Constant Contact reviews

Constant Contact

4,3 (2.742)
Schrijf een review!
Krachtige tools en deskundige begeleiding om je bedrijf op de markt te brengen.

(2.742)

Michael
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Constant Contact is really fabulous for email marketing--we use it for all our opted in...

Beoordeeld op 29/10/2022

We set up a landing page with a form fill, ad traffic to the landing page. Constant contact handled email and responses for all of the opted in addresses, and kept the leads warm while we developed them. Excellent deliverability, easy to use, just a first class software.

Pluspunten

I'm pretty familiar with email software, having used four different options extensively. Constant contact was the slickest interface, the most intuitive programming, and all of the features I wanted, without being too expensive or difficult to use.

Minpunten

I have nothing but good things to say about constant contact. If I had to find a thing I like least, it would be the confusion between campaigns and programming.

Roldan
Roldan
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Constant improvements for Constant Contact!

Beoordeeld op 30/9/2022

Pricing might be competitive, but as a developer, it's not quite a nice experience integrating the email client. Specially when you are a developer trying to integrate it to your website. More in particular Elementor Pro integration. Hoping they already have reconciled this issue.

Pluspunten

Just like any other email marketing tool, they can do the job. No complaints. Email creation for fast email campaign is a breeze. Templates are as well handfuls to choose from. Drag and drop features as well. And it seems that they have much more responsive email system compared to other clients.

Besides, you can use there service for user registration, A/B Testing and surveys.

Minpunten

First off, Constant Contact can do the job. No Problem. The problem comes when you deep dive into there system - technically taxing, not so user friendly interface, hard to implement branding etc...

Bugs, of course. When you drag a widget, it won't appear on the canvass. Exporting HTML version of the email is also a pain.

Redenen om voor Constant Contact te kiezen

Well, to try the difference. Found out, they do have there own thurns and thissles with them. Pros and cons.

Redenen om over te stappen op Constant Contact

We are MailChimp user. We have been disgruntled with MailChimp for some reasons. Until, we try Constant Contact for a change. Only to know both of them has discripancies with them. Can't choose one from the other.
Yerson
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

The Elaborate Marketing Application

Beoordeeld op 9/4/2024

Constant Contact has accelerated the marketing capacity of many companies.

Constant Contact has accelerated the marketing capacity of many companies.

Pluspunten

Constant Contact makes communication stable and immediate for company proficiency.

Minpunten

Constant Contact creates an impactful customer relations.

William
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Let's make things simpler and dumber

Beoordeeld op 1/4/2024

I use it weekly and most weeks have added "look for an alternative to CC" into my to-do list. Fortunately for Constant Contact, it is a low-priority list item and doesn't get done!

Pluspunten

Management of contacts, lists and unsubscribes

Minpunten

The design tool is completely inadequate. Constant seems to continue to simplify its interface by removing features. Major updates are often incompatible with prior builds and require the rebuilding of all emails.

Andrew
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

We switched from Active Campaign to Constant Contact.

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2024

Great. As mentioned in the title, we switched from using Active Campaign to Constant Contact.

Pluspunten

It's very user friendly and intuitive. I could set up an e-mail blast/campaign within minutes from just a first time use without having to watch a video or learn about the interface.

Minpunten

It would be great if you could schedule out or separate audiences for e-mail blasts based on location or time zone. I think the other work around is to manually separate different contact lists.

Mailchimp en Asana

Redenen om voor Constant Contact te kiezen

Less intuitive. Constant Contact has cool social media integrations with AI. Active Campaign seems to be more popular in Europe versus North America.

ActiveCampaign

Redenen om over te stappen op Constant Contact

User reviews and the easy to use interface.
Pius
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

Elaborate Contact and Lead Managing App

Beoordeeld op 23/4/2024

Pluspunten

Constant Contact has all the CRM assisting mechanisms, and there are reliable contact assistance.

Minpunten

Constant Contact makes marketing effortless and timely, with no delays.

Jeannie
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Constant Contact is good for beginners

Beoordeeld op 25/3/2024

Overall we are happy with the service and will continue to use it.

Overall we are happy with the service and will continue to use it.

Pluspunten

If you are first setting up a business and need a user friendly email marketing software, this is it!

Minpunten

It’s take a little bit to learn to lay out emails and send correctly but that’s a learning curve for any software

Teresa
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Look no further

Beoordeeld op 28/3/2024

CtCt has helped me stay in front of my customers for over 15 years. The only time my customers unsubscribe is when their child graduates from elementary school and my products are no longer of interest to them. ;)

Pluspunten

I have been using CtCt for over 15 years. LOVE how easy it is to organize your contacts and create eye-catching campaigns that GET OPENED!

Minpunten

I actually cannot think of one con. I love this product!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Online media
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Lacks flexibility, but provides strong options

Beoordeeld op 4/4/2024

A great, out-of-the-box tool for small businesses and anyone needing email marketing, but does not have flexibility or customizability for true power users or designers.

Pluspunten

A majority of the features necessary for email marketing are not only clearly labeled, but are easy to set up and begin implementing.

Minpunten

Customizing and fully optimizing email messages was difficult, if not impossible.

Meg
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Constant emails

Beoordeeld op 1/4/2024

Pluspunten

There is nothing I like about advertising.

Minpunten

I get unsolicited emails generated by this product a lot. They are annoying as heck. I don't think this should be allowed.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Efficient but Limited

Beoordeeld op 14/6/2022

Pluspunten

I like that I am able to import templates I build in BEE Pro's email builder. Maintaining customer lists is easy. The company is well-known enough to have extensive plug-ins for both WordPress and WIX sites.

Minpunten

Their things make their email campaign builder limited: no mobile design front-end editor, no ability to customize email width, or easily affect padding and margins.

Also, it is weird that you have to contact their customer service to remove their logo at the bottom of the email - even if you pay for the pro plans.

SendGrid

Redenen om voor Constant Contact te kiezen

We are a school, who's SIS system will not integrate with other software. So, we constantly have to upload lists to our email servicer. Mail chimp kept flagging our account - got very annoying.

Redenen om over te stappen op Constant Contact

Unlimited email sends - pricing based on contacts
David
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Clean, responsive design and intuitive list management

Beoordeeld op 4/8/2022

Customer service has always been helpful, especially when trying to figure out why specific customers are not receiving messages.

There is strong automation capability, but we haven't utilized it to its potential.

Pluspunten

Responsive design and ability to create multiple, clean, attractive templates with varying brand elements. Simple, intuitive drag-and-drop interface. List management is user-friendly and customizable.

Minpunten

Formatting of text styles is clunky and time consuming. There is the ability to apply headline and body text styles to some elements, but it is not intuitive at all. Management of bounced/suspended email addresses is not intuitive or informative.

Mailchimp en Emma by Marigold

Redenen om voor Constant Contact te kiezen

Better responsive design and campaign automation features.

Emma by Marigold

Redenen om over te stappen op Constant Contact

Better responsive design and campaign automation features. Low price. Ability to create and maintain multiple responsive templates.
Lyndsey
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best email marketing products for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 28/4/2023

Constant Contact has been our team's favorite platform to use for email marketing. We are a small company, so we cannot speak for large businesses, but for us, it has been perfect to reach our 10,000+ person audience on a regular basis, as well as incorporate landing pages and gain more subscribers.

Pluspunten

Constant Contact was our top choice for two reasons. 1. Emails are more customizable than other platforms. You can move elements side to side which you can not do on a handful of competitors' platforms. This was huge for us as the look and style of our email are extremely important. 2. Constant Contact offers the ability to create landing page sign-up forms. Total game changer and incredibly easy to create!

Minpunten

Frequently the platform slows or errors and the text editor covers the text box we are working on. To fix it, we have to refresh the page and likely lose our work.

GetResponse en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Constant Contact te kiezen

There was more flexibility and options for email layout and design.

Redenen om over te stappen op Constant Contact

There was more flexibility and options for email layout and design.
Steve
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Closed my account without notice or cause, customer service is friendly but poorly trained

Beoordeeld op 10/7/2020

This was the worst experience I have ever had, with any company, for any reason. It set my company back days of work. Do not use Constant Contact.

Pluspunten

If someone were able to use Constant Contact without ever contacting customer service and if they didn't have a reputation for closing accounts, their interface is adequate for its intended purpose. It's possible to send E-Mails that appear as they do in the editor and their statistics for E-Mails that are actually able to be sent are presented well.

Minpunten

I spent 2 hours and 47 minutes on the phone waiting for their "deliverability team" to answer a question about SPF and DKIM and bounced messages, over six calls, before I finally gave up. I was never able to get in touch with anyone who know what he or she was talking about. I figured out the answer myself through a Google search hours later.

When I signed up for Constant Contact, a salesperson called me to upsell their services and asked what industry I was in, so I told her. I used the service for a month and spent hundreds of dollars to have my employees investigate their API.

Eventually, I complained to them about their poor wait times and someone called me to apologize. I spent 25 minutes on the phone with her and she told me I would get a 25% discount and they would get back to me about that in a few hours. After a few hours, instead of a discount, they sent me an E-Mail saying my account was closed because I was associated with an industry where I might send spam. I had only sent one message in the history of the account.

That's after I had told them before what industry I was in, and after I was helpful to them for 25 minutes of uncompensated time to tell them what was wrong with their customer service.

Redenen om over te stappen op Constant Contact

Their customer service agents called me and seemed like they were more helpful than the agents would be at their competitors. That turned out to be an erroneous assumption.
Lisa
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

We think of Constant Contact as one of our team members!

Beoordeeld op 6/4/2021

Always a great experience using Constant Contact ... and on the very rare occasion when I may have a question or concern, their Customer Support is excellent.

Pluspunten

Constant Contact makes it super easy to stay in touch with our association members as well as to create various marketing campaigns.

Minpunten

The only negative I have is with pricing. While Constant Contact provides tremendous value, and offers fantastic savings for a subscription paid annually (which is a good thing) ... for us as a non-profit, it is easier budget-wise for us to pay monthly, so we are not able to take advantage of the bigger discount. It would be helpful if Constant Contact allowed those same savings to be applied for non-profits who pay monthly ... especially since we have been a long-time customer.

Redenen om voor Constant Contact te kiezen

At the time (about 10 years ago), we had been with cvent for a few years, and their e-mail module was not at all user-friendly. Moving to Contact Contact was the best thing we ever did for our marketing efforts.

Redenen om over te stappen op Constant Contact

I had heard great things about Constant Contact, so I recommended it for our association to try. No regrets ... it was the best decision, and we have no intention of switching to any other e-mail program.
Eugene
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

The Only Way to Stay in Touch with Clients

Beoordeeld op 2/1/2024

Overall Constant Contact is by far the best email marketing platform we have used. After trying several other products there is no doubt that overall Constant Contact is the best product on the market today.

Pluspunten

The platform overall is reliable, easy to use, easy to implement and is a great value for the cost. The ability to schedule campaigns, manage contacts, grow our social media followers and so many other features have made Constant Contact an integral part of our business.

Minpunten

Additional improvements to the user interface and the help sections would be useful.

Megan
Megan
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Useful, Consistent, Not Always User Friendly

Beoordeeld op 8/10/2021

In general, I prefer Constant Contact over MailChimp, but it could be because I'm used to it (been using it for 10+ years) and because it's cheaper for the amount of contacts we have. I also like that I can do surveys through it. MailChimp also didn't seem any more user-friendly than Constant Contact when I tried to work with it a few times.

Pluspunten

The email templates and survey features are really helpful. We can also connect their email lists into our website pretty easily. It's nice to have one paid service that sends out emails AND sends out surveys. MailChimp doesn't offer both features in one, so it's why I stick with Constant Contact. It's also cheaper than MailChimp for the amount of contacts we have. It's expensive, but it's the best one we've found.

Minpunten

It's not very user-friendly to make the edits I'd like in the actual emails I'm making. There aren't very many templates useful to us, so oftentimes, I end up making my own template and then saving it. The photos don't always load easily when I pull up our photo album, but it does eventually work when I mess with it a bit. My colleagues oftentimes have difficulty with using it as they're not as used to it as I am, so I wouldn't say it's user-friendly off the bat. It takes a learning curve for sure.

Redenen om over te stappen op Constant Contact

It would have been us making a switch from Constant Contact to MailChimp as Constant Contact was what we already had. I didn't feel like MailChimp was worth switching everything over, so I have just stayed with Constant Contact.
David
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Lots of unnecessary work to get reasonable results

Beoordeeld op 25/1/2021

Nice emails that go out on schedule, with ability to see who is responding to what.
Its usefulness...

Its usefulness is severely limited by its awkward and painful interfaces.
Company responsiveness seems non-existent.

Pluspunten

Link tracking, see immediate responses easily, some updates to email editor that have helped, look and feel of emails is good, importing and exporting contacts is fairly pain free.

Minpunten

Email editor shortcomings: no way to create reusable items to be used across emails; hard to get to html when editor features are insufficient or inaccurate.

Folder management and use: site does not remember when you work in a folder, always starts at the "All folders" level, forcing repeated navigation steps to continue working in the desired folder.

Contact management is awkward: working with large contact lists to clean up/reorganize is a nearly futile effort if contacts are part of multiple lists.
Even though emails can be scheduled in advance, Contact lists are attached to emails at the time of sending, no option to change this. So when sending a templated email with contact group dependent links and content, there must be a separate email/campaign created, plus a separate contact list to be used with it. Dead lists and emails are a quickly a mile deep if not regularly purged.

Reporting on results over multiple email campaigns appears to be non-existent.

Lack of responsiveness by vendor to problems. Feedback and problem reports get an autogenerated email. No other response is ever apparent.

Zoho CRM en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Constant Contact

Franchisor support of templates.
Maria
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It streamlines marketing campaign management and data collection.

Beoordeeld op 31/3/2023

With Constant Contact, dealing with marketing campaigns has become a pleasure, as we have been able to cooperate in designing campaigns and publications and following them up. The data collected has also helped us create a realistic perception of the extent of our success in attracting customers.

Pluspunten

Constant Contact provides many, many capabilities that enhance our ability to prepare and publish comprehensive and distinctive advertising campaigns. It is really great that all the settings are easy, as it does not require much effort, as there are ready-made easy-to-customize templates, and the contacts are easily set up. Constant Contact enables us with high efficiency to design the content of the advertisement as we wish, and drag and drop helps in that, and enables us to deal flexibly with all components and add images, texts and links with ease. Scheduling is also excellent, as we can easily organize publishing times on different platforms. It is also great that Constant Contact enables us to capture a lot of data that expresses the extent of customer response to advertising campaigns, and it is great that this data can be easily exported to different analysis platforms.

Minpunten

I haven't experienced any complications with Constant Contact, especially when dealing with email campaigns, and it's great that Constant Contact always provides us with newsletters with updates and lots of good ideas.

Neffer
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Fashionable and Functional. Your correspondence will

Beoordeeld op 10/7/2018

I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Contact for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out.

What I REALLY like is that we can track analytics. we know what emails (and topics) people are more interested in versus ones they barely open. This helps us in choosing more engaging content. I know what percent of our contacts have opened the emails. I can create different groups to send certain thing to (like Board members, parents, LSC), I am even able to see the time and date (and by whom) an email was opened and if the donate button was clicked or not (which is good for best practices and implementing measures of accountability within the org).

Pluspunten

I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Constant for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out.

Minpunten

I don't like that the only videos that I can embed into the mailings have to be a Youtube link. But other than that, there isn't much that I do not like about using this software.

Selene

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Constant Contact is an easy-to-use email marketing tool - a little pricey but worth the...

Beoordeeld op 26/6/2018

Overall a great product, easy to use, and functional. its minor limitations are countered by functionality, reliability, and the features it offers. The price is sometimes a turnoff when compared to other marketing email providers. CC offers easy to use templates that are almost fully customizable. Lots of extra features including campaigns, events, registrations, sign up forms etc. There are plenty of HELP menu items and tutorials. Love that there is no limit on the number of emails sent monthly. Overall a great go to product!

Pluspunten

As an email marketing solution, CC fits most small to medium business owners needs with plenty of easy to edit templates, branded emails, newsletters, calendars, event apps, and website integrations. Additionally, business owners can set up events and registrations via the app. The templates are easy to use with varied options and designs. For more experienced handlers, HTML is available to set up templates. Emails offer clients and recipients the opportunity to opt out or stay tuned while landing the emails in their in box rather than their spam filters . Analytics are a plus and helpful to see what works and what doesn't in an email campaign. CC also integrates social media platforms. Overall it is a great all-in-one marketing tool.

Minpunten

While the software is generally easy to use, it is not intuitive and does on occasion produce glitchy results from missing images to random changes in text, font, and email structure. I do like the tiered pricing structure, although find CC to be far more expensive than their competitors. One of my biggest complaints is the placement of images - it doesn't really allow flexibility in design - if you are ok with their more cookie cutter template designs then its a 5 star - but the ability to place images becomes tedious and reduces the functionality. Overall the program is a go and worth the expense even if the image placement issues are annoying.

Liam
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A complete marketing system, fit for every company!

Beoordeeld op 18/7/2023

Constant Contact's many valuable features and tools help us maximize the effectiveness of our email marketing initiatives. One of my favorite features is the ability to set up triggers for action-based emails. For instance, they can click on a button to have a beneficial email sent to them. Because of its widespread adoption, Constant Contact's open API makes it simple to connect to other platforms.

Pluspunten

We have selected and will continue to use Constant Contact because of its exceptional usability. It's a robust system that works wonderfully for our company and meets all of our requirements for email marketing. Constant Contact's ability to let me make my own templates, run tests on campaigns, and see results in real time is its best feature. It's fantastic that I can design my emails to look unique and send them at times that are most convenient for my readers. And with Constant Contact's automation features, I can create elaborate, customized workflows that meet the specific requirements of my intended customers.

Minpunten

When compared to competing email marketing solutions, I find that Constant Contact's setup is a little trickier. There are alternative systems out there that are considerably less complicated and more user-friendly.

Ngala Emmanuel
Ngala Emmanuel
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

It's easy to use

Beoordeeld op 6/9/2023

Constant Contact is good when it comes to handling small amounts of data. It's a great tool for designing landing pages and lead collection forms.

Pluspunten

In my online venture, I've been doing a lot of testing & trying. I tested out several email marketing tools including Constant Contact and even though it's not excellent I found a few amazing features in this tool.It has the most user-friendly interface ever. It all starts with - Constant Contact having every single feature within the user interface organized properly. It's great as I don't have to stress a lot to get familiar with it.Secondly, It offers a wide range of pre-designed email templates to start a project off the ground with. I mean, this sharpens my creativity and makes me more productive.Thirdly, List management is extremely easy and fascinating since it segments them properly based on the various criteria provided.I also love its reporting & analytical capabilities as it provides detailed metrics per our campaign performances which are vital adjustments.

Minpunten

We switch from using Constant Contact to a better alternative because of :- Limited automation and autoresponders. We have experienced failures with email autoresponders several times. We tried setting up several automation but didn't get results as expected. This is quite frustrating as sometimes we work under pressure from customers. Almost 55 -60% of businesses in Cameroon today depend on online ads for traffic and sales and the majority of these clients work directly with us.- Despite the lack of advanced automaton features, Constant Contact charges high service fees which can sometimes be overwhelming. Well, I'm not saying that its tool is not worth the actual price, however, It's more flexible to pay for something that brings another return- Additionally, I find Constant Contact to be limited in integration. There aren't more options available like with MailChimp. This is challenging as our business relies on several tools for proper functioning.

Sonia Del Valle
Sonia Del Valle
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best way to promote your company by email is with Constant Contact

Beoordeeld op 6/12/2018

Constant Contact has been very helpful for our company, it is an excellent marketing tool that has allowed us to increase our customers and sales significantly.
It is a very complete and effective system but at the same time a little expensive if you have many contacts, but I think it is worth the investment.

Pluspunten

Constant Contact has many features and functionalities that allow us to effectively promote any product, business or company.

It's easy to start creating email marketing campaigns with Constant Contact. It is intuitive and easy to use, its interface is simple and allows us to adapt easily to your work environment.

You can create effective campaigns with a pleasant and innovative visual style since the system has a large number of templates that we can customize and adapt to any type of campaign, there are many different designs that we can choose from.

Constant Contact will allow us to direct our campaigns to one or more contact lists that we have since we can segment our contacts very easily, simply creating different lists for each group of contacts that we need

We can perform an analysis on the campaigns sent through the option of reports, being able to quickly verify the percentages of opening, clicks, rebounds and unsubscriptions and thus we can be improving the effectiveness of our campaigns

Constant Contact allows integration with other systems such as Shopify, Wordpress, BigCommerce, facebook and others.

Minpunten

I think your support staff are not so good, when we call support it is difficult to find an operator that speaks Spanish and we lose a lot of time on the call, I also think that Constant Contact is a bit expensive system.

Chase
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One stop shop EMAIL marketing platform

Beoordeeld op 6/2/2023

It was good and I recommend it for anyone starting off and needing email marketing.

Pluspunten

Easy, user friendly and sooo many customizations! Mail chimp was cheaper but CC was way more automated and had many more options.

Minpunten

Cost started raising a bit in the last couple years. There’s so much more you can do with CC but it takes a bit of a learning curve to utilize its full potential- if you stick to basic email you’re fine but if you want to do much more which is ideal for marketing like landing pages you’ll be scratching your head for a while. Customer service is, “meh.”

MinistryTracker.com en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Constant Contact te kiezen

Better presentation and organization.

Microsoft Outlook