Buddy Punch

• Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great time keeping app

Beoordeeld op 23/1/2019

Great app, check in and out with accuracy, keep in contact with supervisors and can submit photos for proof of visit if not using GPS.

Pluspunten

I am an Event Specialist with Deluvia Inc, they upgraded from emailing and faxing my time sheets in to this system. They are out of state so this is a great way for them to keep up with my time while doing "Road Shows". I arrive at my location, open the app and sign in, my employers do require me to attach photos so I snap a photo of the store front before entering. While there, I setup my samples and take a few photos of my presentation to attach when I clock out. I like that I can see my schedule, even though I already know my Road Shows are 11 days back to back for each demo. It takes out 39 minutes for my lunch and keeps up with my total hours so I can accurately calculate my check. They can leave messages after each shift end set of photos. I have seen a few where they wanted to see different angles or my face more throughout my presentations. I've also been told my samples looked yummy, I left messages and asked questions that were answered. This is a good app to have when your employer is out of your area.

Minpunten

The only thing I found odd was I could log in anytime during my employment, but couldn't do so between Road Shows. I wanted to look at my schedules and could gain access to the app. Other than this hiccup, the app works fine. Deluvia gets my time and there are no shortages on my check.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review, it is great to hear that you're using our smartphone app as well as our notes and photos on punches feature. We have a few limiting options for employers and that is why you weren't able to login while outside of the show. Thanks again!

Albert
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

HR Management Software Business should implement

Beoordeeld op 24/11/2022

The overall experience using Buddy Punch within our business has been positive and we are glad that we chose it as a software. We would recommend business to try it as it is also reasonable to any business in terms of its cost.

Pluspunten

This software has led our business to reduce a lot of costs when it comes to human resources management, payroll and time tracking. We implemented this software into our business as our employees exceeded 8 as we were finding it difficult to keep track of time, work, payroll, etc. This software has really helped us in this regard and we also saved a lot of time.

Minpunten

The only small issues faced were that sometimes the software was a bit slow and the screen gets stuck but otherwise we are quite pleased.

Deputy

Redenen om over te stappen op Buddy Punch

A business partner recommended us Buddy Punch as he used to use it in another business and it was working quite efficiently for them so we decided to go for it.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Albert, we appreciate the review and the recommendation! It is great to hear that we're helping your business save time.

Josh
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

so so not greatest

Beoordeeld op 17/9/2016

Several areas of concern. Very little corrections made based on feedback. Not able to contact support by phone. Delayed response in email. Not open to different types and operations for different business types. This is a very baseline product with little features. Menus are hard for older users to read. Not user friendly for most users. Time corrections are difficult for users to complete or request. Very limited on admin ability to control aspects of the clock to prevent user issues. reports decimal place cannot be changed from 3 to 2 decimals increases rounding time for admin. Integration with payroll company cost additional funds.

Pluspunten

online can view anywhere from a computer . the app is poor at best and is not integrated to be used as a time clock or to check all features and make adjustments from admin must have a computer to do so

Most of it

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Josh - Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Unfortunately many of your comments we believe are inaccurate and I would like to make sure that Buddy Punch is accurately reflected on Capterra. We do not charge for integrations with other Payroll Companies. We just added an integration with Paychex and there was no cost to any customer for doing so. We are also very timely in responding to inquiries. In your case specifically you opened a ticket on 7/29/16 at 3:52 pm. We responded at 4:14 pm the same day with a resolution. You opened a ticket on 8/29/16 at 12:35 pm, we replied at 12:46 pm. You opened a ticket on 9/12/16 at 10:21 am and we replied on 12:46 pm. We offer many features such as GPS, IP Address Lock, Webcam photos on punches, and notifications. We offer easy change requests with the user clicking on a button that says "I need to change something." I'm sorry we didn't work for your business and we will take your feedback into consideration.

Wendy
  • Sector: Wijn en sterke drank

Helpful and Useful

Beoordeeld op 27/9/2022

We have only been using this software since 1-1-2022 and for the most part it have been very useful for everything that I have need it to do for me. If we need help or have a question [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been able to reach out to our contact person and they have been very helpful.

Pluspunten

I can see at any point and time when an employee punchedin or out daily, payroll period, monthly total hours etc.

Minpunten

I really wish under reports that I can pull a report such as when did each employee start working for the company. To be able to pull a report showing each employee with other HIS reporting information that is used for various information

Redenen om voor Buddy Punch te kiezen

Out dated and we were using a couple different systems to do what we can with Buddy Punch. Your software was very user friendly and easy to learn and set up.

Redenen om over te stappen op Buddy Punch

we looked at 4 other systems as well. I have personally worked with ADP Workforce(would not work for our needs), WorkDay (not user friendly), ADP could not track driver and other projects that we were looking for. You gave the option of several ways of tracking our field employees if need be such and satellite per stop, per driver etc.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review Wendy, it is great to hear that you're finding us helpful and useful. We appreciate the 10 out of 10 rating and your business!

Laura
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

Beoordeeld op 31/10/2022

Buddy Punch has been fantastic. Love it and would keep using it.

Pluspunten

Buddy Punch is very easy to use. The software is pretty intuitive and I'm glad more features as being added regularly because obviously it make my job easier and often they are features that I didn't even know I needed!

Minpunten

This isn't about the software, but the customer service. I understand the reasons for not providing a customer service number and all seem valid. However, I think it would be a good option for those of us that just can't seem to get a clue on a particular issue. What I will say is that the staff is really responsive and not having a live person to talk to makes this old lady (kinda) figure it out!

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Laura for the review and your business, it is great to hear that you are finding us easy to use. We provide instant chat support instead of phone support, we understand that everyone has different preferences and we appreciate your feedback.

Waneita
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Best HR Helping software

Beoordeeld op 24/10/2022

I'm very happy with my purchase. It make doing a daunting task easy and it's affordable too.

Pluspunten

The ease of this software helps me post schedules quickly. I have three businesses and staff that float between all. The color coding system helps me see what employee or department needs attention.

Minpunten

In the beginning I had a few issues about blocking out time that staff are not permitted to ask for time off. This was addressed but I'd love the opportunity to take it a little further. Maybe in the future we can collaborate on it.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Waneita for the review, it is great to hear that you are finding us easy to use and navigate!

Fiona
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Beoordeeld op 24/10/2022

I really enjoy using Buddy Punch! It's really accessible and it provides helpful information with no stress or strife.

Pluspunten

I enjoy using Buddy Punch; it's accessible to me as a student and gives me all of my information right up front. I work at the IT Department for my university, and it is only my second or third time filling out a timesheet, and Buddy Punch has all of that information right up front, which is super friendly and helpful. Additionally, they have a very easily accessible BuddyPunch app, which has made it so much easier for me to clock in and clock out, especially when I'm running late to my shift, or I have to leave and run off to a class or another activity right after I clock out. I would highly recommend it!!

Minpunten

No cons! I really like Buddy Punch, and would definitely recommend it.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review, it is great to hear that you are finding us easily accessible and that you'd recommend us to others.

Andrea
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Buddy Punch is my Payroll Buddy

Beoordeeld op 21/11/2022

My overall experiences with Buddy Punch and its representatives have panned out to be more positive than not. After a few attempts to clearly explain my concerns in the past, communicated needs were met without disappointment.

Pluspunten

Whether we have two or ten employees, Buddy Bunch's Time Tracking, Vacation/ Leave Tracking, and Analytics features are most helpful with bi-weekly payroll. Buddy Punch has never failed to assist me with those annoying payroll problems that interrupt workflow.

Minpunten

There are no features that are missing to date. I feel that Buddy Punch integrated well with our current payroll processes; therefore, I would not hesitate to recommend it to others.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Andrea for the review, it is great to hear that we've been helpful to your workflow and that you have had a positive experience. We appreciate your business!

Jimmy
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ease of deployment and use for everyone

Beoordeeld op 24/10/2022

Buddy Punch has solved our timekeeping problems. It is easy to use, and the employees like it as well.

Pluspunten

It was easy to set up and deploy to our whole team

Minpunten

There were no features we did not like about Buddy Punch

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Jimmy for the review, it is great to hear that you're finding us easy to use and that your employees like using us as well!

Ellen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Buddy Punch is the way to go!

Beoordeeld op 27/10/2022

Pluspunten

The ease and convenience of this software is user friendly, quickly accessible, and easy to train new staff on.

Minpunten

At first there were a lot of updates that sometimes did not work, seems that the glitches have been worked out though.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Ellen for the review, it is great to hear that you are finding us user friendly and easy to train new staff on. We appreciate your business throughout the years!

Katie
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

User friendly time tracking with geofence/GPS accountability

Beoordeeld op 29/11/2021

BP has been extremely accessible for customer service and have been open to suggestions for improvements/additional services. They have steadily grown over the last several years, offering more and more helpful services and integration with other programs. BP was also extremely accommodating during Covid shutdowns, allowing us to freeze our account in good faith that we would pick up where we left off as soon as we were able.

Pluspunten

Very easy for employees and administrators alike to track time and edit if necessary. Provides accountability for our employees with the location settings such as GPS/Geofence. Provides a variety of reports that are helpful. Provides our employees with mobility--we can send them to any job site, and they have the ability to punch in/out.

Minpunten

Would like a report that provides a daily snapshot, chronologically, of who punched in/out and at what time. If this exact report exists, I have not been able to find it.

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op Buddy Punch

It was more cost effective and much easier to contact for help.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Katie for the review and kind words, it is great to hear that you're making use of our GPS/geofencing features. We do take pride in our customer service, and I am glad it is showing! We appreciate your business!

CONNIE
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

Beoordeeld op 22/12/2020

I had used other more expensive systems at previous employers and Buddy Punch has be more than sufficient for our size of business. It is easy to run the reports- PTO, location of services, and the geofence. My favorite time in option was the facial recognition- the main problem with it was if someone had a beard and then shaved it or got a major change in hair styles we had to take their picture again.

Pluspunten

Buddy Punch is easy to set up and use. Once staff is set up in Buddy Punch they are able to manage their time cards with min assistance. We have used the facial recognition and the scan code- The facial recognition works the most consistently. It is pretty self explanatory for staff to be able to put in PTO for approval and add notes if they need a time adjustment because they forgot to time in or out. There are several reports we use including the location worked, pto, and the location of timing in or out. We had staff that would time in or out from their car on their phone when they were to time in and out on the computer. We were able to monitor that and reinstruct the staff.

Minpunten

When an employee needs to be removed from the active payroll it takes a few weeks for the persons name to be moved to the inactive list. We tried using the QR codes for timing in and out but the staff would forget their card, the computer would not recognize the card or if their was a poor light, it would be difficult to get it read.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Connie for the review! It is great to hear that you're utilizing many of our features including Facial Recognition and that you're finding us easy to use! Also in regards to the inactive employees, you are not charged for inactive users but you'll still see a time card for them in case they had any time worked for the pay period or if you wanted to add any manually. Them having a time card doesn't affect their inactive status. Thanks again for the review and your business, we appreciate it!

Valerie
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Buddy Punch

Beoordeeld op 3/9/2020

I have loved my overall experience with Buddy Punch. As I mentioned before their help is invaluable. Some companies have no chat, or phone number and you wait days to hear back from an email. Their immediate response is something they should never get rid of, no matter how big they become.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to access help on any aspect of using the software. You can do their chat and they respond almost immediately. They will even help fix anything from their end if you need the help. I love the facial recognition feature and other features that are offered to ensure that your staff is on the job site in order to sign in. I like how easy the PTO requesting is for the staff and for admin to approve. It's a little bit of work trying to get all of the PTO hours in for all employees, especially if they work different hours and have different PTO hours, but the team at Buddy Punch are always available to help with questions. That is one of the things I think are most important- the great customer serivce. The accessibility to actual people can help is valuable.

Minpunten

I would like to see more options for PTO reporting. I feel that the report for overall PTO has too much info. I would like to see it have an option where you can check off which items you need in the report and then produce the report from what you actually need. It is hard to manage what they offer. This causes me to need to go into each staff account separately to report one by one.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Valerie for the review and we appreciate all the nice words! We try to always be available whenever anyone needs help and we value timely responses. In regards to the PTO question we'll reach out to you as we have a new PTO report that might help. Thanks again!

Tara

Great Product!

Beoordeeld op 9/10/2019

Buddy Punch has been a super efficient business solution for our office. It is very user friendly. The integration with Quickbooks has streamlined our payroll which has been a huge plus. Most importantly to me as the administrator who's been responsible for the complete set up and training of all staff- the Buddy Punch customer service team has been absolutely outstanding!

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use with only very minor quirks.

Minpunten

I appreciate the updates to scheduling but even with the new templates, I'm still not able to schedule as efficiently as I would like. I would love to be able to set a master schedule for each user and edit individual days from there as necessary. My team typically works a pretty set schedule so to have a template per person would be ideal. It seems that's not quite the functionality of the new template feature.

When I Work

Redenen om voor Buddy Punch te kiezen

We needed a product that tracked PTO as well as had a punching time clock feature. Integration with QB was the additional bonus.

Redenen om over te stappen op Buddy Punch

PTO tracking function worked the way we needed it to and it was a better price point.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Tara for the review. It is great to hear that our QuickBooks integration has been helpful to your business. Thank you for the feedback, recurring items on the schedule is coming up as a new feature as well. Thanks again!

Bryan
  • Sector: Landbouw

Buddy Punch is awesome

Beoordeeld op 29/5/2020

Excellent! The product works well on iPads and PCs. It seems to be very low maintenance and the staff are great to work with when I have questions.

Pluspunten

The ease of use and implementation. I work with many non technical people and they caught on to the app quickly.

Minpunten

I would like to see a cached mode so if we lose internet facial recognition will still work and punches will record when internet is restored. I would also like to see more permission control over the manager role.

TimeClock Plus

Redenen om voor Buddy Punch te kiezen

The product was old and no longer supported.

Overgestapt van

TimeClock Plus

Redenen om over te stappen op Buddy Punch

Buddy punch was highly rated and after trialing the software it exceeded our needs.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Bryan for the review! It is great to hear that you and your staff are finding us easy to use.

Xenia
  • Sector: Medische praktijk
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy and easily accessible from anywhere!

Beoordeeld op 7/8/2017

Ease of use for employees and administrator alike

Pluspunten

I love many things about this software!
1) It is self-explanatory. Even the most technically-challenged employee can figure out how to use it, for the most part.
2) Edits are made by the employee, and approved by the administrator where other programs require the administrator to make all the changes. This can be daunting depending on how many edits and how many employees there are that need them in a single pay period. With BuddyPunch, it's super easy to get employees to take responsibility for their own errors and edits.
3) This program is available even when our electricity goes out or our server goes down. And it doesn't take up any space on our server. The other time clock software we used to use was always a challenge for our IT experts to reload when they were doing updates due to the amount of space it took up on our server and because it wasn't updated to current technology standards available today. Employees are even able to clock in when they're outside the office doing work.
4) I like that employee messages and their times show up in the same report.

Minpunten

The time card reports are what I like least about this software. Each employee's time card report has to be downloaded separately. I would prefer that all employees show up on one report for more convenience. I end up copying and pasting each employee's excel report into one excel spreadsheet each pay period.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for your review Xenia, we appreciate you taking the time! Thank you for pointing out all of the features in your review, including the editing ability for employees and the approval on your end. This can be an overlooked feature that I know helps when managing employees. Also thank you for the feedback on the time cards, we'll look into making that a batch process. Also take a look at the Payroll Export, which is another report that shows time worked for each employee each pay period, it usually provides the data you need. Let us know if you need anything else, and thanks again!

Mia
  • Sector: Bouw

Easy and simple to use

Beoordeeld op 25/3/2020

This program does exactly what i want it do. I needed a simple time keeping app where i could customize things to suit each employee and I found it. They haven't had any issues minus forgetting to clock in or out but those are easy fixes.
If i have any questions i just use the messaging center and someone is always quick to respond and they have always been able to solve the problem or clarify something i may not Have understood.

Pluspunten

The ability to control what employees are able todo like adding time that was forgotten some employees require an approval so i am able to confirm they're where bouts prior to approval. Its very easy for me to go in and add or fix employees time.
I also like that i can turn the gps tracker on and off.
I like the ability to track where employees are Because prior to this app we had an employee who was being dishonest about where they were and it cost is money when it came to billing customer.

Minpunten

Wish i could print all the time sheets for the employees at once instead of having to individually print each employees time card from excel.
Its a Minor inconvenience but ot would save time

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Mia for the review! It is great to hear you are making use of our GPS and time editing features. We do have a report that can batch all time cards together in PDF format called our Employee Detail report. I will reach out to you. Thanks again!

Susan
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Excellent Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 10/6/2019

Whenever I have a question that I can't find in the FAQ or a billing issue, they are super friendly and quick to respond. I even accidentally got charged for a full year subscription when I wanted to go monthly, and they refunded me immediately after contacting them. CSR is very helpful, and always quick to respond!

Pluspunten

I like that you can require a photo and location for your employees when clocking in, and can monitor them pretty easily. It is really easy to set up, and you can put extra data in your employee files to have it all in one place. I also like that I can assign managers over certain employees, so they can monitor their own departments and approve accordingly. The facial recognition feature is super helpful when a bunch are clocking in on one device!

Minpunten

I find the navigation of the site is a little complicated at times. I tend to have to look around for a few minutes or hit the help to find a certain feature that I am looking for. Most of the time they have the feature, I just can't remember where I found it last time.

The app isn't super helpful as the administrator. It is much easier to approve time-cards and review employee activity through the website vs the app. (The app is pretty much good for clocking in purposes only.)

Wish that your facial recognition picture worked for punching in even if you use the "log in" feature vs the "punch" one. (Currently you have to take two pictures when using the "log in" with facial rec. option for punching in.)

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Susan for the review! It is great to hear that you're finding our customer service excellent and that we've been easy to setup and have all the features you are looking for. Thanks for the suggestion on Facial Recognition - we use the same photo when punching in directly but you are right, if you log in first then you take another picture. Also you can approve time cards on the app, but there's a lot of information to review so I can understand how using the web is a lot easier. Thanks again!

Josh
  • Sector: Omroepen

Good Product

Beoordeeld op 8/8/2019

Pluspunten

It has a very simple interface, easy to punch in and out as well as check timecards. I think both the desktop version and the smartphone version were well-designed. It doesn't try to do too much and make things complicated, since the main purpose is just to clock in and out, and it efficiently allows the user to do exactly that.

Minpunten

I don't really have any complaints. Maybe the only thing I don't like is that any time I have to make an adjustment (perhaps I forgot to clock out and it automatically logs me out after 11 hours, or I have to adjust a past day's time) it keeps it at "pending" and requires approval from my supervisor. This makes sense, but I'd make one exception- If I'm adjusting the time stamp to shorten my hours, I think it would make sense to not require supervisor approval. Obviously an employee suddenly changing their clock-in times to appear longer should require a supervisor's approval, but shortening the time seems to me like it shouldn't need approval. Or, allowing the employer to decide the settings to assign which situations do or do not need supervisor approval (or perhaps this is already the case and my employer just set it up this way, I'm not sure).

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the review Josh, it is great to hear that you're finding both the website and our smartphone apps well designed and easy to use. In regards to permission for changes yes your administrator controls whether or not you need approval. Thanks again!

Kate

• Klantenondersteuning

Absolutely stellar customer support, works exactly as advertised

Beoordeeld op 20/11/2017

Pluspunten

The Customer Support team is super responsive, thorough, and effective. Their support software allows for much quicker response times than you could get on the phone. Their team is knowledgeable about my organization and the way that we use the platform - I have received many helpful suggestions to how we can best leverage the BuddyPunch platform in our sometimes complicated organizational structure. We have had very few issues, but have always received immediate resolutions when anything has come up. The software is straightforward and well-run, and was easily understood by our team of 55+ non-technical staff of all ages. I appreciate that new releases are well-tested before they are launched and free of bugs - the BuddyPunch team does a great job of maintaining the integrity of the application while continuing to add more value to the software frequently. We have had consistent experiences on the web version as well as iOS and Android apps for the life of our subscription.

Minpunten

I would like a little more flexibility in reporting outside of the confines of the predefined reports.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for the review Kate. I'm glad that we're providing an easy to use solution and that you find our support quick and knowledgeable! I'm glad that you're also taking advantage of our smartphone apps and I appreciate your comments about a bug free experience. We do our best to thoroughly test everything we release. Also thanks for the feedback on our reports, we are looking to add additional reporting options in the future. Also if needed we do have an API that can be used to integrate with. Thanks again!

Stephenie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Works the way it is advertised. Learning curve was minimal.

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2017

This software is a great alternative to paper records, especially for a small company that has hourly employees. I have no idea how easy/hard setting up accounts is, but for me--a regular employee--it works wonderfully. If I knew someone starting their own business, or someone who has their own business, I would recommend this product.

Pluspunten

When I made user errors (like forgetting to clock out) the software had built in measures to rectify my mistake. I forgot to punch out, and it has a feature to leave notes for your boss. You can also edit a punch after you make a mistake (just needs to be approved by your boss) So if you get excited and start working before you clock in? No problem. Just punch in and edit the time to an earlier time of the day. Then wait for your boss to approve the changes. It says I can review punches from previous weeks, but I haven't had time to explore that feature yet.

Minpunten

I didn't devote a lot of time to explore the software, so it took a full work week to figure out what it had to offer beyond punching in and out. Software seems great! I've only been using it for two weeks. I don't have complaints about the software. Any issues I faced were from a lack of understanding how it functioned, and I was able to figure it out on my own (for example: I forgot to punch out, and the next morning when I saw the error it showed me punching in and out at what seemed to be random times during the night) Biggest complaint: the company sent me emails asking me to review the product the very first day I used it, and I personally think people need a few days--up to a week--to familiarize themselves with the software (at least enough to write a review)

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Stephanie for the great review, I'm glad your'e finding us easy to use and that you're finding our built in features to be helpful, such as forgetting to clock in or out. Also, sorry for asking for a review so fast! I appreciate your honest feedback. Thanks again for the review and for your recommendation.

Mike

How good is buddypunch?

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2016

Turns out its preetttyyy gooood.

Was looking for an app that helped manage employee punching in/out for small businesses and did a bunch of trials before finding BuddyPunch. The other apps that I found were often not what I was looking for or did not have a focus on employee punch-in/outs.

Found buddypunch and it does exactly what I need it to. The UI is very well designed, the administrator makes employee accounts and employees just go to the website, log in, and push the big green button.

They then log in again to punch out but the big green button will be a big red button this time.
Very simple, very easy, does employee punch-ins, does it well. Also got an IP-Lock feature so employees can only punch in on-site.

There are some other features like wage calculations based on punch-in time, overtime stuff, and other things that I don't use but they seemed pretty useful if I ever choose to use them.

Good design

Intuitive

Focused on employee punching in and out. No gimmicks you have to do, no hoops you have to jump through to get it going.

Minpunten

People can only be automatically punched out after X hours. Not X and a half or X and a quarter. But you set the X so I got that going for me which is nice.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Lei for the 10/10 review! We really appreciate the thought you put into it and the highlighting of some of our features. I'm glad that the User Interface (UI) is easy to use and understand. When we're designing features we always think of how they're being used and how it affects both the employee and administrator's daily experience. Thanks again, we appreciate your business.

Telesa
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Buddy Punch instead of an Excel spreadsheet ... TIME SAVER

Beoordeeld op 11/3/2019

It has a great deal of flexibility and gives administrators/managers the ability to see who is here at any given time of the day. Managers also have the ability to approve PTO prior to it being added to the time sheet. This provides accountability for both the employee and manager. They can also schedule shift work if necessary. In running payroll, since employees will punch in, be able to track their time as well as PTO in one place; this saves me time on my end. I simply run a report at pay period end to access a summary for each employee. I still have to enter totals but will not longer have to search spreadsheet each line for notes regarding time off. The reports are very helpful and can be downloaded in multiple formats.

Pluspunten

The software has all the features that I currently was using in my spreadsheet - but better as it took human error out of the equation! I gained the reports that tallied PTO (vacations, sick time, personal time) which I had to pull manually from a spreadsheet. Employees are able to enter their own PTO requests (again a time saver). The chat staff has been super helpful to me every single time I have messaged them. They assisted me to get the software ready for a trial run which was very helpful! Every chat session was emailed to me for future reference.

Minpunten

Although they are able to answer every one of my many questions; it would have been helpful to download a readable document for reference.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Telesa for the review. It's great to hear that we're saving you time, and that you're taking advantage of our PTO tracking option. Our reports can be downloaded to CSV, Excel, and PDF so it's good to hear that those are meeting your needs as well. We strive to provide great service so I'm happy to hear that we've been helpful along the way. Thanks again, we appreciate your business.

Joy
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Best In Show

Beoordeeld op 23/2/2021

My staff loves that the software works seamlessly and I love the easy payroll reporting process. BEST of all, when I have a question, Buddy Punch really LISTENS and always walks me through the answer or offers to help themselves.

Pluspunten

The Buddy Punch Customer Service is EXCELLENT! Poor service is one of the main reasons we left our last scheduling and payroll reporting software.

Minpunten

Would love to see more features such as hiring and onboarding of new employees.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Joy for the review and the kind words! It is great to hear the positive feedback on our customer service. We really try to make sure we understand everyone's situation and we're glad that it shows! Thanks again for your review and your business, we appreciate it.

Cathie
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

Buddy Punch is the BEST!

Beoordeeld op 2/11/2020

Our experience has been phenomenal.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that the support staff is very willing to try to accommodate requests that we have.

Minpunten

I would like it if we could put Exempt employees on the system, just to track PTO.

Antwoord van Buddy Punch Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you Cathie for the review and kind words! We always try to help with support, even if we don't offer a feature we try to find a way to accomplish what you are looking to do. In regards to employees just tracking time off, they can do that too - there isn't a requirement to track time. We'll reach out with more details, thanks again!