Octopus CRM

Lead generation and management software

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Ryan
  • Sector: E-learning

Scaled Meaningful Connections, a Partnership Maker's Dream CRM

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2020

From the trial, to support Q&A, and through to the purchase of the OctopusCRM I have had no complaints and I've have already recommended it to several friends. I highly recommend this product.

Pluspunten

The past 3 months of using Octopus has quadrupled my connections. I've paid "expert LinkedIn" consultants far more to achieve far less. Octopus automated messaging once connected went a long way to warming up leads prior to the first initial call.

From what I've discovered there is no better, less expensive, way to automate connections and communications on LinkedIn.

Minpunten

One feature I would like to see added is the ability to further filter a list once the list is imported to Octopus. In order to reach out to the most appropriate contacts it is important to filter out unnecessary outreach and get more "shots on goal".

Toufik
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Octopus the best afordable CRM

Beoordeeld op 12/6/2020

Mass mailing with personalization of emails

integration with Sales navigator and Discovering org

Minpunten

Could be nice to have a kind of an easy transfer and duplication mode from our old CRM

Dynamics 365

Redenen om voor Octopus CRM te kiezen

Do not have the capacity to synchronize with Linkedin in for eg

Overgestapt van

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2022

Pluspunten

Being able to send LinkedIn connections and a follow-up message on autopilot

Minpunten

The message personalization is limited and you can only send one follow-up message.

Joe
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Octopus crm

Beoordeeld op 7/8/2022

I will not recommend it at all. Not user friendly

Pluspunten

Best thing about this software is the KPIs and the categorization that has for stats performance

Minpunten

The worst thing about it cant do specific templates and the worst when to close a ticket, many things system force to go through before closing or resolving. Resolving tickets stays for days in the pool that doesnt make any sense to keep them there.

Jira
Ian
  • Sector: Human Resources

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Simple product and great value for money.

Beoordeeld op 19/7/2022

Overall it is a very straightforward product and if the developers can improve the workflow it should attract a good user base, very well priced.

Pluspunten

Works with LinkedIn to leverage your contacts and gain new leads.

Minpunten

The campaigns facility could do with being revamped to make it easier to use.

Tyler
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

Total game changer

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2020

LinkedIn is the only social platform that my company uses on a daily basis. When I found Octopus it was a total game changer. It has given me more time to grow my business and make me lots of money. Just to be candid I have about 15 clients and over half of them were because of Octopus.

Pluspunten

I love that it runs in the background and it gives me time to focus on other things all while growing my business.

Minpunten

It would be great to have a like or comment section.

HubSpot Marketing Hub en Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Octopus CRM

It was the right timing and the getting started videos were easy to understand.
Michelle

A MUST HAVE tool

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2020

I am super happy. I have increased my network by over 500 and have set 20+ appointments

Pluspunten

I love how you can manage your messaging on several different levels to make each message you send personal and relevant

Minpunten

The set up can be somewhat confusing - the language can be

Jason
  • Sector: Vermogensbeheer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Love the software and the customer service and attention is awesome!

Pluspunten

Ease of use, ease of implementation, customer support quickly helps when necessary.

Minpunten

The training videos could be a little better. Perhaps it would be a good idea to make shorter videos?

Roman
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

In overall, I`m pretty much satisfied with the quality of services Octopus team provides me...

Beoordeeld op 26/6/2020

I really don`t know what to say apart from that - it`s simply a solid and reliable, not overpriced tool for my marketing needs which makes the work done.

Pluspunten

Good balance between the number of functions available and ease of their usage(There just enough functions available and they are all quite accessible for understanding).

Minpunten

I`d like to have some advanced tutorials, strategies perhaps on how to utilize the CRM in a better, more productive way.

Cathy
  • Sector: Vermogensbeheer
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Application moins intuitive

Beoordeeld op 20/9/2022

Pluspunten

La base du CRM est respecté, mais j'ai trouvé l'application plus difficile à utiliser que d'autres du même genre.

Minpunten

J'ai trouvé l'application plus difficile à utiliser que d'autres du même genre.

Terry
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

Absolutely the best!

Beoordeeld op 2/6/2020

I've tried many other LinkedIn CRM products and I was never happy with any of them until I discovered Octopus. I started with the free trial. I was so impressed on Day 1 of the trial that I knew I was going to become a customer. I opted for the annual option.

I was able to grow my connections from around 1,000 to well over 3,400 (as of this review) in less than a couple months. And I was able to engage in actual conversations that have led to product demos, trials, and a few purchases of our SaaS platform that sells for over five figures.

Anyone that says you cannot generate sales on LinkedIn is wrong. The reason "they" are wrong is because "they" don't have a connection, awareness, engagement, conversion system in place. Octopus helps automate a lot of that process. But you still need to understand your audience and how to solve their problems.

Pluspunten

The ease of use and the ability to create campaign flows.

Minpunten

It's not really a con. But it would be nice to pre-populate campaigns and set times for them to launch. However, you are required to be logged into LinkedIn and when Octopus runs, it opens a new tab. So I understand why it can't be set up for a future run date. But it sure would be nice!

Glen
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great product for making targeted connections on LinkedIn

Beoordeeld op 12/6/2020

This is helping me to build a really good database of targeted connections. Means my marketing messages i put out on LinkedIn are getting in front of significant numbers of my key targets. I have managed to add more than 2000 new connections in a very short time, and it is helping me to increase my success rate as many people see me connected to their peers. I have seen my acceptance rate hit close to 60% some days - thats another 60 connections added in a single day - AUTOMATICALY. I need to add that these are first time connection requests that are being successful - on my first time reaching out to them - 60% of peope connect. It's incredible.

Pluspunten

It is easy to build a target list and then just chip away at it each day automatically. It also automatically stops me from doing too much and raising flags with LinkedIn. I am sending 100 connecrtions a day and having a success rate of >30%

Minpunten

The ability to easily manage and export to a mass mailing system. It would also be really handy if all of the contacts data fields available from LinkedIn were grabbed - Phone number etc where available.

Jonathan
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent capabilities for the price

Beoordeeld op 12/6/2020

Once I watched the training videos and played around a little I quickly mastered this system. Great experience. Highly recommend for the busy professional who wants to streamline their LinkedIn efforts.

Pluspunten

Absolutely excellent at what it does. Saving search results and queuing for future connection campaigns, customized/dynamic messaging, visit management and even exporting contact data. All the features most of us want for a fraction of the price.

Minpunten

Setting up funnels and understanding how contacts are moved/forwarded through each step took a few tries to really understand. I’d like to see a little more control over this process. I can’t seem to separate any connection requests that were ignored and this would be nice for follow up (it may exist and I just don’t know how to use it yet).

A HUGE improvement could be made with some logic operators for messaging. Such as
IF <contact> HAS <volunteer/charity> INSERT <dynamic text with name of charity>.

Result =. <message text> + “it’s so cool that you support <charity organization>, I love their mission”

Many other applications for basic logic and expanded dynamic field insertion.

Frank

Perfect for contact

Beoordeeld op 26/6/2020

Built multiple sales funnels and have closed several agents for recruiting to my company

Pluspunten

Great tool allows you to quickly and efficiently connect to LinkedIn users in a mass scale. Also allows you to create a targeted sales funnel with in seconds

Minpunten

Cvs file download doesn’t include the contacts phone nor email

LinkedIn Jobs

Redenen om over te stappen op Octopus CRM

Ease of use and execution
Andres
  • Sector: Human Resources

A great help

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2020

As a recruiter, it is very important for me to be able to send a large number of messages or add many specific contacts. It helped me a lot in achieving a higher volume of sent messages, which improved my candidate sourcing process. It is very easy to use, and that is very important

Pluspunten

This tool helped me a lot in the growth of my LinkedIn network. It would be very useful to have personalization tools in message sending

Minpunten

it would be very useful to add search functions that LinkedIn free does not provide, as well as customization in the automation of sending messages

Rick

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Occasionally something too good to be true actually is real

Beoordeeld op 17/6/2020

Great value. Best benefit/$$ of any app I use.
If you need a LinkedIn prospecting/communication tool just try it. The free trial is full featured.

Pluspunten

This is going to look like a shill. All five stars and 10/10 recommendations but this app is great. It’s 1/5 the cost of competitive products I evaluated and it had a free trial so I dove in. Everything works as promised. I particularly like the export capabilities. It’s way easier to get prospect info out of Octopus than LinkedIn. #1 tool in my prospecting toolbox

Minpunten

The only con is their support is in Europe (Poland?) so for North American users there is a bit of a delay if you have questions. However their videos are excellent and plentiful so it’s unlikely you will ever need help.

Ovidiu
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

Great product for LinkedIn automation

Beoordeeld op 6/2/2021

Octopus CRM is our favorite tool when it comes to lead generation on LinkedIn and the overall experience with it is really good.

Pluspunten

What I like about Octopus that it's very simple to learn, understand and use. Also, they have a great customer support team, always ready to give a hand. Very nice people always over-delivering, they are great and this makes Octopus CRM even better.

Minpunten

I use Octopus CRM daily for more than a year and what I have noticed is that they don't really update their products, which is a great product but there is always room for improvement.

Nicola
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the best if not the best CRM for LinkedIn

Beoordeeld op 17/6/2020

I like it a lot for a CRM especially the ease of use and automation when it comes to connected and sending messages on LinkdIn. A good part of my business comes from LinkdIn and this software cuts my time in half!

Pluspunten

Simplicity and automation is key is what makes this software work great.

Minpunten

Maximum 1000 searches not a fan about that. It should be unlimited because I have over 10k followers.

Pablo
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Octopus does what they promesss

Beoordeeld op 14/9/2021

I was looking for an affordable and simple way to mass prospecting Linkedin. Octopus is a very good short-term option. It is not precisely a CRM, but it helps a lot to keep track of your prospecting efforts.

Pluspunten

Octopus meets the expectations of what they offer: automatize four things when prospecting Linkedin: Connect, Message, Visit and Endorse. It really simple, no training needed, in few minutes one can start prospecting.

Minpunten

Limited flexibility to edit pipelines and prospects labeling

PhantomBuster

Redenen om voor Octopus CRM te kiezen

Costs

Price and simplicity
Javier
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I had used other softwares

Beoordeeld op 26/6/2020

Its been good but i am wanting the features i mentioned above as this would make it easier for us to use

Pluspunten

the ability to be able to engage more with the prospects by being able to insert things like their title, company and even endorse their skills

Minpunten

I dont like how you have to mannually go to each message and select how many you want to send.

It would be a massive massive improvement if you could set a delay on when the message sent and therefore have the whole funnel completely automated For example step send connection. Step 2 send 3 days later. Step 5 send 3 days later etc.

That would be fantastic....you can do this automation on other software

The second thing would be really good if you could group all steps under one funnel. This would make it really easy to split test and create seperate funnels .

You would have a really valuable CRM and would be a fetaure i would pay extra for.

Henrique

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Totally recommend for outbound approach

Beoordeeld op 17/6/2020

Software is great. Whoever is not using it is wasting time.

Pluspunten

Works best when you use it with a friendly approach versus being the annoying sales person. I send 100 requests a day and get about 30 in return.

Minpunten

I wish there was way that the data would stay saved even after I've cleared the processed contacts. I have to delete those lists so that I can forward new contacts to other lists (without duplicating).

Jenna
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

If you need to make connections in a new field, this is the way

Beoordeeld op 12/6/2020

I have really enjoyed the program and wish I had learned about this years ago when I was starting out in the sales world.

Pluspunten

I liked the fact that you could quickly and easily identify your targets then send them personalized messages with merged fields.

Minpunten

I wish you could merger more of the info into the messaging and the drip emails were easier to set up. I would also like to be able to download all of the data from one place to review.

Stephen
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

Fantastic Tool for LinkedIn Outreach

Beoordeeld op 17/6/2020

5 Star Software. Lots of Value, and an user-friendly interface.

Pluspunten

I have used numerous LinkedIn tools to connect with users and send personalized messages but none of them come close to Octopus. I love how the interface acts as a CRM and stores who you've sent messages to and what the message says. It helps out tremendously with my outreach and automating repetitive tasks.

Minpunten

The flow of the automation could be a little more easily defined, but nonetheless, it works great!

Miguel

Octopus CRM Review

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2020

Pluspunten

I loved how easy it was to import profiles and connect with people. I have not had one problem using this software nor any negative effects on my LinkedIn profile. With other softwares, I have had problems on my account. I also love being able to create campaigns that you can set up to connect, message, and follow up with people!

Minpunten

There wasn't anything I didn't like about using the software!

Hanne

Better practices

Beoordeeld op 18/6/2020

My overall experience has been very good, except for those details that I think would make the lead attraction work process even easier and more controlled from start to finish.

What I would most like is to have an option where I can configure the time that I give to wait for each process of the campaign until launching the next one.
THAT WOULD MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Pluspunten

What I liked the most is the ease of automating and the personal nature of each of its processes. It has allowed me to increase my number of contacts greatly and in an optimized way.

Minpunten

I think my strongest suggestion would be if there was a calendar that would allow me to see the progress of each of my campaigns from the different buyer people, and take my programming on a scheduled basis so as not to get lost along the way.
Another detail is that suddenly I have not been able to link the process follow-up. "Presentation, thanks for connecting, corporate mail, farewell" in a simple way.