LiveAgent

4,7 (1.584)
Schrijf een review!
Geweldige klantenservice begint met betere helpdesksoftware

(1.584)

Shayla
Shayla
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great customer service and simple ticketing software

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2022

If you are thinking about using LiveAgent, one piece of advise I can give you is to spend some time figuring out how to use the tools that it provides. For some of them, it isn't exactly obvious how to do it, but if you put in the effort to figure it out, you'll find that the service is more than worth it.

Pluspunten

I really like the platform, since it is really simple to operate and I can thus practice my customer support agents on it. The platform has a wide variety of appealing features, some of which are detailed in the following list: The ability to share a mailbox, improved lead capture and engagement, heightened efficiency, outstanding value for the money, and a great deal of additional benefits are also included.

Minpunten

Only the most expensive tier, which often comes with numerous features and options that you might not want, offers a link to social media; however, if you wish to add any of these features à la carte, doing so will be expensive on its own.

Antwoord van QualityUnit

Hello Shayla! Thank you very much for giving us 5-stars :) We are always glad to see that LiveAgent is helping our customers save time, increase productivity and manage their customer communications better.

For any inquiry regarding functions or integrations that might further improve your experience, feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support.

Kelly
Kelly

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The easiest to use customer service software

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2023

It helps me organize the movies so that I can give my users a good experience. With this wonderful method, I am able to eliminate the need for assistance and significantly reduce the amount of time I spend responding to support tickets.

Pluspunten

Having pre-written answers available has been a huge time-saver. The option to make my own fields for recording certain bits of client data is also quite useful. My help desk has a record of every time I asked for help. It has helped me get back to support tickets much sooner.

Minpunten

The UI is not always clear to me. It took some time for me to adjust to it. There are no other major problems. It took me a while to get everything set up, so there is a small learning curve.

Hey Kelly,

Thanks for sharing your experience with LiveAgent, particularly noting the pre-written answers' efficiency. Time-saving features are our thing! :)

It's great to hear that LiveAgent is helping you in the computer software industry and fitting well into your infrastructure. We're happy to be part of your team's journey in giving your users a solid experience.

Remember, we're always here to help you organize those customer queries, like a well-curated movie collection. Thanks for your time and review!

Matthew
Matthew
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Big Player, But Why?

Beoordeeld op 17/6/2021

Overall, it's been mostly negative. They have the feature set present to do something truly wonderful with the platform, but the design and execution of the product itself make LiveAgent one of the worst platforms I've worked with.
As I mentioned above, I don't think there has been a major update of the platform in years and it's long overdue for one, so I'm not sure what they're doing, nor could I, in good faith, recommend LiveAgent to anyone else when there are so many other options to choose from.

Pluspunten

I have to give credit where credit is due, LiveAgent offers a ton of features for a tool in this space. I have used other solutions and have been underwhelmed by their offerings and find myself still attracted to LiveAgent's feature set - so why the bad rating?

Minpunten

Because it feels as though LiveAgent has been abandoned. I can't recall the last major update. It feels as though they are perfectly comfortable with where they are and aren't looking to really change or shake things up.
The UI is...okay, but the UX is atrocious. Out of all the other helpdesk solutions I have used, LiveAgent is by far the most frustrating to set up and navigate.
On top of that, the widgets and offerings of the platform are extremely outdated. The end result is something I would expect to see on the AOL site with my dial-up modem. I mean, even if you're not going to make massive overhauls to the platform (which they most definitely need to), at least keep it looking relevant for today's market - the reason I've had to drop it and settle elsewhere is for this very reason. When you deploy widgets on your site, they become an extension of your brand - and I hold myself to a higher standard; there is no way I would be caught dead with an AIM style interface on my modern site.

Antwoord van QualityUnit

Hello Matthew, thank you for your honest feedback. I am really sorry to hear that you have not been satisfied with our software. Our team is working hard every day to keep improving LiveAgent. We have a large team of developers focusing on different aspects of our software, but I understand that, in some cases, it might not be fast enough. You can find our changelog here https://dev.ladesk.com/ to see when and what has been released in each version of LiveAgent. As to the widgets, I am very sorry that you were not able to find a widget to your own liking. In case you would decide to give LiveAgent another try, you are always able to create your own widgets by uploading an HTML code. Our own widgets can be customized using CSS codes. Please know that our support team is here for you 24/7 and we would be happy to get in touch with you to discuss your needs and doubts in detail.

Clarke
  • Sector: Landbouw

IT Ticketing Platform of All Times

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2024

Pluspunten

LiveAgent offers a wide range of features from email management, unified communications, customer experience to engagement in one single integrated repository.

Minpunten

Every aspect works perfect for me when using LiveAgent at workstation.

Sara
Sara

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Ticket and agent administration can be organized in a number of useful ways

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2023

The support desk, online chat, and tickets are all managed through it. We have had a fantastic experience thus far because of the streamlined workflow made possible by having everything we need in one convenient location.

Pluspunten

In general, I enjoy its functionality, design, and usability. I appreciate that it's simple to use and has a great built-in chat capability; overall, it's great help desk software. It's a great piece of software. I appreciate it a lot.

Minpunten

We have only identified mistakes a handful of times up to this point. However, none of them have been very problematic for us. Compared to the Desktop Tool, the Mobile App is more complicated and has more expensive individual features.

Hi Sara,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard every day to further improve the system, including reworking its associated mobile apps, so stay tuned for great updates coming your way!

Linda
Linda

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A well-organized and straightforward ticketing system

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2023

The email template feature has been very helpful, as it has allowed us to present our brand in a new light to our customers, communicate with them in a way that is both clear and thorough, and ensure that the information we provide can be easily absorbed by them.

Pluspunten

LiveAgent provides excellent customer service options, the foundation of which is instant messaging that allows for seamless data exchange in real time. Our team's internal communication has also increased, allowing us to better track and analyze our work, as well as appropriately organize our work and make all of our daily duties much more collaborative.

Minpunten

To be completely transparent, we have experienced issues with our internet connection, which has hindered the flexibility of our work system because, without a stable internet connection, our real-time messaging system would be rendered useless.

Antwoord van QualityUnit

Hey Linda, Appreciating your feedback and your highlighting of the real-time messaging feature. It's great to know it's helped your team collaborative efforts and improved client relationships.

Agree, the dependency on a stable internet connection is fundamental for top performance and we hope your connection issues no longer disrupts the service.

Lovely to learn that our emailing templates are making a notable impact as well.

Thanks again for sharing!

Luke

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy-to-use and all-in-one help desk and live-chat support platform. Elevate customer...

Beoordeeld op 18/8/2023

I like how perfect this help desk tool is and easy to use plus it has perfect security which meets our standards. Great user experience.

Pluspunten

LiveAgent is a full-featured and easy-to-use to use customer support platform and offers very robust and scalable features and one of its powerful and reliable features is the live-chat which is very great in helping us to resolve the customers issues on real-time and also the fact I can manage the contact forms. I also appreciate the automation feature which is time saving and makes our business processes much easier. I also like UI which is very user-friendly and easy to navigate through so it's make it easy for the first time users.

Minpunten

Nothing. LiveAgent will be remain to best help desk and live-chat support platform. I love how dedicated and supportive the customer support team has always been. The set-up and configuration was smooth and easy.

Hi Luke,
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied both with the system's features and the support provided by our team. Keep up the amazing work!

Sai

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Full-featured, All-in-one and powerful live-chat support platform.

Beoordeeld op 12/8/2023

My user experience is definitely great. I really like how this tool handles multiple business communication, including email, live chat, and social media on one single place. This allows us to provide excellent customer support service.

Pluspunten

LiveAgent has been one of the most crucial and powerful tools we've been been using to boost our customers relationship and our ROI oflate. I really love how this tool is very user-friendly and easy-to-use generally for any one with or without any tech-savvy experience. The support is one of the most standout and highly effective thing with LiveAgent because they're very user-friendly and responsive 24/7. Using LiveAgent we've been able to increase our productivity and relationship with our customers and hence we've been able to meet most of their needs on time through the help of our support team.Through real-time live chat we've been able to attend to our customers queries on time and resolve a lot of problems on time rather than opening tickets which would take time. For this tool is a game changer and improve productivity of the service agents has been also added advantage.

Minpunten

The only thing I should LiveAgent should consider is adding more integration options. Nevertheless everything else is great and moving on well.

Hey Sai,

Thanks for your thorough review. It's great you find LiveAgent crucial in boosting customer relationships and ROI. Our aim remains to be user-friendly and provide responsive, round-the-clock support. We're all about productivity enhancements and real-time problem resolutions to keep those customer relationships strong! Your note about more integration options is heard and appreciated.

Switching to us from Freshdesk because of our cost-effectiveness and features truly validates our work. Making sure you have a great user experience while handling multiple business communications in one place is what we strive for.

Many thanks once again,

Amanuel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

LiveAgent has greatly reduced support and ticketing time hence saving time and cost.

Beoordeeld op 2/8/2023

My user experience has been very phenomenal especially how the customer efficient and proactive towards our customers. This tool has greatly reduced support and ticketing time.

Pluspunten

LiveAgent has been absolutely a game changing support platform that is very user-friendly and easy to use generally for all our staff in my organisation. This tool has been able to provide the best support services to all our clients hence making this tool great customer options, with real-time chat features that enables us to communicate and resolve issues for our customers easily and efficiently while saving a lot of hours.I have used lots of support system but LiveAgent is far beyond magical and very user-friendly and cost effective. I like that I am able to send chat invites to users while on my website. I like the UI which is great and intuitive simplifies the onboarding process for the new users.Support team is magnificent and beyond magical experience. They're very user-friendly and responsive 24/7. They help our customer support team to be professional and to provide great support to all our clients and customers. This helps us to maintain a great relationship with our customers.

Minpunten

For my small organisation sometimes when working under tight budget it's a bit disastrous because the price of LiveAgent is not that pocket friendly. Nevertheless this tool is great and has been so productive.

Hello Amanuel,

Thank you for your amazing review of LiveAgent! We're thrilled to hear that you find our software to be a great tool for your company. If you need any assistance with the software, please feel free to reach out to us. We are always happy to help. :)

Danielle
Danielle
  • Sector: Sportartikelen
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

World's leading customer service team

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2023

It was definitely worth the time and effort required to adjust to the new method. We were able to reduce a massive message backlog thanks to the system's design and features.

Pluspunten

I found it particularly useful that I could make notes and combine entries. In addition, the solution integrated seamlessly with our internal administration platform, allowing us instantaneous access to any client's bookings or profiles. As an added bonus, you may check to see whether anybody else has opened the ticket you're now working on.

Minpunten

The option to recall an e-mail immediately after sending it was the feature I most missed while switching from Gmail. Could have avoided some embarrassment if only...

Hi Danielle,
Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you have been satisfied with LiveAgent and that it has been beneficial to your everyday customer care. We will be glad to add your name to the list of people who would like to see the email revert feature so our developers can take a look at it. Have a wonderful day!

Jacob
Jacob

Excellent Experience Overall - I Recommend LiveAgent

Beoordeeld op 8/2/2020

The customer support team for LiveAgent has been excellent, helping work through our needs and how LiveAgent can meet those. The application has helped us improve our management support items.

Pluspunten

For day-to-day use, it is very intuitive for our client services team; the interface is visually intuitive, with colour coding that makes easy to see which tickets need attention and when. The automatic rules also offer a large amount of flexibility in managing support tickets and providing the right information to our team.

Minpunten

Some basic features are not yet included; e.g. instead of responding to an individual message, you have to forward that message, and choose all the recipients again. However, I've noticed that new features are available often, and I am confident inconveniences such as this will be resolved with time.

Freshdesk en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent

Better price-to-value options; LiveAgent's pricing options are scaled towards the extent of your usage. E.g. if you don't use the Chat or Social Media options, you can omit them. The other options tended to leave out core functionality in their basic packages that became an obstacle to efficient usage.

Hi Jacob,
Thank you for such a nice review. We pride ourselves in making our software feel natural and simple to use and are glad to see the work is paying off. That said, there are always areas where we can improve and will continue to do so to provide the best helpdesk software on the market.

Vanessa
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Excellent Customer Service & Support and a Tried and Tested System

Beoordeeld op 19/3/2020

I'm really impressed with the capability and options available in live agent, without having to pay an arm and a leg. They have always been very prompt in answering questions, and helping me figure out how to do what I want with the software to create a great customer service experience for my clients.

Pluspunten

I really love the quick, responsive and helpful customer service given by LiveAgent. They have always gone above and beyond in answering questions, without leaving you waiting hours or days trying to DIY it yourself.

The system itself is thorough and has everything most small businesses need to offer Help Desk Services for their clients.

Minpunten

I found the software is a bit dated, and required some round-about measures to do what I want, however it's very stable, and fulfills my needs.

Crisp en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent

Cost, all-in-one solution without needing to pay additional for what should be included services. Features. Their reputation and experience in the industry. They are a well known platform that has been around for a long time.

Antwoord van QualityUnit

Hi Vanessa! Thank you for your generous review. LiveAgent team is always here for you in case you need any help - that is why we have active online support which is trying to make your life a little by easier. We believe that there is no point leaving you without the needed assistance :) In case you would like to give us some suggestion regarding the part where you are mentioning "I found the software is a bit dated" feel free to evaluate and send us your perspective at [email protected] - we are always open to ideas.

Alfredo
Alfredo

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Huge platform with many possibilties.

Beoordeeld op 16/4/2021

I have been using LiveAgent for a couple years and find it an excellent choice, you will be able to easily keep tabs on clients. If you work with a team it brings many gamification badges and all kinds of professional ticket routing features. It also includes many reporting features which are important to keep tabs on how your team and clients are working. LiveAgent also includes many automation possibilities through both no-code SaaS such as Zapier and their own API/Webhooks and Rules automations.

Pluspunten

I mostly use LiveAgent to keep email tickets for my support contracts. However I can see the huge potential it brings as a full-fledged, omni-channel helpdesk platform. LiveAgent will let you pick and choose which features you use. For example, you can use their live-chat widgets, or you can connect a voice ip line to take calls. It can even handle contact forms. In any case, client information will be readily available for a better support experience.

Minpunten

As functional as the web platform is, they are a bit stagnant on modern working life. For example, logging into two browsers will close the session on one side, and their mobile App on iOS doesn't send notifications if you are AFK on your computer. The app is not very friendly. Knowledge base pricing seems a bit high for what I believe is a very simple feature.

Antwoord van QualityUnit

Hi Alfredo :) thanks a lot for your kind and honest feedback! We are thrilled to have you with us. We want to be the best on the market and our team is taking notes of any suggestions for improvement via chats on our website or via email at [email protected]

Sarah
Sarah
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

LiveAgent is professional for agent and customer

Beoordeeld op 19/6/2022

It's excellent that customers may leave a note or utilize the knowledgebase to solve issues when agents are unavailable (for example, outside of business hours). It's great that many people may work on a ticket at once, and we can all see who's working on what and how they've responded.

Pluspunten

Just do it! Superb assistance, interesting and expertly presented content, and a thoroughly professional demeanor throughout. Because of how user-friendly it is for salespeople and consumers alike, our business has no plans to switch providers. Many customers have been helped by a live person who answered their concerns or resolved their issues immediately, eliminating the need for them to wait on hold.

Minpunten

It's not like I love the pause button or anything. I'd rather have the option of setting an away status that sends a busy signal to the customer while I take a quick break for whatever reason (comfort, food, etc.). However, the IT assistance is excellent, and while I agree that some features, like scheduling store hours, are overly difficult, I appreciate the effort.

Antwoord van QualityUnit

Hello Sarah, thank you very much for your amazing review! We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us and we are thrilled to see you satisfied with our solution not planning to switch to any other provider. Feel free to send us more details about how exactly you imagine the feature of setting an away status via chats on our website and we will be happy to report it to our developers for our future improvement. Until then, you can put yourself on pause at any time so that no chats/calls would ring to you and your colleagues could also see that you are currently on a pause. You can also reach us via email at [email protected] at any time! :)

Lillian
Lillian
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

LiveAgent is a complete help desk system

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2023

I converted our company helpdesk to Live Agent a year ago due of its affordable, easy-to-use features. The option to save frequently used responses as "canned messages" was a major factor in our decision to migrate to Live Agent; however, we have subsequently discovered that the platform also provides many other useful capabilities.

Pluspunten

LiveAgent has exceeded my expectations after trying various other products. The product is user-friendly, improves my team's reaction time and customer satisfaction, and gives us access to useful data for future development. When I have a query, I like that I get an answer quickly.

Minpunten

I wish we could regularly incorporate social media communications. There is a Facebook plugin, however it is unreliable and unpredictable. I'm hoping that in the future there will be a more robust option for incorporating social media messages.

Hi Lillian,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that LiveAgent has been a good fit for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your customer care. Our team works hard everyday to further improve the system, including introducing new channels so stay tuned for great updates coming your way!

Laura
Laura

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Our customer support has enhanced with LiveAgent

Beoordeeld op 11/1/2023

After putting a number of various applications and software packages designed for help desk support through its paces, I have to say that my experience with LiveAgent is one of the simplest and most straightforward to date.

Pluspunten

LiveAgent is what we use to reply to emails and chat with customers. The ability to organize support inquiries for our AU franchise by department and via the use of threads has been quite helpful. There isn't much complexity involved.

Minpunten

I don't know whether this exists and I just haven't seen it, but it would be helpful to be able to look at agent activity in the past, including times when they were logged in but not actively responding to messages.

Antwoord van QualityUnit

Hello Laura! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with LiveAgent! We're thrilled to hear that it stands out as one of the simplest and most straightforward help desk support tools you've used. We strive to make our platform as user-friendly as possible and it's great to know that we've achieved that for you.

Andrew
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

The CRM Goldilocks Would Have Chosen

Beoordeeld op 18/3/2020

Overall LiveAgent has provided us with stellar ROI and we continue to lean on this app every business day.

Pluspunten

Relatively lightweight as far as traditional CRM software goes, the LA package was easy to deploy and hook up to a pretty standard Shopify / MailChimp setup. Immediately, we noticed that our volume of support tickets were much easier to parse, sort and assign; letting our small crew catch a much needed breather. We have made our communications gateway LiveAgent exclusive, and since then our customer satisfaction has gone up, our time spent managing customers has gone down, and a level of much needed transparency has been implemented. Things we like most:

- Unique ticket IDs make for easy tracking and reference in and outside the LA environment
- Assigning tickets to others have allowed us to streamline time spent by experts
- Canned and automatic replies have saved time and fingers, and allowed less skilled staff to still stay on message
- A decent array of Plugins helped us coordinate our customer service options and follow-through
- Contact form customization is relatively intuitive and has gone a long way to help build customer trust
- Customer Portal option was a nice touch, even if slightly clunky and less than user friendly

Minpunten

Overall we're quite pleased. If we had the option, we'd love to see the following addressed:

- Selecting a bulk option (deleting, archiving, marking as spam) prompts a series of confirmation windows that get tiresome to click through. We'd love to see an option to turn this off.
- Minor issues like being unable to remove flags from threads and small UI things like this.
- More support for other SaaS email providers like Klaviyo.
- Mobile app. Probably the only reason we can't give 5 stars. When the app was working, its limited functionality (especially with predefined answers) felt limiting, and the seat licenses treat desktop and the mobile app the same, necessitating a constant log in / log off headache that make using the app almost totally pointless. Now, we can't seem to log in as the app is telling us that our server needs to be updated, even though we don't use our own server.

Antwoord van QualityUnit

Hello Andrew, thank you for your complex and honest review! I am excited to hear that LiveAgent is helping you to handle the tickets in a more efficient way and that your customer satisfaction has gone up after making our software exclusive in your communication with customers :)

The confirmation window when performing a mass action is shown by default, in order to prevent any unwanted actions triggered by any misclicks. Regarding the mail provider, you can connect any email address regardless of the provider by Forwarding or IMAP/POP3 :) The app wasn't working because a new version of it was released but our developers have already updated all the accounts so it is working with no problem now. I understand that the mobile app can be limiting, for instance not being able to use the predefined answers, but our developers are working hard every day to make it better :) You can send us any suggestions for improvement at [email protected] :)

Sebastián
Sebastián
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

How did a Uruguayan start up decide to hire LiveAgent?

Beoordeeld op 3/4/2020

Pluspunten

Since we started with MeVuelo we always knew that our central strategy would be to put the user at the center of our processes and decisions, seeking to provide a personalized service for each of our travelers.

As a result of this, we began to do research on what tools were available on the market and which could be useful to us. We needed something that centralized all communication channels and had CRM components to be able to provide the service we wanted.

Our main challenge, as a start up, was costs. Most of the tools we knew were very expensive, limiting access to functionality and generating long-term commitments that we did not want.

In the research stage we approached many softwares, but we always ran into some problem: the telephone lines could not be connected because in our markets the technology is very old, or online chatting had a separate cost, or it was not friendly interfaces for users etc.

When we found LiveAgent we made several video calls with their representatives, generating instances of questions and answers about how we could apply the software to our business. They always understood our need very well and we were totally convinced and finally started testing ourselves with the 14 days of free trials. In that time, we diagrammed how we should configure the system to adapt perfectly to our different departments so that, once we implemented it to the rest of the team, it would be a matter of hours to be working and, best of all, without having genera

Minpunten

I pondered this answer for several minutes, thinking about what the cons might be in LiveAgent and I didn't find any worth mentioning. It doesn't usually happen to me.

So far, software is a key strategic partner for our company and we have only found solutions. Throughout the organization we are very happy with the value that LiveAgent brings us.

Antwoord van QualityUnit

Thank you very much for your complex and kind review, Sebastian! We appreciate it a lot and we are very thrilled to hear that you chose LiveAgent after doing your research! We make sure that LiveAgent is available and affordable to any kind and size of a business and we certainly do not want to tie down our clients, therefore the billing system works on a monthly basis, even the billing itself is very flexible as you can upgrade and downgrade the plan whenever in a month you need and you can also create and delete agents on the go. If you have a high season or a peak week in a month then there is no issue in having more agents only those certain days out of the month, we will always charge you only for your real usage :) I suppose that you already have everything set up but know that you can always reach out to us should you be thinking of implementing anything new! Our support team is there for you 24/7 :) Keep up the great work, Sebastian! :)

Ben
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Simplified support in one place

Beoordeeld op 9/2/2023

Live Agent has helped me respond to customers quicker over whatever communication they chose to use. It also means I can easily see past interactions with a customer when they contact us again, allowing me to come across as much more personal to them. The organisation of tickets is excellent, distributing them by department, or agent workload etc. This has definitely closed the gaps in our customer service response, making sure nothing falls through the cracks.

Pluspunten

The integration of multiple customer channels into one inbox. Customers can send me facebook messages, comment on posts, emails, contact form submissions etc. and they all come into one inbox. When I reply the message goes back to the customer using whatever system they used.It make us look super responsive on any platform!

Minpunten

The interface is a little dated and could do with a refresh. the iOS app is limited and doesn't have access to canned responses etc.

Help Scout

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent

Price and ease of inbox.

Hi Ben,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that LiveAgent has been the right choice for you when it comes to providing better customer care. Our team is working hard to improve the UI of both the web-app and our mobile app so keep an eye out for future updates!

Faith
Faith
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Kudos to LiveAgent for being a champion in customer support. Exceptional and brilliant...

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2023

The experience from our end has been a reliable one. From implementation to usage, LiveAgent has always been at the top most level in ensuring that we are able to meet our customer support delivery needs in the best way we know how. This allows us to give our customers a satisfying experience by delivering real-time support to their inquiries and ensuring they are always contented with the services that we offer.

Pluspunten

LiveAgent dashboard is clean and the Graphical User Interface is simplified making it an outstandingly easy to use tool. A that LiveAgent does best is allowing the customer support team to always be available for the customers by offering real-time and up-to-date resolution and customer support services. The user support is 24/7 available and very helpful. It has a lot of plugins which allows you to connect it with other products in use like Google Forms, MailEnable among many others. The livechat option is very impactful as it allows customers to easily and quickly reach out for customer support services. Also, it makes it possible for you to deliver quality and satisfying customer support to your customers through multiple support channels ensuring total customer satisfaction at any given time.

Minpunten

LiveAgent ease of usability is key to its success in ensuring that customer support services are delivered in the most reliable and effective way possible. I have used this product for a while and i can confidently say that there no feature which is difficult to use or any feature that i would want to be added.

Antwoord van QualityUnit

Hello Faith! Thank you for your review of LiveAgent! It's awesome to see that our effort to make the platform reliable and easy to use is paying off :) Keep up the good work!

Silvester
Silvester
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Give customers the most reliable and easily accessible support services with LiveAgent

Beoordeeld op 14/6/2023

We have been using LiveAgent for help desk and support services and true to its words, we have seen a great transformation on our customer support system. Now, we are able to respond to customer requests much quicker and easily and have given our customers easily accessible customer support services at all times.

Pluspunten

LiveAgent is a futuristic customer support platform which allows you to respond to you customers requests and communicate with them through multiple platforms in the likes of WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Facebook, Gmail and others. This product is very easy to use for both the support staff and the customers making it possible to have a smooth customer support system within the organization. It offers outstandingly easy to use ticketing system which helps you to effectively receive, manage and respond to tickets. Also there is a live chatting function which customers can use to quickly reach out to the support team allowing proactive communication.

Minpunten

Using LiveAgent is very easy and you don't need to posses any special skills. Also the support is very efficient and is 24/7 available so you are assured of quality user support every single step of the way.

Antwoord van QualityUnit

Hey Silvester! It's great to hear about how LiveAgent has transformed your customer support system. Our primary goal is to make it easy for businesses like yours to have smooth and accessible communication with colleagues and customers.

We appreciate the acknowledgement of our efficient 24/7 support – it's paramount that we assist users in every step of the way. Looking at your industry, we know how important timely communication and problem-solving are in civil engineering, so we're pleased that we can contribute in this aspect.

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation, we're happy to have you onboard using LiveAgent.

All the best! - LiveAgent Team

Christopher

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The support from LiveAgent is absolutely great. Live chat+ help desk solution.

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2023

My overall experience is great. I like the ability to configure the system to use in multiple departments.

Pluspunten

LiveAgent is used in our customers support department and we also use it to communicate with our customers making helpful and fast support. This tool is very user-friendly and easy to use by anyone in my team. I like this solution because it's fast to address problems of making the connection between customers who have issues and it's easy to direct them to available agents to help them. Great support.

Minpunten

I think the reporting features should be enhanced to allow more detailed and less generic reports.

Hello Christopher,

It's always refreshing to hear positive feedback from our users. We agree, the ability to swiftly connect customers to available team members is one of LiveAgent's extensive benefits. The aim is to make customer support a breeze for our users, and it's wonderful that our vision aligns with your experience.

Your suggestion on enhancing the reporting feature is duly noted. We continuously strive for improvement and will take this suggestion to heart.

Pleased to hear your overall experience is great and that LiveAgent's configurability has been beneficial for multiple departments in your organization. Thanks for your feedback and for choosing LiveAgent!

Tim
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

All-in-one support solution

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2019

Pluspunten

I love LiveAgent! In the past, I always used the same communication channels for business and private, or at least they were on the same device. Situations like this were quite common: I wanted to have a Skype call with my best friend, and suddenly a customer notices that l am online and sends me support messages via direct message. My messages used to be all over the place, you have a phone call with a customer, suddenly you get a WhatsApp support request three days later. Or some customer who lives in a different time zone calls you at 3 AM because they forgot about where you live and you forgot to turn off your phone. With LiveAgent I am streamlining my entire communication. I created a support@email address for my domain and forward any incoming email to LiveAgent. | also linked my contact form on my website via Zapier to create an instant ticket. Instead of giving customers my Skype ID, I use the built-in video call feature in LiveAgent, so there are no unforeseen interruptions. Voice calls can be integrated as well including a real landline phone number, which is cool. The chat Widget can be fine-tuned to only appear under certain conditions, for example, if someone is spending 15 seconds or more on the pricing page. Overall this tool allows me to have strong boundaries and office hours with customers. | am going to use the second user account for my assistant and then use the routing emails to automatically assign all tickets to him. This dramatically frees up my time

Minpunten

The design is slightly outdated and it was a bit complicated to find everything during setup.

Antwoord van QualityUnit

Thank you very much fot your nice feedback.
we are happy that you are satisfied with us :) We still working on our improvement :)
Have a nice day

Mato G.
Mato G.
  • Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The solution that overcame competition at high speed

Beoordeeld op 25/3/2020

Great value for the money.

Great value for the money.

Pluspunten

It saves us tons of time, its user friendly and extremely efficient. Good connectivity with other apps.

Minpunten

Hard to do tailoring to our very specific needs

Freshdesk, Zoho Desk en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om voor LiveAgent te kiezen

Preffered compatibility and ux efficiency

Overgestapt van

Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op LiveAgent

was most efficient and tailored to our needs

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are so pleased to hear that LiveAgent has been able to meet most of your needs and make your work-life a little bit easier. That said, no software is ever perfect and our team works hard every day to further improve the software and pack it full of new integrations and plugins to truly meet every need out there. Stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

Oriola
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

LiveAgent: exclusive support for any circumstance or incident

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2023

As a company, we have found that creating tickets and using the LiveAgent chat to manage them has helped us much in meeting the needs of our clients and promoting our products and services in an expedient manner. We've been able to improve communication with our clients and boost our output as a result. Any business that uses LiveAgent to better serve their regular and prospective clientele will see a noticeable uptick in output as a result.

Pluspunten

One of the many reasons I love using it is that I can use LiveAgent from any computer, tablet, or smartphone with a web browser. Because of its adaptability, user-friendliness, and low cost, it can achieve impressive productivity levels. It's incredibly user-friendly and offers complete visibility with minimal setup. The interface is straightforward and requires little in the way of prior knowledge or training to put to use. The program's intuitive and robust automation features make it particularly useful. I also appreciated how easily it created tickets in response to client incidents, requests, or concerns.

Minpunten

LiveAgent is not the most user-friendly, but both the communication and the progress made thus far have been outstanding; it has many useful functions.

Antwoord van QualityUnit

Hello Oriola! We are happy to hear that LiveAgent has been a valuable tool for your company in meeting the needs of your clients and promoting your products and services. It's always satisfying to know that our platform is helping businesses like yours achieve their goals. Thanks for sharing your positive experience and we look forward to continuing to support your success.