Yahoo Mail

Web-based email application for desktop and mobile devices

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Noorhidayu
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the best in managing emails

Beoordeeld op 28/5/2021

Pluspunten

Yahoo Mail is one of the best email manager platform that i ever has used and it is still relevant even after 10 years has passed. It is the first ever email service that i have use and has help me a lot in my studies at the university. Sending and receiving an emails has never a problem with this software.

Minpunten

The problem with Yahoo Mail is, the service development and updating a new feature has become stagnant. It can't keeping up with its competitor and it has making many user has left this platform. A new feature like cloud storage will attract back the user that has left this software and making it popular again.

Vijay
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Wonderful Application for Email

Beoordeeld op 6/9/2022

My overall experience which was more than 2 years was not bad. I can say that it's good to use for email at small scale.

Pluspunten

I have been using Yahoo mail service since last two years. I find it very interesting, easy to use, better management of emails, proper challen for daily email to your company employees.

Minpunten

It's charged for using extra mail services. I find difficulty because i can't use proper feature as it's paid.

Zoho Mail

Redenen om voor Yahoo Mail te kiezen

I switched from zoho mail because it has small amount of data storage. It was 5 GB only.

Overgestapt van

Zoho Mail

Redenen om over te stappen op Yahoo Mail

Yahoo mail is better than Zoho and it good for daily high mb receiving and sending of emails in your business.
Michelle
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Disappointed with Yahoo mail

Beoordeeld op 11/8/2022

At first it was my go to mail site but after losing access to my account and how difficult it is for me not to get my stuff back from this account my experience with Yahoo mail has not been pleasant and would never go back to it

Pluspunten

When I first started using Yahoo mail it was an easy program to navigate it was one of my favorite email sites easy to understand easy to use and easy to get into

Minpunten

The thing that I did not like about Yahoo mail was I was not able to get into my site very easily and was shut down and shut out I tried changing My password I tried calling support I tried using my alternative phone number it would not let me in I didn't feel like I got enough support from the help sources to get back into my account so I lost all my contacts my mail photos and files and have no way of recovering it that I can foreseeably see

Mert
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Mailing from Yahoo Mail

Beoordeeld op 6/8/2022

I used Yahoo Mail over 3 years in the past and I stopped to using it because they have not developed any feature when we compared with it's alternatives.

Pluspunten

Yahoo Mail is an old e-mail system that you can still use. It has smooth dashboard and offers nice features like scheduling your timeline.

Minpunten

10 or 20 years ago, Yahoo Mail one of the most important e-mail system that you can use easily, but in this time there are lots of alternatives to use for scheduling your timeline or guide.

Praveen
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Yahoo mail is doing great in my last 20 years experience

Beoordeeld op 11/8/2022

Overall experience is very good, i am satisfied being a long time user

Pluspunten

The inbox looks user friendly also composing new mails is very easy to work with. I trust on the success rate of the email sending feature.

Minpunten

The search and filter options need to be more precise and deletion of multiple mails at once should be an easy process.

Rediffmail Pro, Gmail en AOL Mail

Redenen om over te stappen op Yahoo Mail

I found yahoo mail is the easiest and consistent in its goodwill. It is a highly trustable email hosting website.
Scott
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Yahoo mail is secure and notifications super fast

Beoordeeld op 7/8/2022

There website is quite responsive overall, and helps get on time notifications, and does not share personal information like other mails , so is quite secure

Pluspunten

The mail is very responsive and easy to access mails, it helps me save a lot of time

Minpunten

The cons of yahoo mail is that some websites don't accept it as a business email

Neel
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Limited Scope with a cheap price.

Beoordeeld op 25/8/2022

Pluspunten

The pricing and the way we can connect it with our domains is pretty good. Apart from that, it is just an email for business organization with their domain use.

Minpunten

The collaboration feature is the biggest issue with it. We had to shift to other software's for it.

Google Workspace en Zoho Mail

Redenen om over te stappen op Yahoo Mail

The cost. But after 1.5 years we shifted to workspace.
  • Sector: Detailhandel

JAM Yah Mail Review

Beoordeeld op 13/8/2022

I have been using this software for many years, and I recommend this to anyone surfing on the internet for the first time. This is an essential beginning to emailing friends to coworkers. I have always liked the quality of service I get on this site, and will continue using Yahoo as long as it still exists in cyberspace.

Pluspunten

First off, this is the basis when it comes sending an email, especially now. I always like how simple it is to monitor thousand of emails a day. Responding to them has never been hard, and I have had no trouble filtering the urgency as well. Changing the theme is very cool too!

Minpunten

Recently I have noticed certain emails showing up from the spam folder even though I never took them away from the folder to begin with. They show up back in my inbox for some reason. I do not like this as I do not want spam showing in my inbox when I just sent them to the spam folder. I do not find cool important emails showing up in the spam folder when they belong in the inbox. The misreading of such emails tiring.

• Sector: Computersoftware

Yahoo Mail Review

Beoordeeld op 18/8/2022

Pluspunten

Security, as they provide so many ways to protect the account, through 2-step verification, you can log in by either your mobile number or another attached email.

Minpunten

I wouldn't say I like the in-site ads, they are very annoying.

Mark
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

yahoooo!

Beoordeeld op 17/8/2022

I have been a faithful user over 22 years!

Pluspunten

One of he originals and still here must be doing something right.

Minpunten

You had to pay a premium to removes ads.

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An email use in communicating, subscriptions and calendar for my schedules.

Beoordeeld op 13/7/2021

Pluspunten

Its a good application. Where i use in sending messages and have a conversation to other people like friends and families, Business transactions, customer service etc.

Also an important subscription, community communications and notifications like my social media, bank accounts and e-wallets.

Use it in my registrations like social media, e-wallets, bank accounts and other subscriptions.
Its friendly user and easy too access.

I have been using it for more than a decade now. My inbox is already thousands now. Which means the capacity is very high. It stores my old email. In case i need to read an old file, i can easily find it. That's what i like it here. It is also free, i never paid anything for using it for more than a decade.

It can accommodate my emails from my subscriptions, which i'm receiving everyday.

There's also an option to sort my email from different category. Its a good way to organize and find the emails easily.
A folders for photos and documents, if there's a photos and files that i need to see.
A calendar where i organized my meeting schedule. It gives me a notification for my schedules too, so i wouldn't forget it.

Minpunten

There were times other emails goes to spam and there were important email i wasn't read because it goes to spam. Somethimes i'm worried for other important emails, that i might not read and will be automatically deleted.
The advertisements inserted sometimes i opened accidentally. Though i'm not interested in those.

Tonya
  • Sector: Programmaontwikkeling

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Yahoooooooo! is my go toooooooo!

Beoordeeld op 29/6/2021

Overall, Yahoo Mail meets all my business and personal email needs. I do like it better than the others I've tried and I've used all the major ones personally and/or professionally. I think it's quite a bit more comprehensive than Gmail, which is the other one I've used most often. I think if you have moderate technical skills and aren't easily frustrated, this email app is a good choice, especially for any small business and/or personal use.

Pluspunten

This is the business and personal email that I FINALLY settled on. I had trouble finding one that had all the features that I wanted and was easy to navigate around. This one came the closest over the ones that I tried. I love that I can create, which seems to be an unlimited number of folders, to keep saved mail in. I'm pretty OCD about saving and organizing my emails, so this is a great feature for me. I also like that if I happen to get Spam in my inbox, I can flag it as such and it will move it to Spam box. Then it marks it that way permanently, so nothing I get from that sender will get back into my inbox. I also use the Subscription feature quite a bit to manage which regular distribution lists, I want to remain on.

Minpunten

I know there is a lot to this app that I have not tapped into. For me, I've played around with it and have pretty much tapped out on all the features I can master myself. I feel that I would need someone to walk me through additional features or watch a tutorial, to get the full use of what's possible. I don't think it should be that complicated to use the features on a mail app. In fact, it took me almost a year to figure out how to delete emails in mass quantity. When looking into this, I found other users had the same frustration with the particular version I was using. Now, that is a very basic function that should be much easier to figure out!

• Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Trusted Mail Service for Over a Decade

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2021

Yahoo Mail is the first mail service I ever signed up for on my own. More than 10 years later, it still has relevance and value in the industry as a recognizable and trusted mail services. I am pleased with what I have received from it over the many years.

Pluspunten

Yahoo Mail is one of the best services for sending and receiving e-mail. You can move, archive, star, or delete mail with the click of a button, and Yahoo Mail has folders available you can create to sort your mail. Though one of my cons mentions obvious spam filtering through into the main inbox, it is also easy to mark items as spam - and you can browse the spam folder and mark anything not as spam. The search bar works well to look for any specific mail items or senders.

Minpunten

The amount of ads on Yahoo Mail have ramped up substantially in recent years and can get in the way. Though this is likely affected by the amount of years I have had this Yahoo Mail account, I also receive a large amount of spam - and Yahoo doesn't filter out some of the most obvious scams.

Raj
  • Sector: Mijnbouw en metalen

Useful Email Features with An Intuitive Interface

Beoordeeld op 19/5/2022

Yahoo Mail offers pretty much everything for free that others do but too many ads may spoil the experience a little bit for some users.

Pluspunten

1. Yahoo mail service is a neat email communication that is well-integrated with other features of Yahoo.
2. As usual, you get to organize your mails, archive, move, delete, or categorize them in folders, etc.
3. The Views feature lets you instantly sort specific categories of mails like photos, subscriptions, receipts, docs, and so on.
4. You can use all email features with yahoo calendar, notepad, and contacts for effective communication management. For example, you can quickly add the sender to your Yahoo contacts list with a few clicks within the Yahoo mail window.
5. The search feature is quite powerful and you can wade through thousands of emails easily to find specific messages(s).
6. You can star important emails and block spam emails.
7. Yahoo’s mail settings let you customize your experience and manage a large number of mails effortlessly.
8. Vacation responder feature lets you auto-reply emails with pre-set details.
9. You can also import or export your entire address book.
10. You get 1 TB of free cloud storage space for every Yahoo mail account.

Minpunten

1. You see too many advertisements around your inbox.
2. Yahoo mail plus has some advanced features like temporary email ID or email domain blocking for active email users but it is a paid feature and you don’t see any advertisements. For some users, the payment may not be worth it especially when competitors offer it for free.
3. Draft message section is too basic with standard editing features.
4. Yahoo mail plus trial is available for a short period of 14 days only.
5. There are no inbuilt chat or video call features.

Ajit
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

A Very Well-known and oldest Email Service App

Beoordeeld op 24/2/2022

I am using Yahoo Mail from long time and still using it. I am really used to it. Just do login with username and password and access and manage mailbox is very to see Inbox, Sent folder, Spam folder, Trash Folder, Draft new email etc. I can write any email and keep it half-done, it automatically goes to Drafts folder and again I can resume that email from draft folder. So like this, there are so many features of yahoo mail are useful. Even we get the notifications of any new email so can get ready to reply urgent emails very quickly.

Pluspunten

All the features of Yahoo Mail are good. but I like the feature of creating new folder by any name to save important emails, attachments and pictures. Every day i get so many email from various email addresses so by using separate folder, it helps to save selected and important emails and any time I can check those important emails. It helps to avoid deleting any urgent email. I also like Trash folder because when we delete any email by mistake, it does not delete permanently, it goes to trash folder so we can easily search that specific email by name or date and restore it. Thank you Yahoo Mail for being very useful.

Minpunten

There are a lot of hacking incidents are going on So as a very important email service app, Yahoo Mail needs to be much more secure with 2 way authentication security like access code or OTP on phone or any installed authentication app to access the mailbox in secured manner. All other features are functioning properly.

Nurul Aishah
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Functional, but getting outdated

Beoordeeld op 3/11/2021

Pluspunten

Yahoo Mail has a lot of storage capacity, which is perfect for keeping all of my emails. I've been using it for over ten years and have never had to clear my inbox since it's never been full. It is convenient for people like me to have a news summary displayed on the main dashboard since it ensures that I always have something to read and that I am up to date with current events. Its vital spam detection ensures that spam never reaches your inbox instead of filtering it to the junk folder.

Minpunten

There is an excessive number of adverts. The software will bombard you with irrelevant information, and there is no way of stopping it, as far as I've discovered. It also publishes all email responses in a chain format, similar to old Tumblr, which might be confusing. In terms of email, everything is OK, but the service is fading away, and no new features are being provided to keep customers happy.

• Sector: Consumentengoederen

Yahoo For You & Me

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2022

Yahoo Mail has always been an extremely easy platform for all of my e-mailing needs! I have always had a positive experience with Yahoo Mail and will continue to recommend it to my co-workers, colleagues, and friends their primary source of e-mailing due to the ease of the platform, the cheap price, solid updates, and the other features that come with. You’re able to use Yahoo Mail across several different platforms and there’s nothing I can think of that I would need in addition to the features it already carries and provides.

Pluspunten

The Yahoo Mail product and platform are extremely easy to use and are all around excellent. The integration with my business and with my schooling where an absolute breeze and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a mailing system was several features that are easy to use, a platform interface that is compatible with your phone as well as your computer and even iWatch. It has helped me immensely with my school work, collegiate work, business, professional, and personal messaging. It is simple to use, inexpensive, and my top pick for an e-mailing and messaging platform.

Minpunten

I feel like Yahoo Mail has all of the features that you would need. There aren’t any that I feel I am seriously missing or lacking and that I would add. I definitely will continue to be using Yahoo Mail for a while, as I have already been using it for about 6 years and haven’t had any complaints about the program at all.

Hafizah
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

Yahoo Mail is really helpful

Beoordeeld op 5/6/2021

Pluspunten

Yahoo is simple to use and integrates well with the iPhone's mail app. I've never had any privacy issues with Yahoo, so I'm confident in its security. In contrast to some other major email providers I've used, I've discovered that blacklisted email addresses stay restricted and go to the spam folder. In contrast, banned emails continue to come through to my inbox.

Minpunten

Whenever I forgot my password, I had trouble logging into my email. It was really inconvenient, and I would have to go through numerous steps to authenticate my identity and regain access to my account. The customer service was also not up to par and very late in responding to my tickets and no option to get to them by phone call.

• Sector: Bankwezen
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Yahoo A Standard email service

Beoordeeld op 12/6/2021

Yahoo Mail has been fantastic. It has cut communication time and distance, as well as sparked the current digital boom. I can't picture a world without it because it has brought so many people closer together. Yahoo, on the other hand, seems to be fading. It is unable to stay up with its competition and the services they provide.

Pluspunten

1. Using the yahoo contact tool within yahoo mail, you may save all of your contacts online.
2. It is easier to use than others, and you may get support from Yahoo at any moment by dialing the yahoo customer support number.
3. It is simple to handle because it distinguishes between inbox, sent, spam, and other areas.

Minpunten

Yahoo recently stopped offering forwarding as a free service. This is a fundamental feature that most rivals provide for free and has been available for a long time. They've also placed more obtrusive adverts that are easy to click on by accident and cover up the inbox. I would switch if I didn't have almost a decade of memberships and logins connected to this account.

Shoukhin
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

Perfect Option for Fast Email communication

Beoordeeld op 24/2/2022

I've tried all the other mail apps, and Yahoo mail is by far the good.

Pluspunten

If you're looking for a great way to stay in touch with your contacts, then yahoo mail is a perfect choice. With this service, you can easily send and receive messages using any device. I am a heavy user and it handles mail, calendar, and contacts without a hiccup. I can get to it on my computer, phone, and tablet, which is nice for keeping up with mail across different platforms. The app is well designed and easy to use. The ability to sort emails by when they were received, or if they were received in response to something else is super helpful, I can easily see things in chronological order.
Yahoo mail allows you to set your inbox to different folders and labels so you can easily organize your email communications. You can add signatures to your emails and take advantage of other features that are included.

Minpunten

It always has ads and pops, even when you are in the middle of writing an email. The pop-ups are very annoying especially when you are in a hurry to send an email.

Halimatun
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Yahoo Mail used to be superior

Beoordeeld op 10/11/2021

Pluspunten

Yahoomail was my first email account, and it seemed to work well. The structure and usability of my account were the features of the software that I loved the best. It was simple to navigate between the many folders. They might also increase the number of emails displayed in each window. That was a useful option for people with sluggish internet connections because I didn't have to go out and load full new pages only to get to non-recent emails.

Minpunten

Strangely, despite what I do, emails by one of my coworkers always wind up in the spam box. They constantly end up there even though I added her as a connection. The news section in the inbox is really distracting and making the interface really messy, and it should be removed.

Fadiah
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best of the best for email service

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2021

Pluspunten

Yahoo Mail is a fantastic email service provider, and it was one of the first to offer free emailing services to the general public and the general public at large. The user interface for Yahoo Mail is quite primary and easy to use. It places a high priority on the security and privacy of its users' data and communications. In addition, its spam filter is highly effective, preventing all spam virtually from reaching your inbox.

Minpunten

In Yahoo mail, the maximum file size for sending attachments of 25 megabytes. Additionally, it displays advertisements in the primary inbox and sends messages about the latest news, which I feel looks like a Spam email. Otherwise, it is an excellent email service provider.

Masturah
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

Good for personal email

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2021

Really good experience with this email service provider even-tho they looks like has been defeated by their close rival of Gmail.

Pluspunten

Yahoo Mail is the first email service provided that i have use from my teenage age until now. It is remained free to use for personal usage, with a good feature to sending and editing the email. The email dashboard is keep changing to gives a fresh impression and not looking dull with the same graphic.

Minpunten

The spam filter detection somehow let many of the spam email to be landing on my primary inbox. It can distinguished it clearly by the sender name and the title, yet Yahoo Mail seem can't blocking the email and i had to manually marked the sender as a spam email. They need to do a better job in this area.

• Sector: Overheidsadministratie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

My Top mailing app

Beoordeeld op 8/10/2021

Yahoo mail Is my first mailing app and i don't plan changing it anytime soon based on its ease of use and dependable attribute.

Pluspunten

This is the first mailing app i ever used and it has always served my every purpose, I love its capacity of making use of more than one mailing account on one single application. It is seamlessly fast in email processing and has wonderful security protocol, this attributes and capacity made it the only mailing app being used by my organization.

Minpunten

The editing tools are not as sophisticated as i would have wanted and the spam protection is a little weak, this should be worked on by the developers as this will encourage its loyal users.

Shahryar
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

Yahoo Mail..

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2021

Yahoo messenger is a fast and secure email platform. Apart from its email service, I loved it for its messenger to connect and communicate with friends and family living at a distance.

Pluspunten

Yahoo mail is a dedicated email platfrorm with very clean and simple interface which makes sending and reading recieved emails very easy. It is among the first email services that started to provide free service to mass public. It offers a huge storage space for your emails and attachment files. Also it has a very smart spam detector, and spams seldomly manages to get it to your main inbox. Its major plus point is that it highly values the saftey and security of its user's conversations and data.

Minpunten

Yahoo mail used to be the most popular email service a decade ago, but it has lost its shine as it didn't evolved with time as fast as its competitor Gmail in ways like integrating with other services. Also it shows ads in the main inbox which is a bit annoying.