Zyro

Favorite Website Builder on the markey

Beoordeeld op 7/12/2021

Very User Friendly and Swift in setting up the Site

Minpunten

No MObile Apps available yet, would love it, that way I could edit or add to the site anywhere.

Wix en WordPress

Pricing and Ease

Overgestapt van

Wix

Hello David,

We are happy to hear that you had as smooth of a journey while creating your website as possible!

We are constantly working on improvements, new features, and functionalities, thus I would like to invite you to visit Zyro Roadmap (https://roadmap.zyro.com/tabs/7-recently-released), where you can see the features that we're currently working on, and submit your own ideas.

Best wishes,

Zyro Team

Gabija
  • Sector: Schoolleiding
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Easy to use and getting better

Beoordeeld op 7/10/2021

I'm happy with it. I've built my website quickly and I'm happily using it as a contact page for my customers, who are not so keen on using Facebook. I love the contact form.

Pluspunten

I like the support team, they respond in minutes and they try to do their best to understand my questions, as sometimes I find it difficult to explain where was the problem. Also, once I asked for a feature which was not available yet and in a week they've made it available! I don't imagine other website builders offering such support.

Minpunten

Sometimes it's difficult to change a setting - sometimes because it simply is not possible yet and sometimes because I cannot find the right button.

Weebly

Redenen om voor Zyro te kiezen

To get a better price and to support a new software

Overgestapt van

WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

Zyro is Lithuanian and not so banal, at least not yet

Hello, Gabija,

It's a pleasure hearing this from you thank you! We are happy to know you appreciate the ease of use of our website builder and could quickly build your website.

Our team works hard every day to implement new features and enhance the existing ones. Your success is our success, and that's why we want your experience to be as smooth and enjoyable as possible.

If you need our help at any time, don't hesitate to contact us again.

David
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Great value for money, need to expand for mobile websites

Beoordeeld op 5/9/2021

Great value for money, but improve moble phone templates. Most people visiting the sites are on mobile so would be a good investment.

Pluspunten

Simple website builder. Easy to create pages.

Minpunten

My mobile website is really bad and the current mobile customizations available are restrictive.

Hello, David,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team appreciates it greatly as it helps us improve our products.

We work hard every day to deliver you the best user experience. We constantly enhance our platform's functionality to make it even easier to build your beautiful website. Expanding the possibilities for the mobile version's editor is one of the things we look forward to, and if you have any specific features in mind, you can always share them with us at [email protected] or roadmap.zyro.com.

If you need any assistance with creating your website, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Success team at [email protected]. We're here to help!

Andy
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

As a complete beginner it was quick and easy to learn how to build my website.

Beoordeeld op 22/7/2021

I am an amateur wildlife and landscape photographer/hobbyist, so being able to easily create a professional looking website at a very affordable price has been a very positive experience.

Pluspunten

Being able to simply and easily create good looking landing page and galleries for my photos.

Minpunten

As a wildlife photographer and amateur naturalist not be able to easily label the photos in my galleries is really frustrating as people don't know what they are looking at and always want to know

Squarespace

Redenen om voor Zyro te kiezen

The hosting package I had did not include a website builder and I found it very difficult to easily update my old website, so just didn't bother. Zyro has made this incredibly easy and I can quickly update on a daily basis if I need to.

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

Very good value for money and I personally found the website builder far easier to use

Hello, Andy,

Thank you for sharing this. We are excited to hear about your pleasing experience while using Zyro. It brings us joy to hear about your success.

We want to give our users as many possibilities while building their website as possible. That's why our team works hard every day to develop new additions to Zyro. We hope to share them with you very soon!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected], send us a message on Facebook, or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard.

Branimir
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

I'm really pleased

Beoordeeld op 23/4/2021

At first I thought it would be difficult. But when I merged my domain to Zyro it was already easier. I contacted customer service who advised me what was best to do. After that, everything was clear to me and I started building my beautiful website. Editing a website is really very easy with drag and drop options. Adding text, videos, photos just couldn’t be easier. All you need is to have imagination, with your imagination here you can do everything you imagine. I warmly recommend Zyro to everyone because I know you won’t regret it. My rating for Zyro from 1 to 10 is pure 10.

Pluspunten

What I liked most was that it was really easy to handle all the options in creating beautiful websites.

Minpunten

Honestly there really isn’t a single complaint. Everything is affordable, easy and customer service is there for us 24 hours a day.

Stephane
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Finally a professional website builder!

Beoordeeld op 25/4/2021

For the creation of the site, I did not encounter any particular problem. To link the site to the domain name, it was very easy to do it because the support was very responsive!

Pluspunten

I love the simple and easy side of the website builder.
no more hassle with technique, room for creativity!

Minpunten

The contact form is missing. It should happen soon have I been told

Benjamin
  • Sector: Mediaproductie
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Zyro review

Beoordeeld op 15/10/2021

Pluspunten

The integration of background images to make smooth rolling backgrounds.

Minpunten

Very little, it is a new software and the help team are great, super active. If there is a problem that cant be helped it'll likely be changed on the website in the coming days.

Wix , WordPress , Squarespace en Weebly

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

Cheaper and easier to use. Allowing the syncing of a domain name was a game changer.

Hello, Benjamin,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate your kind words. We work hard to deliver you the best website building experience, and we are happy to hear you are enjoying using our products.

Rest assured that our team always looks for ways to improve and bring you new features and enhancements.

If you need any help with your website, feel free to contact us at [email protected] we are always ready to assist.

Indre
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Beyond excited for this platform!

Beoordeeld op 27/4/2021

If you haven't already noticed, I'm beyond excited and grateful for making the website creation process quick and easy. To the moon, Zyro!

Pluspunten

I've never seen a website-building platform that is SO EASY to use. Built my website in less than 2 hours and it was a breeze. Also, it was extremely easy to make the website mobile-friendly. Gonna recommend it to all my clients looking to create a website!

Minpunten

Not many integrations to choose from. SEO features are also limited.

Janelle
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Overall experience for a non tech savvy mom

Beoordeeld op 12/10/2021

My overall experience has been great. Since it is my first time building a website I had a few stumbling blocks but with the help of customer support I was able to resolve the issues every step of the way until my website was built and my domain was successfully transferred over.

Pluspunten

I loved how user friendly the software is

Minpunten

The only con would be to give more detailed instructions when navigating the tour.

Wix en GoDaddy Website Builder

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

Great reviews from other companies using zyro

Hello, Janelle,

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your recommendation. Our team is happy to deliver you easy-to-use website-building tools, and we congratulate you on building your first website!

We are happy to have you with us, and we are working hard to deliver you the best user experience.

Pedro L.
Pedro L.
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Exactly what I needed.

Beoordeeld op 13/10/2021

I have liked the Customer Service, I'm able to talk to the representatives openly and they understand me. The way to create a website is so easy.

Pluspunten

I found that Zyro is so easy to use. The three factors that I liked the most: It has a good price. I offers me a responsive website. Able to accept payments on my country. Those things are importartant for me, I have never found those three combined in only one product.

Minpunten

I understand that Zyro is a young company still but I want to be able to connect my domain from another place to Zyro via pointing if possible. I know that I will see that feature soon because they're still innovating.

Hello, Pedro,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Our team is delighted to hear that you find our products easy to use.

We want to make sure that everyone has a pleasant experience while building and maintaining their website. Your feedback really motivates us to keep working on improving our products and delivering even more advancements.

If you need any help, don't ever hesitate to contact our Customer Success team at any time again.

Angelica
  • Sector: Cosmetica

Amazing alternative

Beoordeeld op 18/3/2021

Developing my website with Zyro started as an adventure because it was all so new, but I reallly wanted an alternative from the usual sites that charge commissions for the sale and for every little think you want to implement, and I can totally say Zyro has been above my expectations!

Pluspunten

I love how everything is so easy to use and there's always someone happy to help you in case you need assistance. The templates are pretty and work accordingly.

Minpunten

I wish there could be a shopping cart icon integrated on the main menu. Also it would be amazing if the online shop could be edited just as easily as the rest of the page (specially fonts).

WooCommerce

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

I liked the freshness, prices and amazing service.
Justin
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Zyro Webpage Review

Beoordeeld op 18/5/2021

Overall very pleased, only some minor tweaks that would put it over the edge as a standout over absolutely every other platform.

Pluspunten

The most useful feature is its simple, ready-to-use platform.

I have come across all other platforms for building a personal webpage, none come this close in terms of easiness to create yourself with limited web experience.

Minpunten

The biggest con is the lack of add-ons or plug-ins. I would absolutely love to get pdf viewing plug-in straight from the website builder and more robust video insert choices. Additionally, more templates would be a massive advantage as there is little diversity in some categories.

Hi, Justin,

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear you enjoy using our Website Builder!

We work hard everyday to bring you even more features and capabilities. Follow us on social media to hear about new advancements as soon as they are released!

Henry
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Worthy of the Big-Leagues

Beoordeeld op 29/7/2021

Zyro didn't just open the door to our journey into e-commerce; they held it open and ushered us through. We had our issues from time to time, and that's why Zyro is Zyro. They are here for those that need to learn and experience the sifter points of web design and e-commerce.

Pluspunten

Next to pricing, our webmaster really enjoyed using Zyro's website editor and store creator. Everything was easy to find and manipulate. We couldn't gone as far as we did without such an organized, user-friendly interface.

Minpunten

The live editing gave us problems on more than a handful of occasions, and this could be for a variety of reasons, but it still seemed to occur more often that it should. Thankfully, Zyro's prompt customer service team was there to assist every time.

Hello, Henry,

Thank you for the feedback and all the kind words! We appreciate you sharing your experience as it helps us grow and improve our services.

We strive to make products that are easy to use, intuitive, and allow you to make beautiful and responsive websites.

Our team works hard every day to develop exciting new features, bring enhancements and improve the performance of our services.

We are excited to have you with us! Don't ever hesitate to contact our Customer Success team again if you encounter any issues or have any questions.

Xing
  • Sector: Mediaproductie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Incredible, near perfect of what you need for your own website at a affordable cost

Beoordeeld op 18/3/2021

Great. Near perfect.

Great. Near perfect.

Pluspunten

Zyro has helped me to establish my business much easily in a way that I am able to setup my own website with zero knowledge in coding. The monthly pricing is by far the cheapest compared to other famous sites like Wix & squarespace in terms of overall pricing to get you started on your own website. Zyro customer support is also excellent in a way that they are very professional in their communication and prompt in respond as well.

All in all, I invest my time onto Zyro instead of Wix or Squarespace is mainly because of how affordable it is & the ease of use towards beginners with professional templates to help us get started, fast. These are my honest thoughts using Zyro for the past 2 weeks. Yes, I am new to Zyro and have yet to regret a single bit.

Minpunten

I would rate 9/10. Just a few minor features that Zyro needs to implement to compete fully with Wix & Squarespace that has these features.

- More flexibility in cropping image (Being able to adjust left, right, top, bottom, will be a game changer) As of now, we can't do that. Thus, it is something that kind of frustrates me at times.
- Need more flexibility in terms of text headlines. As of now, we are given 6 different sizes of text to choose from, but when we change one of it. It affects the entire website fonts which is something I dislike a lot because it really ruins how the website will look in seconds with accidental fonts that you don't like.
- Thus, if I can request, to make text more independent instead of a group that affects the rest of the text that should not have been a concern from the start.

DOUGLAS SANTIAGO PIRES
  • Sector: Civiele techniek
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Zyro - Easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 23/5/2021

Very good, satisfactory.

Very good, satisfactory.

Pluspunten

Easy to use, very practical, objective, pleasant.

Minpunten

Premium plan does not include online store.

Hello, Douglas,

We are pleased to hear that our product satisfied your needs. We are ver grateful for your feedback it really helps us grow.

Ashok
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Great and easy to use tool for building websites.

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2022

Pluspunten

It provides an easy to use drag and drop feature. The pricing is very less compared to other alternatives. Also, it has a wide range to pre-built templates which we can use and edit the template according to our needs. Easy for any beginner to create there own website.

Minpunten

Sometime it takes sometime while loading the software other than works perfect!

Wendell
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I absolutely love Zyro!!!

Beoordeeld op 3/2/2022

Zyro gave me the ability to create a website without having any coding knowledge. Once I built my website, I felt confident to share it with my customers. Thank you, Zyro!!!

Pluspunten

Zyro is my favorite product out there. Words alone cannot tell you how much I value this product. With Zyro, my life has changed, literally. For 5 years I was trying to build a website. But because I don't know much about coding or programming, using other web builders was frustrating. Once I discovered Zryo, I felt like making a PowerPoint presentation. It was so easy to use. And if I ever have a problem, the customer service is amazingly helpful. Thank you, Zyro!!!

Minpunten

It's a bit too simple. But as time goes by, I believe they will give more options on creating a website such as layering, sizing, placement, etc.

Hello, Wendell!

Thanks a lot for such kind feedback - it really helps us improve.

We are happy to have you at Zyro, and we are glad you are enjoying our services. Of course, the Team at Zyro is trying to improve constantly, and we will for sure have even more options/features and design elements in the future!

Also, your comment about Customer Service is spot-on as they are always ready to answer any request you have - be it programming requests or anything else, 24/7.

Kind regards.

Paulo Andro
  • Sector: Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Zyro Revolution! The Next Big Thing!

Beoordeeld op 26/3/2021

I am blown away!

I am blown away!

Pluspunten

1. Fast! Its super fast to use. Its like I'm using my local power point editor.

2. Almost no learning curve! Its that easy! I have no experience in web designing but I'm editing here like a pro.

3. Ease of deployment. It guides you on every step when linking it to your own domain.

4. Fairly price! I'm amazed how inexpensive it is. Even though I'm using a gift version (which is very generous of them to give I might add), I will not hesitate to subscribe after it ends.

5. Speedy and Highly Technical Support. When I need clarification, I just open up the chat and boom.. A very professional and knowledgeable technical support guides me along the way. To be honest, I'm not even surprised since Hostinger is behind this service.

6. Lots of Templates and More to come!

7. AI powered! Its the future! It even auto generate a website for me! Thats AMAZING!

Bottom line, It welcomes new user whos not familiar with coding. Its intuitive UI and helpful technical support is all you need to make your website amazing!

Thank you Zyro!

Minpunten

1. Few Templates to choose from(yet). Although you can mishmash other templates to build a new one. And also they have a roadmap on whats more to come so its no biggie for me.

Andy
  • Sector: Landbouw

Getting Started

Beoordeeld op 5/10/2021

Overall I'm pleased with my subscription and look forward to the continuous improvements being released.

Pluspunten

I find the interfaces mostly intuitive, while there are a few things I wish I could manage they appear to be working on it.

Minpunten

I don't like that I have to have an e-commerce subscription to be able to have a "store layout" to show case products.

Hello, Andy,

Thank you for your feedback. We take all your insights seriously as they are our driving force in improving our products.

Our team works hard every day to develop the best website-building tools, and we hope for your patience while we implement the newest enhancements.

If you have any questions, remember to contact our Customer Support team - we are always here to help!

Karolina
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Simplicity is the key

Beoordeeld op 27/3/2021

Easy to use. Incredibly fast and helpful support. No problem connecting your SEO tools. You literally can build a very basic website with the essential information in an hour and it will look professional.

Pluspunten

I tried the BASIC plan. I really like that it is super user-friendly. Very easy to make a beautiful website, a lot of great templates, easy to search and add stock pictures. If you do not need any special features, it is a great place to start.

Minpunten

I really miss some text-editing features, such as bullet points. I would like more functionality with button customization and their placement. Also, I could use a search bar on my ZYRO website.

WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op Zyro

Easier to use and easier to make it pretty.
Martin
  • Sector: Muziek

Well featured ecommerce solution

Beoordeeld op 22/7/2021

We have our ecommerce store functioning well, although lacking some features

We have our ecommerce store functioning well, although lacking some features

Pluspunten

Zyro was very easy to get a basic store running. Lot's of functionality for the price. Online assistance was outstanding although they couldn't resolve every issue

Minpunten

No effective 'out of stock' management
No macro options - they need entering on every product
Stock control rather basic
Can't easily have PDF library of product information
Lacking some of the features of high end software.

Hello, Martin,

We appreciate your feedback it really helps us improve. We are pleased to know you trusted Zyro with your business needs.

Our team works hard every day to develop new and enhanced features and provide you with even more possibilities for website building. You can look at what we are working on now and submit your own suggestions here: roadmap.zyro.com.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Success team again by sending an email to [email protected], sending a message on Facebook, or starting a live chat right on your Zyro dashboard.

Gabrielė
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Smooth sailing

Beoordeeld op 21/4/2021

10/10

10/10

Pluspunten

The support is great. All the questions were answered and all the problems were solved.

Minpunten

The only steugle was figuring out how the templates can be changed, but it didn’t take too long to get it.

Wix
Phil
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

No fuss, no nonsense, easy but impressive Website builder

Beoordeeld op 1/9/2021

very positive

very positive

Pluspunten

The intuitive, use immediately design of the software means no long process of learning before actually building the site.

Minpunten

I haven't found any big downsides yet. I have requested a couple of features - and each time have been helped very quickly by customer service.

Hello, Phil,

Thank you for your feedback and recommendation. We are happy to hear you enjoy using our products.

Remember, if you need any help, feel free to contact our Customer Success team at any time we're always here to assist you.

Antonio
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

Best online website builder

Beoordeeld op 5/4/2021

Pluspunten

Easy to use, lots of features for little money

Minpunten

Multiple languages for stores only. Changing a template can be much simpler.

Chin Yin
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Price affordable

Beoordeeld op 11/8/2021

Pluspunten

The price is affordable with basic feature

Minpunten

Could not add interaction or animation while clicking or hoverinh

Hello, Chin Yin,

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow and improve. We are glad you found Zyro an affordable solution for your online business needs we really want to help you succeed.

Our team works hard on new and improved features so that you can make even more impressive websites. We can't wait to share these features with you, and we hope for your patience. You can submit your own suggestions here: roadmap.zyro.com.

If you have any questions or need help with our existing features, don't hesitate to contact our Customer Success team at [email protected] or start a live chat on your Zyro dashboard.