Mindbody

4,0 (2.583)
Business management software voor gezondheid- en wellnessbedrijven

(2.583)

Leah
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

We LOVE MindBody!

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2018

At the time we began working with MindBody (5 years ago!), we had been managing our student database with Excel. At that time, we had about 350 students. I was running credit cards individually each month - for hours! We now have 550 students and I wake up on the 15th of the month and my work has been done for me!

Pluspunten

MindBody has endless possibilities. Every time we decide to do something new or extract reports, we are pleasantly surprised that MindBody already has that feature built in! The support is phenomenal. The video support is fantastic and I can usually answer my own question without having to get on the phone or wait til morning. We are so pleased with every aspect.

Minpunten

Took lots of time to learn and customize to our own way of doing business. Most of the time was spent with an extremely patient personal assistant. I am not tech savvy and not young. They took time with me and I never was made to feel inept (something I wish my kids could learn!). They answered endless questions and made absolutely sure that I was well versed.

Ramin
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great for automation for business, also a good tool for user

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2021

With a few hiccups from the user side (booking classes) and the up-sells I wouldn't jump to use this again in the future. Of course, with Covid we have no classes any longer but should we begin holding I may stick to the simpler Eventbrite booking platform. Mindbody just dominated the industry here in Los Angeles and although they have a good system, I don't think it's worth the costs unless you are a very large studio that sells out every class.

Pluspunten

I have used Mindbody from both sides of the fence, one as a user as well as a business owner. What I liked most as a user is that it's simple to use and allows the user to get a gambit of various class offerings without having to go to various different websites or apps. If you're looking for a yoga class at a certain time, a certain location- it gets you there and lets you book it right from the app.

Minpunten

This is strictly from the business side, it's a little clunky to use and again this is from the business side- the costs did increase over time with the add-ons. This can be very problematic because the up-sells didn't necessary equate to more guests to the mediation studio we were working through.

Eventbrite
denise
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Mindbody Supports my Body

Beoordeeld op 24/1/2023

Mindbody App allows me to schedule with ease, manage payments, and review schedules - anywhere, anytime. That is fabulous for my lifestyle - on the go and last minute!

Pluspunten

Scheduling via phone or online with the ability to change, add or cancel at any time is critical for my lifestyle. Mindbody allows me to manage my workouts which results in my improved physical fitness. I love the App!

Minpunten

I would like more details including required pics for yoga teachers. Sometimes I have choices in classes and prefer some teachers over others. So it would be nice to see who I am selecting (names get confusing).

Nicholas
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Review of Mindbody

Beoordeeld op 20/1/2023

Pretty good. The bugs are annoying and slow us down but the idea of it is perfect.

Pluspunten

the scheduling works great and makes it really easy to schedule our appointments.

Minpunten

It can be a bit slow at times and has several bugs.

Brittany

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Wonderful Capabilities for Larger Operations, Too Pricey for the Smaller Business

Beoordeeld op 6/12/2022

It was a wonderful system that met all of my scheduling and reporting needs. It's fast, and has the capability to track anything and everything via it's reporting systems. Huge advantage!

Pluspunten

This software does it all and has amazing customer service. Once implemented into my business things worked very smoothly. Online booking, scheduling, on the go access to business information and detailed reporting features made this software wonderful!

Minpunten

The price kept going up and it was already on the high end. There were a lot of functions I didn't need as a massage therapy business. It could also be complicated to use for my therapists. It was lacking integrated email marketing which I was paying for separately, further driving my monthly costs up.

David
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

LIGHTYEARS BEHIND THE COMPETITION

Beoordeeld op 10/12/2020

My experience was $500 per month at two locations of nigthmares, frustration, and apologies for clients. I truly should have left them years ago, but don't like making clients switch POS systems more than once in 5 years, and I should have just done it sooner.

Pluspunten

The only thing good about this software is the App on the customer facing side.

Minpunten

Customer Service, Pricing, Poor Interface, Difficult to Set Up.

Fresha

Redenen om voor Mindbody te kiezen

Booker was even worse... an easy bar to exceed.

Overgestapt van

Booker

Redenen om over te stappen op Mindbody

I left Mindbody for Fresha, and it's the best software I have used by a mile. Not only is the App smooth, defect free, attractive, and intuitive, it was also HUNDREDS of dollars a month CHEAPER! I honestly cannot say enough good things about Fresha. They continue to innovate and work within the beauty and hair industry to make the best product. Boulevard is a new up and comer, but even that I tried is far behind Fresha in value.
Christina

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Amazing app for my business

Beoordeeld op 19/1/2023

This app has been a great tool for scheduling, running reports, marketing, collecting payments, and providing some organiation to my business.

Pluspunten

This app has been great in helping manage my business. I love how easy it is to use and the ease of integration for clients to book services and to check clients in. It helps keep information private and it's simple to learn and be trained on. Customer support is always amazing and very helpful whenever I have a question or get stuck with something. The services provided by Mindbody are top notch and I highly recommended this app.

Minpunten

I enjoy the features of this platform overall, but it is on the more expensive side.

areej
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Good Software and easy schedule

Beoordeeld op 13/1/2023

Pluspunten

I have used both as an administrator and staff/user. I have a background in software and have used the software for many years. My personal experience with the app is that it was once highly recommended due to its exceptional deployment process. The customer support team is also reported to provide exceptional service.also, it makes it easy to find a wide variety of fitness classes. Whether you're interested in trying something new, like Barre, Yoga, or Boxing, or simply looking for a specific class, the app makes it easy to find what you need. Additionally, the app often runs deals and promotions, which makes it even more affordable to try new things.

Minpunten

If you're looking to book a class or purchase a subscription at a specific studio, they may not be available on the app. also, the software lost its appeal and has become outdated in terms of its user-interface and innovation

Geverifieerde reviewer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Pretty Good but a bit expensive

Beoordeeld op 8/1/2023

Generally it's a good software

Pluspunten

Lots of great features, appreciate the ability of having appointments and class bookings

Minpunten

It's expensive and the customer service can sometimes be difficult to access

Rebecca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Way too expensive and big for a small studio

Beoordeeld op 13/12/2022

Need an online timetable with booking system

Pluspunten

Easy to upload information Secure customer data

Minpunten

The price Not agile enough for a small studio. Customer service take too long to reply

Theresa

It is OKAY

Beoordeeld op 28/2/2020

I think until recently we were thinking of switching to something else that is more reasonably priced. I stayed on and am now using the new marketing software. We will see if it helps automate our business more.

Pluspunten

I like that it has an app and that our clients can easily sign up. Also, the billing makes it easy for a small business like ours.

Minpunten

We have been using MINDBODY for the last 3 years. I just think it is okay and think there are so many other products out there that have come out that might be better. My biggest gripe is the cost. I wish it scaled more with how big our fitness business is. We have a small business and don't do a lot of volume but in order to get the marketing features we have to pay a huge premium. I also was bothered that that they just increase costs by a lot after we used it for a year and never gave any training about the new features that we HAD to pay for. I don't like that their actual internal network and app don't help get new clients. DON'T ever pay for that feature as it takes a percentage from the sale. You are much better off doing your own sales and marketing.

Vagaro

Redenen om over te stappen op Mindbody

It seems to be the most widely used in the business
Stephanie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

MindBody Software is Mostly Great

Beoordeeld op 12/9/2019

Honestly, software is software these days. But my experience with MindBody is that the team of people they have behind the scenes is absolutely phenomenal. They just put on the most amazing in person event called Bold, and I was so impressed I already bought my ticket for next year. They also do a yearly training on their software called MindBody University, and I have heard great things. I'm hoping that once I attend, I will fall in love with the software as much as I have with the people.

Pluspunten

It has a lot of features that I need to run my business, like reports, memberships, and online booking for clients.

Minpunten

I do not find it intuitive, and sometimes it's glitchy and inconsistent.

Vagaro

Redenen om voor Mindbody te kiezen

I needed more functionality than it provided. Honestly, I also tried Booker, Full Slate, and Massage Book.

Overgestapt van

Bookeo

Redenen om over te stappen op Mindbody

It came recommended from my mentor.
Amanda

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Things are okay, but they could be better

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2018

Overall. Our experience is a positive one.
We certainly have our frustrations and have been met with dead ends on more than one occasion.
We have been continually researching and discussing with peers the use of other similar products to see if there would be a similar and more cost effective fit for us.

Pluspunten

-visually, it is simple and appealing
-The customer service team is responsive and intelligent and we appreciate the remote controlling of the screen to learn while issues are resolved
-Mostly it has accommodated the needs of our business

Minpunten

-It is clearly most functional for a class-based business, we would love to see improvements and functionality for appointment based (one that stands out, is being able to schedule through our Google Business listing)
-The fact that you raise your rates and do not grandfather in your current subscribers to stay at the same rate is really sneaky and I do not respect that at all. Just because you add features that we did not ask for or need, does not mean that your happy clients should be forced into higher cost for services they do not want. Some customer loyalty would be nice.
-There are features that we "cannot change" at all that would make our business run more smoothly (how the check out options are arranged, the way that clients are able to book certain times using your software through our website, and using a GC to pay for a service when booking online...to name a few)
-When mind body is down, our business is DOWN, and we have seen first hand how horrible of an impact this can have for us

Antwoord van MINDBODY Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Amanda-

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Our recent acquisition of Booker Software was aimed at improving the experience for appointment-based businesses like yours.

In addition, we apologize for the impact that we have on your business when our software has an event, but know that we are actively working on solutions to prevent that from happening in the future.

Gina
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Mindbody post virus apocalypse

Beoordeeld op 7/7/2020

In normal times, mb while not perfect is worth the expense. There are a lot of features and you used to be able to call them 24/7. But in the world of covid, it's too expensive and it's even harder to access customer service, the hours are limited and the wait times very long. We put our mb account on hold- which costs $50 a month- you can actually get software for that amount. Pre-covid rating is 4 and now it's a 3

Pluspunten

Before the virus hit, I loved Mindbody. The high monthly fee was worth the expense because the software automatically links up with 3rd party vendors like Class Pass and gym pass. Plus nearly every studio is using this software so it's easy to pick up traveling clients or sales via their dynamic pricing option. In short, the subscription is super high but in normal times you get a lot of it in return. This is not the case at the moment. They did offer 1 month subscription relief and 2 if you commit to 2 years but I don't know if we will make it? Most of the support staff is super friendly and helpful.

Minpunten

Given it's many features, the software is sophisticated and not easy to use. Could never figure out the private yoga feature or how to show the studio was being rented so for us not to be able to do this - it was very expensive. Also we were one of the first studios to live stream so we got set up prior =however not all mb reps could accurately advise how to set up. We paid for adverting on fb and google, got many clicks and zero conversions- people kept getting tripped up in mb. A survey indicated over 30% of users had a hard time booking, paying for or accessing live stream classes on mb. I literally spent all day every day troubleshooting with mb reps, instructors and clients. I wonder ho many people we lost that got turned off? We decided to move our live stream and on demand off he platform.

Lauren
  • Sector: Sport

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Excellent at providing options, but slightly over-complicated

Beoordeeld op 8/8/2019

Overall, this product is a good solution for any gym or membership based company. I have not been able to find an option out there that has as many capabilities as Mindbody does, so I've chosen to stick with it. While it does have some inconveniences, it is a very reliable flexible software, which at the end of the day is the most important thing anyway.

Pluspunten

The sheer range of things this program can do is extremely impressive. Having just one program that can do so much is a huge plus in terms of simplicity and frugality. Specifically, it is very nice to have a POS, scheduling software, and online booking all in one. You can have two computers set up at your gym that can handle everything. Extremely convenient.

Customer service is pretty good. I never had to wait on hold for longer than a few minutes. Sometimes the help takes longer than seems necessary and is difficult to follow, but I think that is more than fault of this somewhat convoluted software than the actual customer service itself.

The software is easily accessible from anywhere. Surprisingly, their mobile platform is actually pretty good!

Minpunten

The main Con in a word is Convoluted. Everything is multiple steps, navigating the software can be difficult, and the layout is not intuitive in the slightest. I strongly dread training new employees on this software. It usually takes me about two hours just to go through everything with them...It's a headache. Like anything else, it's not too bad once you learn it, but learning it is not fun.

The POS is a little clunky. Processing is a bit slow- this was an issue even on a new computer. At my former employer, we actually ended up buying a different POS because we were so tired of putting up with the one built I to Mindbody. We still used the Mindbody one for class and competition registrations, but everything else (open gym admissions, merchandise, snacks, and drinks) went through the other system.

Jeff
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Missing basic functions that a small business can't afford to be without

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2021

Pluspunten

It's well known so your clients will recongnise it. Not suitable for spa or salon, maybe it's ok for gyms or classes.

Minpunten

1. No option to take a deposit at the time of booking! Only an option to do it manually and pray that customers will do it of thier own accord or pay a staff member to sift through all your appointments and call people. Mindbody will only force customers to pay in full at the time of booking (very agressive) or pay nothing and leave your business a sitting duck for no-shows. Ridiculous in 2021. Quick way to kill a small business with constant no-shows and wasted time. Seems like such a basic function that every software should have!!!!

2. Mindbody does not play nice with others, you are forced to use thier POS system and pay astronomical processing fees. Venmo, paypal and quickbooks offer merchant processing for much less but there is zero viable option to intergrate them. POS system options from them are also from the dinosaur ages, no option for contactless? ITS 2021!!!!

3. Confirmation emails/texts can not be customized depending on appointment type, this leaves you unable to customize anything thats automatically sent and only allows you to enforce blanket policies. Not good enough for such expensive software and not suitable for spas or salons offering various different services.

Alissa

Mindbody Review

Beoordeeld op 13/8/2019

Pluspunten

Comprehensive. Lots of features and options. A lot of reporting (although I think it could be better). The app and the exposure you get as part of that.

Minpunten

Simple tasks can be far too complicated. It at times does not feel it is built by daily users. If so, some of the steps needed would seemingly be decreased (although I will say this has improved somewhat over time). Absence of a solid dashboard report. I have to pull numbers from several places and numbers for a certain metric report differently on different reports. This causes me and my team to lose confidence in the reporting. There also aren't simple and common metrics reported like membership sales closing rate or member retention rate. I get frustrated that we have to outsource a lot of functions to other vendors for things that could be integrated into the software. Things like more customization of the auto-emails. More options for the retention emails that we pay a pretty penny for at the highest level. Finally, customer support responsiveness is not consistently great. After last year's conference we established a contact who was for a time responsive but then fell off. Now it seems like a complete headache to get any issue or question addressed. We are a 7 location studio who spends over $25K for your software annually. I feel we deserve a dedicated and responsive rep.

Chelsea

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Mindbody Review

Beoordeeld op 30/1/2019

Our overall experience has been truly great. The customer service staff are excellent and they almost always have a good answer for us and a way to make business easier for us when we need to call to get help from them. The app is beautiful and the Mindbody team really does an excellent job supporting it's customers and marketing them all (from little guys like us, to huge brands worldwide).

Pluspunten

It is fairly user friendly, and there are a lot of tutorials which are great for helping my staff and I find the answers for questions without needing to call and contact a customer service representative. I like that you can use it for multiple types of appointments/services all in one place, instead of needing different software to support each one.

Minpunten

Some things are not super user friendly. There seem to be places where there are quite a few "work arounds" that need to happen in order for us to achieve the outcome we are looking for, and that makes it confusing for the client and for our staff. I feel there isn't always just ONE single way to do something, which makes training new staff a bit more difficult. The price is also a little high. With the increase this year it has been an adjustment for our business since we are a pretty low priced fitness studio, but overall it has still been worth the investment for having everything managed in one place.

Jeff

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Mindbody on Your Mind?

Beoordeeld op 4/9/2020

Overall we have been satisfied with this software, otherwise we wouldn't have stuck with it for this long. There are other, cheaper scheduling software programs out there that do the same bang for your buck, but we advise people to compare when shopping first. This can be a bit pricy especially if you don't use all of the bells and whistles.

Pluspunten

My company has been using this software for over 5 years and I don't think that we have even scratched the surface of all of the features that it can do. We have been satisfied with it's easy use.

Minpunten

Because it is such an extensive software, the price can be rather high. Especially for small businesses. To top it off, they keep raising the prices every couple of months, but we don't see any new features or improvements to justify the price hike.

Candice

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good gym management software for cash-basis accounting

Beoordeeld op 25/8/2022

Support is fairly good, the software offers a lot of features, but depending on your market, some may not be available. Not having payment processing available in our market makes using the system that much more complex.

Pluspunten

It’s robust and has a lot of tried and tested features. The MindBody team is also always updating features to make the customer and user experience better. The mobile app is decent, too.

Minpunten

It’s not built for businesses that run accrual accounting, i.e. where we report on membership revenue across the life of a contract as opposed to in the month that it was paid. Reporting needs a lot of work. There are also too many steps to run specific mission-critical processes like retail.

GymMaster en ZENOTI
Rachel

Perfect for Yoga Students and Teachers

Beoordeeld op 8/5/2019

Pluspunten

Mindbody actually has two apps. I'm not sure sure which one specifically this review is targeted toward, so I'll talk about both. Mindbody has an app for potential students/clients that allows them to register for classes and workshops. As a yoga practitioner, this is the primary way that I use it, but it also can be connected to other types of fitness facilities as well as spas. It's a convenient way to find locations near you, read reviews, and get signed up for classes. Mindbody also has a "Business" app which shows the "back of house" view for studio owners or class instructors to use. Even on your phone you're able to check students in, accept payments, get liability waivers signed, etc. It's actually saved me several times when the studio internet has gone out or I've been teaching as a substitute at unfamiliar studios. Both apps are very beautifully designed!

Minpunten

On the app for students/clients, my only critique is that with one of the more recent updates the "Explore" feature is less intuitive than it used to be. It's still fine, but I just got used to the old format.

Kathleen
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Not just software - it's a total business enhancement product!

Beoordeeld op 30/4/2019

My experience with MindBody has been amazing and I can't recommend this company enough! From the sales people who listened to what we wanted to do to the training that can't be matched anywhere else - to the ease of the software use.....I love this software and it's well worth the price because you get SO much more than just a software package.

Pluspunten

I love the flexibility and detail of this software. There isn't anything I can't do - even if it's not directly named as it is in my particular business, there is usually a module or screen that I can use for my purpose. And, I love the reports and the wealth of articles that I can go to if I find something that I need help with! I think what I love most though, is that the company is invested in my business success and they actively look for ways to help and have great suggestions. Not, only that, there are places to interact with other business owners to get even more ideas. And, that training is top notch - personable, caring people who truly want to help and ensure success. Amazing product - Amazing company. Oh - did I mention the branded app! Our customers think we're SO cool because we have this!

Minpunten

There isn't much I don't like, frankly! I wish the credit card reader worked a little better. It seems to have issues more often that not and makes me hand enter the credit card information - which costs more. I have tried getting another reader but have the same issues with both.

Laura
  • Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

OK Software- bad customer service, cc processing times scattered, very expensive!!!

Beoordeeld op 8/12/2016

I own a music school. We were able to make MB work with what we do. Billing, scheduling, marketing all in one place-excellent~ CC processing is strange. Your money can hit your bank "whenever" and processing times are always different- one month is was very late which cost us hundreds in fees. They would not pay for the late fees we incurred. There is no customer service. You get put on hold and then an answering machine asks for a call back number. Recently approached by a different software who does the same thing for much less! So far their customer service is responsive and the configuration is similar. Set up more intuitive and clearer than MB. What MB does not tell you is how much it costs for you to leave, a high amount of money to export credit card information. Read all of the Terms of Service agreement which is on the very bottom of the website in tiny writing. Overall horrible experience with the people and policies of this company.

Pluspunten

It worked for what I needed it to do. The reports section was very good.

Minpunten

Not intuitive to use. Big learning curve. Processing times are never the same. Constant contact integration is not accurate. Customer service is terrible. Incredibly over priced for a small business. It costs a huge fee to leave if you want your cc data.

Natalie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Generally great but missing key components

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2022

Hit or miss

Pluspunten

You can do many things. I also like the ability to get to support easy.

Minpunten

Family accounts are a must, bugs are not fixed before rolling out new additions or even updated software, campaigns need to be easier to manipulate, contact logs are important and were taken away with mindbody experience, issues with staff logins with mindbody experience, no option to opt out of new features if they're not optimized, martial arts belts should be able to be manipulated to change the name

Tracy

• Klantenondersteuning

This is a very easy scheduler for fitness centers

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2018

Pluspunten

I love the ease of making and creating appointments. It's a very easy program to start using right away with your small business. I love how you can set up prepaid appointments, but the process to figure it out was rough (more on that later).
The reports are great for book keeping and help me keep a great account of our business and it has everything my accountant needs.
My clients love the appointment reminders.
My trainers love the ease of the app to schedule clients any where they are.

Minpunten

My least favorite things are setting up classes and figuring out the back end was a lot of trial and error. I wish they had better YouTube videos created by the company on how to creat all of these. The support is very slow and not always the best with communication.
We had to do work arounds with the inventory as well. Again once we figured out how to set up the low inventory alerts and the different sections it worked for our company

Antwoord van MINDBODY Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Tracy-

We'd love to connect with you about what content we can provide to improve your experience with MINDBODY. Would you be willing to set up a call with us?