Acuity Scheduling

Rashidat
  • Sector: Maatschappelijk werk

Checks all my boxes

Beoordeeld op 21/10/2019

I’m managing my time for multiple groups of needs and Acuity is allowing me to do that all in one place. I can manage my personal needs, my life coaching needs, and my nonprofit needs all in one place and still keep my hair (because I haven’t pulled it out trying to keep myself afloat). I look forward to continuing to use the software as it has room for me to expand and handle other needs that I foresee in the future. For me, Acuity is a great one stop shop to manage and connect people to the services provide.

Pluspunten

I switched from Calendly because I was having people make appointments at the last minute and back to back. I really appreciate that Acuity has functionality to account for my preferences in both situations.

I really enjoy the ability to personalize my different scheduling links since I set up scheduling for a few different scenarios. I tend to use the specific appointment type scheduling link, which is great to have separated from the overall link so that there is no confusion in booking.

There is so much other functionality that I haven’t had a chance to use yet link the intake forms and billing, but I’m looking forward to using it.

Also, I really enjoy the emails and correspondence that I’ve had with organization. I haven’t even submitted a help ticket, but every email is funny and engaging and it feels like someone is personally attending to me!

Minpunten

I had a little bit of confusion with the set up of my calendars. It took some searching to figure out how to combine all my appointments to one calendar. All in all I figured it out and still love my account.

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

The ability to add buffer time between meetings and to disable the ability for a last minute meeting to be scheduled overnight without giving me time to prepare for it. In addition, I use Squarespace as well. I love that product and wanted to maintain fluidity between both products. Both are made well and make my life simple so I can do what is most important to me rather than spending all my time on designing a website or figuring out scheduling.
Sara
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy scheduling, integrates calendars and online meetings

Beoordeeld op 17/7/2022

Features like package and discount management, an embeddable design, and support for several time zones are only the beginning. When compared to the prior scheduling program we utilized, this one has far less issues. It's so simple, yet so effective. Client calendars are synced and alerts are sent out automatically. Zoom's user interface makes setting up online meetings a breeze.

Pluspunten

Easily its most appealing quality is how simple it is to use. You may go right in with no prior knowledge of CRM or CS and you'll pick this stuff up quickly. I was finally able to find a convenient way to organize my time, communicate with my clients, and keep track of all of our scheduled meetings. The search function responds quickly and accurately and ignores case. Accessing customer information is simple, and I can keep tabs on scheduling alterations and other variables with ease. The survey design was also straightforward. I like how it adapts to your time zone automatically.

Minpunten

Crunchy user interface. It's not user-friendly, and the drop-down selections don't always appear. Banning user-submitted content is inconvenient since you can't just blacklist any new content that users could submit. I fear that, as an administrator, I would encounter several difficulties when first delving into the matter. When integrations fail, it really stinks. Not terrible overall.

Christopher
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Acuity Scheduling: A Must-Have Tool for Small Business Owners

Beoordeeld op 2/1/2023

I have been using Acuity Scheduling for my small business for the past year and it has been a game changer for my scheduling and appointment management process. Setting up the platform was incredibly easy and user-friendly, and the customizable booking pages have helped me to streamline the scheduling process for both me and my clients. The automated email and text reminders have been a lifesaver and have helped reduce no-shows significantly. In addition, the integration with other tools and platforms has been incredibly helpful in keeping all of my scheduling and client information organized in one place. The only downsides are the cost of some of the advanced features and the limited capabilities of the mobile app, but these are minor drawbacks compared to the many benefits of using Acuity Scheduling. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with my experience with Acuity Scheduling and highly recommend it to other small business owners and service providers.

Pluspunten

User-friendly platform that is easy to set up and customizeAutomated email and text reminders are a great time-saver and help reduce no-showsIntegration with other tools and platforms is very useful for organization and efficiencyCustomizable booking pages make it easy for clients to schedule appointments on their own

Minpunten

The pricing for some of the advanced features can be a bit steep for small businesses on a tight budgetThe mobile app could be improved with a few additional features

Abigail
  • Sector: Milieudiensten
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2022

Pluspunten

It is a useful tool for properly scheduling the different tasks for the organization and has really been helpful.

Minpunten

Still lacks some essential features and is not too known by many organizations.

Lila
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Possibly the best scheduler out there

Beoordeeld op 18/10/2022

It's an excellent service. Scheduling is easy, and it's easy to change or cancel appointments. I am glad I changed to Acuity.

Pluspunten

I can create promotional codes and packages to offer to my clients. Scheduling is easy. It was easy for me to create different types of sessions.

Minpunten

Some features are a bit confusing to manage, however, eventually I figured them out. I am sure there are tutorials, however I haven't had time to check.

Kimberly
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Acuity Scheduling is the best software to manage your time..

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2023

Verry Good

Pluspunten

Acuity Scheduling is good for any appointments scheduled it is very helpful to manage your schedules and it will directly in your phone calendar .

Minpunten

Acuity Scheduling it is weird sometimes because there are some features hidden and you should need to explore the app so that you will see other hidden features.

Oluwatobiloba
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Acuity scheduling efficiency

Beoordeeld op 2/1/2023

I have been able to keep to my schedules and i get timely remainder that enables me to meet deadlines. All thanks to Acuity scheduling.

Pluspunten

With acuity i am able to schedule and prepare for appointments with clients. Also synchronize my calendar with acuity scheduling application.

Minpunten

So far, i do not have any difficulty using Acuity scheduling.

Blerta
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Very useful tool

Beoordeeld op 21/12/2022

Very satifactory

Pluspunten

The ease of use is amazing, incredible platform and very user friendly.

Minpunten

I don't have anything I dislike about this product.

Mohammad
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Amazing

Beoordeeld op 22/12/2022

Acuity Scheduling is a popular appointment scheduling platform with customizable, automated features and integrations. It may have a learning curve and subscription cost, and some users have reported occasional slow performance and slow customer support. It may not have all the features or integrations that a specific business needs.

Pluspunten

Acuity Scheduling is a customizable, automated appointment scheduling platform with integrations, recurring appointments, and detailed reporting.

Minpunten

Acuity Scheduling may have a learning curve, subscription cost, limited features, occasional slow performance, limited language and time zone support, and potentially slow customer support.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Acuity scheduling is a good way to start your day

Beoordeeld op 22/12/2022

Are using calendar management is application help me to fix all this problems and make my life easy

Pluspunten

Acuity scheduling is a good application for using daily

Minpunten

It was very very good experience. I learned from this application you help me too much to reach what I want. Calendar management help me every day to finish all my tasks.

Benjamin
  • Sector: Fotografie

Acuity for Photographers is a Must-have

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2021

Acuity scheduling has changed how i run my business in that it makes booking appointments super easy.

I'm able to add an embedded link on my website and convert customers immediately.

They can book an appointment with us without having to go back and forth through text or phone calls.

My assistant is able to book appointments or even send direct links to our appointments to our clients and the client will book and pay on the spot without having to go back and forth in an email.

Pluspunten

I love that i'm able to make appointments with buffers before and after the appointment so our calendar will be properly scheduled to prevent rushed or back-to-back appointments. I also like that if you were to make add-ons to your service, that the add-ons can also have their own time adjustment so you have enough time at your appointment to properly serve your clients

Minpunten

i don't like that i can just make a quick event and send it in an email like calendly, but to be honest, that's only important for zoom and phone appointments to gather details from a client.

I've been able to manage without that feature because that feature isn't the most important to our business. but that's just a dislike i had since i'm required to provide a dislike

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Perfect for automations

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2019

1. Overall it is a perfect service. We love it because it has integration with Zapier. We have a Google spreadsheet where we keep all the appointment and see all the statistics. So integration with Zapier saves us so much time.

2. I am not sure yet (not fully tested), but looks like Acuity does not remove guests from Google Calendar events. So if I need to share an appointment through Google Calendar, a guest will not be removed with every sync. Not sure if it designed like that, but please, do not remove this feature. Or maybe even improve it (adding guests to Google Event through Acuity?) :)

Pluspunten

Zapier and Squarespace integrations.
Simplicity.

Minpunten

1.Address field works, but a bit unusual. It does not show address in a regular format.
For example:
If you need :1229 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20007
You will get: 1229 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest, Washington, District of Columbia, United States of America
Not sure if it is limited by Google.

2. Email design is very simple. It is not the most important part, but still. Looking forward to see shared design with Squarespace.

Square Appointments

Zapier integration

Square Appointments

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

Zapier integration. Price per calendar. It was important for us initially, but changed the plans.
Antoinette
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Free Trial Review

Beoordeeld op 15/11/2020

Using Acuity was so beneficial for me and my upcoming business. It was simple and easy for me to use as well as my clients. It helped me to be more organized and saved so much time on both ends when it came to scheduling. I work with my hands so communicating throughout the day is not something that's always possible. Not to mention I was able to customize my own link that potential clients could click that would take them right to my scheduling page. Honestly that was the best part because I could put that link anywhere!

Pluspunten

What I liked most about Acuity was the ability to customize almost every aspect of it. I'm in the beauty field and for me, the details are super important. I'm also a simple girl as well. I was able to make my setup simple and easy to use, but also with some pizzazz (if you know what I mean). Adding pictures, using different colors and different fonts really allowed me to customize my scheduling page exactly how I wanted.

Minpunten

What I liked least about Acuity honestly was the calendar display on my mobile device. It only showed appointments by the day and not a glance into the entire week or month, which is vital for me. I'm not quite sure if i just never figured out how to change it or it's just not a feature.

Patrick
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

My new favorite

Beoordeeld op 29/8/2019

I have had this idea to create my company for years, now that I am pressing all the buttons and actually firing it up - Acuity has given me access to templates that make my ideas not only possible but also WAY more efficient. For instance, I knew there would be a way to create linked classes over consecutive weeks - but i did not know it would be so easy to set them up. Thanks, Acuity!

Pluspunten

I found Acuity through word of mouth - others were using it as an integration with MailChimp - I am very pleased with the robust help section as well as the step by step guides offered. Though still a newbie, the straightforward design and easy to follow directions make me feel like I made a good choice and that the folks who make Acuity seem to know that us small business owners have enough on our hands so making it easy for us to streamline as many workflows as possible while not skimping on design is a huge plus.

Minpunten

This is not a slam, but its a little like every time you open Safari and its like - DO YOU WANT THIS TO BE YOUR DEFAULT? - no, safari, i don't. but i am using SquareSpace, MailChimp, and Acuity - and i wish i could click a button and just not see all the competing options with what I am already using? I have committed to CRM elsewhere and wish i could hide it in Acuity - this is not really against Acuity though as literally every site does this....

Doodle, Calendly en SimplyBook.me

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen

I tried it. I never loved it. The name is cute but it ended up being more confusing for me when potential clients would book, but then cancel... Acuity seems more straightforward in their automated communications.

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

Word of mouth and integration with Mailchimp was very easy
Jess
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

New Company Needing Reliable Software

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2019

So far the experience has been good. There is a lot of functionality and options - users have a lot of control over many details.
Some of the scheduling sessions or setting up options (like the Terms and Conditions forms for booking) are not clear - more instructions should be visible on the page - but you can figure it out if you have time for trial and error.

Pluspunten

-The client facing side is much more attractive than other scheduling options
-so easy to customize what the clients see, it's very clean and simple
-3rd party application integration gives many options for growing your business
-the tiered account options, so we can maybe save money in the first few years

Minpunten

-sessions were a little bit confusing to set up, but it might just be our style of scheduling
-Once you set up sessions, when you go to review them is not ideal : We are a company with recurring sessions every day of the week, and the sessions become a long list - other scheduling apps tried allowed the sessions to be viewed in a chart, making it easier to check and adjust
-clients being unable to book more than one person easily - I don't think all of them will understand that they need to 'Add A Time' until they have the correct number of time slots chosen

Wix, Setmore, Bookeo en Schedulicity

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen

Appointy's payment processing rarely worked on our client side and when we asked for help, we got repetitive answers with no solutions. The automatic emails also kept getting sent out in Javascript instead of a readable email. If client's opted out of paying their deposits, Appointy would still block off the time slot - which would fill out calendar with empty appointments.

Appointy

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

It filled the top requirements that our boss wanted. - easy to view calendar - automatic and customizable email confirmation - calendar integration - Instagram button - Square integration - great options for a good price
Khadejah
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

I'm glad that I switched to Acuity

Beoordeeld op 8/11/2019

My overall experience has been great so far. No major complaints.

Pluspunten

I love the features it offers. I love the fact that I'm given a page where I'm able to customize and add important information for my clients to see before booking. I love that it allows me to add coupon codes for my clients to use and let's me have different deposit types for different services. I also love that it has intake forms and offers Instagram and MailChimp integration, and allows me to customize the automatic e-mail confirmation. Its easy to use and makes things run much smoother for myself and clients. I was a die-hard Setmore user, but with all the features I needed and wasn't getting from them, Acuity had them all + more. I'm glad I switched.

Minpunten

The ONLY 2 issues I have so far is the fact that my clients can't book multiple services at once, I'd need to create add-ons, which makes things a bit harder for me, and the lack of customer support over the phone or live chat.

Book Like A Boss

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen

Acuity offered more useful features

Setmore

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

Book Like A Boss' pricing was confusing and they didn't have a book button with Instagram. I never actually got to try it out because I didn't think I would actually go ahead with purchasing their product due to those missing features.
Nea
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

One Stop Scheduling Tool

Beoordeeld op 14/1/2021

Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Pluspunten

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

Minpunten

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

Elena
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I can run my coaching business on it

Beoordeeld op 9/4/2021

Overall, I love Acuity and I think the added features, such as products, recurring payments (memberships) and packages are great. I also love their layout, and I recommend it to each of my clients. Once they set it up, they save hours every week because they don't need to schedule or reschedule manually.

Pluspunten

As a coach, I used to spend a lot of time booking appointments, sending manual reminders and followups. This software changed everything. I set up my availability and the frequency of sessions and then let people book their own appointments. There are group sessions available as well and you can even create and upsell different sessions and products. It's pretty easy to use, and I recommend it to all teachers I work with since it saves them so much time.

Minpunten

One of the things I'd like for them to change is how they track my availability. For instance, I set my availability as 2 sessions per day, several days a week. The software counts only private sessions as "sessions," and if I have a 2-hour group training (for instance), it doesn't pay attention to it and allows booking anyway, which is frustrating because I want the group sessions to count towards my daily availability and don't want people to book 2 private sessions and then having to do a group session. I've written to them about it twice and they said they would work on it. The temporary solution is to mark myself "unavailable" on the days when I do a group training, which isn't the most convenient thing.

Another thing is their affiliate program is now not working in the State where I am. This is disappointing because I always refer my clients to use Acuity and I used to get nice coffee money from it. Now I don't.

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

Before they became a Squarespace company, I fell in love with their story. The company felt more personable and had a character, unlike others. I enjoyed reading personal stories by the guy who started the company, and I loved their sense of humor that came through the copy. Right now it doesn't feel that way because they have been bought by Squarespace, but I hope they can still hire amazing copywriters that can keep that vibe.
Jennily
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great software to use especially for new businesses

Beoordeeld op 6/4/2022

My overall experience with Acuity has been nothing short of amazing. The software is easy to use. I still can’t find anything better then Acuity to handle my appointments.

Pluspunten

Acuity has many many features that I enjoy using. My booking site can be customized the way I like which opens me up to being creative, the layout is not confusing to my clients, everything is clear to understand, adding services and add-ons are a breeze, I love the coupon code feature that they offer, I use it all the time.

Minpunten

The only thing I would like acuity to update is allowing my client to book two services at once on the same day. It’s a bit of a hassle having to creat add-ons for services that are already listed. Other then that it’s great.

Squarespace

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen

Acuity offered better options and is much easier to navigate.

Timely

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling

Acuity offered the best features at a great price for my business.
Jeannette Scharning
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I will recommend Acuity Scheduling! Yet, please create a live chat for getting help. Thank you!

Beoordeeld op 21/1/2020

I am very new to Acuity Scheduling. And so I have just put it on a very new website. Yet I am convinced this will make customer service much easier, swift and allow me to focus on my work to a larger extent.

Thank you for creating Acuity Scheduling.

Pluspunten

I really like Acuity Scheduling. It is accessible to implement and use for everyone. Acuity scheduling is easy to integrate in wordpress. Makes it to upload photos and color code offers. Payments are easily integrated.

I am not an IT expert. Yet figured how to get Acuity scheduling to work. And will absolutely recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Minpunten

Finding help should be easier. I do recommend that you have a direct chat for getting help.
I think you should have online chat availability. It is much better flow to be able to get a responce whilst working on the site.
I am new to IT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Have taught myself to create the site, hosting, webregistration, branding. I find that both Bluetooths and Namecheap's customer services - support - are better. If you have a problem someone is there to respond immediately.
I do know that it is probably a lot to ask. Yet a chat is preferable. If you cannot keep it open 24/7. Then at least for the hours that you reply to customers.

I think you need to get your live chat in place. If someone copies your product and has a live chat option for help, I am afraid you risk loosing a lot of clients.

Time is limited. And flow in terms of getting help is key. Also getting the replies to what you actually need is much easier to get when you chat. To wait for a day or two for a reply is really not a good solution. It stops the flow. Good to get flow when working on getting a scheduling system in place.

I will still recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Daniel

Great software but lacking

Beoordeeld op 3/9/2015

Overall, it's perfect for us. It's everything we need in our scheduling software and it helps tremendously to have an embedded feature to embed on our site without having to redirect customers. If you need to modify the scheduling page in any way, you must do it through CSS (no HTML available). So, if you aren't a computer scientist, you may have trouble customizing some of the page (colors and wording is customizable with a click of a button). A couple of issues I have is 1) no re-direct feature. For example, if I wanted my customers to open the scheduling page in a new window instead of on my website, they see example.acuityscheduling.com but they should see is example.mydomain.com. I think it's called domain mapping? It would be a great feature to have our page with a custom url (not one with Acuity Scheduling in it). Another issue.. 2) payment methods are EXTREMELY limited (just PayPal, Stripe and Authorize.net). There NEEDS to be more payment processors.. seriously.. Also, 3) If you have Stripe connected, you may have PayPal connected also. If you have PayPal connected, you may have Stripe connected also. But, if you have Authorize.net connected, you may not offer PayPal.. it makes no sense why this is and will be very frustrating for Authorize.net merchants using Acuity Scheduling. Another problem? No customization of the checkout. If you need to change the wording of the payment page, you can't. Why? I don't know but I am upset about this. BIGGEST PROBLEM AMONG THEM ALL -- there is no way for your client to schedule more than one service at a time. Yep.. you read that right. They can schedule the same service as a repeat but there is no way for them to book multiple service in one appointment (on same nor different days/times). It's bad.. so, my clients have to book multiple appointments for multiple services and times and it's just a huge mess. A real inconvenience. Is Acuity Scheduling worth the price? I suppose (there is a free version available but you are very very very very very limited). There is some work to be done, some upgrades and features that need to be placed before this is considered "Great" or "Awesome". There is a lot of things that this company can do to make this better and I am not convinced yet that they are even considering upgrading. Step up to the plate and upgrade your software and you have a homerun. Seriously.. maybe a grand slam. So far though, it's a single (or a walk) =(

Antwoord van Acuity Scheduling Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Daniel -- thanks for writing this review, and glad to hear that Acuity is perfect for you!

Just a couple things to clarify...
* Quite a bit can be changed with your colors, logo, and adding extra formatting all without CSS. That's just an extra bonus for especially techy people to totally revamp the look of their rescheduler.

* You can also embed the scheduler directly into your website. That way people can stay on your domain and completely book their appointment from within your site instead of going off to Acuity.
If you need a hand with that, our developers will even embed the scheduler into your website if you ask.

* Scheduling more than one service: you can offer that with add-on services. Under Appointment Types head over to Add-Ons then you can set up which services can be booked with which other ones.
For example, that can be used so if someone is booking a Haircut they can also add on Coloring and book both services at once.

E
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It's All Handle with Acuity!

Beoordeeld op 6/8/2016

I use Acuity for all of my scheduling needs with clients. From what I have researched, Acuity is the best all-inclusive appointment management program and has extensive features and integrations included that other appointment software does not have. You can have a very basic, bare bones setup or you can really dig into the backend and customize it endlessly. I love that I can create custom confirmation emails, separate products, group classes, take payments through Stripe or PayPal and that my clients get a reminder email before their session. The benefits are amazing!

Pluspunten

My favorite feature about Acuity is the overall ease of use. It is not complicated to manage for someone who isn't too tech savvy. It has easy to understand instructions, modern and clean user-interface and even a little wit and personality thrown into the design, which makes this software completely unique. I know that anyone looking to manage their client appointments will be more than satisfied with the benefits and features that Acuity offers as I have referred several people including real estate agents, personal stylists, web designers, interior designers, pet sitters and business coaches. The platform is so flexible and so customizable that there really isn't anyone who can't use it for their business needs.
There are even intake forms that can be individually assigned to an appointment type, which helps streamline my process of taking on new clients. I love the fact that I can create "Add-on" for specific appointment types if I want to offer an additional service, and the fact that I can hold a customer's credit card with or without charging. Like I said, there are numerous options!
The last and most important benefit is that Acuity enables an easy embedding for your website so you can maintain a professional look while keeping your customers on your website.

Minpunten

The only thing I can think of that I would like is to have intake forms that provide IFTTT, meaning that I could create questions that only show up if a user selects a specific response. The intake forms are great for the information that they do provide, but they could use a little upgrade in my opinion.

heather
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

NO customer service

Beoordeeld op 6/2/2020

Product is great. Customer service is terrible.

Pluspunten

It is user friendly and easy to use. My clients have mentioned that they like the ease of the software when scheduling.

Minpunten

You will never be able to speak to a customer service representative. Ever. They want to you to email and set up an appointment for someone to email you back and discuss your issue via email. It will take forever and when you are a small business owner, very frustrating to not be able to chat with someone and deal with an issue very quickly and get it resolved. Instead, it will take several days and because you just don't have the time to sit at your computer all day, you will just move on and never get your issues dealt with. They say that they do not offer phone support at all. To me, this is very poor customer service. Also, very frustrating when you have been paying the company for over five years and they can't even do you the curtesy of having a human call you.

Also, if you have different types of appointments you will be offering. You will not be able to only allow a certain appointment to be scheduled only next to another already scheduled appointment. So this will leave you with big empty windows of times between appointments. If you want to only allow customers to schedule next to already made appointments, you can do that. But that only is a convenience ,if all of your appointments are of the same type and time duration. If you have 30, 60, and 90 minute sessions, this will not be of use to you. It is very frustrating and negatively effects my business every single week. Again, you won't be able to talk to anyone to see address your issue.

Sarah

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Amazing. Seriously. If I could give more than 5 stars for customer support I totally would.

Beoordeeld op 12/6/2018

Ability to seamlessly manage multiple calendars, have ready access to calendar, client details and historical data, and access information remotely, but also securely!

Pluspunten

I was looking for software that A) Had the ability to seamlessly coordinate shared appointments across multiple calendars B) was REALLY easy to use and C) was HIPAA compliant. I couldn't easily find the dual calendar feature, and contacted customer support before I moved on, their executive was AWESOME. He understood my question (not easy!), pointed me in the right direction, set up the behind-the-scenes setting that I needed, was super helpful, and made me laugh. I've had a month to play with the software, and I'm really appreciating the features and ease of use. We don't use any of the customer-interfacing portion of the software, nor have we dabbled yet in the integrating of billing, but the core client/calendar management features have been SO great. I also really love the corporate culture of Acuity. Their on-screen prompts, quirky sense of humor, and human element (go read the bios of the employees), make me want to be part of their team. And their commitment to super-serve their clients made me feel like I was the most important client in the world, even though I was just one tiny little trial client checking them out. Finally, no matter how much I liked the product or the company, it would have been a dead-end if I couldn't ensure HIPAA compliance for our data protection and client confidentiality. Great features, robust security, and amazing support - all I need now are flowers and chocolate!

Minpunten

Well, apart from the fact that the one required feature I need (HIPAA compliant security) is only available at the highest paid level (regardless of what other features you may need), there's only one software challenge I've encountered. The daily calendar - where I can see one or all of the individual or shared calendars, is very useful - I can easily see open appointments as white space, so "at a glance" I can see what is available in an individual's calendar. The WEEKLY view, however, condenses the days' calendars, so it only shows the currently filled appointments and removing white space, making it difficult to visualize open appointments across multiple providers' calendars at one time. I have partially overcome this by creating color coded appointments for each provider (even though it's the same service), so that i can at least see quickly the volume of appointments by color. But the weekly calendar really only works effectively for me when looking at one provider's calendar at a time. There may be a way to customize the weekly view that I have not yet discovered, or a way to color-code the calendars rather than the appointments, worth an email to Shane in customer support, but regardless, not a deal breaker for me!

Kip
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

Love It - Great Customization - Solid Functionality

Beoordeeld op 12/5/2015

I was so excited about getting a scheduling system for my private practice. My excitement soon turned to disgust and amazement when I trialed service after service and most were vitally flawed. They either didn't have customization options (which was VERY important to me) or they simply didn't work. Either way, they reflected poorly on my business and I was truly amazed at how difficult it was to find one that did what I wanted it to. I found it with Acuity though. I am so happy and relieved to have the confidence that it's working properly and to have the customization options to make it integrate and flow with the rest of my business

Pluspunten

Besides the obvious, most important piece: it actually works (others did not), here are some other key pros.

So much customization. I'm astounded at how much you can modify the client's scheduling page. There's the root code and table(s) to actually get the job done but, on top of that, you can customize everything around it: the wording, the look, the buttons, the colors, the options, etc. The wording was especially important to me. I prefer that the scheduling system gives off a feel that is congruent with the rest of the business.

Clients have the option of creating an account/password if they want to manage all of their appointments. Everything syncs immediately with my personal google calendar. You create your blanket availability but then you can also manually block out times. You can 'pad' before and after appointments to make sure you're doing all you need to. You don't have to, but you can create different appointment types with different settings. You can also create a 'class' / 'group' and allow clients to reserve spots.

The other crucial part for me was the client-emails. Some of the systems provided little to no customization. They were basically going to talk to your clients however they felt like. You can customize all of it with Acuity. You can word the emails the way you want to. Clients get confirmations when you schedule something, cancel something, etc. You can choose to get a copy of the emails that are sent to clients so that you know exactly how it looks. You can even add a custom note (in addition to the original custom email) so that it's two-fold customized to that particular client for that particular situation.

In case I haven't been clear: it's the customization that is so crucial to me. :)

All this in mind, it's actually cheaper than many of the other systems. And I want to emphasize one more time: not only is the customization crucial, but other systems flat out didn't work. The actual coding seems so solid here.

Minpunten

This isn't a con - it's just an unknown. It's a new practice and I'm the only staff. Once there are other service providers, I don't know how well Acuity will flow with that. Considering the solid coding that they seem to have, I'm guessing it will work very well (with a lot of customization! haha) but I thought it's fair to mention that I'm not aware of how well the system works with multiple staff members.

One other tiny piece of con: how the actual system looks from the inside (on our end). It's not aesthetically joyous but I didn't buy Acuity as a piece of art that I can gaze into with a glass of wine. So I don't care that much. It works. And it lets me customize it so it integrates with my business and provide consistency and function for my clients. I love it and am relieved to have it.