Final Cut Pro

4,7 (119)
Schrijf een review!
Videobewerkingssoftware met capaciteiten voor kleurcorrectie

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Ahona
Ahona
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

It's the most effective video editing software!

Beoordeeld op 12/12/2022

I required an effective yet user-friendly program to help me make video material for my social media, which was precisely what I desired.

Pluspunten

I can easily make videos of any duration due to it. The filters and collaborative tools help me save myself a considerable amount of time. The software allows me to post my content on my social media sites, which is incredibly useful. It has a relatively user-friendly interface despite being very powerful software.

Minpunten

The program is quite pricey compared to other software options, and the fact that most collaboration tools don't offer a free version is a significant issue.

Christoph Martin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Most powerful editing software on the market for the best prize.

Beoordeeld op 14/2/2023

Final Cut has a somewhat different approach as to how you edit or how you use a editing software compared to other editing software solutions but once you have learned the logic behind it is an incredibly powerful software which enables you to edit anything video based.

Pluspunten

Final Cut is super intuitive to use and learn and with a one time payment you will continually receive software updates making it the most inexpensive yet most powerful professional editing software on the market.

Minpunten

3rd party software integration is limited compared to Premier Pro as FCP is only available for Mac and hence has a smaller user basis.

Redenen om voor Final Cut Pro te kiezen

Final Cut 7 was no longer supported and had become outdated.

Redenen om over te stappen op Final Cut Pro

Final Cut is the most comprehensive software solution for video editing and unlike Premiere Pro not very consumer unfriendly subscription based. With Final Cut a one time payment gives you full acces to the software which includes regular updates and newly developed features.
Tyson
  • Sector: Internet
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Only for full time, casual users are screwed

Beoordeeld op 10/5/2022

If someone has endless time to watch YouTube tutorials and call customer service, it’s probably fine. Normal people have no prayer

Pluspunten

It used to be fairly easy to use basic functions to make simple videos. Then if I wanted to try some advanced features. But it’s a nightmare to export and upload to other sites

Minpunten

I literally can’t even get a photo to upload. I used to drag and drop, and use the basic functions easily. I can’t even get one photo into my project’s timeline.
Wasted 2 hours

Abegail
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Final Cut Rendering and Exporting Issues

Beoordeeld op 4/11/2021

Pluspunten

Final Cut Pro is an easy to use beginner-friendly app. I started using this app first to get the basics of video editing in terms of the language, effects etc, after which I migrated to other platforms that did the same thing. The ease of access never measured up to that of Final Cut Pro so I ended up switching over back to Final Cut Pro. A great thing about it is that it doesn't utilize a lot of my battery percentage so I can get longevity on my battery life when using the software. I would recommend this software to a beginner in the world of video editing.

Minpunten

Ater fully editing my project I was ready and eager to export for use. The rendering process took almost forever to complete but I understood based on the nature of the task. After it completed rendering I left it overnight to export. When I got up to check the project it was at 27 PERCENT!!! I cancelled it and retried and it sat there for hours before it could be exported. I had to put off my presentation. I wished there was a prompt that indicated the issue that hindered exporting.

Andrew
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

A (Final) Cut Above

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2021

We're using FCPX to rapidly edit and create media for clients. Using that on our new M1 Macs has sped up our editing process and the magnetic timeline only helps with that. Great work Apple.

Pluspunten

As with all Apple software, it's intuitive. Things are where they should be and although there's a steep curve to adapt to it, it's quickly overcome.

Minpunten

It looks complex. Adobe software comes with a lot of guidance, FCPX doesn't seem to have that, I felt thrown in at the deep end.

Redenen om voor Final Cut Pro te kiezen

Using Apple hardware, FCPX had better performance.

Integrates well with Apple products
Nikolay
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Apple's Finest

Beoordeeld op 12/7/2022

For quick projects Final Cut Pro is amazing. For very heavy editing, you need plugins and other external resources in order to get the final result you may need.

Pluspunten

What I like the most is the ease of use, very intuitive. It can be used by beginners as well as experienced video editors. The possibility to add tons of plugins with effects, visual overhaul, text, and audio plugins is endless, making Final Cut Pro really cheap and worth the money. I love that it is version based, and you don't have to be subscribed in order to use it. The rendering is mostly extremely fast.

Minpunten

The out-of-the-box effects are very limited, and you need to either create your own or use third-party plugins. Also, importing HDR videos from iPhone makes the project look so bright, it takes quite some time to figure out why and how to fix it.

Adobe After Effects

Redenen om over te stappen op Final Cut Pro

Easy to use, cheaper, and very intuitive. Extremely quick rendering.
Craig
  • Sector: Verzekeringen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Final Cut Pro is Perfect for Beginners

Beoordeeld op 31/12/2021

This software has satisfied our needs ten-fold. We’ve created dozens of microlearnings using it and other smaller videos. It’s easy to use/beginner friendly but also powerful enough to do some really cool stuff.

Pluspunten

Ease of use. Previously, I have only used iMovie. All of a sudden I was asked to produce microlearnings for our new LMS and Final Cut Pro was the software chosen. I felt at home immediately. I get better and better each month and I owe that to the layout and accessibility of the software itself.

Minpunten

I have no qualms for the software at all. If anything, I want to take the next step with my video editing skills and know I must seek training and/or instructional videos.

Rakesh
Rakesh
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Classy features with most fastest export functionality ever

Beoordeeld op 12/10/2023

The first professional video editing software that I used is Final Cut Pro. Its functionalities are so simple and easy to use for video editors. And it is so faster while using and on exporting when compared with other video editing softwares in the market. They stores all the media files within the project file while importing. So that it looks faster. But, this thing requires more storage space. So that, now I switched to another video editing software.

Pluspunten

It looks so simple for me to edit, colour corrections, adding sound effects and music. And its export functionality is much faster than other video editing softwares.

Minpunten

The only thing I did not like much in Final Cut Pro is, its project file occupies more space in your storage. If a cloud base storage was integrated with this software, It becomes the best one for me.

Bradley
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good video editing suite for hobbyist or professionals.

Beoordeeld op 21/11/2023

Pluspunten

Editing (trimming, cropping, syncing with audio) were all great. Importing and management of clips was also very simple and straightforward.

Minpunten

Buggy at times, sensitive to OS updates.

Tom
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easily accessible high-end editing.

Beoordeeld op 13/11/2023

Pluspunten

Deep toolset in a fluid, easily approachable and precise interface.

Ideal for beginners, but after passing the learning curve, there is a deeply complex program beneath. It is, therefore, ideal for both beginners and veterans.

Minpunten

Some functionality a UI features don't make sense when you have come from a program like Premiere Pro, however, with a learning curve you can get used to these.

Luciano
Luciano
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great (but expensive) solution if you love the Apple ecosystem

Beoordeeld op 11/2/2022

A pleasant software to use, that puts you at ease and is slowly discovered as you use it. The interface is well thought out, just to avoid being scared and overwhelmed by buttons and various options. The limitation of not being able to share with Windows users is definitely worth considering if you work in a team.

Pluspunten

This software is really intuitive and easy to use. The buttons are well placed and the rendering is handled flawlessly, making the workflow nice and smooth.

Minpunten

Compared to other software, you might consider the price challenging ($300 or so). I would like it if there was an internal search engine for transitions, also external and paid.

Allen
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Better than iMovie, but not pro level for many years

Beoordeeld op 19/1/2024

Easy to use, runs smooth, but not as many features or as well priced as others.

Easy to use, runs smooth, but not as many features or as well priced as others.

Pluspunten

It's much simpler than some of the other options out there, and it (obviously) runs really well natively on Mac.

Minpunten

A subscription price for a video editing program that isn't even as good as some of the free options out there. We went with a different software.

Redenen om over te stappen op Final Cut Pro

I didn't. We chose Davinci Resolve over Final Cut and have no regrets.
Claud
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Mixed emotions

Beoordeeld op 2/11/2021

My overall experience with Final Cut Pro was really really nice at that time, really loved the ease of use and just generally everything about it would be highly recommended especially now in 2021, Final Cut Pro is really improving even with their latest updates! Oh my Gosh!! Am thinking of switching back to using it than using Priemere pro cause that has the error bug messages.

Pluspunten

This software is very easy to use, once it's opened on your system everything is just there, very easy to cut, add transitions and colour grade, My best feature was using the chroma key or ultra key cause I really love filming using ta green screen and all I had to do is search "Chroma key" and drag n' drop.

Minpunten

this is where I've got mixed feels cause at the time of using the software back in 2015 - 2017, don't get me wrong it was a really nice software at the time but I wanted to do so much more like some really nice transitions and motion graphics or graphics, however, I felt so limited so because of that I made the switch to Adobe Premiere Pro cause it offered so much more plus that's what the pros were using, so that caused me to jump ship

Carlos
Carlos
  • Sector: Import en export
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best video editor, no discussion.

Beoordeeld op 1/11/2021

Fantastic, creating content in Final Cut is something I really enjoy, although my first passion is photography, video creation also occupies an important place in my life, and with this software that passion becomes even more interesting.

Pluspunten

Let's start by emphasizing that it's an Apple product, and like everything from Apple, it's perfectly developed, design and integrated into the ecosystem.
The editing functions are so many, the effects and transitions are beautiful and useful, and, although I don't consider it easy to use, I don't consider it difficult either, with some practice you learn to use it and it becomes very fun to create audiovisual content there.
Finally, the rendering speed is lightning fast, the fastest of all video editing programs.

Minpunten

Absolutely nothing, and I'm being totally neutral.

Alberto
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A classical for video editing

Beoordeeld op 5/6/2023

Pluspunten

Final Cut Pro stands out as a feature-rich video editing software for professionals. Its sleek interface facilitates effortless creation, editing, and sharing of high-quality videos. With extensive format compatibility, including 4K and 8K, and a wide array of video and audio effects, it caters to diverse editing needs. The captioning feature ensures compliance with accessibility regulations, while the precise audio editing capabilities eliminate imperfections. Notably, the "flow" transition adds a touch of magic to transitions. Overall, Final Cut Pro offers an intuitive and cost-effective solution for powerful professional editing.

Minpunten

While Final Cut Pro offers a range of editing features, it falls short in certain areas. The stock effects often lack professional quality, and the organization of raw files can be confusing. Integration with After Effects is absent, requiring reliance on third-party add-ons.

Siaka
  • Sector: Internet

Beoordeeld op 31/10/2022

This is the best editing software for mac

This is the best editing software for mac

Pluspunten

It is a fast software that has many features and is also easy to use. It is also stable.

Minpunten

I love it but it's a little too expensive. This is the only problem I have with this software

Ben
  • Sector: Omroepen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

review final cut

Beoordeeld op 9/10/2022

Pluspunten

this software is very simple for video editing and moreover free

Minpunten

I have not encountered any problems with this software and does its job well.

My Go To NLE Software

Beoordeeld op 21/2/2022

Pluspunten

The magnetic timeline is unparalleled and the fact it's a one time payment make it very worth the money.

Minpunten

Having the option to be able to separate media into tracks would be helpful.

Stella
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The app for Apple users

Beoordeeld op 5/5/2022

Great experience!!

Great experience!!

Pluspunten

If you have Apple products I should say the best way to go is with Final Cut Pro. The design is beautiful and intelligent and I am sure you can even make very good materials. A feature I like more is its capacity to detect faces and objects.

Minpunten

I think that starting using the features of this software takes an amount of time. I could also add the price.

Candi
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Final Cut Pro is a great software for high quality video production

Beoordeeld op 31/10/2022

Final Cut Pro has been a fantastic software to use to edit our videos. Intuitive and easy to use!

Pluspunten

It's has great transition material to use between clips, the library is organized, highly recommend!

Minpunten

At times, I don't know how to do things in Final Cut Pro but then I search online and find answers.

Momenul
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

Best video editing software

Beoordeeld op 11/12/2023

Pluspunten

The best editing software. Every feature is great.Transitions are very important and effective

Minpunten

The color grading is very good, there are many features that can be used for color correction as desired

Aliki
Aliki
  • Sector: Entertainment

Worth trying for beginners

Beoordeeld op 20/10/2023

Started using it in university during my master's and keep working with it for the first years of my career. It was the perfect tool to get introduced to editing.

Pluspunten

Final Cut Pro has a nice interface, easy-to use, various presets and elements. It's ideal for filmmakers and editors starting video making and editing.

Minpunten

It doesn't as many features and presets as other similar software.

• Sector: Entertainment

Still a great NLE

Beoordeeld op 4/11/2023

Pluspunten

It’s ease of use and rendering capabilities

Minpunten

It used to be a full suite before as FCS, I wish that would come back as it was very good.

• Sector: Design en ontwerp

final cut

Beoordeeld op 4/10/2023

i save a lot of time on tedious editing tasks thanks to its fast cut functionality

Pluspunten

the industry's leading tool for editing, retouching, creating clips and more, with a collection of sophisticated titles and transitions.

Minpunten

available only on Apple platforms, it remains a powerful tool in the video creation industry.

Louisa
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Great video editing tool

Beoordeeld op 16/3/2023

Pluspunten

It can do pretty much everything you need in terms of video editing.One time payment for a lifetime product.

Minpunten

Final Cut Pro X needs and uses a lot of disk space and it can lead to some sort of lagging or issues. It's best to use with an external SSD.