Caspio

• Sector: Halfgeleiders

Easy-to-create, low-code apps

Beoordeeld op 20/6/2022

Pluspunten

It stands out for the wide variety of functions it offers and the possibility of creating fully customized applications without code. It has a very rich and integrated online database. It is ideal for medium-sized databases. Allows you to code business workflows. Records the time from start to finish of each task.

Minpunten

For new users it can be a bit difficult to manage its diversity of functions.

Antwoord van Caspio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi David! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Eva
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Great Product and Easy to Use

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2022

Overall, I have been extremely happy with Caspio. There is a lot of information in the form of videos and articles to help learn how to use the software. Also, their customer service is very responsive and has been able to help me with any issues I have had along the way.

Pluspunten

The Caspio platform was easy to use and I was able to get an application started within a week of learning the software. Their customer service is great and very willing to help with any issues I had.

Minpunten

It was a little difficult to figure out how to get the app onto a website. I am not trained in coding, so I had to learn how to do a lot of things to get the app to work exactly the way I wanted it to.

Keith
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Do NOT fall for this TRAP.

Beoordeeld op 21/6/2022

I really, really wish I didn't end up picking Caspio.

Pluspunten

It is easy to use for VERY SIMPLE applications. If you need a form and report that looks like it was created last decade, look no further.

Minpunten

NO SUPPORT FOR APPLE. This is the big one. For the past 3 years, Apple users have had to turn off Cross Site Tracking on their Safari settings to be able to even access our pages. Do you know how difficult it is to tell a user to turn off a setting that says 'Prevent Tracking' in it????

SHADY BUSINESS PRACTICES. First of all, Caspio is now very expensive compared to competitors. We have less than 100 employees and we are almost paying $5,000 a year. In the 4 years I've been here, there has been minimal updates to the standard features we get. (Thanks for the lowsy Document Generation). These guys have a website for users to post ideas in. They literally take the highest voted ideas and put them behind an additional paywall called 'App Extensions', where we need to pay at least $750 to get the basic implementations.

NO DATAPAGE ANALYTICS. Want to see how your users are using your pages? Nope, not here! You'll need to pay a fee for their development team to get you a report! It seems that fee ISN'T included in our $400/month price tag.

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. The support team is usually pretty good. Your account manager, however, is pretty much useless. If you need a question answered, make sure to ask 2 weeks ahead of time because they won't email you back before that. I've been trying to get pricing on the next tier of Document Generations, to literally give them more money, and I can't get an answer. Embarrassing.

Isam
  • Sector: Sportartikelen

Caspio No Code Review

Beoordeeld op 30/6/2022

Amazing and perfect

Feature to Include HTML/CSS Coding to the DATAPAGES

Minpunten

There is not a standout feature that we dislike, Caspio is strong and fully flexible.

Trello en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Caspio

The comparisons were basic and did not satisfy our needs

Antwoord van Caspio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Isam! This made our day.

Spencer
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good... but very basic.

Beoordeeld op 5/7/2022

Like driving a forklift down the highway. 'This would be fantastic for something completely different.'

What it would be fantastic for is a web based alternative to Microsoft Access. What I tried to use it for was creating a commercial subscription web-app.

Pluspunten

Caspio is great for applications meant to be used internally in an organization to help manage operations. Its similarity with Microsoft Access makes it familiar and its compliance with security standards make it ideal for managing customers and patients without the hassle of maintaining your own IT. I like the support.

Minpunten

It's easy to do basic database stuff like forms and reports, and nearly impossible to do anything else. The lack of design tools is really frustrating. You can use their templates, but you can't make your own. Don't expect to build a site with a custom UX.

Antwoord van Caspio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Spencer! Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're sorry you didn't have the best experience. Caspio prides itself on providing superior application development expertise and outstanding customer service and support. Your feedback has been shared internally to help strengthen our future engagements. We value your opinion and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

John
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy-to-use no-code at a tremendous value

Beoordeeld op 30/6/2022

The team at Caspio have been extremely helpful, from the initial sales representative to the success manager, to the tech support and trainer. I have found them to be very knowledgeable, responsive, and easy to work with. When I discovered that some of my requirements did require some coding knowledge, I was able to obtain support from Caspio for a nominal fee.

Pluspunten

The best aspect was the relatively simple nature of learning to use it and then building an app - as a person that does not code! The process of structuring the database, uploading the initial data, then maintaining it, has been very easy.

Minpunten

There are very few cons. I did discover - as a non-coder - that there is some coding necessary when it comes to formatting of reports. It is not absolutely necessary but to truly finetune formats (fonts, colors, placement) one ultimately is aided by knowing to code. Fortunately, this embodied only about 5% of the development.

Antwoord van Caspio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi John! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad you're having fun with Caspio.

Laura
  • Sector: Human Resources

Most amazing no/low code APP

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2022

Pluspunten

We use Caspio to develop web applications for Human Resources departments, we use it for ourselves, and for clients, it is so easy to make improvements and changes that it greatly increases its usability.

Minpunten

Integrating via API has been a bit complicated for us, and it has taken a long time to implement the SMS functionality for Europe, but it is already working :)

Zoho Recruit en Appian

Antwoord van Caspio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Laura! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Anna
  • Sector: Kansspelen en casino's

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use and flexible

Beoordeeld op 25/7/2022

My experience with Caspio has been very positive. Their support team is responsive, their documentation and videos are accessible and helpful, and the platform itself is excellent.

Pluspunten

Caspio's no code platform makes app creation easy and quick, while maintaining a great amount of flexibility. I've created tables, relationships, views, forms and reports, and I continue to create new reports and apps as new business needs arise. There hasn't been an issue we couldn't resolve. When we needed to build a new app and database to house suggestions and ideas, we turned to Caspio's project team (we didn't have the bandwidth to do it ourselves). They did a great job working with us to create the product we needed.

Minpunten

Updating the style of reports isn't as intuitive as I'd like it to be but we've found some styles we like and continue to use them for most of our reports and forms.

Maya
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A user friendly way to streamline business processes

Beoordeeld op 6/7/2022

We started using Caspio for project tracking but have since been able to expand our use of the software for to compile many of our processes all within Capsio including registration forms, CRM, reporting, etc. Capsio has allowed us to streamline many of our business processes as our organization increased in scale and capacity, allowing for more efficient workflows and business organization.

Pluspunten

It is quick and easy to set up new data pages and tables within Capsio and the online tutorials are great tools for new users. The software is quite user friendly, even for those with little to no code experience.

Minpunten

The main difficulty our organization is currently facing is regarding the formatting and Styles within Capsio. For users with little coding knowledge, the visual formatting of pages can be difficult and hard to integrate with current organization branding and websites.

Antwoord van Caspio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Maya! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're glad you were able to streamline your organization's business processes with Caspio. We have a lot of tutorials on YouTube that can help you improve the style of your applications: https://casp.io/2z1kHlk Hope that helps!

Jill
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Low code development at your finger tips

Beoordeeld op 21/6/2022

They have been fantastic to work with overall. There was a simple inventory automation we wanted that didn't seem as easy to implement as it should have been but their support team worked with us for several months until it was programmed and working they way we wanted.

Pluspunten

Caspio is incredibly easy to use. You can setup forms, websites and applications with little or no code experience. Their customer support is top notch when you need help (if you are on a paid plan).

Minpunten

There are some simple tasks I would like to complete that just aren't available options. I think as Caspio continues to update their platform we will see more but sometimes it is limited if you have a something specific you are looking to deploy.

Antwoord van Caspio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Jill! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

Eric
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Caspio - create powerful web applications with little to no coding.

Beoordeeld op 1/10/2021

We collect data from a variety of customers and generate benchmarking analysis. We used Caspio to not only collect the data and manage the data process, but also have created a management backend to control our internal processed to create custom reports. The workflow capability automates a lot of work for us which has improved our productivity (for example, automatically sending status reports for review).

Pluspunten

If you have a group of Access gurus, you can master Caspio. The applications allows you to take your database applications online very easily, but also provides a high degree of customization (using JavaScript, CSS, and HTML) to build full applications. We replaced manual, inefficient processes with online workflow-enabled applications in very little time.

Minpunten

There are very few features that I do NOT like. This is just a great application and we have used it to automate our remote processes, collecting data online and the management portals to run our business.

Antwoord van Caspio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Eric! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We're happy to hear that you've significantly improved your productivity with Caspio. If you have any features you want us to include in the next releases, feel free to add it to our Ideabox: https://casp.io/3rd0tmK

John
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great alternative to traditional applications

Beoordeeld op 14/10/2020

I was able to take 22 tables from a legacy, standalone application, export them from MSSQL into Excel and import them to Caspio. After some of that learning curve, and some instructionals from Caspio, I finally worked out and connected all the tables so they could be queried for reporting. Building the datapages after that, I could do simple things on my own but it became clear to me that I would need their professional services to build my application (in 4-7 weeks compared to 8 months if I were trying it on my own). If I knew the interface better, I might not need their services but time is a factor in my decision.

Pluspunten

The low-code approach frees you from having to learn any programming language and rely upon it. It is flexible enough to allow you to build literally any kind of application you want from simple to complex, which is powerful and liberating. No more dealing with filthy vendors!!! Their support, even on the free tier, is outstanding. There is also a TON of information and instructionals available on the web. They seem to want you to be successful, and go the extra mile to help you be successful.

Minpunten

There is a steep learning curve, BUT the peak is not high and it won't be long before you are comfortable and moving along building things at a good clip. I'm also not fond of a cloud-only solution as it is our data and we should be able to replicate/backup the data to local servers directly. It looks like this is possible with the API, however that's only available in the most expensive tier. You really have to have a good understanding of your business process and the SDLC to avoid making time-consuming mistakes.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Easy App Deployment; Very low code; Lots of functions

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2020

Overall Caspio is an inexpensive way to publish your apps. If you have an idea but don't have enough coding experience, or if your team is small, this is an excellent service.

If you are an advance web developer or if you need an app that does some advanced operations, this servive will not fit your needs.

Pluspunten

Caspio is an excellent app deployment tool. Period.

We had the "mid tier" level, so base your expectation accordingly.

Caspio hosts your databases, your user authentication, your web deployments, and hosts all your actions. It's very low code involvement, so if you have an idea for an app, you get it up and running in 15 minutes.

Their customer support is quite helpful and they will back to you, but again, we did have a mid-tier plan.

Minpunten

While low code involvement is good for quick deployment, it's limitation is lack of flexibility on your own customization. While Caspio let's you customize some of the "look and feel" of your app, advanced operations/visuals are not easy to do and when you can do them, they are clunky.

Liz
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Dynamic software for managers wanting to create apps quickly without IT consultants

Beoordeeld op 24/7/2020

My overall experience with Caspio has been excellent! In the past, I have used Caspio to build an integrated set of applications for a Statewide startup program. Specifically, I created publicly available online submission forms and internal use applications including: portals for the paperless reviewing and scoring of submitted applications (for both videos and text/ file upload submissions), online participant registration forms, post program report collection tools and alumni tracking apps. The success of each of these applications was evidenced in their long term use, whereby we received and reviewed ~800 applications over 4 years. Currently, I am using Caspio to create stand alone applications for a different program. These include a sort-able and editable database of research facilities for public reference, a metrics report collection tool for grant participants, and a contacts database for internal use and tracking.

Pluspunten

The organizational aspects (tables, views, datapages, authentications) and flow of the steps within each of these features are intuitive and easy to follow. This framework of a few 'tools' with many guided steps and options in each tool make it less intimidating for a novice to create an application independently that suits their specific program needs.

However, what I like just as much about Caspio is their amazing customer service. I can't say enough about their timely and courteous responses all the way from their Sales and On-Boarding Executives to their Account Managers and Session Experts (whom I highly recommend working with for insights and help with more complicated builds or specialized features).

Minpunten

Although Caspio is constantly improving their product and educational material demonstrating how to use it, there are always more features that can be added to allow users to control the look and feel of an application or to allow for example more filtering options across tables. However, there is a balancing act between creating user friendly features and highly customized ones without needing to write additional code to achieve the aim.

Oliver
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

More than meets the eye

Beoordeeld op 25/5/2020

Caspio has more than made our flagship application possible for us without having a team of programmers. It has widely extended the possibilities of the application and helped inspire features and the overall scope of what our application is and can become. After years of working with Caspio, I have learned to use the platform to much of its potential, and yet I still haven't found the limits to what it can do. The platform specialists are very skilled, and with expert sessions available, you can accomplish things on Caspio way beyond what it appears to offer. It is, indeed, much more than meets the eye.

Pluspunten

While Caspio is a low code platform enabling fast development of very high quality apps, it does not stop there. What has been important to me, is that the platform is virtually unlimited in potential. The versatility and quality of this platform makes it the perfect choice even for high complexity applications.

Minpunten

Simple apps may be developed very swiftly, while maintaining high levels of security and quality. More complex apps require more capacity and in depth development. While this is a low code platform, it does not prevent the use of code, and with it, the possibilities seem limitless. And it still has all the benefits of not having to code from scratch, ease of use, high security, etc.

Karen
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Caspio is a robust, affordable option for organizations without in-house IT!

Beoordeeld op 15/5/2020

A software developer for over 20 years, I help small to medium-sized organizations, mostly nonprofits, find affordable software that supports their business processes. I found Caspio when I was searching the marketplace for a low-code platform that could be used to build a type of software that does not exist in the marketplace and it allowed an organization to build their dream application in a matter of months....custom software at an off-the-shelf price! I have been impressed with all the options available as well as the excellent online documentation and customer service of the Caspio support team.

Pluspunten

I think Caspio is incredibly easy to learn and use and it allows non-technical professionals to quickly establish a data-centric web-based application without needing to know Python, Java, or another programming language. I have been a software developer for 20 years, so for me the tool takes even less time -- and functions like triggered notifications and tasks allow me to add "behind-the-scenes magic" so one process can trigger dependent processes in a seamless way. I also love the support team's helpful and responsive attitude.

Minpunten

Truly my only complaint is not a bad thing, just a choice -- I wish I did not have to wrap all the Caspio code in separate HTML, mostly b/c I do not think it is as easy to teach to non-technical people. Most of the organizations I work with need help getting everything set up and launched but then can largely be trained to maintain and extend their Caspio app...and while HTML and CSS are not complicated, they are not as predictably explainable as the tables and datapage interfaces.

Salesforce Sales Cloud en kintone

Redenen om over te stappen op Caspio

Cost and ease of maintenance -- I am helping organizations build software which they maintain, despite not having programmers on staff. This primarily works not only due to the high quality product but the pricing model. The fact that Caspio is priced by datapage and functionality and not user seats keeps the ongoing cost low, making it affordable for smaller organizations.
Joseph
  • Sector: Wetshandhaving

A Canadian pleasure to receive Caspio's help, service, security & support

Beoordeeld op 7/1/2020

My overall experience with Caspio has been absolutely wonderful and extremely favourable, and I would never consider leaving Caspio except that if the cost of maintaining my table was too costly for me.

I am very, very proud of how Caspio has been able to tailor my table needs to the precise and exact style of what I want, and what I want my clients to learn from exploring the table. My table is modern, accurate, colourful, precise and as I have said I am very proud of it.

I am also very conformable about the high level of security which Caspio Bridge provides for my table. Security of my table is very important to me. Thank you.

Pluspunten

First, I am extremely pleased with the affordable cost of Caspio Bridge provided to me by Caspio which allows me to continue my historical research and record my work on a table which is open to all of Canada as well as the whole world. I am a senior citizen with a limited income so the cost is very important to me. Secondly, I sincerely appreciate the dependability of Caspio Bridge because my table has never failed my thousands of clients. Since I first started with Caspio many years ago, my table has never failed. Thirdly, I value the dependability of Caspio Bridge support including the expertise of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who have the ability, knowledge and skills to improve the performance of my table. I am amazed how technicians including [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are able to resolve every little glitch which I encounter. I am very appreciative of their service, professionalism, and friendship.

Minpunten

I can only think of one issue, and that is the complexity of the 'styles'. This is one area that I always need help with as the learning curve about 'styles' is too steep for me. In the case orf 'styles' I always ask for and receive help from Caspio, and I thank you.

Dominique
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Living in the low-code age

Beoordeeld op 29/11/2019

There is no doubt that Caspio allows you to create robust cloud applications very fast. As we have now entered the age of low-code and that the opportunity to have SaaS systems, that used to be reserved to large enterprise and government bodies, is now reachable to man small to medium size enterprises. In this respect, Caspio has played out an important and critical role by offering a reasonably priced and powerful platform to them.

Pluspunten

Caspio is a very flexible tool for creating and maintaining SaaS systems for your company or for your customers. You need a basic understanding of relational database and how to work with them. Once you are there then, maybe after a few hours, you are ready to go. Everything else when it comes to creating queries and views, unless you want to create something unusual, is straight forward. Designing datapages is also quite easy and only requires a minimum of learning time. Publishing the datapages on your website is also excellent as Caspio offers different options for achieving it, depending on what web publishing tool you are using.

Minpunten

As we are doing solution prototypes using MS Access, we tend to upload the application database into Caspio to speed up the process when implementing a solution. The drawback with this method is that although we can upload tables and data, we cannot upload views. This is mostly due to the fact that Caspio does not handle views in the same way as MS Access, in fact not allowing a few functionalities such as calculated fields. Caspio, over the last few years, has come up with means of addressing this shortcoming by adding extra functionalities in database management.

Gordon
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Extremely Useful Resource

Beoordeeld op 13/11/2019

We use Caspio to help distribute data, to inform stakeholders, to allow users to narrow results and answer their questions, and to hopefully allow for a stronger understanding of what we do (our business plan) and how we do that (our business model). Ultimately, as a public research university's academic program, we need to provide transparency and accountability.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, ability to develop skills within and while using the software. Online tutorials (including YouTube videos/projects) are very helpful.

Minpunten

Some of the definitions for associations between fields (e.g., cascading listbox...) can at first leave a new user uncertain about how the form or data-page will function.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Definitely not "no-code", but still low-code and very powerful

Beoordeeld op 31/10/2019

I felt very empowered with Caspio, but kept running into walls. I don't know Javascript or HTML so anything code-related that wasn't laid out exactly within a tutorial was frustrating to tackle. I also struggled to build out a front-end that looked good and tied to the datapages I was building, and the templates Caspio provided me still required that I knew web development to get running, and I did not know how to customize them. I did appreciate that pages could be easily embedded within Wordpress or other website builders.

If I knew how to code, I would definitely use Caspio though. It gets thing up and running sooo fast. Using as a base for the backend is a great idea as it is 100% customizable. In that case I would totally recommend.

Pluspunten

It is 100% customizable, and there are tutorials for just about everything. The community forums are also active, with Caspio support actively participating. Professional Services seemed very capable and able to do just about anything for you if you needed it.

Minpunten

For just about everything I wanted to do there was some need for a "custom" solution, and I was heavily dependent on my account manager who was always ready to refer me to Professional Services for even simple integrations.

Quickbase en kintone

Overgestapt van

Quickbase en kintone

Antwoord van Caspio Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the valuable feedback. While many complex applications can be fully developed using Caspio's point-and-click and drag-and-drop tools, the ability to extend the platform via industry standard languages such as JavaScript, HTML, CSS and SQL opens up additional capabilities to innovate and build something truly unique. Thank you again for your feedback and we'll be sure to pass it on to our team internally.

Douglas
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Caspio Delivers: If You Build It, Data Will Come!

Beoordeeld op 2/8/2022

Subscribing to Caspio is a bit like buying a german shepherd puppy. You have all this power and potential inside of that raw, untamed (and somewhat playful) animal. From day 0 until the finished product (fairly finished, that is), we probably had something like 21 full days of "imagining," designing, learning, training (training ourselves -- and training Caspio what we wanted it to do) and deploying. Project done.

Pluspunten

The wizard-like interface helped reduce the investment we might otherwise have had to invest in learning a command-line interface. What's more, at first glance, a person might miss the fact that the hosting engine of the product is built into the product itself.

Minpunten

At least in our experience, it appeared that Caspio had given little thought to how a credentialed user would navigate from one "datapage" to the next in a finished application. Although there were a couple of rudimentary examples of this, they weren't professionally-linked to the otherwise-great engine that Caspio offered. As a result, we had to improvise our own interface from the ground up.

Quinn
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Grows with you

Beoordeeld op 12/5/2020

I would say that one of the best things about working with Caspio is the drag and drop builder as well as their support staff.

Pluspunten

Our company was looking for software that would enable us to launch clean, professional looking website features quickly. Caspio offers a fairly simple used interface that allow rapid development of new ideas and their features are well rounded. They have some of the best support staff around.

Minpunten

Some of the features we need are only offered on costly plans.

Airtable

Redenen om voor Caspio te kiezen

We needed a quick build system with a lower price tag.

Overgestapt van

Quickbase

Redenen om over te stappen op Caspio

We actually tag team our products between Caspio and Ragic. Caspio offers the fancy and professional features we need while Ragic offers the "Excel Like" structure of rapid development.
Brenda

Building Databases Made Easy

Beoordeeld op 29/6/2020

My overall experience with Caspio and their customer service has been A+. My account manager has been with me from the beginning and has always replied to every message within one day. The technical support is always there to help and fix all of my problems without hesitation. The users of my database (Ages: 40-70) never complain, everything is easy to manage and they love the Membership Database and how pretty and manageable it is.

Pluspunten

What I like most about Caspio is that you do not need to be a master in code development in order to build a database online. The click and go step by step process is very easy to use. Also, implementing within WordPress or other applications is very easy to do. The How-to Videos are an excellent way to learn to use the product. The formulas within the tables allow you to be more diverse with your structure. I can't name just ONE thing, I love many!

Minpunten

When I first purchased Caspio in 2016, I was not able to export in PDF, with their updates that is now possible, but my only issue is in order to use you have to have the level of Caspio, which will cost more money. The good thing is if you want a change submit a request, 9 times out of 10 they will update and include with their next release.

Richard
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing

Caspio - The Best Database Platform On the Market

Beoordeeld op 13/5/2020

Thanks to Caspio, our project developed into Security Patrol Track Inc., a first class Security Guard Management system for the use by security company managers to track and document the activities of their security officers.

Although I had 35 years of financial experience in the security industry, when we first began our project, I had no experience with database systems whatsoever. I tried several platforms but couldn't even understand the terminology and never was able to actually create even one table. I then found Caspio and within an hour, was able to build a table, a submission form to enter records into the table and a report to pull the records out. It is truly a "No Code" platform!

Our original app has now grown to 250 datapages and we have over 18,000 users.

Pluspunten

It is truly a "No Code" platform!

Our application, however, would never have been so successful (due to my lack of knowledge) without the support of the Caspio Customer Service and Professional Development staffs. They are all truly invested in the success of their customers.

Minpunten

Although it may seem to be sort of a contrived response, I really cannot think of a criticism of the Caspio system. The typical criticism of a technology company would be their inadequate customer service. However, as discussed above, their support personnel are almost always available, always knowledge and will always go out of their way to find a solution.

Elena
  • Sector: Human Resources

So Impressed

Beoordeeld op 6/1/2020

oh the customer service both on chat, email, and phone, is a cut above the rest. I don't know how Caspio manages to always be there for me... so impressive. Way better than the big guys.

Pluspunten

This cloud based Database management solution is really helpful for non-coders like me. So many features that really made my consulting business excel in the competitive industry like mine.

Minpunten

There should be a multiple check box feature, where the choices can be pulled from other fields. Also, the rules for conditions are very limited. For example, if you want to disable other check boxes when one check box is selected - you will never be able to do another conditional rule for that check box that you have said should be disabled. I mean, there should be an ability to apply multiple conditional rules on a field.