Campaigner

Krachtig pakket voor e-mailmarketing automation

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Kelly
Kelly
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Campaigner is a big asset to what I do every day - try to get my business name out.

Beoordeeld op 1/5/2018

Getting my name out

Getting my name out

Pluspunten

Ease of use, price, and value for money! The setup, input, and reports are easy to use and very helpful.

Minpunten

The one thing that is bothersome is the "touchiness" of being locked out - but I totally get the reasoning

Hi Kelly!
Thank you so much for the glowing review! We are happy to hear that Campaigner is a big asset for you and your business.

If you have any suggestions or comments in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

Bruce
  • Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to learn and great customer service, when necessary

Beoordeeld op 23/9/2021

Excellent -- customer service reps are quickly available and have always been able to resolve the issue, which in all honesty could be because of my lack of advanced html coding knowledge.

FYI, I had been using a bulk-emailing PC software prior to Campaigner, but navigating how to overcomer spam filters became too complicated and was ultimately unsuccessful.

Pluspunten

Very straight-forward managing multiple mailing lists; useful and detailed analytics for email campaigns; very helpful and quick customer service (I suppose that the reason customer service reps are available so quickly is because they are not needed often, which speaks to the high quality of the software).

Minpunten

Because I do very time-sensitive campaigns, sometimes the test email doesn't arrive as quick as it should.

Constant Contact

Redenen om over te stappen op Campaigner

Don't really remember since I've been a user for many years. I recall 1) the pricing was more in line with my needs and 2) so many in my sector were using Constant Contact, I figure it best to blaze my own path -- didn't want to be a copycat .

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for this excellent feedback! It's great to hear that we have been a great service for you regarding list management and analytics for your email campaigns and that our customer service team has been there for you.

We are looking forward to continuing to service your email marketing needs for years to come.

Take care,

Carlos P, Community Manager

Scott
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Much to be desired

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2018

We understand Campainer is not just an email program, but they don't seem very interested in our suggestions along the way. It's disappointing that in all these years, there hasn't been any kind of redesign for ease of use. At what we are being charged monthly; we are likely going to shop around and see if there is something better matched for our needs, and priced more competitively.

Pluspunten

We use it for simple email blasts to our neighborhood association. We don't use it for marketing campaigns, so therefore do not have the need for some of the functionality available with Campaigner. For our needs it works.

Minpunten

Ease of use. It is not intuitive, and they haven't done any kind of software or GUI redesign since we started using it (6+ years ago).
Making a template should be a lot easier than it is: Creating and editing templates has a lot of old graphic (frames?) technology that makes for a frustrating experience when trying to line up text blocks with headers, footers and images.
Writing an email with attachments should be easier. Having to upload a file/image to the media library, and then importing it into your email is a lot of steps. Instead, allow a person to add a file/image to an email note in the same simple fashion as any other email client works: add a paper clip button and allow us to select the file to add to the note. That seems like it should have been done a long time ago.
Also, if you accidentally remove a person from an email list, you have to call up Campaigner support to get it fixed; you can't manually fix it yourself. Very annoying.

Hi Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to review the platform.

We appreciate the feedback you provided in regard to the platform and have passed the feedback on to our product team. If you have any additional issues or questions please feel free to let us know.

Helen
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Great for Small Businesses

Beoordeeld op 26/8/2020

I like the software as a whole. We are small so don't use it a lot but it's great to have. The staff that set us up were great to work with.

Pluspunten

Being able to duplicate a previous SEND so I can update it easily instead of recreating. Report are easily viewed. Being able to set the time for the SEND. The ability to SEND a previous email only to those that didn't open the first time. I like the fact that I can see JUST the opt outs and the bounces - both hard and soft.

Minpunten

Sometimes I want to have a picture to move to a certain spot in the 'page' but it won't go "dead centre" I would like to be able to edit a SENT product to be able to update a typo or date and then RESEND to those that didn't open. If I create a copy, I loose the means to only send to those that didn't open the original - if there is a way I would be interested to know.

Hello Helen,

Thank you very much for this feedback, it provides valuable insight into your experience using Campaigner and it is much appreciated.

Judi
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Review on Campaigner

Beoordeeld op 19/10/2020

Very good overall experience. Easy to get in touch with help.

Very good overall experience. Easy to get in touch with help.

Pluspunten

Easy access to technical support when needed. Easy to send out

Minpunten

Making sure that ALL people in data base are included in items sent out.

Would like to see some short cuts 8. Getting from one part of daily send out to another.

Size of photos. Would be good to have an edit that. Hard to resize the number of pixels In photo

Hello Judi,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this detailed feedback for us. It most certainly is valued as it helps us to continue to deliver a quality service to you.

Carlos Petersen, Customer Marketing Manager

Anita
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great product for the price

Beoordeeld op 3/9/2020

Overall, it performs just as well as other software out there with a Canadian server.
The price is...

The price is very good.

-Easy to use
-Intuitive
-Reports are comprehensive
-Contacts are easy to manage
-Lists (groups) are easy to manage
-Canadian user that needs data to be kept on a Canadian server and campaigner meets that need.

Minpunten

Sometimes, what you design in drag-drop editor isn't what gets sent out.

Hi Anita,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback and it is great to know that you are getting great use of our product.

I would like to look further into the item you raised about the Drag and Drop editor, please follow up with me at your earliest convenience.

Best,

Jhoana
  • Sector: Nieuwsbladen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Easy to use but unreliable results

Beoordeeld op 17/9/2020

Pluspunten

I like that was easy to use, in the sense that was intuitive. Setting emails and workflows was not difficult.

Minpunten

When getting results or reports the numbers were no reliable. I had the feeling that I couldn't trust the numbers. Also there were problems with email duplications that they couldn't solve.

Hello Jhoana,

Thank you for your review as your feedback is important to us. I am going to ensure that your information regarding our reporting features is sent to our product/operations team.

Katy
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Not the easiest to use

Beoordeeld op 26/11/2020

Pluspunten

Managing contacts and setting up subscription forms is fairly easy.

Minpunten

The design components of email marketing are difficult to use consistently. The emails display differently in desktop Outlook and web Outlook, and I presume other email programs. Random formatting issues such as extra bullets, strange font sizes, etc. show up in some emails but aren't visible in the program so there's no way to fix them.

Redenen om over te stappen op Campaigner

Concern over data being housed in U.S., price

Hi Katy,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. We will definitely look into the concerns you've raised.

Grant
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Campaigner Review

Beoordeeld op 29/9/2021

Overall, I am very happy with it as it is a lot easier to use than my previous software, and allows me to do my newsletter fairly easily and quickly.

Pluspunten

I am using Campaigner for a newsletter and find that it works very well. It is easy to use and set up, and you can use a previous campaign if you want.

Minpunten

It seems to log me out for no reason, even when I am in the middle of doing something. It is not quite as robust as I would like it, as there are somethings I would like it to do, like gradient background color, that I have to do in another program and then bring it in as a picture.

Susan
Susan
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Marking flyer

Beoordeeld op 12/12/2017

Yes, I gain client at the beginning .

Yes, I gain client at the beginning .

Pluspunten

They have samples we can be used for the marketing and just made to input writing.
Emails can be delivered within scheduled time frame

Minpunten

I hope I can send emails separately within the group. Maybe there is a source and is just that I do not know how to use

Hi there Susan,
Thanks for taking the time to review our platform. We are happy to hear that you have gained clients by utilizing Campaigner.

If you wish to discuss the issue you are having with sending to different groups please send us an email at [email protected]. We will be more than happy to help you resolve the issue.

-Campaigner

Álvaro
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Nice service, good features, but has some outdated interfaces

Beoordeeld op 28/1/2021

Pluspunten

Is an easy to use product, with the basic features to run email campaigns and do A/B testing.
The media library works flawless and lets you organize your files with ease.
The email templates are good and can be edited very easily.
You have the option to upload your own email template in HTML.

Minpunten

There are some admin screens where you feel like there's a lack of development in some areas. For example, the login page needs you to connect from the same IP address. If not, you need to call, chat or email support for your new IP to be whitelisted. There are plenty of options they could use like 2FA for keeping the login secure without the need of calling support every time you want to login.

Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Campaigner te kiezen

StreamSend was bought by Campaigner

Redenen om over te stappen op Campaigner

Technically, I didn't choose Campaigner. Streamsend was absorbed by it, and I just continued with my service with them.

Antwoord van Ziff Davis

Hello Alvaro and thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I will be sure to forward this information to our dev team. - Carlos, Customer Marketing Manager

Nabeel
  • Sector: Horeca

Campaigner Vs Stream Send

Beoordeeld op 20/8/2019

It is a bit difficult for me to do forward for an old e-mail. I had to copy the e-mail and do a lot of steps which was not the case before when I was using Stream Send

The interface looks more attractive than Stream Send one

E-mail forward not an easy process comparing with Stream Send

Hello Nabeel,

Thank you for this feedback, it allows us to hear directly from our customer base which is always very important for us.

Happy to hear that you like our user interface! We do have a very simple way of forwarding emails to other destinations and can show you anytime, please send us a message about it at your leisure.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Entertainment

Campaigner review by Jen

Beoordeeld op 4/4/2023

Pluspunten

The product's reliability is what I like most. Campaigns have always been successful and productive. No spam folder problems. Customer service is always available.The product is easy to set up and use, the dashboard is great. Features split testing and automation.

Minpunten

The product lacks a free version or trial. Templates are more static and less customizable.

Constant Contact en MailerLite

Overgestapt van

Hi Jen,

Thank you for your outstanding review of Campaigner. It's wonderful to hear that you are enjoying our range of features and overall service.

As a valued customer your feedback is extremely valuable and allows us to improve our SaaS for new, old and current customers moving forward.

We look forward to working with you for years to come.

The Campaigner Team

Lisa
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Great if you are sending to unverified lists, but not a great inboxing rate

Beoordeeld op 11/11/2020

Overall, we use Campaigner as a "backup" email platform (Hubspot is our primary).
Hubspot doesn't...

Hubspot doesn't allow you to send to emails that haven't opted in to receive communications, so when we have a new list, we use Campaigner. They don't seem to be too concerned about higher bounce or opt-out rates, and won't freeze your account like Hubspot sometimes does.

Pluspunten

Campaigner is easy to use, and allows for storage of a lot of contacts (unlike some other platforms that charge you based on number of contacts, whether you are emailing them or not.
They make it easy to segment, design and schedule emails.
They also have a great agency feature and let you setup and manage sub-accounts.

Minpunten

Delivery rate shows as high, but when compared to other platforms we use, open rates are low. This leads me to believe that a lot of emails sent through Campaigner are often delivered to SPAM folders rather than inboxes.

Also, they frequently charge us for higher tier packages than we are signed up for, and it takes multiple calls and emails to get it straightened out.

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate that you took the time. We will definitely review the items you have raised here.

sheren

Commercial Real Estate

Beoordeeld op 17/7/2019

Pluspunten

I like the thought that was put into the little details such as, being able to put in a subject to any email link when linking to an image or text. I appreciate that because our Constant Contact account is very complicated when adding a subject to an email link.

Minpunten

It's a little complicated to use. I've had multiple issues adding and changing minor things to the blast. Sometimes you add a photo and boom its huge and you have to get in there and minimize it; sometimes you have to minimize the width and not the length. It's not as user friendly as Constant contact. The functionality of constant contact is very straightforward and consistent. For example, if you need to add an image somewhere to your blast, just drag the image icon to the area of choice; if you want to add a button, then just drag the button to where you like. We currently use both CC and campaigner and had thought of switching to campaigner which is why we started testing it out but cannot because we are very busy and need to be able to move through setting things up quickly. That's the thing holding us back from switching.

Hi Sheren,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback about your experience with Campaigner.

I am very happy to be able to address some of the points that you brought up about ease of design by letting you know about our new Drag and Drop editor with which you will have access to a plethora of templates to select from, but also the ability to customize the size position, etc of everything which is added. The best thing about it, in my opinion, is that each design produced in the Drag and Drop editor is always completely mobile responsive.

We would be happy to show you more about it anytime, it is enabled for all accounts.

Jillian
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

review

Beoordeeld op 23/8/2019

i've used campaign through fire engine red as an end user, as well as a re-seller at platformq education. both experiences have been "meh". it does what we need it to do, but we run into small bugs and quirks that are annoying, the admin screen and the reporting aren't great, and the email templates are difficult to customize. i've had mixed experiences with various members on the customer service team. our old customer service rep was great. since then its been downhill.

Pluspunten

Simple is better, so that makes it easy for non-experienced users to learn.

Minpunten

The email builder can be buggy sometimes, and I've found dynamic segments to be unreliable.

Antwoord van Ziff Davis

Hi Jillian, just wanted to reach out to thank you for your review of Campaigner, this kind of feedback is extremely valuable to us. We are constantly working to improve our product to ensure that it meets the standards of our clients such as yourself, and would love the opportunity to discuss your segmentation further to ensure it is as optimized as possible to suit your BU's needs. We have also released new templates in our new Drag and Drop editor which has the ability to create responsive and well-designed emails in minutes. I will be happy to go over these things further with you anytime.

Roseline
  • Sector: Publieke zaken

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

It's buggy - but getting better

Beoordeeld op 3/12/2020

I have to use it, so I do.

I have to use it, so I do.

Pluspunten

With the new block editor, Campaigner is light years ahead of what it was even a year ago. That said working with the block editor is not full proof. Fonts / spacing/bolding etc, may be different upon deployment that what is shown in the proof. TEST TEST TEST . And test on multiple devices because what you see on YOUR device(s) may not be what others see.

Minpunten

Customer support is unhelpful for bugs, and they do come up, but not as often as they used to with the introduction of the new block editor. I think the Constant Contact is the competition and offers way better flow and experience, however if you MUST use a tool whose data is stored in Canada, then this product is ok, but not the best.

Hi Roseline,

We really appreciate that you took the time to give us feedback. We're glad that you have found the block editor useful, and we will look into the items you have raised.

Mark
  • Sector: Facilitaire diensten
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Borderline Scam

Beoordeeld op 27/3/2023

Absolutely awful experience. Interestingly, there's a similar review on here to that which we had. Found that our account got locked after it was created, emails back and forth between myself and support. No help whatsoever! Got a response saying it was a system issue, then it should work fine, then it was something else. I emailed asking for our account to be closed only to find that we then started getting billed for a server that not only did we not want to use WE COULDN'T USE IT! Genuinely the most awful company I've ever had dealings with! And that's saying something

Pluspunten

There is nothing I liked about Campaigner as we were never able to use our account

Minpunten

Nothing - we never got access to the account

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your feedback; we are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience.
In reference to the locked account, we had some routine maintenance to conduct around the time of your signup, this subsequently disrupted our customers ability to login and was communicated by our team.

Regarding the cancellation, our process, which was adhered to by our support team, is that the customer will need to call in so that we can verify their account details and most importantly the identification of the credit card holder, before cancelling the account. As it appears you had not called in, your free trial subsequently converted to a paid account, which was cancelled after you spoke with our support team via phone.

Thanks again for your response. At Campaigner, we value our customers' feedback greatly, as this allows us to improve our SaaS for new, old and current customers moving forward.

Kind Regards,
The Campaigner Team

Cindi
  • Sector: Fondsenwerving

Alumni Database

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2020

I think Campaigner is a good tool for what we need and would be even better if we are able to auto load registrants from our website.

Pluspunten

It allows us to track current/updated information for our alumni. And, it has been useful in sending Alumni e-newsletters, and invites to other fundraising events.

Minpunten

Our inability to auto load our alumni who sign up through our website.

Hello Cindi,

So happy to hear that you have been using Campaigner to keep in touch with your alumni and that it has been a great help.

We would love to be able to assist with your contact import! There should definitely be something we can do to help with that. If you ever want us to look further into this and tell us more about your experience with Campaigner, feel free to reach out anytime.

Best,

carina
  • Sector: Luxeartikelen en sieraden

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

I have been using campaigner for about 10 years and my experience is always good, tech support...

Beoordeeld op 16/4/2018

nothing really

nothing really

Pluspunten

great tech support! I probably would have gone to another service but your text support is so good - I love the fact that I can talk to a real person, I don't have to wait on hold forever and they are always kind, even when I am not such a tech savvy person, they are still patient and helpful.

Minpunten

the interface is a bit PC, in that I mean it's not very intuitive, it's not visually pleasing, which I think if you want to show people how to send out well-designed pleasing emails to their customer it should be more graphically interesting. I completely create my own emails and I do not use any of your templates because they are not designed well.

Hi Carina,
Thank you for taking the time to review our platform.

We love all the feedback and have passed it along to our team.

If you have any questions feel free to let us!

Jesse

Campaigner Review

Beoordeeld op 25/1/2021

Pluspunten

- I like that it's customizable with HTML. Customizing our own emails in this way is extremely important in our business.
- Being able to see the metrics of who has clicked and how many times helps us to prioritize our follow up. This is huge.

Minpunten

- Navigating the user interface can be cumbersome at times especially in reviewing the metrics for clicks, and opens. It seems to kick you back to the beginning and forces you to click through multiple menus to return to different options.
- More insights into what was clicked and by who would be more useful. Or a profile of each contact and their activity within our emails would be nice. Being able to see that John Doe has opened the past 5 email blasts on office properties and clicked the brochure link on 3 of those would be ideal.

Antwoord van Ziff Davis

Hello Jesse and thanks for taking the time to leave this great feedback, I am glad to know that you are liking Campaigner for your email marketing. The details you left here are valuable and help to ensure we give the best experience possible. ^CP

Douglas
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Campaigner is a workhorse for us

Beoordeeld op 12/10/2020

Very satisfied

Very satisfied

Pluspunten

Easy to use, reliable, better email news.

Minpunten

Wish the images would be easier to scale

Hello Douglas,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this feedback for us.

Wishing you well,

Carlos Petersen, Customer Marketing Manager

Kevin
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

simple, easy yet powerful Email Marketing system

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2019

It is a great email marketing tool. Our organization have been using campaigner for years.

- efficient and easy to use Web User Interface
- flexible and customizible fields in addition to the standard fields set
- Restful API integrations with wide ranges of system coverage
- reports of email campaign's results

Minpunten

- multiple accounts in a organizational level not able to share contacts data set

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this valuable feedback, we greatly appreciate it.

I am happy to hear you like our API functionality and reporting features. We should be able to find a way to deliver the information you need to your other accounts, please reach out to our API team and we will be happy to help.

Andrew
  • Sector: Nutsbedrijven

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

We have been using Campaigner for 3 years now and it meets our needs.

Beoordeeld op 22/3/2018

Pluspunten

AB testing has been a plus for us. It is a good price point. The ease of use is good. Reporting and tracking are easy to use and comprehensive.

Minpunten

There always seems to be a glitch with the software. Something is always in a state of needing to be addressed. The responsive design of the emails could use an improvement - experience issues where the email sent does not render well in mobile. Image formatting never seems to work properly.

Hello Andrew,
Thank you for reviewing our platform. It means a lot to our staff to hear customer feedback.

We are happy to hear that we are meeting your needs. We also appreciate the product feedback and have passed it on to our teams.

Thanks again for the review and if you have questions in the future please do not hesitate to reach out!

myles
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Useful platform for contacting my clients and prospects

Beoordeeld op 4/5/2018

It helps my business keep in touch with my clients and with people who buy my services

Pluspunten

Easy to use, functional. I was able to set up well with lots of help from customer service. Now I am familiar with it and I use it every 1-2 months. I don't believe in pounding people with emails every week. It's great to have the stats from the emails to see how the subject lines are working. I had some problems in the past with some of my lists but that was sorted out with help from sales and customer service.

Minpunten

It's quite expensive for my small business. Probably need to prune down my databases. I have no idea how to do that and I am not sure if the contacts duplicate between different lists. I really don't have a lot of complaints about campaigner. I find the service way better than constant contact which was awful.

Hi Myles,
Thanks so much for reviewing our platform.

We are excited to hear of your success with Campaigner.

Our platform does not add duplicate contacts to the add, it only counts it as one even if it appears in multiple lists. If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us.