Yonyx

Beslissingsboomgestuurde interactieve handleidingen voor de klantenservice

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Machinebouw
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Providing Self-Service to our Dealer Network

Beoordeeld op 13/9/2016

We use Yonyx to provide troubleshooting and start-up assistance of our products to our dealers. While we have manuals, documentation, procedures, etc, it works so well to let our people "choose" what they need help with. And without needing to flip pages back and forth in a manual as they progress (we all know how that is "go to page 9, and it says go to page 112, which may take you to another page, okay now where was I?", instead "BOOM" we take them directly to answers they want and quick back click, they continue onward.

Yonyx has been more than just an external guide for my company, it is a training tool. Instead of doing lecture and powerpoints, I open up our Yonyx guides and use them as well, as they have more incorporated photos than my manuals do. And again, why flip back and forth through a technical manual, when a Yonyx page can provide "choices" for answers, and in one click, take you to it.

When I first looked around for some type of Online Flowcharting, I was surprised at all the flowchart software, but so limited on something that I could use for our network to provide an easy interactive decision flowchart tool to create easy and quick hyperlink web pages.

Yonyx is a great tool for providing easy Interactive Flow Charting. They have the best auto expanding decision map view that I have seen. No, trying to create a flow map on your own. Add more decisions, statements, and Yonyx adjusts the map for you. No clutter.

Overall, I have been very happy with the ease of creating some lengthy guides.

Pluspunten

While many of my dealers would like an "App", for offline usage, they forget all the data involved which could make for a big download. Being "cloud" based, it is easy for me to change information and the next time they use the guide, it is "up to date" and not using old information by accident.

Minpunten

Would be nice to add "scoring" as I have seen, for feedback or using to provide an answer for a tally. I could use this for a teaching or quiz versus paper copies or using something like surveymonkey.

Hamid

Yonyx Review

Beoordeeld op 20/10/2022

Yonyx is an overall good experience. I genuinely feel that user feedback is helping the system a lot with understanding what the user needs. It HAS improved dramatically over the last few months. However, more emphasis needs to be put on making appropriate legal disclaimers more easily accessible. It would also be helpful if we had a widget to submit feedback instead of having to include the link to the lead page every time.

Pluspunten

It definitely brings value to a CSR by allowing them to follow a very organized process and structure. It provides a strong foundation for someone with great social skills and attention to detail.

Minpunten

It leaves too much room for error. There are technical issues and although they may not be very frequent, someone with less technical knowledge (who can be a great CSR) can run into random critical errors. Our role is vital for maintaining legal disclaimers and the software can create an issue for us by accident. Also, if those situations are not handled properly by the user (CSR), they can be disciplined for issues that may result in technical ignorance. Also, for the company, it can lead to accidental legal issues that should be avoided at all costs. I have had to submit feedback for errors to justify mistakes, which can add to a lot of unnecessary stress and work for all parties involved.

Victoria

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

review

Beoordeeld op 14/9/2022

Pluspunten

That it works most of the time on a daily basis

Minpunten

That it isn't consistently working well.

Dear Victoria

We appreciate your feedback and would like to understand your concerns. I'd appreciate if you could reach out to me at my email - so that we can setup a zoom meeting.

Michael
  • Sector: Entertainment

Yonyx for Technical Support

Pluspunten

Product is easy to use with enough depth to allow for customization.

Minpunten

Would like to see an updated task list. The task list cannot be easily exported with all the comments. It also cannot be sorted based on date or guide. Would also like to see more filtering abilities for the images. For example filtering images by the guide they are used in.

Cassandra

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A script that is simplified!

Beoordeeld op 1/11/2022

I have been using Yonyx for 5 years. I appreciate a script available at my fingertips. I also appreciate how there are very little technical issues. Usually I just refresh and the script updates. I also love how we can provide instant feedback.

Pluspunten

I like that when I log in every single day there is an automatic link that logs you into Yonyx. I appreciate that there is no time lost and the script is readily available. My job is made easier because of it being such a simple system.

Minpunten

There are times; with every software used that the script doesn't work. Usually IT is on it right away and it has always been a quick fix.

Joshua
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Yonyx is amazing for optimizing customer call flows

Pluspunten

What I liked most was that Yonyx can be customized to fit your exact needs. You can create flows to go wherever you need and be able to get the right steps to handle an issue. Being able to see reports on which areas are being used the least/most can help eliminate unused flows but also help optimize the flows used the most to be as smooth as possible. Yonyx makes it so agents can rely less on following a knowledge base and more on just having the next step to resolving an issue.

Minpunten

The editor to create the flow could be better with more powerful features. You can get lost very quickly when working with a very large workflow. Searching is good but that's really the only issue I ever saw with it.

Brandon
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Yonyx is a must-have!

Pluspunten

Yonyx is great and makes my day-to-day job much easier! It's helps me stay more organized

Minpunten

Some things can Yonyx can be condensed to make navigating easier and quicker.

Josh

Great Scripting Software.

Pluspunten

These are my personal opinions and do not reflect the views of my employer. I think it is a great software for easy flow though scripts.

Minpunten

Pretty good all around on my end. No real Cons.

Mary

Great company and product

Pluspunten

Can always reply on the script for accurate information. Yonyx had never let me down.

Minpunten

Loads a bit slow at times. Wish the script popped up before the lead but still useful.

Sandy
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The scripting center is very user friendly

Pluspunten

The scripting center is very user friendly and self explanatory. I like that I can request changes right on the platform.

Minpunten

The input field is required. I think this is probably an admin thing but I don't like the fact that some of the input field is required. I just put an X or ? in those fields sometimes.

Douglas
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Really good product that just keeps getting better

Beoordeeld op 15/7/2021

Once I've learned the program, mostly through trial-and-error, I've come to find it simple to use and implement. I appreciate the additions being made and the personal support provided by the company to introduce those new features. The program is solid, and has so many possibilities if integrated well with the infrastructure of a company. I wouldn't want to attempt to do what we do without it.

Pluspunten

Yonyx is a simple program that proves to be mostly intuitive to use. Creating new guides is quick and easy. Adding various pieces to those guides isn't difficult. I appreciate the support provided when issues come up. I like the continual innovation and improvements made while I've used the product.

Minpunten

A better training or a robust manual would greatly improve the experience. There are plenty of features, but it's not clear how they should always be used nor is there a reliable reference to go to after the feature has been introduced. As well, the program is linear when building out which means everything is locked together and makes it difficult to revise or rearrange something in the middle of a guide.

Aaron

Great user experience

Beoordeeld op 13/9/2022

Good experience, fast to load and submit entries.

Pluspunten

Having the script right in the CRM to access easily.

Minpunten

There was an issue in which the script would reload to the beginning whenever I would edit something on an account in Salesforce, but this has since been fixed.

Eythan

Perfect Troubleshooting Tool

Beoordeeld op 19/9/2018

Pluspunten

Yonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.

Minpunten

I literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.

Ken
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Unbeatable Employee Guidance

Beoordeeld op 8/5/2020

I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

Pluspunten

I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

Minpunten

The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

Dear Ken

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Shubhashish
  • Sector: Informatiediensten
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Must have side-arm to reduce variation across thousands of decisions

Beoordeeld op 14/3/2022

The team is supportive and knowledgeable, they have always helped in times of need.

Pluspunten

- Easy to setup and customize
- User friendly authoring and change options
- Standard reports are quickly available

Minpunten

- Advanced reporting needed some customization work

Redenen om over te stappen op Yonyx

- Flexibility and customization features of the product - Reliable support from the support team
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Product backed by Great Support

Beoordeeld op 13/9/2016

We have been one of the early adopters of Yonyx and It has come a long way since. We use this for our customer facing Knowledge needs creating Yonnices for targetted use cases for Upgrade planners, New feature and release enablements and troubleshooting complex issues, where traditional kKB articles do not add value. The beauty of Yonyx is that you can plug-in a video or a screen-shot or reference an existing document at any stage of the guide and make it very interactive

Great Support
Continuous enhancements over years based on customer feedback.
Easy Integration with CRM system for seamless channel escalation
Ease and use and Interactive
Great value for money

Minpunten

It could be a bit time consuming to create a Yonyx guide based on the complexity of the Issue.
The admin console could be a bit more user-friendly.

Brooklyn

Multipurpose Tool

Beoordeeld op 8/5/2020

My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

Pluspunten

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Minpunten

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

Dear Brooklyn

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Darin
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Yonyx Integrated with Zendesk

Beoordeeld op 8/5/2020

Excellent product and customer service both before and after the sale. Monthly usage report sent out automatically to show you details of how your product is being used by customers.

Pluspunten

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent.
The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

Minpunten

None, product is exactly as advertised and the company gladly provides detailed samples and will connect you with other customers for tips and assistance where appropriate.

Dear Darin

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

• Sector: Computerhardware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Wonderful for my troubleshooting needs!

Pluspunten

Easy to use, clear and concise layouts. We use primarily for troubleshooting guides (internally) for our products, and it is an invaluable resource for our reps. The layout is clean and easy to read, and makes it easy to find what the rep needs quickly and easily. The multi-level layout is perfect for helping our newer reps walk through certain situations that are new to them, without our customers hearing any lack of confidence in the answers they're receiving.

Minpunten

So far, we have not found any reason to complain! Very much enjoy it. I do not participate in the creation of our pages, so I cannot speak to that, but as a user, I've found it perfect for our needs.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great platform. Super user friendly!

Beoordeeld op 19/9/2018

Pluspunten

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Minpunten

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

Eugene
  • Sector: Online media

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Yonyx is a great platform that has really good support

Mostly good.

Pluspunten

I love their support's accessibility to answer questions. They are super knowledgeable, and are incredibly responsive.

Minpunten

I I don't like our inability to connect the survey results to the individual "calls" that are created in our CRM.

Sachin

Very useful Tool

Pluspunten

Yonyx is the one of the best tool for enterprise admin to setup self-help portal.
Using this end users can resolve their queries by own and its reduces load from IT HelpDesk.

Minpunten

There is should features which send alearts for less or non used Yonices, which helps us to update Yonyx with latest information.

• Sector: Kantoorbenodigdheden

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A great tool for self service.

Pluspunten

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Minpunten

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Eric
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

As a software developer

Beoordeeld op 19/8/2019

I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Great API Documentation
Very Easy To Use
Very Easy To Train on
Great Functionality

The online dashboard
Some of the training videos could use some refinement

Redenen om over te stappen op Yonyx

The quality of the available APIs for custom integrations.
Juan

Yonyx review

Beoordeeld op 14/9/2022

I feel that overall this product is a really good for what we do.

Pluspunten

What I like about the software is that the scripting stays the same for most of the calls that we receive.

Minpunten

There few con's that I have. I think the one thing that comes to mind is that on certain leads the script is not always there. But is is easy to find using the menu button.