PandaDoc

Hafizah
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Zoho Notebook is really the best

Beoordeeld op 2/6/2021

Pluspunten

Using Zoho Notebook on my desktop pc or on my mobile device, I can easily take notes or save my thoughts. Not only written material but also music and pictures can be added to the note. However, the file size is limited. Using a digital notebook to save my notes is more safer than using a real notepad.

Minpunten

It does not allow an offline setting since it requires constant internet connections to view my notes in the software. If the note may be saved on my desktops as a backup option, it will greatly assist me in recovering my note if I lose internet access. Overall, most of the feature is really useful for me as i really in needs for a good digital notepad

Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

PandaDoc works fine

Beoordeeld op 7/6/2021

Pluspunten

The ease of use of the online document generation software is my favorite feature. PandaDoc's is quite intuitive once you learn the basics, thanks to its user-friendly layout. This software does not require substantial user training, which I appreciate as the PandaDoc administrator at my organization. This makes it easy to implement across the firm.

Minpunten

PandaDoc's price table can be inconvenient because it isn't designed to work as an Excel spreadsheet. Our sales representatives would voice their dissatisfaction with this regularly. In many circumstances, it restricts our capabilities or significantly increases the amount of time and work we must devote to certain documents, such as sales orders.

Jacob

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

If you will be processing payments via Stripe, this application is not for you!

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2023

The tool is easy and intuitive to use and looks flashy on the surface. Pull back the covers a bit and it becomes incredibly apparent that their product designers have not built a strong tool. Integrations that make life more difficult for users should be amended. On top of all that, PandaDoc support is among the worst I've ever encountered.

Pluspunten

Ease of configuration and use. Creating new and amending existing documents is a dream. And the native CRM integrations make managing agreements at the customer level very straight forward.

Minpunten

The Stripe integration is inherently broken. A paid invoice will invariably result in a net-new customer being created in Stripe (even if the paying party already exists as a customer in your stripe account). This wrecks your stripe analytics and requires manual reconciliation. Worse, when notified of this issue, PandaDoc has stated that "the integration works as expected" and that they have no desire to resolve it. But to get that answer, I had to go through a month long battle with PandaDoc Support to figure out why it was messing up Stripe records.The support team is offshore (managed by a third party outsourcing company) and wildly ineffective. If you expect clear communications about the issues you're reporting and plans for resolution, look elsewhere. Your tickets will sit in unaddressed for weeks on end. When a support rep finally responds, they will likely not respond to the issues you've raised (I've literally had support reps provide guidance to me that was clearly meant to address another customer's challenges as it was entirely unrelated to mine). And only once you escalate to your AE will support finally take you seriously. In an age when we must all do more with less, managing another company's support team is the worst investment you can make.

Luiza
  • Sector: Nieuwsbladen

Documents powerhouse

Beoordeeld op 26/3/2024

Is great in managing your documents, create and store them securely.

Is great in managing your documents, create and store them securely.

Pluspunten

Account setup was easy and support was very fast and clear. I manage with PandaDoc all documents, document creation and signing. A real document manage powerhouse.

Minpunten

From my point of view the price could be a little smaller on monthly plans, but not a deal breaker.

Yasith
Yasith

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best online platform for certified documents

Beoordeeld op 31/12/2023

I've liked using Pandadoc. It's really easy to use and easy for others as well. The templates and the user experience is what stands out for me

Pluspunten

The default templates were really helpful to get started with certain documents
The UI UX is really good
Sharing with others is easy as well

Minpunten

I feel they could offer better pricing
They are also not utilizing AI much where they could have made a good impact because most documents can be generated with few inputs.

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc

DocuSign felt expensive and did not have templates that we wanted to use. I felt the Pandadoc user experience is better as well.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

After six months of using Pandadoc

Beoordeeld op 15/8/2019

I use Pandadoc for proposals and contract agreements for my Marketing consulting business. It allows clients to sign electronically and it notifies me when they have viewed the proposal which helps me track how engaged they are.

Pluspunten

I like that Pandadoc notifies me when prospects view my proposals and it allows them to easily sign electronically without scanning and printing. I like that it gives me the ability to propose a pick list for clients and they can select which package or which services and it will automatically total them.

Minpunten

I can't clone whole pages, just content chunks. And I can't move entire pages, just content chunks. This is annoying. I find that a bit clunky. I also have not liked the visual aspect as much as designing on my own, and it hasn't let me compose in Landscape mode, so I have instead been designing my own proposal slides in InDesign and then when the client is ready to sign I just copy/paste them as images into an agreement. This is creating some double work for me, which is annoying and part of the reason I wanted a software in the first place was to minimize time spent on proposals.

HoneyBook en Proposify

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc

It had more integrations with other software and I didn't want to have to do everything manually.
YoYo
YoYo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

PandadDoc

Beoordeeld op 27/3/2022

Digital e-signatures for the company. For proposals, authorization forms, interviews, etc.

Pluspunten

Main advantage over Docusign is that it's free tier and also it's way easier for salespeople to use with it's interchanging block and templates. Makes it easier to send proposals and doc if you have more than one package. Easier to use than docusign which is a plus.

Minpunten

A lot of times when sending via email, it'll get lost in spam. And the worse part about it is, they know about this and they still put the sending from your own @company domain only at the highest pricing plan (Enterprise).

Paul
  • Sector: Entertainment

Panda Doc is a Breeze!

Beoordeeld op 23/5/2024

Pluspunten

Seamless integration into our user interface. Trusted security.
Brand recognition.

Minpunten

I am not aware of any problems associated with our implementing Panda Doc.

Heidelyn
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

PandaDoc Nice Product

Beoordeeld op 27/5/2024

Very reliable, trustworthy, useful, helpful and make your work fast and easy. Very NICE.

Pluspunten

I like how they secure my data using this product very trustworthy.

Minpunten

Just nothing very smooth to use this product.

Dustin
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Use the free trial for digital signatures

Beoordeeld op 30/5/2024

Pluspunten

I have not used more than the free trial for digital signatures, but it worked well for that

Minpunten

I haven't come across any issues with Pandadoc

John
  • Sector: Visserij

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Fantastic solution for digitizing your signed documents

Beoordeeld op 3/12/2023

We've been using Pandadoc for about two years, and it's been a fantastic tool for managing our e-sign docs on the cloud. We usually get about a few dozen docs signed every month and it was priced a lot better for that scale. It's also pretty easy to set up and maintain, and rarely causes issues where we have to intervene manually. All in all, I strongly recommend Pandadoc, especially if you're still on paper docs.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to get it up and running. We used the document scanning a lot in the beginning to move our standard agreements to the system, and that saved us tons of time from having to draw everything up from scratch. But the template library is also a great addition to save time when you have to create a doc on the system.

Minpunten

I'd love to have the personalization tokens improved, like having the ability to automatically enter names and titles etc., based on the information of each contact.

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc

Pandadoc looked a lot more professional compared to some of the alternatives we evaluated, but it was still priced low enough where we didn't have to go over budget to get all the additional advanced features.

Matthew
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Could Be Great With A Few Tweaks

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2019

I am able to send the quantity I need without any additional payments to PandaDoc.

Pluspunten

The annual price is better than other competitors by a long shot. Can also send unlimited documents which is what we need since I send a lot of contracts.

Minpunten

1. The mobile cell phone signing feature is called"In Person Signing" which is not really very clear to the people I send documents to

2. Using an iOS device the mobile signature feature is flawed, many kinks that need to be worked out. Currently it is confusing to people how to actually sign from a cell phone. I put in a fixit request more than a month ago, they are supposedly working on it, but there has not been a fix as of today.

3. The input fields take longer to put in the document and assign to signers than competitors.

Haley

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A good product that promises to become a great one

Beoordeeld op 7/8/2019

Pluspunten

It streamlined our process and removed some potential for error when passing around Word documents. Love the ability to see progress on documents, get updates, and view status on dashboard. Using this instead of emailing PDFs or sending through a signature platform makes us look more professional, and in most cases is easier for our clients to use. The sales, development, and customer service teams have been SUPER responsive and hungry for feedback. It's really impressive how invested they are in continuing to build and improve the product.

Minpunten

At first the design interface was pretty limiting, but they've rolled out an upgrade. Lack of a true in-platform redlining feature is a drawback for us, but PandaDoc is responding to feedback and it seems like that's something that will happen in the future. As a longtime Word user, sometimes there are things that don't seem super intuitive, but it's mostly just a learning curve.

Proposify

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc

Although Proposify had much better template designs at the time, PandaDoc still had more functionality in place and had concrete plans to continue to improve all aspects of the service. After demo-ing both, we felt our clients would respond better to the PandaDoc user experience.
Abhijeet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Cost Effective Yet Feature Rich

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2022

PandaDoc helps us with Contract management and has eliminated the hassle of dealing with paperwork. This saves us time and is easy to manage with template creation. Also helpful for filling out common forms like W-9, Card authorization Form, etc.

Pluspunten

PandaDoc has all features of other Digital signature products yet is priced much lower. Comes with unlimited documents for signature in a year (unlike other products that cap the total number of documents). Also offers a referral / Partnership program.

Minpunten

Only has sales specific tools - perfect for startups and small businesses but could be missing features for mature businesses that have departments other than sales.

Adobe Acrobat Sign en Docusign

Redenen om voor PandaDoc te kiezen

Cost

Overgestapt van

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc

Cost and unlimited documents available for signature
Steve
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

Good.

Beoordeeld op 9/1/2018

Some efficiency and design options.

Some efficiency and design options.

Pluspunten

The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

Minpunten

We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them.
Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now.
Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

Jose
Jose
  • Sector: Chemicaliën
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Everything we need to optimize our documents quickly and safely.

Beoordeeld op 17/5/2023

We utilize this program to assist the translation of all our office archives, with dreary designs, such as letters, suggestions, contracts, etc. It could be a exceptionally valuable apparatus with numerous layouts that make our work much easier. Without a question, this program could be a extraordinary venture, since it has spared us a part of time in transcribing records, being able to form them naturally and without blunders, which produces a better execution in other exercises of the company. Communication with our clients has been enormously progressed by this program, because it permits us to quickly create reports with the visual plan apparatus, in genuine time. It makes a difference us make a cite or receipt with a symbol, plan, structure and more, rapidly. This can be program that has made our work simpler, since we have not as it were centralized all the client archives in a single framework, but from there with the office integration, ready to make the reports and have the database Of clients.

Pluspunten

It contains a few customizable layouts, which offer assistance us to interpret records quicker and without mistakes, much appreciated to the questions that the framework inquires already. It moreover permits group preparing, to make records with the same arrange, changing only a few characteristics. It features a authorization control, so that as it were authorized individuals have get to to the documentation. It too permits the digitization of archives through its scanner, as well as the creation and confirmation of the electronic signature. Permits the capacity and organization of all client records counting solicitations, letters, etc. As well as the collection of information through diverse channels such as e-mail, informing, etc.

Minpunten

On a few events the framework has required me to enter information that I have as of now entered already, for the creation of the layout. It takes a significant sum of time to make unused layouts and spare them for future archives, as the method isn't as speedy as I'd like it to be. We've had issues with chat and informing, as messages do not arrive in genuine time and take a long time to send. A few of the emails we send out in bulk drop into the spam box, making it nearly outlandish for the client to see them. I would like you to grant us more data approximately guests to our site.

Samantha
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

BEST SOFTWARE EVER!

Beoordeeld op 19/3/2020

This is certainly my favourite software that I have implemented at my workplace. If i've ever had an issue (which is rare), the customer support team is incredible - they're so helpful and come back to you so quickly. The software itself is so easy to use and very user friendly. The templates and content is so easy to create and really adaptable, you can do a lot with it without trying too hard. Being able to share it all with my team as required was so great as well. PandaDoc have really thought of most things and have the user experience as smooth as possible. Our clients have also commented on numerous occasions how easy it is to access and use also in comparison to other platforms.

Pluspunten

Love that you can switch between workspaces, easy to monitor the document return rate and how much my team are achieving, easy to track documents and follow up, so easy to set up documents and templates, looks great, easy to use, customisable. It's accessible as long as you have internet which just makes everything so much easier if you spend some time working from home as well as in the office.

Minpunten

It's quite tricky adding in custom fonts / increasing the list of fonts.
Would be nice if there more design templates to chose from.
More integrations - the CRM we use didn't work with PandaDoc. This didn't cause huge issues but would have been helpful and made the process slicker.

Abdallah
  • Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An integrated solution for managing electronic signature procedures

Beoordeeld op 12/3/2023

With PandaDoc, we have been able to improve our capabilities in managing the review processes of contracts, offers, and other necessary documents by the officials of the organization, as well as the process of sending to subcontractors, suppliers, and customers to make the electronic signature done quickly and securely.

Pluspunten

PandaDoc works great, and the interface is very easy to use. It is great how we can prepare contracts in full detail without complications, as the drag and drop feature helps to accurately locate personal information, the electronic signature area, and any other additional information, and it is good that we can make several copies of the same contract and customize it to suit the type and level of signatures and approvals that you need. I like the fact that we can track the contracts sent and know where they are actually located, which enables us to significantly speed up the processes.

Minpunten

I don't have too many problems with PandaDoc; all the tools are simple and easy to use, and the constant updates have greatly improved the automation.

Sarah
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pandadoc: its document organization system is amazing

Beoordeeld op 17/9/2019

Pandadoc we liked from the beginning for its sales training system. To this end, the platform provides content managers, collaboration tools, and online documents. In addition, it has helped us a lot with the management of budgets with its document management system with prices and discounts. It is without a doubt a document handling tool of all kinds, it is very versatile. We have been quite satisfied with our experience of using pandadoc. There are a lot of advantages when investing in the service. This platform integrates correctly with services like OneDrive. The use of API is highly recommended, for reasons of practicality, recommendable.

Pluspunten

It is used for the management of contracts, with tools that allow even reviewing the life cycle of the same, and control their different versions. Pandadoc allows you to manage documents within the platform without having to be connected to the internet, and has an excellent integrated calculator for taxes. Pandadoc is recommended for its wide range of tools for managing all types of documents, stores and workflows. Your business process automation is excellent, and your Dashboard is extensively customizable. In addition, you can track the progress of each task. The training for pandadoc end users has been very profitable from the start. Thanks to that, it is easy for us to manipulate the platform.

Minpunten

The pandadoc platform does not support the management of online payments, nor does it allow the billing of unforeseen expenses (emergencies). As a document manager, it fails to have optical character recognition, nor can it configure access controls for team members to stored documents.

Scott

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Overall good, sometimes interface is slow/clunky.

Beoordeeld op 23/5/2017

Quoting is great with it, which helps a lot in many of our transations.

Quoting is great with it, which helps a lot in many of our transations.

Pluspunten

The client-editable quotes are awesome.

The UI is good (UX needs some work, below).

Content re-use is great.

Love the signing and notifications.

Minpunten

Clunky interface (pretty, but not smooth). Makes it hard for us to get work done sometimes because we're waiting for the interface or having to move things around because they jump. The design philosophy and UI are great, but the UX leaves a little to be desired. Also, some refinements like keyboard shortcuts, maybe a favorite or most used bar.

In addition, we'd love more integrations. We're big into Google Apps, I'd love calendar linking that told us when we sent something (calendar item), when it expires (calendar item), etc.

The lack of sorting options, and default sorts that "stick" in the documents/ templates list is killing us. Open a folder, wait, sorted by default (age? Which is the least helpful when dealing with dozens/hundreds of docs). Sort by name. Wait.

Would be AMAZING to be able to set "sort by [name] [date] [recent] [X] as default" so we don't have to resort and reload every single time we go looking for a document. For heavy users, this is a real burden, wasting time waiting for the product to be usable, instead of doing work.

It's a good standalone product and helps a lot when we have a document built and send out multiple versions. Building documents is still a little clunky. And some of those "native" integrations such as calendar would be great, to make it less standalone.

Ted
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Has some big shortcomings

Beoordeeld op 11/8/2016

I had high hopes for this software and am leaving exceptionally dissatisfied. Normally I wouldn't write a bad review, but this is more of a warning to others so they don't get surprised like I did.

Cool name.

Minpunten

#1. No text wrapping in fields. If you put a field on a form and someone types past the end of the field, it does not wrap text. It also does not tell them they hit the character limit. So what happens? Anything extra is lost with no way to retrieve it. Quote from support "Unfortunately this is a known issue. At this time there is no way to retrieve any information in these situations. " Yes, in 2016, a software company creating fillable fields is not capable of wrapping text or telling a user they are at the limit.

#2 No batch sending. Want to send the same document to 20 people to complete individually? You have to manually add all 20 contacts, then manually send each one of them an individual form that requires an 8 step process. That's 160 steps to send 20 people the exact same form.

#3 No way to identify required fields. Creating a doc with lots of fields with a mix of required and not required? There is no way to differentiate them visually. To check your work you must click on each field and see if the box is checked for it to be required. Nightmare of epic proportions.

Hi there!

I realize this response is long overdue, so first and foremost thank you for your honest feedback. Although this is our first public response, I can assure you that our team took your comments into account.

The truth is that we are not the company or the product that you once knew.

Since 2016, we have introduced a brand new editor built on user feedback like yours, equipped with overall better performance as well as features that you mentioned such as bulk send and required fields.

If you're still in the market for document automation software, drop us a line and our team would be happy to show you Editor 2.0.

We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again, and I sincerely apologize for your previous experience with us.

Michael
Michael
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

Very Disapponting - TIME and MONEY Wasted

Beoordeeld op 3/3/2019

I’m extremely frustrated with PandaDoc’s lack of support. The have taken absolutely NO ownership of their performance issues and claim they cannot troubleshoot my problem. Funny that this all started after they rolled out some product updates early in 2019. Stay away!

Pluspunten

I purchased this software for its integration capabilities with Pipedrive. I spent weeks building out templates and entering tokens for seamless connection with our CRM.

Minpunten

This software has serious performance issues. All was working well until about 6 weeks ago, when the platform started to move painfully slow. I’ve literally had 50+ customer complaints as they are unable to use the software to sign documents that we send. At this point, we are using PandaDoc to merge the fields only. We then download the proposal and upload in DocuSign to send to our clients.

Antwoord van PandaDoc

Thank you so much for your honest feedback; we really appreciate you taking the time to reflect on your experience with us.

In the past year, our team has introduced a brand new editor based on feedback like yours. With better performance overall and new features such as the ability to link an existing document to a deal in Pipedrive, we are more equipped than ever to help your team close more deals, faster.

If you're still in the market for a document automation platform, drop us a line and our team would be happy to show you Editor 2.0.

Thanks again, Michael, and have a great day!

Priya
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Luxury documents and budgets are what PandaDoc stands for

Beoordeeld op 19/10/2023

We've found it incredibly useful for sending detailed quotations to potential clients. We have also used electronic signatures when necessary for the transaction at hand. Its reach has been significant for the records we maintain. This program is highly suggested as it is crucial for legalizing your business paperwork. The automated price estimates met my expectations, and you'll find them helpful.

Pluspunten

Using PandaDoc, I don't have to worry about designating an employee to generate quotations and distribute them to potential hires. Having a database of electronic signatures is helpful because of my prior company. My team and I use the same library and templates to assure any client that we provide the same service level.

Minpunten

As a user, I would like the option of creating separate folders for different types of documents, inside which I might arrange things like price quotes by creation date.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Internet

Issues With Product, No Refund

Beoordeeld op 16/8/2018

Customer support was hard to get a hold of and issues were left unaddressed. We used PandaDoc for a year we had decided not to renew but missed the deadline, so the product auto-renewed. When we notified PandaDoc they said they would not provide a refund due to the terms of service. This after we documented and presented the issues we were experiencing. The request was made twice and both times it was denied. Bad customer service, and slow response times. I cannot reccomend the product based on our experiences

Pluspunten

On the surface it appears very easy to use however it is challenging to truly create print ready proposals, contracts and documents. Staff would invest considerable time attempting to add page breaks, and ensure formatting worked but then items would shift and the end product would present poorly.

Minpunten

PandaDoc fails if you or your client ever intends to print the document. For us contracts, proposals, etc all need to be printed and when they come out with formatting mistakes it reflects poorly on us as a company. The customer support is also not easy to get a hold of and they denied our request for a refund when we shared the issues we were having which was disapointing.

Antwoord van PandaDoc

Appreciate the feedback - we have invested considerably in the last several years to improve the editor experience and account for PDF formatting (as much as we'd like everyone to be paperless, we know that some recipients still download and print documents). Our new editor shows page breaks automatically (no more guessing and hoping for the best!)

We have also invested significantly in expanding our Support coverage (now available 24/7). If you're in the market for a new document & eSignature tool, drop us a line -- we'd love to show you what PandaDoc looks like nowadays.

Janning
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Gebruiksgemak

Does the signature tracking well. Lacking in basic formatting options and retention.

Beoordeeld op 18/8/2017

Are we still talking about PandaDoc? Or are we talking about Capterra now? I thought I rated PandaDoc on the last page, but "Thanks! We received your review. We'd love to learn more about your experience with this software." is confusing ... doesn't seem like a specific enough question.

Pluspunten

The main user interface and its components are great!

The dashboard is helpful for an overview of what's in the pipeline (Sent->Viewed->Completed->Draft ... although I think draft should be first). If I am anticipating someone to review and sign a document in the next 24-48 hours, I can easily see when it is moving along the process by hitting refresh occasionally (on my web browser) without actually being in the document itself.

The icons on the left navigation bar make sense after you use it for awhile (Dashboard->Documents->Templates->Catalogs->Contacts). I like how templates can quickly and easily generate documents when set up properly.

The folder system is intuitive and not too cluttered.

Minpunten

The document editing system is a bit clunky.

The lack of basic formatting options can be frustrating. To me, the two most sensible reasons for using a software like the one PandaDoc provides is, 1) to keep a tight reign on important legal documents, and 2) to have a way of accomplishing the former electronically.

It would be ideal if I could port from Word or Google Docs and have it retain the outline format, but even if that didn't happen quite correctly, it's not even an option to change the ordered list type without custom CSS. This is particularly important for legal documents, which almost always has nested ordered lists.

It would also be ideal if a hard tab could be added. Using a specified number of spaces in conjunction with the justify text alignment produces substantially inconsistent results.

Also, it would be nice to have the two-column text layout be available for actual text in text blocks, not just for the text on the cover. It seems strange to only have that available for the cover.

Thanks for soliciting our feedback!