OneHash CRM

4,6 (53)
Schrijf een review!
Een toonaangevende FaaS (FOSS+SaaS)

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Manmeet Singh
Manmeet Singh
  • Sector: Industriële automatisering

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

OneHash connects all departments of my business

Beoordeeld op 21/5/2022

CRM , Accounts and Dispatch Documentation

CRM , Accounts and Dispatch Documentation

Pluspunten

OneHash is a unique platform which provides connectivity to all departments of my business . It has helped everyone to stay connected , the workflows are now very smooth and everyone is loving it .

Minpunten

The implementation takes time , as there are few videos , however there are lot of help files available to do the setup . The customer support team is very interactive and helps you in real time to setup everything

Hi Manmeet,

Thank you for such a wonderful review.

Vinayak
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Time to change to OneHash

Beoordeeld op 13/11/2021

Exceptionally well, no complaints so far. We get help / support on holidays too.

Pluspunten

Very good, fast and easy to use. Having lots of features which we cannot list here (everything). Best for a startup. For the given price AWESOME deal.
Pro
Full package, no restrictions
Highly customizable & scalable
Quick, accurate & kind and accurate support team
Fast response host server, no lag at all

Minpunten

Self-implemented but easy to do so
Only Chat and Email support (But very quick support)

Overwogen alternatieven

Vtiger CRM en Zoho CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op OneHash CRM

We wanted to scale to a higher level with more team members, we were looking for a change from Dolibarr to other. We tried OneHash, working very well to our requirements (i.e. Trading, Manufacturing and Service as well) without any restrictions

Antwoord van OneHash

Dear Vinayak, thanks for sharing your experience and for leaving such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved our product.We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in everyday. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Chris
  • Sector: Voedselproductie
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Good for the Money

Beoordeeld op 30/9/2022

Overall, I can manage to write up some nice Delivery notes, although I cannot easily make changes to any of the forms. Making changes to any item is frustrating as the changes do not follow to the BOM's. Which means more work. Making any changes are difficult, even as the administrator.

Pluspunten

This is an entery level WMS, it allows access to multiple areas concern for manufacturing purposes as well as inventory management. The training modules are nice to help out with learning the software.

Minpunten

It is not as easy as some programs for making changes to reports. There are reports that I would like to have such as the ability to review cost of ingredients over time. Second, I would like to have customer profiles for that could have individualized product costs. This would also include time limits for the costs. As of right now that is not something that can be done. Changing an item is difficult, you have to not make the product not default, you are unable to inactivate the product if it is used in another product. Duplicate, make the changes and then it changes the label. Afterwards you need to change all of your product BOM's with the same process. It would be nice to print out the BOM's for each product to give to the employee to write on batch number so that they can be processed accordingly. Why is there a point system? It seems illogical to even have one, as there is no prize to being the one with the most points. Lastly, it seems to have multiple layers of save and submit. Can there be both buttons in which you could save or if everything is done a submit button is there to save and submit?

Hossam
  • Sector: Landbouw

The Most Value for money ERP

Beoordeeld op 9/5/2022

Pluspunten

very simple user interface and routing between pages is very fast

Minpunten

You will need a while to understand the system and how it is connected to each other

Hi Hossam,

Thank you for your warm words.

Thomas
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

A Solid CRM Option

Beoordeeld op 29/9/2022

Overall my experience was positive. The platform is fairly easy to use and it looks like it would have been ably to accomplish everything I wanted. Unfortunately, a last-minute decision was made to go with another platform that the rest of the team was familiar with that was slightly cheaper.

Don't overlook OneHash, I think you'll be happy with it.

Pluspunten

I really like OneHash's feature stack - I was looking for a replacement for a much more expensive CRM platform (you can probably guess the one) and this one was a very high contender. It's sleek and fairly easy to use. Don't overlook this one.

Minpunten

There's really not much I can say in the way of negatives. You'll likely get what you're looking for out of a CRM with OneHash.

Overwogen alternatieven

HubSpot Marketing Hub, ActiveCampaign en Pipedrive

Redenen om over te stappen op OneHash CRM

I ended up doing free trials with all of these products. OneHash was a good competitor.

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your fantastic review. Feel free to reach us on our chat/support portal if you any queries or concerns.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Good sofware for CRM

Beoordeeld op 4/5/2023

A good tool in managing CRM, technical support is constantly available, we recommend it for companies of different activities and sizes.

Pluspunten

A good program for managing CRM operations. Using this program, sales operations can be managed and deals tracked. It is useful in monitoring invoices and in issuing and tracking reports. It also helps in managing e-mail campaigns.

Minpunten

The price of the program is a little high, it needs training at the beginning of use, it is difficult to make changes to its elements.

Pradeep
  • Sector: Meubels
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

"User Friendly software - compared to other ERP application"

Beoordeeld op 7/1/2022

My overall experience was good, because I was a new user of this. Apart of that I have learned lots of new things in this software and it is very easy to learn. My best experience is with this software, that was customer support service.

Pluspunten

I like in this software is overall design, working conditions & linking process is best. And one more thing, we can customized this software basis of our requirements. It is the best thing in this software.

Minpunten

In this software have one major issue is foam design. There are only 12 columns in front of page. But as per my experience Onehash team should think about on this. if I would be developer of Onehash then I will provide at least 20 columns in single form page. Because in manufacturing companies have lots of data at time of order punching.

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for opting our implementation support and being one of our valued customer. We will definitely look into the feasibility of having more columns on front page.

Prashanth

One Hash is All in One

Beoordeeld op 3/11/2023

Pluspunten

It has seamless communication and real time communication. It has made our lives easy for the Issue part of our company.

Minpunten

Learning takes time & also navigation is difficult to understand initially

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Affordable and Compatible CRM

Beoordeeld op 7/3/2023

Best CRM for financial services

Best CRM for financial services

Pluspunten

Price, data management, compliances, customer onboarding and support.

Minpunten

Interface could be better. Rest is fine.

Osama
Osama
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Fine detailed online CRM for several industries

Beoordeeld op 3/10/2022

It is a polished product covering all the small details. The system is fast and has a clean attractive look. The support was not helpful in fixing the problems. I hope they provide better support.

Pluspunten

We used OneHash for setting up a learning institute. It was fast and able to setup many options like semester, teachers, grades, and students. I t also provides a login for the students to access their information like grades and syllabus. It covers all the steps in setting up and a clean and professional school. It also has other industry setups like manufacturing and retail.

Minpunten

I could not get the self attendance option for the students to work correctly. I contacted support. They could not help. I think if they provide better support and some videos on how to setup up the attendance system they would get more customers.

Amit
  • Sector: Vertalingen en lokalisatie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

OneHash Review, May 2022

Beoordeeld op 5/5/2022

With OneHash, we are expecting to use it as one stop solution for everything apart from our e-commerce site operations, whether it is CRM, Production management, Quality and Feedback management, Email management, KnowledgeBase, Finance/ Accounting management, to name major few. We have been able to get some benefits from CRM, Feedback and Email, but yet to use it at optimized level.

Pluspunten

1. Public webform facility, which post a good training a non-technical person can also use.
2. Module/ DocType based approach for each and every activity is unique, and that helps user to have a good control over customization options.
3. Sequential process driven mechanism can be used to optimize the productivity/ output, if designed strategically.
4. Almost every module has it's own custom facility like Listing, Dashboard, Reports and auto-notification facility.

Being so vast on module level and built on a unique concept of DocType, it also makes it sometimes complex to work on. We have integrated it with our small e-commerce site, which took us time more than expected, to understand the system architecture and API call relation before development.

Minpunten

Facilities related to ease of customization and custom field types must be improved. The unique USP of the software "Module/ DocType based approach" is also one of the major critical aspect, which needs to be improved as it creates problem with creating bridges between external systems or few times even in internal modules.

Hi Amit,

Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely work on it and will try to get a 5*.

Noel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One hash CRM

Beoordeeld op 7/10/2021

Lo considero excelente, particularmente que si no sabes como hacer algo te brindan buen soporte. También si deseas integrar funciones u otros el euro está dispuesto a ayudar a hacerlo costomizado.

Pluspunten

Puedo manejar los clientes, productos, y facturación en un solo lugar

Minpunten

Puede ser un poco complicado de entender al principio si deseas integrar muchos opciones que tiene. La parte de contabilidad cero es lo más complejos.

Antwoord van OneHash

Thankyou so much! We work hard to meet expectations like yours and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Abhijeet
  • Sector: Machinebouw
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

OneHash ERP changed the way of enterprise operations by implementing the automation all...

Beoordeeld op 7/2/2023

I am really glad to get implemented such a flexible application for my organisation. It empowered me to replace many application which ultimately reduced my cost to some instant.

Pluspunten

This software provides a simple flow between all operations. Everything is channelise and provide automation for each and every department.

Minpunten

Till now, I have not found any difficulty in the operations. Everything is fine and fulfilling my requirement easily.

Rishabh
  • Sector: Textiel

Onehash is the best ERP cum CRM for most businesses

Beoordeeld op 24/8/2022

Pluspunten

Onehash is on the path to revolutionize the way businesses manage their day to day activities. Gone are the days when people used notepads to maintain data of every single activity. They have literally made it as easy as possible to store every single data point of your business and scale it exponentially without even breaking your bank. I highly recommend every entrepreneur to give Onehash a shot and you won't be able to find a better alternative at the moment.

Special mention to the support staff who have been proactive in solving users queries.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT], one of the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is literally in direct contact with users which shows the amount of dedication and passion they possess towards the product.
I am highly impressed, wish them all the best and hope they take this product to new heights. 😁👌

Cheers!!! 🍻

Minpunten

I have not found any drawbacks as of now.

Hi Rishabh,

A perfect 10 makes our day. We are adding various additional features all at no additional cost. We will keep you posted.

Thank you for your time.

Mihir
  • Sector: Administratie

Perfect Customer Support

Beoordeeld op 7/1/2022

Honestly OneHash is such a good platform for small enterprises.Highly,Highly recommend to anyone who wants CRM software.All services by just a click with very economical rate.

Pluspunten

Highly customisable CRM to manage your contacts,fundraising pipeline,gmails and which is better suited for B2B Businesses.A solution rather than a problem type approach.Amazing features , very efficient.Quick support team

Minpunten

Too much tools to use sometimes it's confusing ( but the support team helped me a lot)

Hi,

Your reviews are important to us. Thank you for such a wonderful feedback.
It is recommended to start with one module at a time. You can disable the one which you are not using. For any issues reach out to us at [email protected] or ping us on our chat support portal.

Gary
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing

Excellent CRM

Beoordeeld op 17/4/2023

Good experience with support staff on hand quickly to help, guide and advise

Good experience with support staff on hand quickly to help, guide and advise

Pluspunten

Its an indepth management software with many modules, our interest was the CRM

Minpunten

Initially looks complicated, however this is due to extensive modules and features built in to this complete software. However the support is excellent and one can get moving quite quickly

Dear Gary,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback. Our team is working day and night to ensure none of the queries left un answered.

jayesh

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

One of the best software for management of sales

Beoordeeld op 16/3/2022

My experience with OneHash has been great so far. At first I thought it was a bit expensive but the features and services it offers are worth the purchase. Consider it an investment in your business.

Pluspunten

The software helps save a lot of time. Has good management operation and easily tracks the performance of the sales team. The good part about this product is that it allows users to gain insights on work progress in line with deadlines.

Minpunten

Full enterprise implementations are not possible because of the design. It's a good thing that people are able to quickly and correctly learn how to use it.

vidyasagar
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

best erp for sme's

Beoordeeld op 5/9/2022

Pluspunten

Low cost, Integrate with all departments in organization, the best customization.

Minpunten

need more storage space and some MIS reports required for financial module

Hi Vidyasagar,

Thank you for your time. We already have MIS reports in our financial module to know more kindly reach us at [email protected].

You can add additional 25GB of space with an affordable cost of $30/month

Nathan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Robust platform for a marketing agency

Beoordeeld op 22/9/2021

Excellent tool and the team continues to develop it. Definitely recommended if an organization is looking for a tool to implement and expand into.

Pluspunten

Easy to set up and integrate. Some features we are not using as of yet, but there is room to grow into the platform which is good to know.

Minpunten

Learning new systems can be a challenge sometimes, there should be more onboarding support with videos support in my opinion.

Antwoord van OneHash

Thanks for writing a review. We appreciate the feedback and all the positive points.

Sanjay
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent Product With Fantastic Support!

Pluspunten

Flawless integration of emails, social campaign runs and Data Management!

Minpunten

If they can integrate SMS feature for lead management, that would be great!

Dear Sanjay,

Thank you for your time. OneHash can be easily integrated with SMS Gateway, Kindly refer this doc https://help.onehash.ai/en/article/sms-settings-1n7eorj/
Feel free to buzz us on our website chat support portal if you have any queries.

JAPNEET
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Most affordable CRM

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2021

Very affordable, efficient and effective CRM

Very affordable, efficient and effective CRM

Pluspunten

All the features of CRM we are getting at very affordable price.
Support is available on a click
Very smooth integration
Recommended for small and medium enterprises

Minpunten

Need to improve the user experience.
Feature wise everything is fine

Antwoord van OneHash

We are glad to hear this.

Garth
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

Every Entrepreneur should OneHash their Business

Beoordeeld op 26/7/2021

To be honest, I can't fault them. Their customer service is EXCELLENT. It's worth saying again. Their CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT. Great Experience. The follow-up is quick. They care about you and your business. Then there is OneHash the product which is everything an entrepreneur needs to GROW their business. I even said I would buy a couple for my clients. It is GREAT product.

Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for always following up and always been quick with responding.

Pluspunten

OneHash has everything you need to GROW your business.

Minpunten

The only thing I didnt like was the aesthetics of the invoice. But I believe they will sort it out in time.

Antwoord van OneHash

Thanks for your valuable input, we will surely work on providing better aesthetics.

Naarendra

Outstanding Services

Beoordeeld op 29/6/2023

Pluspunten

Mostly I like Lead management, the way we filter the leads based on various criteria

Minpunten

It needs good training to be master in CRM

Dear Narendra,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are glad we are able to automate your lead cycle. OneHash CRM is phenomenal for Fintech Industries like yours. As far as training is concerned we are just a ping away for any kind of support.

Amy
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

An all-in-one powerhouse

Beoordeeld op 15/12/2022

I wasn't disappointed, everything advertised I found there, which makes my experience really pleasant.

Pluspunten

What I like the most is the fact that I can find anything that a company needs to function under one roof, accounting, CRM, HR just to name a few, it may seem intimidating at first, with so many functionalities, my advice would be to familiarise yourself with one module at a time.

Minpunten

The learning curve is really steep, making it not that easy to use at first, but only at first, which is really to be expected.

Amit
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Ferrari at the cost of Honda

Beoordeeld op 22/7/2021

Pluspunten

Highly Configurable with just drag and drop.

Minpunten

Sometime it lags while updating the plan.

Antwoord van OneHash

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback.We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put.