Doodle

Angela
Angela
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

How to simplify the process of scheduling appointments with clients with Doodle

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2023

As a career coach, I frequently use Doodle to schedule appointments and meetings with my clients. I have to say, I'm really satisfied with this online scheduling tool.One of the things I love about Doodle is how easy it is to use. When I organize coaching groups, I can create a poll with different dates and times, and then share the poll with my clients to let them vote on the best option. The results are automatically updated in real-time, which makes it easy to find the most suitable time for everyone.Another great feature of Doodle is how it integrates with popular calendar applications like Google Calendar. This makes it really convenient for me to schedule and manage my events, as all the information is automatically synced with my calendar.One thing that's particularly useful for me as a career coach is the ability to add a description to each poll. This allows me to provide additional information to my clients about what we'll be discussing in each meeting or appointment. A great, easy-to-use tool!

Pluspunten

As a career coach, I frequently use Doodle to schedule appointments and meetings with my clients.One of the things I love about Doodle is how easy it is to use. When organizing coaching groups, I can create a poll with different dates and times, and then share the poll with my clients to let them vote on the best option. The results are automatically updated in real-time, which makes it easy to find the most suitable time for everyone.

Minpunten

At the moment, I don't find downsides, because it helps me to manage what I need.

donald
  • Sector: E-learning

Gamechanger

Beoordeeld op 15/2/2022

Since the pandemic started, Doodle has been the only thing that makes us schedule events. I social media groups it is really complicated and everything gets messed up. Doodle really put an end to social media madness since I discovered it.

Pluspunten

Very easy to create a digital schedules, only one click away. Sharing it with other people couldn't be easier (I really don't see how). In general everything about this software can be summarized by the words "easy and convenient".

Minpunten

On of the problems I experienced is that when people without a doodle account vote on something, it can be easily changed by other people.

• Sector: Consumentengoederen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Makes scheduling easy!

Beoordeeld op 17/9/2019

I've had a wonderful experience with Doodle so far, and hopefully this will continue! Doodle has made scheduling so much easier for me and my organization, I also use it outside of my work and in my personal life. It has also saved me so much time in having to talk to people and organize stuff which takes forever!

Pluspunten

I looveee using Doodle when I'm organizing an event (be it a meeting, a work event, or even an after work hangout!). It is just so convenient to send the link to everybody with some suggested times and they fill it out, then we find the one where all or most people can attend, rather than going around and asking for people's availability which takes so much time and effort and is so inefficient. It also helps convert the times if the link is sent to someone in a different timezone which is amazing. Doodle is just so simple to use and efficient that gives me an incentive to take the lead in scheduling events!

Minpunten

I think the user page is quite basic, and could look a little better in terms of design, artwork and colors. Sometimes, I also find it quite difficult to look for an event after I've put in my availability, imagine how messy it will be with many Doodles going on at the same time. I just wish there was an easier way to store all the events in a more organized way that is easy for me to find them.

Houssein
  • Sector: Politieke organisatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Houssein houssainy doodle

Beoordeeld op 9/5/2022

Pluspunten

It's a good solution to a problem we have when we chat and want to schedule on a meeting rather than sending a message we can vote and It's easy to use and understand

Minpunten

It solve a real solution that we have in large politcal groups

Yavuz Selim
Yavuz Selim
  • Sector: Consumentengoederen

A great event-planner device

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2023

As I said it is much more easy to use Doodle than having an Excel sheet and try to match everybody's available time slot. The userface is simple which makes it easy to get used to.

Pluspunten

It is a great tool to arrange appointments and gatherings, see who can come and when is the most useful time for such kind of events.

Minpunten

Since our team uses it very frequent I decided to upload a profile picture and had some problems about it.

WILLIAM
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Disappointing & Stopped Using

Beoordeeld op 31/10/2019

Poor, and the support staff is not helpful. This is a product where money is made on scale not on service. Doodle refused to return my money. So, it is not a satisfaction or able to actually use the system type guarantee. I have to admit I did not use it much during the trial period and assumed it would work, and I bought it. Make sure you do use the trial period aggressively so you know you like it before you pay and are then not able to get your money back after not being satisfied.

Pluspunten

The pros of the system is the potential it has to aid business.

Minpunten

I was never able to get the system fully deployed and was not able to use it even once with a client. It was not helpful.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

doodle "online meeting tool"

Beoordeeld op 24/5/2023

Pluspunten

it is simple and very easy to use. we can use it in online meetings it has good quality for it.

Minpunten

there is nothing about this tool that i disliked.

ousseynou
ousseynou
  • Sector: Internet

A good planning tool

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2023

With Doodle i organize my routine. manage my calendar and my meetings

With Doodle i organize my routine. manage my calendar and my meetings

Pluspunten

What i like most about Doodle is that mobile access, wich deploys very well and is very stable

Minpunten

I think there's a bit much advertising with this tool

• Sector: Tekstschrijvers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

My experience with Doodle as a Virtual Assistant

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2023

My overall experience with Doodle so far has been amazing. It has greatly impacted my productivity and time management.

Pluspunten

I love the fact that I can most of the features and functions that I require in my daily business running's are free. I also appreciate the fact that I can sync it with Google calendar and access my appointments and information on the go. And not to mention how much of a time saver it is.

Minpunten

I wish it was a little easier to sue and optimize for new/beginner users; and also more added functional features on the free version.

• Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

good experience

Beoordeeld op 20/10/2023

I really use all time this app for scheudeling on my job and real life

I really use all time this app for scheudeling on my job and real life

Pluspunten

I really love this app to scheaudle with big groups of people. I really need no login scheudle to be efficent

Minpunten

I need more conectivity rith teams or another apps. I really need too a better scheudeling hub for more than two weeks

Angelica
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Scheduling meetings has never been easier!

Beoordeeld op 21/12/2022

Great. I much prefer it to many other organization software that have very limited features

Pluspunten

I love this software. It has made my life easier in scheduling appointments, group and work meetings, but also in managing my personal commitments! I appreciate so much the possibility of synchronizing all appointments from phone to computer and I love the interface that shows the week with each appointment colored differently.For me, the function of editing and sharing calendars with work colleagues is fundamental, who can insert notes or automatically move meetings when they need to. THE Furthermore, the program automatically rearranges the schedules when there are two overlapping appointments after a shift!

Minpunten

I would like to have the function to "hide" personal appointments, because at the moment it is possible to schedule work and personal appointments separately on the calendar. You know Instead, it would be nice to have all the appointments on a single calendar and decide which to make shareable and visible to other work colleagues and which to remain hidden and private

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Doodle for Team Management

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2022

Overall, I love using Doodle, and I have recommended it to many colleagues who need help with team management.

Pluspunten

I like that Doodle allows for you to coordinate the date and time of a meeting for multiple people. As I manage various teams, it is a very valuable tool. Using Doodle maximizes efficiency when you need to find a common meeting time for large groups. When inviting individuals to participate in the Doodle poll, you can send messages from the program after adding contact information. You can also send reminders in the same way. The program will tell you which dates work best for participants and then, once you select the date that works best for everyone, you can "book it" which means the date will be solidified and participants will be notified of the finalized date and time.

Minpunten

I like that Zoom can be integrated, but when I have used it in the past, sometimes this feature glitches. I wish this could be addressed. I also wish there was a way for participants to add why they may not be available for a certain date (for example: already have another meeting vs. my day is just busier and I could try to make it fit). There is a "if need be" option that individuals can choose for this type of situation, but there could be more explanation of it for new participants.

• Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie

Scheduling Made Easier!

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2018

Doodle is one of those companies whose product has become a commonly used noun or verb (Google, Tupperware, Saran Wrap, etc.), because it's just that useful! Any attempt to schedule a group meeting or event always wraps up quickly with a plan that "We'll just send out a Doodle!"

Pluspunten

Doodle is FANTASTIC for group scheduling. I have used the free version extensively for groups of various sizes and scheduling options of various numbers, and it beats any other form of group scheduling that I've tried (although I haven't used any other scheduling softwares, only emails/texts/unfortunately lengthy conversations). When creating a Doodle, there are many customizable options for date and time combinations, and it's easy to send a quick link to participants or send it directly from Doodle's site. There are options for polls to be visible to other participants or private; the visible option is great when we're trying to fill various volunteer shifts and want people to be able to see where we need the most support! When filling out a Doodle as a participant, it helps to be able to toggle back and forth between calendar and list views for schedules (although long lists still get a bit tedious to fill out if you are using a phone instead of a browser on your computer). It's also easy to go back to the link and edit your entry if your plans change.

Minpunten

If you have LOTS of scheduling options to consider, it can be difficult to add all of the entries when first creating the poll. There is a helpful "duplicate" option, but it doesn't work as well if you don't have the same times available each day.

Marine
Marine
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Doodle stops email spamming to your colleagues

Beoordeeld op 1/6/2022

I am quite satisfied with Doodle and I highly recommend commercial people to use Doodle instead of reaching out to each colleague deciding the date for the meeting. Way better, more professional and pre-thought tool to be used in a commercial environment to boost productivity and create a liaison between team members.

Pluspunten

We have a weekly staff meeting held at our unit where all the staff and interns have to participate. When deciding the time for each week, I have to make sure everybody agrees on the time chosen not to have any absenses from the meetings. Ridiculously, every colleague mentioned a contradictory time that overlappes with another colleague's busy schedule, so that person skipped the meeting with the unit productivity level decreasing each week. Doodle is a great tool to solve this issue and not end up having a bad headache. What I do is I create the link and Doodle automatically sends to each member of the group in a form of a survey. They mark the date and time they are available and Doodle sends you the summary (selected time and date) after each member has voted there. Then it send automatic reminders to each participants to make sure all are attending the meeting, as promised. No one can blame me when they are not present at the meeting, saying the organizer has not notified us properly so we missed it. Doodle does all the work with high responsibility.

Minpunten

At first it took time to figure out how it works, seemed a little hard but after trying once or twice, everything become automatic and you just click several times and everything is ready. No complaints at all, great tool, highly recommended.

• Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Basic meeting scheduler for free

Beoordeeld op 11/3/2019

I would recommend Doodle to small business offices or student organizations. Especially if you are in a statewide organization.

Pluspunten

Doodle is easy and quick to use. I have used many times in a statewide leadership organization where many of the members were spread across the state. I have also used it on a local level for the college student leadership organization I was with. I was able to choose the date and time slots after which I could send the information in a link to the people I invited to the meeting. From there the invitee was able to choose the time and date in which they could meet with me. Others who are sent the link can see the options and see the time and date that are in the majority. After the selections are made the schedule can be added to your calendar as a way a reminder of the event or meeting.

Minpunten

There isn't really anything that I like least about the software and have never came across any issues while using the software. The set up is easy to do and to share with those who need to respond. However I have always used Doodle for small groups, generally under 35 users. I am not sure how well it works with more people,

Andrew
Andrew

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Quick polling and easy to intepret results

Beoordeeld op 12/8/2019

I was introduced to Doodle when I needed to schedule people from multiple organizations for a project and I have used it ever since. I will say that there could be a more advanced tool out there but I have yet to find one that could convince me to stop using Doodle. I think if you are looking for something that all users can understand it is hard to find a better alternative to Doodle. Most people need little to no assistance to use and that can be a life saver on complicated projects and varied schedules.

Pluspunten

Doodle Poll is exceedingly easy to use, I have on multiple occasions opened the site and had my poll ready to go in under 2 minutes, and that is not an exaggeration. You can poll just about anyone with an email address and I have never had an end-user complain about the product or how to use it. Fields are intuitive and you have the ability to make the polls more dynamic than a simple yes/no vote. We mostly use the product to schedule meetings with external stakeholders who do not have access to the University scheduling system. Although other services provide similar features, Doodle seems to be the easiest one for all parties to grasp.

Minpunten

I now have an full account but before I did I was limited to simpler polls. Preferences and conditions are useful for finding the best time, and I was only able to access those features after joining. That being said, joining is easy. Our mail client can provide some polling as well so we do not necessarily need Doodle, however I have found it more useful.

Balazs
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

From meeting with friends to booking massages - Doodle review

Beoordeeld op 4/4/2022

I use Doodle to schedule meetings with everyone, both privately and professionally. Whenever it needs coordinations between many people, I send a doodle. So far it was working great - except the 12-24 hour mode which I find disturbing -, and I really liked it and used it a lot, but there is something with the new UI. However, I don't plan to change.

Easy-to-use
Intuitive UI
I like that it's free
No limitations to add people by anyone
Great for organising events, meetings and even appointments

Minpunten

I don't like the new UI, probably I need to get used to it
No 12-24 hour switch, as a European, I find the am-pm very counter-intuitive

Eric
  • Sector: Administratie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Effectively Plan your Meeting Events with Doodle!

Beoordeeld op 13/3/2022

Doodle is a good scheduling program in general. It's useful if you're trying to schedule a meeting with people who are in various time zones. It has completely transformed the way we organize our meetings and programming. It's quite simple to use, and I would strongly recommend it to others.

Pluspunten

Doodle is a very user-friendly program. Simply add the event's name, location, and times, and invite people to register. . I appreciate being able to send out a link and schedule a large group of individuals. Even our non-technical employees can use the software because of its simplicity.

The option to collaborate with others to find their availability is a wonderful aspect of Doodle. Doodle makes it very easy and fast to select a time and day that works best for everyone, especially given the busy schedules of the participants.

Minpunten

The system is nearly flawless. It performs its role admirably, and I don't believe it needs to be unduly convoluted. It would be wonderful if meeting information such as zoom links could be added, and the calendar invitation could be sent whenever consensus was reached.

One thing I've seen (and think should be improved) is that when individuals without a doodle account vote on something, it's easy for others to edit it.

Tiago
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Good to try

Beoordeeld op 6/9/2023

Pluspunten

As the leader of a non-profit organization, what I appreciate most about Doodle is its ability to streamline our scheduling process. With a diverse team of volunteers and stakeholders often spread across different locations and time zones, coordinating meetings used to be a challenge. Doodle has made it significantly easier to find suitable time slots for everyone, reducing the back-and-forth communication. This efficiency means we can spend more time focusing on our mission and less on administrative tasks

Minpunten

One aspect of Doodle that I found less favorable is its user interface when integrating with multiple calendars. Sometimes, it can be a bit unintuitive, and our less tech-savvy members occasionally struggle with it. Additionally, while Doodle offers many advanced features in its premium version, as a non-profit organization, we're always conscious of costs, and it would be great if some of those features were available in the free version to better support our cause.

• Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Super user friendly

Beoordeeld op 13/10/2020

Frendly for administrator, friendly for users, and very unexpansive tool if you use it on basic level and for limmited number of users (admins).

Pluspunten

You don't need a lot of instruction to share with external guests when you invited them to use doodle. When someone is invited to join your poll and vote for one of the option, email that is sent by doodle is self explanatory, so you do not need to educate your guests on how to use the voting system.

Minpunten

Design of the poll could be more creative. Also, if you like to upgrade to be user of one of the featured versions, it could be bit pricey. If you stick with the basic version, you can use it whole year for very cheap.

• Sector: Professionele training en coaching

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Doodle is great to get people together

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2021

Ever had the issue that you want ten people with differing schedules, maybe also across time zones, to all meet up? You can expect numerous emails, direct messages on various social media platforms and messaging services to make you head spin - or you use a product like doodle. This makes it really easy. You can connect the free version to your google calendar, select the times you know you can make it and invite all those you want at the meeting to add their preferred meeting times across multiple days. They can chose yes/no and 'if need be'. Once everyone has participated in the poll, you can select the most suitable time for everyone and its done. There is a paid tier that gives you additional services such as individuals being able to appointments that are directly added to your calendar and more, but the free version is really great all by itself. Only you as the one setting up the poll need an account with doodle.com - other participants don't.

Pluspunten

Doodle is very easy to use. A polling system to find common times to meet is such a time saver and headache avoider - love it! It is very simple and obvious what to do, the website is layed out great.

Minpunten

No cons really, except that some of the graphics on the website are a bit dated, which is a small price to pay for a software that is free and solves a problem we have all faced so elegantly.

Luigi
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Doodle review

Beoordeeld op 8/4/2023

Pluspunten

Easy to use: Doodle is a simple and user-friendly tool that enables users to schedule events easily.Free: Doodle is free for basic usage, which allows users to set up meetings for up to 10 participants.

Minpunten

Limited functionality: While Doodle is a great tool for scheduling meetings quickly, it may have limited functionality for complex scheduling needs. Participants have no control: the participants have no control over the scheduling process, they may not be able to convey their preferences properly.

• Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Works well

Beoordeeld op 29/9/2020

Doodle works very well, and I will continue to use it.

Doodle works very well, and I will continue to use it.

Pluspunten

Doodle polls are easy to create and share with participants. I like that the design is simpler than other polling platforms and can be formatted as a calendar instead of a list of dates and times.

Minpunten

I wish they had a feature to automatically gauge everyone's availability hour by hour for a week. If you're looking to measure when people are generally free every evening, you have to create a "potential meeting" for every hour of every evening.

Greg
Greg
  • Sector: Lucht- en ruimtevaart
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy way to align multiple schedules for a meeting!

Beoordeeld op 13/10/2020

I like using Doodle to get people on the same page to have a meeting where scheduling could otherwise be difficult. I've use it a fair bit in the volunteer space. You need to keep things easy for volunteers so they don't walk away. This is a great tool for that! Just define the options you want to choose from and send a link. Users click the link, visit the site, choose their best options and you get the results in a visual format to help the admin select the timeslot. Easy! Effective!

Pluspunten

Doodle is easy to administer and also easy for teammates to respond to when we try to align several schedules for a meeting. The graphical interface gives easy at-a-glance access to responses to plan the best time for a meeting.

Minpunten

The freeware version is slightly crippled, but I've never seen that as an issue. I guess I'd like a few more features in the free version, but "beggars can't be choosers"!

Wojciech
Wojciech

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great tool for meeting scheduling

Beoordeeld op 9/5/2019

Pluspunten

We have all been there, right? Group of 4, or maybe 14 people, and you are trying to find the one perfect unicorn-time for all of them to be able to meet at once. It can be really hard! But doodle is just AWESOME at solving this issue. Insert dates, insert times, send invites over. Simple as that! I am using is just as often for professional purposes, scheduling meetings and calls between various people (sometimes cross-organisational), as for private meetings with friends and colleagues.

Minpunten

Integrated groups feature would be nice - I'd like to create several groups of emails to easily share them among those groups. It's not really a big issue anyway - I can do that by sharing link to groups via gmail, but nonetheless, it would be nice to have it built in.