monday sales CRM

Sluit deals. Automatiseer de rest.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
Functies
Gebruiksgemak
Klantenondersteuning

heeft deze app aanbevolen
Sorteren op

Terra

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best thing ever. Revolutionized how we manage our projects.

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2018

Organizing our projects become easier, sharing that progress with clients is easier, billing for projects is easier, chatting about the tasks and sharing files is easier...seriously...everything is easier with Monday.com.

Pluspunten

Being able to customize anything we want. We assign colors to employees so we can see who is falling behind or carrying the majority of the workload. We can see if a certain client has a lot of urgent items and needs more attention. We can share our progress with clients so they can see in real-time what we are working on. We've created a way for Billing to know when it is time to bill for a project b y using the tags feature. The software is simply amazing. I cannot recommend it enough.

Minpunten

I would like a way to sync certain items so they could be on 2 boards at once. I reached out to support about it and they were friendly, helpful, and gave me a great suggestion. It's not exactly what I want, but it absolutely works better than nothing. Seriously, my only complaint is that one tiny feature request.

Stephanie
  • Sector: Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

User friendly, great for task management and viewing large quantities of data

Pluspunten

We'd been using Monday.com for mostly task management and as a tool to easily collaborate through and decided to add in the CRM because of how user friendly the platform is. I use the CRM quite heavily every day. It's great because you can customize the columns, easily search, and view a large group of data in one place.

Minpunten

The most difficult piece of this software was the Gmail integration. It's essential to our business that email conversations with guests be tracked so that anyone on the team can view the discussions. The team works remotely and in lots of different time zones, so it's helpful to be able to see these threads logged with the Gmail integration. However, we had months of inconsistencies and threads not logging. After spending nearly 7 months working with the customer service team and getting no where, we gave up. Unfortunately we can't count on this essential piece and unless they sort out the problems, it may be cause to look for other CRM software in the future as our business continues to grow. Another problem is the software will often freeze or not load. The only solution we've found is to wait till later to try again or sometimes opening a new browser will help. This has caused few major problems but a lot of headaches! The integration with MailChimp is currently pretty pointless for our needs. I wish they gave you other options for what you can do with that integration or let you customize the scenarios.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

It could be great if email tracking was a reliable feature

Pluspunten

That it's part of Monday so it easier for the entire team to use it.

Minpunten

Since I've start using the Monday's CRM a few month ago my overall experience was very disappointing and frustrating. Since the email tracking doesn't work constantly it's not reliable, and makes me do a lot of manual work instead. E

HubSpot CRM

Since I udesd Monday (not CRM) in the past

Antwoord van monday.com Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. We'll be sure to forward your feedback to all relevant teams.

Silena
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Excellent Product

Beoordeeld op 1/6/2022

Pluspunten

This is a wonderful platform. It has done so much in terms of integrating our Sales and CSM teams' work in one place, and streamlining our processes and access to information.

I would highly recommend this product.

Minpunten

It's not the most intuitive product to actually set up, though that can be expected of a product with so much to offer as far as integration, features, and functionality. I'm sure Monday's team will continue to improve their user experience over time.

Hunter
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An essential core for your brand

Beoordeeld op 27/4/2022

It's been fantastic overall. I actually use it for accounting as well and tracking income/expenses and that's been fantastic. I made myself a deal pipeline as well which has really kept things on track and organized. I've really loved this software and am likely to recommend it to friends.

Pluspunten

What I like most is the UI. It's extremely intuitive, gorgeous looking, and promotes a feeling of productivity and ultimate entrepreneurship. Its automation software is also brilliant saving loads of time on many fronts.

Minpunten

The pricing is a little high. I currently pay about $100 for 2 people and would love to see that come down to somewhere in the $30-$50 per month range. Also, the mobile app is a bit redundant in my opinion. I've never found myself going to the app for anything other than to find something on the run.

Nick

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Monday, the best tool you don't know about.

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2022

The power of this tools has allowed us to scale by keeping our growing team all moving in the same direction. We have taken Traction's Level 10 and build a version of their meeting format for our company. We then built a Now -3, Next-5, Later board for our project clients.

Pluspunten

The automation and how we can take items from other boards and fit them all onto one board. Then when you or the client updates information it syncs across the boards. We use this for our Level 10 meetings and NNL to keep the team all moving in the same direction.

Minpunten

Cannot single out a row, we can only single out a column. Cannot do a lookup function i.e. go find this word and pull the data from this row.

Misti
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Love Monday.com

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2022

We needed a central place for all of our leads to be. This has made follow up with leads, potential clients, and even keeping track of our onboarding process so easy,

Pluspunten

I love the easy of the integrations and automations

Minpunten

More in-depth training videos would be great. Other than that I haven't found anything I do not like

Rob

Fantastic Platform For Transforming Your CRM

Beoordeeld op 25/4/2022

This platform is allowing collaboration across the different internal disciplines and ensuring people are using the system. With the quick response from Monday.com support we are able to get issues resolved very quickly

Pluspunten

Since moving to Monday.com it has taken little effort to turn my team into experts in the platform. We are finding new ways everyday to improve the system through the collaboration across the entire team.

Minpunten

There is a few minutes delay between actioning something and it being picked up through an automation or elsewhere in the system.

Basecamp

Redenen om voor monday sales CRM te kiezen

The old system was clunky, expensive and the support was terrible.

Accelo

Redenen om over te stappen op monday sales CRM

I have experience with Monday.com and I know how powerful and intuitive it is to use.
Pam
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This is the professional software you have been looking for!

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2022

I am obsessed. I have told everyone in my office about it and my team is always bragging about our pipelines and management. Other teams are impressed with what we have working in Monday.com!

Pluspunten

I am NOT a tech guru. I can do everything on my own with ease and I created many boards with impressive functionality that myself and my team use everyday. We all love it!

Minpunten

The importing and organizing of information into Monday.com was easy to do, but took a lot of time to organize everything. BUT it was so worth it because everything is so organized and works very well now!

Valor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Great Tools But It's Not The Easiest to Adapt to.

Beoordeeld op 7/1/2022

Very colorful and my first PM & light CRM (Sales.force being first CRM). Got really excited as it's got more beautiful ui/ux than sales force BUT it is a very steep learning curve to deploy to users & clients. Took me a while to research and I still can't fully harness Monday for my own use. (I have a tech support background and can barely figure it out. So good luck.) You really need a dedicated Project manager & tech person to train your staff and build out your boards. I've moved on to another PM SaaS that's way easier to use (immediately deployable to myself and all my clients who are technically challenged) does all the light CRM/Content Creation/Event management/Project Management/Workflow/Goals/Todo list.

Pluspunten

It's one of the more robust project management tool, I've worked with so far. Monday's Paid Plan really has everything you need, and MORE than you'll ever need if you run a small company or a personal project. Very color and very fun.

Minpunten

The freemium plan is very bare and quickly becomes "working to manage work" rather than making worth and collaboration easier. The pricing model for small business can quickly become burden-some and unsustainable. (What if I want all my staff on there with their login, but some people will only use 1 or 2 times a week based on their role? Nope Full pricing per staff.) So it only works for more office based businesses rather than a more dynamic mixed roles of companies. So as a consulting agency, I can't use deploy it on all my clients and I rather just move away instead of using multitute of same function tools and go through learning curves over and over again.

Melany
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Glad we found Monday.com!

Pluspunten

Monday.com has helped us in so many ways. From tracking our to-do lists to previewing our sales. This is helping us to achieve our goals and to see our potential. Monday.com has helped us to create a salesflow where we can register every step of it and keep our team accountable. What we love the most about Monday is the automations and how easy it is to create them. Monday.com helps us to "Work smarter, not harder"

Minpunten

It is a software that is still expanding and growing so even though it does have as many integrations as we want we know that it will get there.

Asana

Monday has more tools

Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op monday sales CRM

Monday.com is easier to use and has more tools.
Roderic
  • Sector: E-learning

Monday gives a full picture of our pipeline1

Beoordeeld op 27/4/2022

Love the interface and the user-friendly board. We can basically create any type of board we need to fit our vision of expansion inside our company.

Pluspunten

The easy setup and creation of different boards for our pipeline and future lead management. Easy to use and to track. Very user friendly even for our team that is not so user friendly with this type of software

Minpunten

Terms are sometimes difficult to understand, like sort... not sure what it does until we play around with it and realize that we can alphabetically sort our lead board... email integration is difficult with chrome.
That is why we don't use it yet.

HubSpot Marketing Hub en Pipeline

Redenen om over te stappen op monday sales CRM

Easy to use and fits exactly our needs and the pricing is fair.
Gloria
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek

Easy of Use

Beoordeeld op 26/4/2022

Helps Client Service check which clients have been approached and the progress on that specific client, so that 2 people do not approach the same client with the same project.

Pluspunten

The easy of use and navigation : I love how 2 people can be working on the same project and also track at the same time, The movement bar helps check the progress of certain projects.

Minpunten

It has the ability to freeze while trying to archive some items

Alana
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

An all in 1 solution for businesses

Beoordeeld op 26/4/2022

Pluspunten

I love that we can monitor and track our team's progress, with resource management and CRM capability we are able to house all our operational, marketing and sales needs on this one platform.

Minpunten

I feel a bit lost with all the features, for all the integrations I feel its a bit unclear how to set up certain integrations, eg: Integrating my emails to track conversations within CRM and to have a log of contact.

Avaza, Trello en Basecamp

Redenen om over te stappen op monday sales CRM

More capability and seemed to be more conclusive
Colleen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent Project Management Tool!

Beoordeeld op 15/11/2016

We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.

It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc.

The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time.

The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open.

I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Minpunten

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Jarrod
  • Sector: Internet
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Must have for tracking Sales Pipeline and Maintenance Plans

Beoordeeld op 27/4/2022

When my business started experiencing exponential growth, I felt a bit panicked and vulnerable because I was suddenly inundated with qualified leads that needed proposals turned around quickly. I had heard about Monday.com from some folks who operate businesses similar to mine, (I own and operate a web services firm. We provide website design, development, hosting architecture and maintenance.) When I started reviewing Monday.com the main thing that attracted me was the ease and speed of deployment. After watching a few videos and following the documentation, I was quickly able to create a Sales CRM Pipeline, a Client Requests Board for monitoring the progress of client requests, a Maintenance & Updates workflow board to monitor ongoing website maintenance, as well as project management workflow boards that can be dedicated to each individual website design and development project that is underway.

Pluspunten

I really like how I can segregate leads within my sales pipeline by lead source. It is important to me to be able to know which lead and referral sources are helping grow my business and which are not. As well, we provide maintenance service and we are able to use a workflow board that helps us keep track of which clients have or have not received maintenance each week or month, depending on the SLA.

Minpunten

The only thing that I would change would be to have a dedicated integration with Gravity Forms so that I can easily map form fields from my website forms to my sales pipeline. The is a Zapier connection, but it doesn't allow for field mapping, only pushing in complete information for a submission.

Kim
  • Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie

My Best Friend

Beoordeeld op 25/4/2022

I absolutely love this software and couldn't do my job without it. It has become my best friend! It remembers hundreds, probably now thousands, of little details that I would never keep in my head but are now right there at my fingertips whenever I need them. I also love that it is easy to get new team members up to speed on it because it is easy to learn to use. Thank you so much for all the great work you've done to create this product!!

Pluspunten

I loved that the set up was relatively easy and quite intuitive once I got the hang of it.I really appreciate that I was able to set it all up just how I need it, and to best suit our purpose. I'm doing outreach to hundreds of people in a critical aspect of our work and Monday serves me so well. I can so easily see what needs to be done, what is next and how well we are doing with individual aspects of the outreach. Also, it makes everything so transparent. My team can go in and see quickly and easily where we are on everything.

Minpunten

I don't feel like anything is missing. The automations were a bit tricky to get used to. I also find that I don't respond to the date reminders but that is my problem, not the software's!

Katie

• Klantenondersteuning

A tool that has made my working life easier

Beoordeeld op 19/6/2018

Pluspunten

Monday has been a real help exactly when our team needed it. As our workload has increased meaning working collaboratively across projects has been required Monday has been an amazing tool for keeping on top of tasks, and means I am able to see when other members of the team have completed items or receive up to the minute status updates without needing to constantly check with them. This saves time, has improved communication and given an improved sense of autonomy to team members.
The flexibility of the boards means it has uses across our interior design and project management business, from tracking order admin on each project to keeping track of new leads and planning marketing. I have found the customer support to be excellent and there are useful videos available to help get to grips with using it. Even less technologically advanced older team members have loved using it, setting up the status updates with quick click labels has made this so accessible and quick to update. The iphone app also means you can use on the go, for instance a nagging feeling that something has not been ordered or actioned in the middle of the night can be put to rest within seconds - without having to wait until 9am to check in with team members.

Minpunten

Needs someone to be technologically aware/ a bit of effort to set up the boards, however it is so easy to use once put the time in it is definitely worth the initial effort.

I would say the main challenge in our business has been getting the whole team on board to
a change in doing things, however even the most resistant team members have quickly got on board as soon as they have given it a chance.

Daniel
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

My life is in Monday.com

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2022

I started using Monday.com about 5 years ago and never looked back. The more features they add the better this platform becomes. Great support.

Pluspunten

Everything from the customer support to the ability to build API makes Monday.com my go to platform for project management and CRM as well as communication management. My co-workers laugh at how often I reference the things I track in Monday.

Minpunten

Conditional logic in the Form view would be helpful rather than having to use a third party app

Airtable
Todd
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Time to set up, but then very easy to use effectively.

Pluspunten

Customization. Automations. Ease of use once we finished setting it up. Ongoing support and new features.

Minpunten

Can be a steep learning curve during set up.

Copper

Redenen om voor monday sales CRM te kiezen

Customization options and client tracking.

Copper

Redenen om over te stappen op monday sales CRM

Customization and ease of use.
Michael
  • Sector: Chemicaliën

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Monday.com Review

Beoordeeld op 20/4/2022

i love it, it is easy to use, easy to implement and run.

Pluspunten

The ease of implementation and use thereof, you don't need to have an IT department running it.

Minpunten

Need to have more video tutorials explaining features etc.... although its easy to use one can quickly get confused with the amount of boards one sets up. would be great to have a consultant actually do a full demo of the system after understanding what we want to do, to ensure we using it in all its glory

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op monday sales CRM

the ease of implementation and use
Matthew
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Keeping on sales team on track!

Beoordeeld op 20/4/2022

Monday.com allows us to create accurate sales forecasts, track leads and client communications as well as link appropriate documentation. Love how intuitive this platform is!!

Pluspunten

This CRM is a great combination of project management and sales workspace. Highly intuitive and easy to read layouts and project timeline reminders make my days easier!!

Minpunten

Import mapping has given me some trouble. I wish there were visual notifications on the boards when customers respond to campaigns.

Freshsales

Overall easy of use.
Martin
  • Sector: Bouw

Production Software

Amazing and productive!

Pluspunten

We have used Monday for all our Production Tracking for 2 years. We have continually improved it and without a doubt has helped us grow. This year we deployed the CRM and have made the switch from Salesforce to Monday. Its much more user friendly and quicker. The app is much better as well!

Minpunten

I have no strong dislikes. The CRM and app have been amazing.

Emilie
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Does the thinking for you!

Beoordeeld op 25/4/2022

We continue to love our choice to manage all of our workflows on Monday. We've reduced the times that we've said "I sent you an email about that, let me find it" to practically zero. We have "delegated" tiny reminders and handoffs to the Monday.com automations, reducing human oversight. And we love the confetti when a status changes to "done."

Pluspunten

The frameworks the Monday.com offers for CRM, and for pretty much every other business function, are really the visual representation of best practices. Our small team finds that we are able to capture core processes easily, and just as often we learn how to really map out our action plans using the wisdom already baked in to the templates!

Minpunten

There's very little that our team doesn't like. One thing that we're still learning how to use is differentiating how to sort by company or by contact.

Angeles
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Review for Monday Sales CRM

Beoordeeld op 20/4/2022

The biggest benefit is the organization that as a company we are able to have and also to provide the same organization to our clients. Monday is a gamechanger.

Pluspunten

What I like the most about the software is that is user-friendly and there are a lot of resources to actually understand how to use it. The same system can be helpful in so many different ways, it is AWESOME!

Minpunten

My least favorite thing about is the last updates that it had. I don't feel the new layout is a good fit for me, it could be nice that we had the option to use the previous version. Besides that, I dont like that we are not able to tag ourselves when we write updates.