Mailjet

Marketing- en transactionele e-mails met automatisering

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Stephen
Stephen
  • Sector: Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Mailjet works very well as an SMTP service

Beoordeeld op 6/8/2018

Sending large amounts of email from our ecommerce website, both of a transactional and marketing nature, is hard. Mailjet helps make this easier, and helps get our emails to our customers, and consistently offers excellent advice and functionality for making this work better both for us and for our customers.

Pluspunten

The Customer Support is excellent. They are very proactive about identifying delivery issues, and are often introducing new features.

Minpunten

I wish it kept logs longer to help troubleshoot issues after they have happened.

Karen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

MailJEt Review

Beoordeeld op 25/9/2019

Overall, my experience is positive. I wish there was a way to customize image padding (more than what's available, once it's been inputted in. Another function that can use some work would be the spacing between paragraphs. It would be nice to be able to create different spacing within the same text box without all of the text adapting to the same space size. Otherwise, uploading contact lists and creating email templates has been seamless.

Pluspunten

I like that it's easy to use and pretty intuitive for first time users.

Minpunten

What I like least is you can't control the optimization of mobile design, that it'll automatically scale larger or smaller than a phone screen. You can't design for one platform (desktop) without considering how it'll appear on mobile, since it's not mobile optimized.

Overwogen alternatieven

Brevo

Redenen om voor Mailjet te kiezen

Dynamics had limitation in creating rich-media emails.

Overgestapt van

Dynamics 365

Redenen om over te stappen op Mailjet

MailJet had the most bang for your buck.
Richard
Richard

• Klantenondersteuning

Good overall... But, don't try to do too much too early.

Beoordeeld op 10/7/2018

Pluspunten

Mailjet is very easy to setup as long as you have access to your domain DNS settings. I manage DNS through Amazon Route 53 so changes reflect quickly when I needed to verify DNS ownership. Once you confirm ownership, setting up email API is easy, and works instantaneously - as it should.

I started using Mailjet to send out server and website notifications. For this purpose it worked awesome. I had about 20 websites sending notifications out via MailJet and as long as the domain names were verified correctly it worked great. You'll run into problems if don't verify your domain so if you have issues check that first. Mailjet has an easy domain verification tool that will highlight any issues quickly.

For transactional emails and general emails from an email client MailJet worked fantastic - read the cons section for an area of trouble.

Minpunten

Since I had such good success using MailJet for our transactional needs, I started using MailJet a couple months ago to send out periodic marketing emails, it's a native feature within their dashboard so I thought it would be nice to consolidate email providers. Well, very quickly we ran into issues and they temporarily lowered my sending limits.

I was able to quickly provide them with the information they needed and they removed the sending limits after 7-days. From that experience, I limited our use of MailJet as a marketing platform, but recently used them again only to run into the exact same problem. But this time the issue was because of the volume of emails sent - not because of any bounce or SPAM notifications. The suspension this time resulted in a much more complicated process in demonstrating ownership over the list of email under my control.

I don't want to pick on MailJet too much on this subject of marketing emails; they position themselves as a transactional email platform, and for that, they're awesome. I only used MailJet for marketing purposes because they feature it in their dashboard and it's easy to use. But they seem far more strict in their email purposes than say MailChimp which seems to be setup more for marketing/newsletter type emails.

Katerina
Katerina

Mailjet facilitates product management

Beoordeeld op 1/10/2018

In general I like Mailjet. You set up it once and you forget about it because you know that it is running like clockwork. I always recommend it to my colleagues.

Pluspunten

Mailjet is quite easy to set up and use. The latest improvements that were implemented this year make the creation of nice looking emails for different platforms very convenient. User-friendly, colorful and intuitively understandable.

Minpunten

The most irritating thing about Mailjet is when the account is blocked for some reason and you message to the support they just say "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security rules. We unblock your account". They never say what exactly is incorrect with the domain despite the fact that it could help their customer to improve his domain security or change the hosting. Or as another example, when you have just created your account, you may get the message "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security flags. We cannot allow you to use our system." No any other clarification what exactly their security system didn't like. And you have to go to their competitors.

Francois Pascal
Francois Pascal
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

This is the best emailing software I've used to date.

Beoordeeld op 6/7/2023

Pluspunten

Editing, managing and setting up automatic mailings is easy to implement. Even list management is easy to set up.

Minpunten

There are a few bugs from time to time, but nothing serious.

Nessma
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Good value for money

Beoordeeld op 3/7/2023

Mailjet is a good value for money if you're on a budget. It's relatively cheaper than other providers. It offers basic features for an email marketing service. But if you'd like features like automation, testing, templates and usable statistics, you'll the need the premium package which is triple the price.

Pluspunten

The free tier Mailjet offers comes with 200 emails/day, 6000 emails/month. When you upgrade to the essential package, you get up to 50k emails and features like segmentation and email verification for $35/month (10% discount annually.) It's a good value for money if that's what you're looking for.

Minpunten

Free tier doesn't give you enough features to try to determine if this is the right email marketing service for you. You'll eventually have to get at least the essential package to get a full view of what they have to offer.

Jen
Jen
  • Sector: Sportartikelen
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

MailJet better than Most

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2018

Overall, it changed my life for the better. I have a newsletter that I send out to almost 5,000 weekly. Mailjet has earned me new business, makes it EASY to create my newsletter. I haven't mastered segmentation yet, but, out of all the other platforms. Mailjet took me to a higher level with better "reach". I would recommend this to anyone that truly wants to increase their marketing exposure.

Pluspunten

For me, mailjet came in right on time. I had tried Mailchimp, Sendgrid and a few others. I like that you can do more in a quick period of time. The "template maker" is relatively easy to use, to those that are familiar with making on line newsletters. If this is our first time to this rodeo, it will have a slight learning curve, but nothing that will take you out the game. I like that you can add MANY MORE subscribers for a lot less money than the other places

Minpunten

I HATE the "Subscription Boxes", they are NOT user friendly, and you can only do HTML. Someone needs to do these over. They are kinda sucky. Just the entire "subscriber addition" platform needs a do over

Simon
Simon
  • Sector: Voedselproductie

Ecommerce and Mailjet

Beoordeeld op 22/1/2019

Pluspunten

As we have to be sure that all the mails from our store goes to our customers, we did search for an easy solution. Mailjet is easy to configure and very stable. It was very easy to connect Mailjet with our Storesoftware.
In I think 4 Years of using Mailjet we had to contact the support 1 time, they did help us very well.

Minpunten

Okay the backend is sometimes a bit confusing and have to click arround to find the things you are looking for

Jules
Jules

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Professional tool - value for money

Beoordeeld op 25/4/2017

Pluspunten

The website gives me the correct information to set up the connection.
Good support service when neaded.
Fast and reliable.
Usefull statistics and reports to download.

Minpunten

Blocked emails are not always easy to detect what the real reason is.
Sometimes mailjet blocks the email address themselves.
Sometimes the reason is the owner of the email adress, etc.
Not easy to unblock the address that is blocked by mailjet.
There is no control on that, as far as i know.

atul
atul

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I have been using Mailjet since long and haven't found anything better than Mailjet, truly...

Beoordeeld op 27/12/2017

I am in network marketing and this software helped me a lot On daily basis I updates my contacts regarding my new projects without any hassle.Great software ,Keep it up MailJet. Thanks

Pluspunten

I love the the easy n smooth mail sending quality of this software the most but rest of functions and services also awesome like customer support ,Templates,SMTP etc.

Antwoord van Sinch

Hey Atul,
we are glad to hear you are happy with our service! Thank you for taking time to leave a review.

Have a nice day!
The Mailjet Crew

Hamza

Alternative of Mailgun

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2022

Pluspunten

Basically both the company name comes under same firm but having lots of different, if you use mailgun in free trial the deliverability comes to 100% but if you purchase then ratio will be different, however, the same does not happens mailjet, seriously i am using this service with multiple accounts and getting same ratio with it, the good thing is that you can save the template in the panel and modified to get better deliverability . Secondly they providing their own unsubscribe link which help us that there system identified the email address of unsubscribe and removed automatically

Minpunten

One of the cons is to adding payment method every month,as in India RBI has change the policy for online payment

• Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

A very basic service that is seriously lacking in terms of marketing

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2019

To be honest, I used to own the most advanced autoresponder service on the market. It was designed around marketers' needs and did its job to perfection. I sold the company a few years ago and have been operating manually ever since. This is not a good way to run an online business so I searched for an affordable email marketing service and was recommended to try Mailjet.

I even had someone from our local chamber of commerce come to the company to show me how to set it up. That alone should speak volumes about its user unfriendliness because if someone who had developed similar software couldn't understand it, what chance does the common man have?

The fact that they refuse questions from potential customers has to be the icing on the cake. I mean, can you imagine walking into a store and asking a salesman a question about an item you are interested in purchasing, only to receive the reply "Sorry but we only accept questions from existing customers."? It is a shame because I would happily work with them to take their product to an entirely new level.

As things stand, their system is overly complicated and unnecessarily so. It doesn't cost much because it doesn't offer very much.

Pluspunten

When compared to competing services, its pricing is quite competitive.

Minpunten

The interface is far from intuitive, especially if you have used other services in the past.
Much of it does not work as it is supposed to. You can waste a lot of time repeating actions until the system finally reacts.
Server response is incredibly slow.
Most of the most important functions needed to use the system for marketing purposes are missing.
As a potential customer trying the software with a view to becoming a permanent user, you may not contact support. They literally refuse all questions from potential customers!

Antwoord van Sinch

Hello, we are very sorry to hear that you had trouble reaching us. If you need to contact us in the future, you can write to us at [email protected]. We remain open to all comments and we'd be happy to assist you. Best, the Mailjet team.

• Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Outstanding Mailing Management Software

Beoordeeld op 12/3/2019

Pluspunten

MailJet is extremely easy to use and makes the process of generating mailings extremely simple. The UI for generating mailings is intuitive and simple, yet powerful and able to accomodate pretty much anything you'd want to put into an email. I use it generally for doing newsletters to a large group of about 5,000 subscribers.

The overall interface for managing Contacts lists and Campaigns is well done and understandable. Adding and removing subscribers from Contact lists is fairly straightforward and mostly great.

On the rare occasions when I've needed support, they've always been extremely fast and knowledge-able, and solved the issue in short order.

Minpunten

Three things about Contact lists are a bit annoying:
1) There doesn't seem to be any way to automatically remove Unsubscribed Contacts: you have to download them manually, then upload them to remove them.
2) Same thing with Bounced or other Contacts that you discover from the post-Campaign analysis: there's no button to say "Remove these from my Contact List": you must download them, then remove them through the removal interface
3) Errors from uploading new Contacts is a little clunky when there are errors: again it generates a file that you have to download and look at separately. For most errors (duplicate address, typos, invalid format, etc) in the little uploads that I do as part of expanding the list, I'd just like to see the darned things immediately on the screen so that I could either ignore them (i.e. dups) or fix them (typos & invalid format). Only if the errors go beyond some threshold (say more than 10, and it could be user-settable), should it do the file-generate-and-download thing.

Simone

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Mailjet: our choice for transactional emails

Beoordeeld op 7/9/2022

Mailjet helps us delivering hundreds of transtactional and confirmation emails connected to our web projects. It never fails. One of the most reliable providers I have ever met in my career.

Pluspunten

Mailjet offer various plans based on the size of your projects (there is even a fully functional free one for very small projects). It is very easy to set up, it gives you a lot of different choices to setup domain authentication (preventing your emails to become spam). No frills, everything in its right place and always working.
The interface is very clear in order to communicate to developers which data they should use to integrate their software with mailjet email service, and what to do to avoid black listing, spam, etcetera

Minpunten

Sometimes their service for automatic detection of domain owners is blocked by firewalls. Thus you need to be able to edit your domain's DNS setting to authenticate the sender.

Paul

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

We've had multiple problems with Mailjet cutting us off or going down but like the ability to...

Beoordeeld op 14/11/2017

Pluspunten

Ability to search by email address to see the list of emails sent. What's great is that it shows the email subject and status so you can show what was sent, when and when it was delivered.

The hooks are ok

Minpunten

Very manual process to get someone unblocked and can be slow.

If they are blocked, you still get charged for the email. The email doesn't get queued, so it's lost...

We've also had a problem with our server config so that it sent thousands of email requests to an email address that didn't exist (the mx record didn't even exist!!). We didn't receive an alert of this and got charged hundreds of pounds.

We note that with SendGrid we can just click a button to unblock someone. Saves so much time and makes our clients happy. We're considering swapping to be honest; but they don't show the email subject

• Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

So horrible I had to create an account here just to write a review!

Beoordeeld op 25/5/2023

Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Pluspunten

The design / looks were the only positive that I could take. While the product is extremely irritating due to the limited functionality and horrible product thinking, the UI/UX designers have done a good job.

Minpunten

Oh, so much. Here are a few things that it falls short in when compared to other mass emailers:1. Contacts management: You have very limited options in the way you want to upload / edit contacts. The multi-editing options are a joke, and there is no way you can send emails to some contacts in a list instead of all. Also, even to remove a contact from a list, you need to upload a freaking CSV file! I mean, did they never use their own product after creating it?2. The campaign editing options are extremely limited even in a paid version. Glad that I never paid them a buck.3. Creating contact properties is a big pain due to the functionality.4. Their email templates are a joke.5. Extremely limited options when designing emails.

amit
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

This Is Good For begineers

Beoordeeld op 17/7/2022

Pluspunten

The service is good but they block accounts without intimation even we use list cleaning techniques so critical to recover accounts

Minpunten

Pricing is little high and application
Layout is little critical.Some functions doesn't work on slow internet

• Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Support levels unacceptable

Beoordeeld op 15/6/2022

Support is non-existent when it is required. Getting locked out an account leaves nowhere for contact or account resolution.

If your business is depending on such a service, my recommendation it to go elsewhere .

Pluspunten

When Mailjet it working, it works to an acceptable level.

Minpunten

The support is of the lowest standard possible. We have been left high and dry multiple times now. There is zero care factor about resolution and response times are shocking. We spend several thousands per annum and have implemented customers directly with Mailjet also, but is still not of interest to Mailjet.

Prathiksha

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Amazing and powerful email marketing tool!

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2022

With Mailjet email marketing has become very easy for us. The newsletter editor is amazing and helps us build the best ones for our prospects. We are able to track and observe our clients which helps us reach them in a better way. It has also reduced our spam rates. Maintaining contact lists has never been easier. Overall a great experience with the platform.

Pluspunten

The platform is very easy to use and I can build email campaigns quickly and efficiently. It allows multiple team members collaborate which makes it convenient. It's drag and drop feature helps make the email templates better to work with. One of the best feature is that we can track and monitor all the emails sent.

Minpunten

The platform lacks email templates options which could be increased. The pricing is a little expensive compared to other platforms, but the free plan also works pretty good.

Jennifer
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Mailjet review by Jen

Beoordeeld op 1/3/2023

Pluspunten

Email marketing has become more important and actually a necessity. This product works and is easy to use. Customer service dept has knowledgeable people.The Template-based emails are eye catching and eye pleasing.

Minpunten

If there were a rating for mobile compatibility I would rate this product 3/5. The screen display adjusts with every click as if it can't decide on which size to choose. An improper size wouldn't bother me as much as the constant adjustment.

Bhagya

No Change in Shared IP

Beoordeeld op 6/2/2023

Pluspunten

The software is good and easy to use, one can easily understand

Minpunten

Wrong analytics shown while using API or smtp, suppose if you use smtp to your own test email address, if you are sending to 10 email address and if you open only one email address, it will shown around 4 to 5 instead of one. Secondly now a days it was noticed that they are not changing the shared IP, due to which the deliverability of inbox is constantly decreasing and mails are getting to Spam. The issue most probably comes when you use SMTP for sending emails

Michael
Michael
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Be aware: very poor customer support and sales

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2019

Good technical platform, but useless support and sales. Bad / non existent customer sucess management. They really should invest more in there support staff.

Pluspunten

Technical features of platform. Plattform is inuitive

Minpunten

The support is horrible / not existent. They definitly do not understand customer needs. Here is our latest example:

In our last mailing we worked with an older list to re-engage our older subscribers. In this specific campain we had a bounce rate of nearly 19% (which is without a doubt very high). On Friday Night MailJet deactivated our account without any warnings. By today (sunday evening) it is still not reactivated or working.

This is definitly not what I expect from a professional SaaS company where I have a paid subcription.

William
William

frogdog.io loves mailjet!

Beoordeeld op 29/11/2016

Mailjet is our go to solution for deploying emails from webforms. We use mailjet on almost every website we do for our clients who can't or won't provide their own SMTP solution.

Pluspunten

Free! At least for our limited use case.
Simple to setup and confirm new domains or addresses.
Can manage multiple clients' needs through a single mailjet account.

Minpunten

The limitations on the free-tier account are fairly low (200/day), but its free so its hard to complain.

Jessica
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Mailjet Review

Beoordeeld op 21/6/2022

Pluspunten

What I like the most about this software is how easy it is to create templates

Minpunten

What I like the least about this software is the customer service

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I thought it was going to be difficult to setup but it was a breeze!

Beoordeeld op 24/5/2018

The biggest benefit is of course to be able to mass mail without having an issue with getting your own email server liste.

Pluspunten

The thing I like most is that as a service it just works, the end. I have never had any service related issues from Mailjet.

Minpunten

I hate to say nothing but so far I have had no complaints with the product or the service. So far all has been exactly as promised.