Sendinblue

4,6 (1.285)
Dienst voor automatisering, marketing en transactionele e-mail en sms

(1.285)

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Cricri

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very good email marketing tool

Beoordeeld op 17/7/2022

All in all I am really happy with this software.
It is quite easy to use.
The customer support is attentive and responsive.
The price is competitive.

Pluspunten

The drag&drop function is very useful for creating campaigns and makes it very easy to use.
The automation scenarios are already prepared which is very useful when you are starting out.
They have launched an academy to explain the role of emailing and how to use Sendinblue which is very useful.
The customer service is responsive.

Minpunten

Sendiblue deserves more start-up tutorials to properly explain how it works and the little tricks of the trade.

Mike

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Sendinblue is a great email marketing platform

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2022

Overall, I have had a positive experience with Sendinblue. The platform is easy to use and the reporting features are really helpful in improving my email marketing results. I would definitely recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a good email marketing solution.

Sadly we missed alot of other features, so we switched over to a more complete platform. But price wise sendinblue is GREAT for email marketing!

Pluspunten

I have been using Sendinblue for a while now and I have to say that I am really happy with it. It is a great platform for sending out newsletters and other automated emails. The reporting features are also really good, and I have been able to improve my open rates and click-through rates thanks to the insights I have gained from the reports. Overall, I would highly recommend Sendinblue to anyone looking for a great email marketing platform.

Minpunten

I didn't really like the fact that I couldn't personalize my emails as much as I would have liked. I also found the interface a bit confusing at times.

ActiveCampaign

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

I chose Sendinblue because it is easier to use and has better reporting features than Activecampaign. The platform is also a lot cheaper, which was a big plus for the customer at that time.
Danny

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Didn't work out for my team

Beoordeeld op 11/6/2022

We had better results elsewhere, but every organization has different needs.

Pluspunten

The email builder and interface were both easy to use

Minpunten

We had poor results with email deliverability and weren't blown away with the list management tools.

Constant Contact en GetResponse

SendGrid

Antwoord van Sendinblue Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Danny, My name is Nadja and I'm Sendinblue's Reputation Specialist. I'm very sorry to hear that Sendinblue didn't cater to your needs. Please do let me know if there's anything I can do on my side to help you familiarize yourself with the platform and improve your deliverability! You can contact us via our contact form or by opening a ticket through your Sendinblue account.

I do want to thank you for your feedback and can assure you that we're working on our product and service continuously.

Kind regards,
Nadja from Sendinblue

Kim
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent choice for light use email marketing

Beoordeeld op 21/7/2022

I was delighted with my experience using sendinblue, their customer service is absolutely amazing, professional and personable.
The affordability made it an ideal choice for our firm as we do use email marketing, however we don't use it frequently enough to justify paying a high subscription price.
Sendinblue is easy to use.
We do not have a dedicated marketing team so it's vital that my team and I can easily learn to use the software, and use it well enough to see results.
Sendinblue is the best low cost software I've used in this category, again my experience was wonderful.
The only drawback is that if you're a large company, or use this service quite frequently or heavily, you may be disappointed by the services offered.

Pluspunten

Sendinblue is affordable and easy to use. I was able to set up sendinblue with ease.
For businesses who don't use a great deal of email marketing it is ideal and convenient.
It offers email automation, email templates with drag and drop, and online learning tools to help you get the most out of sendinblue.
Helpful insights and detailed analytics are available and allow us to improve our email marketing.
Another great tool is contact management.
Overall sendinblue has all the tools for our business needs.

Minpunten

The only con is that it lacks some of the extra services that other products offer. While this is not a concern for us at this time, in the future that may change and of course some businesses need those extra features.

MailerLite en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

When comparing the setup and ease of use for both products, plus how well it suits our needs, sendinblue was the clear choice.

Constant Contact

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

I simply liked sendinblue better, the screen previews I saw looked easy to use. Although it's trivial I liked the name and the color scheme matches that of our local university, it's also just pleasing to the eye.
Joshua

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

La migliore piattaforma di invio newsletter che ho provato finora

Beoordeeld op 30/6/2022

La mia esperienza con sendinblue è sicuramente positiva. Mi sono trovato immediatamente a mio agio con gli strumenti e l'utilizzo è stato chiaro fin dall'inizio. Consiglierò a tutti i miei colleghi questa soluzione.

Pluspunten

Sono passato a Sendinblue dopo anni di utilizzo di una piattaforma della concorrenza ed è stato come una boccata d'aria fresca. Finalmente ho trovato un interfaccia chiara e ordinata, funzionalità all'avanguardia e complete.
Anche dal punto di vista del prezzo Sendinblue è concorrenziale e particolarmente scalabile.

Minpunten

Durante il periodo iniziale del mio utilizzo la piattaforma non è stata particolarmente stabile. In diversi casi ho assistito a crash improvvisi, comportamenti imprevisti ed errori.
Recentemente però la situazione è migliorata e sono alcuni mesi che la piattaforma funziona senza problemi.

MailUp en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

In molte circostanze mailup era lento e macchinoso da utilizzare. Sendinblue invece è sempre stato più reattivo e semplice.

MailUp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

Sendinblue è in generale uno strumento migliore, con prezzi decisamente vantaggiosi rispetto alla concorrenza.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great value for money

Beoordeeld op 12/6/2022

Very good, I'd definitely recommend Sendinblue

Pluspunten

It's inexpensive in comparison to similar email marketing tools. It does a great job for the price and has most of the features I need

Minpunten

It can be a little buggy at times, but on the whole it's been great

MailerLite, Mailgun en Mailchimp

The price

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

The price, it was cheaper than the competition
Anthony

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good alternative to expensive competitors

Beoordeeld op 30/6/2022

Still a reasonably new user, but quite happy with it so far and will definitely be using more in the future.

Pluspunten

You can do a lot on the free account compared to what other competitors offer.

Minpunten

Some features are a bit more basic compared with alternative products.

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

The cost. To create custom HTML emails in Campaign Monitor you need to have a licence that is nearly AUD$100 a month. This feature is available on the free account of Sendinblue.

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

I only needed to have a small audience list which was covered by their free account which has a lot more features than the alternative products I looked at.
Julien
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Simple et efficace

Beoordeeld op 17/6/2022

Sendinblue nous permet de garder le contacts avec nos clients et nous pouvons leur envoyer des mails ultra personnalisés de manière automatique.

Pluspunten

Sendinblue est simple à utiliser. Même les fonctionnalités avancées sont intuitives. La capacité à réaliser des scénarios automatisés (automation) est parfaite pour notre utilisation.
C'est un outils que nous conseillons régulièrement à nos clients pour leur utilisation professionnelle.

Minpunten

Les outils de design de newsletter pourraient être plus développés.

Tzu Chieh
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Excellent service

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2022

Simple and reliable.

Pluspunten

Simple, complete setup, reliable service.

Minpunten

It is not possible to fully determine the status of the mail delivery.

Amazon SES en SendGrid

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

You can try it for free, and the status is reliable after use.
Sahayim
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Super support client !

Beoordeeld op 9/6/2022

Un support client hors du commun.
Chaque fois que j'ai besoin de quelque chose, ils me répondent dans les 2h et me dépannent à tous les coups !
Pour une version gratuite, je dois dire que je suis bluffé.
Bravo !

Pluspunten

Il y a énormément de documentation pour pouvoir utiliser les différentes fonctionnalités qu'offrent le logiciel.

Minpunten

L'ergonomie pas très intuitive pour moi au début, mais on s'y fait !

Kevin
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing Value, Great Deliverability, Powerful Featureset, Some Learning Curve and Rough Edges

Beoordeeld op 19/5/2021

Pluspunten

I love the value of this product. I can send more emails to way more contacts for less money.

The automation features are powerful and flexible, including jumping from one automation to another or repeating part of a workflow based on action or inaction. I love it.

Deliverability is the best I've seen and they make it easy to track issues with particular domains. Thank you!

Analytics and reports are solid.

Minpunten

The onboarding was a mess with errors in their documentation: it took us three months or so, so plan for that. Their support was AWFUL then but has improved dramatically in the year since so I would not be surprised if onboarding has improved.

Their SMS feature is not that useful: I can automate sending SMSs but if anyone replies, I can receive it but cannot reply to them individually. The SMSs come from a random number that is not consistent so recipients cannot effectively add you to their contacts or send a text to that number. Probably better to use a separate SMS service.

Their advanced email personalization is difficult to set up. Basic stuff like first name is easy but populating event-based info like order details is hard.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

We switched from HubSpot to save money, improve deliverability, and to include transactional emails.

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

Great value with lots of powerful features.
Alexandra
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Estoy gratamente sorprendida con Sendinblue.

Beoordeeld op 19/3/2021

En general, y teniendo en cuenta que llevamos poco tiempo trabajando con la herramienta, la experiencia es positiva.

Pluspunten

La relación calidad precio me pareció inmejorable. Es una herramienta completa con unas tarifas premium realmente bajas. Hemos empezado recientemente a usarla y nos parece una opción repleta de oportunidades, sobretodo en cuanto a los emails transaccionales, las automatizaciones y el CRM.

Además, el soporte en chat directo me ha aportado soluciones y mucha amabilidad.

Minpunten

El único problema que he encontrado es en la exportación de mis contactos desde otro CRM.
Creo que el CRM debería disponer de más flexibilidad a la hora de integrar las categorías que vienen con los exportados y así poder integrarlos automáticamente según la estructura de categorías y atributos de Sendinblue.

Por pedir, en alguna ocasión el chat de soporte ha tardado más rato de lo que esperaba.
Pero seguro que se tiene en cuenta.

ActiveCampaign, MailerLite, Doppler en GetResponse

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

Porque necesitamos implementar automatizaciones más complejas(con RapidMail y MailRelay no es posible) con una BBDD de 25000 a un coste menor a lo que ofrece Mailchimp.

Mailrelay, rapidmail en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

En primer lugar por precio (por volumen de contactos se nos disparan los precios con otras herramientas). Pero luego, descubres que es una herramienta completísima y que, en nuestro caso, cumple con nuestras necesidades a día de hoy: CRM, Automatizaciones, Transaccional, Creación de Landing, Anuncios FB, etc.
Eero
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

Beoordeeld op 19/2/2021

The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

Pluspunten

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

Minpunten

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Campaign Monitor en ActiveCampaign

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

Mailchimp interface is a UI nightmare, you cannot find anything unless you are constantly using it and remembering the hierarchy of the submenus. Especially some settings are buried so deep that I much rather pay for a consultant than do it by myself. On top of that, there were some (in my opinion) ridiculous limitations when it comes to segmentation, lists and email amounts. I was super-happy to leave Mailchimp behind for good.

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

Price and functionality. In that order.
Syazwani
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

Beoordeeld op 23/2/2021

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Pluspunten

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

Minpunten

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Julian
  • Sector: Vermogensbeheer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best value in the business

Beoordeeld op 19/8/2020

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

Minpunten

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

Much better value per dollar
Steve
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best decision we've made!

Beoordeeld op 20/3/2020

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pluspunten

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Minpunten

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Michelle
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Game Changer

Beoordeeld op 1/8/2019

Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Pluspunten

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Minpunten

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

SendGrid

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

It was an antiquated system with no real signs of enhancements coming. I spent hours upon hours trying to manage our contacts.

Act!

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

The overall functionality and value for the money seemed to be the best. We were interested in the upcoming abilities to A/B test at the time and I liked the contact management the most.
Kaitlyn
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Free but limited

Beoordeeld op 2/8/2022

Sendinblue is free and effective. The ironic thing is that we grew so much from using sendinblue that we needed a bigger and better platform.

Pluspunten

It's free until you go over a certain amount of emails per month and your contact storage is unlimited, no restrictions!
Custom templates, automation/auto responders, custom CTAs, and click tracking are all pros. APIs for integration with your website.
The reporting is pretty well detailed.
Customer support is very responsive and polite. I was able to set up sendinblue very quickly and I had no problems using it.

Minpunten

Sendinblues free version is limited and when you go over the email limit you need to buy a subscription to keep using the service. The customizable templates are there but they're limited.. Sendinblue could be slow and glitchy at times, most often when sending emails with attachments.

SendGrid en Mailjet

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

My free trial expired and I wasn't comfortable enough with the platform to pay for it. Sendinblue had an actual free version meaning I could learn to use it before moving up to a subscription.

GetResponse
Elysha-sądo
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

Beoordeeld op 17/12/2020

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pluspunten

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Minpunten

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Marita
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A versatile tool for well-designed, mobile-friendly e-mail marketing

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2022

Pluspunten

Sendinblue offers superior editing of the e-mail layout without involving a custom coded template. E-mails can have multiple columns with separate buttons for each column, background images for the entire e-mail or just a section of the message as well as the possibility to divide the e-mail into sections with different background colors. As a designer, this allowed me to create truly attractive and engaging e-mail campaigns for my company – and to make sure they were equally legible and compelling on mobile.

Minpunten

It would be useful to be able set different default font colors for different e-mail sections. If the default font color for the email is black and I want to use a dark background for a section of the e-mail, I keep having to change the text color for each text field in this section. It would be useful to be able to define text colors for light vs. dark background for the entire e-mail, so I don't have to do it for each individual text field.

Dark mode-customization is currently missing. I would like to be able to check how our e-mails read when a user is browsing e-mails in dark-mode, and to make certain color changes to ensure legibility whenever dark mode is in use.

Omnisend, Mailjet en Smaily

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

Mailchimp had offers very few options in customizing e-mail through their WYSIWYG-builder, limiting the e-mail design. Mobile optimisation options were even poorer.

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

Ease of use, similarity to previously used e-mailing tool (Mailchimp), design versatility and mobile optimization.
Diego

Incredible tool

Beoordeeld op 7/10/2020

It helps very much in my automations using JS scripts on my site or scripts (via API) in my computer.
Very good to send newsletters too, with a high send limit.
And I use to all my transactional e-mail of my Wordpress website using the plugin. Much better than PHP mail.

Great free tier
Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows
Great limit to send e-mail marketing and transactional emails
Nice plugins for Wordpress
Easy to make e-mail templates and preview then with many options
Connection with other tools using API
Simple API with many functions
JS to automation easy to setup
Great support (even in portuguese)

Minpunten

Sometimes the platform is a little slow, but I think it's temporary because the suddenly increase of users.l

ActiveCampaign en SendGrid

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

Better free tier, better functionalities, more freedom to implement.

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

Better free tier and features
Tomasz
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

Beoordeeld op 23/12/2020

We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Pluspunten

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume.

The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable.

Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Minpunten

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more.

Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

Bullsender was shutting down and merging into another company, that choose not to continue their current business model or software.
Don
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great UI, rock solid functionality and features

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2021

SendInBlue is a swiss army knife multi-tool that gives small businesses access to marketing, FB campaigns, Chat, Transactional, List Management and CRM all in one package.

Pluspunten

What I love about SendInBlue is the ease of setup. Once you register, you can easily find what you're looking for. We do a lot of email marketing for our law association but do a lot more transactional emails. The SMTP features are easy to find and implement.

Minpunten

It's a bit more expensive than Mailchimp but gives your more flexibility. Would be great if you could get to the gallery of saved images easier. I love that you can add live chat to your website with SendInBlue the script is a bit heavy and can slow down page loads.

SendGrid en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Sendinblue te kiezen

Love the MailChimp brand. At the time, we switched it was a bit more difficult to use when implementing transactional email. Also, the features we liked - real time chat, CRM, appeared to be available on MC but through a third party. The final thing is we're not sure what the new Intuit ownership will change the platform.

Redenen om over te stappen op Sendinblue

Broader mix of integrated services and ease of setup
Martin
  • Sector: Filantropie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

A short discussion about Sendinblue

Beoordeeld op 3/5/2021

I use Sendinblue to send out transactional emails for the platforms I develop on. I stay away from the marketing feature.

Pluspunten

In terms of getting started to get a mailing server, for free, I don't think you'll find better. Sendinblue is an effective option to automate your email setup, and it's hassle free. If you've worked with API before, this will be no problem at all. Even if you haven't they take care of you with starter templates.

Minpunten

The website is incredibly slow. You will sit there just waiting for the page to load, even if it's simple data. Additionally, sendinblue does a horrible job documenting and announcing their own vetting process. I once purchased SIB Credit and had no feedback as to why it wasn't credited to my account. All of the top support docs just told me to look into my account or buy credit. It turns out, you have to contact support to get your account activated. Additionally, there are a few API contact adding handlers that could work a little bit better, and handle errors better.

Olivier

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

Beoordeeld op 13/1/2022

I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

Pluspunten

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Minpunten

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Campaign Monitor en Mailjet