Sluit meer deals. Creëer meer omzet.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Martin

Has worked really well

Beoordeeld op 27/1/2016

We run an online insurance comparison site in Colombia. We generate leads through our website that we have to close by phone and mail. A sales cycle is in average for around 20 days. Our requirements were:

1. Scalable (Apt for Small and Medium Businesses)
2. B2C focus
3. Lead integration
4. Mail integration
5. Phone integration (including possibility to store calls)
6. Easy to use
7. Reminders
8. Spanish would be a plus
9. Good and fast ROI

I studied 36 different options before making my choice and I demoed 6. My finalists were Pipedrive and Close.io. But I found Close.io being the better one. It's really fast and easy to use and very easy to adapt as we want. So far I'm very happy. The only things so far is that it's a little bit complicated to get a Colombian phone number but that's not Close.io's fault. It's because of the carriers here. The other was the Spanish but it wasn't sch a big problem since you can name many things yourself. It excelled in everything else. It also seems to be easy to export the day we decide to swith to another platform (if we do).

Pluspunten

Fast and easy to set up. Great customer service. Transparent costs.

Minpunten

Maybe I would like it to work better in mobile. But that's mainly for me and not for my sales team. But apart from that I can't fin any cons.

Jordan
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Rigid structure means only certain sales processes fit (adaptations to all processes are...

Beoordeeld op 28/9/2016

Overall, Close.io is a B2B CRM where each client has only a few main contacts and they all go through a specific, well-defined process, regardless of whether or not the deal is closed.

It's a very expensive platform, especially if you want calling features, so keep that in mind. My two cents: you should assess how well Close.io meets your needs before deciding that this is the right CRM (vs. a different CRM or a custom CRM if you're at higher volumes). Once you decide that it's worth exploring, my recommendation is to figure out how much you'll be paying in annual costs vs. a custom CRM implementation.

Close.io pretty much won't prioritize features for you, so if you need anything custom done, I recommend going somewhere else.

- Easy to get started
- Easy to import leads
- Easy to keep track of how everyone at your organization is interacting with the client
- Pretty simple, but effective reporting

- Expensive

• Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

A Waste!!

Beoordeeld op 19/12/2018

Horrific. I am here to warn others. Do NOT get yourself wrapped up with them. It is a horrific experience! They are there for one purpose and one purpose alone: to extort you, in any way they can find, for your credit card. They don't even hide it.

Pluspunten

This software was a colossal waste!! DO NOT waste your time or money!! I used this software for less than a week before they were snooping around dictating my business practices and interrupting my business transactions. I am absolutely disgusted by this service. I tried to get get a hold of the sales rep 5 (FIVE) times and each and every time it goes to voicemail. They don't work weekends and wont answer you on weekends, so don't bother. They will email you a week later and if there are technical difficulties, they absolutely will not talk to you in a timely manner, they will just shut your acount down. THEN they tried to extort me for my credit card in reward for their terrible sales and joke in the form of what they call "tech support/customer service". Ridiculous! I lost so much money dealing with them! It was a horrific experience!

Minpunten

The joke they call "customer service/tech support". It's an extortion scheme!

Josh
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Turns you into a selling machine

Beoordeeld op 18/10/2018

Once you catch the vision for Close.io, it doubles your productivity in sales.

Pluspunten

Close.io shines in two ways-- no data entry and the follow up system.
No data entry means that it's reading your emails and syncing the CRM with the activity. You can also call through their phone number and it logs your phone calls to the CRM.

Follow up system. Following up until you get a No is key to sales success. Close.io builds this in to the CRM so that you see who to follow up everyday and can jus work down the list.

Minpunten

I don't think of Close.io as having data integration with other services on a first class level. May be wrong, but that's my impression.

Yevgeniy

• Klantenondersteuning

Great solution for medium sales teams

Beoordeeld op 14/6/2018

Pluspunten

We've used close.io for a few years for our sales team. It has nearly any feature that you'll need. It has incredibly good system for follow ups and sales tracking.

Minpunten

This is not really needed when you have just a couple of salespersons and price starting from per mo is really high.

Justin

Excellent - Would recommend to anyone building a sales team

Beoordeeld op 9/3/2015

I have tried out a handful of CRMs, and they all have their pros and cons. I've found Close.io to be the best and most flexible CRM for our growing sales team (It has grown with us as our sales team tripled in size).

There are two things I particularly love: The first is the timeline / history of interaction with a customer. It makes it super easy to quickly get caught up on a relationship with a client before talking to them. When trying to close a deal or when a customer has a problem, this has been invaluable. We have also connected Close.io to our support ticketing system, so I can track all communication (even non sales) that a customer has with our company which is a big help. The second thing I really like is the one touch call / email. It makes it extremely easy to communicate with the customers and saves me time.

Although to be fair, there is also room for improvement. It is a little bit challenging to manage your emails completely from Poll Everywhere as it's hard to track all inbound emails. I also wish they would improve the way they organize their email templates. After you have a few sales reps each with their own templates, the list can grow very quickly.

Overall, the pros far outweigh the cons and I would definitely recommend Close.io to anyone looking for a CRM.

Pluspunten

History of interaction with customer, one touch communication, live help chat

Minpunten

Managing inbound emails and email templates

Isaiah
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Klantenondersteuning

A modern and functional touch to CRM

Beoordeeld op 18/6/2018

Pluspunten

Coming from Salesforce and other CRM services, Close.io shines a much needed light for our sales team. They follow industry standards and have every feature that I've been used to having. I incredibly appreciate the ability to call and track phone calls directly from the app.

Minpunten

The desktop app is where it's all at, but I would appreciate a more fine-tuned web and mobile app considering what we pay and what other services offer.

Joe
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The best CRM for small-team sales pros

Beoordeeld op 26/2/2019

Close is very cool because setting up a personalized workflow & follow-up sequence got me focused on what I need to do next without wasting mental energy on figuring it all out anew every week.

Pluspunten

I can search my database by notes I've made, or specific actions like calls on a certain date. And, then set up a workflow & follow-up sequence accordingly.

Minpunten

Setting up a personalized workflow & follow-up sequence takes a long time, but once it's done, it saves lots of time. The email marketing feature needs improvement.

Margaret

Totaalscore

Close.io is absolutely awesome to manage your fund raising

Beoordeeld op 8/3/2015

We use Close.io to manage our fund raising and we absolutely love it! It's been amazing to manage our database of investors, track our communication with potential investors, and classify each of them based on the opportunity and likelihood we will get the investment from them. It's much easier to track who responded and when to do the follow-up. Close.io is very user-friendly, and very intuitive. We love that it adds all past emails with the investors! It has been so easy to share the emails with my co-founder.
We will definitely use it to manage our customers when we are ready to start selling.

- It's easy to use.
- It can easily search for past emails and share the status with other members because it integrates all the emails and calls with the leads to the platform.
- It allows to add tasks and set up alarms.
- Great tool to organize the database, rank potential customers/investors, and size the opportunities.

Minpunten

- I would suggest the users to use a isolated microphone because some times we have eco in the calls.

Gabe
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I use close.io and love the updates that they keep making

Beoordeeld op 26/9/2018

Keeps sales focused on relevant tasks rather than wasting time on housekeeping tasks

Pluspunten

It makes the sales team at my company so much more efficient and keeps them focused on relevant tasks rather than wasting time on housekeeping tasks

Minpunten

Some small learning curve for some of the more advanced features.

Best CRM for managing relationships

Beoordeeld op 24/4/2016

Love how simple Close.IO is. There's one list of contacts , and then an infinite ways of segmenting the data after that in powerful ways. It's a very powerful concept, and they do it in a way that makes it super easy to manage lists of leads/clients/whatever, and to help make sure you're on top of it. They do this, however, in my opinion, by sacrificing features available in other top CRMs, some that seem like they should just be there. For us it has been worthwhile nonetheless.

Pluspunten

By far the easiest and most intuitive way to manage relationships that I've come across. If it's a big struggle for you to have a bunch of lists of leads, and with your limited time you struggle to stay on top of each and every one of them, then Close.IO is awesome. It has helped us make sure none fall through the cracks, and does that in a way where I don't have to think about it. It just lets me know. Integration through Zapier also brings it to another level of automating workflows.

Minpunten

It's missing some features that other CRMs have, especially for the price. Although the 'smart views' (how you segment the contacts into different lists) is really really awesome and VERY powerful, there are some limitations that sound like should be there but are just missing (e.g. having different default columns per 'smart view', which sounds like a given to me since someone cares about different data depending on if the contact is a cold lead, qualified lead, or client). Instead now I have a bunch of columns that some people within my company don't care about but are just confusing to them.

Also, you have to get the pro/business to get several features that I initially expected would be part of the main one, e.g. there's not a single report that can draw a graph to visually get at-a-glance info of any kind in the basic version. They also don't post their roadmap openly, so I have no idea what features will be coming.

So in this respect it feels slightly like an incomplete product, but as mentioned, worth it for how incredibly well they execute the main function we need it for (effectively managing relationships/lists of contacts for both sales and client relationships).

Shadab

Best CRM tool for Startups

Beoordeeld op 9/9/2022

My overall experience was good with close, I like the simple minimalistic interface of close and how easy to use for our day-to-day marketing and sales tasks.
If money is not the issue then it's a good CRM tool for everybody.

Pluspunten

I have used close for more than 12 months and I can say that this is the best CRM for startups, I have used it mainly for sending email campaigns and lead management. it has a very simple interface and is easy to use.
Previously we were using a different CRM where you are able to send mail only but not able to see those email responses, you will have to check your email for that but in Close CRM we can send mail and also see if we have any responses.
Managing leads are also easy, either we can bulk import it as a CSV file or we can manually add it so it was very easy to manage the leads and contacts in close CRM.

Minpunten

Close is very expensive so it was very hard to pay for small startups. Lead management and email campaign were good but apart from that we have not used anything else so for us it was very expensive.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Close.io Review

Beoordeeld op 7/8/2018

Pluspunten

I like that you are able to track all forms of communication with a potential business. You can crack phone calls, notes, text messages all in the order that you had the conversation with your business. I also like that you are allowed to send text messages to business if they are hard to get a hold of via phone call.

Minpunten

I think that they could have better integration with other platforms. Our support team uses fresh desk and fresh chat as their source of emails and chats and with no integration it makes it hard for the support person to see the conversation that goes on between the sale person and the customer without having close.io open.

• Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Great for Team Alignment

Beoordeeld op 2/11/2016

We're not the "target market" for most of the sales management solutions out there. We just needed something that could let us keep track of key accounts easily, give us a snapshot, and keep everyone on the same page..... and specifically me as a CEO to be able to bullshit check what the sales people are saying is the status of accounts (because now I can read all the emails and notes related to the account). Priceless.

We liked it so much, that we started another "organization" to keep track of our Series A fundraising... so we know where every investor is in the process, who has gotten what info, etc.

Flexible - easily tweaked
Not overkill

Minpunten

No mobile interface - nobody in our company sits at a desk and "does sales"... we are all on the road on jumping meeting to meeting, so it would have been awesome to have an app version or a more user friendly mobile version.

Lamar
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Paltry Notifications in Messages

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2022

Great experience generally, just hate when I'm really into a task and then I forget about checking close all to open it up to 3 message and 6 emails.

Pluspunten

Lays everything out in a way that is simple, functional, and very user friendly. Most things make sense at first glance without much of a learning curve.

Minpunten

Notification system is genuinely trash. If I have the software on my laptop, there should be some way their API talks with MacOS notifications API, I think someone just has to build the connection.

Shaun
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

One of the best CRMs

Beoordeeld op 11/1/2018

One of the best crms I have ever used

Pluspunten

It pretty much has every feature built into it. Very simple to use and easy to look at.
Very fast and boots quick

Minpunten

Dashboard could be a bit better but very easy to set it up for great lead generation
Must download the application

Chhavi
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best inside sales CRM out there!

Beoordeeld op 16/9/2018

Pluspunten

I like their all in one feature package - outreach can be done via call, sms, email. Each feature is beautifully designed.
I also really like Smart Views

Minpunten

No cons really. It's a little more expensive than other CRMs out there - but I totally understand because the features they provide at this price point eliminates need for any other app in my sales workflow.

Chris
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

The best CRM I've used

Beoordeeld op 28/2/2019

Used it daily as a sales rep and it made managing everyone and seeing all communication simple and allowed me to spend less time tinkering and more time closing sales. It does a great job of getting out of the way so you can focus on what's important.

Pluspunten

So uncomplicated and straightforward to use. CRMs can be a real pain, and this one is a joy.

Minpunten

Although it's packed with value, it's still pricey compared to competitors. However, if you can do it, I still recommend it.

• Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Close.io is a common sense simplistic software platform that streamlines my entire day.

Beoordeeld op 9/5/2018

Close.io is simple software package that incorporated "common sense" into their sales process to help drive efficiencies in a sales persons daily outbound and inbound activity. Close.io allows me to make phone calls quicker, take notes, send emails & text messages in one simple to use UI.

Pluspunten

I love that I can make phone calls out of Close.io using my contact information for any given prospect. It integrates with my email system and captures all my outbound and inbound email traffic and keeps a record of it. The UI is also simple and the sales workflow is better streamlined then saleforce.com in my opinion. I wasn't a fan in the beginning, but after about 2 weeks I loved it's functionality and ease of use.

Minpunten

It took me a while to get adjusted to their process methodology and in the beginning found it cumbersome and clunky.

Juan
  • Sector: Automotive

Best CRM I have used!

Beoordeeld op 5/11/2018

Pluspunten

The best CRM tool I have used, loved the interface that is literally all in one, recorded calls to review of my teams sales calls. Texts emails etc.

None! Best CRM system I've used! Definitely recommend

Jason
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome Integration of VOIP, Autodialers, and Voice Drop

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2017

Pluspunten

I've evaluated a lot of CRM's and Close.io is one of my absolute favorites. If you need to make a lot of calls their dialer and integrated telephony features are some of the best available.

Minpunten

Pretty Expensive especially if you already have another VOIP provider. Unless something has changed recently you miss out on a lot of standard VOIP features like a virtual attendant. Press 1 for Sales, Press 2 for Marketing, etc.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Great functionality. But you can lose access anytime

Beoordeeld op 13/2/2019

This is a great platform. But I do not recommend it to anyone. If you are interested in good CRM then try PipeDrive. They don't have a few things, but their technical support will solve all your problems. They also do a lot of custom free stuff. And you can safely store 1M + contacts.

Awesome UI
Best filtration and search
Nothing extra
Not overloaded
Very fast

Minpunten

If your database more than 100K contacts, you will be disconnected, because you will ...."impacted our infrastructure".... When you try to solve a problem and chat with technical support, you will be ignored.

But there is no public limitation. Try to use. Are you lucky? Maybe not and your work will be suspended immediately. And then you will long try to switch to another platform without any help from those support. Maximum you will have a day.

Elias
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

A solid CRM but not close to the being the best for sales reps.

Beoordeeld op 11/4/2021

Close is not a bad CRM at all. It is a solid contender and helped me be more productive with its management and workflows. The only issue with it is that it ain't that easy to get used to when it comes to the customizations.

Pluspunten

I like the automations, data, and insights it provides. Also, the task & Pipeline management are pretty solid.

Minpunten

Smartviews even tho it is one of the main features is not that easy to customize or get used to if this is your first CRM. There are better solutions that make this type of customization easier.

• Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Totaalscore

A tool for fueling sales

Beoordeeld op 23/3/2015

I am using Close.io to help keep track of all of my cold calls. I can easily open up multiple contacts and make calls to each of them a lot faster than looking at one contact at a time, clicking the mouse more times and being less efficient with my time. This is a great tool for any sales person wanting to keep better track of who to call when, reducing paperwork and headaches. I highly recommend this product.

Pluspunten

User-friendly, great support staff that reaches out to the user, making sure they have everything they need to be more successful. The CEO truly cares for his clients, even taking a little time to give free consultation to help educate in sales.

Minpunten

Only thing is when you select back to get back to the main list of contacts, it takes you to the top every time and not where you left off in the list. Probably user driven and not the software.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easily the best CRM we've tried out

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2017

Pluspunten

Close.io is basically a hub for everything you'd need to nurture and close sales. It has built-in calling, SMS and voicemail drop from a unique phone number, all tracked alongside emails and notes. The interface where you track leads is easy to understand and train salespeople on.

Minpunten

The mobile app is glitchy. I would love to be able to upload new contacts/leads from a business card photo, but I haven't had any luck so far. Hopefully this will be resolved before too long. The desktop interface is amazing though.