Microsoft 365

4,7 (13.569)
Schrijf een review!
Pakket voor cloudgebaseerde samenwerking en het delen van bestanden

(13.569)

Sorteren op

Ishmael
Ishmael

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

"Complete Office Setup, Good and Profitable for Business"

Beoordeeld op 14/10/2020

My overall, across-the-board experience using Microsoft 365 has been profitable and extremely good for my business.
("There is nothing negative I could honestly say.".)
Therefore I gave Microsoft 365, five- stars out of five. And I recommend this software to all my friends. "Especially those operating and conducting a productive business."
Please leave your comments if you like and thank you for reading my review.

Pluspunten

What I like about Microsoft 365 is how easy it is to install and how quickly I can process word documents, spreadsheets, and power-point presentations. Microsoft 365 is a complete office setup that is cheap and affordable. My lifetime license cost about ten to fifteen American dollars and is good for up to 5 devices. I use Microsoft 365 for my business because it includes many productive applications I like and use daily. For example, it comes with, "Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, Onedrive, Exchange, SharePoint, In-tune, Access, and Publisher." Plus Microsoft 365 comes with a 30 day free trial so you can try before you buy.

Minpunten

"What I like the least about Microsoft 365 is" To be honest, I have not had any bad experiences using this software in the last two years. If a problem or issue materializes, I contact Microsoft 365 customer service hotline, And they have proven to me to be competent and very professional. They are always ready to assist. Therefore I have no negative comments.

pardon
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

the best microsoft 365 ever to use

Beoordeeld op 26/4/2024

since i started using it i had no problems and my work is made easy and i can access my files anytime and anywhere

Pluspunten

this app is quite amazing,its friendly with and all the options from general to professional are easy and available to use whether on your smartphone or laptop and mostly recommend it to students its very easy and your assessments will be very protected..

Minpunten

the paper size cant be adjusted and you cant use the crop feature because the result wont be the same after..

Jeanne
  • Sector: Wetshandhaving

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

50/50

Beoordeeld op 19/1/2019

I'm on the fence about Office 365. Some of the features work really well like the applications. Other features like OneDrive aren't as trustworthy as I had hoped. Our company has had issues with accessing files on OneDrive and SharePoint. Microsoft tech support usually has the problem resolved within 24 hours. But for a 24 hours facility, sometimes that's not fast enough. Ultimately the decision was not mine to move to Office 365. Had I known it wasn't very reliable, I would have waited to transition to it.

Pluspunten

SharePoint is a good function for a medium to large sized business. We use it to post documents that our staff use consistently so they can find everything in one place. The documents can get kind of buried in the file structure but it's ideally the same as Windows Explorer once you get used to it. It's nice that you can personalize the sites with background photos and text. Another great feature is the downloadable apps that you get with an E3 account. You can download the apps on a number of computers so you can use it anywhere. Additionally you can download the apps on your phone or tablet.

Minpunten

OneDrive has given me some trouble when I've got the folder linked with my computer. If you upload things to the OneDrive via internet browser, it's great. Once I added it to my desktop and opened the file window to be used in addition to the web browser, it got questionable. I would open files from the file explorer window and edit them and they wouldn't upload to OneDrive when saved. It's something you really have to keep an eye on. Maybe it was my network card or internet connection. But when you have more than one person editing the same files at different times, you never know if you're getting the most up to date version of that file. I've lost a lot of data because of this. Also when you create Groups and try to use that group for an email, you have to be sure to expand the group or it won't be sent as an email. It will send as a group message and most of the people I work with don't know how to view that.

Christopher

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product for us and our clients

Beoordeeld op 16/3/2024

I’ve used it for several years for work and personal use and plan to continue using it.

Pluspunten

There are so many features and services to use in Microsoft 365. It helps us and our clients communicate and work efficiently. It’s rare for Microsoft services and applications to be down.

Minpunten

It feels like admin centers change often. Sometimes the price is a little too high.

Matias
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

It is still the best solution for a big company

Beoordeeld op 17/4/2024

Im very familiar with the tool, and it has a lot of years of evolution, so I fell comfortable, although I do complain now and then.

Pluspunten

Broadly used, and understood by most, and still leading the industry on this topic.

Minpunten

The amount of options and configurations might generate confusion between users, on who did what.

Soon Kit
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent Office Activity software, available everywhere in the world

Pluspunten

Easy to use, intuitive, reasonable cost and maintains

Minpunten

Features are increasingly cluttering. no need to keep adding new features

Brittany
  • Sector: Automotive

THE BEST one stop shop!

Beoordeeld op 19/3/2024

Pluspunten

I like the ease of all the programs connecting in one location.

Minpunten

There isn't anything that I don't like about it.

Alexandra
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great system for users

Beoordeeld op 19/3/2024

The overall experience for us would be positive, the software is easily implemented and able to be used on different products and remotely

Pluspunten

Very easy to start using, don't need lot of tech knowledge to quickly understand the system and how to use

Minpunten

Nothing - the systems all work well with our needs

João
João
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

Powerful tool

Pluspunten

Easy to integrate and to good learning curve for beginners.

Minpunten

Pricing could be a bit better and have more deals for large corporations

• Sector: Entertainment

This is a great product

Pluspunten

It has stood the test of time and is a one stop source.

Minpunten

Print and save should be right on the main screen.

Andrei
Andrei
  • Sector: Computergames
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great software suite with a clean modern look, a bit limited in the purchasing aspect

Beoordeeld op 13/5/2020

Using Office 365 is really smooth and I enjoy the minimalistic look which allows you to focus on the content not on all the tiny icons in the menus. I've been a fan of OpenOffice previously and currently I'm also using Google Docs but nothing beats Microsoft when it comes to a full suite of applications for office work.

Pluspunten

Office 365 has a great modern look that spans across all their software and apps. The usual subscriptions offer the whole suite of programs to get most of your work done within it: Word for writing, Excell for calculations, spreadsheets, and charts, Power Point for presentations, Outlook for email, OneNote for fast notes, Access for databases, etc.
The installation is done very easy and the software almost no configuring apart from the user logging in.

Minpunten

While some of the programs available in the suite are great for the majority of uses, some are not, such as Sharepoint which is for your company's intranet, Access for databases which is way slower than even the free alternatives.
This is a paid software so obviously any free alternatives could work but not as smoothly.
A problem I've ran into using Word was that the document needed a lot of modifications in order to be uploaded as an ebook and published on Amazon.
Unfortunately I would really like to buy only a few of the programs I need. They have a way for businesses and individuals to purchase some but it's only for Word, Excell, and PowerPoint whereas I require Outlook as well, too bad.

Overwogen alternatieven

Google Docs en Apache OpenOffice

Redenen om voor Microsoft 365 te kiezen

Apache OpenOffice froze often, looked like some program I'd use in Windows 95 and overall was pretty bad.

Overgestapt van

Apache OpenOffice

Redenen om over te stappen op Microsoft 365

Google Docs was way too limited for my client's requirements, and OpenOffice too unstable.
Phil
Phil
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

"Microsoft 365: Productivity and Collaboration All-in-One"

Beoordeeld op 26/1/2023

Overall, Microsoft 365 is an excellent solution for individuals, teams, and businesses seeking a comprehensive set of productivity and collaboration features in a single package. It's perfect for online collaboration and remote work. It can also enable users save and share files, documents, and presentations on the cloud, making it easier to view and communicate with others from anywhere.

Pluspunten

Microsoft 365 is a complete productivity and collaboration package that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, and Teams.It lets users edit files from anywhere with an internet connection.Microsoft Teams' real-time chat, videoconferencing, and file sharing enable teamwork.Microsoft 365 allows real-time creation and sharing of documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, making project collaboration easier.

Minpunten

Some features are only available at particular membership levels, thus users may need to upgrade in order to gain access to certain tools.For using some of the more advanced features and functionalities, there is a learning curve.

deba
deba
  • Sector: Olie en energie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The one stop software for serious business and office productivity

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2018

I have used office 365 for both personal use and for deployment for clients and I can boldly say that there is nothing quite like office 365 and clients always almost never have negatives except kudos for this suite. Many of them categorically ask for office 365 and won’t settle for another. It is a complete catalyst for productivity ouside the pricing.

Pluspunten

Microsoft is excellent in its support for office 365 and whenever I have needs to call on them, they have always responded and even for clients I cannot go to, the support from Microsoft sometimes mean that my input is not even needed to overcome their complaints.
There is a staggering volume of effective updates for office 365. I recall having an issue with outlook on a client’s platform that resulted in a system crash whenever he tries to access it. He called me and complained and I was supposed to go fix it by the weekend. Incidentally, an update was released that same day and by the time he installed the new update, that issue was magically solved and thus saved me the stress of embarking on that trip. I will never forget that because it was an already hectic period for me.
There is 1TB of secure OneDrive storage which comes with a business version of 365 which some of my clients appreciates because it saves the cost of getting additional cloud storage from other vendors.
Accessibility is very key in my line of duty and the ability to access word, excel, power point, Skype and use outlook as found in office 365 domiciled on my pc and in the cloud anywhere I am, gives me the confidence to take on many tasks.
The collaboration tools like SharePoint and Microsoft Teams is useful for teamwork and integration of processes amongst departments of large organizations.
Another amazing thing about office 356 is that the developers are consistently improving on the application.

Minpunten

It is a very bloated suite and many clients don’t make use of up to 50% of the functions embedded in it.
The suite is not completely available on some platforms. For instance, I once tried to deploy it on a client’s MAC only to find out that Microsoft publisher was not available.
Maybe it is just me but I think the pricing for office 365 is incredulous when compared to similar suites.
For slow internet, the online application for programs like Access and excel is going to test your patience especially for large tables and data.

• Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

Microsoft Office 365 Review

Beoordeeld op 2/6/2019

The ulitmate best experience possible out of all software suite packages that I use!

Pluspunten

The software suite of apps are so Robust and you have them both on the cloud and on the desktop to use whatever way you desire. The MS software apps are the best money "can't buy" - meaning you can't buy any better apps than MS provides for each category you are dealing with. Their phone and/or remote session tech support is beyond the word "fantastic", and they immediately answer the phone when you call and get righton having remote sessions and finding and fixing the issues that need to be troubleshooted and rectified. All of this support is 100% free and for every application in the suite of apps provided...from Onedrive to OneNote to MS Word...and on and on!!!

Minpunten

Each app is so ROBUSt that it truly takes a gargantuan amount of time to really learn how to work with them if you really want to use them to their fullest potential. There is no "easy fx for this" and you have to expend the time and energy to learn the "ins and outs" of each app to know "how to work it". Consequently, the ONLY big issue I have is with OneDrive and OneNote...as they are 2 separate apps but the reality is that they are really ONE...meaning unless OneDrive is configured properly...OneNote will NOT work...and vice-versa. Therefore, it does take time to figure this all out as a new user...but now that I'm an experienced one, with many dozens of hours of tech support history "under my belt" - I now know what to do when I have to do a "clean install" of Windows 10 and reinstall the desktop apps again....as I learned the "hard knox way" what must be done from the "get go" to get BOTH theses apps going in the right flow! I recently purchased a brand new computer and i did NOt need tech support to assist me in installing Office 365 because I had learned all the "tricks of the trade" from past experience already, and I was able to do just fine installing the entire app suite alone without getting tech support on the phone!

Osamah
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The Complete Package

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2019

I have been using Office 365 for over 7 years now and I am completely satisfied with it. It provides me with every product that I need like Word, OneDrive and PowerPoint. it runs smoothly and doesn't consume a lot of memory.

Office 365 has saved me many times when I needed to do some work and studies. I have become attached to it and I can't let it go now. it's simply my best package so far!

Pluspunten

I am always asked to make a decent presentation, a proper and organized article, a database and many more other duties. Luckily I have Office 365. it is the absolute package that contains all of the necessary tools to get these duties accomplished.

All my favourite Softwares are gathered in one place ( Office 365 ). I use almost every product included in the package. PowerPoint to make perfect presentations to my college, Word to prepare a well-shaped article, and Excel to make some huge databases that contain tons of information and calculations!

I also use OneDrive which is a product included in Office 365 that gives you access to your files from anywhere, whether you're at home resting at your bed, or at the library studying or even in a vacation on the beach. You can access your files from literally anywhere!

One thing I like a lot about Office 365 is that once you get it, you will have it on your PC, on your phone and even on your Tablet or smartwatch!

Also, I like the fast-paced updates. with Office 365 you will always have Word, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint and many other products at the latest version as soon as it comes out!

Minpunten

While you can access your files at any time and from anywhere, you need an internet connection for that, so if you happen to not have an available internet connection, you will not be able to access your files at all.

Office 365 uses the latest technology and do updates for its products pretty often, Office 365 is so advanced to the point that sometimes it will not be compatible with some old systems and devices. Although you might be able to come around this problem but that process is very time-consuming.

Carissa
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to use and good options for students, staff, faculty

Beoordeeld op 10/12/2019

I would recommend Office 365 to all companies, regardless of the cost. The functionality of all of the different apps and the ability to switch from mobile to desktop without any hiccups is what makes this software special and a winner! Microsoft Word is the benchmark software for all industries, and is an imperative necessity for anyone in higher education (students/faculty/staff). OneNote is another amazing tool that enhances collaboration and increases learning curves through training because you are able to keep very updated documentation and send out to a group in a super efficient and simple way.

Pluspunten

Very easy to use and offers great tools for students, faculty, and staff to collaborate. Features like OneNote and your basic office software (word/powerpoint/excel) are great to have in a web version for easy and quick access without worrying about accessibility and compatibility issues. My office utilizes OneNote to collaborate and train our employees on our team daily, while also utilizing it for note taking and other options with outside vendors as well. OneNote is an amazing tool that is incorporated with Office 365 and it has helped our students remain organized and work in groups/collaborate in courses in an efficient manner as well. Word/Powerpoint/Excel have been around for some time, but the functionality and ease of using them in a web version has allowed our students, faculty, and staff to be more mobile and not stuck to a desk all of the time. The Office 365 software is great in a web/mobile version!

Minpunten

Sometimes there are some issues with syncing web updates (like onenote updates) to a desktop, but they usually resolve themselves pretty quickly. Depending on what administrator settings your company has, you may have a little trouble getting the sync figured out, but once it is set up, the ability to work wherever, whenever, is amazing! I would recommend Office 365 to all companies, regardless of the cost.

Angela
  • Sector: Detailhandel

A More Mobile Friendly Version of Office but at a Price

Beoordeeld op 24/2/2020

After using Office 365 for a while, I have become scarily dependent on it. I can access all of my calendars and office files from any of my devices, not to mention share OneNote folders with family members. This was especially handy when caring for an ill family member, and I was able to give doctors medical information on the fly.

Pluspunten

Office 365 is very similar to the desktop version of Office that I used for so many years. What I like most about it is accessing my information from multiple devices. There is no need to invest in a separate program to sync my contacts and calendar between my desktop and my mobile devices. My subscription to Office 365 Home included 6 TB total OneDrive storage (1 TB per person) where I can extend storage and always have my important files at hand no matter where I am.

I also enjoy the dark option in my programs. Since I work with illustration, I have most of my backgrounds set to black so as not to influence me when working with my illustration coloring.

Minpunten

There is an annual subscription with this software as opposed to the standard desktop software, but that seems to be the way most programs are going these days. The cost is average, but it wouldn't hurt if they offered a discount every once in a while (hint, hint).

The only other issue I have with the program is that there is a lag in the retrieving files from the OneDrive account. I am using a top of the line computer, and that shouldn't happen.

• Sector: Schoolleiding

Office 365 for Education

Beoordeeld op 7/4/2020

Office 365 has been a fantastic platform on which to administer Secondary School Education and Whole School Administration. There have been issues, but these have generally been resolved over the time that we have used it. Even the most resistant Teachers have eventually been able to get involved and see benefit; those willing to experiment and 'get on board' have enabled many learning experiences that may have been difficult without O365.

Pluspunten

Based in China, there was little other option for our school - or not one that would cover all the bases such as Office 365. G Suite for Education is obviously not an option; I'm not sure if any of the Learning Environments offer the breadth of Apps / Software that O365 does. I love the fact that I can synchronise ALL of the Office Apps between my laptop and the cloud. I can also use the full Desktop Apps OR the Browser-based Apps depending on the depth of need (and whether I have access to my own machine). Our use of O365 has been absolutely essential through the current Covid-19 Pandemic with Teachers and Students around the globe able to continue learning through the capabilities of the O365 suite of applications.

Minpunten

There is a greater learning curve for Teachers than with the Google G Suite (and Teachers are the worst Students: some need to be continually reminded that in learning a new Tool we are not doing anything that we are not asking our Students to do on a daily basis...). There have been hiccups along the way, and continue to be so, but this Suite is still 'relatively' new and MS are doing a reasonable job of making improvements to what is a vast and complicated suite of applications. One other annoyance is when changes are made with seemingly little consideration for users, but we have managed most/all of these over time. Support is attentive, but it seems to take many 'visits' to get requests completed; for anything 'complicated' it seems to take a while to get escalated to someone who can actually answer your question...

Tonico
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

All you need in one package.

Beoordeeld op 17/8/2020

Microsoft 365 has apps and software that help my business grow the creation of books, documents, and images with the help of the simplicity of the software layout. Everyone with a little effort can professionally use Microsoft 365 as I use on my business. Microsoft 365 has many pages to help you learn about their features on Microsoft's official website, which is a great way to improve your skill on this package of office tools. Also, Microsoft 365 is present in the most powerful companies in the world, and if you need to do business with them is better to be a user of this incredible tool. I highly recommend Microsft 365 for any person around the world because, with this tool package, you will be able to create content and access your files and do business from anywhere on the planet with an internet connection.

Pluspunten

The most significant thing about Microsoft 365 is: the package of services has anything you need to start to create your content online or offline. You can write documents, create presentations, and share the editing with your team. Microsoft 365 is a tool for all types of businesses and offices around the world. Their package of services includes tools for every need of your business. With Microsoft 365, I can write my books, write documents with Word, and create images with PowerPoint. I also can access all my files online in any device with the internet. Microsoft 365 gives me the freedom to work anywhere I go.

Minpunten

What I like less on the Microsft 365 is the space given for files on the OneDrive cloud. I believe 5 gigabytes on the free version is less space than we need to have to create documents and content without concerns. I suggest Microsoft 365 to expand this space to 20 gigabytes because this is a number more attractive for the business people around the world. This increase will make it easier to attract new users of the Microsft 365.

• Sector: Marketing en reclame

The Ultimate Work from Anywhere Tool

Beoordeeld op 9/2/2021

Making the switch from older tech (Skype for Business, Office apps) was one of the best decisions or IT department made. As a result of these were were able to transition smoothly to working remotely with minimal loss of productivity. The ability to still download certain apps so that power users can have full capabilities and for offline is also very good. The money we spend on the licenses is easily offset by the cost savings of not having to travel for meetings.

Pluspunten

The Teams app is one of the features I love most about Microsoft 365. The ability to call any member of your organization with a few clicks is a nice step up from using phone lists and paying long distance phone call rate. Each meeting you set up automatically becomes a workspace for chatting, sharing files, writing meeting notes which remain for as long as you need them. You can also invite users from outside your organization. The ability to view, share, and edit documents made with other Office apps is also very useful. The security integration features with Microsoft 365 also makes it easy for IT to grant or revoke access to countless other systems all from on central location.

Minpunten

The file sharing and collaboration tool tool usually works well but I have noticed a few instances of "merge errors" when working on a shared file. This has resulted in OneDrive creating new copies of some of my files to distinguish the local version from the shared version when it can't merge my changes with the shared version. It a bit annoying because you may then have to merge manually or redo changes.

RODOLFO
  • Sector: Administratie

All in One Software to for Your Day Job and Business

Beoordeeld op 11/8/2021

Overall, I am completely satisfied using Office 365. It can be costly since it follows a subscription model, the cost is worth it, considering the benefits and apps that it provides. Since it is created by Microsoft Corporation, you are assured that it will be highly maintained and improved for years to come to satisfy its users. You can also be assured that the customer support that you will get is top notched.

Pluspunten

I have been a subscriber to Office 365 since 2019. I am using Excel and MS Word heavily since they came out. I am an accountant by profession and these two apps (Excel & MS Word) including Powerpoint helped me get the job done in my work and in my business.

By the way, Office 365 Family allows you to install your devices up to 5 devices. Your apps get sync between your devices. So the history of the files you are working on with the 3 software I mentioned above gets synced and stored in the history of your devices. If you are using OndeDrive to store your files, then you will be able to access them anywhere as long as there is Internet. And with the history stored in your software, you know where to pick up where you left off.

Another key feature if you are using Office 365 is the ability to get automatic upgrades and updates. As long as you stay subscribed, your software are always up-to-date.

Office 365 also provides access to other apps such as Outlook, Access, Publisher, One Note, OneDrive (cloud storage), and Skype usage (60 minutes / month if you are using Family.)

Lastly, another feature is file sharing. You can share your files to anyone you want and give them the access to edit it. You can share a file or a folder.

Minpunten

Subscription cost is the price for using Office 365. Not everyone likes to pay subscription. But if you are a heavy user of Excel, MS Word, Outlook and OneDrive and works with different devices like me then it's worth it. But if you're just a casual user, you may not utilize its full potential. Although the Family subscription can lower down your cost greatly by sharing it with your household.

This might not be bad thing, but I must point out, you may not be able to use all its apps and features. Because of free communication online, I don't use Skype. I also don't use Access and One Note.

Rosie
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Great all Around Collection Of Tools

Beoordeeld op 21/4/2022

I have used Microsoft for a very long time, and has been a go to for my company for many of its features and apps. There is more competition on the market now with other products but I still love using my Microsoft products more than the others. The full text search is phenomenal because it save me time on various projects. The cost of the software is also very reasonable, and it also very easy to use.

Pluspunten

Having different productivity and office tools that work together is a really helpful thing because we don't have to create the integrations they are set in the software itself. The apps are really easy to use and integrate well with Google based apps that do the same thing so documents, spreadsheets and presentations can be used on both Google apps and Microsoft apps which comes in very handy. The ability to be able work offline is amazing. So work can continue even when on the move or when there is no internet connection.

Minpunten

The constant updating and the amount of space it ends up taking on laptops especially is one of the things I don't like about this software. Also some of the integrations we use are only available if we are using the browser versions of the apps. I don't care for the online version of Outlook for example but the app is my go-to for emails. The developer program is one of the worst experiences Ive had. It got added to one of our computers and that computer never worked the same, the experimental updates that were almost weekly had the computer missing some of its functionality on a regular basis.

Kenji
Kenji

Made IT life easier

Beoordeeld op 20/4/2018

Pluspunten

Being a small IT team, we don't have a huge team to tackle email. Email issues can be problematic and stressful. OWA can be a headache.
But, with office365, Microsoft takes care of everything for you!
Multiple plans to fit your need.
Decent support (though it's been getting a little worse with support lately).
No headache when setting up outlook/mobile devices
Has 2 step authentication!
Office app bundle online, and apps online are great. One, you get to stay up to date with the newest office. But two, the apps online itself are really close to the real program, for 75% of users, it would probably be more than enough.
Skype is a decent communication tool, has everything you need.
Comes with onedrive storage (cloud storage)
Backups are handled by them, so that takes more stress off.

All in all, for us (a smaller business), this move was the smartest, as email is extremely important today. You want some provider that guarantees uptime, security, and easability.

Minpunten

Support. So they recently took off email support. They also don't allow you to close tickets anymore. The people that call you can be too basic, they make you run through basic scripts they read on their screen (they dont know the problem, they just read what they are given). Eventually you get someone who knows what they are doing, but that can take some time.

Everything else is decent though, havent have major issues, no major down times, while support can be difficult, they eventually do get the problem solved. I'd definitely recommend if you are thinking about it.

Amr
Amr
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Microsoft 365 Boosts Productivity and Collaboration!

Beoordeeld op 14/5/2023

Microsoft 365 is a popular and widely-used cloud-based productivity suite that provides various tools and features to help businesses and individuals streamline their work processes, collaborate more effectively, and boost productivity. While it has pros and cons, Microsoft 365 proved it is a valuable tool for many organizations and individuals looking to enhance their productivity and streamline their workflow.

Pluspunten

Microsoft 365 is a fantastic solution for those who need 24/7 access to their files and data from anywhere. It's cloud-based, so you only need an internet connection to get started. With tools like Microsoft Teams, collaboration is easy and efficient. You can work together in real-time, share files, and communicate with colleagues all in one place. Productivity is also a significant aspect of Microsoft 365, with powerful tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook in the suite. These tools make you able to create and edit documents, spreadsheets, and presentations quickly and easily. Overall, Microsoft 365 is an excellent choice for anyone looking to work smarter and more efficiently.

Minpunten

Becoming proficient in Microsoft 365 can be daunting, especially for beginners. However, with patience and practice, one can quickly master all of its features. Having a stable internet connection is mandatory, as Microsoft 365 is a cloud-based platform. Slow or unreliable internet connections can hinder productivity and cause frustration. Microsoft 365 operates on a subscription model, which may differ from everyone's preference, but it offers benefits such as regular updates and access to the latest features. Ultimately, it's up to the personal user to decide which option works best for them. Trust in yourself, and you can become a Microsoft 365 expert quickly.

Tim

• Klantenondersteuning

A great collection of tools that falls short for business

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2016

Office365 has it all. Productivity apps like the Microsoft Office suite, Sharepoint, Delve, Sway, Email, Active Directory sync, etc. are what's included.

Once downloaded and installed, the office suite works better than previous versions. The online version of the office suite works well, but is still lacking features of the desktop apps. It is similar to Google apps for business but looks like Microsoft Office. Delve is a super cool tool that allows users to see recent documents that they are their coworkers are using. The email system functions well and also works well in conjunction w/ Microsoft Outlook desktop app.

My big gripe, as always, is Sharepoint. Even though Sharepoint has been improved with the updates to 2013 and then 2016, it still has many issues that Microsoft has not fixed, although they know about them.
The 2 most common problems I have had with Sharepoint are disappearing files and OneDrive for Business desktop client errors.

Randomly disappearing files is a horrible thing for a cloud storage service to do! I have seen at least 1 file disappear per month that I have been using Sharepoint and that's simply unacceptable. Especially since Microsoft is supposedly gearing their business towards business technology. Seeing as I work for a state funded organization that has a fixed income, there really isn't much of an option to switch from the service, because Office365 is the cheapest one that can be easily administered from off-site.

Every 1-2 weeks I have to manually stop syncing sharepoint with my computer and resync it. This costs me about 2 hours of minimized productivity each time. I have also had 2 issues where the client simply failed for unknown reasons. The first time, Microsoft support forced me to reformat and reinstall everything, which again is a huge time waster. The second time resulted in 2 days of inconsistent access to sharepoint through he client, so I had to use the web interface. On the topic of the web interface... YOU CAN'T MOVE FILES IN THE WEB INTERFACE! The only way to do it is with a paid app that you add to Sharepoint, which still isn't that convenient. Additionally, the web view of Sharepoint is clunky and not easy to navigate back once you've made it somewhere in the file structure. The 2 stage recycle bin can also be a big space waster. If you manage a lot of documents you can end up with a loaded recycle bin and no free space. I can honestly go on and on about how much I like the concept of Sharepoint, and how bad it has always let me down.

Pluspunten

Full of features that can meet just about anyone's needs at a fair price.

Minpunten

Sharepoint is still awful. Bottom line... explore your options for cloud storage thoroughly before making the choice to store your files w/ Microsoft Sharepoint.