Doodle

Sorteren op

Fetiye
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Saves time for scheduling any meeting!

Beoordeeld op 7/7/2022

Excellent! As our research group or with my colleagues at work, and students at the university, I almost always use Doodle for scheduling any kind of meeting; be it online or f2f. It saves us a lot of time and long text messages!

Pluspunten

It is user-friendly, easy, practical, nice design features, can be used with or without login

Minpunten

The mobile version can look a bit better but it will come in time

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A powerful tool for managing tedious tasks

Beoordeeld op 16/7/2022

The overall experience with Doodle that I currently have is very very good. I prefer to say very excellent

Pluspunten

Doodle is honestly one of the best tools I've found to help me manage my work tasks. I use it to schedule meetings with my team, which keeps me on the same page. It's a huge time saver for me, and for my staff on the other end. The scheduling service is quick and easy to use. The site offers a number of free features that make it easy to schedule meetings. The free features are available to anyone, but there are also paid features that give you more control over scheduling and offer additional features

Minpunten

So far, the shortcoming I've noticed is that the software doesn't have features to make sure that each participant votes only once

Calendly

Overgestapt van

Google Calendar

Redenen om over te stappen op Doodle

That's because this software gets a lot of good press in the world of my business in general and in the academic world in particular. By using it, I confirm this good image. This software helps me greatly in my daily tasks.
Esther
  • Sector: Omroepen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Old is gold

Beoordeeld op 11/6/2022

The original doodle app was much better,so simple,so manageable and so sweet because I could access all the features from my phone. But now I don't like the updated one because it's so slow and confusing.

Pluspunten

I just like the fact this app has a free version and I also cherish some its few features like reminders which haven't failed or let me down if I have an event.

Minpunten

The inability to do e everything in the phone's app. The current updated app lacks meaning because most of it's functionally don't work for example Editing. Accessing the calendar for the dates takes very long.

Erick
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Manage your time with Doodle.

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2022

The organization of the time and schedule for others.

Pluspunten

This software has a good number of features that help organize times and dates, as well as schedule appointments with other people. Once that is done, it offers a friendly way to see it and add details, also see confirmations and send customize reminders when the date approaches.

Minpunten

When using the main page as a user, there are lots of ads and publicity announcements, this sometimes makes a little awkward navigation on the site.

YouCanBook.me

Redenen om over te stappen op Doodle

It is better based on reviews and experience.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Doodle, pros & cons

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2022

Pluspunten

This product is overall easy to use. The thing I like the most is that it provides you with a link that can be easily copied and shared. Moreover, it allows you to propose numerous dates and times and the group can see the ones most preferred without much effort. I highly appreciate that Doodle allows you to sync Google Calendars and compare your availability with the proposed options.

Minpunten

I am a bit disappointed that it does not offer a way to add my own fonts and characters and customise my experience, making it more user friendly. I would also prefer it if Doodle could make it more clear that the intent is to select all available spots, not just your favourite ones.

Eveline
  • Sector: Biotechnologie

Great meeting planning software

Beoordeeld op 5/7/2022

Pluspunten

we actually always use Doodle for planning meetings or outings at work. its usable in English, which is not the case for every planning tool i've come accross.It has very easy looks over it, and its easy ver all types of user to use it.

Minpunten

in the planning tool it could be a bit more clear what is the best possible date to plan the meeting/outing. you now have to search a bit before you find it.

Alba
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling

Creación de encuestas

Beoordeeld op 18/7/2022

Pluspunten

Lo que más me gusta es la creación de encuestas para poder tomar decisiones en grupo, de forma anónima o no. Me parece que es muy intuitivo tanto para la persona que crea la encuesta como para quien la recibe para dar su voto.

Minpunten

No tengo demasiado exploradas el resto de funcionalidades, pero estoy muy satisfecha, no hay nada que no me guste por el momento.

• Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Nice software for easy appointment scheduling

Beoordeeld op 23/6/2022

We use doodle to schedule all appointments where there are more than 10 participants

Pluspunten

I liked how easy users can join appointment and decide which date is best for whole team. It can handle a lot of users.

Minpunten

It's simple app and nothing should be changed for me

• Sector: Computernetwerken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Doodle is my best friend when scheduling online meetints

Beoordeeld op 1/8/2022

Pluspunten

Clean, fast, and easy-to-use. Highly customizable options and integration with my Microsoft calendar.

Minpunten

I'm still getting used to the new interface. The old one still looks better for me.

James
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Automated meeting organizer

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2022

Doodle was the first tool I used to automate the meeting organization process. It's a great time saver that saves you from playing email tag with those you wish to organize meetings with.

Pluspunten

I love that with Doodle I can integrate it with my Apple Calendar and select slots for organizing meeting times and share the link to attendees to select their respective preferred slots, using the Group Poll feature.

It's also totally transparent as everyone can see, what slots the others have selected.

Minpunten

Need Pro version to integrate with Zoom.

Anvita

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Doodle is Convenient

Beoordeeld op 15/9/2019

Overall my experience with Doodle has been positive, fast, and convenient. I was a part of many organizations that used Doodle in the past and we were able to quickly find dates that worked best for big groups of people in order to meet. I really liked that once more people started answering, others were more inclined to find their best fit within the dates people were already choosing. As an organizer of events and meetings as well, this is a big plus that made me like Doodle a lot because it helps steer people to consolidate their answers with others rather than pick one that no one else has picked and already makes people "work together" in a way.

Pluspunten

What I like most about Doodle is that it is a quick and convenient way to take polls for a group of people, for example to pick a date that works best for everyone or to figure out when or what works for the most people. I like that I am emailed the link directly to the poll from the creator, and I can simply click on it, see the question, and submit my answer. I also like that I can see the answers everyone else has submitted, so that way, if for example it is in regards to the best time for a meeting, I can try to pick what is best between what others have already chosen so that way the options don't spread out too much. This keeps keeping dates or taking polls in order to figure out what is best for everyone simple because seeing what others have already chosen makes me more inclined to pick something they already in order to make a decision faster. Other polling services often times do not show what others have chosen until after I submit my answer, so all of our choices can be spread out and that makes narrowing down options harder. That is why I like Doodle.

Minpunten

Honestly what I like least about Doodle is the name of the software... I don't feel professional using a software called "Doodle" and I can't imagine telling my employees or anyone in a workplace that I am sending out a "Doodle" for them to please respond to. I would rather just say I am sending out a poll than use the actual name. It might be a silly thing to like least about it, but it does not feel professional and a word people may not take seriously. I also do not like the layout of the Doodle once I open the page, but again that is a personal preference, because it was plain white and the entire format of the poll was spread out across the entire page and looked messy. I suppose users on not answering the question(s) for that long most of the time so it's not really a huge issue.

Russell S
  • Sector: E-learning

Powerful, yet simple!

Beoordeeld op 25/1/2019

Quickly deciding meeting times with groups of people - highly satisfied!

Pluspunten

It can be extremely difficult to arrange/schedule meetings, appointments, and events when multiple people are involved. But the brilliant thing about Doodle is that it does the hard work for you! Here's what I love the best:
- In a matter of a few moments, you can create a poll of options or available meeting times. I can quickly send a link to teammates, who can quickly and easily access the poll and begin to select times that work. What's more is that they can also see other times that have been selected, so I feel like they are more willing to cooperate (if that makes sense).
- This removes text or email chains that go on, and on, and on without end... until we finally come to the conclusion that there's never a good time for everyone to meet up. (After wasting a day.)
- It's absolutely free. I can't believe it. I would think they could be making money with user fees off of this fantastic idea/platform, but no - it's free!
- It's quite simple and intuitive. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles, but that's great. There doesn't need to be advanced features.
- It's easy to use for the first time. It's not overly complex.
- You are notified when responses come in, and you ultimately get to control the meeting time.
- This is somewhat random, but you can be very specific with meeting points. Want to meet at 12:02? Perfect. Want a meeting to end at 9:07... Doodle will do that, too.
- Can link or access your Gmail contacts - fabulous feature!

Minpunten

There's really nothing to complain about in my opinion. It's a simple designed platform that accomplishes it's goal. Some potential updates to consider would be adding "most commonly used emails," though, that would be helpful. Another idea is build in some sort of Skype, Hangouts, or FaceTime feature if an individual is unable to attend at the appointed time. I realize that gets complicated, though, and is not Doodle's problem to solve!

• Sector: Biotechnologie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

An intuitive way to set up meetings

Beoordeeld op 21/8/2019

We love using Doodle for setting up many cross-departmental meetings, especially since it is so intuitive to use and works for basically everything from small get-togethers of a few people all the way to large meetings. It can be accessed from anywhere, so participants can be traveling/on-the-go when the answer polls. We have had a few issues with people losing the link and being unable to participate, but it is simple to get them another one. It's easy to organize large events with Doodle!

Pluspunten

Ever since starting to use this a few years, it has now become to go-to application for scheduling everything from future meetings where we need a lot of participants all the way to more casual events like dinner and happy hour. It is easy to use and offers a high level of control to the event organizer, from the obvious (i.e. what dates to choose from, how many time slots per day, who is invited to participate) all the way to the not-so-obvious but still highly convenient feature such as allowing for tentative times and comments. It is really easy to invite attendees, as they can be directly emailed a link to participate. The best part is that the software will let you know what time works best for the most people, so no calculation needed.

Minpunten

It can be rather hard to keep track of who has participated, especially when organizing huge events. Additionally, it would be great to be able to set priorities, such as finding a time when certain crucial team members must all be present, whereas more participants that are more auxiliary to the meeting don't have to be present.

• Sector: Medische praktijk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Essential for choosing the best dates & times to meet as a group

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2018

I love Doodle. Choosing the best dates and times to meet has never been easier. Next time you need to schedule a meeting or a group dinner, Doodle it.

Pluspunten

We've all been in a group text or email chain trying to figure out what date and times work best for everyone. It's impossible to keep track of who can meet when! That's where doodle comes in as your group's best option. Doodle allows you to create a poll with dates and/or times of your choosing. You then send that Doodle link via email or text message to your group of friends. They simply click the link, type in their name, and click on all the dates/times they can meet. Once everyone has voted, it is easy to see what dates/times work for the most amount of people.
The best thing about Doodle is that it is free for everyone. There's nothing to download. You simply click a link. After doing so, the instructions are crystal clear. There is basically no learning curve. And no one has to keep track of who said what date and what time because Doodle will present that information for you in a very simple way.
Also, you can choose whether everyone can see what dates others chose or not. You can even choose to limit the # of votes each person has if you wish to.

Minpunten

One of the cons is that if you want to put a deadline on your poll, you're going to have to pay for it by being a premium doodle user. This is not such a big deal because you can just tell your friends to vote by a certain date... but we all have those slackers in our groups who decide not to vote until it is already too late.
Another con is that Doodle's homepage has become increasingly cluttered as it attempts to add features to its premium users (for organizers and for businesses over 1,000 people). It's simple enough to filter through to create your poll though.

Darien
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Doodle offers a simple, quality solution to finding the best time to hold a meeting

Beoordeeld op 2/3/2021

Overall, Doodle has helped me numerous times to figure out when to hold a team meeting. I work with a lot of volunteer teams - so all too often you can't simply say "This day at this time" and expect everyone to show up. Doodle helps alleviate that, find the date(s) that work best for your team, and make the correct choice - which really saves a ton of time in the long run

Pluspunten

If I'm being honest, I've only used Doodle for one thing - that is to send out surveys to different teams to figure out the best time to host a meeting. I'm sure Doodle offers other things past that, but I haven't ever used anything else.

That being said, Doodle is incredibly good at sending out surveys to figure out meeting times. They offer a simple interface that allows for quick & easy setup; they offer the ability to list out as many options as you want, and they offer the ability for people to select "Yes", "No" or "I can make it work if needed" for each of the date options you list. This all creates a very simple & easy to use platform that allows you to quickly build a survey, email out links, and then get the responses emailed directly to you before picking the best date option for your team.

Minpunten

Honestly, I have not encountered anything specific about Doodle that I do not love. Their UI is simple & clean, their survey application works great and is easy to use - I have no complaints

• Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

So much better than confusing and never ending e-mail chains

Beoordeeld op 13/8/2018

My Ph.D. dissertation meetings are required every 6-12 months and it is really hard to get my entire dissertation committee together on a whim. Since professors are extremely busy people and don't really have time for a bunch of e-mails, Doodle software makes my and their lives so much easier.

Pluspunten

Have you ever tried to get a bunch of science professors to meet in the same room at the same time for a few hours? It's like herding cats, but luckily there is Doodle. The best part about Doodle is that I don't have to e-mail people back and forth to try to coordinate an event from multiple perspectives. Doodle eliminates ambiguity and allows everyone to see everyone else's exact availability for multiple weeks at a time which saves time and effort. It is so interesting to me that meetings can be scheduled really without any words from any of the participants, and I think that is beautiful. Bonus points for not having to try to sound really smart in multiple e-mails to people who are way smarter than you.

Minpunten

The calendar syncing function seems like it could be a really good idea, but I have had some trouble syncing up all of my calendars in the past and I usually can't see any of my events on there. I'm not quite sure what the function is supposed to do but there is no explanation and I felt like it was not super intuitive.

Whit

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

How else do you schedule your meetings?

Beoordeeld op 13/12/2021

I use Doodle to schedule meetings with large groups when I do not have access to others' calendars. It is an incredibly simple tool for both the administrator and the user. It allows you to suggest available times and for others to indicate their availability within those selected times. It saves so much time and back-and-forth.

Pluspunten

We have shared calendars within our immediate teams but when we are scheduling across teams or with external vendors, Doodle is the fastest and easiest way to find a consensus time. I go to Doodle before any other system because of the ease of use and everyone's familiarity with the product.

Minpunten

The system is near perfect. It serves its function about as well as it can and I don't think it needs to be overly complicated. If it were possible to add meeting information (i.e. zoom links, agendas, etc) and when consensus was met, to send the calendar invitation, that would be nice.

Google Calendar

Redenen om over te stappen op Doodle

We use Google Calendar for our calendars but it does not have a feature that will help identify shared availability the way that Doodle does. Doodle also works when you are working across calendar platforms.
  • Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie

Scheduling Made Easier!

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2018

Doodle is one of those companies whose product has become a commonly used noun or verb (Google, Tupperware, Saran Wrap, etc.), because it's just that useful! Any attempt to schedule a group meeting or event always wraps up quickly with a plan that "We'll just send out a Doodle!"

Pluspunten

Doodle is FANTASTIC for group scheduling. I have used the free version extensively for groups of various sizes and scheduling options of various numbers, and it beats any other form of group scheduling that I've tried (although I haven't used any other scheduling softwares, only emails/texts/unfortunately lengthy conversations). When creating a Doodle, there are many customizable options for date and time combinations, and it's easy to send a quick link to participants or send it directly from Doodle's site. There are options for polls to be visible to other participants or private; the visible option is great when we're trying to fill various volunteer shifts and want people to be able to see where we need the most support! When filling out a Doodle as a participant, it helps to be able to toggle back and forth between calendar and list views for schedules (although long lists still get a bit tedious to fill out if you are using a phone instead of a browser on your computer). It's also easy to go back to the link and edit your entry if your plans change.

Minpunten

If you have LOTS of scheduling options to consider, it can be difficult to add all of the entries when first creating the poll. There is a helpful "duplicate" option, but it doesn't work as well if you don't have the same times available each day.

• Sector: Internet

Easy and Organized

Beoordeeld op 22/1/2019

Overall it is a simple tool that serves one purpose, to make it easier for everyone involved to find a convenient date for parties, meetings, appointments, trips etc. Instead of going back and forth in an endless email thread we simply need to simply fill the time that works for best for us. It saves time, it is less hassle and improves communication. Also great to sync schedules with people you do not see very often but need to work with.

Pluspunten

I enjoy how easy it is to use the tool to collaborate with others in order to find their availability for example. We are a lot of young people in the company I work at and Doodle is always the first step when it comes to organizing events and out of the office parties. Considering we are all busy with friends, exams and nights out Doodle makes it super easy and fast to find out a time and day that best works for all of us. The tool is very user friends and simple, there is almost no way to get confused about what you need to do even if you are not tech savvy.

Minpunten

My main dislike is that there is no option to change the dates with text, it would be great if I can select if we want to vote for date or venue or activity. Also, it would be better if dates on the checklist were shown at once. Of course there is the expand button, but I think it should be expanded by default when there are lot of options to choose from. Would be nice if the calendar view is improved as well, similar UI to the monthly/weekly Google Calendar type of view would be a great improvement and will also make it easier to use, and it will make the tool look less messy and unorganized.

Ross

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Doodle grows better and better

Beoordeeld op 9/5/2021

I've been using Doodle for a long time now and it quickly moved from an interesting little tool, to being my staple meeting organiser. I love the other features (particularly polling) but I particularly appreciate that while it grows in functionality, those functions don't yet feel like bloat. It's also pretty telling that colleagues will often immediately start using it after they become aware of it. Strangely undermarketed perhaps?

Pluspunten

The best part about Doodle is that it is one of those products that is incredibly simple as a concept, yet somehow they continue to refine the idea and add features that I didn't realise I needed until they're available. Just the ability to add "yes but I'd prefer not to" availability responses is fantastic. From the organising side of things I love that you get this simple visual representation of availability and of course that you are given the optimal times for the group.

Minpunten

There's not a lot that is bad about doodle but the UI is a bit of an eyesore and in the free version the advertisement placement can be deceiving, to the point where responders may miss options in the poll. I guess it is genuinely frustrating that more people aren't using it too.

Marine
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Doodle stops email spamming to your colleagues

Beoordeeld op 1/6/2022

I am quite satisfied with Doodle and I highly recommend commercial people to use Doodle instead of reaching out to each colleague deciding the date for the meeting. Way better, more professional and pre-thought tool to be used in a commercial environment to boost productivity and create a liaison between team members.

Pluspunten

We have a weekly staff meeting held at our unit where all the staff and interns have to participate. When deciding the time for each week, I have to make sure everybody agrees on the time chosen not to have any absenses from the meetings. Ridiculously, every colleague mentioned a contradictory time that overlappes with another colleague's busy schedule, so that person skipped the meeting with the unit productivity level decreasing each week. Doodle is a great tool to solve this issue and not end up having a bad headache. What I do is I create the link and Doodle automatically sends to each member of the group in a form of a survey. They mark the date and time they are available and Doodle sends you the summary (selected time and date) after each member has voted there. Then it send automatic reminders to each participants to make sure all are attending the meeting, as promised. No one can blame me when they are not present at the meeting, saying the organizer has not notified us properly so we missed it. Doodle does all the work with high responsibility.

Minpunten

At first it took time to figure out how it works, seemed a little hard but after trying once or twice, everything become automatic and you just click several times and everything is ready. No complaints at all, great tool, highly recommended.

India

Happy When Colleagues use Doodle

Beoordeeld op 16/12/2018

Pluspunten

Doodle is a great tool to easily evaluate availability and schedule meetings for large, busy groups. The ability to customize times and the intuition built into Doodle-if I schedule a request for three hours then three hours translates to every subsequent date I select, makes this a great tool. Each invitee can see the response of others which can lend to being more flexible in your choices, and enhances getting a group to consensus on a date and time to meet. You can be proficient at using Doodle in a matter or minutes, both as a user and as an administrator. I love this product so much that I use it in business and also in setting up family events. There are three plans available, and if you are a casual user the free version should serve you well.

Minpunten

Plans are priced well, and the ability to remove ads and enhance communication with the premier version is very nice. A con of the free version is the weird ads you see running in the back ground as you are using the tool. However, not bothersome enough to change my favorable opinion of this great scheduling tool.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Basic meeting scheduler for free

Beoordeeld op 11/3/2019

I would recommend Doodle to small business offices or student organizations. Especially if you are in a statewide organization.

Pluspunten

Doodle is easy and quick to use. I have used many times in a statewide leadership organization where many of the members were spread across the state. I have also used it on a local level for the college student leadership organization I was with. I was able to choose the date and time slots after which I could send the information in a link to the people I invited to the meeting. From there the invitee was able to choose the time and date in which they could meet with me. Others who are sent the link can see the options and see the time and date that are in the majority. After the selections are made the schedule can be added to your calendar as a way a reminder of the event or meeting.

Minpunten

There isn't really anything that I like least about the software and have never came across any issues while using the software. The set up is easy to do and to share with those who need to respond. However I have always used Doodle for small groups, generally under 35 users. I am not sure how well it works with more people,

Andrew
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Quick polling and easy to intepret results

Beoordeeld op 12/8/2019

I was introduced to Doodle when I needed to schedule people from multiple organizations for a project and I have used it ever since. I will say that there could be a more advanced tool out there but I have yet to find one that could convince me to stop using Doodle. I think if you are looking for something that all users can understand it is hard to find a better alternative to Doodle. Most people need little to no assistance to use and that can be a life saver on complicated projects and varied schedules.

Pluspunten

Doodle Poll is exceedingly easy to use, I have on multiple occasions opened the site and had my poll ready to go in under 2 minutes, and that is not an exaggeration. You can poll just about anyone with an email address and I have never had an end-user complain about the product or how to use it. Fields are intuitive and you have the ability to make the polls more dynamic than a simple yes/no vote. We mostly use the product to schedule meetings with external stakeholders who do not have access to the University scheduling system. Although other services provide similar features, Doodle seems to be the easiest one for all parties to grasp.

Minpunten

I now have an full account but before I did I was limited to simpler polls. Preferences and conditions are useful for finding the best time, and I was only able to access those features after joining. That being said, joining is easy. Our mail client can provide some polling as well so we do not necessarily need Doodle, however I have found it more useful.

Shelby

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Doodle is the best way to arrange meetings!

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2018

Pluspunten

Doodle recently received a new feature that allows users to not just select the hourly times that work in their schedule to meet, but they can also double click a time, which says that they could make it work in their schedule if they had to. I think this is great because before this feature, I would have a really hard time finding a time to hold meetings because my co-workers had very conflicting schedules and we would just create a group message trying to figure it out, which defeated the purpose of filling out a Doodle. I love that feature! I also love Doodle 1:1 where you can link your Google Calendar to a Doodle so you don't double book yourself.

Minpunten

The website isn't always the most user friendly, and I often find myself clicking around aimlessly just to open up a new Doodle invite. I also wish Doodle would offer features to college students for free or really really discounted because I was the president of many student organizations and used Doodle all the time and would have appreciated being able to send reminders from Doodle.