Intercom

Intercom biedt moderne zakelijke berichtenuitwisseling op grote schaal.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Liam
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Not Much Competition

Beoordeeld op 1/8/2019

Everything has been fantastic from the Customer Success-led implementation process to it being deployed to our users. Multiple compliments on the feasibility of use since purchasing.

Pluspunten

From both the administrative and user perspective, the ease of use and just overall depth of what you can create with the product is very impressive. It allows a great amount of customer support to be automated and simplify it's delivery via articles and a knowledge base that'll continually grow.

Although it's not the biggest feature, as a user, I love that it's focused on getting you an answer/resolution the quickest way possible given the same entry method. Type "adding users" in an application with Intercom support will quickly both deliver you articles that can potentially solve your problem or will also quickly deploy a CSM to you to answer it directly in case it was a bit more complex.

Best part though is the feedback cycle, you're typing exactly what you want to know into the application and if no articles return: New Content Topic.

Minpunten

Theres really not much. I've run into situations where it was wrongly applied within other organizations and not properly resourced, giving a less than average experience. But that's not as much specific to Intercom themselves.

Given they are the industry leader, it can come at a premium for a larger organizations.

Olark, Confluence en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Intercom te kiezen

Overall compatibility with scaling of the company and support infrastructure. Not enough functionality to grow out an effective customer knowledge base that's as simple to approach for customers and internal content builders alike.

Confluence

Redenen om over te stappen op Intercom

The overall growth of the company and product over the past few years and the speed in which they've been able to push out updates and new features shows a lot of promise over their competitors. Honestly, the user experience that we had been encountering when coming upon sites and companies that were using Intercom was so positive that it was hard to not want to give that same experience to our users.
Anirudh

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Decent support channel tool

Beoordeeld op 9/11/2022

Has been a decent experience with the tool getting the job done.

Pluspunten

Like the way the conversations has taken life, very futuristic. Surely a great easy tool to get the job done. Efficient and easy to use.

Minpunten

When compared to a tool like Zendesk, have felt sometimes that the tool lacks some depth in features but that has not hampered my user experience as there are workarounds that I can do.

Etienne

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Best product, the WORST company

Beoordeeld op 9/11/2022

If somebody want to program a software with the same features (even less), i'm switching.

Pluspunten

Their product is better than anything on the market

Minpunten

I hope you will never need them for anything. Do not count on them. It's only a sale team thinking only about money. We are paying over 1800$/month, and we are still not with useful persons.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Intercom is a support agent's delight!

Beoordeeld op 11/8/2022

Fantastic.

Pluspunten

Intercom is easy to use and a supremely evolved support tool. It's a must have for early startups as they scale their businesses. Agent's can easily grasp and start using the product. The support articles are my favourite feature.

Minpunten

I didn't like that Intercom does not support WhatsApp templates triggering via system APIs basis user actions.

Freshdesk, Haptik en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Intercom te kiezen

Yellow.ai was a super unintuitive product.

yellow.ai

Redenen om over te stappen op Intercom

Cheap and easy to install.
Alexander
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Intercom is an amazing tool that I use to talk with my customers.

Beoordeeld op 25/9/2022

It has been an amazing tool for our team because it allows us to keep track of all of our customer conversations in one place and because of this, our customer support has improved. Additionally, the team at Intercom is always available to help with any problem.

Pluspunten

What I like intercom is that it makes it easy to communicate between team members. It also has a great way to keep track of conversations and be able to reference back to them later on.

Minpunten

The main downside of Intercom is that it can be expensive to maintain and keep updated. It can also make customer service slow to respond to issues and it can be difficult to find answers to questions that I have.

Gaurav
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Intercom is the best software I ever used

Beoordeeld op 4/11/2022

Best Experience.

Pluspunten

I use Intercom for at least 6 months for my website and I like it's features.Intercom is a marketing , customer support hub because I found and use all the important works in a single applications ( like customer support, social media management, help desk, marketing and much more). And it's chatbot is very amazing because it is very accurate and responsive.

Minpunten

I used Intercom for at least 6 months and I never saw any problem while using it. But it's pricing in very high so that for early startups it is very hard to afford it. I think the think about it.

Angus
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Best Way To Chat With Customers

Beoordeeld op 13/10/2022

Intercom has made it extremely easy for customers to contact us, which I feel has overall boosted our customer retention, conversions, and trust.

Pluspunten

I like how easy intercom makes it for my customers to get into contact with us, no need to fill out complicated forms, no need to send an email, just click the livechat button and we are in a live line of communication.

Minpunten

The customer support would be a little faster, the support received is satisfactory, but takes a little longer to receive a reply via email than I'd like.

LiveChat
Johanna
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

Intercom unterstützt in der täglichen Kommunikation mit Kunden & Lieferanten

Beoordeeld op 24/9/2022

Pluspunten

Durch die Nutzung der Software hat sich unsere Kommunikation mit Kunden und Lieferanten verbessert.

Minpunten

Es gibt mittlerweile so viele neue Integrationen und Weiterentwicklungen, dass man fast zu viele Funktions- und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten hat.

Ben

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Intercom is a versatile tool for all customer interaction

Beoordeeld op 24/10/2022

It's been great but it takes a lot of effort in order to use all of their features with a small team.

Pluspunten

I love that Intercom is so dynamic in the ways that it can be used. We use it for in-app customer engagement and support.

Minpunten

I don't like the pricing structure. There really aren't any holistic intercom alternatives that capture everything they do. So, we are kind of stuck with a good product that can be very expensive.

Camille
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best live chat saas there is

Beoordeeld op 19/10/2022

Overall, our experience with Intercom has been great - we're still using it on our site. It allows us to interact and know our customers/visitors well and interact with them.

Pluspunten

No doubt that Intercom has the best ui/ux in terms of live chat there is to date. Most, competitor try to copy their design and features too.

Minpunten

It is too expensive, they have startup discounts, but still, it's expensive.

Héctor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

De lo mejor a nivel producto, pero con una atención al cliente nefasta

Beoordeeld op 23/7/2021

Pluspunten

A nivel de producto están continuamente evolucionándolo y sacando nuevas funcionalidades que ayudan a crecer tu negocio. Series, para desarrollar campañas a tus clientes es brutal, se puede combinar con mensajes a través de un banner, un mensaje in-app o un email principalmente. Eso sí es un servicio caro. Tiene una herramienta para helpcenter muy práctica y con buena relación calidad-precio. Para soporte por chat con los clientes quizá hay alternativas mucho mejores pero si no requieres de mucha complicación te servirá. Además tiene productos como chatbot, product tours, multitud de integraciones con otras apps y pequeñas funcionalidades que por supuesto incrementarán su coste y no podrás tener todo...
A nivel de integración es bastante sencillo y permite mucha personalización.

Minpunten

El mayor inconveniente es el inexiste servicio de atención al cliente, para contratar el producto o probar nuevas funcionalidades no tendrás problema pero si realmente te encuentras con un problema grave, por experiencia hemos tenido varios como problemas con la renovación de un contrato o el envío de emails en una campaña, lo más seguro es que o no tengas una respuesta clara o que se vayan pasando la consulta de unos a otros sin ayudarte

Antwoord van Intercom Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Hector. I appreciate all the feedback around our products and it's good to see you are using a varied amount of them.

I'm sorry that our customer service has let you down. We had a few weeks recently where our customer service was not where we wanted it to be. We have implemented new processes to help improve this and hope that the next time you need customer service, you will find it better.

Thanks,
Eabha (Customer Engagement)

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Engagement with Customers is Great!

Beoordeeld op 25/2/2021

It is an easy choice if you want to create unique, engaging customer journeys! It also connects to many other tools, so it's a great addition to any software stack.

Pluspunten

I like that we are able to gain insight, offer promos, convert leads, provide support, host a help center, and create unique customer journeys right from within one platform. The Inbox feature is very helpful in providing quick and easy support, especially when using the Intercom mobile app!

Minpunten

There are few things I would consider cons about Intercom. I wish they offered a bit quicker support, as I often wait a day to hear back, but it is a minor detail compared to the value we get from using the platform.

Redenen om over te stappen op Intercom

At the time, I believe Intercom had been around a bit longer, so offered features outside of just the support desk functionality.

Antwoord van Intercom Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review and let us know how Intercom is helping you create unique, engaging customer journeys as well as integrate so well with your existing etch stack :)

Thanks for your feedback regarding our support response times. These vary based on the urgency of the issue as well as plan, but we always aim to get back as soon as possible. I'll make sure to pass this feedback on to our team here.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

More than a messaging platform

Beoordeeld op 13/2/2021

We are using Intercom as our main costumer messaging platform in all our ends, from emails to customers to internal communications for our team. Intercom does everything in a neat and easy way.

Pluspunten

In a few words, using Intercom is such a wholesome experience with zero to non competitor in the market who can compete with his top notch features and constant improvements. There is always something new in the works to make it even more useful.

Minpunten

The overall quality of the SaaS is very good, but the price you have to pay for everyone of the features is a bit too much compared to what is offered from the competition, don't get me wrong, being at the top of the list comes with a hefty price tag.

Redenen om voor Intercom te kiezen

Our team needed a more robust messaging platform.

HelpCrunch

Redenen om over te stappen op Intercom

While being a bit more expensier than the competition, the overall quality of Intercom's is hard to match.

Antwoord van Intercom Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks so much for letting us know how Intercom is helping you manage your communications with your customers and teams.

Thanks too for you feedback regarding our pricing and packaging. Our aim is to align the price you pay to the value you see, and it's a difficult one to get this right for every type of business model. I'll make sure to pass your comments on to the right team.

Grégoire
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great product, poor pricing and support

Beoordeeld op 14/1/2021

Intercom helped us provide better support and engage more visitors and clients.

Pluspunten

Intercom is super easy to use and implement. It's packed with time-saving features.

Minpunten

Their support team is driving us crazy. It can take them up to 10 days to reply to a simple question.
Their pricing is also super frustrating. We're paying more than 500€/month. For a company with less than 10 employees and 1,300 paying clients, this is a lot of money.
Despite what we pay, we don't have access to their most recent features.

Help Scout en Crisp

Groove

Redenen om over te stappen op Intercom

It included a knowledge base.

Antwoord van Intercom Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Gregoire, thanks for leaving us this review. I'm happy to hear we're helping you better support and engage your customers.

I've let your account rep know about your support experience as this is not what we expect.

Kate (Intercom)

A true ecosystem

Beoordeeld op 2/11/2020

We have stuck with intercom for 4 years at this point and no plans to leave. I think that is testament to how strong an offering they currently have.

Pluspunten

I would not have written a positive review about Intercom 12 months ago. There were too many small grievances with the individual features that were all building up.

Recently the platform has matured enormously. It feels like the team at intercom has come into it's stride. New features like Series, Guides ect and most importantly - how they all work together - has made it a much better experience.

Minpunten

Currently my 2 biggest gripes are cost and customer services. I do think for a scale-up the price gets very steep very quickly.

The customer support thing is more annoying - a core part of Intercoms offering is instant-chat. I remember 2 years ago their own instant chat was really great - now it can take a long time for a response to come in.

Antwoord van Intercom Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you so much for leaving us this review. I just shared your comments with our Product team and it mad their day! Especially the team working on our Series product :)

I also really appreciate your feedback on our costs and support wait times, even more so considering you have been such a loyal and log-term customer. As of late our reply times have unfortunately slowed but we've been working (and hiring!) diligently to speed things back up to the expected turnaround times. That said our reply times do range from a few hours to a few days based on subscription (Premium receives the fastest turnaround time) and nature or urgency of the query.

When it comes to costs we always aim to align these with the value you are seeing so if you feel this is not the case please do get in touch with the team via the messenger to chat through your options.

Peter
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Complete Package

Beoordeeld op 13/12/2019

We had the opportunity to start fresh with a new ticket system/knowledge base so were shopping around. We came across Intercom and never looked back. While it has those things it is so much more being a central place to manage all our client related communications. It is by far the application I use most day-to-day.

Pluspunten

Using Intercom has been an amazing experience. It is well thought out, full featured and continues to improve all the time. It has become an essential tool to communicate with our leads/clients. What is great is we can reach them (and they reach us) wherever they are: our website, in our web app, our mobile apps, email, etc.

Minpunten

While it starts off cheap depending on the features you choose to use and your volume it can start to get expensive quick. I'm not saying the product still doesn't provide value (it absolutely does) just if I had to pick what I liked least I would say cost.

Hi Peter,

We really appreciate you leaving us a review and are so happy to hear Intercom is an essential part of your customer communication.

Thanks also for your feedback on pricing. We work really hard to align our pricing to the value you are seeing. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss your subscription options with us.

Nathaniel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The really bridge the gap between customers and our service

Beoordeeld op 6/8/2019

Their customer success team is great, even on the days when I'm not the most gracious customer. I even try to emulate some of their practices because I feel heard as a customer when I suggest features or report what I think could be bugs in the system.

Pluspunten

The ability to converse with our customers quickly and seamlessly between email and the messenger app is great. They've thought through this feature set very well and it brings us very close to our customers and we are able to convert leads very well through this service too.

Other similar apps function the same, but their UI/UX is lacking compared to Intercom. The actual feel of the app is clean and friendly and dare I say...even fun to use.

Customer success at Intercom is also excellent, they've got our backs and I appreciate it (although getting paired with someone in a vastly different time zone can hold up ticket times on our end).

Minpunten

There are some gaps in the help center and email features. It would be ideal to create/edit documents in a manner closer to Microsoft Word or Google doc, as those are the standard for editing documents these days. Little things like not being able to create a list inside of a document the way I would in other apps can be frustrating, but there is usually a workaround of some sort that will suffice (I'm just picky).

It would also be nice to only be paired with their team members in our time zone. Working in the US and then being helped by a team member from Australia means our ticket times take much longer and conversation is hard to do in real time.

• Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Lots of Features but Frustrating When Messages Get Lost

Beoordeeld op 26/1/2019

Our team used intercom to support a large team of contractors that would frequently visit our website and work with us on a regular basis. We frequently use the "segment" feature to learn more about our population and to send out messages to certain segments.

We also used a variety of integrations. For example, we used upscope.io so that we could immediately screenshare with any user who was on our website if they sent us a message on intercom that they needed help. The user would get a popup asing if they want to let the administrator view their screen and they just need to click "ok." That's it. It's that easy. Upscope.io integrates directly with intercom.

You can also add Google Calendar to intercom so that intercom users can schedule a call with a teammate directly.

Pluspunten

Intercom allows for various quasi-queries, integrations, and outound messasges to your users. This is very helpful and is not available in all of the other customer support platforms that I have used. You can find out information about your customer population. You can send messages to only CERTAIN "segments" of your customer population. You can also integrate with a WIDE variety of other softwares to really up your customer support game.

Minpunten

Intercom does not show all of the user messages together unless you open their profile OR they send their message as a response. So, for example, if a customer sends you a message, then 10 minutes later they create a new chat and send a new message, those messages are not linked togather unless you open their profile. I have had the experience of different agents answering the two messages or of answering one message only to see that the same user had sent a correction to their message. This is very frustrating.

It can also be difficult for users to locate the knowledge base which leads to more inbound messages. Intercom is trying to solve this by bot responses, but this is something you may have to pay for.

Beat

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Advertising for Intercom in every E-Mail

Beoordeeld op 17/7/2020

We have been using the solution productively for some time now, then discontinued it for cost reasons. Now a plan was booked and cancelled in a new subscription structure again as a test.

In the plans up to Pro, the customer also figures as an advertising slingshot, since an advertising line for intercom is always included in every e-mail. Since we did not want this at all (after all, the plan already costs 99 dollars / month) the test was finally cancelled. Intercom didn't want to offer a solution to this, except to offer updates to the next higher subscription (499 dollars / month) which is not affordable for a small company.

Pluspunten

+ Beautiful design, with many useful details.
+ Good iOS and Android app with slightly limited operation.
+ An easy to understand messenger for the customer.
+ Customisable messenger with colours, text and details.

Minpunten

- High price and only monthly plans.
- Platform only in English.
- Minimal help center, but large but confusing Academy pages.
- Tedious setup help, although the setup itself is not complex.
- Support replies take up to two days, in English only.

Help Scout

Antwoord van Intercom Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review Beat and letting us know about your intercom experience. I'm sorry to hear that we're not the right fit for you at this time, but thank you for sending us your feedback.

Jennie

A Great Lead Capture

Beoordeeld op 15/10/2019

Makes customer communication and customer acquisition easier. I wish the chat flows were more advanced and customizable. There was definitely a learning curve with the chat flows. Also, I don't believe I can export contact information with my leads.

-Capturing emails and names
-Integrating to Hubspot and other software for easy lead closure
-Creating chat flows allows us to communicate to customers faster and saves us time

Minpunten

-Would like to combine actions on Intercom
-Hubspot Integration is not perfect; would like to have specific field matching
-Chat flow capabilities are limited

HubSpot Marketing Hub en LiveChat

Redenen om voor Intercom te kiezen

We were on a free plan with LiveChat for a year because we were part of an Incubator. When the year ended, we wanted to consider other options. Intercom gave us a startup plan, so it ended up being cheaper than LiveChat.

LiveChat

Redenen om over te stappen op Intercom

Intercom was recommended to us from other entrepreneurs.
David
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Intercom is The Best chat/support tool available

Beoordeeld op 22/11/2019

The business problems we are solving using Intercom are managing incoming requests and sending in-app messages and emails. And Intercom does this with flying colors. Regardless if a user messages us live on our site, via email, or even Facebook, our support team is easily able to reply and help. It also integrates perfectly with our app to provide full visibility of a user easily accessing their profile to gain deeper insights to assist the user even more effectively. There's a reason Intercom is growing so quickly; because it's a great product and is built with quality.

Pluspunten

What I like most about Intercom is how easy it is to jump in and begin assisting users with their questions and requests. It's been an invaluable tool for communicating with our users (both clients and developers) on Codeable and we've been relying on it 365 days a year for 5+ years straight. There are so many new features they keep releasing which are often things we didn't realize we need until we tried them and discovered we can't live with them.

Minpunten

For the size of our support team and number of messages we send, Intercom is one of the more expensive SaaS products we use. There are other services that may manage a support center better, but those don't provide the same quality of live chat, self-serving help center, or messenger bots that Intercom provides. While cost is a consideration for all companies, we feel Intercom is still the best value for the money and are happy paying the price for all the value it brings us.

Antwoord van Intercom Vertalen naar het Nederlands

A big thank you from the team here at Intercom for your kind words David!

Stephane

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

A lot of features but overpriced for startups

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2022

Intercom solutions solve real problems however if you are a startup I don't recommend using it since you really feel that they try to lock you. They attract you with their startup package and then it will take some effort if you want to switch to another supplier.

Pluspunten

Intercom is a combination of tools providing different values and solving different problems. We use chat, article, product tour and several other tools. Overall they all solve a specific problem.

Minpunten

Every tool we use has some limitations and we often need to find workarounds to reach our goals. However the worst point about intercom is their pricelist Even if you own a PhD you will have a hard time understanding how much to pay if you add an option. Every tool is an option that keeps adding to your bill plus they have triggers to increase the bill according to the number of users. Overall you don't really know where you're going with the way they charge you.

Hi Stephane,

Thank you for taking the time to leave Intercom a review. We appreciate you taking the time and letting us know what features you like and are helping your business.

I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed in our pricing, we try to charge a price that reflects the value our product brings while letting both our businesses succeed. However, we understand that no price structure will suit everyone and are sorry that you find it to be expensive. If you have any questions around why you are being charged a certain price, please always feel free to get in touch via the Messenger and we would be happy to help.

Thanks,
Eabha (Customer Engagement)

Olivia
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Terrible customer service and onboarding

Beoordeeld op 12/5/2021

Onboarding was absolutely horrific. We even complained during onboarding about our rep. Basically our onboarding meeting comprised of --> Please log in and share your screen with us...now, what questions do you have for us?

Excuse me? This is your product, what do you mean what questions we have? Everything, including how to set up and use your products. But the answers we got was basically the same, to look up the help center and let them know if any questions. It was terrible. The sales process was more informative than the actual onboarding.

Awful response time from customer service. Can only chat, no calls. You're basically on your own once you pay them.

Pluspunten

The product once you get past the setting up and figure out everything on your own, is great and meets our needs. It's easy to chat with leads and customer and easy to install on any websites.

Minpunten

Onboarding was a nightmare. Their help center is not all that helpful. You can only chat with customer service via the chatbot. It takes them 8 hours to over a day to respond back, if you're lucky (which is quite ironic for selling a chatbot product but they have zero urgency on their own). Everything costs extra, every feature is priced separately.

Antwoord van Intercom Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Olivia, thank you for leaving us such a thorough and frank review. I'm glad that you found the tools meet your business needs but am sorry to hear our onboarding and support did not meet your expectations.

I will personally be taking this feedback to the teams involved to help inform future improvements we can make here.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Joan
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

Profesionalidad

Beoordeeld op 10/2/2021

En general nuestra experiencia con este software es muy buena ya que nos ha permitido ayudar a nuestros clientes de una forma profesional y rápida.

Pluspunten

Lo que mas nos ha gustado del software es la profesionalidad con la que ven nuestros clientes la interfaz y la facilidad que tienen de comunicarse con nosotros, además cabe destacar que muchas veces a través de las respuestas configuradas que tenemos muchos clientes encuentran su respuesta sin tener que contactar con un agente.

Minpunten

Lo que menos nos ha gustado por decir algo que es un software que incluye unos planes con un precio muy elevado y podría incluir alguno más asequible para empresas más pequeñas.

Freshdesk en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Intercom

Elegimos usar Intercom debido a su fácil funcionamiento y integración y a la vez la profesionalidad de su interfaz de cara a los clientes sin tener que configurar excesivamente.

Antwoord van Intercom Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for letting us know how Intercom is helping you embrace conversational support and how you're making the most of our automation features too!

I'll make sure your feedback regarding our pricing and packaging get back to the team. We always aim to align the cost you pay with the value you see and it's hard to get that right for every type of business model.

• Sector: Telecommunicatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good product let down by atrocious customer support and shady pricing practices

Beoordeeld op 8/3/2022

We've been with Intercom for a number of years and unfortunately the customer service in the last 18 months has been atrocious. It's not possible to call anybody... everything is done via chat, which would be fine if they responded in a timely fashion but often it takes weeks to respond and often they'll just go radio silent. The irony.

Whilst the product is very good, it will get VERY expensive VERY quickly once you start using the whole suite of products. Their constant changing of product names and pricing options is annoying to say the least, particularly when you come to use a feature that was previously within your package only to find it's been moved into a more expensive package and you need to upgrade to use it.

Oh, and then there's the annual auto-renew buried in the small print so if you decide to move away from Intercom which we have just decided to do, you'll probably be tied in for longer than you expect.

Pluspunten

The software to be fair is the best integrated product out there if you need live chat, knowledgebases, chatbots, outbound marketing etc., all in the same package. The range of features is VERY comprehensive.

Outbound campaigns are really nice as is the knowledgebase.

Minpunten

Notifications for incoming chats are poor. If your support team are doing tasks other than sitting on Intercom all day it's easy to miss incoming chats.

The AI bots are more miss than hit in my experience when it comes to suggesting solutions and some of the bot responses are simply bewildering.