PandaDoc

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Hafizah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Zoho Notebook is really the best

Beoordeeld op 2/6/2021

Pluspunten

Using Zoho Notebook on my desktop pc or on my mobile device, I can easily take notes or save my thoughts. Not only written material but also music and pictures can be added to the note. However, the file size is limited. Using a digital notebook to save my notes is more safer than using a real notepad.

Minpunten

It does not allow an offline setting since it requires constant internet connections to view my notes in the software. If the note may be saved on my desktops as a backup option, it will greatly assist me in recovering my note if I lose internet access. Overall, most of the feature is really useful for me as i really in needs for a good digital notepad

Habibah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Good document editor with e-sign feature

Beoordeeld op 20/5/2021

I use Pandadoc to create plans and contract agreements. It enables clients to sign digitally and immediately notify me when they see the proposal, which allows me to watch their level of engagement.

Pluspunten

I appreciate the fact that Pandadoc notifies me as prospects see my proposals and enables them to sign digitally without scanning or printing. I like that it allows me to present a pick list to customers, from which they can choose which package or service they want, and it will instantly complete them.

Minpunten

I am unable to replicate whole sections, just some of the content parts. This is infuriating. That strikes me as a little clumsy from the developer side. The document didn't allow me to write in Landscape mode, so I've been drafting my proposals slides in InDesign and afterwards copying/pasting them as photographs into the document, and this has resulted in some duplication of effort on my side, which is inconvenient given that one of the reasons I choose this software because I need a system to help reduce time wasted on drafting proposals.

Sally
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Pandadoc

Great experience overall

Pluspunten

Easy to use this software user friendly

Minpunten

Nothing about this programme is bad . Just have to make sure you put the right information.

Ekta

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Latest software update is a debacle

Beoordeeld op 1/6/2022

Customer support is excellent and the agents do everything in their capacity to assist. I give them 5 stars. Unfortunately the so called "Customer Success Team" gets 0 stars from me. They are the ones who assist with more complex issues. Unresponsive and unhelpful.
A content library that I built over the course of 2+ years for my business was invaluable and a huge time-saver. PandaDoc just decided to delete it without any notice, or opportunity to back up. My order of quotes is in a mess as they are all dated 22nd May 2022.

Pluspunten

Version 1 was relatively easy to set up and use. I could duplicate documents, build a library of images and commonly used sub-headings and sections, resize images.
In Version 2 it is easier to create tables and page breaks.

Minpunten

Version 2 was launched without any communication and/or notice. The team decided that it was okay to delete my content library that I had built over the course of 2.5 years. All quotes were automatically updated to a single date. So I am unable to sort quotes and proposals based on newest to oldest. The functionality to resize images is lost. The documents are clunky and useless.

Abhijeet
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Cost Effective Yet Feature Rich

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2022

PandaDoc helps us with Contract management and has eliminated the hassle of dealing with paperwork. This saves us time and is easy to manage with template creation. Also helpful for filling out common forms like W-9, Card authorization Form, etc.

Pluspunten

PandaDoc has all features of other Digital signature products yet is priced much lower. Comes with unlimited documents for signature in a year (unlike other products that cap the total number of documents). Also offers a referral / Partnership program.

Minpunten

Only has sales specific tools - perfect for startups and small businesses but could be missing features for mature businesses that have departments other than sales.

Adobe Acrobat Sign en DocuSign

Redenen om voor PandaDoc te kiezen

Cost

Overgestapt van

DocuSign

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc

Cost and unlimited documents available for signature
Hari Krishna goud
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I would recommend this to others

Beoordeeld op 11/1/2023

I can blindly recommend this software for others

Pluspunten

Electric signing feature in this software

Minpunten

Nothing much to unlike everything is going good

Katherine
  • Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

PandaDoc

Beoordeeld op 17/1/2023

Overall, PandaDoc is a great value compared to other platforms.

Pluspunten

The ease of use for both our internal team and the clients that we send our proposals/contracts is great. We never get any feedback that our clients have issues using it.

Minpunten

It isn't the best for searching and data management in the capacity we use it.

Chelsey
  • Sector: Milieudiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Get DocuSign

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2023

Pluspunten

I like how there is a place for which emails it gets sent to.

Minpunten

I don't like it, its not as easy as Docusign. The problem could be I am more familiar with DocuSign that the way you navigate in PandaDoc is a lot more steps and I always mess up on who gets sent what. I am constantly having to resend things. My colleagues and I don't enjoy it.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Internet
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Easy Proposals in Contracts

Beoordeeld op 23/12/2022

Pluspunten

It was very easy to set up templates and get everything ready to use. The software is very intuitive and user-friendly.

Minpunten

As with almost any software, there are some minor limitations when it comes to features, I need for a specific situations.

Winnie

Favorite tool

Professional and Userfriendly

Pluspunten

User-friendly to use. Great alternative for pdf and docs.

Minpunten

I have no problem with the tool. So far so good

Luke
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

Best Contract and Signature Software

Beoordeeld op 22/4/2022

Pandadoc has allowed us to automate our entire proposal process, saving hours per work

Pluspunten

The best thing about PandaDoc is connecting it to Zapier and automatically creating customized proposals without lifting a finger. Tracking when recipients view documents, and how long they spend viewing each page are great metrics to have for sales.

Minpunten

There are a few things I would like to be available with automation through Zapier, although they are possible with API.

Better Proposals en Qwilr

Redenen om voor PandaDoc te kiezen

I didn't like the formatting or functionality of Qwilr

Overgestapt van

Qwilr
Haley
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A good product that promises to become a great one

Beoordeeld op 7/8/2019

Pluspunten

It streamlined our process and removed some potential for error when passing around Word documents. Love the ability to see progress on documents, get updates, and view status on dashboard. Using this instead of emailing PDFs or sending through a signature platform makes us look more professional, and in most cases is easier for our clients to use. The sales, development, and customer service teams have been SUPER responsive and hungry for feedback. It's really impressive how invested they are in continuing to build and improve the product.

Minpunten

At first the design interface was pretty limiting, but they've rolled out an upgrade. Lack of a true in-platform redlining feature is a drawback for us, but PandaDoc is responding to feedback and it seems like that's something that will happen in the future. As a longtime Word user, sometimes there are things that don't seem super intuitive, but it's mostly just a learning curve.

Proposify

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc

Although Proposify had much better template designs at the time, PandaDoc still had more functionality in place and had concrete plans to continue to improve all aspects of the service. After demo-ing both, we felt our clients would respond better to the PandaDoc user experience.
Carol
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

PandaDoc saved us during the Pandemic

Beoordeeld op 21/7/2022

This has really been a blessing to us - especially when the mandates are back in place for not allowing verbal signatues.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it was to implement this product and all of the training we received. It was perfect to train the trainer and everyone we came in contact with at PandaDoc were so helpful and quick to lend a hand.
Since there are still clients who aren't comfortable coming into the office, PandaDoc really helps us with obtaining the necessary signatures from our clients without having to have laptops or computers. They can easily sign from their phones.

Minpunten

It is a bit difficult if you don't use it for a bit and then try to set up a form to be signed. Or if we have turnover and we have to train a new person to use it.

DocuSign

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc

PandaDoc was listed as an integrated program with Zoom - we were hoping to be able to have clients sign while in Zoom sessions.
Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

After six months of using Pandadoc

Beoordeeld op 15/8/2019

I use Pandadoc for proposals and contract agreements for my Marketing consulting business. It allows clients to sign electronically and it notifies me when they have viewed the proposal which helps me track how engaged they are.

Pluspunten

I like that Pandadoc notifies me when prospects view my proposals and it allows them to easily sign electronically without scanning and printing. I like that it gives me the ability to propose a pick list for clients and they can select which package or which services and it will automatically total them.

Minpunten

I can't clone whole pages, just content chunks. And I can't move entire pages, just content chunks. This is annoying. I find that a bit clunky. I also have not liked the visual aspect as much as designing on my own, and it hasn't let me compose in Landscape mode, so I have instead been designing my own proposal slides in InDesign and then when the client is ready to sign I just copy/paste them as images into an agreement. This is creating some double work for me, which is annoying and part of the reason I wanted a software in the first place was to minimize time spent on proposals.

HoneyBook en Proposify

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc

It had more integrations with other software and I didn't want to have to do everything manually.
Wilber

My Only and Go to Proposal Platform

Beoordeeld op 8/5/2020

I have been using PandaDoc for more than 3 years and I haven't been able to find anything like it.

Pluspunten

What I love about this platform is the functionality and how it allows you to charge your client. It makes it very easy for your client to sign and pay right there and there.

Minpunten

I don't like the fact that you have to send reminders, manually.

Serena
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

PandaDoc is a Good Alternative

Beoordeeld op 21/9/2020

PandaDoc is simple to use with an easy learning curve. If you've ever used e-signature software before, it should be easy to switch to PandaDoc.

Pluspunten

The pricing was excellent and it had most all the features we were looking for. The support is real time and very helpful.

Minpunten

One of the features we had selected didn't make it to our system.

Paul
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Panda Doc Review

Beoordeeld op 28/1/2021

Enjoy using Panda Doc, only wish it had the profit/margin visibility on a line item basis. Other than that we have been very satisfied.

Pluspunten

Flexibility in templates and budgets - real time visibility of document tracking and DocuSign. Love the APP and that I can access proposals from anywhere.

Minpunten

No visibility on profit/margin %s on a line item / Individual SKU basis - only on the bottom line cost. Poor design

Quickbooks Online

Cloud Based and DocuSign / Real Time Tracking / Notes
Samantha
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

BEST SOFTWARE EVER!

Beoordeeld op 19/3/2020

This is certainly my favourite software that I have implemented at my workplace. If i've ever had an issue (which is rare), the customer support team is incredible - they're so helpful and come back to you so quickly. The software itself is so easy to use and very user friendly. The templates and content is so easy to create and really adaptable, you can do a lot with it without trying too hard. Being able to share it all with my team as required was so great as well. PandaDoc have really thought of most things and have the user experience as smooth as possible. Our clients have also commented on numerous occasions how easy it is to access and use also in comparison to other platforms.

Pluspunten

Love that you can switch between workspaces, easy to monitor the document return rate and how much my team are achieving, easy to track documents and follow up, so easy to set up documents and templates, looks great, easy to use, customisable. It's accessible as long as you have internet which just makes everything so much easier if you spend some time working from home as well as in the office.

Minpunten

It's quite tricky adding in custom fonts / increasing the list of fonts.
Would be nice if there more design templates to chose from.
More integrations - the CRM we use didn't work with PandaDoc. This didn't cause huge issues but would have been helpful and made the process slicker.

Halimatun
  • Sector: Administratie

Create business document easily

Beoordeeld op 28/10/2021

Pluspunten

PandaDoc is mainly focused on preparing business paperwork, such as invoice documents or documents that require signatures, because it has a function that allows you to add an e-signature field. It will enable the paperwork to be totally digital, eliminating any need to print the document. This program is accessible from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection, making it ideal for people who alternate between working remotely and from the workplace.

Minpunten

The new upgrades were a little challenging to adjust to. With the previous version, we could attach PDF files straight into the contract and have them seem like part of a contract. As a result, they can only be uploaded as an attachment, which means they're more likely to be overlooked in the process. This situation has resulted in additional methods for us, lengthening the time required to provide them to our clients.

Sarah
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pandadoc: its document organization system is amazing

Beoordeeld op 17/9/2019

Pandadoc we liked from the beginning for its sales training system. To this end, the platform provides content managers, collaboration tools, and online documents. In addition, it has helped us a lot with the management of budgets with its document management system with prices and discounts. It is without a doubt a document handling tool of all kinds, it is very versatile. We have been quite satisfied with our experience of using pandadoc. There are a lot of advantages when investing in the service. This platform integrates correctly with services like OneDrive. The use of API is highly recommended, for reasons of practicality, recommendable.

Pluspunten

It is used for the management of contracts, with tools that allow even reviewing the life cycle of the same, and control their different versions. Pandadoc allows you to manage documents within the platform without having to be connected to the internet, and has an excellent integrated calculator for taxes. Pandadoc is recommended for its wide range of tools for managing all types of documents, stores and workflows. Your business process automation is excellent, and your Dashboard is extensively customizable. In addition, you can track the progress of each task. The training for pandadoc end users has been very profitable from the start. Thanks to that, it is easy for us to manipulate the platform.

Minpunten

The pandadoc platform does not support the management of online payments, nor does it allow the billing of unforeseen expenses (emergencies). As a document manager, it fails to have optical character recognition, nor can it configure access controls for team members to stored documents.

Andrew
  • Sector: Internet
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Simplistic and Effective

Beoordeeld op 15/3/2019

Overall, I like PandaDoc much better than other electronic document signature applications I have used. Their pricing is very competitive, especially considering the features offered. This will be a product we continue to use, as it takes the hassle out of the physical signature process and saves our sales team substantial time and effort. I would definitely recommend this product to any business that is heavily reliant on any form of signed documentation.

Pluspunten

The PandaDoc user interface is very intuitive. The Dashboard display gives you an excellent breakdown of your outgoing documents, include Sent, Viewed, and Completed categorized. This feature helps our organized keep track of the current state of our contracts, and essentially lets us know which documents require reminders or further attention. Uploading a document to the application for signature is as simple as drag and drop, and the application is set up to send out notifications when the recipient has viewed the document, as well as signed the document.

Minpunten

Unfortunately, Panda Doc does not work well with non-PDF uploads, particularly MS Words documents. Uploading such formats often changes the layout or configuration of the document, causing extra work to adjust or simply redo. The admin panel is also challenging to navigate. Finding the correct path to adjust our company billing took some time; much longer than it should have. The template feature is nice to have, but if you need to make any adjustments, you essentially need to discard your entire template and re-upload, which is time consuming to a point where the feature is almost not worth using. It would also be beneficial to have automated reminders for unsigned documents, as opposed to having to complete this task manually.

Masturah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good document generation software for business document

Beoordeeld op 12/7/2021

Pluspunten

PandaDoc is more focus on creating a business documentation like invoice document or document that need signature, as PandaDoc has a feature that can add a field for a e-signature. It let the documentation is fully digital and no need to print the document anymore.

Minpunten

I would love if they can constantly adding a new feature or tools, as the pricing scheme for using the premium plan is quite high and the adding values will justifying the price tag. Converting the document to other document format is not available in here.

Linda

• Klantenondersteuning

Well on its way to being perfect!

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2015

I use PandaDoc as a communication device for both proposals and documentation of my interactions with my clients (I have my own HR consulting business). I have found this software to be the perfect choice for me for many reasons. PROS - I am able to easily track the progress of my proposals and documentation for client interactions. My clients have no idea that when they open my communications, I am notified (which is awesome).

The software is user-friendly and intuitive in that I was able to immediately pick up how to use the bells and whistles easily and without a tutorial (although tutorials are available). This is very important to me as I am a "skimmer" and feel that good programs should be easy, easy, easy. If I have to constantly refer to the users manual, I become frustrated and want to eliminate the program.

I love the electronic signature feature - this has allowed me to execute proposals quickly. Additionally, I get proof that my clients have received the documentation I sent out - leaving absolutely no doubt that we are all on the same page regarding the advice I have given.
The customer service has been outstanding - I made a suggestion and was immediately given a response on the suggestion from a human being (versus an automated response).

CONS:

I see that this software is clearly always advancing - so this is by no means a list of complaints, but rather more of a wish list.

I would like to be able to send attachments with my documentation. Many times, I have created an employee handbook, job application, Affirmative Action Program, etc., and if this was attached to my PandaDoc documentation, I would easily be able to track the changes accordingly.

As I store my communications (per client) in specific folders, I would love it if I were able to have a reporting feature to combine the entire list of communications with my clients in one report for a mid-year and annual review process.

My only problem with the software is that I am automatically put into SPAM or junk e-mail at the client end. This only happens with the PandaDoc software then I end up getting black-listed for all future correspondence. This starts with every new PandaDoc delivery - if this can be fixed, I would be so grateful.

Other than this, I have no complaints. Please - keep making changes and updating features because this program can become a monster!

Tina

PandaDoc Accelerates the Sales/Solution Process

Beoordeeld op 27/9/2019

We are able to effectively communicate about the pain points we solve for our clients. Being able to insert videos directly into the proposal and tailer each template so it applies for each target audience is a huge benefit. Love the "drag and drop" functionality. Our clients are actually able to comprehend the value of the services we offer when we can send them a proposal that tells a story rather than just lists prices and descriptions for services they don't understand.

Pluspunten

Robust features are easy to understand and implement, even for a code-avoider like me!

Minpunten

Can get a little clunky and slow when inserting design items and I often have to exit the program and then restart it to get the formatting to stick.

Desmond
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Pretty good!

Beoordeeld op 28/12/2016

I use PandaDoc to create proposals and contracts for my company. It's pretty easy to use (especially over the last few months). I love the templates you can create, from full documents all the way to small pieces that you can drag into another document. My only two problems: 1) It gets a little buggy sometimes and doesn't do what I want when editing a document 2) when I send contracts out, they usually end up in someone's spam folder.

Pluspunten

I love being able to create ready to go templates for proposals and contracts that I use often. It also makes the proposals look BEAUTIFUL.

Minpunten

1) Sometimes when I'm editing a document, it bugs out. Like it will delete text or rearrange text or won't create an unordered list in the correct way. When this happens, I close out of the window and come back to it.
2) when I send contracts out to people through panda, it typically ends up in their spam folder because it's coming from a panda email that is being flagged as spam. I usually have to download the document and send it which kind of defeats the purpose of using the software