Pipeline

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Yeni

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

PipelineDeals is the only standout CRM I have administered.

Beoordeeld op 7/7/2018

Pluspunten

Pipeline has assisted my organization to effectively designate our sales approach and follow-up with our most juicy customers. We use the Pipeline Calender feature to properly manage sales calls we need to make ,and everyone on the sales team can now properly track all of our most important projects.
The entire sales team stays on the same page , as every sales person is able to read notes left by others on every profile page ; ensuring they simply need to continue from where their colleagues stopped and avoid repeating sales milestones already accomplished by others.

Minpunten

I want Pipelinedeals to improve on its search functionality to effectively combine tagline search results.

Renee

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Excellent Value!

Beoordeeld op 10/2/2019

Overall our daily use of Pipeline is second nature. Since the product is not overly complex it is easy to teach to new employees and easy to use on a day-to-day basis.

Pluspunten

PipelineDeals is very easy to use. I like how the deal, company and people as well as all communication to with the people is rolled into one easy to read page. Adding new fields is also very easy to do - as well as adding new lines to the fields.

Minpunten

What I like about PipelineDeals is that it isn't as complex as other CRM systems. With that said - there are some workarounds - like adding communications with people via bcc on email - that are very cumbersome and not intuitive.

Howard

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Have used the product for 7 years and I think it's the best CRM out there by far

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2017

AGreat Many.... Let me count the ways... An outbound emails the tracking is in real time so they click on an embedded hyperlink be at a YouTube video a PDF whichever you know in real time. There's built-in redundancy and overlap here which is actually quite useful. As splash screen is generated in real time when that activity takes place. In addition there's a icon with a chronological indication of who clicked on what and thirdly you can go into the deal profile and see everything that they put down whenever you choose. The integration with Google for work is tight and very well done. There's an icon that goes into Chrome that allows you to click on it and when someone has connected with you on LinkedIn it auto-populates your pipelinedeals with their contact information saving you a lot of copy and paste activity from LinkedIn. When are various team members have to look at or touch her file we know who has done what when in a way that's very intuitive. The software learning curve is trivial for new people coming on board. The tech support is American based and primarily young ladies with nice voices. If you have a problem they actually give no attention at solving your problem. I can go on and on but the best sale is using the product for free for 2 weeks on a trial version. I have used the software for 7 years and it's my favorite software it's made me a lot of money.

Pluspunten

Amazing email and Link tracking on outbound emails. Best support in the industry. They understand the sales process adult the software package around that.

Minpunten

The Android cell version is not as robust as I would like but frankly I never use it anyways since the cell phone has two little real estate to be a value

Ian
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Inside Sales Help

Beoordeeld op 8/2/2019

Again I do not have a lot of experience with Pipeline, but what I do have I really enjoy. It makes it very convenient to follow up with leads which is important to me.

Pluspunten

Personally I like how easy it is to access all of my deals with just a couple of clicks. Also as an inside sales representative, in my particular profession, I do not see a lot of leads that I need to follow up on so the ones that I do need to follow up on are that much more important. Pipeline Deals helps organize and reminds me daily about which leads I need to follow up on. It also allows me to make custom notes and set various times and dates in which I am reminded to follow up.

Minpunten

I haven't used Pipeline deals for a long time, but one thing that I would like to be able to do is upload my quotes onto pipeline deals. It would be nice to have that information attached to the customer's profile for quick access.

Jeff
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

Value Packed

Beoordeeld op 8/2/2019

I have used PipelineDeals as a Sales Manager with numerous sales people and various collaborators and as an independent sales person and in both cases it has provided the the results myself and my team were after. It is the best value out there.

Pluspunten

Unlike larger, canned CRM’s, PipelineDeals gives you basic yet pertinent, actionable data interaction without layers of irrelevant options to navigate.

Minpunten

I really don’t have anything other than sometimes it can feel a bit slow but it has never held me up and the mobile app could be made easier to use but it does get the job done.

Mark
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

PipelineDeals, Say "Goodbye" to Manual Reporting!

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2019

For a company that previously used Excel, implementing PipelineDeals has been a major complement to our business. My sales department relies solely PipelineDeals to manage our CRM. We have yet to truly dig deep into the capabilities because we are so happy today!

Pluspunten

PipelineDeals has allowed us to track our business, from initial prospecting to closed deals. With the organization of the data, and the ease of customizing views, we've been able to create reports that help our leadership to support our efforts!

Minpunten

Anytime I've encountered a problem, it's either been solved or added to the developers list. I do wish I could do more customized reporting, but then again I probably haven't studied enough to know what I can do.

Bethany

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Top crm software we've used in credit card processing sales

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2018

This reduces data entry and streamlined our process. Love it

Pluspunten

We love the ability to assign territory, accounts and leads to a specific group or individual this eliminates people contacting the same merchant. We are able to know when an account needs follow up, we can properly document the process and paperwork throughout. Nothing falls thru the cracks with this. I love being able to upload excel files quickly. This also allows us to drop market emails to merchants as well.

Minpunten

This is definitely more expensive than similar crm systems but you get what you pay for. If your a small organization might not be for you.

David

Pipeline Deals Good Experience

Beoordeeld op 8/1/2019

We are scattered in 4 countries and we need a central contact system and reminers/calendars for the whole team - Pipeline Deals provides what we want and everyone uses Pipeline every day

Pluspunten

Simple - not too many exotic features - does the basic job, and you can learn it quickly in the first morning. All the team can share contact - before everyone had their own spreadsheet. Also inexpensive.

Minpunten

Incoming email capture is not in the basic plan

Eddie

Director of Sales, Eastern Region

Beoordeeld op 12/2/2019

Overall we are very happy with the change to Pipleline Deals.

Pluspunten

We moved from using ACT for 20 years and by doing the trial for a month and studying the online videos and training we made an easy transition to Pipeline. No Regrets in changing. Out technical staff is also happy as they don't have to worry about our upgrades or weekly syncs. Plus the system has some features we did not have before.

Minpunten

The biggest issue is the ease of printing. Currently that only means printing labels for mailers /postcards. Of course you can do by doing mail merge with excel and word but it is a little more time consuming than just clicking a menu option to print (and of course learning how to do if not done before).

Fabiana
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good tool for sales' visibility to everyone

Beoordeeld op 20/2/2020

As part of the onboarding team, it really helped to have this tool to check the interaction with the sales team and what stage of the deal they're at.

Pluspunten

I love that everyone can create their own dashboards according to the variables or columns that are relevant to their work. These charts are visible to one or more users and it's helpful to keep track of task completion. I love that they include email automations to set up reminders for specific users within PipeLineDeals.

Minpunten

If not used properly, it can become cluttered with unnecessary information and profiles that are useless. The key is to set up profiles and leads correctly to avoid this.

Ray
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Newbies Look at PlDs

Beoordeeld op 8/2/2019

Excited to know that this tool is part of a continuum that can save time and improve accuracy. Hopeful that layouts will improve to the point that information is easy to find and easy to read.

Pluspunten

Customization Column selections under the "Agenda" tab allows for flexibility in the "look." Very useful when looking at work in cue. "People" tab provides same flexibility and makes it easy to find leads/contacts for various needs: Status, Source, Activity. etc. For the visually oriented reader the "Calendar" is a great organizational tool and contains all the right information in an easy to read format with optional "Month, Week, Day" layouts. Once one distinguishes the difference between "Contact" and"Lead" the power of the link is tremendous time saver. The "Activities" field is flexible and allows for cutting and pasting data from other sources such as emails. Great tool to track past conversations and to document activity. Many other great features: Search tool, report options, and scheduling feature to mention a few.

Minpunten

The layout in the "Contact Info" box is awkward and unclear. Contact, Owner, Company (Funeral Home) information is interspersed in an illogical way. The layout of data fields under the "Custom fields-other" bar is massive and difficult to navigate when looking for a specific item. It is a jungle of data fields without a clear path. It appears that to learn how to use specific features of this package you have to leave your current page. It would be helpful to have hint/definitions {drop-downs] embedded with critical fields similar to the "Status:" field. Ex: "Type"-Contact does not link to Digicon, Lead links to Digicon. Takes a lot of time to master the basics.

Josh

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love this software, VERY handy and useful

Beoordeeld op 3/7/2018

Great for getting up and running with leads and sales and a database of info. Super fast to respond to training question, etc. Really like these guys.

Pluspunten

This software is very user friendly. You can easily fumble your way through it, and even those who didn't grow up with computers ("pre-millennials"). The functionality is VERY customizable. It is fantastic that the software is cloud based and can be used everywhere, and the customer support is truly an awesome team. I have worked with Pipeline Deals for over 3 years, and I managed an entire team on it. It really is a fantastic sales software and a fantastic company to work with.

Minpunten

The negative is (which is not super negative these days) is the pricing model of a monthly charge per user. This makes is a little challenging for newer companies to afford it. However, I think they have various pricing models today and some that are more affordable. There is nothing free about this software in the world of free "intro" accounts.

Nicholas
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

A Great CRM Tool for Small Teams

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2019

Overall, the service has been invaluable to us as a small organization. Especially in a small company that experiences turnover with apprentices and interns coming through in sales roles, it has been extremely easy to make sure conversations are not ignored or missed.

Pluspunten

The ability to cc the service on emails and have the contact immediately integrated and updated in the Pipeline dashboard is extremely helpful to track not only yourself but the rest of your team and progress on past and current conversations. Additionally, the ability to add contacts directly from LinkedIn makes it very easy to add contacts with extra steps.

Minpunten

It is easy to get unorganized on the platform and once that starts, it can be a challenge to get everything back on track. Because the search bar is very exact in its search results, it can be easy to miss targets with different potential spellings or with apostrophes and other symbols in their names which can lead to creating duplicate profiles that go unnoticed for some time.

Jeff
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Jeff Abel's Review of PLD (Company - Heating Green)

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2019

Overall, I've had an excellent experience. Their customer service is very prompt and helpful if you ever have an issue. There are numerous plug-ins available from 3rd party vendors if you want additional functionality (eg click to dial).

Pluspunten

PLD is intuitive to use and it can be customized to best fit what you need. Console management is great to use, it's easy to set tasks and follow up with leads. PLD syncs with our email (Google Platform) and so it's simple to track emails through the CRM and see the activity history. Logging calls and other manual data entry is straightforward. As with most CRMs there's multiple ways to accomplish and manage what you need, I personally find the "Deals" console (customized to the fields that I want to see) is the most useful, and tasks associated with deals are sorted in chronological order. Deals without tasks show at the top of your console (eg hot deals ready to close). Ability to color code with the status also helps with prioritization.

Minpunten

Reporting capabilities are not as robust as I'd like. For example, you can currently only set parameters on a report based on a positive value and not a negative value i.e. "if ___ = "XX" ~versus~ if ___ does not = "XX" "

There are also a few minute glitches in the system, and a few areas which efficiency can be improved (eg when creating a deal, have the primary contact on the company auto-fill into the contact field on the deal).

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great Program to keep you Organized!!!!

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2019

We are constantly having to call set appointments and followup calls with our clients and without pipeline I would be lost. The days of the black binder and writing down all the appointments is over. This way when I update something my whole team can see the update so they don't repeat the process I just completed. If you don't have a system in place that keeps your clients informations safe, organized, and easy to manage get this one! If you do, through it out and get this one!

Pluspunten

It keeps everything organized and easy to update. You don't have to go to edit and then save just simple click on what you would like to update and hit enter. We have numerous appointments and we have to be on time, pipeline keeps me on time!

Minpunten

the reports could be a little bit more user friendly, I would like to run a report for a certain entry without having to select the whole field and it doesn't seem to want to do that. other than that it is a great tool for our business.

Ron

Success through Pipelines

Beoordeeld op 8/2/2019

Very, very positive. I would not have the success we had without this product. It allows for great follow up on leads. I would always tell people to use this product.

Pluspunten

It was written to be user friendly and effective. It is organized and allows the user to use many different options. This customization is very effective. Since I am the only person which does marketing for my company I need something like this to help stay focused. As you know marketing is a hurry up and wait situation so this software allows me to me very effective when I am in that "marketing mode".

Minpunten

This will sound funny however they always try to improve the software where I honestly believe for me, it is as close to perfect as I will get.

Alicia
  • Sector: Milieudiensten
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Perfect for small business

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2019

P.D. has allowed us to organize our client contacts, track our sales pipeline, and overall better manage our direct sales program.

Pluspunten

We've used Pipeline Deals to create the very first CRM for our small business. It's helped our sales pipeline become much more organized and enable better tracking of projects from lead to close.

It's extremely easy to use, especially toggling between contacts and deals, and creating a new person/company/deal all at once.

I export the data to create sales reports, and have been happy with the smoothness of that process. We've also recently started using MailChimp for email campaigns, and the two programs communicate well.

Minpunten

The price per user license isn't cheap, so we haven't set up everyone in the organization - only the 2 key personnel.

With the email integration, a good number of emails get attached to the wrong deal. The algorithm reads the names of other people in the company and attaches them to other deals, so I intermittently have to clean up the data, which is somewhat time consuming. Haven't figured out a way to avoid this.

Also, I'd like to be able to save different list views more easily than the software allows.

Overall, very few complaints!

Glen

South African views

Beoordeeld op 6/2/2019

PipelineDeals has brought structure and order to our sales efforts. We are also easily able to migrate a pipeline from one resource to another if a person leaves. Finally it has given us a very clear view of the size and status of our pipeline

Pluspunten

The ease to setup the software based on our requirements. At the time the requirements were fairly basic, however this increased over time and PipelineDeals could adapt to our growing needs easily. We achieved the end goal of having PipelineDeals the centre of our sales activities.

Minpunten

We weren't able to do revenue forecasting based on what the company wanted to see. Perhaps it is more a fact that we haven't been able to find the feature within PipelineDeals as yet.

Nada
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Client Success Review

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2019

Its a basic sales tool. Unfortunately I'm also trying to use it as a CRM and its not great

Pluspunten

Improvement to contacts and being able to view only key contacts is very helpful.

Being able to easily manage a view and save it.

Minpunten

I use this platform for CRM and so the inability to customize the homepage is not great. There are many gadgets that are visible that I dont want to see.

Being unable to not easily remove deactivated contacts from client page makes it confusing for new users.

Client page summary field does not really allow for formatting including word formatting or tables

Reporting on sales for the year using the reports table is not great or easy to use

Griselda
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

Great CRM

Beoordeeld op 11/2/2019

Lovely experience! I love the flexibility, the views to track deals and tasks, the custom fields,.... it is easy to use.

Pluspunten

It is very flexible, smart, easy to use.
It allows us to do a lot of integrations with our tools.

Minpunten

The Activity section in deals and people: I would love if I can use templates or format the text, and even more important, I would love to be able to search easily (currently I have to keep opening past activities by clicking on "show more" and spend time reading all of them instead of searching by keywords or a date.
The second point would be the speed (we have a lot of deals and people, and it takes long to load each view and filter we change)

Richard
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

PipelineDeals Review

Beoordeeld op 8/2/2019

I'd say our company has had a good overall experience with PipelineDeals. The pricing is reasonable and we are able to track our business efficiently with few hiccups.

Pluspunten

It is a useful system to keep you organized with reasonable functionality. Deals feature really helps you to keep track of your business and pipeline and where it came from. Setting reminders in the calendar is extremely useful.

Minpunten

Some issues with functionality once there are too many sources or dropdown options. Issues from that force you to contact customer service, which can be spotty at times due to the process of their customer service with tickets.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great price, desktop version is excellent, app needs some work

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2019

It's been very positive. I started using Pipeline Deals individually, then my company went to it as a whole when seeing the benefits.

Pluspunten

It's clearly made by those who know what is needed in a sales process, especially larger deals with multiple contacts. The reports are excellent as is the amount you can customize the information you need to see.

Minpunten

I don't like the mobile app at all, in fact, it's virtually worthless. Granted, I may need to check the latest updates and see what improvements have been made. I have a lot of time at my PC and the main thing coming to my phone are appointment reminders.

Claire

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It does exactly what we need it to, brilliant system!

Beoordeeld op 22/3/2017

We all love Pipeline Deals here at Fluent Headquarters. It does exactly what we need it to. Great, customisable dashboard to keep track of all our Deals and excellent email management integration to make sure all external emails we are sending and receiving stay tracked within Pipeline Deals. It's simple to use and doesn't over complicate something that shouldn't be complicated!

Pluspunten

Great customisable Dashboard. Easy external email management. Task management is so simple. Love the custom fields!

Minpunten

If I had to be picky I would say it would be good to have more custom fields we currently only have 20 on our plan but we could just upgrade to premium so there aren't any cons really!

Antwoord van PipelineDeals Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Laurie
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Small company; only use a few of the features.

Beoordeeld op 15/2/2019

We don't use all the features, as we have an extremely short lead/purchase cycle. We also don't need to track how much $ we make through every lead. But I'm sure those features are nice to have for those who do.

Pluspunten

This program is easy for users to begin using and to travel to different pages/functions. We also like that the report function can be customized to our needs then exported for use in other ways (mailing list, follow-up, etc.)

Minpunten

There used to be a feature to schedule follow-ups with leads onto a personal calendar. That was helpful and would like to see that come back.

TJ
  • Sector: Bouw

Dynamic, customizable, and intuitive

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2019

Just awesome. Its nice to have a system that just works. PLD has been with our company from very early on and been able to grow and adapt with us. We use a 3rd party API to move data into a field-production system once a trigger is set - which makes things very efficient.

Pluspunten

I like that I can customize the deal fields to match our specific business needs.

Minpunten

Not a whole lot in terms of "Reports". Sorting people and deals via the "lists" works just fine, but I would like to see more customizable reporting options. It can also be a slight pain that the search box does not query all custom fields.