Activation Studio

Versterk de kracht van Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC)

5 /5

• Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Makes my productivity go trough the roof

Beoordeeld op 20/12/2022

It saves me a lot of time which makes me more productive. When starting using Activation Studio I was able to start more and more effective campaigns then before using Activation Studio

Pluspunten

With Activation Studio the campaigns I work on are way more effective. It also saves me a lot of time with coding, time I can spend on creating more campaigns.

Minpunten

So far I have not found any points that are blocking or slowing down my work.

Jacobien
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

User friendly and time-saving

Beoordeeld op 6/1/2023

We have been working with Activation Studio for more than a year now, and we couldn’t imagine work without it anymore. This app is a great solution for marketeers who want to segment their target audiences and target their communication.

Pluspunten

The tool is very clear and user friendly and saves a lot of time in creating segments, without the need for SQL knowlegde.

Minpunten

In the beginning there were some bugs when working with automated segments, but the service level of Harvest Digital is high; they respond super quick.

Martijn
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy drag and drop interface for SFMC

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2023

- Save time creating segments- Improve segments with the lead scoring capability

Pluspunten

Creating segments for marketing journeys is incredibly easy with Activation Studio. No database/query skills are needed to use this tools. The lead scoring filter improves the effectiveness of my segments significantly.

Minpunten

The product would be even better with the adoption of scoring tags/labels so I can see combined lead scores for each label.