Evernote Teams

4,4 (8.223)
Schrijf een review!
Aanmaken, vastleggen en toegang tot alledaagse notities op mobiele apparaten

(8.223)

Sorteren op

Lucas
Lucas

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Evernote Teams is a service with which you will be more productive and improve your business

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2023

Evernote Teams is an incredible tool for collaborating with my team and managing our tasks and projects. The task management feature is particularly helpful, allowing us to assign tasks to team members, set due dates, and track our progress. We also love the collaboration tools, which allow us to share notes, files, and other information with ease. The file sharing feature is also a game-changer, allowing us to access our files and documents from anywhere, at any time. The alerts and notifications feature is also a great addition, keeping us on track and ensuring that we never miss an important deadline or event. Overall, we have found Evernote Teams to be an essential tool for our team, improving our collaboration and productivity in so many ways. Highly recommended!

Pluspunten

The ability to assign tasks to team members and track their progress.The ability to set due dates and reminders for tasks.The ability to add notes and comments to tasks for additional context.The ability to share notes, files, and other information with team members.The ability to collaborate on projects in real-time.The ability to communicate with team members using chat and other collaboration tools.

Minpunten

The task management feature can be overwhelming for some users who may find it difficult to keep track of all the tasks assigned to them. There may be a learning curve for new users who are not familiar with task management tools.

Norzihan
Norzihan
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Taking note with Evernote Business

Beoordeeld op 11/2/2021

Evernote has acted like my organizer but in digital form. I can adding note into most of the software that i use, and add a little notes and reminder for my future reference. The ability to add picture or audio to the notes give it more value, as more information can be added to the note.

Pluspunten

What i really like with Evernote Business is, it has option to integrated with software like Gmail and Google Drive. I can attach files into my note for easy reference and forward my notes to the Gmail and shares it with my team. Using Evernote as a OCR(optical character recognition) for my PDF files let me to search for specific keyword in the files in a matter of second.

Minpunten

There are limited option for text style and format customization that can be altered and edited in here. A beautiful and properly formatted notes improve my moods and attract creativity in myself, which i hope this software can offer. Other than that point, everything else is wonderful.

Padmanavo
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Evernote review

Beoordeeld op 23/3/2024

Pluspunten

The ease of access and the ease of use, user friendly for any person from any background.

Minpunten

The cost for buying the software, we get cheaper softwares

Ryan
Ryan
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Using this software is often like keeping an elephant in your house...

Beoordeeld op 25/2/2021

The bottom line of why I use this is to keep track of literally hundreds of notes -- mostly client information like login information and passwords and such (that can be password protected in the app, a huge plus!). I also started a few years ago using it to track incoming paper payments (checks) so that my accountant can see what has come in and record it appropriately -- so one notebook can be shared easily without worrying about any unnecessary information ending up in too many places. Though it's painful to use a fairly complicated program (bloated?) to do this, it does it quite well and I haven't been able to find something else to do the same thing.

Pluspunten

While I'm not the biggest fan of this software/service. There's one reason I've continued to use it and probably will continue for a while: it's good a creating easily searchable notes that are (mostly) available on any device I might have in front of me at any time.

Minpunten

It seems like the creators are constantly on a quest to make this software more bloated with features that I have little to no interest in while continuing to ignore seemingly simple glaring problems. I can always count on a major update causing some new irritating problem. On top of all that, it takes up so much computing space -- I often find this "simple" database program sitting in the background eating up GBs of RAM and making my processor spin. And worst of all they seem to think it's okay to take up valuable space in my menubar (on a Mac) with their stupid, useless Elephant logo in case I might want to create a new note and not know how to open up the program to do that. I've asked repeatedly in customer feedback and have seen others ask as well for the OPTION to make this go away and yet it remains for some inexplicable reason.

Rafael
  • Sector: Horeca

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best tool to manage your notes and tasks all in one in the cloud

Beoordeeld op 14/3/2024

All my notes in one tool, including tasks and the ability to merge the tasks with the notes to add more control and context

Pluspunten

The search options, attachments, capacity and great design options to manage the notes makes this tool perfect for me. The fact that my notes and tasks all merged in the same tool is a great value to organise my work

Minpunten

The design of the task management could be improved

Suhailah
Suhailah
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best with idea management

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2021

Evernote Business is a very comprehensive application that really help me to saves my note and idea. It quick launching to start up the application let me to access to the software quickly and get on with my work. Overall, this is the best experience with note taking apps that i ever use.

Pluspunten

Using this application for managing my notes, idea and daily task is the best as it is very simple to do it all from this single application. Separating all my notes into its own category help me to find my notes back quickly whenever i need it back. Saving screenshot of article on website using the web clipper also one of thing that is really useful with this application.

Minpunten

There are not many difference on feature for the basic account and the premium account which make it a little bit wasting to upgrade to the expensive premium account. The file format of this application also can't be read on other software and if i need to share the note to my team or my colleague, they also need to have this application for it to work.

Shivalay
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Amazing tool that I've been using for keep notes

Beoordeeld op 2/4/2024

Pluspunten

I love that whenever I have a thought process I can quickly jot these down on Evernote frictionless.

Evernote also allows me to store notes that I only need to archive. Making the tracking process flawless

Minpunten

I wish there was a better way to integrate Evernote team into other platform

Janet
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Evernote Teams Has Brilliant Features

Beoordeeld op 22/4/2024

Pluspunten

I like the effective features of this task management solution.
Evernote Teams is easy to implement.

Minpunten

Evernote Teams does not have flaws.
Evernote Teams has been the best.

Esther
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

A Great Tool For Enhanced Productivity

Beoordeeld op 26/3/2024

Pluspunten

The tool comes with great productivity features
It makes project planning easy.

Minpunten

With Evernote Teams, there hasn't been serious challenges.

Cristina
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

CJ evernote

Beoordeeld op 2/4/2024

Pluspunten

Task management and activities agenda for work

Minpunten

There’re other apps with more functionality

Dipannita
Dipannita

Best Note-Taking Software I have Ever Used

Beoordeeld op 16/4/2021

It is great software for me. It eliminates the need of keeping a heavy diary in my life. I can easily access, take notes and share files from anywhere. Honestly, it made my life easier.

Pluspunten

If you are looking for an amazing multi-platform software, especially to serve your note-taking purpose, Evernote Business is leading the market. It comes in a minimalistic design with smooth collaborative features so that you can perfectly sync with other platforms. When it comes to collaboration features, no other software can defeat Evernote business. You can not only do teamworks on your projects, but also store all of the important information in one single place. One amazing part is, you can access it offline, and everything will be updated t=right after you become online. On top of that, the user-interface of Evernote is so user-friendly. Besides, there are many templates which you can use and make life even easier. In my opinion, Evernote Business is a great software to deal with.

Minpunten

As it is cloud-based software, syncing is not possible while offline. However, everything will be updated when I become online again. Another thing I want to mention here is it is a little bit expensive. The Evernote team should reconsider the price. However, the value we are getting from it can be easily justified with the price.

Rayelene
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Welcome to the BEST Productivity App in the World.

Beoordeeld op 16/3/2022

I am extremely inspired to build my brand and feeling supported by a company like Evernote Teams makes it all the more fun and exciting.

Pluspunten

1. Note-taking genius of an app.
2. File-sharing made easy.
3. Project management teammate of the century.

Minpunten

I honestly can't say anything except that I don't see their advertising anywhere. I discovered this app on accident and am happy I did. Thank you again for an A1 product.

Overwogen alternatieven

ActiveCampaign en Google Calendar

Redenen om voor Evernote Teams te kiezen

Needed help staying organized, I wasn't sure how Evernote worked but the tutorial made everything so straight-forward, I'm never going back.

Overgestapt van

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Evernote Teams

The overall experience is the key-pointing factor. I appreciate using this everyday and I think everyone should know. If there's a way that I can recommend or affiliate with you, I would be happy to support you as well. Thank you very much.
Ing Siang
Ing Siang
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Perfect for small business in need of a flexible solution for File Management, Sharing & Collab

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2019

Pluspunten

Love the flexibility, especially the way you can embed different files within Evernote, and render them within itself (e.g. you can view Office, Xmind, PDF and other files in your notes, either as attachment or as inline render (which is very useful).

There's also some nice features like password-protected redaction of words/information in a note, classic note links (useful for cross-linking of notes) etc.

And all these wrapped within the most important thing about Evernote - its platform agnostic nature, and very robust search engine (OCR enabled).

Minpunten

It is hard to use - the use case is not obvious and many users and companies failed to harness its power because Evernote doesn't have a very natural way of using it "correctly". There's just too many ways to use it. And it is really difficult to keep Evernote "organised" - for personal Evernote, you can say that's perfectly fine because you probably shouldn't have tried to organise your notes (you should treat it as a brain dump, and use search instead of trying to find things navigationally), but for business, you need to organise your stuffs and Evernote still lacks the ability to enforce certain control on that. You have to rely on your team members' ability to regulate themselves and tag notes rigorously and consistently.

It also has certain limitation that's not very desirable, e.g. lack of password-protection feature of an entire note, lack of more levels when it comes to organisation of notes in notebooks (no further stacking, bundle of notebooks etc.), and you almost certainly have to use Tags instead of Notebooks to effectively organise your notes.

Ross
Ross
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

Essential Tool for Note Organization

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2019

Evernote is one of my 3 essential tracking apps, next to Email and Basecamp. Email tracks communication threads, Evernote tracks my notes, and Basecamp tracks my tasks. It's hard to imagine living without any of these three foundational tools.

Pluspunten

Evernote is the ultimate personal digital notebook. It's actually built as a collection of notebooks which allows you to document, well, everything you need to in a highly organized way. I've found that almost all of my thoughts start with Evernote and it serves as a great foundational app for lists, ideas, and concepts that you need to jot down and reference later. The cloud-based approach means your notes instantly live everywhere across all of your devices which is essential, especially because 80% of my use within Evernote is short, quick interactions and I never know on which device I'll need to access something. I don't have time to wait for it to load or to go through a bunch of UI to decide where to put my note.; luckily - Evernote does a good job of keeping the notebook selection process fairly simple so you can make your note and move on with life. I've also found Evernote's search feature to be very strong compared to other applications. I've grown to rely on the search more heavily as my notebook collection has grown.

Minpunten

Sometimes note creation is a tad clunky, mainly related to the "Name" of a note. I'll start typing out my note very quickly and then realize that i'm actually in the Name field which is disorienting and leaves my having to cut/paste the Name section into the description. I typically don't know what I want to name a note until I've finished writing it. This problem exists in both the mobile app and desktop versions.

Isaac
  • Sector: Tabak

Evernote Business review by Isaac Fungura

Beoordeeld op 31/1/2020

Evernote is a very handy tool in my daily life, both business and personal. I tend to get overwhelmed with tasks and forget some brilliant ideas I may have had. So, I decided to install Evernote on all my devices - phone, tab, laptop so that when I take my routine morning walks or runs, and an idea pops up in my mind, I quickly jot it down.

The brilliance of Evernote is that I can type or use a stylus, or take a picture of say a product I want the procurement team to purchase and I can also record a voice note and save it as is...or it can also decode my voice note and save it as text almost instantaneously!

I can also save PDFs, Word documents, scribble a sketch drawing or even get a signature if I don't have a handy paper for a client to sign.

I also use it to set reminders and to-do list which I can then follow through later on. All this is then synced across my devices through my linked Google account so that even if I'm away from my laptop, I can still access my data or add notes on my other devices.

In the office and in meetings, I easily take notes and minutes and can then share that with colleagues. It's just superb and makes life sooo easy. It also switches on my creative mindset since I can just take down notes whenever and wherever I go.

I also use Evernote at my Masters school to take notes in lectures...how convenient, because I normally don't want to move around with books in my hands. Also it is very easy to store the notes and share them with fellows

Pluspunten

There is no limit to what I can put or store into my Evernote account.
The library can store important business information such as company policies and procedure manuals for the access of everyone at the company who is using Evernote. It replaces the need for the company to have a physical library for sharing that info.
Evernote separates between private and business note books, hence respects privacy of employees and they can take that private information when they leave the company and all the business notebooks remain with the company.
Notifications when someone joins a library, edits or adds a note, these assist me in keeping track of what is going on around the organisation since I may not physically be able to cope with the events occurring around, but on Evernote, I quickly get insights of what is going on.
It allows sharing information across the organisation and getting feedback

Minpunten

When offline, I'm obviously unable to sync my content with my other devices. However, when I get back online sync becomes active.
It can become addictive sometimes as it is a part of my daily life

Isabella
Isabella
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

The ultimate note-taking application.

Beoordeeld op 12/5/2020

In the company, we had some problems expressing the ideas we had. Sometimes it was complicated to work as a team because of a lack of communication at certain times. We could use a typical dashboard for group ideas, but it was too inefficient. Evernote Business allowed us all to take notes for ourselves and for the company. The communication is now excellent and we find it to be software we can't stop living with. The variety of file types it handles is very good and the integration with other software we use is excellent for productivity. We have everything centralized in Evernote Business and the information is not lost.

Pluspunten

I have a lot of ways to save a quick thought. I love being able to record a voice memo and save it as a note in Evernote and then being able to listen to it and write down some audio notes in the same file. I think that the spontaneity of Evernote Business and the ability to handle several types of files is what I like best and I think it is the strongest point of the application. Another aspect I like very much about Evernote Business is that the software is adapted to all operating systems and many devices. It is very convenient to have the software synchronized on all the devices of the company's workers because it is always accessible to take a note or make a contribution. The integration with other software used by the company, such as Gmail or the calendar, is perfect. I think it is essential to have good productivity in the team and everything is in one application. The synchronization in the edition of files and documents is very good, we have not had any problem. At first, it was hard to get used to their system of ordering notes by notebooks, but now I think it is essential.

Minpunten

At first we were intimidated by Evernote. It has too many features that are new to us. It's a friendly application in the interface, but it's challenging to use. It took us time and effort to get used to more and more features to get the most out of it, and it was better when we started watching the tutorials on the YouTube channel. The mobile application is growing too much. I'm worried that on some low-powered smartphone I won't be able to use this software. I understand it's because of all the media files out there, but I wish there was a lite version or a way to compress the files so they took up less space.

Ashwin
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Evernote Teams review, Best Note taking Software.

Beoordeeld op 29/1/2022

Evernote is a bit like a virtual notebook or diary, designed for taking deeper and longer notes. As an alternative to Evernote, Google Keep is a virtual surface that you can overlay with concise, timely, and actionable digital notes.
For example, you can use Evernote to take notes during your college psychology course or executive leadership course. You won't be using Google Keep this way - instead, you're jotting down small pieces of information that you want easily accessible, like your child's to-do list or soccer schedule.

Pluspunten

I like how easy it is to transfer and share notes with the team, how fast and reliable it is. To be honest, the teacher is told to take notes in class without realizing it.
It helps you track items and their completion, integrate well with Slack, Outlook, share information better, and get reminders.
It works on so many levels for me and I'm glad I've been a longtime user. I love them constantly making amazing changes to make the software even better.

Minpunten

The only drawbacks I see is that it's very difficult for the app to realize that you want to start writing. Sometimes I have to press it multiple times and it can get annoying.
My only complaint about Evernote Business is that it's expensive.
Subscription prices keep going up and features disappear. The support is very slow.

Ahmed
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Get Your Team Working Smarter With Evernote Teams

Beoordeeld op 17/12/2022

I absolutely love Evernote! It is seriously the best thing since sliced bread. I use it for everything from work to personal to-do lists and it has helped me keep my life so much more organized. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great way to keep track of their life!

Pluspunten

There are many things that I like about the Evernote team, but here are some of the things that stand out the most to me.The first is that everyone on the team is extremely intelligent and talented. It is clear that each member of the team has a deep understanding of the product and how it can be used to benefit users.Another thing that I appreciate about the team is their dedication to their users. They are always looking for ways to improve the product and make it more user-friendly. They are also quick to respond to user feedback and suggestions.Lastly, I really appreciate the team's willingness to experiment with new ideas. They are always looking for ways to improve the product and make it more useful for users. I think this willingness to experiment is what makes Evernote such a great product.

Minpunten

There are a few things that I really liked about Evernote team chat. First, it was very easy to use and set up. Second, it had a lot of features that other team chat apps don't have, like the ability to set up group chats and share files. Third, it was very stable and didn't crash or freeze like some other team chat apps I've used. Overall, I thought Evernote team chat was a great tool for team communication.

Manmohan
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

A Comprehensive Collaboration Tool for Efficient Work

Beoordeeld op 19/2/2023

Evernote Teams is an excellent software for team collaboration and information sharing. With its user-friendly interface, it provides a great platform for creating, organizing, and sharing notes, documents, and other important information.The software has an impressive range of features that make it an essential tool for businesses and organizations. One of its most notable features is the ability to collaborate on notes, which makes it easy to work on projects together. Additionally, its integration with other tools, such as Google Drive, makes it easy to access and share files with others.Evernote Teams also has powerful search functionality, allowing users to quickly find the notes they need. The software also enables users to categorize their notes and information, making it easy to find information quickly.Another great feature of Evernote Teams is its security. The software offers a range of security options, including two-factor authentication and data encryption, to ensure that sensitive information is protected.Overall, Evernote Teams is an excellent tool for team collaboration and information management. It is easy to use, has an impressive range of features, and provides users with a secure and efficient way to organize and share information. Highly recommended for businesses of all sizes.

Pluspunten

1. Collaborative and Centralized Communication: One of the best things about Evernote Teams is the ability to collaborate with team members in real time, which allows for a smooth and seamless workflow. The software also centralizes communication, making it easy for all team members to stay on the same page.2. Customizable Templates: Evernote Teams provides an array of customizable templates that are suitable for a range of tasks, such as project management, meeting notes, and task lists. The templates allow teams to get started quickly and efficiently without having to start from scratch.3. High-Level Security: Evernote Teams provides top-level security features such as two-factor authentication and access permissions, which ensure that sensitive information is shared only with the right people. This is a great advantage for businesses that need to protect their data from unauthorized access.

Minpunten

1. Limited functionality: Some users have expressed disappointment in the limited functionality of Evernote Teams, particularly in comparison to other project management and collaboration tools on the market. For example, some users have suggested that the software could benefit from more advanced features such as Gantt charts and time-tracking capabilities.2. Pricing: Some users have also found the pricing of Evernote Teams to be relatively high, particularly in comparison to other collaboration tools that offer more extensive features. While the basic version of Evernote is free, the Teams version starts at $10 per user per month, which may be prohibitive for some small businesses and individuals.3. Compatibility issues: A few users have reported issues with compatibility between Evernote Teams and other software applications, particularly with Microsoft Office. Some users have reported difficulty syncing files between Evernote Teams and Microsoft Office, which has led to frustration and a loss of productivity.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Evernote teams is a collaborative version of the popular note-taking app.

Beoordeeld op 18/3/2023

I can tell you that Evernote Teams is generally well-regarded with its collaborative features and ability to organize and share notes across teams and like the real-time collaboration and commenting features particularly helpful, as it allows us to work together more efficiently and stay on top of important tasks and deadlines.

Pluspunten

The Key features I would say is Shared workspaces: Teams can create and share workspaces where they can collaborate on notes, notebooks, and projects, Real-time collaboration, Commenting and annotation: Team members can leave comments on notes, highlight important information, and collaborate on projects and Intergration with a variety of other tools and apps, including Slack, Google Drive, and Microsoft Teams, making it easier to streamline workflows.

Minpunten

Some of the users have reported that the user interface can be a bit overwhelming and complex, especially for new users who may be unfamiliar with Evernote's system.

Julio César
Julio César

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Evernote business is the ultimate desktop organizer. With a virtually limitless software...

Beoordeeld op 27/5/2018

Tons of excellent planning and arranging features at the palm of your hand. No matter the field you are in, organizing your life by means of this software is going to be an indispensable habit you are going to develop with this time-saving, modern app.

Pluspunten

With the current immensely growing and competitive market of desk organizers, Evernote business can really stand out. Mainly because of its simple and intuitive design, robust cloud storage and several other features like its technically universal software support, this app can make your organizational life a whole lot easier. With just a couple of days using this app, Business and education users are going to find it extremely uncomplicated to make use of the tons of pretty neat features this apps has and continues to add up to this date. Evernote promises and delivers hundreds of options for making your professional duties very easy to plan and follow up. Either for arranging important meetings, setting up future events or even making reminders or useful notes on the run. As an educator, I have found this last feature a more than useful one, since I'm always preparing language teaching materials and presentations, Evernote gives me the chance to record, scribble or handwrite pretty much about anything that comes to my mind, and I always going to have the pleasant and fulfilling feeling that the info is always going to be there, at the pal of my hand. In this continuously busy world we are living in nowadays, evernote is definitely an essential tool for the XXI century professional.

Minpunten

One negative aspect from this software could be how pricey it really is to get the monthly fee pay version.

Casey
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Evernote Forever

Beoordeeld op 3/9/2023

Evernote Teams (Business) is great for our productivity!

Evernote Teams (Business) is great for our productivity!

Pluspunten

I take notes with Evernote throughout the day and after meetings. I also look at my check list and team list everyday. Not to mention project planning, project management, task management, etcetera. Evernote Teams is the best note taking and collaborating software at the office and on the road. My team and I can communicate in real time and edit together. I can delegate easily with the task manager.The android app is very simple and efficient. Multiple devices are no problem, it syncs every time even with my long notebooks. Speaking of notebooks, I also think Evernote has the best organizational system by far. An extra tidbit: I like using my swipe keyboard and sometimes one handed mode, other software can get glitches when using that but Evernote does not. It also has the best check tools and it has a web clipper.

Minpunten

Evernote is kind of a high end or expensive product. Not everyone will be able to make room in their budget even if they want to. I use it so often that it doesn't bother me, I feel like the value for money is good.

Overwogen alternatieven

Marcus
Marcus

Good for almost everything

Beoordeeld op 8/12/2015

If you are a visual person or if you have the kind of attention issues common in ADHD and common also to many other right brained folks, you will often find the internet to be a very challenging thing we never had to worry about in the past.
It is candy to someone like that because there are a million paths to take--- for free ---that lead to different doors and a person like me can get lost pretty easily without knowing it. I always feel like there is something I'm missing and I don't want to forget and regret it later. In that sense, Evernote has freed me to move about the internet more easily by allowing me to trick my mind into saving everything that seems important so that I can tell myself to keep moving forward instead of getting distracted. The Evernote web clipper is the best feature by far in that it quickly and properly clips most things without much more to think about and without concern that something didn't work properly. I've saved more than 9000 items in my Evernote to date. As a premium member I have never even come close to running short on my given space for the month. So it's come in handy for a person who organizes differently than most - it has become a brain dump for everything and anything I need it to be. And that relieves my mind from worrying about where I put something. That's all great. Where it still needs improvement is the usefulness after things are saved. For every 1000 things I save, I probably go back and even see about 50 of them in truth. I wind up just going back out to the internet to find them all over again - That may be just my mistake, or it may be because I feel that the notes aren't complete unless I know they are up to date and unless I can more easily visualize what I need. All of the other things tend to get lost in the notebook system that can be so simple it's actually confusing. By allowing us to sort things by various tag words or notebooks, they take the entire thing and make it more suitable for the left brained logical type of person.
These are folks who can see order in words and numbers where I tend to see letters as little black bits of ink on a screen. I am much more easily able to organize things visually to determine proper workflow for me and there just isn't much of a way that I have yet found to do that. You can merge notes together, but it's a process unless you simply want to merge them, not edit them. You can't organize visually in a way that, for instance, shows you only the photos in your folders - so you can structure them in a way you understand. You can't change the order of each note so that you can manually put things where you want them and that's probably my biggest complaint. I realize there are workarounds - but it's not seamless and it doesn't allow for free flow of the thoughts. Much of what I save are simply photos , but not all - and I would love to have some more flexibility to create notes in a fashion like Curio - where anything goes and it can be as visual or as simple as you need it. Unfortunately, they don't have a web clipper although you can import your Evernote notes into a great app like Curio, it still doesn't feel the same because the visual portion of the notes is not easy to see. However, there are a ton of add-ons and for what I use it for it's great. There is something new added every day so I hope it's just a matter of time or perhaps I've missed something that will help me with this. On it's own, it's almost perfect, but it just hasn't fulfilled the hope that sooner or later someone is going to come up with an app that fulfills all needs in one. I have often copied notes into three or four apps to make sure I don't lose anything as I piece together the job in a way I can see. That wastes a lot of time and space. One day, I will either find an app that helps me make sense of what's already there or helps me take what I have and make sense of it by reordering it. Either way, it's still the best thing I have found to use every day for all data collection with the exception of video.

Pluspunten

great search engine. never lost anything that I couldn't again find.
fast, easy on system
mobile apps are solid and have pen functions now
somewhat customizable
handles images very well - full size
annotation feature great

Minpunten

No visual shortcut options to sort through notes and tag them visually quickly.
Words don't cut it when sorting quickly and grouping.
No ability to change color of backgrounds in the app so they differentiate from each other while still maintaining an order
No drag and drop image function
Organization is simple enough for some, but I need some real world examples start to finish to implement things for myself.
I would love to see some full use cases shown that are common enough that I could cut and paste for myself.
Some internal templates could help.

Aanchal
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A consolidated repository for everything important

Beoordeeld op 3/7/2018

The tool is extremely feature rich. There are utilities that I am yet to explore but the fact that Evernote is loaded with features makes it a perfect tool for both professional and personal uses.

Pluspunten

From the name itself, one might feel that Evernote is literally a note-making software (which it is) but its utility is beyond "just making notes". It is one of those reminder boxes, note-making books and a repository all at once where you can "dump" all of your important things - Be it notes, links, photos, articles, audios, important files and just about everything. What I really like is the fact that you can sift through the type of content you save in Evernote. This makes it easy for me to go back to the stuff I have saved.
1) After having used other note-making software where their prime and perhaps only USP was the ease with which they let me make notes, Evernote definitely goes many steps ahead - It understands that "notes" for a professional or for a human can be beyond just text. Notes, figuratively, really are anything that is important to us. Hence, Evernote fulfills these needs by providing options like enabling audio recording and saving them as notes.
2) I like the fact that I can make separate notebooks for similar themed notes. It eases my job while searching from archived notebooks. To be able to assign tags to each notebook further makes the job easier.
3) Web Clipper is one of the most useful features especially when I am shopping online. I can just save a particular item through the web clipper option to be seen as a "wishlist" item in Evernote. It is especially constructive when I am shopping from multiple sites/apps and want to create a central wishlist repository for all the picks I like. It is equally useful for other purposes like - saving/bookmarking articles, newspieces or anything I find online that is worth keeping or remembering.
4) You can set reminders to yourself. This is another feature that makes Evernote a truly holistic software and in fact, much like a Saas.
5) Similarly, apart from creating your go-to repository for everything important, you can chat with others as well.

Minpunten

Evernote runs on Basic (which is free) model and a Premium model. The free version inevitably comes with its limitations like - Monthly upload limit is extremely less especially considering the fact that, it has so many features to save your data. Where it provides so many features, it sets itself back with the space limitation which is minimal. The paid version (Premium), however is pretty cheap, but feasible only if you really are a heavy note-making user.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Evernote - the most complete note-taking application

Beoordeeld op 16/10/2018

To sum up, Evernote has in my view a very good feature set - I've not had a single moment in which I missed something. The applications, the web platform, the synchronization and the collaboration works perfectly in most cases. Sometimes, there are small bugs - but none of them is deal-breaking or especially annoying.

Pluspunten

Evernote offers for me the best overall package of a note-taking application. I've already tried lots of different programs, but Evernote stood out in a positive matter. Most importantly, Evernote offers the ability to sync all your notes across all your devices, including a very good Android app, a performant and professional Windows version and a Web platform.
These notes can contain everything including pictures, formatting, sound, pdf and other files, which makes it very comfortable to have everything in one place. For example, travel notes can include text, the flight & hotel documents, pictures of the addresses and they can be shared easily, which is a very important feature in my opinion. Additionally, the notes can be classified in notebooks which makes it easy to sort them in categories.
Further, Evernote offers features which makes it more simple to include it in your daily workflow: you're able to easily add notes by forwarding E-Mail to Evernote, it'is possible to capture photos of documents and adding handwritten notes is a possibility for an improved note-taking experience.

Minpunten

All in all, I haven't found any dealbreaking disadvantages. In some cases, especially the App contains small bugs. For instance, the handwriting tool has not that many outstanding features and sometimes has a delay, the syncing is not always perfect and the Google Drive file linking sometimes just does not work in my situation. But like I've already mentioned, none of these has made me think about quitting Evernote.