Goldie

Afsprakenplanner voor schoonheids- en fitnessspecialisten

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Grace
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Great App

Beoordeeld op 6/4/2022

Great experience. It has dropped our NO SHOW to nil.

Great experience. It has dropped our NO SHOW to nil.

Pluspunten

That it helps keep me organized. I love how easy it is to access.

Minpunten

That I can't access it on the computer. It would really help if this was available on computer as well.

Karissa

Goldie's Golden

Beoordeeld op 1/11/2023

I absolutely love it. It has took my business completely off the ground and helped me keep things organized and not a scheduling mess up! It has all the correct features needed to successfully run an appointment book of your own for your business.

Pluspunten

The layout. Design. Services. Online booking. Appointment reminders. Deposits for online booking. Payments. Clientele book. The color categories.

Minpunten

I wish you could change the fonts and the font size. I wish you could add pictures of your work (portfolio) to your booking website for new clients to see before booking with you. A place to add a picture of yourself and your business card front and back. Also to change the round logo photo to other shapes as well. And change the background photo to not be a blown up blurry picture but maybe a horizontal rectangle instead of a vertical rectangle shape to fit an entire image or picture instead of just a piece of one to big and to blurry. I really really liked and miss the old colors you could choose from and the order they were in based on the color wheel, those colors offered more variety in different shades of each color. I wish you could put on your website that you are a mobile business where your address is to go instead of having to leave it blank. I wish there was something of a 'best routes' to take or to cover for a certain area according to each day maybe or something like that to save you travel time and distance between each appointment, saving you critical time in your day if your a mobile company like myself. Best route optimization? Or certain service areas covered for certain days in figuring out your booking when scheduling clients based on the location area they reside in for specific days serving those areas and giving the best route options for the appointments that day when scheduling them in the correct order ( if any of that makes sense lol )

Acuity Scheduling en Square Appointments

Redenen om over te stappen op Goldie

A whole overall better layout and easy user interface
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Please look into this remark

Beoordeeld op 20/7/2023

Goldie ease in use and design 's flexibility made it so easy for me to launch my mini concept at home. I hope u work on suiting the schedule to switch automatically the time for international use.

Pluspunten

Goldie interface, layout and ease in use made it so appealing to me. I had chosen goldie over many competitors because i was looking for a free version for something i am beginning my at home. I wouldnt need complication for something i am still navigating. However, if u would apply mini makeover over the free to use version it would appeal more to customer and who knows we could upgrade for more.

Minpunten

Though goldie is perfectly fine for one person business, but the inavilability to pick the switch the timining automatically for international use was the only drawback. Please look into that

Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Goldie

Ease, free version to suite my situation and early conceptualization of my mini concept business
Amber
  • Sector: Bouw

Amazing app.

Beoordeeld op 19/1/2024

Pluspunten

I love how I can schedule my day to day stuff, everyone gets a text to say they’ve been booked in.
Makes my life and my customers life so much easier.

Minpunten

Nothing to complain about, I like it all. I just find the processing of payments a little longer

Julie
  • Sector: Muziek

Very helpful

Beoordeeld op 29/8/2023

I have love this company and have been using this software to help me with my business for over 5 years.

Pluspunten

Goldie helps me run my business smoother and adds a professional touch to the process. I don’t know what I would do without it.

Minpunten

I love the rate I am paying now, however, I think it’s a HUGE jump in price if I need to add on another employee to the book scheduling. For what I pay right now in year is the same cost of 2 months to add one just 1 employee! I am really hoping there will be a more affordable option in the very near future.The mass communication doesn’t provide privacy feature that keeps other clients from seeing each others numbers. Needs a feature similar to email where it can blind copy contacts. Wish there was a follow-up text to go with the reminder after those confirm. I send it manually right now. It would be nice to have an auto response feature similar to other platforms (ex. Facebook messenger).

Rachel

Great service

Beoordeeld op 18/8/2023

I've had an amazing experience. I love the new online booking feature. It was definitely worth the wait. I also love the option to completely customize your text reminders and confirmations. Ultimately that was the selling point for me on picking this application originally but I've been so happy with my choice and they just keep adding great and useful features.

Pluspunten

I love the reminder/confirmation service

Minpunten

I wish there was more online booking features, such as adding a short description to the service's or changing the layout of service's with headers etc. Being able to save clients card on file on my end.

Stosha

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Completely satisfied

Beoordeeld op 15/8/2023

Overall great app

Overall great app

Pluspunten

I love being able to take card payments. Customer database and history as well as seeing what services customers must receive

Minpunten

Mass market messages should not come from my cell number on the pro version. I should be able to have pictures next to my service options so customers can see my work.

Booksy en Schedulicity

Redenen om voor Goldie te kiezen

Pricing and fees access and accessibility issues

Overgestapt van

Booksy

Price, accessibility, constant upgrades
Shamirra

I love this app

Beoordeeld op 26/1/2024

Appointment scheduling,
Easy to use , not too high for a nice website.

Minpunten

I can’t do prepayment but it’s ok because I use other apps for collecting deposits.

Shannon

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Great booking system

Beoordeeld op 22/1/2024

Pluspunten

Love the deposit part of this as it help with cancellation or no shows

Minpunten

A little bit on the pricier side but the services meet the price

Madison
  • Sector: Muziek

My honest review of Goldie

Beoordeeld op 10/4/2024

Pluspunten

I love using Goldie because it helps me keep all of my clients separate while allowing them to pick days and times of the week that work for them and I don’t have to go through my schedule, if I update it in the app, I have to send the online booking link and they take it from there.

Minpunten

Nothing. I’ve had positive experiences with using Goldie!

Antwoord van Goldie

Thank you so much!

Emily
  • Sector: Beeldende kunst

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Appointfix is a business necessity!

Beoordeeld op 4/2/2021

Pluspunten

The best about Appointfix is the amazing customer service. I have used them since 2017, they have expanded and become more popular since then and they have never lacked , only kept improving! Each customer service rep makes me feel like I am not talking to a robot or a computer, and they always follow up! Their software is the best, and I can sleep at night knowing that all of my reminders for my customers are going through and there is never confusion. I have my clients history there, and I also did not have to pay extra when the app increased in price , as I was “grandfathered” in with my original price which is great customer service and appreciation as well. I always have and will continue to recommend this program! It was a game changer for my tattoo business and my clients are ALWAYs impressed. Thank you so much Appointfix!

Minpunten

My least favorite thing about this software, is that I can’t go to it on my computer, only a tablet or phone.

Natasha

Easy Bold!

Beoordeeld op 22/1/2021

I have been using this app since we came out of lockdown in Oct 2020 and I moved from working for a large Sports Medicine Group to my own home based solo practice. I discovered the app on google play, and after observing many other booking Apps, Appointfx was the most appealing. I am a Visual Person. The simple block colours in the app make it easy to visualize and comprehend. I love this app as it it incredibly easy to use and my clients find it incredibly user friendly. At least 4 of my clients, so far have chosen to work with the app because of it's visuals and efficiency.

Only draw back was when I lost my phone the other day and could not view my appointments on the PC. HOWEVER... I sent an email to support and was delighted to see that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (my support) had taken a screen shot of my appointments for me! Service and support are second to none! I have worked in the service of others for over 30 years. Having such enthusiastic help really makes a difference when investing in a product, and it is the reason why I chose to stay with the app. I hear that the PC version will be launched this year. I look forward to the PC launch very much.

Great work people! Your app is the best by far!

Pluspunten

Visuals are simple, bold and easy to comprehend (please never change). The App is very easy and reliable to use. All of my clients have given excellent feedback on it's efficiency.

Minpunten

Being unable to access the app via PC is very frustrating. Especially when you have misplaced your phone. When this is fixed, I will become premium.

Redenen om over te stappen op Goldie

Bold Colour/Visuals and Simplicity : all other products where too busy, messy and dull
Emily Jean

Hair salon

Beoordeeld op 19/7/2021

My business runs smoother, and appears more professional by using this app. I’m a one person show, so having something simple to set up and operate from my side, and also be simple to use for my clients, is integral.

Pluspunten

I like that it’s free, and covers all the areas I need in order to run my business: online booking, client notes, simple and straightforward set up of services, calendar syncing

Minpunten

The “time off/book event” buttons are annoying in that once you click them, they send you to a random date/time selection, rather than the specific day and time you have clicked on to book off.

Beccy

Life made easier

Beoordeeld op 4/4/2022

Pluspunten

I love appointfix for many reasons, it's easy to use with many benefits from reminding customers, eliminating missed appointments to being able to create financial reports for the financial year end!

Minpunten

There is a small issue with Facebook and the booking online connecting but I suspect the fault lies more with Facebook rather than Appointfix

Gricelda

Love it!

Beoordeeld op 19/5/2021

I love how easy it is to use. I am not good with techy stuff so this is easy to use, very customizable and has all the features i need for a very inexpensive price. Would highly recommend.

Pluspunten

I love the easy to set up automated text reminders

Minpunten

I love everything about it! There's nothing i would change.

Anh
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Appointfix is a Great Booking App

Beoordeeld op 2/5/2022

This has made booking my clients so easy. It helps me keep track of my clients and their appointments. Online booking is also a very convenient way to gain clients without having to talk on the phone all the time.

Pluspunten

The ability to list your own services and prices is so easy. Everything is simple and easy to understand. It now syncs to your social media platforms making it easier for clients to book online, all on one website.

Minpunten

They should make it so that you are able to edit through a computer and multiple devices. It's only available on phones and on 1 device per account. I also believe it should have a calendar syncing option in case something happens to your phone. You don't want to lose all your client info and appointments.

Wix en Square Payments

Redenen om over te stappen op Goldie

It was free, and for a newly established company, that was important. I like the online booking option and the service list i was able to create
Cha
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

5 stars

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2020

Customer care and service really stood out for me, and thats what brought me here writing this review. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have worked tirelessly to help me through the app. He even followed up with another email to check in and make sure I could navigate through the app. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are still working hard to help fix this minor issue mentioned above. No matter the result, I appreciate your efforts and concern shown toward small businesses. Fixed or not, I had a positive experience and would still recommend appointfix to others.

Pluspunten

Its simple to use, makes sending messages much easier. For a over a year I have used and tried and tested many scheduling apps but I have only stuck with appointfix. I've had no issues, and I have enjoyed the app experience. I have happily reccomended to many others who were starting their own business and still do so.

Minpunten

Minor issue, which is currently being looked at. After declining an appointment, you can no longer find the customer details unless they reply the email.

Ken
  • Sector: Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

Best Appointment Manager I've Seen

Beoordeeld op 30/10/2020

Because we have the app on 2 iPhones and they update each other over the internet, we are able to keep accurate changes updated on appointments. The therapist can make a patient's next appointment during the session, and the office (me) gets the info right away. And vice versa. It saves us a lot of time and effort. I can even take a patient's phone call by cel phone out of the office, book an appointment, and the therapist has it in her app right away. Eliminates a lot of problems with double-booking.

Pluspunten

The week-on-a-page interface is helpful, and rather unique among calendar & appointment apps. It's exactly what we need for mental health office visits, which are always 60 minute, usually weekly appointments. We tried one that had drag-and-drop feature (which was nice), but it was unreliable, and there was virtually no help available from the app designers. Appointfix is extremely stable, works as intended, and the customer service is absolutely the best. You interact by email, because of the time difference between U.S. and Europe where they're located, but they give prompt, personal attention to your issues every time.

Minpunten

All my appointments are green. It's not a big deal, but I might enjoy picking another color. Drag-&-drop would be a nice feature, as long as it doesn't reduce the stability of the app--I wouldn't want that. So, if it's not broke, don't fix it.

Melissa

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great for a mobile therapy business.

Beoordeeld op 15/3/2022

I have used this software for nearly 6 years now and it is a great asset to my business and I love that now you can put holidays and personal events in their as well. I always have my mobile with me to take payments for my clients so when taking payment I put their next appointment in, great for repeat business.

Pluspunten

It is very easy to use and I like that I can follow up with my clients after their massage asking how they are. It provides a nice element to the customer care sector of business.

Minpunten

Sometimes there is glitches when you want to send messages. I have noticed this over the last few weeks that it takes up to 1-3 attempts for the message to show in the text message so you can send it to the client. I don't know if there has been a software update, but I will try updating it to see if it rectifies this. It is just time consuming and usually it is always glitch free and a great system. Also it use to prompt me to send reminders and I don't seem to be getting those either so maybe something has changed.

Joscelyn
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

New user for appointment scheduling

Beoordeeld op 26/10/2023

Overall I definitely plan to keep using Goldie and would recommend to others!

Overall I definitely plan to keep using Goldie and would recommend to others!

Pluspunten

I really like the ability to schedule automated text reminders. This was the main reason I started using Goldie, because it had the feature I was looking for. Other popular platforms didn't have all of the types of features I needed, since I provide a different type of service than what most people would consider as an "appointment". But Goldie most clearly had the specific functionality I wanted for my purposes. I use this calendar as my source of truth for scheduling, and now my clients are consistently reminded to provide advanced notice of a cancellation or reschedule.

Minpunten

The opportunities I see are within the user interface. There are some differences in locating different menus between the app and the website, so it's not always clear where to navigate to find certain things. I would also offer more formatting customization options, like colors/fonts/icons/etc. just for visual aesthetic purposes.

Dionna

Great app over all

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2023

Overall, it is a very good app. I would highly recommend in the updates just keep making it better.

Pluspunten

It is very user-friendly and easy to maintain. Definitely keeps your schedule straight.

Minpunten

For a small business of only one person I wish the pro premium was in the budget so that it would send automatic text reminders

MoeGo

Ease of use and price
Samantha

Love it!

Beoordeeld op 23/8/2023

Good! Besides the bug glitches every so often. But it’s a newer app so I understand.

Pluspunten

Love the ease of using this app. Everything is very self explanatory for both the user and the client. Doesn’t complicate things but has enough features for someone running a salon/beauty studio. They’re also always updating the app to make it better which i appreciate!

Minpunten

Wish there was more customizable questions to ask clients while they book. Right now there’s really only one but I could use the ability to add a few more! Also wish I could adjust the amount of services per client without physically adding more. Like plugging in a number or something next to the service. I also wish you could change the number that the automated texts are coming from. It goes from my personal number rather than my google voice number. I also wish I could integrate it with honey book since I use that for my brides. Would love to use the two together!

Toula
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

Highly recommend

Beoordeeld op 9/12/2020

Pluspunten

Im a cosmetic tattooist and I was introduced to Appointfix over 1 year ago and can honestly say I have never looked back. It’s made my life so much easier to have my client database, my appointments, client history, the ability to generate revenue reports and have the option to send mass marketing messages to my clients all in the one app.
Apart from the fact that I cannot recommend Appointfix enough, the customer support/service I have received is exceptional.

Minpunten

The only thing I think I would like to see in the future is to be able to use this software on my P.C and have the option to send marketing material via email.

Fresha
Todd
  • Sector: Meubels

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to navigate

Beoordeeld op 17/8/2023

Pluspunten

It’s super easy to use and the sync from my phone to iPad is nice.

Minpunten

There isn’t a place to save an address under client details. You have to click on a past appointment to see their address.

Nige
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

A money saver / earner

Beoordeeld op 1/6/2020

I've known and used Appointfix since early days, and indeed benefitted greatly from a free for life upgrade to Premium. This does not affect my review however, as if the product was defective I would've moved on a long time ago. What started as a very handy tool to manage a busy calendar has become much more of a CSM app and I probably don't use 70% of its features.

One thing remains the same though; Appointfix has cut my no shows to less than 1% - from around 15% - from the very first use. Combine that with great customer service and you have an invaluable product.

Pluspunten

Seemless integration with Google ensures I can send reminder messages to clients anytime. Customisable messages mean I get my info out to them in their preferred format. There is then a permanent record of communication.

Minpunten

If anything, it sometimes feels as though it's got more complicated as it's grown - nothing new there of course.