Maximizer CRM

All-inclusive, eenvoudig te gebruiken CRM-software voor een eenvoudige prijs.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Ajbinder

Making Maximizer Your Firm's Cornerstone

Beoordeeld op 2/8/2018

We are able to complete our tasks much more efficiently and able to coordinate with other members of our team. Over the years we have tried other CRM options but Maximizer has been the one we have been looking for. Extremely glad we made the switch.

Pluspunten

Maximizer is very intuitive to use and the layout feels as if it has been designed with the end user in mind. The easy to navigate fields and customization allows it to be adaptable to many different practices. Our efficiency has improved significantly as a result of Maximizer.

Minpunten

Personally, I am still confused on how to best set up households and individuals within that household and it feels like I have some duplication but I have not been able to figure out how to clean it up.

Cody
  • Sector: Voedselproductie
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Easy To Customize

Beoordeeld op 21/9/2022

We didn't have any 'issues' per se, but Maximizer is just a much better platform and is way easier to manage and populate.

Pluspunten

The fact that is so easy to customize and train people on, is great.

Minpunten

It could be better set up to hold sales data and display it to the user. Also the fact that the Last Name is required doesn't fit with our needs and is a bit of a pain.

Joshua
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Overall Poor Quality and Poor Service one set up

Beoordeeld op 2/9/2022

Overall experience was very poor. I would recommend going with a different CRM software solution.

Pluspunten

The software is easy to alter to fit specific processes. They have doe a good job in making the software easy to change without having to hire a tach support team to make the changes.

Minpunten

The software is VERY basic and doesn't have the ability to sync with multiple email addresses, link emails to the software after they have been sent, there is no email automation to speak of, you have to click multiple times to link every single email to Maximizer. I came over from Salesforce and should have just bit the bullet and paid the extra set up costs.

You better hope you don't have a technical problem as you will have to follow up with them multiple times over the course of several weeks to get the problem fixed all the while your functionality is at a stand still.

Hello Joshua,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us. It's always our intention to provide great customer service. Please accept our sincerest apologies that we didn't live up to your expectations.

I'm thankful that you reached out to share your experience as your valuable feedback helps us to improve our processes and better serve our clients.

If you're comfortable, please reach out to us at [email protected] We would love to make this right.

Adam

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Good Update from Past CRM

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2022

We switched from Goldmine because of the extreme limitations we were finding with ongoing support and updates. We have been pleasantly surprised with maximizer, but still feel as though there are opportunities for improvement.

Pluspunten

The interface is intuitive and allows for easy access to information that is needed to confidently engage a client across all team members.

Minpunten

It would be nice to include some type of gant chart to help track projects that are not sales-based.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om voor Maximizer CRM te kiezen

Maximizer was a better fit for our size of staff.

Overgestapt van

GoldMine Premium Edition

Hello Adam,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you Maximizer easy to use and intuitive.

I have shared your feedback directly with our Product Manager to address these challenges. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process.

Shelley

Beoordeeld op 28/7/2022

Have used for over 10+ years have been very pleased no reason to change

Pluspunten

Cloud based … confident in their security features

Price for smaller offices

Hi Shelley,

Thank you very much for sharing your Maximizer experience with us! We look forward to continue to work with your organization.

Todd
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

My use of Maximizer

Beoordeeld op 27/8/2019

Since 2002 Maximizer has aided me in keeping in touch with my clients. The action plans I have set early in 2004 still work to this day, and are easily assigned to my new and existing clients.

Pluspunten

I have used Maximizer since the early 2000's. It is my MAIN source of CRM. I have many pre-edited documents that automatically get sent and merged with my contacts. I love this software and the amount of time and energies it's saved me over the years.

Minpunten

Originally, I didn't like the cost of the product, but as it became more mainstream the price dropped. The features increased and their negatives turned into positives. SO I don't have any cons to discuss at this time.

Hi Todd,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to helping you build on your already solid client relationships.

Thanks again!

Adam
  • Sector: Chemicaliën
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

A good online CRM system with some nice features.

Beoordeeld op 5/8/2022

It's a good system. I've used Salesforce at a previous company. I prefer Maximizer.

Pluspunten

Sync to Outlook is very helpful to pull in emails. Sync to Word is also good for samples.

Minpunten

I think I liked it better when email sync went to documents instead of "Interactions". Now I have to click on an extra tab each time to get both documents and emails.

Hello Adam,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with uswe really value your input and flagging up areas where we can further improve.

I have shared your feedback re: your preference for email sync directly with our Product Manager. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process.

Nadia
  • Sector: Wijn en sterke drank
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One of the best technical support in the industry

Beoordeeld op 22/7/2022

I have been using Maximizer , on & off, since its inception in the 90's. The off period was mainly due to its lack of affordable & efficient technical support. This year I have been blown away by the dedication, expertise, follow-up and care of the technical support agents. Truly some of the best I have even experienced.

Pluspunten

Integration with Outlook. Absolutely the best feature of maximizer.

Minpunten

Mobile version is quite weak. I am unable to save any contact or communication such as emails from the mobile version so I just gave up.

Hello Nadia,

First of all, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're delighted to hear about your positive experiences with our customer support team.

We really value your input and flagging up areas where we can further improve. I have shared your feedback directly with our Product Manager to address these challenges. In the meantime, please feel free to contact [email protected] and our team will find a solution that will best fit your needs.

Neil

Maximizer Finance

Beoordeeld op 12/9/2022

Has met all our needs and easy to work with.

Pluspunten

The ease of ,customizing the product to meet your needs - adaptable.

Minpunten

The odd way of creating reports. Not always easy for the user.

Hello Neil,

First of all, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with uswe really value your input and flagging up areas where we can further improve.

Pearce

Maximizer Review

Beoordeeld op 5/8/2022

This is a great tool for compliance and contact management.

Pluspunten

The software is user-friendly once you know how to use it. The mobile app is great for simple tasks while on the go. It is nice to see frequent updates to keep up to date, and the fact that it is web-based is always a positive.

Minpunten

It would be nice to segregate notes for contacts in a cleaner fashion.

Hi Pearce,

We're so happy to hear that you enjoy our Mobile CRM App and that it has helped you with simple tasks while on the go. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process.

Kathy-Rae
  • Sector: Bouw

Maximizer user since the early 90's

Beoordeeld op 7/7/2021

The latest feature that I love is the relation manager it could be a little easier to use. For example I refer customers to service providers that I have in our database. The feature allows me to link that customer with the service providers that we have referred. I can then follow up with the provider to see if they heard from the customer and to make them realize that I'm tracking the precious leads that I send to them.

Pluspunten

Maximizer has been my right arm since the early 90's. Our company has grown with Maximizer and watched the software evolve into a very powerful tool. The ability to organize all your customers in one program and to have the mobile ability to bring customer files up on our smart phone is incredible. It makes the customer feel important as you have all the details at your finger tips about their likes and dislikes. Many customers will comment that they can't believe I remembered one detail or another...I don't have the heart to tell them I have it all documented in my Maximizer program.

Minpunten

The addition of the campaign management is a critical feature but is very difficult to use. It is fabulous to have this in Maximizer but it is not as easy to use as some of the others such as Constant Contact. The integration of and the statistics are very important to see what customers are clicking on within your email broadcast. Increasing the ability to make adding graphics and enhancing the viewing pleasure of the customer would be very helpful.

Zoho Connect, Salesforce Sales Cloud en HubSpot CRM

Redenen om over te stappen op Maximizer CRM

I had not upgraded my software with Maximizer for several years and did not realize all the fabulous new features that had been added. Probably my biggest stumbling block was at the time my company relied upon the ability to have the integration with QuickBooks. I did not want to go to the online version of QB to have this integration. Our company moved away from needing this feature but now that we are doing more online sales I think it would be instrumental. Although I have heard that the online version of QB is not a good idea. Wish there was a way to integrate the online version of Max with the desktop version of QB.
Josh
  • Sector: Computersoftware

Robust, but lacking integration

Beoordeeld op 11/7/2017

It really is a solid CRM, and did well keeping the entire company apprised of the situation. It handles B2B and B2C with ease, and made it very easy to keep tabs on our clients. If it integrated with other critical apps, automated marketing tasks, and had a stronger customer service tool, we'd still be using it today.

Pluspunten

I really liked the User definable setup, and the hierarchy between contacts and companies. I also liked how every user defined value got it's own view in SQL, so it was very easy to extract data into other systems using the database. It's very familiar to office users, and performed really well, even with 90,000 contacts/companies in it. It's a solid CRM, as long as that's all you need.

Minpunten

It didn't integrate well with other applications. We use Google Apps, and Quickbooks, which are pretty common. But it wouldn't integrate with either, and was going to cost in order to write each integration. The customer service case manager was minimalist, so it was simple to use, but didn't allow for a conversation to happen (eg I couldn't tell how much back and forth happened during a customer service case, or if the customer had updated information on the case). The email generation tool was primitive, and only allowed for basic, ugly html. Any advanced formatting, or click tracking common to things like MailChimp weren't available. There wasn't any marketing automation to speak of, and there wasn't any automated lead scoring. Everything had to be done by hand, and unfortunately humans aren't reliable.

Craig
  • Sector: Bouw
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

CRM - A need, not a want!

Beoordeeld op 13/7/2021

We were looking to consolidate our customers into one central location to understand our marketplace better, focus on their needs and wants, which would be accessible to the whole sales team. To turn data into high value information by tracking the opportunities the business attracts and managing prospect’s expectations to convert more opportunities into wins. We can now see in real time how all of our opportunities are progressing. We also have automated reports in our Dashboard module showing the business’s sales performance and pipeline, which allows us to focus on each individual opportunity without any being left unnurtured. We have now linked our CRM with Mailchimp to allow for focused marketing campaigns based on the data we add to the Address Book. We now have a clear sales process that can be tracked with clear ‘what’s next’ actions to implement.

Pluspunten

We needed a solution to move away from paper / spreadsheets for our customer database and whilst all CRM packages do this Maximizer gave us the bespoke nature to take control and not have an out of the box solution. The opportunity module is by far my favourite feature as now I can provide the Board with snapshots of our entire pipeline, weighted or not, which sector / products and track each opportunity on their own merits and assign the time and resources to achievable projects.

Minpunten

Very busy main screen for some users and dashboard is a tad frustrating sometimes, Insights would be nice but that feature is too expensive.

Brad

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Max CRM Review

Beoordeeld op 5/3/2020

Its ok. What really put me off is every time you need some assistance they turn it into a huge billable hour exercise. Talk about ripping off your customers.

Pluspunten

The product out of the box works for what we need, I have the advisor template on mine and it still has the design on selling, and the sales process. This inst the focus of the average advisor. This does the basic features required. however it certainly isn't what it could be.

Minpunten

It doesn't have the ability to track products well. It took leads tab and renamed it opportunities and felt that was a improvement. it wasn't. We end up using a global note to record and track all items a client has with us.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for leaving a review of Maximizer. It's always great to hear feedback from our customers and gauge where we can improve.

If there is something we aren't doing well to fit into your workflow I would love to discuss.

I feel that you have had somewhat of an off-putting experience due to particular charges, perhaps changes in your software?

I would love to discuss and help design a workflow that benefits you.

Please reach out to: [email protected] and let them know you would like to discuss the set-up of your Maximizer CRM and we will get a Customer Success Manager on a call to discuss and plan a path forward.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Adam Wilson
Head of Customer Success

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Vermogensbeheer
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Wouldn't Have A Growing Business Without It

Beoordeeld op 6/8/2018

I believe the business is better protected. We are more effecient. We have a small team and any one of us can take a phone call from a client and within seconds understand any history to do with a client issue. It might be something very simple or complex but because I can call up notes from others on the team and access all emails between us and the client and our back office it saves a tremendous amount of time. I think it also gives the client confidence that we know what we are doing because they don't have to explain an issue all over again

Pluspunten

It is incredibly flexible. Basic programming that comes out of the box is more than what you need because it anticipates that not all advisors operate the same way. We have used it to save ourselves hours of work and redesigned how it works with us rather than us redesigning how we work. Saving of all emails under client file along with relevant notes. Easy tracking of client service work as well as understanding staff workload issues.

Minpunten

Like any CRM it takes time to learn and create new work habits yes you should throw away the paper notes. Regulators expectations are moving the bar upwards. Love to see a system map starting with a contact. How do each of the tabs relate to different functions. Because of its rich customizable capabilities it can be overwhelming even for your help desk.

Mark
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Maximized for small companies

Beoordeeld op 2/8/2018

I use Maximizer as a contact manager with category tracking of contacts. I don’t use sales leads or opportunities as I find their use to be a little cumbersome for what we do and do see the value. I use it because it’s what I’ve used for years. It has features that are valuable to me, but it would be nice to know I could integrate a second or third user to share info. However, for an add on user to share my data, I would likely go to other products due to the challenges with implementation for less tech savvy users.

Pluspunten

The things I like most about Maximizer is the customizability and user defined fields. The ability to set up my crm to look and function exactly the way I want is superior to many other products. Also, then unlimited contacts for the subscription surpasses the value vs the more main stream cloud based crm that charge per contact.

Minpunten

Integrated apps don’t function seamlessly or are limited. Additionally, the custom features can be tricky to set up if you are not super familiar with the platform. I’ve been using this for 23 years and have grown with the features, but I still have issues finding ways to accomplish setup tasks. Last, at least some monthly customer service should be included with the subscription. Most other paid services provide this.

Sam
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Difficult to set-up, pay as you go support, pieced together from other CRM's

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2018

If you are not a savvy database programer or don't have a staff member that is, then you will likely find this CRM to be very difficult to use and customize to your practice. The cost keeps increasing and once you have been using the system, the company knows they have you on the hook and will keep the price increases rolling your way. Using this is like being caught between a rock and a hard place.

Pluspunten

Online access from anywhere.
Dashboard provides a good overview of your business.
Wealth edition has some customization to the financial industry.

Minpunten

The way it is sold and supported is not CUSTOMER friendly. The resellers charge for everything and don't want to teach you how to be independent of them. They would rather do it for you without educating you. Pretty expensive.
The webinar support is inadequate, they won't answer some questions and tell you that they have people you can pay to get that done. We should be able to learn it ourselves.
You will have to buy a second access for your Administrative Support person, which is not the case with all competitor products and seems like a cash grab.
Subscription is paid annually not monthly, so if you don't like it you are out a big chunk of money.
Will not separate out billing for multiple advisors in a firm.

Peter
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Perspective from an almost retired user

Beoordeeld op 13/7/2021

Pluspunten

The support during the transition from another CRM was exceptional. The training videos and online webinar have been most helpful in the early days of being a user. Office app integration for the most part have been trouble free.

Minpunten

The interface with the dealer's system (IPC) was way too slow to be of any practical use. It hung up way too often and after 3 minutes of watching the circle of doom, I used to retrieve the pertinent data directly from the manufacturer's website. A highly desirable feature that motivated me to sign up in the first place ended up being a costly proposition that added no value.

Geverifieerde reviewer

Good Overall Solution

Beoordeeld op 2/11/2018

Maximizer helps me simplify organizing my calendar and appointments, makes following up on tasks almost automatic, keeps all my contact info, notes, address updates and all I need to know in one easy to get to place - regardless of where I am. I find working remotely much easier using Maximizer. My staff loves it because they have instant access to all my client notes to help them in their jobs.

Pluspunten

Maximizer has everything I require to easily organize my client relationships without being cluttered up with features I don't need. It is simple, intuitive and easy to use from the beginning and the training modules are great.

Minpunten

The contact list search engine is awkward - it only flashes the list starting with the first 3 letters, then it disappears and you have to type in the whole name . . .

The embedded template feature is gone and is now attached to MSWord - which is an awkward connection.

Because I have secure/encrypted email with my company, with severe firewalls - Maximizer cannot link to my corporate outlook email - this is not a significant problem and I would rather have the added protection than the convenience. I can still easily save all email communication through Outlook to Maximizer.

Tom
  • Sector: Publiceren

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Maximizer and the cloud

Beoordeeld op 9/8/2018

As a small magazine publisher I've used Maximizer to manage ad sales, subscriptions and distribution as well as basic contact management. I expect that Maximizer is even more powerful with a larger organization.

Pluspunten

As a former ACT user, I was originally attracted to Maximizer because of it's link at the time to Quickbooks. I stuck with it when that linkage was dropped because it offered so many other features and flexibility than what I had experienced previously. When we moved from Desktop to a Server for remote connections may patience, time and financial resources were stretched to the limit. I was initially dubious about the cloud solution, particularly concerned about reliability. However that has not been an issue. Maximizer has overdelivered. Calls for technical help have been rare.

Minpunten

My learning curve was a challenge (several years ago) in part because the program was so powerful. I think a wider range of tutorials and customized templates have probably improved the startup experience. A major nuisance item is the need to use Internet Explorer in order to take advantage of the link with Word templates.

John
  • Sector: Computersoftware

CESCO MAXIMIZER REVIEW

Beoordeeld op 7/7/2021

Pluspunten

Good data base and records keeping ... allows instant recall of important information.

Minpunten

THIS IS LUDICROUS ! I really cannot believe you did this in the new version ( cloud ) vs. the old version. USER DEFINED FIELDS ... must be entered for EVERY CONTACT NAME despite the fact they generally remain the same for the ADDRESS ENTRY ! An address entry ( Company ) may have many employees and the UDF for the company remains the same IE customer / supplier / competitor etc. For every contact name you must go in and enter all of the data in UDF for each one. This is a complete time waster ! Once you make a new address entry and then enter contacts under that name, the UDF should remain there unless there is an exception. THIS IS ANNOYING TO THE ULITMATE EXTENT !!!!! Imagine entering a corporation and having to do the UDF for every person ! THE OLD VERSION DID MAINTAIN THIS INFORMATION ... This is the most disturbing time waster in the new software and I have advised our I T supplier of this many times.

Ralph
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Long time stand alone user

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2018

I am a one man show and have been using several versions of Maximizer since the late 90's. For me, it was best when it was just on a local drive and did not have to be connected to the cloud. I don't need most of the latest features that keep getting added.

Pluspunten

My favorite feature is the ease and speed of recalling a contact name and all of the past jobs history when searching a first or second name. I store all notes and contact information which is great for reviewing many years later as an anecdote reminder when my path crosses with an old contact again.

Minpunten

Since Version 10 which suited my needs, Maximizer has gone to the cloud which is dead slow at times and crashes 2-3 times per session requiring me to log out, then log back in. Too many feature creepers have been added that I don't need, don't want, and they have just slowed the system down at times to a crawl. Having to "renew" a license every couple of years to be able to continue using it is a pain for someone like me who has built a huge data base so am committed to have to stay.

Vanessa
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Maximizer is easy to use

Beoordeeld op 1/2/2022

Easy to use when you want to use it. Great way to create lists using filters so you can then create targeted emails.

Pluspunten

I love that I can see the history of emails, phone calls, etc between a team member and a customer and pick up where they may have left off at in the sales funnel. I also like that I can save the details of their purchase and quickly refer to it when they call with a service issue.

Minpunten

The cost for this program is large for a small company of only 3 people. Some members do not feel it is worth the money and they do not use it to its full potential. They come from companies that used Sales force and want to continue with that program so trying to teach them this program has been tedious.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Maximizer CRM

My last business partner used Maximizer and carried it over with him. I fell in love with it.
Chrissy

Great Product to Keep Your Business Running Smoothly

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2022

Maximizer is a very important part of our day, we check it to see what tasks we have coming up, have completed, and what we are waiting for. It makes our day run smoothly and keeps everyone on track.

Pluspunten

The features I like about Maximizer is that it is easy to use. There are many features that we use to keep the company running smoothly, even if someone is on holidays. You can add their tasks to yours so you know what needs to be done while they are away. The program keeps the client's files secure and easy to access when looking for a form. The customer service is wonderful and fast in helping find solutions.

Minpunten

There isn't much negative I can say. I don't use alot of the features, because I don't have time to just play around and see what else I could use to help with efficiency.

Hi Chrissy,

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Maximizer, we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to continuing to serve you!

Maximizer Team

Paulina

Maximizer Review

Beoordeeld op 2/11/2018

We are able to identify opportunities and keep it at the forefront with this software. All the information we need is at our fingertips on the go.

Pluspunten

This software is user friendly and easy to use. We have been using this software since the 1990s. We left for a short period to try something new and quickly realized that Maximizer was better than any other product out there, so we switched back. We don't use all the feature however we learn new ones all the time and try to adopt them one by one. We are able to store all information for each every client, make notes, create documents, send email and assign tasks so our service does not fall through any cracks. It real is a great CRM tool

Minpunten

The only thing I don't like is that if I am at a computer that is not used by me. I can't find what web address I need to login. I have to remember to email the website to myself before I leave the office