UKG Ready

4,1 (878)
Schrijf een review!
Eén geïntegreerd platform voor het gehele personeelsbestand.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

had niet mogen voorgesteld / geïnstalleerd worden voor ons type organisatie

Beoordeeld op 9/5/2023

Pluspunten

gebruiksvriendelijke app voor de "gewone" gebruikers (alhoewel, als hun uren nooit correct staan zijn ze daar weinig mee)

Minpunten

het projectteam was junior en niet op de hoogte van de Belgische Sociale wetgevingImplementatietijd duurde veel langer dan voorzienOnvoldoende overdracht van openstaande issues na de go live naar de helpdeskOok na de go live blijven er nieuwe problemen opduiken waarbij voortdurend manueel door onze eigen mensen moet ingegrepen wordenAanpassingen worden voortduren tenietgedaan bij een nieuwe update van het pakketMensen zijn zeer moeilijk bereikbaar of reageren zelfs nietHet pakket is niet geschikt voor complexe productie omgevingen, dit had men op voorhand kunnen aangevenHet systeem is zeer traag en vraagt heel veel handelingen

JEFF
JEFF
  • Sector: Horeca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Kronos for Workplace Scheduling

Beoordeeld op 6/3/2020

My regular work for the last year or so has recorded my hours and wages via clocking in with my badge on the Kronos system. I have learned to utilize it for all I can. I see my previous work info before payroll is done and can view future schedules and current numbers and earnings. I work for a terrific and large company and Kronos has been a decent timecard tool.

Pluspunten

I have had a regular job that uses this system to clock in and clock out employees.But the device has so much more that allows us to see specifics-specifics related to current pay periods, previous and future. I can see my schedule on the little box and it's really a simplified tool.

Minpunten

I am on the fence on dislikes. My biggest is likely just what happens but I have had times that I did clock in and it did strange things.An example was an evening that meal break button led to clocking out for the shift.Random but troublesome because our version is not designed to allow management to alter or adjust our needs or problems directly through the system. Qe have to use a paper log for HR or Payroll. So smooth yet missing an easy touch.

Ashley
  • Sector: Entertainment

Great functionality

Pluspunten

From an admin perspective, I love the reporting functionality, automated emails, and general navigation. This may change a bit with the new user interface, but overall it is intuitive and easy to use. Customization and capabilities are great.

Minpunten

The occasional bugs that happen with SAAS.

Alicia
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Kronos WorkForce Ready

Beoordeeld op 17/1/2020

The termination process is less steps than it was in Kronos Workforce Central

Minpunten

Using WFR is like taking a trip back in time. The functionality of the system is very clunky, and resembles the old dos systems. There is no room to customize to fit our company needs. We were told that this system would free up our team to do other projects, if anything it has increased the time needed to preform. The date sensitivity is very annoying, when we make changes we should be able to enter them with an effective date, but the system uses the date we are entering the employee changes as the effective date.

During implementation, we were constantly told 'the system does not do that', or 'that can't be done'. Out implementation process was terrible, and we still don't have everything working. Moving from one Kronos product to another should have been seamless, it was anything but seamless. The implementation team should have been able to look at our company in Central and recreate in Ready, without us having to provide everything for them. This was the worst implementation I have ever gone through, it was worse that SAP, which is very sad.

I could go on and on, but I won't. I have a spreadsheet comparing Kronos Workforce Central to Kronos Workforce Ready, if you would like to see it I can provide for you.

Elena
  • Sector: Bouw

One Word: EASY

Beoordeeld op 16/2/2021

Made my life as a manager easy. My admin and I were spending less time on their time cards, which improved office efficiency overall.

Pluspunten

My favorite thing about this software is how easy it is to use. The admin team assigned to me used it for tracking their hours. It was very easy for me to see if they missed a punch, and it was also very easy to correct timecards. They had no issues with the software either.

Minpunten

My only "con" (if you can even really call it that) was that I thought that the reports could be a bit more user-friendly. They weren't even bad reports though, to be honest. Overall, I don't really have any negative things to say about this software.

Angie
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Kronos could be better

Beoordeeld op 20/1/2020

Neutral

Neutral

Pluspunten

User friendly if it is set up properly and the use for our team members.

Minpunten

Customer Service from our contact [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and Everything benefits was and is disappointing when it came to our open enrollment.

Caralyn
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

All employee information is in one place

Beoordeeld op 11/12/2020

A great product that is easily able to support a company as it fluctuates in both size and independence.

Pluspunten

It's extremely helpful to have one place that supports the employee from onboarding to off-boarding. Reports are extremely customizable allowing us to provide data upon request quickly. Support staff always very friendly.

Minpunten

Lay out is not very compact and has a lot of white/blank space causing the user to need to scroll left/right/up/down frequently.

TriNet Zenefits

Redenen om over te stappen op UKG Ready

Cost, local support, product's experience in the industry and customization options
Dr. Debra

Kronos User

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2019

Overall experience have been positive. The system has provided workforce analytics that gives deeper insights to the CEO about the org. The company did not have that ability prior to my tenure

Functionality
Real-time
Training

Minpunten

Some reporting features especially on performance mgt

Allen
  • Sector: Machinebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Reports are not conducive to data dumps

Beoordeeld op 30/1/2020

I would say medium satisfied. Not overly impressed.

I would say medium satisfied. Not overly impressed.

Pluspunten

Easy to click on fields desired to report on

Minpunten

A participant's information does not show up all on one line. Making it difficult to use in Excel.
The PTO request is not intuitive and I waste time doing a request. This should be a much simpler process as all employees do these.
I don't like the report resetting all the time while I am using it. Should stay where I was at.
Better Dep[t tools, like Pay History should be a canned report.
Should be able to go back and pull pay rates and headcount by specifying date, so system would have to know what pay rate was in effect at date selected.

Cassie
  • Sector: Voedselproductie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Functional

Beoordeeld op 16/1/2024

It has been difficult. Simple things I could do in other payroll management systems usually end up needing me to submit a ticket for assistance.

Pluspunten

The cost for UKG is better than most HRIS and payroll management companies

Minpunten

It is so hard to make changes, from admin right to setting up the different areas for payroll deductions, benefits, etc. It needs to be streamlined for friendliness.

Aaron
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Workforce Ready Fits Our Needs Perfectly

Beoordeeld op 21/1/2020

We are still in the pre-implementation phase. Lots of features we are not using yet, but will in the future once we go live. Software has tons of flexibility & the developers seem to really listen to the user community for necessary updates.

Pluspunten

Flexibility, access from multiple platforms (clock, PC, mobile), cloud based, reporting capabilities.

Minpunten

With cloud software & all companies using the same version, customizing reports/screens is not an option.

Connie
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

Kronos WFR is Amazing

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2019

One of the things Kronos worked hard with us was to get our Weighted Average Overtime process set-up. We are semi-monthly payroll and this sometimes creates some issues. Kronos worked with us determined to find a way to make this work and they didn't stop until it was resolved.
We also do a Allocation report and Kronos Support help us get a report put together to pull out our monthly allocation by labor cost departments. They did not quit working with us until this report was what we needed. It actually turned out better than what we had in the past.
Some of what we do as a company is sometimes different than the norm. Kronos as worked with us on each of this things so that the program works for what we need to get things done in the most efficient way possible with the most accurate information. I personally would not want to go to another Software Company.

Pluspunten

We have been with Kronos family since around 2000. In 2015 we transition from Kronos Central to Kronos Workforce Ready. During the time with Workforce Ready, I enjoy how they are constantly changing and updating to stay up on current trends. The best part is that with all the changes, we are able to update and move to the new functions without any issues. If there is something we are not sure of, a request for support is available with a knowledgably support tech to help us get to the next level. Kronos Workforce Ready is able to keep us up to date with the latest technology trends and required reporting. Creating reports and pulling information has never been easier. Basically I have found that whatever I think of, Kronos can do it.

Minpunten

We were one of the first jumping on board with Kronos Workforce Ready in 2014 when things really started taking off for this program. So our implementation was a little stressful, but Kronos listen to us and has worked hard to resolve the early implementation issues. Support has improved and it is more than support when they are called they are full of suggestions to help improve processes that are used.

Alejandro
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

new user

Beoordeeld op 30/1/2020

overall Kronos has been a mixed bag. there are features we greatly enjoy that allows for flexibility, modifications, and different ways of doing this. there are features that seem that should be in the system that are not causing us to add manual work to that was previously automated. the system looks very beautiful, but can require a lot of clicks to get to one spot. there is room for much growth to make it an amazing system

Pluspunten

the system allows a bit more flexibility in terms of security for different types of users, alerts to employees.
we like the calendar option where you can just simply select the date under employee information
We are not charged for setting up alerts
Recruitment - We like the ability to add, delete, and modify questionnaires once they are active.
I like the do to bell list being a one stop shop for employees.
We like that the system is just one system as a whole rather than multiple "compatible" systems.

Minpunten

it would be helpful if the system had shortcuts such as control S, O to open up things.
it would be helpful if you do not have to input slashes on dates. if you can just input it.
It would be good if there was an option to create email alert for inventory section
sometimes the automatic email reports do not work the way they should
there are several sections that are dual entry. it can get repetitive.
the job change history is useful, however, the effective date is according to the date we changed it in the system, not the ACTUAL effective date.
making direct deposit accounts inactive is frustrating where a new full/remaining account cannot be added if there is a previous one currently in existence even if it is inactive. cannot delete direct deposit accounts is frustrating too.
Recruitment -it would be good if items such as applicants, resumes, and questionnaires can be accessed instead of multiple different locations

Needs stronger ACA assistance for employers.
everything is eastern time. need to take into consideration that some clients are western or central and are open later than 5 EST and trainings are too early at 7 EST.

Susan
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Less than satisfied

Beoordeeld op 30/5/2017

We implemented and went live 1/1/2017 with Time and Attendance and Scheduler. The Scheduler had so many features missing on 1/1/17, we had to postpone implementation until the 4/1/17 release date. Every time we ask a functionality question, the answer is "That's a good idea, maybe we can incorporate that in a later release." Not necessarily a good response, when someone is paying you to use software and your question is something you said it could do in the demo. The 3 months worth of credit for our billing I have yet to see applied to our account.

And there are the time clocks, well 5 months in and I am working on getting my third one to see if it will work correctly. First one we bought was compatible with barcodes. We purchased barcodes from a Kronos recommended supplier to fine out they were not compatible with the new clocks. When told we should have sent them in to be tested, I had the response "but we bought them where you told us to buy them." Then, we sent our proximity badges in for evaluation to change from a barcode scanner clock to a proximity badge scanner. Almost a month to get the test results that they worked with the clock, another month to get a correct order form to sign, then 3 weeks to ship to us all to find out Kronos ordered us the incorrect time clock reader. So I am almost 3 months into a process that has been a huge waste of my teams time.

We use a small portion of this product and will think twice before we ever expand it.

Pluspunten

I like the core of the product line, the Time and Attendance module. It is easy to use and the self service is easy for employees to understand. Our consulting team doing the implementation has been great to work with.

Minpunten

Customer Service with this product has been huge disappointment. Tech Support has been even worse. And don't plan to get a response on anything unless you contact them with a follow-up.

Hello Susan,

Thank you for your candid feedback. I apologize for the experience you have had thus far with the Workforce Ready solution. I have escalated your feedback to the appropriate stakeholders, and I welcome you to contact me directly so that we can speak further about what you would like to see in the product and submit these ideas to our product management team, as well as help resolve the issues you have been experiencing with our time clocks and support. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me via email at [email protected].

All the best,

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2019

Tracking time, meeting company financial objectives

Tracking time, meeting company financial objectives

Pluspunten

It saves the previous selections for the time-card rows, which makes it easier to enter time from one time period to the next. Also, it's Java-based and can, ostensibly, run on any platform.

Minpunten

1. EITHER the columns should auto-size to the larger of the field size and header size and not be sized equally to fit on the display area on the monitor OR it should "remember" the user's preferences when it comes to column size.
2. The pop-up windows (e.g. when looking up "Transfer"/project, entering start/end dates for reports) should open on the *same* screen where the "parent" window is. Having it display on the "left-most" display is, frankly, a PIA.
3. The date format in the headers should be time-zone specific (e.g. mm/dd for US/CAN and dd/mm for EU)
4. The list of values for the "Transfer"/project column that pops up when the mouse pointer is placed in that field should not display right away (maybe add a bit of a delay); this would allow users to copy the current value if needed.
5. There should be a more user-friendly way of exporting the data for any time frame (say, into Excel) that makes it easier to manipulate the exported data (e.g. pivot tables, aggregate functions, etc.) the current UI does not provide this capability and the "report" is practically unusable.
6. The tool does not function in Chrome and repeatedly asks for Java to be installed (which it already is). Likely means that the tool needs to find the JAVA_HOME environment variable and use that to run.

Greetings,

Thanks so much for your review. We have spent a considerable amount of time updating the new user interface and would love to be able to give you a demo if you have not started using it. There are also great resource on the Community New UI page found at (https://community.kronos.com/s/newui)

Please email me at [email protected] and we can set you up with a Kronos Expert to help with any questions you may have.

Thanks again for your review
Alaina Froton
Customer Marketing Specialist

Lisa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Solid HRIS, but some updates/improvements needed for some features.

Beoordeeld op 1/3/2017

Kronos is committed to improving WFR and we already see the improvements made since we went live. There were some bumps at the beginning, but Kronos is a company that listens to their clients and helps in anyway they can. Although, the system is still a work in progress, we are in a much better place then we were before Kronos and are happy to have the system in place.

Pluspunten

1. All in one product that including ATS, HR, payroll, benefits, ACA and reporting.
2. One system, one number for customer support, one community (great customer portal), one company you are working with.
3. Employee Self Service is great! You can grant as much or as little access as you would like to complete actions, access data, benefit enrollment, etc.
4. Kronos Team willingness to set up the system the way you need to in order to accomplish business needs.

Minpunten

1. The system is very particular in the way you set up. Ensure you have a good application consultant that understands what your company needs and how they will set this up in your environment. Also, if you chose to bring WFC into the mix, you are dealing with two systems and not one and there is a whole other level of set up you need to consider.
2. No development site. Everything is conducted in live site.
3. Recruitment and onboarding (checklists in general) need to be more flexible. Kronos is working on this and is on road map. We look forward to some improvements.
4. Training in product and training material needs some more work. There is a noticeable difference in training presentation vs. other products (i.e. WFC learning portal vs. WFR offerings). Also, you really will need someone dedicated to learn and understand WFR, as it is very layered.
5. There is not current API offerings, only flat files every 15 minutes can come out of WFR. Kronos is working on adding this capability in near future.

Penny

Ease of Going Paperless

Beoordeeld op 10/3/2017

Kronos Workforce Ready has lead us in the direction we have been wanting to go with reducing the amount of paper we process in HR and Payroll daily and allowed us to have more efficient, instant communication with our employees. We are utilizing the Onboarding process. We allow employees to make demographic changes and view their payroll data, such as pay statements, as a self-service option. We are beginning the benefits enrollment which will automatically add the payroll deductions to payroll. Our payroll processing has been reduced from 3 days to 1 day. Chasing down lost paperwork that was sent through the mail is no longer an issue. We have recently completed the integration with Workforce Central's Timekeeper.

Pluspunten

Kronos has taken us to the next level in service that we were looking for. It is very easy to use for creating your own reports and importing data. We couldn't be more pleased with how they helped us work through our custom profit sharing allocation.

Minpunten

There are often updates that we are waiting for to continue what we would like to accomplish with the Kronos software. Although it automates several of our paper process and gave us efficiencies, there are now processes that we need to track manually and audit by hand. The third party tax software is more time-consuming than before. We were breaking ground with integrating the Workforce Central Timekeeper with Workforce Ready. We chose Workforce Central over Workforce Ready Time Labor Management due to the complexity of our work force. If you can use one system, I would recommend Workforce Ready.

Caleb
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Kronos - an excellent HCM software

Beoordeeld op 7/11/2018

We were tasked with the challenge of payroll management, accrual management just to name a few. These problems were all resolved by employing Kronos Workforce Ready as our central point of data storage and data management.

Pluspunten

Kronos Workforce Ready is one of the best HCM software on the market in this category and does a pretty good job of managing data. It has a large set of very useful reports available to be exported in the most popular formats, has the option to customize reports to suite your needs and also you can schedule your reports to be sent or delivered to and email address at your convenience which really cuts out a lot of the manual labor. It has a well thought tru time-sheet feature and which allows easy management of all employees hours per day per week. The recruitment features are an excellent asset as it allows applicants to create a profile while applying in which makes hiring the applicant a breeze with the click a a button. Overall, the Payroll Management, Recruitment Management and Employee Management features are top notch just to name a few and I would recommend Kronos to any medium to large company.

Minpunten

The feature I like least about Kronos Workforce Ready is the manual accrual management feature available . You are tasked with real manual work whenever it comes to uploading hours for employees as there is currently no mass edit option available to apply hours across the board to all selected employees, instead you must load all selected employees into the bucket and scroll through them one by one and apply the credit and whatever other in formations are required to be filled in.

Doug
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

I cannot recommend Kronos Workforce Ready to anyone

Beoordeeld op 13/7/2016

Pluspunten

I can't think of any attribute of the Workforce Ready product that I particularly like. My experience with Kronos is that they produce good time and attendance software, but I personally have not seen any evidence that they have any expertise producing HRIS software.

Minpunten

The Kronos Workforce Ready product reminds me of an old fashioned data processing program from 20 years ago. It is not at all user friendly or intuitive. I have used it daily for one year and still am frequently puzzled by the way it is organized (or disorganized). I spend significant time searching for the information I want. Incredibly, the turnover calculation function has not worked correctly for the two years my company has owned the Workforce Ready product. Kronos has known all this time that their turnover function is flawed, but I don't think it is corrected yet; it doesn't appear to be fixed to me. Producing reports from Workforce Ready is cumbersome. The user must pick the data elements for the report from very long lists of fields that truly appear to me to be in no logical order whatsoever. I know that sounds hard to believe, but if there is some logic to the lists of fields, I have yet to understand it. The training information provided by Kronos to teach the user to use Workforce Ready is mostly written documents rather than videos. I personally find videos easier to understand, but Kronos offers only a handful of them. There are many topics I would like to learn about that are not covered at all in any of Kronos' training materials.

Antwoord van UKG

Thank you for your review – I understand you have connected with your sales representative and we are actively working to resolve the issues that you shared with us. While we were disappointed to read about your experience we appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to resolving your issues.

All the best,
Holly Bouffard
Workforce Ready Community Manager

Dawn
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

Most Comprehensive System on the Market

Beoordeeld op 15/2/2017

My organization started with WFR's HR and TML. Employees, managers and administrators were impressed with the ease of use, the robust amount of information at their finger tips and the reporting capabilities. After a year and a half of using HR and TML, my organization decided to transfer our payroll to WFR as well. Having HR, Time and Labor and Payroll integrated with each other has allowed my HR team to evolve from and administrative department to a strategic business partner.

Pluspunten

I love that employees and managers have virtual personnel files at their fingertips. Through Employee Self Service, employees can access and change their address, beneficiaries, payroll information, enroll online for benefits, request time off and maintain their schedules. Managers can access employment history, process compensation changes, approve timesheets and upload and review current and previous performance reviews. Instead of tracking down information, entering payroll changes and being the timesheet monitor, my team and I can use our knowledge and skills to make our employees and organization better.

Minpunten

The reporting functions in WFR are robust but each organization has specific reports required by leadership. Enhancing the reporting function for easier report customization would be my only critique.

Brooke
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Hospital Review

It is a good system.

It is a good system.

Pluspunten

It is a user friendly system. Easy reports are easy to customize.

Minpunten

Implementation is awful. They do not send any reps on site to help with implementation. Reports that require Kronos assistance take forever to receive. One took over 6 months to get.

ADP Workforce Now

Redenen om voor UKG Ready te kiezen

Paychex could not handle our payroll.

Overgestapt van

Paychex Flex

Word of mouth about ADP.
Jennifer
  • Sector: Medische praktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Hate this product with a passion

Beoordeeld op 13/8/2019

While I was not on the implementation team, everyone that was left within five month of implementation. I had zero experience with Kronos and was provided little instruction from Kronos support unless I knew the specific questions to ask.

Pluspunten

The only plus for Kronos Ready is that it is Internet based.

Minpunten

Feels like it was made by developers for developers, not for HR/Payroll administration.

Hello Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to review Workforce Ready. I am sorry to hear about your experiences with our product and services. I have socialized your feedback with key stakeholders and a member of our team will be reaching to you to schedule a one-on-one session. During the session, they will further discuss with you your experiences and key ways we can help you going forward.

In the meantime, if you have any questions, please contact me directly at [email protected].

Mario

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Workforce Ready

Pluspunten

The main reason we went with Kronos was for the TLM. It has worked good and we are still playing with it to make it work its best.

Minpunten

I don't like that you have to click here and there just to get to where you want to be. Specially to print a document.

Paycom

Redenen om voor UKG Ready te kiezen

ADP was too expensive to add TLM.

Overgestapt van

ADP Workforce Now
Jessica
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use system that reports easily.

Beoordeeld op 26/9/2017

Continue to improve the system and we will be long term customers!

Continue to improve the system and we will be long term customers!

Pluspunten

The use of the system and reporting functionality are pretty easy to learn. Benefits setup is really nice and I am eager to see how ACA works for 2017. Our implementation specialists have been pretty good and attentive. I like how you get the same support specialists repeatedly as they begin to understand your company and can relate to ongoing issues you have.

Minpunten

The wait time on some cases is not always the greatest. I wish there was more functionality with the custom columns with reporting and also creating one line reports for payroll purposes. Some features are not as diverse as we expected such as the HR action items, no option to print if you use electronic option.

Hello Jessica,

Thank you for taking time to review Workforce Ready. We are happy to hear that you are finding the product easy to use and are looking forward to understanding its additional capabilities.
It is also great to hear that you are benefiting from a group of support specialists. For the wait times, we have added additional capacity to our support team to help decrease wait times. In addition, there is a new self-paced training course available within Workforce Ready MyLearning for reporting. To access it log into Workforce Ready and navigate to My Account > My Learning > Manager and within the Manager section will be the training “working with reports”
Please feel free to contact me if there is anything additional I can assist you with – [email protected].

Amy Fafard

Rod
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

Work Force Ready at UOSA

Use product for a variety of solutions

Use product for a variety of solutions

Pluspunten

Its functionality and ease of use is welcoming.

Minpunten

Length of time to customize the product for various needs

iCIMS Talent Cloud

Improved functionality

Redenen om over te stappen op UKG Ready

Better product and easier to use