Google Calendar

4,8 (2.754)
Webgebaseerde toepassing voor tijdbeheer en agenda

(2.754)

• Sector: Mediaproductie

Google Calendar works great

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2022

Pluspunten

Duidelijk overzicht van alle activiteiten; je kan zelf kiezen hoe je je weken wilt zien.

Minpunten

Heb geen minpunten gemerkt sinds ik ben begonnen met het gebruiken van deze software.

Jeanette
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Google Calendar is easy peasy!

Beoordeeld op 12/5/2022

EXCELLENT! Google Calendar syncs across all my devices: laptop, Google Pixel smart phone, Google Home - I can ask the Google Assistant what's happening next and it will share my schedule with me!

Pluspunten

I have the free version for my personal calendar and the paid Google Workspace version for my business with HIPAA compliance. I love that I can sync both calendars and that my HIPAA compliant appointments show up as "busy" on my personal calendar. I also love that both my personal and business calendars sync with my Go Highlevel marketing calendar and EMR so that clients can't double-book their appointments when they schedule online. Appointment reminders keep me moving from appointment to appointment without delay. Google Tasks allows me to prioritize my To-Do list to help me stay the most productive. Another great feature is that you can color-code appointment types and tasks to see at a glance what is happening with your schedule for any given day.

Minpunten

I've been using Google calendar for a long time. I do remember that it was a bit non-user-friendly when figuring out tasks at first. I believe there have been several updates and I am very used to the program now. As with anything, there is always a learning curve when trying something new.

Jan Claire

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Simple and amazing tool to stay organize

Beoordeeld op 17/1/2023

User friendly Easy to navigate Will remind and keep you organize of your meetings

Pluspunten

What I love most about Google calendar is its user friendly interface. You don't need to be a technical person to understand how it works. It is simple and you can also integrate with other applications.

Minpunten

I hope they can add more options to customize the Meeting colors .

Lotte
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Inexpesive Calendar for Embryonic stage Companies

Beoordeeld op 14/5/2022

Google Calendars are really worth it when there is no real budget for your company and if you are having a startup. Also, the features that come with Google Calendar are massive; however, when you are moving ahead and need to handle various complex tasks, meeting and etc, you need to think twice about whether this app to stick or not because in the real cooperative world clients have some kind of a hesitation when it come to connecting through Google related platforms. Ultimately if you do not have a google account then things are much more complicated.

Pluspunten

The ultimate good thing about this Calendar is, that you do not need to worry about your departmental budget as it can deliver a solid output in terms of calendar tasks, events, and reminders for a small price. Another great feature of this application is you get many addons with a calendar, for example, whiteboard/google meets and many other google related tools and to have an effective calendar session.

Minpunten

One of the biggest issues we experienced was problems with syncing with other calendars. You need to be smart and have great technical skills to perform this, as this is to be done with many clicks. Also, this is not a great mobile-friendly.

Charuhas
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Best calendar that is available with wide range of features

Beoordeeld op 27/10/2022

Google calendar works best for any individual freelancer as well as any small medium large organisation.Best feature of google calendar is that it synch perfectly with all of my devices and systems.

Pluspunten

The reminders and alerts system worked wonders for me.

Minpunten

The feature of tracking clicks on links of events created through google calendar is missing, which is available in other event calendars but missing in google calendar.

Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

The costing and integration with other products.
Adri
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Can't live without it!

Pluspunten

This calendar runs my life. I love that it integrates with my email, how easy it is to share calendars with family and co-workers, the integration with Gmeet... It's just the most practical tool.

Minpunten

The mobile app still has room for improvement. Is harder to schedule slots in the calendar and it doesn't show more than 1 timezone.

Christopher
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use, multiple calendars available for different areas of work/life.

Beoordeeld op 16/1/2023

Very good, useful tool in both business and personal life.

Pluspunten

The reminders are most important to me, I can schedule them for hours, days or weeks in advance to remind me of upcoming deadlines or events.

Minpunten

Automatically defaults to a specific time if I write the time in the title.

Georgi

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great calendar and scheduling functionality

Beoordeeld op 16/1/2023

Perfect for our use case - calendar and scheduling management.

Pluspunten

Very user friendly and easy to use - no fluff functionality and ability to integrate with many different systems

Minpunten

Editing certain events can be a bit confusing and you end up having to delete and create new events.

Camila
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Best product!

Pluspunten

I know of no product that is better than google calendar! It's very complete, easy to use and delivers what it sets out to do as a platform. It certainly optimizes individual and team time management!

Minpunten

I really like the platform a lot, one suggestion would be to vote on the choice of times with people outside the organization to choose the agenda and arrive at a common time, without having to use extensions.

Neline
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The perfect tool for scheduling

Beoordeeld op 17/1/2023

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to use and how practical it is

Minpunten

I have no critiques for this product, maybe it could have an easier process to implement

Tichaona Redemptor
  • Sector: Informatiediensten
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great reminder of what's important.

Beoordeeld op 18/1/2023

Great unmistakable next level.

Pluspunten

It's a great way of ditching old ways of hard copy calender.

Minpunten

It still needs some work on personalization of the Calender

Ronny
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

An Any-Business-Must-Have Calendar

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2021

Google Calendar has almost always been my go-to calendar for years for personal events, and it quickly became a crucial part of my business as well as some of the business that I've worked at. The fact that you can easily sync between devices (mobile and desktop devices) makes it golden.

Pluspunten

Google Calendar can be completely free to use, or can come with their pay-for plans including Google Workspace. It's very quick, syncs faster than most Microsoft Exchange systems, and is very versatile whereas it works on Android devices, iOS devices, and more.

Minpunten

It can get a little overwhelming when it comes to finding certain features for each calendar entry. When you create a calendar entry, there are some options for the entry that are hidden by default. This is in both the Quick Entry mode as well as in the calendar entry itself.

Calendly en Microsoft 365

Redenen om voor Google Calendar te kiezen

After using it for personal use and seeing what was being used in the commercial market (Exchange, etc.), I found Google not only easy to use and fast (not only to make entries, but to also learn and sync between devices), I also found it invaluable for most things I do. The one thing I cannot live without is its ability to sync between different devices.

Overgestapt van

Microsoft 365

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

Standard Google Calendar is free and easy to use out of the box which makes it a great product up front for any personal and/or business use.
Edgar
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Stay up to Date with Google

Beoordeeld op 11/1/2022

Thanks to Google Calendar, I have been on top of all of my personal, social, and work events, appointments, and emails. Google's integration and synchronization will keep me a loyal user for years to come. I have been so for 13 years and plan to double this, easily.

Pluspunten

I first started using Google Calendar at the age of 12. Being 25 now it has made scheduling, remembering, and managing multiple schedules effortless. The synchronization and integration across multiple Google platforms have been my favorite.

Minpunten

A major disadvantage is Google's customer support. I ran into an issue where my account was accessed elsewhere without my knowledge. Al of my data, photos, accounts were accessed, altered, and deleted. I sought Google's help for months. Not only did they take months to reach out to me, but they were also no help whatsoever in the end.

iCloud

Redenen om voor Google Calendar te kiezen

At the time of the switch, Google seemed to be the leading brand. That was 13 years ago. I am glad I made the switch. It has been superior by far.

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

iCloud's synchronization has let me down on multiple occasions. I have yet to experience any similar issues using Google.
Farrah-Marie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Single calendar for all your needs

Beoordeeld op 3/12/2021

Google Calendar has changed the way we do business in our office and across our organization. This has helped us to increase efficiency in planning and improved how comfortable employees are with technology. Even those who were late adopters (because of resistance to integration of technology) have found Google Calendar easy to use and helpful in managing different parts of their work flow.

Pluspunten

Google has made it so easy to manage even the busiest calendars. The share feature allows multiple people to have simultaneous access, which is convenient now even more than before with team members working from a variety of locations. Changes to the calendar are done in real time, so there is little to no delay in being able to schedule and confirm appointments. With so many videoconferencing meetings nowadays, the ability to invite multiple people via Google Calendar makes it easy for the scheduler, but also easy for the recipients who see it on their calendar and can visually see if there are any conflicts before deciding to accept or decline the invite. The description and location fields within the calendar provide additional details to all be in a single invite, so no more frantically looking through emails for sign-on information.

Minpunten

I appreciate the colors to differentiate between the various types of appointments. It would be great if users had the ability to color code based on their distinct needs, which aren't always linked to the type of appointment category they fall in.

Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

Our organization already uses other Google products, so it made sense to stick with the Google suite of products. Additionally, Google provides flexibility to bring in appointments from a variety of platforms that Calendly didn't offer at the time we were researching and evaluating different products.
Santosh

Best Calendar Tool

Beoordeeld op 18/6/2021

The overall experience with Google Calendar was excellent. I really enjoy working with Google Calendar for my daily tasks and manage daily meeting schedules and work to-do.

Pluspunten

- Google Calendar is very easy to use and reliable tool with more efficiency
- Google Calendar navigation system is very self explanatory and any new person can get hands on it easily
- Google Calendar works with many integrated systems like Zoom to schedule meetings and automatically post the meeting links
- Google Calendar has a many other features like reminders, to-do list management which increases performance of the user

- Google Calendar user interface can be built on more modern Wed standards
- Google Calendar pricing can be a little less that way many other small businesses can afford
- Google Calendar can implement security features for more reliability

Microsoft 365

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

The pricing for Google Calendar is more affordable than any other products in the market. The customer support is very much good for Google Calendar.
Raj
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Organize your life with schedules and reminders

Beoordeeld op 23/9/2021

There is so much you can do with Google calendar to organize your life. You will never forget important dates and will be more efficient. Invest some time to set reminders or tweak a few settings, and you are good to go with this powerful and easy-to-use tool.

Pluspunten

1. You can create endless reminders and schedules hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly with a high degree of flexibility.
2. Different calendar views are available: detailed, overviews, Lists. You can customize your schedules and create reminders for important dates and times.
3. You can add color-coded multiple calendars, including work, personal, holidays, tasks, due dates, or whatever catches your imagination.
4. You can even include calendars shared by your friends and colleagues to manage your schedules and appointments effectively.
5. The search option lets you pinpoint any item and edit, delete, or modify it.
6. You can create events and invite guests from within Google calendar.
7. There are so many Add-ons available on the Google marketplace to make your life more efficient and organized.
8. In the settings tab, you can make so many adjustments to suit your preferences.
9. There is also a mobile app available to users for managing their schedules, tasks, reminders, and events on the go.
10. You get notifications for events by SMS or messages or pop-ups.

Minpunten

1. Too many entries may clutter and disorganize everything.
2. There are privacy issues as you reveal too much about your personal and work life.
3. It takes time to learn so many settings and options and get used to the new interface.

Megan
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Used by everyone for a reason

Beoordeeld op 17/11/2021

Pluspunten

I'm sure some people use MS calendar, but why would they? Google Calendar is so much easier, and does all the work for you. Plus, everyone has much better access to Google Calendar from what I've experienced. You can share Google Calendars with people who don't have a Gmail account, so that's great. You can have multiple calendars with multiple administration levels, you can hide or show different calendars at a time, you can color-coordinate your calendar, and it even has cute little background images when you use the phone app. The app works great--just as well, if not better than the online version. I like that I can sync it with multiple different calendar apps too, and I can share my calendar with other people. It's also way better at syncing to your time zone than other online calendar apps I've used. That's a huge perk too. The tasks feature on it works really well too. I use it to give me reminders on things I need to do monthly, or even to make a to do list sometimes.

Minpunten

There really isn't much I would improve with Google Calendar. For some reason, Google just really has this figured out. They're not perfect on everything, but the Calendar is pretty darn close.

Grace
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

Absolutely essential!!

Beoordeeld op 13/9/2022

A free, lightweight, clever Google app that can be used as one of the ultimate organization / productivity tools

Pluspunten

It's free, and it gets better and better. There's lots of clever functionalities included. I am 100% dependent on Calendar + Calendly to keep my life organized.

The Google Calendar app on Android allows easy one-glance viewing across multiple Google account calendars as well as multiple calendars associated with a single Google account.

Minpunten

The vulnerability of having all Google apps and accounts linked, and possible privacy issues at having your whole life on Google apps. It's both useful and rather creepy how events are plucked from Gmail and added automatically to my calendar.

Wish the Android app has text formatting options like bold/bullets etc for the event description, similar to the desktop version. It's fine if that's a low priority but I really dislike that the text formatting done in desktop is removed if the event is edited on the phone app.

Also wish it has a more refined way to auto accept/decline event invitations by default based on the sender.

That said, I'd say these cons knock off just 1 point out of 100 points I'd award Google Calendar.

Devis
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

private and professional time manager

Beoordeeld op 7/9/2022

I can view my personal and private schedule along with my work schedule, or I can view only one of them, but still I have everything under control and I can tell you in a second if I am free for you!
I can see co-workers' agendas and we can schedule each other's appointments in the free slots (you decide whether to allow this option).
It integrates seamlessly with Calendly and Tidycal, look them up on Capterra if you are a professional with a website or social page.
I use the android app "businesscalendar" synchronized from google calendar, it is drag & drop, easy and better than the google one, quasti two tools change your life

-practical
-fast
-always with me on the phone
-have both private appointments and work
-connects with everything! other apps, other people, etc.
-free but indispensable
-with the search function I can look up a name and check when I last met him (or how many times, and I probably noted something about him in that meeting in my calendar, very useful to have this data in seconds)

Minpunten

the google calendar app has never had a very practical interface, at least for me who keeps an eye on the whole week in one screen with my calendars (one personal and one work) and that of othereseternal collaborators.
the agenda update time when you first share the agenda with a new contributor, you think it takes 5 minutes and ready! instead it takes a few more minutes... at least...
but only the first time.
If you change collaborators often keep in mind that they will not be up and running in 5 minutes on your agenda the first time

Talha
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Google Calendar.. The Best in Calendar and Organizer Apps.

Beoordeeld op 2/11/2021

I've been using Google Calendar for quite a long time, and simple love it as it's only evolving more useful by including new functions and features with time as updates roll out. I can quickly find out about major events for each month and organize my own schedule to receive alerts at the correct time.

Pluspunten

Google Calendar is more than just a calendar and is a powerful tool. It not only displays date months and days with holidays and social, national and religious events, but it also functions as a personal organiser. You may use it to create your schedule and appointments. It's the ideal calendar tool, especially if you use Gmail, because it effortlessly interacts with it and even remembers your contacts' birthdays. It offers a highly pleasing and intuitive user interface, which is enhanced by background design photos and fantastic animations. It comes with a high level of integration and efficiency while being simple and straightforward to use. It allows you to simply share your schedule with others and ensures that you never miss an important notifications.

Minpunten

After editing a recurring event to a different day, It sometimes is a trouble getting the original recurring day to delete. However, I eliminate the old recurring event and begin a fresh one to simply sort this problem. Apart from the above problem, its an all good to use app.

Justus

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Google Calendar is the best cloud calendar i ever used

Beoordeeld op 21/5/2022

Google Calendar helped me organize my life for the last six years and i can still go back multiple years and look at what i've done at a certain time. Even when a phone inevitably got destroyed, i didn't think twice about loss of the valuable organization of my time. I think that's awesome and speaks to the consistency of the product. There are other tech-giants that won't loose you're data as well, but no calendar has such a wide and mature integration with this many platforms. That's why i love using Google Calendar and will keep on using it.

Pluspunten

There are many things I like about Google Calendar, but if I had to say just a few, those would be it:
- ease of using multiple calendars to organize different areas of your life
- easy integration of external calendars (e.g. for university, sports, ...)
- Well working web- and iOS-apps, that just work

Minpunten

There are not a lot of things i dislike about Google Calendar. It's mostly little UI and ease-of-use changes i'd like to see. Like if i'm in the iOS app and want to switch the calendar of an existing event there is no easy way to do this. You have to duplicate the event into the calendar you desire and delete the old event.
The web-app doesn't have this problem, here you can change the calendar directly, even on an already existing event.

Andrea

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Good solution for education admin

Beoordeeld op 2/11/2021

Overall, Google Calendar has been very helpful with my organization and event management. Although it was difficult to adapt to at first, once it was figured out and the features were explored, it proved to be a rather effective way to manage both my personal calendar, schedule group meetings, as well as manage booking of various conference rooms.

Pluspunten

The features I like most is the ease of portability in terms of the software solution. I can use it on my laptop/desktop or a mobile device. This helps me be connected with my calendar all the time. It is also easy to schedule events across all platforms and inviting others (inside and out of the Google Suite) is rather easy too. It is convenient to be able to color code different calendars and events for visual categorizing. Another area of convenience is Google Calendar's integration with outside platforms to seamlessly add events to my calendar.

Minpunten

I feel that certain features could be improved upon. For example, the address book's label option sometimes no longer recognizes a labeled group of people. This seems to be a bug in the system and usually works (until it doesn't). Another area of improvement would be to be able to see a timestamp when something is added to a calendar. This would be hugely helpful with room scheduling as one could compare if something was scheduled on a date/time prior to a subsequent room booking.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Help Keep Your Professional & Personal Lives Organized with Google Calendar!

Beoordeeld op 12/3/2021

Pluspunten

What I like most about this software is the visual layout in regards to how it is presented on a variety of platforms, whether it be a desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. The ease of use is also a phenomenal attribute associated with this software, as you are able to click just a few buttons and have your events organized by date and time, with or without any alerts. I also like that this software can be synced with your Gmail account, which allows for email reminders to be automatically sent to you about 15 to 30 minutes before your next scheduled event, (or any other custom warning time before the event). Overall, it is very well put together and easy to use. As such, I would recommend it to anyone who may be interested in trying to use it.

Minpunten

The only thing that I can think of as being a negative with this software is the fact that an internet connection must be present if someone would like to save the changes made to his or her calendar of events to the cloud. Until an internet connection is established, one cannot sync his or her calendar updates with other devices using the same Google account. Other than that one aspect of the software, (which is not that terrible in the first place), there is not much else to point out as a negative.

Alberto N

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I do not miss a thing in my work (and in my life)

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2022

I use it daily, even hourly, I would say. Once or twice a week, I schedule my week (or, sometimes, even events months in advance), and then I just have to follow what the calendar shows me. When you are moving around a lot and have several kids doing activities, a proper calendar gives you peace of mind because you do not have to remember everything. In short, using Google Calendar as part of my routine has improved my quality of family life and work efficiency.

Pluspunten

I like Google Calendar's availability: android, web, and tablet. This allows me to introduce new events on the go, whenever I am (working or at home). It is also advantageous to have several calendars in my view. I can divide them into areas of my work (teaching, researching, bureaucracy), but it also helps me organize my family schedule (kids, marriage events, and so on). The color-coding makes it very easy to spot what I have every day. In this regard, one last critical thing is the ability to share calendars. Be it work or my wife, I can take into account events that, although I have not created, can potentially affect my schedule.

Minpunten

It is a pity that such a ubiquitous app does not have a proper task manager associated. In my workflow, at least, tasks have to do a lot with the calendar, so I miss a better way to integrate both into the Google Calendar.

David
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

The Standard Utility for Calendars

Beoordeeld op 7/9/2022

I use Google Calendar in conjunction with apps and services such as Fantastical, Microsoft Outlook and Teams, Zoom and Calendly. These excellent services all plug into Google's calendar as a backend - meaning I can use whatever tool is best suited for the task, while not having my schedule spread out over multiple places and losing sight of what is happening in my busy workdays. Google just works behind the scenes and because of its standard software, gives multiple opportunities to automate things as well (e.g. with IFTTT or Microsofts PowerAutomator).

Pluspunten

Google Calendar works without much hiccups. I have hardly ever experienced issues with sync etc. - it is the ideal utility (like a water or power supplier) at the basis of all your digital calendar needs. Most calendar apps and services that need calendar integration (such as scheduling services) are well integrated and work easily with Google's standardized calendars.

Minpunten

The online interface is sufficient and the apps are well designed - but somewhat basic. If you want to get the most out of what digital calendars have to offer, it is a good idea to explore apps and services that can expand and improve on Google's offer, all the while using its excellent underlying structure to host the actual calendar. Of course, privacy might be an issue with the company behind the offer.