• Functies
heeft deze app aanbevolen
Don L.
  • Sector: Machinebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Apptivo is THE Best CRM Software System Available!!

Beoordeeld op 18/6/2021

Outstanding! This is the fourth CRM implementation that I have administered in my career and it was by far the simplest and smoothest process with the greatest customization and functionality! After going through the selection process and reviewing all of the "top CRM Solutions" in great depth, I chose Apptivo and I am super glad that I did! Apptivo keeps the system simple to use, which is a must for sales reps, and provides the customization required. The other "top CRM Solutions" have forgotten what salespeople are REALLy looking for in their CRM tool and as a result, made their system more cumbersome for the user. Not Apptivo, they are deploying their system in the right way and there is no extra charge for excellent customer service! The Apptivo team closely manages my account and QUICKLY addresses any items that I want to change. This has been an excellent rollout!

Pluspunten

Ease of use and customization is awesome! They have kept the system simple while implementing a number of dynamic and intuitive functions. The customer service is EXCELLENT! Most CRM companies just want to sell a boxed product and forget about the user. Apptivo takes the time to identify what the user truly is trying to accomplish and then customizing the software to precisely meet the users' requirements.

Minpunten

NONE! There are no cons with Apptivo! The system is EXCELLENT!

Gabriel V.
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

Google Contact Replacement

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2021

We had to keep customizing every time we added a new contact with our old system, here once we customized our fields they are set and there every time. We felt as if we had our own software program made just for us, we walked them through on what we needed and they gave us what we needed and more. They have saved us so much time going forward.

Pluspunten

We worked with Google Contacts but we ran out of contact space with them, we had to look for a system/software that we could customize contact fields to fit our needs. I searched different programs for several weeks narrowing it down to a handful and after trying out all of them we found that Apptivo was the most user friendly, and the one with all the options for us to customize ALL our contact fields. This is what set it apart from the others and the you can't beat the price!

Minpunten

We are still new to the software, but we have integrated and there is nothing that we don't like about the software. The more we learn about it the more we love it.

Sean C.
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Decided to switch to something else

Beoordeeld op 2/4/2019

Their software is decent, but they really seem to loathe their Starter Plan customers. The way they hack out features that they don't want available is sloppy, and makes it necessary to come up with ways to work around their intentional stumbling blocks.

Apptivo - If you don't want to offer a free product, don't. I got the hint, and I'm setting up PayPal Invoicing tonight.

Pluspunten

I've been using their "Starter Plan" since 2012. It is good enough to get by, and it is free. I mostly use the invoicing module.

Minpunten

Certain settings in the starter plan don't make sense. For example, the e-mail template includes a link to paying online, but online payments aren't supported in the starter plan. Modifying the e-mail template to take that link out is also not supported in the starter plan. I could deal with all that, but now, after a year of using the recurring invoices feature, they suddenly stop working. The tech support person says I have to upgrade my plan to use that. But the settings pages all work, and my invoices are all just sitting there waiting.

Hello Sean,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! We're glad that you enjoyed using Apptivo as a customer for many years. The Starter Plan is generally very limited compared to the other plans. We also upgraded versions since you first created an account with us. This might have caused some unexpected changes. I apologize for the inconvenience caused and will take your feedback to the appropriate teams to help improve our user experience. Thank you again for your feedback!

Chris R.

New CMS software

Beoordeeld op 6/5/2021

Apptivo has enabled us to maintain and improve our diary management, transitioning away from a much more expensive older established CRM system, which now feels quite outdated and slow by comparison after just a few weeks of using Apptivo.

Pluspunten

This product is easy to use, once you leave behind any legacy training from your old software! It also comes with an excellent APP which enables you to INSTANTLY access your diary anywhere you are. this is a big plus.
Once you understand the logic of the programme you realise there is a lot of functionality available to you. We will be picking up various new apps as we need them. this aspect is also helpful as you are not paying for anything you do not need.... until you need it!

Minpunten

Not a fault of the software, but our biggest challenge is simply unlearning how the old software worked, along with the absence of a right click function - which is the same for any browser based software.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Before you purchase a CRM solution, You really have to check this out!!!

Beoordeeld op 2/4/2021

So far, everything's been great. It's been very easy to setup as I want. When I've had questions, there's the chat box for support and they've been VERY helpful every time I've asked.

Pluspunten

Apptivo is the first collaborative, simple, and cost-effective way to manage customers, pipeline, & calendar that I've found. Most others that offer similar functionality will cost you an arm and a leg. Or they'll be reasonable at first, then they'll get you for each of the "add-ons" that you need to make a whole solution for your organization.

Minpunten

Some of the apps are not quite as intuitive as some others, but that's to be expected considering their business purpose.

Paula L.
  • Sector: Medische apparatuur

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Solo User Migrating from Act! Not a sophisticated CRM user

Beoordeeld op 18/5/2021

I would rate the support team excellent. They are helpful. I need to spend more time working with Apptivo to evaluate the software properly

Pluspunten

I am an independent rep working with many brands and had 15 years of contacts in Act database that I needed to extract with all my fields and notes intact. I am not super tech savvy! I made the switch to Apptivo because they have a data migration service for a reasonable fee. The team leader was wonderful and helped held my hand throughout the process. They created the apps that I needed to integrate my data.
I have only been using the system for a few months and still learning so i will circle back once I am proficient.

Minpunten

I use Contacts-Customers & Leads - calendar & marketing. I have the same custom fields in all three apps. I am not thrilled with the fact that if you change a custom field in one app- it doesn't integrate with the others so I have to go into each app each time an update is needed which is time consuming. I wish there was a feature that addressed this. You can only integrate one mail platform so I cannot pull my mail from my various accounts into the Apptivo Suite.

Paul N.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

CRM Solution

Beoordeeld op 20/8/2020

All CRM's require Users to learn their navigation, terminology and how functions are executed. Unlike other CRM's I have tested, the Support Team at Apptivo has been both diligent and effective in resolving a few technical glitches with my onboarding process. Apptivo provides me with a reliable CRM platform and functions on which I can run my business. 24x7 access to an effective and professional Support Team is a valuable resource that ensures I spend more time with my clients than suffering from IT issues.

Pluspunten

Apptivo provides a portfolio of critical functions for companies to manage different aspects of their business. Unlike some others, the Apptivo functions/Apps are well integrated. This provides a strong foundation for reliable and accurate information to manage your business.

Minpunten

Apptivo doesn't yet integrate with Zoom.

Daniel W.
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

Feature Rich

Beoordeeld op 7/5/2021

Custom Training has been a journey taking us through implementation to make it most successful.

Pluspunten

so versatile and easy to customize... we can change/update everything by ourselves.

Minpunten

I have not yet found something I do not like!

Torey H.
  • Sector: Duurzaamheid en milieu

A great do-all software

Beoordeeld op 1/9/2020

We have a serious need for workflow organization at our company. We still have a lot to go as far as set-up of every section, but once we are done it will make our company a well-oiled machine.

Pluspunten

This software is a great price with an amazing amount of features. It is completely customize-able for any industry and fairly easy to use.

Minpunten

The set up is time consuming and tedious. Most things are fairly intuitive, but there is quite a bit that you really need to dig into. And although the fact that it is customize-able is good -- it takes A LOT of time and energy to really get into it and make it function properly.

BUT the good news is that the Apptivo chat function is always available and easy to use. The staff are incredibly helpful and patient, and I have never had a bad experience using it (and I've used it a lot)! They have been here every step of the way during set up and been a necessary asset.

Nelson B.
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Beoordeeld op 3/9/2020

Mixed. But fairly straight forward. I am the admin and a brand new user so sometimes difficult to understand what has to be done.

Pluspunten

The 24/7 help is useful. Talking is more useful to me than links but it works ok

Minpunten

Difficult to talk to someone to explain issue

Mark P.
  • Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great CRM software with excellent service

Beoordeeld op 17/2/2021

As a group insurance provider, Apptivo has met our objectives and continues to service our account well. Our overall experience with Apptivo has been excellent.

Pluspunten

Our implementation team was great. They spent a lot of time tailoring Apptivo exactly to our business. We did not have to make our business fit their software, they fit Apptivo to our business. The Apptivo team is still available to help, so service is excellent. It is so customizable and easy for our own team make changes to fields, views and screens. Very intuitive. Anything I need help with the Apptivo team is available.

Minpunten

I haven't found anything I don't like yet, because each customization I need, they are able to accommodate.

Shannon M.
  • Sector: Maritiem

Learning and loving

Beoordeeld op 7/10/2020

The more I learn, the more I love it!

Pluspunten

I love the automation and how easy it is to communicate with our customers and internal team.

Minpunten

I'm still learning, and although all companies vary in their work flows, I would love to see a more of a road map, as to how apps should relate to one another. Being able to convert an estimate into a quote from the click of a button is great, and the notifications of "who's up next" is great. I guess I just need more time to figure it all out on our end. I know the potential is there, it's a very intuitive product.

Kevin M.
  • Sector: Meubels

Great Value and exceptional support

Beoordeeld op 11/8/2020

Moving from an Excel-based CRM which was not regularly updated, or even used by most of the team, we had plenty of room to improve. There are lots of products out there and we investigated quite a few. Some were cost-prohibitive and others just didn't feel comfortable, but with Apptivo, there was so much information, so much support, and all at a very reasonable price. I recommend them to everyone I discuss our CRM with.

Pluspunten

In discussing our needs, I felt straight away that this was a company we could work with. The team went out of their way to ensure that we had everything that we wanted, even if we weren't always sure and changed our minds. they worked with us to ensure a great outcome, and as we now expand the suite of options we are using within the Apptivo framework, they're giving us the same level of service. Very highly recommended, give them a go and you'll not regret it.

Minpunten

I can't really think of anything. I can get in touch with someone by a multiplicity of methods and so far, they've always been able to resolve my issues, or at least explain why what I wanted is not practical or possible.

Ted M.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

New user that is loving the customization and support

Beoordeeld op 6/7/2020

The support team lead by Velu has given me a lot of confidence as a new user. Having access to experts that respond to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly has been very helpful and is the reason I've already been recommending Apptivo to my fellow entrepreneurs.

Pluspunten

The support at Apptivo in AMAZING! I worked with a team to import 15K+ contacts and 72K+ emails and notes from another CRM. They have been extremely helpful, responsive, and on top of all the technical challenges I've had along the way with getting started.

I evaluated numerous other CRMs before deciding on Apptivo. I like the ability to customize this CRM to your needs, the price point is fair, and their support team has been extremely helpful with the importing process.

Minpunten

The import process was time-consuming based on the amount of data I had to bring over and the fact that my old CRM didn't provide an SQL file to make it simple. This is no fault of Apptivo.

Features I would like to see:
1. Add email sequences to the Premium plan
2. Fixes are needed for the email sequence, Gmail sidebar, and Triggers (I have put in support requests for these items
3. Add the ability to create simple invoices without having so many required fields. All the required fields in that app make the functionality not work for my business, so I create invoices on another platform

Lucious G.

Here's What You Need to Know

Beoordeeld op 13/1/2020

Fulfilling

Pluspunten

Do not be decieved by Apptivo's simple interface. It is POWERFUL. Imagine having Sales Force, Mailchimp, Quickbooks all combined into one application that works on all types of devices.

That is what apptivo is. I like the fact that there is an app for everything within the Apptivo app itself, and all those apps are free!

I like that when i'm customsing and i spot an issue, i click the help button and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or another support team come online in literally 12 seconds and tell me how to solve the problem.

I like the fact that i'm paying just 20 dollars for this instead of 120 dollars per user for sales force.

I like the fact that i can customise invoices, set up email templates, set up triggers so whenever i create a type of customer a special type of email is sent from a special address.

If i keep going on, i won't stop

Minpunten

I really can't think of anything. Maybe i do not really like when i cant find a feature, but when i report it, 10 days later i get an email that feature was added. So they solved that problem

Dave C.
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue

Beoordeeld op 20/8/2019

Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Pluspunten

Wanted to give a special thank you to Gowmi, who walked us through - and promptly adjusted templates for us relating to - a specialized case in the creation and sending of a partial payment invoice. We depend on Apptivo for most CRM functions, but we often have special case situations that need a deeper dive - and the present case was one of those. Gowmi took all of the time necessary to view my screenshots and descriptions, research the underlying problem, make changes to the templates we were using, and answered all of my follow-up questions. The problem was resolved in a timely manner, and we got the right information to our client as a result. What more can you ask for? Gowmi, thank you very much again!

Minpunten

We are into our 3rd year using the paid version of Apptivo. Over this period of time, we've had a moderate number of chat-based technical support issues that we've tried to resolve. Unfortunately, I've learned that if it gets to the point where the tech support team member is compelled to write a support ticket after exhausting their own team's resources, we typically never hear back again as follow-up to the ticket generation. Beyond that, admin users do not get the benefit of seeing any kind of "Your current open support tickets and progress" page that would give us some reassurance that tickets were actually being worked on by the senior support and developer teams. This has been a significant Achilles' heel in an otherwise very functional platform.

Hello Dave,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you were happy with your experience with one of our support representatives. We understand and will collect your feedback regarding followups on tickets to notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much again!

Michael A.
  • Sector: Beveiliging en opsporing

General

Beoordeeld op 28/6/2019

Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

Pluspunten

The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

Minpunten

It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again!

Robert P.
  • Sector: Entertainment

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Making a small business look large and professional

Beoordeeld op 23/3/2019

Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

Pluspunten

It is easy and quick to punch out an invoice copying an old customer invoice and making a couple changes in the body the Output looks Professional when I bill my corporate clients. I like that if I get stuck, CHAT is always available and it's been quick to resolve my confusion or concerns.

Minpunten

Inconsistent features access between my Ipad and my windows desktop. The IOS (Apple) apps have improved since I started using Apptivo. Although I had to have two separate Apps on my ipad initially and it was confusing, the main app has bulked up to where I rarely need to get on my windows machine. But I'm finding I do have to still, like setting up recurring invoices.

Recording payments, seems to be less than intuitive, resulting in me over crediting an account and having to search until I gave up, trying to delete the twice or more extra payments due to some sort of lag from screen to screen.

My man complaint is lack of a simple calendar capability and it appears if I want it I'll be having to add Google G Suites, which is overkill. Apparently to make up for lack of feature capability in Apptivo, if I want to set up recurring invoices that utilize date features like 2nd Tuesday of every month or 4th Monday of the month. That will cost me $6 month from Google and I don't want or need all of the G suite features.

Hi Robert!
First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo
Sure we are taking all your feedback on enhancing the Recurring Invoices and Calendar capability into consideration and will work on it.
I am delighted to read that our support team provided excellent service. We would continue to give all of our customers with the same fantastic experience.
You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to [email protected]

Thanks again!

Vernessa T.
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Apptivo is All-Inclusive, Modern ERP Cloud App Done Right (Just Add Speed and GUI Refresh)

Beoordeeld op 20/6/2018

I was using Teamwork (formerly Teamwork PM) for project management, a local install of vTiger CRM for contacts and opportunity management, and myriad other cloud-based apps to pull together administrative activities.

I wanted an all-inclusive software with strong project management features that also allowed me to handle detailed invoicing and allowed customers to click a link to pay. Lastly, the CRM component had to be at least as good as vTiger (or Zoho CRM which I'd also given a trial run).

Apptivo satisfied these needs. Pleased with the CRM, opportunity management, project management, field service management, and billing apps (especially since they've added Stripe as a payment gateway).

Pluspunten

They do not nickle-and-dime you to death! One price includes everything. Their tiers are about number of users rather than adding/subtracting features. A more sensible model than some of the others.

I like how detail views are available from most places -- call logs, projects, tasks, and notes can be associated with a contact or company or opportunity.

The integration with email is excellent, right down to making it easy to connect your email boxes. One challenge I had that Apptivo solved for me was how to keep emails related to a particular project or opportunity all together in one place. Apptivo does a good job of this by assigning codes (or project numbers), and allowing you to select whether or not the email you are writing is related.

If you are writing emails using some other application (your desktop client or cloud-based app), you can use the same code in the subject line and Apptivo will pull that email into the app, and associate it with the relevant modules (project, client, case, etc.)

Minpunten

Apptivo is reliable, doesn't seem to ever lose information, etc. but it is often as slow as molasses in an ice storm. Waiting is a no-no; constant waiting is a annoyance that has made me close the app more than once and come back another time.

Apptivo communicates improvements and changes on a regular basis, however, it takes Apptivo a long, loooooong time to integrate changes that have been requested by clients, and improvements overall.

The incremental changes they report on are good but they are really things that should have been implemented 4-5 years ago. An example of this is Stripe (payment gateway) integration. I requested it over and over about 3 years ago but it was just implemented last year.

They could do better with customization (esp. dashboards), reporting, data import, data export and speed.

Low scores on API/integrations -- they have an API but not many other services have developed integrations for it. Neither have they developed many integrations (except for Google products). Even their WordPress module is outdated, clunky. Also, connection to phone services (to take better advantage of the ability to log calls).

The interface still has areas that are clunky and unattractive (although, in defense of Apptivo, I must say the interface has improved in aesthetics, colors and icons in the 4 years I've been using it).

Antwoord van Apptivo Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.
Regards,

Marcel O.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Very useful CRM, accessible from anywhere, good value for money

Beoordeeld op 1/5/2018

Pluspunten

The CRM functionality is intuitive to use. Not much setup is needed but still a lot of customization is possible. It can easily grow with the company and is accessible from anywhere. As a cloud based service you do not need to care about hardware, accessibility etc. Remarkable: There is an exceptionally responsive customer support. Overall very recommended for flexible startup companies.

Minpunten

While the CRM functionality is quite good the rest of the apps (like order management, invoicing, inventory etc.) are a bit limited in possibilities and use. As long as one is dealing within a single country this should be fine. As an international business with export to many countries there will be many compromises or workarounds. Especially regarding interaction with the customers (quotes, invoices etc.) the customization possibilities are very limited. From time to time new releases or features are deployed that can change appearance and functionality to the better or worse. While the response time of the customer support is better than anything else I have ever seen, the help with more sophisticated questions is often limited and needs long explanations. Fixing of bugs can take very long. Overall the software feels a bit slow.

Antwoord van Apptivo Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.
Regards,

Marisa N.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

SDFRA Review of Apptivo

Beoordeeld op 16/2/2021

The overall experience has been great! By building this project with the Apptivo team, we were able to update our claims system and member database system, which was 12 years old. We can now run reports, track membership dues, grants provided to the members, communicate, document, run checks, etc. This system is very robust, and that is what we asked of the Apptivo team.

We are still working on the project and just launched our "go-live" in-house and are very happy with it so far.

Pluspunten

The most impactful feature of the Apptivo app is the administration and membership portal access. We have approximately 1,300 that will be utilizing this application. The membership side product is very straightforward; thank you to the Apptivo team for allowing our team to provide our feedback and fix any issues quickly for us to test. The integration of the new system was very smooth and almost seamless during the transition.

Minpunten

Our system was custom built to meet our needs. We would like to see specific items more automatic, and the Apptivo team is still working on making these features in for us.

Bryan M.
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Who Provides GREAT "Chat" Support?

Beoordeeld op 22/9/2019

Replaced ACT Contact Management System to provide realtime access to critical data to make decisions and deliver breakthrough support to our customers and vendors.

Pluspunten

Apptivo does! Although it's rare that I've had to use Apptivo "Chat" Support. Today, was another example where Naresh went above and beyond to get a Supervisor to fix an important Account Set-up. On a prior Chat call, Apptivo suggested a remote session where the representative quickly identified the Advanced Capabilities required to import a complex database. My company does not sell or represent Apptivo although we are in the enterprise software integration industry. Apptivo sets a new standard of excellence in support that organizations small and large can depend.

Minpunten

Additional pre-built integrations are time savers and Apptivo has more work to do in this area. Professionally, I'd rather have a solid framework of broad core features that is competitively priced than can be used by everyone in the company.

Edwin S.

Why I am choosing Apptivo

Beoordeeld op 22/2/2015

So, I have been test driving CRM's for the last 2 years.

I have scanned and reviewed about 100 of the CRM's out there, and during the selection process only a few stood up to my requirements, being:

-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-The possibility to generate quotes that can be converted to work orders, to invoices etc
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration
-The possibility to add more functionality in the form of integrated apps when the need arises.

At the end, and when all the nitty-gritty was tested, only 3 applications remained who were comparable, qua price and functionality.
But where Apptivo stands out with head and shoulders above nearly ALL the CRM's I tested, is the quality and the availability of their support!
As far as I know, ONLY Apptivo, has a free 24/7/365 online support chat from within the CRM, and I consider this as a huge plus point.

I run a small B2B business supplying promotional products mostly in Southern Africa but rapidly growing and expanding our market.
We are currently with six people, but I am confident that at our current growth rate, we will pass the 10 employee mark by the end of 2015.
I have a deep passion for what I do and when it comes to the integration of a tool that in time becomes a keystone in my business, I need suppliers that share my passion.
And this is exactly what the people of Apptivo do: Tested and proven, even today on a Sunday afternoon.

Keep up the good work guys, I hope we will go a long way together!

Edwin Spiessens
Corp. Gifts and Gadgets cc
South Africa

www.gifts-n-gadgets.co.za

Feel free to drop me any question at any time if you think I can help you by selecting a CRM: [email protected]

Pluspunten

-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration

Minpunten

If I have to say anything then it will be that the look of the user interface is a bit dull, but i will take this a hundred times to bells and whistles, and a quarter of the functionality and support!

Josh S.
  • Sector: Vastgoed

Highly Recommend!

Beoordeeld op 27/10/2020

So far I've been extremely pleased with everything!

Pluspunten

I enjoy that this CRM is modular so you can or subtract components that don't directly relate to your business (ie. Shipping, Locations, Invoicing, Properties, Contracts, etc). I also like that once you understand how Apptivo works in one app, you'll understand how the rest of them operate. Customer support was extremely helpful in growing my knowledge!

Minpunten

It took some time to learn how to customize it to my liking, along with plenty of help from customer service. So the learning curve was a little steep but nothing unusual compared to similar CRMs. Also, I have not maxed out my cloud storage or even come close but I anticipate that I will need more cloud storage.

Marisela E.

Customer Support is very Responsive

Beoordeeld op 28/11/2016

Our business started Apptivo when we were quite small, and there were several issues with the program when we first began using them. The support at Apptivo is awesome, every time that we have a difficulty using any of the programs feature, they have gotten back to us within hours or sometimes days. The recent issue with using their Ledger App took a bit longer to resolve but we enthusiastically appreciate their dedication to resolving the issues, and how thoroughly they did resolve it.

The features we use most often include: Emailing Invoices and Estimates, keeping track of our Finances with their Ledger App, and keeping track of correspondence with Clients. There are some many other features to the program including tracking Inventory, tracking Accounts with Suppliers, and creating Projects with clients/collaborations with other professionals just to name a few.

I will continue to use and support the Apptivo program. They continue to grow and offer more features, clearer and efficient options for tracking the growth of our business as it continues to grow!

Pluspunten

Easy to use features - Sending out invoices - Receiving payments and notifications - Receving Emails and Client feedback - Tracking client info - Reviewing, Updating, and tracking Inventory and Accounts Payables. There are many other features but these we use in general.

Minpunten

Some errors with Invoices through paypal that require the client to input the info more than once, especially when there is Updates to the program. This has happened on some occasions, but is no longer an issue that we experience.