Wix

Sorteren op

Stasha
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best free option for teaching online

Beoordeeld op 12/7/2022

As a free option, it has only standard features, and it is effortless to get it all done and functional, even if you are a novice. I find it useful for school and online learning. It's easy to set up and use.

Pluspunten

I like it because of its easy modification and editor. I was able to add the menu items, submenu, pages, and content on it, either text, videos, music, etc. It was easy for students to follow lessons and to be able to learn online.

Minpunten

I can't complain about anything. If you were looking for more managed options and tools, of course, you have to pay for it. There are no reasonable cons to free service.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

I realize that it offers better templates and has well-organized everything I can follow without any knowledge.
Kalina
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Wix, Your Potential Business Site Builder or No?

Beoordeeld op 9/6/2022

Overall my experience with wix has been great. By using wix I'm eliminating business problems by being able to create professional template alternatives, providing an easy and understanding website creator, and showing products I am selling easily for customers to view and purchase if they need to. Benefits I realize I have by using Wix is that I am able to provide excellent customer service to my clients and this helps me gain a more clientele and great reviews/ratings from customers.

Pluspunten

Overall I really like using wix as a website builder. I believe the most impactful features wix provides is having many customized options like using artistic illustrations and templates to add to your site, you're able to have a professional logo of your own, customer support is easy to connect with, and you're able to discover new techniques that show you different ways of providing services to customers. Integrations were fairly easy for me to do with existing business processes I use like Goodle Drive, PayPal and Zapier.

Minpunten

I didn't really find any features that weren't useful for any business to use when creating his website. The only issue I did have a few times was sometimes Wix lags with internet connection and can a little time to load. But this issue has only occured twice for me. As mentioned before no difficulties happened for me when integrating with existing business processes I currently use.

Anny
  • Sector: Vertalingen en lokalisatie
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

A useful tool for non-specialist users to build websites

Beoordeeld op 18/7/2022

I've had a long-running website promoting the freelance services I offer. I use Wix with the desire to build a website with a new look, it took me a few days to get used to how the tools work, but after that I didn't finish, because I felt like I can't really freely change the graphic, the layout of the content, there are too many limitations. Wix mainly provides templates with the most simplified interface, focusing on eye-catching colors and simple content.

Pluspunten

Wix has colorful templates available, suitable for those who want to promote the image of an advertising campaign, or a certain product. Wix is suitable for young customers with the following criteria: not many words but many images. So it is often appropriate to build websites with an interface similar to social networks, not a blog that provides a lot of information.

Minpunten

Websites sometimes don't load quickly, especially when it comes to viewing and selecting templates. Templates usually do not provide many features to be able to change the graphic, but only a few brief content. In general, users are still limited to being able to build a website by themselves that has a lot of content, many pages and many sections.

Jonathan
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Easy-to-use CMS Platform

Beoordeeld op 14/7/2022

Wix allows us to easily manage 5 active sites and create pop-up sites for conferences. Our sites range from blogging to event registration to general information/contact submission.

Pluspunten

Wix is an incredibly versatile content management system for websites. It's both for a novice, and for a seasoned web developer. The more you grow in your knowledge, Wix is right there to give you the tools and resources you need to upgrade your site and make it better. This includes dynamic forms and pages along with stored databases.

Minpunten

The only slight issue/delay we had was setting up our storefront. We needed to integrate with Wix POS and that took about a day or so to get approved. We also had a little trouble with integrating a tax system, but they were minor delays.

WordPress, Squarespace en Weebly

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

Wix is by far the easiest, most robust CMS on the market. It has a tremendous amount of add-ons to grow with us. We've added in blogs, event features, etc. that were incredibly easy to integrate into our sites without much hassle.

Weebly

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

Again, easy-of-use and overall management of all of our sites in one place. Their storefront functionality is relatively easy to get up and running and also integrates with the Wix POS system for our in-person conferences.
Muhammad
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

WIX is easy platform

Beoordeeld op 7/7/2022

Wix is one of the most easy-to-use platforms. with minimum effort, great designs are created. Wix is a cloud-based platform that creates easy layouts. All layouts are created with easy drag and drop features. Wix also allows users to import templates. These templates can be customized according to one's interests. As a WIX User, I have found this platform efficient and easy.

Pluspunten

The drag and drop function makes designing easy.
The easy interface is one of the most prominent features of WIX among all CMS.
Enhanced security with no compromise on speed.

Minpunten

The starter pack of WIX includes ads on your site.
Not unlimited plans.
Bandwidth and storage are limited.

Luke
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great in the past

Beoordeeld op 21/7/2022

Glad to use it but wish I used it more to sell books

Pluspunten

It's free version can fulfill most of your needs. The explanation of how-to is good for anyone with basic computer skills.

Minpunten

Nothing special that makes it stand out. Some things are quite tricky to move around and change.

Paul
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Great application

Beoordeeld op 8/6/2022

My overall experience with wix is one of learning, discovery, growth, and enjoyment.

Pluspunten

I really like the flexibility that wix offers me as a designer. I'm able to design every single aspect of the my websites either from scratch or from a template. The interface is intuitive and is packed full of useful features. Being able to add widgets and my own html code makes my sites truly unique to me and allows me to embed flexibility and functionality into the designs.

Minpunten

Because of the complexity of the tool is can often use a lot of resources.

Squarespace en Weebly

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

The ease of managing the website designs and the speed of building the website and publishing them.
desmond

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easily create a professional website with Wix

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2022

Very satisfactory

Pluspunten

Easy customizable websites creating tools and content creation tools

Minpunten

Drag and drop design in wix can sometimes limit creativity. There's is no unlimited plan as well.

Cricri
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Very good software, easy to use and free

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2022

In general, the software is easy and pleasant to use. The advantage is that you can easily import your own media, as the library is quite poor. I comment on the free version, maybe the paid version has more templates. In the free version their LOGO remains visible when the site is published, but not for the paid version, but that's the game! I recommend it.

Pluspunten

Easy to use software, allows you to create a website or a blog quickly. Ideal for beginners. Allows to adapt easily the responsive during the creation.
The strong point, there are many features present even with the free version.

Minpunten

The templates and backgrounds are not very exhaustive, and the library should be a little more complete.

Tiffany
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good choice.

Beoordeeld op 30/6/2022

I really like the WIX format. It was easy to use and there were good/sufficient template choices. Overall, it came down to Square product integration for me. I think free trials are the way to go to find what works well and has the right options and integrations needed for your business.

Pluspunten

I found WIX fairly easy to use, as far as set up, value, etc, overall, but ended up ultimately choosing another product.

Minpunten

I really liked the WIX format. It came down to template choices for me and Square product integration.

Utkarsh

You don't need a Website Coder if you choose Wix

Beoordeeld op 10/7/2022

I have built around 5-6 websites on wix and i can assure it being the best choice because, i am no code writer or website designer, but because wix has a very user friendly drag drop experience, it is so simple to use and operate.

Pluspunten

The ease at which you can build a website using wix is phenomenal. The drag drop functionality is what defines wix and makes it accessible to a common person to design a website as per his own requirements. Additionally, all the add ons are spot on !! Design is good too, but more options would always be better. Features like media upload, enquiry tabs and instant chat are great add ons too.

Minpunten

The first thing wix needs to fix is the conversation of website from desktop to mobile version. When you build a desktop site, the mobile site is completely messed up and is as good as making the site again while editing the mobile version.

haseeb

Wix review

Beoordeeld op 25/7/2022

I had a good experience with Wix. I think it's a great platform for people who are looking to build their own website, but don't have much experience. It's easy to use, and they have a lot of options to choose from when it comes to the design of your site. You can also easily add pages and blog posts, which is great if you're looking to keep things organized.

The only thing I wasn't super impressed with was the customer service reps—they seemed kind of robotic at times.

Pluspunten

What I liked most about Wix is how easy it was to get started. The platform is user-friendly, and the interface is intuitive.

It's also really nice that Wix has a ton of templates for designing your website, so you don't have to worry about getting that part right.

I'm really happy with how my site turned out!

Minpunten

I didn't like the fact that Wix didn't have a lot of features in the free version, and I couldn't get my website to load very quickly.

WordPress VIP en Blogger

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

I made the switch to Wix because I wanted a platform that was easy to use, with excellent support. I've been building websites for years and have used multiple platforms. Wix is by far my favorite! The platform is incredibly intuitive, so it's easy to learn even if you're new to web design. I also love that they have a free trial—it means you can get started right away without having to spend any money!

shakeel
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Wix: world easiest drag-drop website builder

Beoordeeld op 20/7/2022

My overall experience with Wix has been positive. My expertise in website building is limited, but Wix made it easy for me. There are a lot of features I love about Wix, including e-commerce, multiple payment gateways integrations, and automation emails.

Pluspunten

Wix is best tool for quick starting web designing without coding. If you are an entrepreneur or a small business owner, you can build a website on a budget. Wix also offers paid and free plans with a lot of feathers, built-in templates, and SEO tools. There are all the features you need to build a simple, customizable, and pleasing website at first glance with this tool.
Probably, the biggest reason people prefer Wix is the speed at which they can build a website and the ease at which they can update it.

Minpunten

Compared to other platforms, Wix websites can sometimes appear less professional. Your website's user experience will be diminished when you build it with a DIY site builder, which can lead to lost customers and revenue. It is not good to use the free version of this platform because it contains a watermark.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

I was looking for something simple and fast at the time, and Wix provided exactly that. It was less expensive and more customizable.
Ngonidzashe
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Honest Wix Review

Beoordeeld op 20/7/2022

I have a few online Wix stores that I have created, the overall experience was great but it is a bit expensive if you do not require most of the features they offer. Some of the most important features such as your domain are in the highest plans which can be quite pricey if you do not need to use a majority of their features. It is great for an online store rather than a website that only provides information and does not require purchases.

Pluspunten

Wix has an array of features that allow you to manage your website, your content and your products if you are running an e-commerce store. The best feature is the ability to integrate Wix with so many other useful apps for your website such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Ecwid etc. This allows you to not limit the capabilities of your website and the user experience it can provide for your viewers.

Minpunten

It is not user-friendly for someone who is not familiar with or has never set up their own website with the necessary apps and Wix tools that are needed to create a website that is autonomous as the user needs to manually integrate Wix with these apps especially if the user does not know what those apps are for and how to use them once they have been integrated.

Veronika
  • Sector: Automotive
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Everybody can become website designer/builder with WIX

Beoordeeld op 1/7/2022

In addition to offering fantastic products and services, Wix is also available to assist with technical problems or questions about setting up an online store, for example. Wix features an integrated live chat feature where you can quickly receive answers to your queries. Every time I've needed to use the live chat feature, a helpful customer support representative has welcomed me and done all in their ability to answer my question or resolve my problem. When a problem couldn't be resolved right away, it was escalated to another department, and I almost always got an email from that department the next day or so. The email was often sent to let me know that the problem had been resolved. WIX is great! I love it.
They are hands down one of the best website companies with the best customer service team out there.

Pluspunten

Wix has excellent customer service, and I've noticed that it keeps improving over time.
My page now has a simple Google calendar integration that is useful to our neighbors. The capability to specifically alter the website's mobile version is one of my other favorite features.
It has a ton of templates and capabilities, is simple to use and onboard, and has outstanding documentation.

Minpunten

I couldn't really think of any things he used to build his website that wouldn't be beneficial to any firm. The only problem I occasionally encountered was that Wix occasionally has internet connection slowness and takes a little while to load. However, I've only seen this problem twice. As I previously indicated, I had no problems integrating with the business procedures I was already using.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A good all round web solution

Beoordeeld op 30/6/2022

I moved to Wix from another provider because it offered an all in one ecommerce solution at a reasonable price. It was easy to set up using the web templates which I then bespoked into the site I wanted. Wix offer different levels of packages and you can start your site at a low level and move up as your needs grown. They also offer regular deals to move to an annual package which is great once you are established

Pluspunten

The standard package gives you a great start to build a website and you can add on features that you want as your needs change.

Integrates a CRM and email system into the package if needed.

Face to face and online events are easy to set up.

I use a separate domain provider and setting the DNS up was easy with the instructions provided by Wix

SEO is easy to set up for the site and can be amended page by page if you need to

They are quick with customer service and listen to users needs - when I started you couldn't schedule blogs but this was changed within a few months.

Minpunten

It's easy to add on lots of extras and start to build up more expense before you need them. Best advice is to grown slowly and add on what you need when you need it.

When I started you couldn't schedule blogs but this was changed within a few months.

WordPress, Weebly en Shopify

Functionality

Weebly en Shopify

Good all round solution
Kristen
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Incredible Website Building Software!

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2022

I have overall had a very positive experience with Wix. It’s increased sales and efficiency for our small business and helped us increase our online presence and reach new customers.

Pluspunten

This software makes it incredibly easy to build a website for your business! As a small business, we are very thankful to have tried Wix. It has a lot of features and a very user friendly interface and design. It’s modern, straightforward, has a well developed app, and has amazing customer service. I couldn’t be happier with this software! It has beyond exceeded my expectations and helped me create a beautiful website for our small business that has helped increase our online presence and sales.

Minpunten

I don’t have any complaints - it’s been amazing!

GitHub

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

Wordpress was super glitchy - especially the app! I primarily use apps and rarely have time to sit down at a computer to access our site so a good functioning app is a must.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

It looked a lot better - more features and better customer support!
Jana
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple or complex, it's always beautiful!

Beoordeeld op 3/5/2022

Wix has been a very positive experience. I also work with a rep who has been amazing. I can't see ever switching to another platform.

Pluspunten

As a former Creative Director, having a website that reflected the exact personality of my business was paramount. Wix has the tools, customization and power to create *exactly* what I wanted. As my business has grown, I have come to appreciate even more capabilities in e-commerce, reports, automated tasks and CRM.

I like the Wix platform so much that I volunteered to create another site for a state-wide animal lost and found service. The new site had completely different features than my business site: user generated posts, links to outside programs, API incorporation from a third party. In other words, lots of techy stuff in addition to the pretty stuff. It was making this site that I truly appreciated the added capability of WIX's coding ability. I'm not an expert (far from it), but we were still able to make some fancy stuff work like a charm!

Minpunten

The more I work with Wix, the more I want it to do. Sometimes the features are already added, sometimes not. The nice thing about finding a feature you want that isn't available yet is that you can up-vote it. When the feature is added, Wix let's you know. (Happy dance time!)

Christopher
  • Sector: Tabak

The Wix Review

Beoordeeld op 23/4/2022

As I said. Being a regular entrepreneur who just wants to sell their products online. I had two options. One could hire a developer and give him enough money to build a website, or the other could learn coding to create his own website, but this is a problem. Is it takes time to learn Coding Here, WIX helped me develop a website without coding. I was able to add my product, price it on time, and track the total number of orders I received.
You can change the theme of your website if you want, so in a nutshell, using this platform has saved you a lot of money.

Pluspunten

It helped me when I switched to WIX, I didn't have to do anything special to perfect my website.
All the tools for creating a website are already included in the platform.

It was a drag-and-drop game for me. At the time, I was learning how to code (HTML, CSS, and Javascript), so their Wix helped me build the entire website.
I was able to create and modify content, headers, text, colors, photos, sizes, and more.

Another element I like the most is that hosting and domains are only from Wix and are automatically connected, so you don't have to buy anything from different platforms.

Minpunten

I agree that this site has so many tools that it helps beginners to create very graphic or dynamic entire websites, but the site loads very slowly, and the audience bounce rate or traffic.
It also has the disadvantage of being expensive.
If you have an e-commerce related website as I built with Wix.
Due to the bounce rate, it was producing very low leads. My traffic couldn't load my website completely, so after a while, they leave my website and jump to another website. This was a big issue for me, so I left Wix and chose WordPress. This site also has its drawbacks, which is pricing. If you need hosting or other services, the price of this platform will be a little higher than the market.
As I said, after a while, I jumped to a very cheap WordPress platform.
All you have to do is learn how to install WordPress on your hosting and you're ready to go.

Zeki
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Una alternativa económica

Beoordeeld op 9/4/2022

Lo uso frecuentemente ya que soy redactor de contenido y tengo uno de mis sitios alojados en WIX.
Es un sitio que me ha facilitado bastante las cosas por la buena explicación detallada que tiene aunque si que me gustaría poder tener control sobre todos los archivos que se cargan en mi sitio y de esa manera tener control sobre la experiencia del visitante.

Pluspunten

El uso de WIX es sumamente sencillo, tiene constructor de sitios automático, te explica en detalle todos los pasos que debes de seguir para poder tener tu sitio correctamente funcionando y con todos los widgets que te permiten añadir funciones a tu página web.
Posee un servicio de subdominios que te permite tener tu propio sitio web si no puedes pagar por un dominio propio.

Minpunten

Falta que implementen la posibilidad de quitar los scripts y archivos de estilo que vienen por defecto en el sitio, ya que aunque no sepas que están allí, hacen que la página tarde unos segundos más en cargar, y eso afecta a la experiencia de los usuarios que visitan la página.

Blogger

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

Deje de utilizar wordpress por sus precios sumamente altos, y por el hecho de que wordpress te cobra hasta por el más mínimo movimiento que haces en el sitio.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

Elegí WIX por su buena atención al cliente y la facilidad que tiene para cada movimiento que quieras hacer al momento de crear tu sitio web. Contar con esas características es fundamental para tener un buen desempeño y comodidad cuando comienzas en el área de desarrollo web o redacción de artículos.
Yulia
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

All-in-one website builder for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 31/3/2022

I've been using Wix to build websites for small businesses for about two years. So far so good, you can design beautiful and selling pages with it.

Pluspunten

Wix is a highly functional drag-and-drop website builder that covers most small business needs for digital presence. It has a lot of templates to start building your website with, but they are also very customizable. Wix seems to be the best for building sites on which you can sell services and appointments. It's also great for selling physical products and creating event pages. It also has in-built email marketing tools, which helps to save budget.

Minpunten

Unlike WordPress, Wix is not great for building large dynamic websites or e-stores. Even though there are many plugins, you're still very limited in what you can do with Wix. The builder gets heavy and takes a lot of time to load and make changes. Besides, you cannot have many people working on the site simultaneously.

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

Squarespace was too limited for design and didn't have many tools that Wix has.

Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

Wix is easier to learn, especially if you have a limited budget for the website/marketing.
Justin
  • Sector: Entertainment

Wix is the Easiest Website Builder on the the Internet

Beoordeeld op 2/4/2022

Wix was able to solve my hosting and website design issues in a user friendly website builder that solved some of my biggest hurdles on the internet. It allowed me to focus on other things that I was not able to tend to and freed up a lot of my time.

Pluspunten

I am not really a web designer. I have spent thousands of dollars attempting to build "the perfect website."
However, I was never really happy with any of my websites and continued to search on the internet for other options. After seeing numerous commercials on TV and also raving reviews from my friends, who are also not web designers, I decided to give Wix a chance. It really changed the game for me. I was able to build my website in one day and fine tune it over time. I also love the fact that it includes free hosting. That was really something that popped out at me.

Minpunten

I would like to see more 3rd party integrations. I also would like to see more tutorials on how to use the deeper functions and connect all the dots. I feel like the pricing is kind of steep but I understand that it is costly to build a website. However, since the hosting was included, I felt like it was a worth while investment to do the yearly plan.

BigCommerce en Shopify

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

It was waaaay too complicated and I needed something super simple and easy to work with. I was tired of having to learn complicated features and it was too technical.

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

BigCommerce REALLLLLLY sucks. There was no easy way to navigate it and the 3rd party integrations totally sucked. Shopify took too much commission on sales and that deterred me away from using it.
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Review of Wix.com: Is This Website Builder Good Enough For Your Business?

Beoordeeld op 20/3/2022

I have had a generally positive experience with Wix. The website builder is easy to use and lets you create a professional-looking website without having to learn coding or design. There are a wide range of templates to choose from, and you can customize them to fit your brand.

Wix also has a good selection of features, including a built-in blog, e-commerce capabilities, and social media integration. Customer support is available via phone, email, or live chat. Overall, Wix is a good option for small businesses who want to create a website without hiring a developer.

Pluspunten

There are many website builders on the market, but Wix is one of the most popular. It has a user-friendly platform that makes it easy for anyone to create a website. Plus, there are many templates to choose from, and you can also create a custom design.

Wix also offers a wide range of features, including SEO tools, eCommerce capabilities, and social media integrations. And if you need help creating or updating your website, Wix has a support team that is available 24/7.

Minpunten

I didn't like the fact that I couldn't change the font style or size.

Thomas
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Wix: A great option for building your online website.

Beoordeeld op 15/3/2022

My overall experience with Wix has been a positive one. I have been able to put together a web page that truly embodies the spirit of my business and also manage all the details of my work in a streamlined manner that I haven't found anywhere else.

Pluspunten

Wix offers a large variety of styles, services, and integrations in a way that is simple and more effective than its competitors. I love that I can manipulate my web page however I want and key features like bookings, event management, and detailed layouts help your work stand out from the rest and you don't need to be an expert in coding to do it. This software is very intuitive and user friendly in a space that can be very overwhelming.

Minpunten

The only thing I like least about this software is the lack of flexibility when it comes to website resizing. With webpages being viewed on a variety of screen sizes, it would be amazing to be able to manage page and text breakpoints within Wix without having to switch to EditorX. Which is another editor a part of Wix but more expensive.

WordPress en Squarespace

More customizable features.

Squarespace

Redenen om over te stappen op Wix

Wix offered competitive pricing for the features it delivers that alternative products lacked.
Alfredo
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great easy to use platform but be wary of its "Low Cost", most additional basic features will...

Beoordeeld op 3/3/2022

If you're coming from another platform such as wordpress or creating your first website for your business or personal use, this is a god send. Just be careful to understand all the right features for you, what you need, so you don't end up with a plan that is 5x what you would've planned initially. It gets out of control really fast. Other than that, it's a pretty reliable platform for novice users and want a site that looks more professional.

Pluspunten

I found the whole wix platform and ecosystem easy to use, tightly integrated and with a simple user experience. Setting up a website, modifying it and publishing is quite straightforward. There are a vast number of templates, and the editing features are very easy to use for non coders or non graphic designer. You can move around elements and change sizes with ease.

Minpunten

Pretty much any additional and sometimes necessary feature needs an upgrade, so it can become easily a "not so cheap" option. It's really a trade off but not the one you enjoy doing.
The customer support is lacking to non existant, so if you never run into any questions or problems, you're going to be fine. But the moment you have a problem that needs an answer, it's not an enjoyable experience. They do have a quite robust FAQ and help guide, but in my experience it doesn't cover a lot of ground on average issues that may arise.

Webflow

Redenen om voor Wix te kiezen

Updating anything on wordpress is a design nightmare, changing templates is impossible since it'll misconfigure anything, and then you have the extra cost of having to pay for a server. I just don't think wordpress is a friendly solution for noncoders and nondesigners, it's not for your average joe

Price