Pipedrive

4,5 (2.702)
CRM ontworpen door verkopers, voor verkopers

(2.702)

Sorteren op

Sam
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Customizable CRM that is easy to deploy and offers endless customization possibilities

Beoordeeld op 26/4/2022

It is great! I've used it in the past, got locked into Hubspot for too long, and once I was out of their contract, I immediately came back to Pipedrive.

Every so often, I test other CRM, and while some others may have cool bells and whistles, the features that other CRMs have and Pipedrive lacks tend to be related to shiny object syndrome. Pipedrive is practical, easy to use, and simple to train and onboard new employees.

Another great thing about Pipedrive is its active community. Their forum is a great place to gain inspiration for the service and communicate with others for assistance in building unique integrations.

Their support is excellent and always available via chat right from your CRM.

Pluspunten

Most CRMs force you to use it the way they think is best. But not all sales teams are alike. Pipedrive works well for us because we can customize it to work exactly how we need it. Customizing is easy and does not require coding.

Pipedrive integrates nicely with services like Zapier and various forms of plugins. This allows us to connect our CRM with all of our software applications.

Minpunten

Pipedrive has great email functionality, but it lacks a shared inbox (similar to Help Scout). We have a general sales email that our team manages as a sales team. If you want to use Pipedrive, you are forced to require all salespeople to communicate with their email instead of company-wide accounts.

This creates separation within our organization as we can't rely on Pipedrive for email communication.

Parth
  • Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Previously A fantastic sales and marketing tool now needs some improvements

Beoordeeld op 16/12/2022

Pluspunten

Due to how simple it is to set up and use on a daily basis, I have long been a fan of Pipedrive. It's incredibly simple to use and easy to combine with a lot of other apps. It enables us to separate quickly, accurately, and with the best filters, enabling us to attract the right customers for our company. Additionally, it is compatible with Gmail and Google Contacts, both of which are crucial. Pipedrive provides a thorough, effective, and simple-to-use overview of our sales pipeline. We can track the individual development of every sales team member working for the firm as well as the offers that are being made to prospective clients.

Minpunten

It may have cost us a bit to integrate with other applications, but with persistence and the help of its technical team, the problem was effectively resolved. There are no integrated contract management solutions, thus we must send emails to several contacts one at a time, one after the other. We have to directly ask them for such information because we have no idea where the leads for our web forms originated. It crashes, crashes again, then crashes some more. Customer support could actually care less about it, so you wind up with a number of system components that are inoperable and render the platform useless.

Chris
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A good sales CRM for beginners

Beoordeeld op 25/1/2023

Pipedrive is great for sales organizations just getting started and looking to manage deal stages. However, if you're looking for an all-in-one solution that includes functionality like marketing, email campaigns, sequences, and other automation features, there are better alternatives out there.

Pluspunten

Pipedrive was easy to implement and manage sales opportunities, specifically deal stages. The automation and task management was also great to ensure you stayed on top of completing tasks.

Minpunten

Pipedrive did not have any sort of email sequence functionality that I was looking for when I was a user. Other sales CRMs were able to provide this functionality.

Harshit

Ultimate CRM for B2B Business

Beoordeeld op 22/11/2022

Pluspunten

Earlier we were using Freshsales but the pipeline which is built in the Pipedrive gives us the best clarity of the deals moving in the various stages of the pipeline. The insights moreover provide very valuable inputs which can be used as a benchmark for our sales representatives.

Minpunten

They addons like lead booster, chatbots and forms as paid addons which should be a part of the main pipedrive paid plan.

Andrea
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica

Probably the best Sales CRM for a startup

Beoordeeld op 29/12/2022

Pipedrive is maybe the best Sales CRM for startup because it is affordable and you can leverage power system of automatic workflow for contact management

Pluspunten

After 1 month of deploying it, we were already power users!

Minpunten

It would be great if it will integrate in the future email marketing services

HubSpot CRM
Waqas
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

It is the best friend of a sales professional

Beoordeeld op 13/1/2023

No doubt it was a great sales CRM with great pricing but features are limited and the business grows you are left with a CRM ideal for small businesses.

Pluspunten

1. Very good at lead management2. Easy to track the activities of leads3. Great for partner management4. Excellent UI5. Great pricing structure

Minpunten

1. Limitations on the bulk email sending2. Limited integrations options3. Reporting and forecasting was poor

Zoho CRM
Anastacia

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pipedrive is easy to love!

Beoordeeld op 17/1/2023

It enables everyone to add new lead/prospect information without any hassle. You can update their status from pending, waiting on the client, waiting on us, to Closing the deal and it gives a cool little celebratory cartoon popup that's super fun as well. Pipedrive integrated really easily with our company slack channel as well making it even more helpful as it sends the updates across the company letting everyone know the status update on a deal etc.

Pluspunten

I love how easy this system is to use. We get new employees every now and then who have never used this tool before and teaching them how to get started using it, is incredibly simple because the tool itself is pretty straightforward.

Minpunten

I can't say that there is anything that I don't like about this software.It's too easy to use to have any complaints.

Shoaib
  • Sector: Farmaceutica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The Platform is fantastic and great for pipeline management

Beoordeeld op 8/12/2022

A very positive experience overall for tracking and managing our leads and our current pipeline. The platform has performed great for us and has provided great value and delivered good customer services.

Pluspunten

It is outstanding at what it does. The pipeline management of sales, defining the prospects, leads, mqls and sqls and ranking each with automation cannot be done better than from Pipedrive. Managing opportunities and sending contracts within Pipedrive are simply the best. I would rate it 4.5 stars for everything including the email marketing feature

Minpunten

It is slower when making a comparison with others, it is not very user friendly and it is specifically designed for sales, I don't think very useful for big teams.

• Sector: Commercieel vastgoed

Pd

Beoordeeld op 16/1/2023

It's been an up and down scale to use

Pluspunten

Easy to use and navigate with Customizable sales pipeline. Good visualization of sales data.Integrations with other tools such as email and calendar

Minpunten

Limited reporting and analytics capabilities. It has Limited automation optionsSome users have reported issues with syncing of data across multiple users

• Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Easy to implement CRM

Beoordeeld op 11/1/2023

Good overall experience, was easy to implement, and customer support was very responsive all the time.

Pluspunten

I liked that the API was easy to use & submit new customers

Minpunten

Pipedrive does A LOT - so sometimes the portal can be noisy if you are a fairly low-key user like myself, only using one portion.

HubSpot CRM

API seemed easier.
Amanda
  • Sector: Bouw

Pipedrive is a total game changer! Hands down BEST CRM

Beoordeeld op 13/1/2022

Our customer service has been phenomenal since implementing Pipedrive! It's extremely rare a new lead or a task for a customer is missed and that only happens from user error (not setting a task for that customer). No more paper files. The activity log Pipedrive keeps of all our employees is an awesome feature too! We have used a few CRMS over the years and this one is by far the BEST. No big issues and we've been using this one since about 2017. Other CRMS are cheaper but like the old saying, you get what you pay for!

Pluspunten

Pipedrive was soooo easy to implement for our company. It is very user friendly and tech support is a email away. The most important aspect of Pipedrive is having all our customer files in a central location, easily accessible to keep notes and to set tasks for ourselves allowing us to provide excellent customer service that was not always perfect just using an Excel spreadsheet. Sorting all of our customers into different pipelines and stages is awesome too! Easily see where everyone is.

Minpunten

The email feature has not been working. We use Yahoo Small Business for our emails and for some reason our emails unlink from Pipedrive and now we are unable to relink them but that's not a huge issue as each customer file in Pipedrive has it's own link you can paste in the BCC of your customer email and it copies it to that customer's Pipedrive.

Aimee
  • Sector: Alternatieve geneeskunde

Fast, Simple to Set Up, Intuitive Pipelines

Beoordeeld op 23/9/2022

Excellent. When I try a software, give up and try to find an alternative then come back - I know it’s good. No other tool really measures up to this, and even though there are other software that do the same thing - the interface on this wins in every way.

Pluspunten

I love how easy this was to set up. It took less than 15 minutes to upload my students & set up multiple pipelines to track their progress.

Minpunten

The billing was a little hard to navigate. I signed up months ago, but when the free trial was over somehow I was placed on the most expensive plan and when I reached out about it I was not given steps to downgrade, so I gave up. I tried doing this in Airtable & Hubspot - both took too much time 8 energy and had more steps then pipedrive. This time I figured out on my own how to set myself up with the most inexpensive plan to start, which is $19.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Redenen om voor Pipedrive te kiezen

Active campaign was just too clunky, and felt really heavy and cumbersome to use. I prefer lightweight, fast, easy to set up and use tools that make me happy when I use them.

ActiveCampaign

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipedrive

Faster & much more simple! I tried to set this up in hubspot and it required at least 5 more steps for every program and course I was setting up. Too many steps is an automatic no for me. Pipedrive has no steps to set up, just type into template,m!
Alfredo
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

My best CRM platform but...

Beoordeeld op 15/7/2022

I have been using PD for more than 3 years, and I love it... in fact I recommended it to some colleagues of mine. I used it for a very particular selling task in my job. During first year I increased sales 20%, second year was 2020... and you know. I was preparing it fore this new period, but then one of the sales teams I admire the most in my business began to use another CRM very specific for this sector, and then...

Pluspunten

I think (because i tried others), this is a software with a great ease of use and configurability, and especially it is a software that becomes addictive to use, which returns in profits for your business. Lately, a lot of updates were being made focused on controlling the communication with the client itself. Good Tech Asist too!

Minpunten

If I have to point a "Con" is about these updates I said before... Every new feature has a limited range of use if you don't want to pay more.

Zoho CRM

Redenen om voor Pipedrive te kiezen

Access makes many things pretty good, but it's not the ideal solution as a CRM software, I think.

Microsoft Access

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipedrive

Ease of use and configurability, and its interface
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great for a small business with a small team

Beoordeeld op 26/8/2020

Our team is satisfied with Pipedrive so far because it is the only tool we could find that does what we need. We would love for more features to be added, but at present it is working for us.

Pluspunten

Pipedrive is easy to use and usually doesn't require tons of reading to understand how it works. They have some great videos to help with anything that might come up and I am very happy with their customer support. They usually get back to me within a few hours at the latest. It's a great tool for someone who wants something that is simple to use and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The features are great for our small team to keep track of emails, leads and lead stages all from within one dashboard.

Minpunten

There are a few things that would have made it way more useful for our use case.
One of these is the inability for one team member to view the mail tracking features on emails sent my other members. I person A sends an email to client 1, I cannot see the mail tracking feature to see if the client read the email or not. I have to ask each team member individually if their client "saw" their email.
Another common issue is syncing. Sometimes, the platform is unable to sync emails from other accounts like Hey and it takes us a lot of time getting them to show up within the system.

Insightly, Streak en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om voor Pipedrive te kiezen

Streak didn't have many features that we needed to manage our leads and contacts.

Streak
Amanda
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

I LOVE Mailigen

Beoordeeld op 23/9/2020

I use Mailigen almost everyday to send email broadcast/campaigns and to run reports on the effectiveness of the campaigns. I love how the reporting breaks everything down for you and is very easy to read and understand.

Pluspunten

We have use Mailigen for over 7 years and I absolutely love it! You are able to set up your company profile which then autopopulates as needed. You are able to have multiple senders set up to send emails from different people in your company. The tech and customer support teams are awesome. They respond quickly and are always very helpful.

Minpunten

Mailigen can be a little clunky in that when you are scrolling through the senders, it doesn't allow for alphabetical order.

Constant Contact, iContact en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Pipedrive te kiezen

We needed something more robust and easy to use.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipedrive

Mailigen's support team was quick to respond to our inquiries and was very helpful in the setup of our account.
Joseph
  • Sector: Computerhardware

Big fan of Pipedrive

Beoordeeld op 4/5/2021

I happen to be a Pipedrive user. I am also an independent reseller of the product, as well as an integration consultant (pipedriveexperts dot com). I have helped hundreds of customers integrated dozens of different CRMs. No single solution is perfect but I find that Pipedrive is the right choice for a large majority of our clients. Pipedrive strikes the right balance between features, ease-of-use and cost. I am happy to say that their technical support is (by far!) the best I have seen from any CRM. I recommend Pipedrive to many types of businesses.

Pluspunten

Pipedrive really is built for salespeople. The reporting functions for management are there, and getting better every quarter, but is the ease-of-use for a salesperson that distinguishes Pipedrive.

Minpunten

Automations are generally a very strong feature of Pipedrive, but one type of automation is missing (unless you use an external service). That missing capability is date-based triggering of workflows. Pipedrive cannot yet send a birthday greeting or followup message based on a date (past or present). This is an inconvenience for us, and we have to use external tools to solve that problem.

• Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pipedrive - All in one piece! Excellent! And I would fight for them in a new company

Beoordeeld op 25/5/2022

In my opinion, working with sales in software companies for 20+ years, Pipedrive is the best options.
It's fast, easy to setup and keep running. Create workflows, change process -- all it's easy.
Everytime I needed some help, the Customer Service team is very good. They have a high quality service.

Pluspunten

It's super easy to setup and keep running. The support team -- the best ever in my 20+ IT sales experience.
For sure would be my choice if changing job or building a company. No doubt.

Minpunten

Price, it's a little expensive.
The pre-sales (SDR part) could be a little stronger and cheaper. If you have a heavy/complex process here, maybe you will need another software to handle your leads before send to the sales team.
The analytics was very good for us till a moment. We move on to a BI (Google Stack) to handle all information needed.

Salesforce Sales Cloud en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipedrive

Price and the easy to setup, run and change process over the time.
Dalton

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Get out of it what you put in

Beoordeeld op 17/6/2020

Distanced sales communication, communication continuity across departments, easy contact and deal editing.

Pluspunten

Simple user experience, not overkill with the features and layout, great email integration, custom pipeline language

Minpunten

Have to pay a certain amount that includes features we don't use, internal organization confusing to see - most of which you can't.

Redenen om voor Pipedrive te kiezen

Better cost options, our team used Pipedrive before, a better interface for the way we're setup.

Insightly

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipedrive

Cheaper option, didn't need all the features of the other product.
Mark

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Pipedrive helps with quick pipeline updates

Beoordeeld op 1/12/2020

We've tried various CRM programs over the years. This is the best solution thus far.

Pluspunten

It's very intuitive and allows you to make immediate adjustments. We can all be on a staff meeting and discuss a project and make an immediate modification to the account or covert to the next step.

Minpunten

It doesn't seem overly LINKEDIN friendly. It doesn't always pull past history of emails from outlook.

Dynamics 365

Redenen om voor Pipedrive te kiezen

It was determined this would be easier to use by all teams within our company. My colleague did an excellent job assessing options. I think he did a super job identifying Pipedrive for us. Good choice.

Dynamics 365
Svitlana
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A solid choice for a small business CRM

Beoordeeld op 21/9/2021

I find Pipedrive pleasant to work with, it's simple and efficient.

Pluspunten

I like that you can call a potential or existing customer directly from the application, that makes keeping track on your sales activities very easy.

Minpunten

Certain features are buried deep in the structure, you need to know what you're looking for.

Redenen om voor Pipedrive te kiezen

Salesforce was too expensive for our company's situation.

Redenen om over te stappen op Pipedrive

Pipedrive offered a much better pricing structure for us.
ahmed
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

It Is For You

Beoordeeld op 4/10/2019

Pluspunten

Work process robotization (Move an arrangement and an action is included, at whatever point we reach another arrangement can be included, and so forth.) - Super Useful! Can send messages straightforwardly through stage and they appear in Gmail Does not intergrade legitimately with Intercom just through Zappier. Can interface with Gmail schedule Analytics - With arrangements won (by month, day, year and so forth), estimation of arrangements won, normal per bargain, normal time until an arrangement is won, look further and you can perceive what items make up those arrangements won (term, perm, CI and so on), Deals lost - by stages, by stages after some time, by reasons, by reasons over the long run (you can limit what stage you are battling in). Won versus lost - pace of % on change to the following stage, transformation for the main stage, lost from this stage, change to won (win/misfortune proportion). Track the % shot of moving the arrangement to one phase to the following. Estimating income - Current income, future arrangements to be won, can refresh the nearby dates from month to month, see what has been won, see the phases on the open arrangements and alter the end month (status bar demonstrating its stage), set conveyance date choice (ie you put the arrangement in won when it goes to guaranteeing and the stays there for a while (3 weeks) to get an exact date when the income is gotten). Arrangement change yet nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, income Forecast (platinum

Minpunten

In spite of the fact that the Silver arrangement doesn't give all the enhanced highlights as the Gold, (for example 2-way email adjusting, call scheduler, email following, and so on.) we would prefer not to switch the majority of our clients over to the Gold arrangement in light of the fact that lone a couple of them would profit by/would require the additional highlights. I wish there was an approach to redesign a portion of our clients to the Gold arrangement and keep the others at Silver. We utilize Pipedrive's reconciliation with Slack to tell our group when an arrangement has been recognized, won and additionally lost. Right now, you host to utilize a third-gathering (Zapier) in the event that you might want your notices to be increasingly explicit and I have been not able get Zapier to work effectively for us. I have just contacted the two sides for assistance however have not gone to an answer ( so be careful you may keep running into issues with incorporations - without a ton of helping support from either side).

Scott
  • Sector: Commercieel vastgoed

EASY PEASY!

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2020

We haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Pluspunten

We have tried and bought countless CRM's for our small Commercial Real Estate firm. We've spent over $100,000 reviewing, consultants, setting-up time (dedicated payroll) and purchasing the CRM software. No matter how many times we try to move-on to the latest and greatest CRM software with all the newest features, we keep going back to Pipedrive. The simplicity, clean layout, customization (without a consultant) and price just keeps us coming back to Pipedrive.

We can make countless custom form fields, add phone, text, chat, IVR, email. They have a generic version of AI which looks up a contacts Social Media info and business data. There are management controls and reporting.

The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features, but we haven't found a better system for the price or one that didn't require another 6-month long "consultant" to customize it, only to learn that what we really wanted was not doable. I'm finished searching for and customizing CRM's because Pipedrive has done the job well-enough for us.

Minpunten

The software could be more robust and add more Multi-Channel marketing features. We prefer CRM's that have all of the communication features included, such as email, chat, text, call, etc. Recently, Pipedrive added a phone system, but you are required to upgrade to a "Pro" account. We would prefer to just pay for the feature per agent, vs increasing the price for all of our agents for a simple feature like adding a phone, etc.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Used it at a start-up, it was easy and effective

Beoordeeld op 12/4/2020

Pluspunten

When I was interviewing for this position at a tech company, I was told that they use Pipedrive as their CRM. I wanted to show that I was eager to learn, so I set out to do some research on Pipedrive before I began my position. Luckily, Pipedrive made it pretty easy.

I had already done a tutorial on Salesforce, so I understood the basics of CRMs, but Pipedrive had a whole academy -- the Pipedrive Academy -- to help you learn how to use their software effectively. So right off the bat, I appreciated them making it easy.

I did all of the modules and quickly saw that it was very easy to use. I even put the video speed on 1.5x to save some time. Once I started the position, I saw that there was even more depth, and you could customize workflows and your pipeline pretty extensively.

Minpunten

In the Pipedrive Academy, it wouldn't update my progress on some videos. So it never gave me the satisfaction of it saying "100% complete", which is a small detail but it was still annoying as a first impression.

The system is easy to use, but like all CRMs, it still takes time to update all of your activities. I could usually update 10-20 calls in 5 minutes, and theres a bunch of plug-ins and extensions to make this faster but I didn't use them. Also, if your search query is off by an apostrophe or something along those lines, you can still miss the person/company you're searching for. But this can be eliminated if you have a system for formatting names or whatever.

Arlène
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

The most solid CRM platform..?

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2021

Generally, my experience with Pipedrive has been very good

Pluspunten

There are so many good things about using Pipedrive as a CRM platform. First of all, it is just great to be able to manage all my contacts in one place and being able to see the timeline of what has been happening with every single one of them. This is perfect because it allows me to always be up-to-date with what has taken place and what needs to happen to turn leads into customers.

Managing and using my email straight from Pipedrive is very powerful because it prevents me from switching from app to app and lets me be focused on my lead generation and sales activities. Same for being able to create web forms: no need to rely on another platform and then connect it to Pipedrive for this...I can do everything "in house".

The visual pipeline is another key feature and its sales forecasting feature lets you "predict the future" by showing you how many deals you would need to close to reach a specific financial target. And let's not forget about automation: it is an excellent way to avoid carrying out the same repetitive tasks over and over again.

And did I say there is a mobile app too? This is ideal especially if you are someone who works a lot on the move.

Minpunten

It is difficult to find something not to like about Pipedrive. Perhaps, the main con compared to other CRM solutions is the fact that Pipedrive does not have a free plan, only a free trial. This means that you will have to pay for the tool – and depending on the features you need, it can turn out to be a bit of an expense.

Peyton

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Pipedrive is the easiest CRM, and even sales reps who hate CRMs will use it and like it

Beoordeeld op 21/12/2017

Pluspunten

Pipedrive provides a simple, fast interface that pulls all information relevant to a deal into a single view. This includes the main contact, other contacts, price and product information, activity history, and coming activities. There is a sidebar that you can customize with specifics for your business, such as names of competitors that the prospect buys from, size of their budget, customer phase (are they a prospect, a new customer, or a renewing customer?), etc. All of this info can be easily updated on the fly, so a sales rep can focus on selling rather than on fitting a sale into a software system. The mobile apps provide similar functionality, so it's easy to use Pipedrive out of the office. Pipedrive is easy to customize, so getting started does not require a lot of effort or training. This is ideal for startups and small firms, as well as for independent sales reps.

Minpunten

There's nothing really bad about Pipedrive, and it keeps getting better. I would like to see it add customizable series of actions that can be added with a single click, so the rep does not have to manually add repetitive steps. For instance, it would be good to add a series of follow up steps that must be done after a sale closes, rather than keeping a separate list in other software.