Domo

Mensen verbinden met de gegevens die ze nodig hebben om hun bedrijf te stimuleren.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Toni
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Domo - a great data workhorse

Pluspunten

The best thing about Domo is the people who work there! I've always had the best interactions when contacting them for help, or working with them in training or onboarding. The dashboards are really nice once you've got them setup, and it's easy to log in and view the data in the program. Mobile works pretty great too. I also really like the workbench that allows you to setup recurring uploads.

Minpunten

I took a weeklong training at Domo a couple years ago, and I still struggle to keep up with calculations inside the cards. I think their language could be easier to use. Also I would like to see easier and smoother filtering and searching within the dashboards.

Dexter
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Customer Service and Implementation Terrible but Great Product

Beoordeeld op 27/5/2020

Customer Service and Implementation Terrible but Great Product.

Customer Service and Implementation Terrible but Great Product.

Pluspunten

The product itself is great. It is easy to pick up and runs quickly and smoothly. We were able to implement it ourselves with a team of two in around 6 months and it has been extremely impactful on our business.

Minpunten

The customer service, implementation process has been a nightmare. We went through two different consultants for implementation and don't use anything that they built for us. We would of been better off doing it all by ourselves. Customer service doesn't get you anywhere unless you call in and escalate every ticket. We got a new account rep (our first one was great) and he never even introduced himself and to this day we don't even have a phone number to contact him.

Chen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Domo is nice, but has too many problems with loading datasets.

Beoordeeld op 30/11/2022

visualizations, ddx.

Minpunten

Limitations with connectors and datasets, lacking an easy out of the box options to create incremental data loads into domo. the datasets loading can be super slow and take many hours, with no solution given by the tool or by the support agents. lots of bugs with loading data, processes suddenly stop working for no reason. too often domo can load very slow so its impossible to use. support is very bad most of the time.

Deepak

Domo review

Pluspunten

Ease of use and sharing with others. Dashboard was easy to create and share with stakeholders

Minpunten

search dataset based on the query would make life easier, improvement new Redshift Upsert connector too

Redenen om over te stappen op Domo

Because we are using Redshift which makes easier to sync with Domo
Bryan
  • Sector: Magazijnen/opslag
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Robust and Easy to Use

Pluspunten

I really like Domo's Magic ETL feature. I feel like they have really made it very accessible and easy to understand. I also like that Domo's focus is not just displaying information, but making it actionable and using data in order to make business decisions

Minpunten

As with any software that is trying to make no code applications, there is more functionally if you just write your own SQL, but that makes it much less accessible to the masses. There are a few functions that are fairly easy to write in SQL, but take couple different steps in order to achieve in Domo. It is more of a minor annoyance than a real problem

Redenen om over te stappen op Domo

We felt like Domo gave us the best ability to scale the product with our own growth, and as mentioned before we liked the fact that Domo's focus is on driving actionable business decisions versus just creating a bunch of dashboards.
Anil
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Data Analytics with Domo

Beoordeeld op 26/6/2022

Domo is essential tool to use for your data analytics.

Domo is essential tool to use for your data analytics.

Pluspunten

Domo is essential tool to use for data and it gives you huge space to work on it.

Minpunten

Domo is helpful tool but they should improve the tool for.

Kabir
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Amazing Domo

Beoordeeld op 29/11/2022

I have been using it for reports for more than 3 years and it is quite easy to generate reports, download reports and share reports with colleagues. Maintenance of those reports is much easier.

Pluspunten

It is quite easy to use, and all data in Domo are cleaned and easily accessible. Easy to share reports with colleagues.

Minpunten

Once the author licence was given temporarily to a colleague after that I was not able to access my own visuals and ETL.

Microsoft Power BI

Matthew

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

It solves your data analysis problems with a robust solution

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2023

We needed a BI tool to manage large amounts of company data, learn more about our business daily, and generate actionable reports and insights for management. Domo has been an invaluable tool for our company, allowing us to easily combine information from many sources for analysis and improved decision-making. One of the many advantages of getting lots of data is that you can queue it up, and it will continue to process in the background while doing something else.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to pull information from various sources, create and save custom dashboards, and then distribute them to my team and any other departments that will lend a hand. Its most robust feature is the application's ability to configure many types of protection, such as data-level security and folder-level security. The design is aesthetically pleasing, and the user interface is simple.

Minpunten

The user interface is often intimidating until the user gets comfortable with the program, and customer support can offer quicker solutions to people with problems.

Ajay

Beoordeeld op 5/7/2023

Overall I feel this tool is powerful enough for the mid tier SAAS industries for their dashboard/reporting needs.

Pluspunten

It has good number of connectors to all the enterprise applications.Very powerful ETL tool to migrate data from spreadsheets.

Minpunten

I feel we have less dashboard/card customizations compared to Tableau and also the user interface of dashboard builder is not that good for basic users.

Price
Carine Sylvie
Carine Sylvie
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Top features

Beoordeeld op 11/10/2023

Once you've learned how to use the interface, it becomes your everyday tool.

Once you've learned how to use the interface, it becomes your everyday tool.

Pluspunten

I had to adapt to it on the recommendation of one of my customers. The functionalities are interesting.

Minpunten

Unfortunately, I couldn't switch the language to French.

Michael
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Perfect for groups that need a BI Team in a Box

Beoordeeld op 2/5/2020

The single greatest benefit has been the ability to combine data from three different systems to provide a combined view of our sales operations, without having to bounce between three different systems, and maintaining full control of what and how we want to report and visualize our data

Pluspunten

The standout feature of Domo is the ability to use a single platform to ingest data, transform it, visualize, and analyze. For companies that do not have a mature BI program or groups that do not have sufficient BI support, Domo permits those groups the ability to gain access to data-driven insights within a single platform.

Minpunten

There are often bottlenecks in running dataflows at peak times of the day (most notable b/t 8-11AM eastern).

Looker en Microsoft Power BI
William
  • Sector: Online media

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

I think the constant improvements made over the years has made Domo quite god

Beoordeeld op 1/5/2020

I think it's quite good and it's constantly improving. I started using it 5 years ago and it's much improved now.

Pluspunten

I like all the Domo connectors, being able to pull in data from multiple disparate sources and combining them into one repository has made my job so much easier. Continuing on with this, being able to store billions of rows of data in one area without having to pay for storage costs has been a huge boon for my organization.

I like the Run Dataflow feature that was just added, it's been a huge lifesaver. It used to take so much time managing all the steps one by one, but now it's so much straightforward. Huge quality of life change.

Minpunten

I'd like more options for automation and scheduling. For example if I have a dataflow that has multiple sources, I can only have it automatically update the whole thing on the latest thing to come in. The problem is that there's a lot of variance for when the sources finish updating so sometimes it updates without getting all the data in and looks weird.

Michelle
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Beoordeeld op 10/10/2017

Overall we are very happy with the cloud -based BI solution and would recommend it to other companies.

Pluspunten

Beautiful interface and easy to use without any programming or SQL experience. Many important functions (variance calculation) that were missing have been added in the past months.
ETL function makes it easy to combine various datasets from many different sources and many out-of-the-box connectors are already installed and ready to import data (google analytics, shopify, Instagram, Twitter, google sheets etc.).
Reports can be exported into a customized powerpoint presentation with a button click and distributed to the company.
The buzz messenger function allows our company to communicate quickly if there are issues with reports or if we see interesting trends and have questions.
Great app that allows to view charts anywhere.

Minpunten

Customizable access rights would be beneficial. Currently there are 5 different access rights options.
More flexibility in structuring the page (chart size options) and more color options in reports.
The table format is very basic and needs improvement such as variance calculations and more layout options.
Automatically scheduled reports and alerts can currently only be sent to Domo users with a license.

Ivan
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great visualizations and Data representation. Needs work on Data accuracy and reliability

Beoordeeld op 8/5/2020

I really enjoy using DOMO and we have clients that love it. We also get frustrated when Data is correct for a time then tends to stop updating properly or something goes awry.

Pluspunten

It seems like the functionality and data representation is limitless. The visualizations are great and clients love to see their data this way.

Minpunten

I'd love for the integration connectors to be more fleshed out. We are trying to use the Pinterest connector and don't seem to be able to get the data we need from our Pinterest shopping campaigns. Sometimes when we use the Google Analytics connector data is off/incorrect so we'd love for the connectors to be more consistent. When DOMO works it's great but I do feel like things go wrong quite often and we often have to correct the data in DOMO and can't rely on it. It may be the way we are connecting the information but that's got to be solved somehow.

Susan
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Domo How Do I Love Thee (A Creative Digital Analyst's Dream Come True)

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2017

I hate to write a review where I gush about an app because the cynic in all of us is "suspect of that." But honestly this a 100% independent, I-am-just-a-fan kind of review! So there's my disclaimer, here's the review:

Domo is the kind of app that closeted left-brain geeks masquerading as creative right-brain types LOVE to find!

Data is at the heart of showcasing almost anything one might do online these days. And Domo is the app to help you truly "showcase" the numbers, without needing to write a gazillion lines of code in the process.

As a creative marketer with a strong tech bent, I spend countless hours trying to visually show my clients what's what (clients who are rarely numbers savvy, yet always want to see "the numbers"). Domo has proven to be my "go to" place for accomplishing just that. The visualization capabilities are staggering. The ease of incorporating data sources into the platform is ridiculously simple (well, ok, not *ridiculously* simple, but simple enough that I think if you have any interest in data or numbers you could absolutely rock the platform).

Domo is as simple as connecting your data and building a "card" - sort of a mini-dashboard. I use it to create easy to read reports on Analytics and Social for my clients. They love it!

The only limit you may find in the Domo universe is the price point - while basic functions are free and come with a generous 100gb of space, may be a deal breaker for many consultants (as they only offer this as an annual payment option). If Domo would offer a pay by the month option, they would be golden!

Finally, there's Domo for Developers (beta) that allows you to customize just about everything you can think of! What's not to love in that??

The free version comes with 80 data connection options and they offer a trial period (to expand to all 400 data connection options) so give it a whirl, you might like what you find!

Pluspunten

All in one, comprehensive data visualization platform that makes my clients happy! The free features are good enough to give anyone a decent jumpstart on data analysis.

Minpunten

The pricing structure could be more flexible to allow for independent consultants to utilize the platform with greater ease (and ease SMBs owners into the value of the platform).

Colemen
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great BI Tool for small teams

Beoordeeld op 8/12/2022

Pluspunten

Full stack: data ingestion, storage, ETL, and visualization are all in one tool.

Minpunten

Please add bulk action on story dashboards

Mark
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Business Intelligence Done Right!

Beoordeeld op 5/12/2016

Our organization implemented DOMO for our business intelligence tool about 6 months ago and we have been very pleased with our experience so far. We now have the ability to see several data sets in one place, which has vastly improved our reporting. DOMO has API's for all of our core applications, which includes Microsoft Dynamics CRM, ClickDimensions marketing platform, Google Adwords, and other SQL-based applications. Although it is expensive, we have experienced a lot of benefits from DOMO.

Pluspunten

DOMO has API's for just about any application out there, so it is very easy to integrate other applications to DOMO. It is fairly easy to build dashboards and connect your data. It doesn't require any advanced coding skills to use. Our data is easily transformed to fit exactly what we need, which has been a significant benefit for our business intelligence.

Minpunten

DOMO is very costly compared to other business intelligence tools. That is the biggest drawback to DOMO. However, this cost has been worth it for us so far because our reporting has vastly improved.

Joe
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

DOMO Enabling the Non Technical to become Technical

Beoordeeld op 30/11/2022

The pipeline of Inputs, ETL's and Outputs we've built up has become integral to the business in terms reducing process time, but also the provision of data to make key decisions... pretty much transformational!!

Pluspunten

Simple to use once the basics are explained, enabling non developers to create ETL's/Outputs independently

Minpunten

The Support, although improved (in the main because we pay for increased support), to a standard user when something goes wrong which could have a huge impact the support is often lacking, and agents seem keen to close tickets rathe than resolve them

Brady
  • Sector: Automotive

High Value | Great Product

Pluspunten

Domo make it very easy to work with and blend data

Minpunten

We are a small business so we cant get the "enterprise feature" without paying a reasonable price per user

Redenen om over te stappen op Domo

The overall value made it a no brainer
Yuval
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The right balance between functionality and ease of development

Pluspunten

The platform that my company (HData) develops includes business intelligence capabilities. Domo proved to have the right balance between the functionality we were looking for and ease of development that ultimately translated into time-to-market.

Minpunten

It's difficult to customize tooltips from the base toolset, you can get around that with some custom tools but we don't have the bandwidth for that. Beast Modes are not as straightforward.

Tableau en Microsoft Power BI

Redenen om voor Domo te kiezen

Ease of dashboard development. We did not need to have dedicated Tableau developers on staff. Once we got the hang of using the product our time to market was much quicker.
Lexi
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Beoordeeld op 24/1/2023

Pluspunten

Domo is very user friendly, it is incredibly simple to create visualizations, join data, and create dashboards.

Minpunten

I wish there were more connectors available and that some connectors were more robust in the data they are able to pull in. For example, I would love a loop returns connector and I wish the Shopify connector was able to pull in custom reports. I also wish you could do more with beast modes as far as functions and scripting.

James

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great program, but worth the price?

Beoordeeld op 23/11/2018

We really love how Domo does just about everything. The way it generates reports is second-to-none, but we really wish that the price point was a little bit lower.

Pluspunten

Domo seems to have everything: you can check the statistics of your business, keep track of memberships, and the ability to check on fundraising. It was a little bit overwhelming when we first tried it out, but once we got the hang of it, we loved it!

Minpunten

The one big con is the price. Yes, it gives you a lot, but even for the small amount of employees we have, it can be a bit much. We have also experienced some issues due to the latest update, as a few others have, but we hope that will get fixed soon.

Kyle

Great ETL and Visualization Tool

Beoordeeld op 1/5/2020

Combining data, transforming data, and now writing back to source system... this tool is a gamechanger and i think puts DOMO into a category of an Essential business system.

Pluspunten

Very easy to get data from all your systems. Using basic to advanced SQL you can ETL the data with ease.

Minpunten

there could be some better out of the box chart types, sometimes it's difficult to configure the type of chart you're looking for, but i've found it is possible most of the time.

CassieCharmaine
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

My though about DOMO

Beoordeeld op 1/5/2020

DOMO is visual report that greatly help us in terms. This can be used either with pc and mobile phone.

Pluspunten

Business Intelligence tool that easy to learn.

Minpunten

There are few things that needs to improve.
Like simple sizing of the card in edit dashboard mode using customized size option instated dragging to achieve the desired size.
Improving conditional formatting and not just basing it from the default value.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Analyzing and understanding data like never before.

Beoordeeld op 25/7/2018

This product will benefit any company in any space no matter how big or small. The way this product can manipulate data is second to none and the user friendliness for employees to view the built reports are beautiful. We have been able to dive deeper in data with no historical limitations.

Pluspunten

Domo has too many pros to list but the one that stands out above it all is the endless possibilities when reporting. There is no limit to the way you can manipulate data and showcase it in the manner the best suits you.

Minpunten

I would say the biggest con is the user friendliness of the editing portion of the program. Unless you are an experienced code writer it will be very difficult for the user to do anything in domo besides viewing reports built by more qualified users.