FreshBooks

4,5 (4.082)
Cloud Accounting Software voor eigenaren van kleine bedrijven.

(4.082)

Sorteren op

Ina

Absolute godsend!

Beoordeeld op 27/12/2022

I would highly recommend this app to anyone with an accounting business !

Pluspunten

I love FreshBooks. I've been using it for year and it's been a lifesaver for managing my small business. It's so easy to use and I can keep track of all my invoices, expenses, estimates, and sales tax. The best part is that it's always accessible on my phone. I can take a quick glance at how the day is going anytime I want!

Minpunten

No cons to speak of at this time, I am so happy with FreshBooks!

Atul
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I have used FreshBooks for over three years. I highly recommend it.

Beoordeeld op 1/1/2023

It's been a wonderful experience using FreshBooks. I recommend it to all.

Pluspunten

Simplicity: Freshbooks is designed to be easy to use, with a straightforward interface and intuitive workflow.Invoicing: Freshbooks allows you to create and send professional invoices quickly and easily.Time tracking: Freshbooks has a built-in time tracking feature that allows you to track your time and bill your clients accordingly.Expense tracking: Freshbooks has a feature for tracking and categorizing your business expenses, making it easier to manage your finances.Collaboration: Freshbooks allows you to share your projects and collaborate with your team members in real-time.

Minpunten

Limited customization: Freshbooks has a set of predefined templates and options, which may not allow for a lot of customization.Limited integrations: Freshbooks does not offer as many integrations with third-party tools as some other accounting software.Limited reporting: Freshbooks has a limited set of reports, and some users may find that it does not provide the level of detail they need.Cost: Freshbooks is a paid service, and while it offers a free trial, it may be too expensive for some small businesses.Customer support: Some users have reported that Freshbooks' customer support can be slow to respond or not very helpful.

Nancy
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Customer Support sank it for me

Beoordeeld op 6/1/2023

With improved customer support Freshbooks would be improved

Pluspunten

Seems to be a good product. Easy transition from Quickbooks. Cost was better than quickbooks.

Minpunten

I had problems during the weekend and no customer support was available. My business was severely impacted

Antwoord van FreshBooks Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey Nancy, thank you for taking the time to share your review of FreshBooks.

I have ensured that your feedback regarding weekend customer support has been raised to our team here. Should you have any additional feedback or anything you require assistance with, our Support Team is happy to help! You can find contact details in the Help page of your account or here: https://www.freshbooks.com/contact ^DM

Amit
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best Small Business Accounting Software

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2022

Overall I am 50% satisfied with this software as some features are missing which are required in accounting, it is very easy to operate as compared to other accounting software's

Pluspunten

This software is very easy to use no formal training is required, all invoice/ledger are created very easily, all reports at the end of financial year required for taxation and reporting are generated automatically with limited errors

Minpunten

The feature which I like the least is this software does not create quarterly tax estimates which are required in accounting, customer support is also not upto the mark

Rita
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

FreshBooks is a high-end accounting tool with all accounting functionalities in it.

Beoordeeld op 14/1/2023

FreshBooks helps us meet our accounting needs and requirements. It offers professional accounting services which helps maintain our financial activities under our tabs helping us understand our financial expenditure as well as the financial health of our organization.

Pluspunten

FreshBooks reporting function provides detailed financial reports which gives accurate insights to show the health and performance of the organization financially. It has a very reliable expenses tracking function which allows you to keep track of all your expenses by keeping a record of all receipts. This helps maintain your expenses within the budget and prevent cases of overspending. More to accounting, it helps in bookkeeping which helps keep all your financial documents in a well organized place for ease of access and management. It is a very reliable billing services allowing one to create and share invoices with customers easily.

Minpunten

I have experienced nothing negative about FreshBooks so far. Everything works as expected and am happy with all features.

Reginah
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

FreshBooks, accounting software to make accounting easy.

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2022

Using FreshBooks for accounting and bookkeeping has been a very productive experience for me and my work colleagues. It helps us promote an efficient way of keeping track and managing of our financial activities including invoicing, expense abd time tracking, bookkeeping, financial reporting and much more.

Pluspunten

FreshBooks has a very user-friendly product interface with well organized and easy to use accounting tools which helps simplify the accounting activities. With powerful invoicing capabilities, it makes it easy to create and send professional invoices to customers to keep them updated on their payments details which includes payment options like cards. It also helps bring together all expenses and financial data together and generate accurate financial reports to show the performance of the organization financially.

Minpunten

There is nothing in FreshBooks that i like least. All features are very useful.

Mohamed
  • Sector: Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen

Very good program

Beoordeeld op 15/1/2023

FreshBooks is an online accounting software that helps small businesses and startups manage their finances. The software is free to use for basic accounting functions, but there are add-ons and premium services that can be purchased if needed. Some of the pros of using FreshBooks include that it is easy to use, has a simple user

Pluspunten

As a small business owner, you know that you need to keep track of your expenses and income. That's where FreshBooks comes in.FreshBooks is a cloud-based accounting software that makes it easy for you to manage your finances and track your expenses. You can also manage your income and invoices online.

Minpunten

Some people may find the FreshBooks user interface too cluttered or difficult to use. Additionally, some reviews mention that FreshBooks can be difficult to get in touch with if you have questions or issues.

Srimukunthan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

"Highly Recommended: Streamlining Your Accounting with FreshBooks"

Beoordeeld op 27/12/2022

I've been using FreshBooks for the past few years and I'm really happy with it. It's made managing invoices, clients, and payments easier and more efficient. The user interface is easy to use and the customer service team is always ready to help with any questions I have. The reporting and analytics features are also very helpful for tracking my business performance. Overall, I'm very satisfied with FreshBooks and would recommend it to anyone looking for an easy to use accounting solution.

Pluspunten

I liked that this software was very easy to use and had a lot of helpful features. It was also very affordable and had a great user interface. It was also very fast and responsive which made it great to work with.

Minpunten

Cons: What did you like least about this software?

Andrei

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best accounting software for a 1 person team.

Beoordeeld op 12/12/2022

If you have a small business and don't plan on growing it, or you are a freelancer, FreshBooks can provide everything you need on the low tier plans.

Pluspunten

Freshbooks less expensive plans still offers many features.

Minpunten

The software can lack features to escalate with growing businesses.

Ahmed
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

My nice experience with this app

Beoordeeld op 22/12/2022

Pluspunten

I liked the program very much, as it takes care of all my affairs and provides me with what I need, and I liked how easy it is to use

Minpunten

There are some problems where they are repeated a lot, and some problems have not been solved yet, from here comes the role of the developer, as from my experience of the program I saw some errors and therefore I can rely on any pop-up reports for me to run my work on a safe level

Fran

So much better than Quickbooks

Beoordeeld op 7/7/2022

I started with Freshbooks back in 2011, a colleague recommended I switch to Quickbooks, which I did. It only lasted a year before I went back to Freshbooks. Even though it was a pain to switch, it was worth it because when I have a problem with Freshbooks, I just send an email to [email protected] and they answer me the same day, usually. With Quickbooks, it was too hard to get support. It's not a double entry bookkeeping program, so if you need that, it's not for you. But for basic invoicing (including automatic recurring on any timeframe), time tracking, expense tracking, and reporting, it's perfect.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, interface. Excellent customer support.

Minpunten

There is a chrome extension for tracking time, in addition to within the app. The chrome extension was recently updated and is now not working properly. When you type the project name in it doesn't auto search, you have to scroll them all of them (and I have a lot) to select it now. They will fix it, i'm sure.
Sometimes have trouble with expense syncing, and would like more features to make that faster and easier to categorize.

Harvest

Redenen om voor FreshBooks te kiezen

Support was lacking, and too difficult to use.

Quickbooks Online
Maddie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

FreshBooks made my day at work so much easier

Beoordeeld op 5/5/2022

Integration with customers' books, as well as the option to include team members in the layout, are all included. On the subject of Application Programming Interfaces. It appeals to me since it brings everything together in one convenient location. The entire software is so simple to use that anyone can learn how to use it.

Pluspunten

I appreciate how user-friendly it is, as well as the appearance of the program, and that it has the essentials when it comes to monitoring money and sending invoices and proposals. It's a really amazing piece of software that provides quick alerts. Excels in the area of financial reporting. When it comes to bank reconciliation, the general ledger is really helpful. Excellent in regard to project accounting.

Minpunten

The absence of features like as email automation and scheduling, which are provided by applications such as Dubsado and Honeybook, would be an example. One thing I'd want the developers to improve on is making sure that updates are made at the very least within one hour and not much longer.

Chris
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Don't Waist Your Money on Any Other Accounting Software

Beoordeeld op 5/8/2021

We struggled to find a solution that would allow us to easily track the time for multiple employees and make billing as simple as a couple of clicks. Most everything we used or tried required multiple systems that either didn't integrate at all or didn't integrate well, and required a lot of time to prep invoices and collect payments. Frehsbooks eliminated all of those issues and paid for itself in the first month.

Pluspunten

It saves my team hours of time every month. It easy to manage clients, track subscriptions, track hours and send invoices. Oh and it makes taxes season a breeze! The milage tracking feature has saved me over thousands per year in taxes since they released it.

Minpunten

The only complaint I have with Freshbooks is the Expenses feature. It has the ability to connect to your bank account to automatically pull in your charges, however, it never stays connected to our bank and it becomes a hassle. But they are great about helping to resolve the issue when it happens.

Zoho Expense

Redenen om voor FreshBooks te kiezen

We needed a system that was easier to use and required less management.

QuickBooks Online Advanced en Harvest

Redenen om over te stappen op FreshBooks

It was created by someone who was in the same industry and experienced the same problems I had, and because he built Freshbooks to solve those problems I knew it was the right solution for us.
Molly
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

FreshBooks as a Photographer (solo small business)

Beoordeeld op 26/5/2022

I have been using FreshBooks for over 2-years and am currently using it. I used FreshBooks a long time ago when they were new and more minimal. It has been great to see them grow up. The cost is a bit steep so I may not continue to use them -- I'm 50/50 at the moment. If they provided more value for the cost I would consider it a good investment, but paying for a CRM on top of that is expensive. Overall I do love the software!

Pluspunten

I love the clean and friendly UX of FreshBooks! It is a pretty efficient piece of software that helps me get paid quickly and easily. I feel it has grown up so much over the years too. Invoicing is super easy and tracking expenses. Those are my primary base needs to run my business.

Minpunten

I do wish that entering client information was a bit more intuitive as I feel like I'm doing input for a client into my contacts, importing it to my CRM, and then hand inputting into FreshBooks again feels redundant. I would really really really love to see a Mac App to complete the mobility and desktop experience. I dislike having to open a web page to manage things on a daily basis.

Sara
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great accounting and invoicing software

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2022

Easy-to-use: Freshbooks A lot of functions are available and you can get started in a short period of time. Clients will love this for making payments. Freshbooks' user-friendliness and the fact that all of my clients are saved there are two things I really like. All of my client data has been held there for more than a decade.

Pluspunten

FreshBooks has a really visually appealing interface, and that's something I really like. Even after a long day at work, logging in never leaves me feeling drained. When I log in, the most crucial information is right there on the dashboard. FreshBooks can help me operate my design business. Tracking my time, creating estimates and invoicing, creating projects, setting up regular retainers, etc. are just some of the things I do.

Minpunten

As a result, there can be a lot of confusion when it comes to automatic payments. The smartphone app itself also needs a lot of work. In addition, the FreshBooks customer service needs improvement. I'd like to see some of the more expensive plans' extras available to everyone.

Derek
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Simple Invoicing Solution for Small Business

Beoordeeld op 8/10/2020

I've been extremely happy with Freshbooks so far. It has certainly reduced the amount of time I spend doing my time tracking, invoicing and accounting. Tracking expenses throughout the year makes it easy for my tax professional to "do his thing" in regards to reporting and deductions.

Pluspunten

I primarily use this software for tracking time against clients, for everything from larger projects to simple one-off tasks. It's incredibly easy to start the timer, associate it with the client/project, then stop the timer when the session/job is complete. On the first of the month, I can quickly generate and send invoices for each client based on the time tracked. Clients can then pay by check or online, and I can mark invoices as paid after the payments are reconciled by my bank. The automated invoice reminders have helped collect money I'd otherwise be chasing down.

Minpunten

Wish there were some additional follow-up/reminder options. Some of my clients need more than 3 reminders, sometimes. I also find it somewhat confusing doing the reconciling, as not marking transfer/expenses properly can do funny things to the ledgers (although the reports make it pretty easy to go back and fix).

Eugene
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Freshbooks is great for consultants and hourly billing

Beoordeeld op 9/10/2022

overall, my experience with fresh books has been excellent. especially for hourly billing. This software is very easy to use and extremely helpful. The best benefit is that our consultants are able to track their billable hours quickly and easily in the field.

Pluspunten

The most impactful features are the ability to see all outstanding payments in one place. The product is very easy to use and intuitive. integrating it into our current business process was seamless and fast.

Minpunten

more advanced, accounting features, and a lower price would be better. Better report capability is definitely needed. entering customer information is a little bit tedious.

Richard

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great product paired to the friendliest support in financial software.

Beoordeeld op 18/5/2018

The biggest benefit we receive is how easy it is to send invoices and get paid online. Freshbooks makes this a lot easier than some of the other solutions we've tried over the years.

Pluspunten

Freshbooks is a simple and straight-forward accounting solution. It's delivered with relatively small amount of standard accounting categories so you're not overwhelmed placing expenses into their proper buckets and adding new categories is quite easy.

Our business doesn't have a ton of complex expenses - and if yours does, Freshbooks might not be a good fit. What we love about Freshbooks is how straight-forward their invoicing system has been. It's easy to create recurring invoicing and it integrates with popular credit card processors to facilitate easy online payments.

Perhaps the attribute that has kept us with Freshbooks through the years is their customer service - it's amazing. Customer service has always been super friendly, easy to understand, and they always seen eager to help. This interest and willingness to be helpful goes a long way.

Minpunten

The only con we've experienced with Freshbooks is their limited subscription levels. We've exceed their standard top level package but we're not quite big enough to financially justify a custom/enterprise package. It seems Freshbooks is ideal for customers with a lot of recurring transactions - which, we have more individual transactions than recurring so this is part of our problem. Regardless, Freshbooks staff has always been quite helpful in offering up solutions to help us make the most of our subscription limits (500 active clients).

Brad
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus

Accounting for dummies

Beoordeeld op 19/6/2020

Overall I cant fault the product and would definitely recommend it to any business owner. The only thing I wish was possible, is to pay in my local currency for budgeting purposes.

Pluspunten

I started using Freshbooks when I was given the opportunity to start a company in the wedding industry. At the time I had no idea what I was doing when it came to bookkeeping but FreshBooks made it easy to manage. What I loved about the software was the journey I followed, from Quotation to final invoice. The ability to send the quote/invoice with a simple click streamlined my business process. I eventually had to hand over when I couldn't handle the load, and because of the intuitive software, it was an simple handover. When I needed a report, i didn't have to wait for it to come from my bookkeeper, I just jumped online and got what I needed quickly and easily. Oh the cherry on the cake was the app. I used to showcase at trade-shows so the app allowed me to draw up an invoice and email the client without leaving the booth, or needing my laptop.

Minpunten

The price point was a bit of a hard pill to swallow, especially in an economy where the $ is much stronger than my local currency. The fluxuating market made budgeting a nightmare, and when getting a start up off the ground, every cent counts. While I could work around that, the one thing I disliked was the fact that one could go back and edit invoices/quotes post creation. I have since learnt that this is a big no no, but at the time I was non the wiser. I unfortunately lost money due to this, as many cash sales invoices were edited, and the balance pocketed.

Quickbooks Online
Melissa
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Super easy to use; I would love a few additions

Beoordeeld op 19/12/2018

Compared with the prior bookkeeping system I used, I've saved a lot of time with FreshBooks, in training (as noted above) and in actual entries. I can generate CSV/Excel sheets that allow me to do some customized reporting. My clients like the easy online payment process for credit card.

Pluspunten

A professional colleagues introduced me to FreshBooks about 4 years ago. Since then I've had four different part-time assistants (they leave for full-time work!) and each has mastered FBs in a few days, not weeks as was the case with a competing product that I used previously. It is very comprehensive and also customizable for tasks, clients, projects, and expense categories. It interfaces cleanly with a payment system, so that my clients who prefer to pay by credit card can do so with no hassles. I also like the APIs that pull expense info from my bank account transactions and business credit card charges.

Minpunten

I am based in the US, so there are a few things I would like to help complete our tax returns more easily: 1) a way to track the actual miles driven on the expense side. I do it now in a note but it is cumbersome. 2) a way to track expenses associated with a project but not billable to that project. I do it now by setting up two project titles, but I can only link those manually (actually, offline completely). An example would be some of my assistant's time that I can't bill the client for but that I would like to track so I can better estimate future project expenses, because it fits into "cost of goods sold" (when the "good" is our service).

Cheikh
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

FreshBooks, the revolutionary accounting tool

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2021

FreshBooks allowed me to manage several platforms in one, saving me time and a lot of money.

Pluspunten

FreshBooks is a very easy to use software especially for adding and removing third party applications.

The advantage also is that you have the possibility to connect or disconnect other third party applications according to your choices.

With FreshBooks, I can create quotes or send proposals and then follow them in real time.

FreshBooks also allows me to invoice clients, manage accounting and financial reporting all at once, and from the same place where I used three different applications to do all this work.

FreshBooks combined with other applications is a great tool.

In any case, if you want to create invoices and send it in a split second and then track and monitor its progress, I recommend FreshBooks.

Minpunten

The downside of FreshBooks is that there is no possibility of merging contacts while duplicates are repeated when Freshbooks connects to another platform e.g. Hubspot.

The trial time is also very short and the number of customer additions is limited.

NetSuite

Redenen om voor FreshBooks te kiezen

I prefer my invoices to automatically save

Wave Accounting
Mirko
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Who need an assistant using FreshBooks?

Beoordeeld op 27/9/2018

FreshBooks become an option later I test the 7 trail offer, all aspects on the software are very useful and really allow me to understand that my old control need a new view and use more powerful options to become more professional for my clients, FreshBooks give the tools and base to integrate that new professional look to my company, the best part of all, it’s that I don’t need to have more helping people to manage all this options, I can control everything on a single click and have a clear point of view of my company situation on real-time, that worth every penny invest on the subscription, and of course it’s more cheap that have an assistant.

Pluspunten

FreshBooks it’s the best software to control all the billing aspects on any company, fully customization task, automatic invoices and easy to follow payments, also the reports become a dream to work with it, the pro and subscription options worth every penny, don’t forget that all your data is on the cloud so can be easy access from any place in the world, the mobile app become useful on travels.

Minpunten

Even if freshbooks allow us to register all our work and make a very professional invoice, the payment option not can be easy integrated, some banks accounts don’t accept JON export or have web integration options, also if the client made a payment using other methods, all the information need to be added by hand and take time.
The app for mobile are very low on features, could be a great option to bring more features or more access to all that freshbooks allow, for views it’s ok, but for work, need a lot improvements.

Gina
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perfect for all of your accounting

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2019

Definitely fantastic for time tracking and billing your customers. Nice invoices and easy for the client to pay on the other end. Overall I have stuck with it for a good long time and I like it enough that I haven't even looked to change it.

Pluspunten

I have had this software since it was a free program. I use it for time tracking and invoicing my real estate clients. It works seamlessly with Stripe which moves my credit card payments to my bank for a small fee. The cost is very reasonable and if I had a staff of any kind I could give them some access to be able to bill for their hours etc. I now use the extension on chrome to login and track my hours which is incredibly handy and I dont have to have a window open just for that, it works in the background of all the open tabs. Overall I very much like it.

Minpunten

As I mentioned I have had the program since it started as a free account and I now pay for the lowest paid account as it is just me. I would love to be able to have some of the other accounting features and add my other business to it but that costs more. My biggest wish would be that they might include a few of them into the cheaper account as I am sure most people need the ones like account balancing etc. Also, it would be helpful if you did not also have to pay for another system like Stripe to get the money from your account to your bank.

Mahmudul
  • Sector: Biotechnologie
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Experience with Freshbooks !

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2023

FreshBooks is an invoicing and accounting software designed specifically for small businesses and freelancers. It is known for its user-friendly interface and customizable invoicing features, as well as its integration with other tools and platforms. One of its standout features is the ability to track time spent on different projects and tasks, which can be helpful for accurately billing clients. FreshBooks is a subscription-based service, and some users may find the cost to be a negative factor. It is primarily geared towards small businesses and freelancers, and may not have the advanced features and capabilities that larger businesses may require. Overall, FreshBooks is a popular and well-regarded software for managing invoicing and accounting tasks for small businesses and freelancers.

Pluspunten

Here are five potential positive aspects of FreshBooks:Easy to use: FreshBooks is designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for small business owners and freelancers to manage their invoicing and accounting tasks.Customizable invoices: FreshBooks allows users to create custom invoices that can be tailored to their specific business needs and branding.Time tracking: The software includes a time tracking feature that allows users to track their time spent on different projects and tasks, making it easier to accurately bill clients.Integration with other tools: FreshBooks integrates with a variety of other tools and platforms, including popular payment gateways, making it easy to manage multiple aspects of a business in one place.Mobile app: FreshBooks has a mobile app that allows users to access their account and manage tasks on the go, making it convenient for busy business owners and freelancers.

Minpunten

It is important to keep in mind that every software product has its own strengths and weaknesses, and what may be a negative aspect for one user may not be a concern for another. That being said, here are five potential negative aspects of FreshBooks:Limited features for larger businesses: FreshBooks is primarily geared towards small businesses and freelancers, and may not have the advanced features and capabilities that larger businesses may require.Cost: FreshBooks is a subscription-based service, and the cost of the software may be a negative factor for some users.Limited integrations: While FreshBooks does integrate with a variety of tools and platforms, it may not have integrations with every tool that a user may wish to use.Complexity: Some users may find the software to be complex and overwhelming, particularly if they are not familiar with invoicing and accounting practices.Limited customer support options: FreshBooks offers limited options for customer support, such as email and a knowledge base, which may not be sufficient for some users.

Amy
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy invoicing and time tracking for freelancers, plus lots of cool stuff I don't use

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2016

I am a freelance editor and I use Freshbooks to track my hours and expenses, and invoice customers. With Freshbooks you can also do estimates (I only do them for my own records, but you can send also quotes to clients), assign different rates to different tasks, and even work with subcontractors (which I haven't done yet).

Freshbooks lets you get paid really easily -- you can connect it to PayPal, or even accept credit cards. (You take a bit of a hit on fees but you get paid FAST.)

You can customize Freshbooks with your colors and logo, so when you send invoices they look very professional and expensive. (That inspires confidence in your clients and encourages repeat business, and also lets them know you're no chump and they better pay you fast.)

You can also use Freshbooks to keep track of expenses and receipts. It makes tax season ridiculously easy. Well.... easier.

There's also an app for your phone so you can track time and expenses, and probably even send invoices, when you're out without your computer.

Tech support is good, fast, and friendly. There is tons of information on the website, too. When I ask for help with something, they usually take the time to go to my account and do screenshots with my own data showing me exactly how to do what I asked about!

Yeah, it seems expensive, but when I think about all the time I would otherwise spend doing invoices, tracking time and expenses, and putting together tax information, it's actually pretty reasonable.

easy to use
effective - does what it says
makes me look good
pretty

Minpunten

Sometimes I forget how to do things that I don't do very often.