Mailjet

Marketing- en transactionele e-mails met automatisering

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Mark
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek

Great mailing platform

Beoordeeld op 28/1/2021

Easy to setup, I like how they instruct you to setup your mailing domain in an optimal way and guide you through the process.

Pluspunten

The overall design of the platform as well as the email builder is one of the best i've seen. It makes it possible for even novice users to design templates and send email campaigns.

Minpunten

Price is a bit high compared to some open source and self hosted options like OemPro but for a SASS product its still pretty good.

Oempro

Redenen om over te stappen op Mailjet

We actually use both for redundancy
Christopher
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Un bon logiciel d'email marketing

Beoordeeld op 3/11/2022

Cela fait plusieurs années que j'utilise Mailjet. Globalement, j'apprécie les services rendus. La solution est efficace et permet de travailler vite et bien, quand on la maitrise.

Pluspunten

J'apprécie la relative simplicité d'utilisation. L'outil d'édition des emails en ligne est efficace, malgré quelques limites. La gestion des listes est facile. Les scénarios sont simples de paramétrage et efficace.J'utilise les serveurs pro de Mailjet et je suis très satisfait du tôt de délivrance des mails.

Minpunten

Je rencontre quelques bugs de temps en temps (parfois à cause d'une mauvaise utilisation de ma part). Le SAV n'est pas réactif. Parfois 72h. Dans un contexte pro, c'est trop long. L'éditeur d'email ne gère pas très bien l'affichage mobile. Il ne permet que de paramétrer l'emailing en version desktop (hormis quelques petits réglages de gestion des colonnes)L

Sendinblue en Mailchimp

Sendinblue en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Mailjet

Le tarif, la version française de l'interface (pas le cas à l'époque chez les concurrents).
Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Online media

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails

Beoordeeld op 3/12/2019

Overall, if you want to send a little bit of email with webhooks and api calls, this will work. If you're sending large scale campaigns, it could ruin your email list size because of the lack of functionality around reengagement campaign parameters.

Pluspunten

The sales people and customer support were very nice. If you were looking to use the free tier or send low volume of emails then MailJet will do the job (ie: in place of MailChimp) however, if you're looking at this v's constantcontact or sendgrid, selligent etc then I would definitely not go with MailJet.

Minpunten

MailJet do not want clients to use them as a databasing tool which means, if you have a segment of users who are engaged and opened 20 times in the last 30 days and you want to get those email addresses to push into facebook to find a look alike audience...you can't. MailJet won't let you get that data.

They also blacklist your softbouncing emails in the background and limit the characters in subject lines.

Selligent

Redenen om voor Mailjet te kiezen

Due to price but wish we hadn't and actually went back to SailThru after 6 months of trying to get MailJet to work properly.

Sailthru

Antwoord van Mailjet Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi - thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to send us an email to [email protected] and we'd be happy to look into your account. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience. Our platform and API is designed to handle higher volumes and as long as our Sending Policy is adhered to, we will be able to address any of your issues. Thanks again, the Mailjet team.

Hamza
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Alternative of Mailgun

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2022

Pluspunten

Basically both the company name comes under same firm but having lots of different, if you use mailgun in free trial the deliverability comes to 100% but if you purchase then ratio will be different, however, the same does not happens mailjet, seriously i am using this service with multiple accounts and getting same ratio with it, the good thing is that you can save the template in the panel and modified to get better deliverability . Secondly they providing their own unsubscribe link which help us that there system identified the email address of unsubscribe and removed automatically

Minpunten

One of the cons is to adding payment method every month,as in India RBI has change the policy for online payment

Joel
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

That's just perfect for email management

Beoordeeld op 14/10/2022

Pluspunten

The API access and the visual email composition

Minpunten

The cost of product compared with another

SendGrid

Redenen om voor Mailjet te kiezen

The visual email composition and reporting
Nicolas

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good mailing solution but not the best

Beoordeeld op 16/11/2022

Support are really good (but not abnswering quickly...). Job are nearly done : mail delivered but some go to SPAM folder because Mailjet server is know as mass mailing solution... Could be used for marketing but probably not interested to transactional email

Pluspunten

this make the job we used for : send mail throught smtp and delivery ASAP

Minpunten

some mails are tagged as spam and so never read by receiver. We can go on next level on MailJet to have private IP but price is no more interesting compared on other competitors with more reputation

Claudio

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

tieni traccia delle email importanti

Beoordeeld op 24/10/2022

Pluspunten

Mailjet è un ottima piattaforma per l'invio di email. Personalmente lo utilzzo per l'invio di email transazionali. L'invio delle email viene garantito praticamente al 100% ed è possibile tenere traccia di ogni singolo invio controllandone lo stato e l'avvenuta ricezione e apertura.Otiima anche la possibilità della creazione di sub-account.

Minpunten

Bisogna fare molta attensio che le mail non siano inviate ad utenti sbagliati perchè si rischia che l'account venga bloccato.

Arika
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A budget tool with limited features

Beoordeeld op 27/10/2022

Mailjet is a platform for startups and smaller companies that cannot afford expensive marketing automation tools. Mailjet offers a decent number of service at a pocket friendly pricing plans.

Pluspunten

1. Has multiple plans to suit companies with lower budget2. Helps you verify email address of leads before broadcasting emails3. You can also do A/B testing using Mailjet

Minpunten

1. Live chat feature is missing. So you cannot get instant solution for your problems2. Email auto-response fails at time

Jérémy
  • Sector: Internet
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Un outil de campagnes d'emailing simple et performant

Beoordeeld op 5/11/2022

Pluspunten

Pouvoir gérer ses campagnes en toute simplicité ! Créations de bases d'abonnés, création de campagne d'email, gestion des campagnes et des envois... Tout est simple avec Mailjet si bien que je recommande très souvent la plate-forme à mes clients.

Minpunten

On pourrait souhaiter un outil plus simple pour la création des mails, mais cela reste un détail.

Fabien
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Newsletters webmarketing

Beoordeeld op 27/10/2022

Pluspunten

Perfect for quickly laying out marketing newsletters with drag and drop, possibility of making automations, management of lists...

Minpunten

it works fine, maybe some layout options are missing on the drag and drop

Ben
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Transactional Email That Covers 90% Of Use Cases

Beoordeeld op 12/11/2019

MailJet has been a drop in replacement for Madrill. It has been more than adequate for all of my transactional emailing needs.

Pluspunten

After using MailJet as a replacement for Mandrill for the last 2 years, I can fully recommend it. I use it for transactional email and I can send 6000 per month on the free tier. More than enough for my use case. I like the templates and templating language. Setting up sender domains and authenticating them is a doddle. Using the API is also painless with the excellent API documentation.

Minpunten

The only thing I dislike is that there are almost too many options. This isn't a bad thing per se, but I have probably only used about 25% of the available tools/reporting etc. I also have no need for the campaign tools and would prefer it if Mailjet only concentrated on transactional emails.

SendGrid en Mailgun

Redenen om voor Mailjet te kiezen

Mandrill stopped having a free tier

Redenen om over te stappen op Mailjet

It was simple to set up first time
James
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Works great! Easy to Use! Very Reliable!

Beoordeeld op 30/9/2019

My overall experience with Mailjet is that it is excellent software. It is easy to use, it just works, it's easy to set up, it provides awesome verification of my mail reaching its destination, I will continue to be a happy Mailjet user for years to come.

Pluspunten

I appreciate Mailjet for a couple of reasons. The first and most important is reliability. My E-mails always get sent out, and they always reach their destination. Mailjet is careful about preventing users from using it as a spam gateway, which means it has a good reputation which means that other companies and servers do not block Majiljet which means that my mail gets sent out properly. The second thing I love most about Mailjet is how easy it is to set up. When I went to set it up, the configuration was simple, and it started to work quickly. I also love Mailjet because it has a useful dashboard that allows me to check and ensure that my E-mail did get sent out and reached its intended recipient. That leaves me never wondering whether my message was received or not.

Minpunten

What I appreciate least about this software is that there have been limitations placed on my account which limits how many E-mails I can send out within a specific period of time. While I have never reached the limit, or even really approached the limit as far as I am aware, and I am aware it is to ensure that spam is not sent out, I still felt that the limitation was not necessary and although I continue to happily use the software, and will continue to do so, this would probably continue to be my least favorite aspect of using Mailjet.

Alexandra
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A good software but with some flaws

Beoordeeld op 30/6/2021

So far, given we can fix the issues in connecting to our custom domain, we are satisfied. With some reservations mentioned above.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that Mailjet has a very clear UI- and it is easy to find and craft new campaigns. They have also been one of the very first email systems to be GDPr compliant- and hence on my radar for very long. We had an account since 2019, but only recently started to consider automating our emails. The trial limit for daily emails is generous too.

Minpunten

However, there are some issues. Connecting our domain was problematic, and email automation is only available to premium users. This should be available to free users as well, maybe limiting the free daily emails at the same time. It takes time to think automation processes through, and 30 days trial might be too little to decide whether the system is right for a user or not. I at least take time to properly test a software.

MailerLite en Drip

Redenen om voor Mailjet te kiezen

I used Mailchimp ages ago, and did not like their UI.

Cheaper than Drip, More free emails than MailerLite, and GDPR compliant
Mary Ellen
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Solid Product, Workflow/Automation still needs some work

Beoordeeld op 22/10/2019

The platform has gotten much better over the years. We have the bronze subscription and for the price it is really worth it.

Pluspunten

The ability to design your own emails from a template or simply drop in HTML has been great for our company. The email builder is pretty easy to use and emails look decent across all mobile and desktop platforms.

Minpunten

We started using the workflow/automation feature when it was in its beta phase. We needed to be able to add a user into a contact list and then have emails sent automatically. Creating a workflow is incredibly tedious. I had all the emails I already wanted to use from when I previously had to manually send them to contact lists each day. But for some reason mailjet wouldn't let me use emails from my campaigns in the workflow. I had to recreate every single email as a template in the workflow/automation section to be able to add it to a new workflow. I was able to just copy and paste the HTML, but it was still such a time consuming process. If I could just drag and drop already used campaign emails into a workflow that would make so much more sense.

aj

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best free email smtp provider

Beoordeeld op 22/8/2020

We've implemented Mailjet on our clients that needs more customization in marketing emails.

Pluspunten

Mailjet offers more free emails than its closes competitor Mailgun. Mailgun has its own perks but if you want more emails per month go for Mailjet. 200 per day vs 1000+ a month for Mailgun. Mailjet wins when it comes to marketing emails.

Minpunten

Can't easily add/remove members in a mailing list. No DKIM off the bat.

Mailgun

Better customer support

Sendinblue
Kenneth
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

Best Value Out There

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2019

Pluspunten

The software is easy to use and I can prepare a "mailing" fairly quickly with templates that I've set up for various types of occasions. The price is very reasonable and the reports are fantastic. I'm able to reach my target markets better when I download the reports and track who opens and "clicks" through my messages.

Minpunten

Everything is great. I wish that there could be more templates for the emails to give me more "looks" when I do "mailings"

Redenen om over te stappen op Mailjet

Price was far better. In addition, MailChimp charges based on size of mailing list. I'd rather be charged by number of emails that I send out. My current package is perfect for my needs at a reasonable price.
Katerina

Mailjet facilitates product management

Beoordeeld op 1/10/2018

In general I like Mailjet. You set up it once and you forget about it because you know that it is running like clockwork. I always recommend it to my colleagues.

Pluspunten

Mailjet is quite easy to set up and use. The latest improvements that were implemented this year make the creation of nice looking emails for different platforms very convenient. User-friendly, colorful and intuitively understandable.

Minpunten

The most irritating thing about Mailjet is when the account is blocked for some reason and you message to the support they just say "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security rules. We unblock your account". They never say what exactly is incorrect with the domain despite the fact that it could help their customer to improve his domain security or change the hosting. Or as another example, when you have just created your account, you may get the message "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security flags. We cannot allow you to use our system." No any other clarification what exactly their security system didn't like. And you have to go to their competitors.

Pashminu
  • Sector: Omroepen

Good value for money

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2019

Overall, I am very much glad to have a pocket friendly marking too.

Pluspunten

It is easy to get started with all the options and the best feature is to schedule the emailers. Also, the reports are good enough for normal email marketing.

Minpunten

There should be a feature to show the click heat map, that would be helpful is getting better insights on writing the emailer content and links etc.

It was too expensive

Cost factor above all.
Melanie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Longtime fan and user for years.

Beoordeeld op 2/4/2018

Allows 3rd party applications to send email without having to open up security on mail servers, and does so with ease.

Pluspunten

MailJet is targeted more at being used for email marketing, but it is the perfect solution for 3rd party applications that require SMTP service but for one reason or another an organization cannot use their own mail server. (Also allows tracking for those 3rd party app mailings if you want to get fancy.) It's been my go to through several employment changes where I always end up needing it for one thing or another, and I've recommended to clients many times over.

The support is always fantastic as well - they've always been responsive and on top of things, even when I was only using a free account. This has made them the first SMTP service I think of, always.

Minpunten

The only real challenge I've faced was that the API keys can sometimes be too long for older applications. (And some poorly built ones.) This is not really a fault of MailJet -- the longer API keys make for better security, but it can just be a roadblock sometimes. (MailJet support is right on the case for it though.)

In the years I've been using it (I think I first discovered them 4 or 5 years ago - not exactly sure how long, I've experienced an outage or two. Frustrating when it happens, but then any internet service is subject to that from time to time.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Outstanding Mailing Management Software

Beoordeeld op 12/3/2019

Pluspunten

MailJet is extremely easy to use and makes the process of generating mailings extremely simple. The UI for generating mailings is intuitive and simple, yet powerful and able to accomodate pretty much anything you'd want to put into an email. I use it generally for doing newsletters to a large group of about 5,000 subscribers.

The overall interface for managing Contacts lists and Campaigns is well done and understandable. Adding and removing subscribers from Contact lists is fairly straightforward and mostly great.

On the rare occasions when I've needed support, they've always been extremely fast and knowledge-able, and solved the issue in short order.

Minpunten

Three things about Contact lists are a bit annoying:
1) There doesn't seem to be any way to automatically remove Unsubscribed Contacts: you have to download them manually, then upload them to remove them.
2) Same thing with Bounced or other Contacts that you discover from the post-Campaign analysis: there's no button to say "Remove these from my Contact List": you must download them, then remove them through the removal interface
3) Errors from uploading new Contacts is a little clunky when there are errors: again it generates a file that you have to download and look at separately. For most errors (duplicate address, typos, invalid format, etc) in the little uploads that I do as part of expanding the list, I'd just like to see the darned things immediately on the screen so that I could either ignore them (i.e. dups) or fix them (typos & invalid format). Only if the errors go beyond some threshold (say more than 10, and it could be user-settable), should it do the file-generate-and-download thing.

Danielle
  • Sector: Consumentenelektronica
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Beoordeeld op 12/3/2019

This works really well for what I need. It is easy to use and easy to train people not so tech savvy to use as well. Aside from the cons above, I have had a great time updating content. I do with the help people we a little more helpful. When I had a problem in that the emails we saying "sent" but nothing was being received - they told me it was my problem and there was nothing they could do. - That may be the case, but there are nicer ways of saying this. I had already checked my email spam and the head spam blocker and nothing was there from mailjet. I ended up having to send out a link to the online version that I had pulled off of a previous test email. That all being said, I still continue to use the program as it is easy to manage and provides nice stats.

Pluspunten

I like the amount of flexibility you have at the free level. I like the ease of dragging and dropping content to add or reposition. I like that it saves as a work in progress and you can go back and review old newsletters. I also like the detailed insight and stats.

Minpunten

That you can't move multiple sections at once. For example, I wish you could highlight a text box and an image at the same time and move them around together to relocate content. I also wish you could add dividers between vertical columns. If you have a 3 column section, I would like to divide with a line between. I wish there was a calendar feature as well to help with showcasing dates and events.

Simone

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Mailjet: our choice for transactional emails

Beoordeeld op 7/9/2022

Mailjet helps us delivering hundreds of transtactional and confirmation emails connected to our web projects. It never fails. One of the most reliable providers I have ever met in my career.

Pluspunten

Mailjet offer various plans based on the size of your projects (there is even a fully functional free one for very small projects). It is very easy to set up, it gives you a lot of different choices to setup domain authentication (preventing your emails to become spam). No frills, everything in its right place and always working.
The interface is very clear in order to communicate to developers which data they should use to integrate their software with mailjet email service, and what to do to avoid black listing, spam, etcetera

Minpunten

Sometimes their service for automatic detection of domain owners is blocked by firewalls. Thus you need to be able to edit your domain's DNS setting to authenticate the sender.

Sahar
  • Sector: Kleding en mode
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

For the price, Mailjet is near perfect

Beoordeeld op 30/12/2021

The Mailjet template creator is easy to use if you have any experience using other template creators. Love how they include "saved sections" in the template creator for ease of creation. Mailjet has strict rules for anti-spam measures and that's a good thing. The majority of my emails do get delivered. For the frequency of our newsletters, Mailjet is perfect for our company. For transactional emails, we use Marsello because of its vast segment properties.

Pluspunten

Picking a mail software is extremely stressful since most companies will charge you an arm and a leg when your list grows. Mailjet is the most value-driven software for medium-sized businesses.

Minpunten

If you want to segment at all, you have to upgrade to higher payment tiers. After testing their segment tiers, I wasn't too impressed by the options, so I downgraded it.

Constant Contact, Sendinblue, SendGrid en Omnisend

Redenen om voor Mailjet te kiezen

Mailchimp has gotten so much more expensive over the years.

Pranab

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great for sending outbound transactional email

Beoordeeld op 30/9/2019

Used mailjet within our Django based web app.

Pluspunten

Hassle-free and fair limits on the free plan, with well-priced upgrades for running specific campaigns. Great deliverability as well.

Minpunten

Couldn’t find a way to see what unverified email addresses were being tried on our account as sender addresses (so we couldn’t fix those wrong outbound email addresses)

Zoho Mail en Mailchimp

Pricing.
Mauro
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great service at reasonable prices

Beoordeeld op 3/3/2020

The problem of spam definitively solved, integration in the servers very fast, excellent

Pluspunten

I solved the spam problem without large configurations, thanks to their fully qualified servers. It was what I needed

Minpunten

I would love to have the option to pay for the service annually and not only monthly, obviously prepaid