Google Calendar

4,8 (1.733)
Webgebaseerde toepassing voor tijdbeheer en agenda

(1.733)

Karen
  • Sector: Administratie

My Life Planner

Beoordeeld op 27/6/2022

I have been using google calendar for planning appointments and training for my business. Google Calendar has been the only app that syncs to all the software that I use, and that has helped me avoid double-booking meetings with my clients across multiple platforms. I also used this for personal scheduling, I have a shared calendar with family members where we plan activities and events together.

Pluspunten

Google Calendar integrates with most of the apps I currently use. I manage all my appointment in Upwork, Calendly and personal appointments. I have shared calendars with my team, my clients and family members.

Minpunten

Google calendar sometimes does not sync fully on my iPhone's calendar.

Alberto N
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I do not miss a thing in my work (and in my life)

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2022

I use it daily, even hourly, I would say. Once or twice a week, I schedule my week (or, sometimes, even events months in advance), and then I just have to follow what the calendar shows me. When you are moving around a lot and have several kids doing activities, a proper calendar gives you peace of mind because you do not have to remember everything. In short, using Google Calendar as part of my routine has improved my quality of family life and work efficiency.

Pluspunten

I like Google Calendar's availability: android, web, and tablet. This allows me to introduce new events on the go, whenever I am (working or at home). It is also advantageous to have several calendars in my view. I can divide them into areas of my work (teaching, researching, bureaucracy), but it also helps me organize my family schedule (kids, marriage events, and so on). The color-coding makes it very easy to spot what I have every day. In this regard, one last critical thing is the ability to share calendars. Be it work or my wife, I can take into account events that, although I have not created, can potentially affect my schedule.

Minpunten

It is a pity that such a ubiquitous app does not have a proper task manager associated. In my workflow, at least, tasks have to do a lot with the calendar, so I miss a better way to integrate both into the Google Calendar.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

It's awesomly awful

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2022

It's okay

Pluspunten

That it syncs with my phone. Can add multiple tasks per day

Minpunten

Occasionally scheduled tasks don't go off as scheduled

Ernesto
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Is there any other way?

Beoordeeld op 24/5/2022

I have used Google Calendar since the beginning and have found it extremely reliable and useful for both my personal and professional needs. I use it daily and have no doubts I will continue using it for both for years to come.

Pluspunten

My team and I all use Android Smartphones and Chromebook laptops and there is absolute perfect integration between them all using Google Calendar. We use to schedule meetings, to set reminders, to set deadlines and to keep in contact with our customers.

Minpunten

We really cant see any negatives using Google Calendar as it suits all of our calendar management needs.

Microsoft Outlook

Its free and you cant beat the integration with Googles' Android Devices

Microsoft Outlook

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

Google is free and is built into all Android and Chromebook devices I and my team use.
Martha
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Smartest way to manage calendar tasks and events.

Beoordeeld op 15/6/2022

Pluspunten

Google calendar is easy to download, update and sync on multiple devices.
The menu is simple to follow through.

Minpunten

I wish the widget was transparent on Android.

Brett
  • Sector: Computersoftware

My life lives in Google Calendar

Beoordeeld op 12/7/2022

I have used Google Calendar for over 5 years, and I truly would be lost without it

Pluspunten

I really like the ability to share calendar invites to other people outside of my organization. Additionally, I love the ability to subscribe to team members calendars to see their availability. No more sending an email and wondering why your teammate hasn't responded because now I know they are in a 2 hour meeting

Minpunten

I'm having trouble currently automatically adding a Google Meeting link to my calendar invites that I sent out. I have gone to settings to make this action automatic, but it's still not working. I use to have this function at my previous company

Michelangelo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The best solution for private and freelancers

Beoordeeld op 16/7/2022

The experience was sincerely fantastic
Really the best free online calendar on the market. There is no better solution I think.

Pluspunten

Google calendar is fantastic: zero advertising, a very fast and interconnected service with all the best online services.
The app and the site have an excellent usability and allow you to share, fix meetings already preparing everything in advance. It is essential for children and professionals

Minpunten

Today to send my calendar to others I am forced to send a Hubspot or Calendly link. I hope this thing ends because it's frustrating.
For the rest sincerely everything ok

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best tool for notes and reminders

Beoordeeld op 5/7/2022

Pluspunten

It's very easy to use and highly accesible.

Minpunten

None so far. I love using it. Very convenient to do my work.

Mohammed Umar Farooq
  • Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Plan All Your Activities With Google Calendar.

Beoordeeld op 18/7/2022

It helps us many times to schedule our daily tasks with reminders. We can schedule internal meeting, internal tasks and keep tracking.

Pluspunten

1. It is user friendly and has a simple UI.
2. One Gmail account and all your data will be with you in your Mobile.
3. It is customizable.
4. Blocking of Appointment slots.
5. Tracking the work progress.
6. Integrated with Google Classroom.

Minpunten

More themes are needed. Mobile App needs some more improvements like the UI. I am desperately waiting for integration with Google Maps so that location can be shared easily.

Willian

Essencial para sua organização

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2022

Muito Boa, ele me auxilia nas organizações do dia-a-dia e na integração com as outras ferramentas do meu dia

Pluspunten

Interface muito simples e intuitiva, fácil integração entre dispositivos na sua conta

Minpunten

O aplicativo para celular tem uma interface não muito agradável, mas ele integra com outos aplicativo melhores

Willem Galen
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Google Calendar is Easy to Use and Increases productivity.

Beoordeeld op 23/5/2022

The sync means two separate calendars are referenced. This is ensures we don't miss a deadline for an event or for a task. Tasks are assignable. Every team member can see the task. Tasks from google calendar are synced to our practice mgt software. Events and tasks flow both ways via sync. If the event or task is created in practice mgt software or in google calendar it shows up on both platforms. The ability to easily provide the zoom or google meet invite and the fact that google calendar prompts me to send it ensures we communicate effectively with clients and potential clients.

Pluspunten

The best thing about google calendar is its ease of use. For example if you add an event you are prompted to invite others. Reminders for events are customizable. It syncs with our practice mgt software for our law firm.

Minpunten

I have two google accounts. For some reason my personal google calendar is the default (I believe this is because the personal google email is primary account) I have to toggle between them. I am sure there is a way to make business calendar the primary calendar. Just haven't figured it out yet.

Diego Luis
  • Sector: E-learning

Indispensable y confiable

Beoordeeld op 19/5/2022

Experiencia excelente, ya que me ha permitido gestionar eficientemente mis horarios, y actividades diarias. Las funciones de integración y reserva me permiten automatizar muchos procesos, lo cual me permitió escalar mi sistema de reserva de clases a otro nivel.
Toda ha sido muy positivo, y por eso lo uso diariamente en mi empresa.

-facilidad de implementación
-la mejor función de todas, se integra con todos los programas de reserva de cupos, clases, etc.
-las notificaciones y alarmas son lo mejor, ya que permiten tenar un control total y mejor organización
-flexibilidad y gran variedad de configuraciones
-los distintos tipos de vista, desde diaria, semanal a mensual es excelente para gestionar proyectos
-la posibilidad de configurar alertas que se repiten según ciertos criterios es lo más útil, ya que evita perder tiempo en configurar horarios día a día, lo cual sería una locura si estamos programando eventos a largo plazo

Minpunten

-quizá la única contra que puedo mencionar es su estética bastante minimalista, pero esto es algo normal en casi todos los calendarios que he usado, ya que lo más importante es que no distraigan de lo esencial que son los datos puntuales.

Leng
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Still loving Google Calendar!

Beoordeeld op 13/5/2022

My overall experience is awesome! I try to use all the capabilities and features that comes with calendar. I code all my calendars with different colors, I use all the fields when creating events that might help me remember details of what I need to do.

Pluspunten

In general I am a big fan of Google accounts and all the products that come with them. I love how Google Calendar help me stay organized for my private and professional life. I like the fact that I can have different calendars and turn them off an on whenever I need. I like the reminders and how they can be customized. The flexibility of giving access to different people and also a different role. So many things that I love, but I cannot left out the fact that both the mobile app and the computer one are both easy to deploy, manage and check.

Minpunten

I don't have many complaints about it. Something that bother me though s when I am scheduling an event and sometimes I have some trouble for Google calendar to automatically recognize email addresses that I use frequently. I don't know why this happens, it's not all the time, but it's annoying to be looking for those email addresses in my gmail.

Jeanette
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Google Calendar is easy peasy!

Beoordeeld op 12/5/2022

EXCELLENT! Google Calendar syncs across all my devices: laptop, Google Pixel smart phone, Google Home - I can ask the Google Assistant what's happening next and it will share my schedule with me!

Pluspunten

I have the free version for my personal calendar and the paid Google Workspace version for my business with HIPAA compliance. I love that I can sync both calendars and that my HIPAA compliant appointments show up as "busy" on my personal calendar. I also love that both my personal and business calendars sync with my Go Highlevel marketing calendar and EMR so that clients can't double-book their appointments when they schedule online. Appointment reminders keep me moving from appointment to appointment without delay. Google Tasks allows me to prioritize my To-Do list to help me stay the most productive. Another great feature is that you can color-code appointment types and tasks to see at a glance what is happening with your schedule for any given day.

Minpunten

I've been using Google calendar for a long time. I do remember that it was a bit non-user-friendly when figuring out tasks at first. I believe there have been several updates and I am very used to the program now. As with anything, there is always a learning curve when trying something new.

Maribel
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Remembering with Google Calendar

Beoordeeld op 25/4/2022

Google Calendar has assisted me with remaining incredibly coordinated in all areas of my life.
It is easy to utilize and outwardly engaging. This instrument makes it simple to organize gatherings with colleagues, plan occasions, and even add errands for every day.
I will keep on utilizing this apparatus both for expert and individual association.
I love that an off site getting unites the guide as it's image, or now and again a genuine image of the area.
I use Google Calendar for individual and business utilizes.

Pluspunten

Google has made it so natural to oversee even the most active schedules.
The offer element permits numerous individuals to have concurrent access, which is helpful now much more than before with colleagues working from an assortment of areas.
Changes to the schedule are done continuously, so next to zero postponement in is having the option to plan and affirm arrangements.
It permits me to set up numerous different schedules on similar records.
With this element, we have had the option to set up altered schedules for each common task, which permits us to just impart them to individuals from those groups.
We are accordingly ready to follow the action of all colleagues cooperating on those activities.
It is essentially the simplest to utilize project the executives instrument.

Minpunten

There isn't a lot dislike about Google Calendars.
On the off chance that I had one analysis it would be of duplication Calendars and Holidays.
I'd very much want to see some "shrewd sifting' actually intending that assuming you as of now have Birthdays turned on in one of your schedules, on the off chance that you have another schedule, or imparted schedule to a similar data it frequently appears as a copy.
In all decency, its generally a client arrangement issue, you can undoubtedly flip off occasions or birthday events in schedules yet there must be google brainiac that could work on the interaction.

Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

To test the functionalities of the other options
Amanda
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Aesthetically Pleasing Planning and Scheduling Software

Beoordeeld op 22/1/2022

I'm planning my days and my businesses easier. This has had the effect of making my businesses more efficient and run more smoothly.

Pluspunten

Google Calendar has a new feature that allows you to reach a desired goal by allowing you to do day-to-day tasks in furtheration of your ultimate goal. This goal can be learning to code and losing weight. This is by far the best Innovation by Google Calendar. It really seems to take into account my peak points and to schedule time that will help me to achieve my goal at those ideal moments. In Google Calendar, scheduling runs smoothly and efficiently. Tasks and events can be easily scheduled in advance. I like how you can share your upcoming events with friends. The best part is that shared links are automatically synced with your friends' Google Calendars. This allows us to send them notifications when events are taking place. This is a very important feature of the app in my opinion. I like how you can schedule pretty much anything and everything ahead of time. I like how the app provides a general overview of the month and year ahead. The best part is that you can plan everything down to the last detail.The app allows you to schedule the hour up to a year in advance. I like how the app simplifies the scheduling process. It assists you in staying organized and focused for the time frame that you have set. I like that you can create whatever type of schedule you want. Overall I love that the app is aesthetically pleasing and that it's very quick and easy to use. The app is easy to navigate and it helps you to achieve your goals and to stay focused overall.

Minpunten

The sound should be much louder, and the notifications should be more prominent. To ensure that I see my reminders on time, notifications should be designed to be more schedule-stopping. Because of the weak structure and quiet nature of this app's reminders, they are easily overlooked.

Edgar
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Stay up to Date with Google

Beoordeeld op 11/1/2022

Thanks to Google Calendar, I have been on top of all of my personal, social, and work events, appointments, and emails. Google's integration and synchronization will keep me a loyal user for years to come. I have been so for 13 years and plan to double this, easily.

Pluspunten

I first started using Google Calendar at the age of 12. Being 25 now it has made scheduling, remembering, and managing multiple schedules effortless. The synchronization and integration across multiple Google platforms have been my favorite.

Minpunten

A major disadvantage is Google's customer support. I ran into an issue where my account was accessed elsewhere without my knowledge. Al of my data, photos, accounts were accessed, altered, and deleted. I sought Google's help for months. Not only did they take months to reach out to me, but they were also no help whatsoever in the end.

iCloud

Redenen om voor Google Calendar te kiezen

At the time of the switch, Google seemed to be the leading brand. That was 13 years ago. I am glad I made the switch. It has been superior by far.

Yahoo Mail

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

iCloud's synchronization has let me down on multiple occasions. I have yet to experience any similar issues using Google.
Farrah-Marie
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Single calendar for all your needs

Beoordeeld op 3/12/2021

Google Calendar has changed the way we do business in our office and across our organization. This has helped us to increase efficiency in planning and improved how comfortable employees are with technology. Even those who were late adopters (because of resistance to integration of technology) have found Google Calendar easy to use and helpful in managing different parts of their work flow.

Pluspunten

Google has made it so easy to manage even the busiest calendars. The share feature allows multiple people to have simultaneous access, which is convenient now even more than before with team members working from a variety of locations. Changes to the calendar are done in real time, so there is little to no delay in being able to schedule and confirm appointments. With so many videoconferencing meetings nowadays, the ability to invite multiple people via Google Calendar makes it easy for the scheduler, but also easy for the recipients who see it on their calendar and can visually see if there are any conflicts before deciding to accept or decline the invite. The description and location fields within the calendar provide additional details to all be in a single invite, so no more frantically looking through emails for sign-on information.

Minpunten

I appreciate the colors to differentiate between the various types of appointments. It would be great if users had the ability to color code based on their distinct needs, which aren't always linked to the type of appointment category they fall in.

Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

Our organization already uses other Google products, so it made sense to stick with the Google suite of products. Additionally, Google provides flexibility to bring in appointments from a variety of platforms that Calendly didn't offer at the time we were researching and evaluating different products.
Megan
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Used by everyone for a reason

Beoordeeld op 17/11/2021

Pluspunten

I'm sure some people use MS calendar, but why would they? Google Calendar is so much easier, and does all the work for you. Plus, everyone has much better access to Google Calendar from what I've experienced. You can share Google Calendars with people who don't have a Gmail account, so that's great. You can have multiple calendars with multiple administration levels, you can hide or show different calendars at a time, you can color-coordinate your calendar, and it even has cute little background images when you use the phone app. The app works great--just as well, if not better than the online version. I like that I can sync it with multiple different calendar apps too, and I can share my calendar with other people. It's also way better at syncing to your time zone than other online calendar apps I've used. That's a huge perk too. The tasks feature on it works really well too. I use it to give me reminders on things I need to do monthly, or even to make a to do list sometimes.

Minpunten

There really isn't much I would improve with Google Calendar. For some reason, Google just really has this figured out. They're not perfect on everything, but the Calendar is pretty darn close.

Raj
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Organize your life with schedules and reminders

Beoordeeld op 23/9/2021

There is so much you can do with Google calendar to organize your life. You will never forget important dates and will be more efficient. Invest some time to set reminders or tweak a few settings, and you are good to go with this powerful and easy-to-use tool.

Pluspunten

1. You can create endless reminders and schedules hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly with a high degree of flexibility.
2. Different calendar views are available: detailed, overviews, Lists. You can customize your schedules and create reminders for important dates and times.
3. You can add color-coded multiple calendars, including work, personal, holidays, tasks, due dates, or whatever catches your imagination.
4. You can even include calendars shared by your friends and colleagues to manage your schedules and appointments effectively.
5. The search option lets you pinpoint any item and edit, delete, or modify it.
6. You can create events and invite guests from within Google calendar.
7. There are so many Add-ons available on the Google marketplace to make your life more efficient and organized.
8. In the settings tab, you can make so many adjustments to suit your preferences.
9. There is also a mobile app available to users for managing their schedules, tasks, reminders, and events on the go.
10. You get notifications for events by SMS or messages or pop-ups.

Minpunten

1. Too many entries may clutter and disorganize everything.
2. There are privacy issues as you reveal too much about your personal and work life.
3. It takes time to learn so many settings and options and get used to the new interface.

Ronny
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

An Any-Business-Must-Have Calendar

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2021

Google Calendar has almost always been my go-to calendar for years for personal events, and it quickly became a crucial part of my business as well as some of the business that I've worked at. The fact that you can easily sync between devices (mobile and desktop devices) makes it golden.

Pluspunten

Google Calendar can be completely free to use, or can come with their pay-for plans including Google Workspace. It's very quick, syncs faster than most Microsoft Exchange systems, and is very versatile whereas it works on Android devices, iOS devices, and more.

Minpunten

It can get a little overwhelming when it comes to finding certain features for each calendar entry. When you create a calendar entry, there are some options for the entry that are hidden by default. This is in both the Quick Entry mode as well as in the calendar entry itself.

Calendly en Microsoft 365

Redenen om voor Google Calendar te kiezen

After using it for personal use and seeing what was being used in the commercial market (Exchange, etc.), I found Google not only easy to use and fast (not only to make entries, but to also learn and sync between devices), I also found it invaluable for most things I do. The one thing I cannot live without is its ability to sync between different devices.

Microsoft 365

Redenen om over te stappen op Google Calendar

Standard Google Calendar is free and easy to use out of the box which makes it a great product up front for any personal and/or business use.
Abg. José Vicente
  • Sector: Olie en energie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Facil, versatil y de mucha ayuda. Organizador de vidas

Beoordeeld op 26/6/2021

He solucionado en gran parte la agenda semanal de ma empresa, desde los pagos, hasta las citas y reuniones. El personal sabe diariamente cuales son las pautas a seguir con respecto al día, si hay algun servicio oe diente, si se tiene una cita en cualquier ente guvernamental, si hay reuniones con el cliente, si hay algun pago programado tanto para la empresa como para los entes del estado. En realidad ha mejorado much las diversas situaciones que se presentaban semanalamente. Y al momento de realizar los informes de cumplimientos de las funciones es mas facil de lograr solo revisando el calendario y si se cumplio con lo estipulado allí.

Pluspunten

Una de las funciones que mas me gusta es que te avisa con un dia de antelación sobre las citas y reuniones oendientes. Es eficaz al momento de organizar las diversas pautas semanales que se tienen en la empresa. Reuniones, citas, pagos, recordatorios, avisos importantes, en fin, todo lo pendiente que se tiene semana por semana y dia por dia. Se unio a los procesos de la empresa de forma rapida y facil, fue una solución practica para la agenda semanal de la empresa. Todos están pendiente del calendario para saber que hay que hacer diariamente.

Minpunten

Creo que le falta un poco mas de promoción. Aun la gente desconoce de este producto. Otra de las cosas que no me agrada es que a veces he tenido problemas con la sincronia de los dias y los avisos. Me ha avisado con mucha antelación. Antes de las 24 horas. Deberia tener un acceso que establezca si se cumplio con lo anotado en el calendario. Creo que no tiene mas contras

Nadia
  • Sector: Administratie

Google Saves the Day

Beoordeeld op 13/5/2021

Incredibly easy to use and very very very very convenient. You can use it in your personal or professional life and if you wish to take it mobile with you, you can use the app on your phone, not just your desktop. I'm just tickled pink about the functionality and the ability to store all of my data in one place, with one company and one software/program. I'm in love!!!! : )

Pluspunten

I dont know how I could live without the Google family of products. Everything ties seamlessly into my Google account and now that Google Pay is widely accepted, I cannot fathom a more complete or complimentary product for my personal or professional life. Google Calendar can also sync with your Android notes or tasks if I remember correctly, so you can make lists and access the information even if your phone isnt nearby, and vice versa. I recently had a 10 day project where I was required to login to a system for reporting during certain times, and complete a 3 part reporting/surveying questionnaire each day. I found myself forgetting whether or not I completed my tasks so I made a note/task entry on my mobile and was actually able to link it with my calendars, which saved my butt a few times over the course of the project! It was incredibly seamless and customizable, with tick boxes, cross out task completion options, alarm notifications... Just incredibly useful, I had no words. Its easy to use & can be used across most google products, which means you can attach contacts, reminders, emails, etc. Incredibly talented group of people behind the Google family of products, and I cannot wait to see what they develop next. Your productivity will skyrocket when you realize that you have ONE program that offers everything you need to stay connected, on time & accessible (Google Drive). Not enough good words can be said about the calendar and its functionality. Life saver!!!

Minpunten

I didnt find anything that I could complain about or improve on. I was even able to restore the task I mentioned above which was linked to my Android notes account when I accidentally marked the entire project complete, not the individual task lol ... it was basically deleted and the notifications and alarms were reset which was frustrating, but it was easily restored so I have no complaints at all.

Emily

Google Calendar: One of the best tools for client-facing connections

Beoordeeld op 29/4/2021

Overall, Google Calendar has been awesome and a huge key to my success in my position at the company I work at. Even though I started as just an assistant using a calendar, I've found that I'm still using it today and it continues to grow my success!

Pluspunten

I work at a company that does a ton of client-facing meetings, presentations, and virtual lunch-and-learns, so it's key for us to have a product that can help us keep organized and on top of our schedules, and that is exactly what Google Calendar does for us. It's incredibly easy to check out your colleague's calendars (especially once you color code each one!) and find a time that works for everyone involved for a meeting. Another thing I love about it is that in such a digital age and with the majority working from home, we all have a LOT of options about what we use for work. Some use Zoom, some use Skype - but the one very universal tool is Google Calendar. Even if Google Suite isn't what your company uses daily, it's still familiar and user-friendly, so when an invite comes through, you'll know exactly what to do. Overall, I love Google Calendar and am so glad my company uses it.

Minpunten

There isn't much I can say about the things I dislike about Google Calendar, however one thing that comes to mind is about the mobile version. I have the Google Calendar app - since I'm constantly using it for both my personal and professional use - and when attempting to set something up on the phone, it's a bit complicated and seems as if the app is miscalibrated. Creating an event is always a bit tricky - and it's definitely easy to fix - but it's something that can and should be improved on.

Sapir
  • Sector: Bankwezen

Google Calendar - my personl experience

Beoordeeld op 8/1/2021

It has all the capacities that you would anticipate from a schedule. Also, some more - updates by means of instant message (which is brilliant for certain occasions), pop-up messages on portable and work area, repeating occasions and so forth Google Calendar is as yet in its essential structure and it can really develop into a gathering scheduler or booking application itself. I imagine that component is inadequate. Something else is that when you're being cautioned for a gathering, Google springs up in your whole program window and prevents you from seeing what you were taking a gander at in your present tab. It tends to be irritating in case you're dealing with something significant.

Pluspunten

The Calendar application has an extraordinary UI and is smooth and instinctive. The best part is the examination. The manner in which it can show me who I invest the most energy with is something I haven't found in a schedule application previously. It appears they are centered around time the executives and effectiveness and not only day arranging! While I've attempted distinctive Calendar programming over the previous years, I discovered Calendar.com to be the most astute among them all.

As somebody who goes to a ton of gatherings with planned customers, Calendar let me give possibilities choices to pick between various areas with a location alongside every one.

The Calendar portable application for iOS makes it simple to make, see, and deal with my occasions.

The product is ideal for organizations that have a far off group spread across the globe in various time regions. It's anything but difficult to speak with our engineers who are both in Europe and Asian nations.

The genuine pearl of Calendar lies in its Transcription include. I can record each word said in a gathering. So if there's any time I need to return to significant minutes during the gathering, I can do that effortlessly.

Minpunten

Can only be accessed by internet access so it will be nice if google will change this