which member editing and altering the board.

Minpunten

There are limit of the whiteboard size that we can use to drawn or adding shapes to the board. If we exceeding the board size, i need to create a new board and can't combine the board. There are also no password that can be assign to the whiteboard to protect it from get edited or deleted by anonymous user.

Sohaib
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simply the best whiteboard software available

Beoordeeld op 21/7/2021

It's an easy to use collaborative whiteboard software. It's great for creating mindmaps, jotting down ideas or even planning. We always try to use Miro asap in any meeting rather than discussing theoretical - visualising it makes sure everyone in the team is on the same page and Miro makes it so easy to do that.

Pluspunten

The templates are incredibly helpful. There is just so much variety and all expertly done. Saves you so much time having to think about what kind of diagram is best for the ideas you're discussing with the team. In our team now, we've started to choose Miro over a physical whiteboard.

Miro is also incredibly dynamic - you can do everything from mindmaps to wireframes. It's great to have everything in one single place.

Miro also makes sharing really easy; from team members, guests to public. It is very easy to set different permission levels and also revoke them when required. Makes sure any sensitive information isn't available for too long.

Minpunten

Nothing majorly. I've had a couple of hick-ups previously and the Miro team took a while to respond - there doesn't seem to be a live customer service so that would be good to have. But they're always adding new features and improving the platform. Not had any issues now for a long time.

Remco
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An enhanced digital whiteboard with the freedom of a whiteboard allowing you to do so much...

Beoordeeld op 22/4/2021

Planning and organizing, decision making, collaboration, brainstorming. I finally have a planning tool that works for me.

Pluspunten

I've looked far and white for methods to do my project planning and tracking. Using the visuals Miro offers me is beyond anything i have found thus far. I finally get my plans in order and get more things done. Both for myself as for my team. Use it heavily to visualize dependencies, use size to signal importance, colors for status (to do-working-done) and use tags to mark technical debt. Zoom out to have the bigger picture like the decision trees, guiding principles. Zoom in and find the details for the daily job, mark your technical debt and more.

Minpunten

Because the interface doesn't get in your way, starting might be a little hard. I've had no problem with this myself, but found colleagues requiring some time to master Miro.

Faruk

Best tool for 100% remote teams for collaboration

Beoordeeld op 29/7/2021

We're working 100% remote in several locations. We were using Miro even before the pandemic but due to the switch to the remote working, it became a must for our tech-stack. I like the versatility and smooth user experience on this software. It replaced our physical boards, and we can do even more with this tool online, nobody misses the physical boards. When we have our meetings, Miro is always open, we also do our project discussions on Miro. We forgot about presentations since we can share our Miro project instead of wasting time on creating slides. As a manager and content producer, I use it as an individual as well. It triggers my creativity and I am very glad to have this tool in my daily workflow.

Pluspunten

As a collaboration tool, Miro has everything. It has integration with almost everything out there, and for us, it makes a huge difference. We use it for presentation purposes, task tracking, visualization of our projects, and team communication tool. Miro is extremely easy to use. I didn't have any issues to share with the newcomers in the team, everybody loves it.

Minpunten

Earlier this year, I noticed some issues with the screen sharing but recently, it seems to be fixed. The pricing for additional team member is slightly high, it would be great to make it a little useful. However, if you compare with the other tools out there, still the price is sitting in the middle for me. I never really had to contact the Support so I can't comment on this.

Gonzalo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The most versatile board tool

Beoordeeld op 3/2/2022

The entire team has been using Miro for over a year, it has been the number 1 solution for our planning processes. It is ideal to show the team in a more visual and orderly way, everything planned, analyzed and executed. We use it a lot for brainstorming. His post-its and the ability to collaborate in real time make the job much easier.

Pluspunten

Miro is an extremely versatile tool, in it you can do almost anything you can think of. Its board is functional for multiple needs, almost infinite I would say. But the most important thing and what most represents a difference in Miro over other platforms is its community and the support for it. Miro allows the community to create open and free templates for anyone who needs it, in addition to the official ones provided by Miro.

Minpunten

Miro is not particularly cheap, especially for large work teams. Its free version only allows 3 boards per user, and its paid version charges per user, not per group. In addition, the free version does not allow outstanding features such as voting, timers, board history, among others.

Hafiz
  • Sector: Animatie

Friendly interface

Beoordeeld op 24/4/2022

Miro has been simple and most effective way to boost my creativity to the next level.

Pluspunten

Miro has helped me in a lot of areas range from gathering ideas to final delivery. This software is very easy to use because the interface is very friendly. Miro also has template-ready to use. I recommend to you to try all the template that suits your project and need.

Minpunten

It’s hard to navigate. Sometimes I lost to find which board is which when my board is getting bigger. It would be nice if we can name every section, so when we right click, we can easily choose which section we want to go.

Asana

Redenen om voor Miro te kiezen

I’m trying to find which software is more user friendly and useful to my projects.

Asana

More user friendly.
Cynthia
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Now I Can't Live Without It

Beoordeeld op 22/9/2021

The flexibility of this product is astounding. I can use it for almost every element of my daily workflow as a self-employed business consultant. I use boards to keep track of what tasks are on my plate today as well as which ones are on deck. It's cut my time putting new presentations together by half, since I can brainstorm what I want to include and organize it quickly which cuts down on the time I actually spend putting slides together. Plus, it makes workshops a snap since I can illustrate changes in real time or even invite attendees to collaborate live. I use it for marketing too - brainstorming our marketing story and persona and moving seamlessly into wireframes. I originally used it with one of my clients, but am now a subscriber myself who recommends it to everyone I know.

Pluspunten

My favorite thing about Miro is it's flexibility. I have a hard time thinking of a business problem I want to work on where Miro isn't helpful - which is great a solo business owner. From task tracking, the brainstorming content creation, marketing, and monitoring strategic improvement (with approaches like traction) Miro is up for just about any challenge.

Minpunten

I'd love to see the ability to do more customized branding, to integrate our favorite fonts and use a wider palate of colors.

Jael
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Great online collaboration tool

Beoordeeld op 3/8/2021

Miro kinda saved me when I didn't have any alternatives in facilitating my creative sessions when Covid hit. I was able to implement it very quickly and it resonates to most of the users I have so far introduced it to. Great tools and templates to make work efficient.

Pluspunten

It is a very reliable collaborative tool that provides a very intuitive user experience even for the most digitally challenged users. Most of all, it makes many dreadful meetings more fun.

Minpunten

As an admin it is difficult to manage my team. Currently it is very hard to control the type of membership of people in my organization. I have paid members, free members, trial members, free non-team users and everything in between. It seems like I cannot find a proper approach to have people join as a free member, it just happens, or doesn't. Also, it's a bit annoying that opening a board results in the 'hand' tool by default, while there are many other navigational tools available. Set the normal cursor as default instead?

Mural