Doodle

Sorteren op

Darien
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Doodle offers a simple, quality solution to finding the best time to hold a meeting

Beoordeeld op 2/3/2021

Overall, Doodle has helped me numerous times to figure out when to hold a team meeting. I work with a lot of volunteer teams - so all too often you can't simply say "This day at this time" and expect everyone to show up. Doodle helps alleviate that, find the date(s) that work best for your team, and make the correct choice - which really saves a ton of time in the long run

Pluspunten

If I'm being honest, I've only used Doodle for one thing - that is to send out surveys to different teams to figure out the best time to host a meeting. I'm sure Doodle offers other things past that, but I haven't ever used anything else.

That being said, Doodle is incredibly good at sending out surveys to figure out meeting times. They offer a simple interface that allows for quick & easy setup; they offer the ability to list out as many options as you want, and they offer the ability for people to select "Yes", "No" or "I can make it work if needed" for each of the date options you list. This all creates a very simple & easy to use platform that allows you to quickly build a survey, email out links, and then get the responses emailed directly to you before picking the best date option for your team.

Minpunten

Honestly, I have not encountered anything specific about Doodle that I do not love. Their UI is simple & clean, their survey application works great and is easy to use - I have no complaints

Mark
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Doodle, free & easy meeting scheduling app that works for anyone!

Beoordeeld op 16/12/2022

Very happy with the free Doodle app, anyone can use this.

Pluspunten

The ease of use to find open dates and times for everyone to set up a meeting is simple and quick

Minpunten

It would be nice to have a quick link to put the final meeting date on my calendar, but copy paste works fine.

Juan Alberto
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

app to take surveys and schedule meetings

Beoordeeld op 13/12/2022

In general, the experience is average because the update significantly affected its usefulness.

Pluspunten

The app allowed me to easily carry out surveys that helped me greatly for statistics in my work

Minpunten

With the update it is no longer very easy to use, it focused more on the calendar

Suzie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

I LOVE Doodle

Beoordeeld op 8/11/2022

My experience with Doodle is nothing but positive. I used to struggle with getting 8 people together for a time and date that worked for everyone. With Doodle, I can pick my availability, send out the link, and they can go online to pick out what works for them based on my choices. It's very easy to see what dates and times will or won't work for the group.

Pluspunten

This software solved the problem we had with trying to set up a meeting for several different people that do not work for our company. I can set up dates and times that work for our people and then send out the invite for all the others. They go online, pick the dates and times that work for them. After everyone has done that, I can pick out a date and time that works for everyone. I love it!

Minpunten

I don't have any cons for Doodle. I've used it for years and I love it. It really makes scheduling meetings easy for groups of people.

Satwik
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Your Scheduler - Doodle

Beoordeeld op 26/12/2022

I personally use it for scheduling my tasks and meetings, it's a great software and most important part is It's FREE for all, their free version offers a lot of features which is more than sufficient for a regular sitter like me.

Pluspunten

It is one of my top productivity apps , it's simplicity and it's friendly handling make it unique also It's free to use, which serves a lot of wide audience.

Minpunten

It's biggest fault is that it is not popular, they are the best in their field but the main thing comes is it's audience, because less people know about it. They should run some advertisements, make their website more accessible and also update their app regularly which will also allow users to give it a try.

Khush Bakhat
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Working Experience With Doodle

Beoordeeld op 15/12/2022

Pluspunten

i am using this software for more than 6 months. i found this software easy to handle. The thing that i like the most in this software is that It is very convinient to participate for voting on this software because it does demand to be to expert in it. it has reduced the need of in person meetings to ask for the discussion. other best thing of this software is that it is well organized like if you are new to use you can do it easily. Everyhting is mentioned on the main page. So, just by following the given options, it is easy to operate it without assistance

Minpunten

i found nothing as such to improve in this software but one point. i am not germen speaking person so i face some difficulty to translate it into english from germen. so there should be an option for language selection. then, it will be more easy to use in ones own language.

Friedman
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Doodle is the best time manager.

Beoordeeld op 6/1/2023

I love it , it is simple to use and does the big job in minutes. I love the the "automation" feature the most , it is a game changer.

Pluspunten

I like that the app has a very simple interface which allows the user to not struggle with finding significant features. It has a great impact when followed, this helps save time and always stay punctual. It is great for both business and personal purposes

Minpunten

Well I love everything about it, sometimes it takes time to load up other parts but I think it is a matter of device it's installed in

Shefali
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A software for easily setting up appointments

Beoordeeld op 31/12/2022

Pluspunten

This software takes the prize on user friendly. Its very easy and to the point, along with offering all the necessary features to set up a meeting with a large group of people. Its quite flexible in terms of the things you can add on the doodle form and customize it to various things, from planning a chirstmas office party, to a meeting with with collaborators from around the world.

Minpunten

Sometimes the calendar glitches and misses some appointment reminders, but otherwise its a great app.

Leila

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Doodle- a tried and true, easy-to-use scheduling platform

Beoordeeld op 30/12/2022

I have used Doodle since the early 2000s and it remains the clearest, easiest free platform for scheduling.

Pluspunten

You don't need an account to fill out a Doodle poll to indicate your availability to meet or ask others to meet. It is easy to tick off which windows of time you are free and which windows of time you are not. The count feature shows how many people are available at what time for the meeting.

Minpunten

While its interface is straightforward and simple, it is not very pretty or sleek- it is somewhat basic/bare.

Luisa
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy and fast to match between several people

Beoordeeld op 26/12/2022

I'm very happy. Every time I need to see the availability of several people and reach a common point that works well for all of us, I use it. And I recommend it.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use. very intuitive. It is a practical and useful way to organize meetings (in person or online) between different people and thus know availability.

Minpunten

I really don't have any complaints. I can't write something I don't like. What he does he does very well.

• Sector: Human Resources
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Need to find a meeting time, just Doodle

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2019

Pluspunten

Doodle allows us to find the best meeting times (for informal events). Simply select times that are available to meet and set it out to others to fill out their availability. Scheduling has never been easier.

Minpunten

A tad bit dumbed down and the UI is not the most attractive. Not a huge con but it could use some work.

mera
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

my review about Doodle

Beoordeeld op 18/9/2022

A cloud-based application for booking appointments called Doodle assists small to large businesses with meeting and appointment scheduling.

Finding the ideal time and day for a group of people to get together may be a nuisance. Doodle offers solutions that make organizing almost painless. The core offering of www.doodle.com is the most popular online scheduling tool in the world, with more than three million unique visitors monthly. Doodle enables users to create a "poll"—a tabular representation of potential available time slots—with a few clicks, invite participants, and allow them to vote democratically and openly for their favorite meeting times and activities. There are no downloads or registration requirements for this service, which is free. Branded Doodle is the company's online scheduling business solution, while Premium Doodle is its personalized service for individuals.

Pluspunten

People, on the other hand, are a different story. Doodle lets you choose times that will work for you, and then everyone else votes on the times that will work for them.
This is super simple to use, totally effective.
I adore being able to share a link and schedule a big number of people. Even our less tech-savvy personnel can use the program because to its simplicity.

Minpunten

I detest it when an event on my calendar is missed.
The only drawback, in my opinion, is the sporadic blocking of a Doodle poll by a recipient's email.
It might get tiresome to repeatedly enter the same dates and times. Viewing the calendar might be confusing.I detest it when an event on my calendar is missed.

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Doodle for Team Management

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2022

Overall, I love using Doodle, and I have recommended it to many colleagues who need help with team management.

Pluspunten

I like that Doodle allows for you to coordinate the date and time of a meeting for multiple people. As I manage various teams, it is a very valuable tool. Using Doodle maximizes efficiency when you need to find a common meeting time for large groups. When inviting individuals to participate in the Doodle poll, you can send messages from the program after adding contact information. You can also send reminders in the same way. The program will tell you which dates work best for participants and then, once you select the date that works best for everyone, you can "book it" which means the date will be solidified and participants will be notified of the finalized date and time.

Minpunten

I like that Zoom can be integrated, but when I have used it in the past, sometimes this feature glitches. I wish this could be addressed. I also wish there was a way for participants to add why they may not be available for a certain date (for example: already have another meeting vs. my day is just busier and I could try to make it fit). There is a "if need be" option that individuals can choose for this type of situation, but there could be more explanation of it for new participants.

• Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie

Scheduling Made Easier!

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2018

Doodle is one of those companies whose product has become a commonly used noun or verb (Google, Tupperware, Saran Wrap, etc.), because it's just that useful! Any attempt to schedule a group meeting or event always wraps up quickly with a plan that "We'll just send out a Doodle!"

Pluspunten

Doodle is FANTASTIC for group scheduling. I have used the free version extensively for groups of various sizes and scheduling options of various numbers, and it beats any other form of group scheduling that I've tried (although I haven't used any other scheduling softwares, only emails/texts/unfortunately lengthy conversations). When creating a Doodle, there are many customizable options for date and time combinations, and it's easy to send a quick link to participants or send it directly from Doodle's site. There are options for polls to be visible to other participants or private; the visible option is great when we're trying to fill various volunteer shifts and want people to be able to see where we need the most support! When filling out a Doodle as a participant, it helps to be able to toggle back and forth between calendar and list views for schedules (although long lists still get a bit tedious to fill out if you are using a phone instead of a browser on your computer). It's also easy to go back to the link and edit your entry if your plans change.

Minpunten

If you have LOTS of scheduling options to consider, it can be difficult to add all of the entries when first creating the poll. There is a helpful "duplicate" option, but it doesn't work as well if you don't have the same times available each day.

Marine
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Doodle stops email spamming to your colleagues

Beoordeeld op 1/6/2022

I am quite satisfied with Doodle and I highly recommend commercial people to use Doodle instead of reaching out to each colleague deciding the date for the meeting. Way better, more professional and pre-thought tool to be used in a commercial environment to boost productivity and create a liaison between team members.

Pluspunten

We have a weekly staff meeting held at our unit where all the staff and interns have to participate. When deciding the time for each week, I have to make sure everybody agrees on the time chosen not to have any absenses from the meetings. Ridiculously, every colleague mentioned a contradictory time that overlappes with another colleague's busy schedule, so that person skipped the meeting with the unit productivity level decreasing each week. Doodle is a great tool to solve this issue and not end up having a bad headache. What I do is I create the link and Doodle automatically sends to each member of the group in a form of a survey. They mark the date and time they are available and Doodle sends you the summary (selected time and date) after each member has voted there. Then it send automatic reminders to each participants to make sure all are attending the meeting, as promised. No one can blame me when they are not present at the meeting, saying the organizer has not notified us properly so we missed it. Doodle does all the work with high responsibility.

Minpunten

At first it took time to figure out how it works, seemed a little hard but after trying once or twice, everything become automatic and you just click several times and everything is ready. No complaints at all, great tool, highly recommended.

Andrew
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Quick polling and easy to intepret results

Beoordeeld op 12/8/2019

I was introduced to Doodle when I needed to schedule people from multiple organizations for a project and I have used it ever since. I will say that there could be a more advanced tool out there but I have yet to find one that could convince me to stop using Doodle. I think if you are looking for something that all users can understand it is hard to find a better alternative to Doodle. Most people need little to no assistance to use and that can be a life saver on complicated projects and varied schedules.

Pluspunten

Doodle Poll is exceedingly easy to use, I have on multiple occasions opened the site and had my poll ready to go in under 2 minutes, and that is not an exaggeration. You can poll just about anyone with an email address and I have never had an end-user complain about the product or how to use it. Fields are intuitive and you have the ability to make the polls more dynamic than a simple yes/no vote. We mostly use the product to schedule meetings with external stakeholders who do not have access to the University scheduling system. Although other services provide similar features, Doodle seems to be the easiest one for all parties to grasp.

Minpunten

I now have an full account but before I did I was limited to simpler polls. Preferences and conditions are useful for finding the best time, and I was only able to access those features after joining. That being said, joining is easy. Our mail client can provide some polling as well so we do not necessarily need Doodle, however I have found it more useful.

Juni

Oodles of Doodle

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2019

Pluspunten

It's such a simple concept and interface, but the most useful and common sense product out there. At a time when everyone is busy with multiple projects in their lives, it's hard to keep track of everyone's conflicts and carve out a time where the majority of the people are available to meet. Back over 10 years ago I would have to email everyone to send me in their availability and I would have to Tetris everything. Now everything is so simplified with Doodle. You send a link with the available dates and times available and everyone can enter in all the times they are available. The program highlights the days/times that the most people can attend. It's so easy to see on one page without much effort.

Minpunten

I don't think there's anything I dislike about this except there was one incident when all the dates and times were wrong. We don't even know what happened but it somehow got changed to a different time zone so you do have to make sure that's set properly. Other than that I've never had any issues with this program.

Shana
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers
  • Anders Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Why?

Beoordeeld op 8/10/2019

It was fine - easy to use and also easily integrated with 365 and Slack. That said, it wasn't the most useful software in the world - nothing a simple survey or sign up sheet in the break room can't handle.

Pluspunten

Doodle is easy to use, intuitive and has some fun features (paid). It's a freemium app, so you can go ahead and schedule your meetings (or softball games) without paying, but if you fork out a few bucks each month you can access logos and branding, integration with Slack and a few other features.
Overall, it's a nice app to have if you need to create a poll to ask employees when they want to meet. It's user-friendly, actually has a pretty attractive interface and you can't beat free.

Minpunten

While Doodle is easy to use and a good way to get everyone's opinion on when a meeting should be held, my question is, "why?" Maybe I'm old school, but one of the perks of being "the boss" is that you set a meeting time and your employees show up. Simple as that. If you absolutely must ask for your employees' feedback, there are quite a few options out there - SurveyMonkey comes to mind first - that will allow you to just shoot over an email, collect your poll data and that's that. None of this hand-holding stuff.
That said, I can see how this application would be useful for more recreational purposes. For instance, "What day works best for you for the holiday party?" or "Which day and time works best for you for team softball practice?" Other than that, I didn't really find too much useful about this software.

Jovana
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

All present!

Beoordeeld op 20/7/2019

Most of my out-of-work activities are set up with Doodle. Both my friends and family are using it and we all find it the most convenient tool to agree upon the time and to get together.

Pluspunten

I enjoy the simplicity of Doodle and the fact that it is super easy to use. I never heard that anyone had any problem with it figuring their way around. Since I am not using it that often, the free version works for me perfectly.

Minpunten

There is nothing to dislike if you are looking for a simple, intuitive tool. Sure, there are not a great many features, but this is why it is so appealing.

• Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Doodle is great to get people together

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2021

Ever had the issue that you want ten people with differing schedules, maybe also across time zones, to all meet up? You can expect numerous emails, direct messages on various social media platforms and messaging services to make you head spin - or you use a product like doodle. This makes it really easy. You can connect the free version to your google calendar, select the times you know you can make it and invite all those you want at the meeting to add their preferred meeting times across multiple days. They can chose yes/no and 'if need be'. Once everyone has participated in the poll, you can select the most suitable time for everyone and its done. There is a paid tier that gives you additional services such as individuals being able to appointments that are directly added to your calendar and more, but the free version is really great all by itself. Only you as the one setting up the poll need an account with doodle.com - other participants don't.

Pluspunten

Doodle is very easy to use. A polling system to find common times to meet is such a time saver and headache avoider - love it! It is very simple and obvious what to do, the website is layed out great.

Minpunten

No cons really, except that some of the graphics on the website are a bit dated, which is a small price to pay for a software that is free and solves a problem we have all faced so elegantly.

Wojciech
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great tool for meeting scheduling

Beoordeeld op 9/5/2019

Pluspunten

We have all been there, right? Group of 4, or maybe 14 people, and you are trying to find the one perfect unicorn-time for all of them to be able to meet at once. It can be really hard! But doodle is just AWESOME at solving this issue. Insert dates, insert times, send invites over. Simple as that! I am using is just as often for professional purposes, scheduling meetings and calls between various people (sometimes cross-organisational), as for private meetings with friends and colleagues.

Minpunten

Integrated groups feature would be nice - I'd like to create several groups of emails to easily share them among those groups. It's not really a big issue anyway - I can do that by sharing link to groups via gmail, but nonetheless, it would be nice to have it built in.

Sebahattin
  • Sector: Machine- en installatiebouw
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Meeting planning has never been this fun and easy!

Beoordeeld op 17/10/2020

Pluspunten

Doodle is easy and fast to use. I think doodle is a great tool for large and busy groups to easily assess availability and schedule meetings. Group work, surveys, projects etc. The best option for you. Too many meetings thanks to doodle
and created an event. It is a great software that makes my job enjoyable.

Minpunten

There are no issues I don't like. The software is great. It makes projects very easy to do.

About Doodle

Beoordeeld op 31/10/2020

I am generally happy with product but it should be show the content as priority .

Pluspunten

Easy usage is my favorite part of this software. result representations and customization options are good.

Minpunten

In long questions it is covered by other content and user have to click show all. It lowers my result ratios generally.

Michelle
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I can't do my job without Doodle

Beoordeeld op 6/8/2018

We have a very large campus with a so many different admins that handle calendars for their executives. Not everyone is on our campusAD yet and even with those that are, some choose not to share their calendars so people can see Free/Busy. This makes it easy for me to pull together dates/time and have one location where I can track responses for what works and what doesn't.

Pluspunten

This software enables me to make it easy for admins and meeting attendees to mark out their availability for meetings or events without having to play that horrible email game. I use the free version so there is some functionality I can't speak to, but the free version is great.

Minpunten

Nothing - it's great. The new interface is a little wonky at times - you tab to get to a time, but then have to space again to enter the time if you're using just your keyboard.

Sushil
  • Sector: Fotografie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Helps automate both personal and professional appointment scheduling

Beoordeeld op 13/5/2021

Doodle has dramatically helped me manage my personal and professional meetings by simply creating a scheduling page to send to my attendees to select dates and times as per my availability and flexibility.

Pluspunten

Doodle is simple to set up, fully flexible, and, most importantly, convenient and intuitive to use with attendees. I can also easily set up various polls and questions per my requirement while creating an appointment scheduling page.

Minpunten

In the scheduling page where my participants engage, I can feel the lack of further customization, concept, and branding options.