Evernote Teams

4,4 (7.735)
Aanmaken, vastleggen en toegang tot alledaagse notities op mobiele apparaten

(7.735)

• Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Ever Noted For The Masses

Beoordeeld op 27/4/2020

I remember Evernote when it was in its early development stages as an optimistic note-taking application. Years in the making, it grew a business software branch and became even more extensive. I have positive support for the brand and hope it'll continue to grow.

Pluspunten

I really appreciate its savvy integration with other cloud-based solutions. It approaches the connection and bonding experience in a playful, yet professional manner. The company I work with is active with Salesforce and Google, so we discussed a crucial need of ours. The business needed our concepts and data to be quickly recorded into an excelling application. That's where EverNote Business came in. I was already familiar with EverNote and informed our company of the new technology extension. We moved forward and were impressed by the results. Within a month, our projections were progressing by a 20% increase. Our thoughts and visions were compiled, together, in a single database that simplified our workflow. And most of all, we were able to work faster. EverNote trimmed unnecessary time away.

Minpunten

My only minor setback, with the software, would be the design possibilities. I do wish that EverNote presented a little more features for its users to manage the layout of the notes more. Otherwise, it's a wonderful solution.

Emilio
  • Sector: E-learning

A Powerful Note-Taking and Organizational Tool with Some Limitations

Beoordeeld op 20/12/2022

Overall, Evernote is a powerful and versatile note-taking and organizational tool that can be very useful for students and professionals alike. While it does have a few limitations, it is well worth considering for anyone looking to improve their productivity and organization.

Pluspunten

One of the standout features of Evernote is its flexibility and versatility. It can be used to take notes, create to-do lists, organize documents and research, and much more. It also offers a range of formatting options and the ability to insert images and other media into notes, which can be very useful for students and professionals alike. Evernote also offers excellent cross-platform support, with apps available for all major desktop and mobile operating systems.Another key advantage of Evernote is its robust search function, which makes it easy to find specific notes or information within your notebooks. This can be especially helpful for users with large collections of notes or those who need to frequently reference past notes. Evernote also offers robust collaboration features, including the ability to share notes and notebooks with others and work on them together in real-time.

Minpunten

One issue is that the free version of Evernote is somewhat limited in terms of features and storage space. Users who want access to all of the platform's features and a larger storage allotment will need to upgrade to a paid subscription. Additionally, Evernote's interface can be somewhat cluttered and overwhelming for some users, which can make it more difficult to navigate and use. Finally, some users have reported performance issues with the Evernote app on certain devices, which can be frustrating.

Ryan
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Using this software is often like keeping an elephant in your house...

Beoordeeld op 25/2/2021

The bottom line of why I use this is to keep track of literally hundreds of notes -- mostly client information like login information and passwords and such (that can be password protected in the app, a huge plus!). I also started a few years ago using it to track incoming paper payments (checks) so that my accountant can see what has come in and record it appropriately -- so one notebook can be shared easily without worrying about any unnecessary information ending up in too many places. Though it's painful to use a fairly complicated program (bloated?) to do this, it does it quite well and I haven't been able to find something else to do the same thing.

Pluspunten

While I'm not the biggest fan of this software/service. There's one reason I've continued to use it and probably will continue for a while: it's good a creating easily searchable notes that are (mostly) available on any device I might have in front of me at any time.

Minpunten

It seems like the creators are constantly on a quest to make this software more bloated with features that I have little to no interest in while continuing to ignore seemingly simple glaring problems. I can always count on a major update causing some new irritating problem. On top of all that, it takes up so much computing space -- I often find this "simple" database program sitting in the background eating up GBs of RAM and making my processor spin. And worst of all they seem to think it's okay to take up valuable space in my menubar (on a Mac) with their stupid, useless Elephant logo in case I might want to create a new note and not know how to open up the program to do that. I've asked repeatedly in customer feedback and have seen others ask as well for the OPTION to make this go away and yet it remains for some inexplicable reason.

• Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the Most Efficient Collaborative Note-Taking & Project ManagementTool!

Beoordeeld op 30/12/2022

Overall, Evernote Teams has been a useful tool for my team members to collaborate in real-time remotely. It offers a range of features such as collaborative note-taking, project planning and tracking, and multi-device support that can help team members to stay organized and on top of their work, regardless of their location.

Pluspunten

I like the three features below the most.Collaborative note-taking: Evernote Teams allows team members to create and share notes and documents in real time, making it easy to collaborate on projects and exchange ideas.Project planning and tracking: Evernote Teams provides a range of tools for planning and tracking projects, including the ability to create to-do lists, set deadlines, and track progress.Multi-device support: Evernote Teams is available on various devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones, allowing team members to access and work with their notes and documents from anywhere.

Minpunten

If Evernote Teams integrate with more tools, it might be even better. Overall, it is hard to find not to appreciate it.

Tobiloba
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I achieve my goals easily and manage my routine well with Evernote teams

Beoordeeld op 7/1/2023

The price is the only issue I have, withstanding that, Evernote has helped.

Pluspunten

1. Collaboration: Evernote allows multiple users to access and edit the same notes, making it easy for teams to collaborate on projects and documents.2. Organization: Evernote has a variety of organizational tools, such as notebooks, tags, and search functionality, which can help teams stay organized and on top of their tasks.3. Integration: Evernote integrates with a range of other productivity tools, such as Trello and Asana, which can make it easier for teams to manage their workflow

Minpunten

1. Limited file types: Evernote only supports a limited number of file types, which may be a limitation for teams that need to work with a wide range of media.2. Pricing: Evernote's pricing can be a bit steep for teams, especially if you need to upgrade to a higher tier to unlock certain features.

Jihye
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent for organizing your thoughts and taking notes!

Beoordeeld op 31/12/2022

Pluspunten

It's a great note-taking tool that works with many different platforms and is simple to use.From any location, I can quickly capture information with Evernote. Web, computer, and smartphone. Typically, this consists only of "reference" data and short working lists. similar to invoices, instructions, and reading lists. Evernote has excellent online materials and tutorials, but I've occasionally run into issues or inquiries, so I really appreciate that they have chat help. Additionally, the cost is perfectly acceptable.

Minpunten

The only drawback I can think of is that you can't access the database if you don't have power or an internet connection. The easiest method to learn more about it is to experiment with it s

• Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

The Best Tool For Team Communication

Beoordeeld op 7/1/2023

It is excellent software for me. It eliminates the need for a detailed communication log. I can access, take notes, and share files from any location. To be honest, it made my life easier. Evernote has served as my organizer, albeit in digital form.

Pluspunten

This is the only tool I require to keep track of everything, including notes, to-do lists, and files. I love how useful it is for organizing my thoughts. There's a spot for everything, whether it's notes, pictures, or PDFs. It may sound absurd, but it assisted me in organizing my communication system.

Minpunten

Customer service was not up to my expectations.

Emre
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Best Task Management Software

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2023

Best performance, user friendly, good quality,

User friendly, Fully meets the need, Quality application

Minpunten

there is no direction to be specified, best software

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great tool for notes taking and collaboration with team members

Beoordeeld op 2/1/2023

Overall a good experience and considering how secure the app is, great tool for collaboration.

Pluspunten

I like how it can be synced with Google calendar and allows the user to take notes and share with the team members post meetings. It also has a feature of adding a widget with important notes when using the app in the phone.

Minpunten

Sometimes the widgets don't get synced with the actual notes in the phone until the app is restarted. Waiting for an update to fix this issue.

• Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Seamless Share. edit, pin, etc...

Beoordeeld op 3/1/2023

Excellent

Pluspunten

Everything.......This software helps you to collaborate, share and do a lot more with your team mates.Evernote is the best one must say.

Minpunten

I don't find any cons in this software may be someone will find one day.

Rayelene
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Welcome to the BEST Productivity App in the World.

Beoordeeld op 16/3/2022

I am extremely inspired to build my brand and feeling supported by a company like Evernote Teams makes it all the more fun and exciting.

Pluspunten

1. Note-taking genius of an app.
2. File-sharing made easy.
3. Project management teammate of the century.

Minpunten

I honestly can't say anything except that I don't see their advertising anywhere. I discovered this app on accident and am happy I did. Thank you again for an A1 product.

ActiveCampaign en Google Calendar

Redenen om voor Evernote Teams te kiezen

Needed help staying organized, I wasn't sure how Evernote worked but the tutorial made everything so straight-forward, I'm never going back.

Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Evernote Teams

The overall experience is the key-pointing factor. I appreciate using this everyday and I think everyone should know. If there's a way that I can recommend or affiliate with you, I would be happy to support you as well. Thank you very much.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best option on the market to note taking and managing

Beoordeeld op 11/2/2022

I used microsoft OneNote, but I found it too large to only take notes. I used simple word processors, but it takes too much space. I used apps like gmail (the google keep) and similar, but when it get too many notes it end up too loose. I used many available softwares in the market, not only specific note taking apps, I almos got back using my old fisic nootebook, and in those experimentations I ended up using evernote for I feel like the developers knows exactely what a note taking software needs.

Pluspunten

Simplicity; Speed; Interoperability between systems; Version history; Recycle Bin

Minpunten

Occasionally, for reasons of poor internet connection and other issues related to integration between systems, one or another note ends up being duplicated, which takes time to understand what happened and eliminate duplication, but it is common. when using a lot of environments with multiple installations.

Redenen om voor Evernote Teams te kiezen

Once my laptop broke and when I retrieve the backup the onenote files was corrupted for it uses an encryption algorithm. This makes me lose about five years of note taking of my life. Not an experience I like to remember.

Alhassan
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Evernote made authoring my first handbook a walk in the park

Beoordeeld op 8/7/2021

My creative process can be quite disorganized; with ideas popping up at the oddest times and places. Having a readily accessible and user friendly product like Evernote allowed me to introduce some much needed efficiency and productivity into all that chaos so effortlessly that I completed my first manuscript 4 months ahead of schedule

Pluspunten

The process of taking notes with Evernote can seem very casual due to the ease of using the software and how complete its feature offerings are. Whether to draw, write, or scribble, Evernote allows me the freedom of expression few other programs do. The feature that excites me the most is Evernote's OCR capability, which functions to perfection.

Minpunten

Accessing adequate functionality in offline mode is almost impossible. Even though the cloud solution has it's benefits, some attention should also be paid to developing adaptability to offline use as well.

Notejoy

Redenen om voor Evernote Teams te kiezen

Evernote provided a more integrated family of auxiliary features and functions.

Microsoft Whiteboard

The reviews I read favored Evernote over the others
Suhailah
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best with idea management

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2021

Evernote Business is a very comprehensive application that really help me to saves my note and idea. It quick launching to start up the application let me to access to the software quickly and get on with my work. Overall, this is the best experience with note taking apps that i ever use.

Pluspunten

Using this application for managing my notes, idea and daily task is the best as it is very simple to do it all from this single application. Separating all my notes into its own category help me to find my notes back quickly whenever i need it back. Saving screenshot of article on website using the web clipper also one of thing that is really useful with this application.

Minpunten

There are not many difference on feature for the basic account and the premium account which make it a little bit wasting to upgrade to the expensive premium account. The file format of this application also can't be read on other software and if i need to share the note to my team or my colleague, they also need to have this application for it to work.

Janosch

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

The best personal note taking App - still medicore in business use

Beoordeeld op 23/11/2018

I love Evernote for my personal Projects. I would not trade it for any other application in this segment for my personal and private Projects. In Business Projects my enthusiasm falters as the rugged edges which I am happy to tolerate in spare time projects are getting annoying fast when there is team efficency or pressure from clients. In my Opinion Evernote business has been somewhat bolted onto the most popular Note taking and management application, trying to utilize an extremely versatile and powerful core for business cases. It leaves me with a somewhat stale taste as I whish to use a business application which is not the add on to something else but an A priority project that receives maximum attention. Then again in the time I used Evernote I have been positively suprised time and again and I am sticking with this, at least for some more time.

Pluspunten

I use Evernote personally for about when it first emerged on Iphone and Ipad. Since then it went up and down and donw and up, it was a Rollercoaster Ride. Sometimes I came close to quiting, the again I carried on with it. Everything became more severe when I started to invite Colleagues and Friends for personal and professional Projects. a great Boost always was - most knew the product and had next to zero animosities or better to put it the other way round: Even the not-so-much bunch of people were okay in colaborating via Evernote. On Top of it, it was available on their favourite Platform (no one had to switch form Android to iOS or vici versa). Everyone knew how to use the editor, things didn't look to pretty at the start but then, after a while, like a game you get the hang of after a couple of rounds, it got better and better. Tables, Images, even embeded Videos. It all got together. Also we could choose which data would be encrypted and which was okay to stay unencrypted. Thinsg synced fine and we also had an integrated chat. Basically, Evernote had covered a lot of the needs we had as a team as wel as a band of friends in private Projects. The Features you require are there and they are easy to use.
Also, the team behind evernote is quick regarding upcoming Platform changes and usually Evernote is up to the newest iterration of the Operting System it runs on verry quickly.

Minpunten

Speaking of the features which are there...as it is often the case with growing platforms, there are some which are just not...my type of thing. Document templates might be something for some people, but not for us. Also, the Features are not homogenous on the different platforms. Thats right, if you want to do search-and-replace you better do not try to do it on a mac. Right Features like this are missing. Inviting People also can get a real pain in the arm in case they use Evernote privately without a busines account, as can the abominable dialogue for sharing notes on mac. It is absolutely clear that evernote is incredibly ambitious by supplying native clients for iOS, Android, Windows, MacOs PLUS a Webfrontend. This realy is awesome but it leads to raged edges when you are power user, save a team of such working cross Platform un complex projects.

Haja

Excellent Note Taking Platform - Organize All Your Ideas and Projects

Beoordeeld op 11/4/2018

Evernote is an excellent, well-designed, comprehensive note organizing platform which allows profound ease of accessibility of your information wherever you are. These features make it extremely useful for business or personal use.

Pluspunten

This idea-magnet helps you to quickly capture information, from the web, or your own generated notes, and easily organize and save this information. It is user friendly - there is no select all, copy-paste, drag and drop or formatting while trying to capture information. Instead, Evernote has a beautifully designed mobile application and browser extensions which make collecting many types of info (images, handwritten or typed notes, web pages, audio,etc) incredibly easy. With a button click, your info is stored securely and organized. Most importantly, your organized info is available across platforms. There are many nice well-thought out features to the software, including a great Android feature that lets you drag down your notification bar to quickly create a note.You can both capture web pages and control the extent which the info is saved (i.e. trimmed articles without ads, full web pages, headings, summary or links), and the notebook it is saved to. The original source link is retained as well.

The sync across devices is fast and works very well on Android Mobile, Web browsers (Chrome, Firefox). There is also a desktop version as well for Mac Os and PC Download. Under the premium version, there is even the option for offline accessibility of your notes (I have not personally used this feature). The free version is very good and the cost for premium versions which include unlimited sync and other features (searching images, receipts, email) is reasonable, depending on how much info you plan to store. You can further secure access to your info with fingerprint or password protection, and you can share info with a team. Very importantly, Evernote also plays well with other tech solutions, such as Google Drive, Airtable and LinkedIn.

Minpunten

Trying to share info from Evernote with other people who do not have Evernote is not as simple as you would think. The storage capacity for the free version could be a little larger.

Sanchit

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A good UI goes a long way!

Beoordeeld op 19/1/2022

After a few years of working with Evernote I would not dream of using another note taking software, unless forced to do so for consistency. It is feature-rich, and continuously getting better. I have not experienced a single bug in the time I've been using it.

Pluspunten

There are many positive things to say about the product, but the one area it absolutely blows the competition out of the water is aesthetics and intuitiveness. There are of course a ton of features but they would mean nothing if they were a pain to use. A good, pleasing UI goes much farther than people realize in making consumers keep coming back to the product.

The Home tab is skillfully laid out with your most recent notes easily accessible, along with a scratch pad that can conveniently be converted to a note if needed, or lost to the ether if not. I used to start a bunch of frivolous notes and clean them by the hundreds every few months, the scratch pad, while a simple addition, removed the need for that. Love the ability to customize your home page.

Another area Evernote really shines in is extensions. The chrome web clipper is an absolutely essential tool for me, since I don't usually want to bookmark the page but also make my own changes to it. The clipper makes this task seamless. It even lets you simplify the page, which comes in handy more often than not. Needless to say, the extension is as aesthetic as the product. It is possible to create IFTTT applets with Evernote, my personal favorite is creating an evernote note by dictating it to the google assistant.

The ability to organize notes in notebooks is great but I end up dumping them together and searching for the note I want, the universal search is fantastic.

Minpunten

It is somewhat easy to create a note in the wrong notebook, since it picks the notebook you last created your note in. This was the main reason I stopped using notebooks.

Google docs is not as aesthetically pleasing but offers more for free. e.g. unlimited devices

Miguel
  • Sector: Grafisch ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Note taking does not get better than this

Beoordeeld op 16/4/2018

Evernote is a great note taking tool. Despite all the other available apps at my disposal (from Microsoft's OneNote, to Tasks and ToDo's in Outlook, as well as built-in desktop note taking and more) I still think Evernote takes the lead regarding note taking.

Pluspunten

Any way you slice it, Evernote is all about effective, efficient note management. More than a basic note tool, Evernote lets you capture notes on anything and everything you need to manage. Evernote offers 3 levels: basic, plus and premium. Most small businesses can get away with the basic. I do and it works for me. The plus and premium offers increase upload limits, note sizes, and other features that benefits power users. The price range is truly affordable. And if you are big on note taking, Evernote is it! You can even categorize your notes in notebooks (their version of a folder). And even start chats for collaboration purposes. What is making Evernote better, is its continuous efforts to improve their products. Like their beta feature to connect meeting notes with Google Calendar. Evernote offers offline access in their plus and premium subscriptions. And Webclipper takes bookmarks to a whole new level.

Minpunten

Cannot say there is anything I dislike. But, some have mentioned that it does not have a fancy user interface (UI). But it is really more about functionality, which I am all about that. If you really are a power user when it comes to note taking, you really need to start with the higher levels. The basic may not give you all you need. But, start with that for free and see what you can do with it.

Guy

Very powerful knowledge base

Beoordeeld op 26/3/2021

Switching between lot of projects at same time, the notes need to be sorted and searchable quickly from any device (mobiles, tablets, desktops, web ...).
I am using it since 6 years now with entire satisfaction.

Pluspunten

Facility to create a minutes of meetings, audio recording and note sharing (i.e. for transcriptions).
It is very easy to takes notes, and with the audio recording that is occuring in the background, you can still takes notes. So later you can do retranscription of what has been said.
Very powerful to write down your ideas, from any device, everything is synchronized and can be shared in real time with other collaborators.
It is then very easy to do analysis, reports etc.
You can easily export your notes to PDF's etc.
Also a very useful tool is the Web Clipper tool, that can store a web page directly to Evernote ! You can choose the Web Clipper to transform the page in an article (so it wipes off all menus, advertisements etc.) or the full page.
For each note you can specify tags to group your notes by subject (like ideas, projects, meetings etc.).
The search is very fast - 6 years of daily data and I find anything in less than one or two seconds !

Minpunten

I would like to record also screens to put them in the notes. For now we can only store audio's. We can use another tool for videos, but can't upload them as there is a limit of file storage (per file). But we can put videos links, images, etc.
Also, the tables are not so easy to manage, idem for storing spreadsheets (but include an .xlsx file into it as a file attach is easy).

Zeynel
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ultimate personal digital notebook.

Beoordeeld op 12/7/2019

It is one of the best options to take notes and organize them.
I found it very useful for writing summaries and reviews for book.
I can store the files (especially ones I need to reach everyday)
I use it as task management and planning system... as draft for comprehensive projects.... and for many applications
In short; it is my best productivity tool

Pluspunten

Before I started to use Evernote organizing my notes was something challenging and frustrating to me... I had plenty of pdf files, screenshots in several devices such as my computer, usb disk and mobile phone. And it wasn't an easy task to remember which note was in which device. For not be too dependent on devices I used to mail the word files to myself, causing my dirve to be even messed up. And searching the notes was almost out of option.
But with Evernote;
I know pretty well to store which note in which folder for my notes to be organized
I can reach my notes with any device, as I organized them.
I have no problem with finding a note when I need it.
I can easily edit the files in Evernote without having to download and upload over and over again.
Thanks to auto-saving and auto-uploading feature, power blackout, while writing, is not big issue for my notes, because I know it has been saved and uploaded already.
Feature of seeing the previous versions of the notes, makes copying notes redundant.
I can download my notes, and can reach them offline as well
Its feature of taking photo of books or notebooks and saving them as searchable format is life-saving

Minpunten

You cannot create nested hierarchies of notebooks. You can only create notebooks and note stacks. But the option of creating sub notes would be useful
It doesn't have multilevel listing feature as Microsoft Word has... like 1, 1.1, 1.a ,1.2.1... and so on
I want to be able to make check spelling in different languages for different notes, but Evernote is not powerful in this regard.
I would like to use web-clipper in Yandex browser too

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Evernote - the most complete note-taking application

Beoordeeld op 16/10/2018

To sum up, Evernote has in my view a very good feature set - I've not had a single moment in which I missed something. The applications, the web platform, the synchronization and the collaboration works perfectly in most cases. Sometimes, there are small bugs - but none of them is deal-breaking or especially annoying.

Pluspunten

Evernote offers for me the best overall package of a note-taking application. I've already tried lots of different programs, but Evernote stood out in a positive matter. Most importantly, Evernote offers the ability to sync all your notes across all your devices, including a very good Android app, a performant and professional Windows version and a Web platform.
These notes can contain everything including pictures, formatting, sound, pdf and other files, which makes it very comfortable to have everything in one place. For example, travel notes can include text, the flight & hotel documents, pictures of the addresses and they can be shared easily, which is a very important feature in my opinion. Additionally, the notes can be classified in notebooks which makes it easy to sort them in categories.
Further, Evernote offers features which makes it more simple to include it in your daily workflow: you're able to easily add notes by forwarding E-Mail to Evernote, it'is possible to capture photos of documents and adding handwritten notes is a possibility for an improved note-taking experience.

Minpunten

All in all, I haven't found any dealbreaking disadvantages. In some cases, especially the App contains small bugs. For instance, the handwriting tool has not that many outstanding features and sometimes has a delay, the syncing is not always perfect and the Google Drive file linking sometimes just does not work in my situation. But like I've already mentioned, none of these has made me think about quitting Evernote.

Ben

My productivity sidekick!

Beoordeeld op 15/9/2017

Evernote has been with me since it was a Windows application that simply offered a never-ending stream of notes. No cloud service, and many of the features people have come to rely on today were nowhere to be found. But it was still me favorite note taking app.

Ever since then, Evernote has continued to progress. It's now an entirely different product that has almost no resemblance to the thing I bought originally, but in doing so it's cemented its place for me as the best note taking app in existence.

Pluspunten

Once something goes into Evernote, it's there forever (unless you delete it). You have unlimited space, with the only limit being the amount you can upload each month (and it's generous).

I was able to completely digitize every document and photo in my home within one month's limit and I wasn't even close to going over.

Evernote offers great apps for all platforms (except Linux), and also has a very nice web app. You can do everything you might want from any Evernote interface available to you.

Minpunten

The applications are sometimes very different from each other. The desktop application has a totally different experience than the web application. The mobile experience is somewhere in between, but that's to be expected.

If I forget to properly rename scanned documents, sometimes they sort of fall into a black hole where they're in Evernote but nearly impossible to find via searching, and looking manually for them would take a long time.

Daniele
  • Sector: Restaurants

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple, organized, agile, efficient and impressive.

Beoordeeld op 22/5/2022

I use evernote on a daily basis with my company to organize programming, launch new products, among many other functions.
If organization is a challenge for you, then evernote is your solution.
It's our bank of notes for EVERYTHING the company needs.
Amazing, accurate and efficient.

It facilitated and organized a lot of tasks within my company, today we optimize our time using evernote, as we all have accurate information in a fast and organized way.

Pluspunten

1- The product brings practical and useful features for the day to day of the company, managing time in an efficient way.

2- Allows you to centralize the company's notes in a single place, being possible to write down everything the company needs to remember and consult the information in a simplified way.

3- Available for many operating systems such as windows, linux which is of great importance within an organization.

4- Managing projects in the company is very practical with the use of evernote, as it stores all the information that needs to be consulted in the future, as if it were an "extension of the brain".

5- Synchronization with other apps and tools, such as gmail, google drive, which allows greater use of the service.

6- It has a very effective search, the option of sharing within the company, reminder and schedules, organizing texts, spreadsheets, images in one place.

7- It is simple, intuitive, easy to use. Every company should have it.

Minpunten

In my opinion, I find the look a little messy in the desktop version, and in addition, it could have more text editing options.

• Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easily takes notes for my need whenever I want

Beoordeeld op 27/10/2020

Evernote was a valuable tool for me. I use this to manage corporate and personal papers. I'm never just about to bring diary. I used to have an awesome encounter with Evernote as I passed my records and saw a message I made three months ago. I missed the note absolutely, so and Then I saw it, I became impressed. Evernote is amazing!

Pluspunten

I prefer Evernote Business just so much, too, since the app is compatible to all software applications and smartphones. It is really easy to integrate the program on any and all computers of the employees of this organization so a notice or a suggestion is still available. Compatibility with the corporation's other apps, including hotmail or planner, is fine. I think strong team collaboration is important and all in one program. Using it and scheduling is simple. There is no unwanted feature or stuff with the application but it is strong enough just to classify a real term private record log and manage it. It's making me do more.

Minpunten

I could add or save in my Evernote storage without limitations. The database will hold valuable business documents about anyone in the organization using Evernote like corporate policy and operations handbooks. It provides and a need for a digital library to exchange this information. Evernote divides between personal and company notebooks, respecting employees' confidentiality and while leaving the coporation, it will take certain personal data and certain corporate memos stay in the organization..

Dana
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Eh.. It's Good, Just Not Sure It's The Best

Beoordeeld op 18/3/2022

I'm still not sure if it's the best tool for our business needs, but it's getting the job done while we keep searching and trying other products to see what else is out there.

Pluspunten

The interface is simple, succinct, and easy to use - very straightforward. I like the organizational layout, templates, PDF searches, and especially the web clipper. It's been a good tool for us to use so that we're always on the same page, figuratively and literally.

Minpunten

Evernote is a bit "weighty" and "waity", at times, if you will. It just seems laggy and it shouldn't be, imho.