Quickbooks Online

Lisa S.
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Accounting is no Longer a Headache!

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2022

Super easy to set up, add integrations, customize, import and export, and grant accessibility to my accountant. Should I choose to - I can send estimates and invoices directly from here. Quickbooks makes a tedious task way less tedious and stressful.

Pluspunten

Ease of Use, Customizable, Access for my Accountant, Importing of Accounts. Overall easy plug and play use-ability. Has made tax time way less stressful!

Minpunten

honestly, no complains as of yet. I have not had anything to complain about.

Krishna L.
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

I like how easily reports can be customized

Beoordeeld op 6/5/2022

The system is simple to learn and utilize. Helps me prepare for tax season all year long so that I don't have to worry about anything. An emphasis is placed on UI and user experience. It's clear to see that they've done so. Because we don't utilize all of the tools, there might be a lot of clutter in our workspaces.

Pluspunten

In order to handle my clients' businesses, I use Quickbooks Online, a powerful accounting program. In addition to project accounting, we can handle receivables and payables, set up rules for posting to cut down on time for posting (which equals cheaper accounting costs!), and quickly produce useful reports with this software.

Minpunten

I'd want to be able to create bespoke purchase orders with additional signatures, but I'm not able to do so at the moment. The ability to perform genuine bank reconciliations from within the program would be an added bonus. The process of comparing receipts to invoices is likewise time-consuming.

Matt A.
  • Sector: Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Horrible Customer Service will not correct Emergency Problems 24/7 or Timely

Beoordeeld op 3/4/2022

HORRIBLE !!!! Account has been locked for 3 days rendering it useless. I use it for invoicing and payroll. Payroll was input on Thursday and approved. Not only did it not process Friday but my whole company is on lockdown due to Fraud Prevention.??????? I have made 3 calls to customer service to no avail. Cannot do any bookkeeping or payroll for my business and now there is no customer service for an emergency issue on the weekend. I am told a ticket has been opened and will be addressed within 2 days, but I've already been down 3 days. This is extremely unprofessional and unacceptable from the company that is supposed to have your books. IF my account is not fully restored by tomorrow, I will be ditching Quickbooks indefinitely for a more reliable product that actually has 24/7 full support in an emergency.

Pluspunten

Billing is easy and payroll was easy to setup. Only lately has it been proven to be a problem

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the payroll and your interaction with support. We know how vital it is to have payroll up and running. If you haven't heard back from an agent on your case please don't hesitate to reach out to the Payroll Team directly. (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/payroll-processes/contact-payroll-support/L08Yi5p07_US_en_US) Wishing you the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Sarah W.
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Essential Do-It-All Software

Beoordeeld op 28/4/2022

I honestly couldn’t be happier. Never thought I could come to enjoy keeping the books, but with QBO, I do. And the more I learn, the more I like. We’re all volunteers, with no professional accounting skills, at the non-profit I help administer. So QBO is a very cost-effective, efficient way for us to generate everything we need, while allowing for growth. I haven’t even begun to use the software to its full potential. Very satisfied here!

Pluspunten

We use QBO to run our small, all volunteer non-profit. So the things that matter the most to me are the ease of use with little to no training, being able to sync bank feeds to speed up the process, generating easy to read and understand reports, online access so we can keep the books anytime, from anywhere…the list is endless. I’ve also been thrilled with the extensive help library, the how-to videos, and the awesome customer support. I have no accounting or bookkeeping training and yet, thanks to QBO, I’m able to do everything we need to have accurate P & L reports, Balance Sheets and file our 990, as well as see which programs are costing and generating the most. I’m really grateful QBO exists.

Minpunten

My main issue so far has been the trouble linking little known online savings account to our bank feed. And that the platform is a bit glitchy when I access on my tablet. But Customer Support has told me they’re working on both those issues, so not a big deal.

Deborah S.
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Like QB - once you get used to it!

Beoordeeld op 28/4/2022

It's terrific - for the price, I don't think you can match the feature, functionality, robustness, and each of use.

Pluspunten

QB is a very robust account software that helps me run the business for my clients. We can set up project accounting, manage receivables and payables, set up rules for posting to cut down time for posting (equaling lower accounting fees!), and easily generate meaningful reports.

Minpunten

I would love to be able to better customize the forms - trying right now to set up custom PO's for more signatures but can't. Would also like to be able to run true bank reconciliations within the software. Matching receipts to invoices is also somewhat burdensome.

Steve S.
  • Sector: Werving en selectie
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Solid Product

Beoordeeld op 15/4/2022

My overall experience with Quickbooks Online has been a good one, and I would recommend the product, but I would recommend someone to take their time when getting set up and getting started or to work with an accountant to get started, also pay attention to which version you need and not try to pay for too much at first. It's nice to have tasks automated, but you don't necessarily need all of the fancy features that you will never use.

Pluspunten

This is a good product and very strong for what it is meant for. This allows users to keep all of their financial information, bank accounts, expenses, and invoices organized in one place, and also allows them to keep their accounts payable tracked and automated without having to enter them manually each time.

Minpunten

For new users this system can be a little confusing and overwhelming to set up and use. I have had some issues, especially when transferring and downgrading to a smaller version. When dealing with customer service it can be very frustrating as it felt like not every customer service rep was on the same page, some very helpful, others felt like they were trying to upsell me on products, and others were simply listening and understanding what I had to say, but didn't offer much of a solution. In each instance they were friendly, but it was still frustrating.

FreshBooks

Redenen om over te stappen op Quickbooks Online

I chose Quickbooks because I was the most familiar with them, my accountant recommended the product for ease of use, and also because she would be able to log-in as a user and review my information come tax time, which is nice.
Stephen H.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

QuickBooks Online - Is It Worth The Money?

Beoordeeld op 14/5/2022

I was having difficulty keeping track of where everything was being saved. With Quickbooks, it was very easy to keep track of everything. It was like having a system set up for me. I can now run weekly and monthly reports so I can keep track of where all the money is going.

Pluspunten

I found QuickBooks very easy to use.
It is perfect for people new to the business as well as more experienced users.
The system is very instinctive.
There is no "What Do I Do Now?"
It is easy to monitor your cash flow, which is a very important part of any business.
It is simple to collate and export reports.
You can organize income and expenses into the correct tax categories.

Minpunten

There were a few features I did not like.
These include:
Needing someone in the company with knowledge of accounting.
Some Training might be required if they have never used this sort of software before.

Nathan J.
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Crazy Expensive, Not Supported by Bank

Beoordeeld op 7/4/2022

QuickBooks is what I consider a necessary evil. Other accounting packages are far more expensive for similar core functionality and are not as supported by all the other business processes I have.

Pluspunten

I like that I can actually go back and edit mistakes I make rather than having to delete everything and rebuild my books if I forgot to enter sales tax. I like that it generally integrates with other partners.

Minpunten

$30/mo is crazy expensive for a business that is just starting out especially when the more useful features like client invoicing or payroll automation are additional charges. The API is lacking (for example I want to create a bill, but I can't enter sales tax as a separate item). More annoyingly, the OFX partner does not support my Kabbage checking account making the software even less of a value for my money.

Pamela C.
  • Sector: Alternatieve geschillenbeslechting
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Quickbooks is QUICK! It really saves me time.

Beoordeeld op 3/5/2022

Pluspunten

I don't have to travel or mail drives to my accountant, I can just have him log in and see what I'm doing. I LOVE that!

Minpunten

It's expensive for as few of the features that I use.

Mariah J.
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Quickbooks online for rental property expense & income tracking

Beoordeeld op 9/4/2022

Overall this is a good value for the money and will save time in the long run. I recommend it for rental property owners.

Pluspunten

I like the mileage feature, although it has a little room for improvement. It makes it easy to track income and expenses by category and simplifies taxes.

Minpunten

The mileage feature is difficult to use on the app. The round trip feature is only available on the web.

Nikki W.
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Get your Finances in Order Quickly!

Beoordeeld op 15/5/2022

Quickbooks Online has been a wonderful software to take my small business accounting to the next level! There is a bit of a learning curve to set up the customizable software and maximize it's use for your business. Once it's set, accounting is easy and quick. Running reports takes 5 seconds and you have all your accounting information at your fingertips with the mobile app!

Pluspunten

Ability to access from anywhere! On my computer, on my phone, in the car, wherever I need it!

Quick mobile receipt upload from your phone or computer! This allows me to quickly scan gas receipts or upload online purchase receipts to Quickbooks Online. Gone are the days of saying "what was that purchase for?" Not only can you upload receipts but they automatically tie to the bank account import.

Easy to create reports! Ability to compare month to month or year to year. Can break down by categories or tags.

Tax time made easy! My accountant had all the information they needed. I can link accountants to my Quickbooks Online so they can assist with quarterly payments, general questions via email/online or bookkeeping.

Minpunten

Quickbooks Online has a little bit of a learning curve. Since I had no prior experience with a formal accounting system, I signed up to add one of their pros to walk me through set up upon purchase. They helped get the bank account integrated and get everything moving the right direction.

Due to the learning curve, there are plenty of resources online or within business organizations that can walk you through the ins and outs. Quickbooks Online is very customizable, but getting those custom items set up can feel overwhelming.

Jewel Y.
  • Sector: Machinebouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Very user friendly and has everything in one place

Beoordeeld op 16/3/2022

My overall experience has been a great experience. I have been using it for years.

Pluspunten

Quickbooks Online is very easy to use and has everything you need in one place. It keeps the flow of the business finances running smoothly. The invoicing, tracking of assets and expenses, providing reports, etc are all extremely easy to use and find and connect in a very simple way.

Minpunten

There is nothing at this time that I like least about this software. It is much better than most bookkeeping programs I have used.

FreshBooks, Total Office Manager en Xero

Overgestapt van

Xero

Redenen om over te stappen op Quickbooks Online

Each one of the above programs has its benefits and had a lot of what Quickbooks offer, but quickbooks is much simpler to use and has the exact amount of what is needed to run the business. A program like "Total Office Manager", it is extremely complex and not as user friendly. A program like Xero wasn't as detailed as Quickbooks. Etc.
Angela B.
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

On the expensive side for small entrepreneurs

Beoordeeld op 27/1/2022

Overall, Quickbooks Online had the items I needed, but their recent software and price changes have pushed me into a version that lacks what I need and leaves me with unnecessary, bloated accessories. There aren't many options out there that sync as well with online shops. QBO should consider allowing a small inventory and budgeting option for the less expensive versions and listen to their customer's concerns more.

Pluspunten

I appreciate the easy connectivity with apps so I can connect my e-commerce shop. The layout makes the difficult task of financial management not seem so overwhelming. Reconciling with my banks is convenient and matches my transactions well. I also depended on it to aid me in tracking sales tax.

Minpunten

The software's selection of options with each plan is ridiculous. I started with the Plus version to keep track of a small amount of inventory, although most of the products I sell are POD. I also appreciated the budgeting aspect. They started adding extras such as mile-tracking, and now they sync with Mailchimp, but I already have a cheaper mile-tracking app for my business and sync with Mailchimp through my website. During the pandemic, they increased their prices (horrible timing for small businesses) and forced me to scale down to the Simple Start version. This version doesn't have the inventory function or budgeting (something that should be standard across the board).

To make matters worse, for the six years that I have been using the program, they have yet to fix an issue with the sales tax part, specifically modifying the start of a sales tax calendar. This issue has caused headaches for me every year, and no one will address it when I, and many others, bring it up.

Zoho Books, FreshBooks en Xero
Cheryl S.
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

QuickBooks Online: Making Tax Tracking Easier for Sole Proprietors

Beoordeeld op 27/1/2022

Overall I have been happy with Quickbooks Online. Quite simply, it does what I need it to do. Track sales and expenses in a way I can easily pull data by varying parameters as needed.

Pluspunten

I like that Quickbooks has an expense tracker that is easy to use and has the categories cleanly divided up based on tax filing needs. The app component of this is my favorite as I can photo a receipt and input it on the go (although I mostly do stuff online). The ability to track service based sales is also pretty straightforward and easy to use. Those are the main features I bought this for and they do the job.

Minpunten

Quickbooks online (I have the Simple Start version) is crazy expensive for someone running a sole proprietor part time business. And it just went up in cost recently. The expense is because it has to be paid for monthly (or a small discount if paying yearly all at once). I really dislike the fact that most software programs have gone this route. I am not a large or even full time business that can hack all these monthly software expenses we have. But I want the ability to use it where-ever and not be tied to one device so I have to pay monthly. The other thing I really dislike again probably comes back to price. I want the ability to have it autopopulate expenses each month so I am not constantly having to enter them. But I can only do that if I pay MORE for a package at a higher price point. Given the average user will have monthly expenses, this should be part of every plan. Lastly, there needs to be a way to make this software HIPAA compliant so those of us in healthcare using it can use it for things like invoicing and taking payments.

Wave Accounting

Redenen om over te stappen op Quickbooks Online

Because feedback from people who had tried both indicated that Quickbooks was the way to go.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great accounting software for small & large businesses

Beoordeeld op 23/11/2021

I use QBO for my own tax practice bookkeeping as well as for my clients. I use it daily to keep up with my firm and my clients. We all use the bank feed to facilitate automatic entry of as much data as possible.

Pluspunten

QBO allows users to easily enter their financial transactions. It even has the capability to enter most transactions for the user from the bank feed. You can let QBO import your bank activity and use rules that you set up to code the transactions appropriately. It makes reconciling your bank statement a complete breeze!

Minpunten

There are some issues with payroll that can only be corrected by calling in to Customer Support. I find this annoying when I personally know and understand how the correction needs to be made. I do, however, understand that not everyone understands the ramifications of making corrections.

Terry R.
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Accounting at your fingertips anywere

Beoordeeld op 6/11/2021

My experience with Quickbooks online has been mostly positive. I find the best thing is that I can just pull up the software on the web, or in the app on my phone and take care of business while I am out on the road doing service calls.

Pluspunten

I like that I can access my information while I am out on the road. It's also a bonus that it integrates with my ticking software so that I can just export the information from that and it syncs right into Quickbooks online. I also depend on the ability to input and scan expense receipts so that I don't have to do it when I get home.

Minpunten

The price is a little hard to swallow when coming from the desktop version of Quickbooks for so many years. Also there are some features that is in the Desktop version that hasn't been implemented yet.

FreshBooks en Xero

Redenen om voor Quickbooks Online te kiezen

I made the switch to Quickbooks online to help with not having to come back to the office after a long day and still have to input stuff into the desktop software. Now I can just go home with peace that the information is already there.

Redenen om over te stappen op Quickbooks Online

I chose Quickbooks Online over the alternatives because it was supported by my other software as well as I was familiar with Quickbooks desktop already.

Antwoord van Intuit Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hey there, Terry!

We deeply appreciate you taking the time to write your review, and we're so glad to hear that transitioning to QuickBooks Online has helped simplify your daily work-flow!

If you need anything or have questions in the future, feel free to get in touch through the Help (?) icon in-account. You can also reach out through our QB Community: (quickbooks.intuit.com/community) Or on our Social Media pages for support as well!

All the best!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Upgraded from Tally to QBO for simple and ease of use software

Beoordeeld op 10/10/2021

My overall experience with QuickBooks online has been amazing. I have used to desktop version before and found the online version more easy and simple to use. It has served my purpose in a great way over these years. The readily available reports helps my decision making for business. As compared to other options I found QuickBooks Online to be cheaper. We are trying to incorporate a construction company in quickbooks now. We hope it serves our purpose for this company as well now.

Pluspunten

It is very simple to use overall. I like that i can check and work from any computer or cell phone as well. I love direct access to the numbers, easily available reports. It is great for auto billing direct from the software itself. The best part is integration with the bank account. I do not have to manually review expenses and add it.

Minpunten

The QBO is slow to load pages and that can be irritating at times. I initially thought that it was my internet connection but no that is not the case. While you are allowed to do a journal entry with a supplier name you cannot enter a negative invoice. There can be a greater variety in invoice format selection. A tad bit expensive.

FreshBooks en Focus X

Redenen om voor Quickbooks Online te kiezen

We wanted to increase automation and reduce manual tasks.

Overgestapt van

TallyPrime

Pricing and Automation
Chris M.
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

Upgraded from Quickbooks Desktop to Save Time Every Month

Beoordeeld op 27/9/2021

It's been very simple to use overall. I enjoy being able to work on or books from any computer or even a cell phone. Previously I could only access our bookkeeping records by physically going into our office.

Pluspunten

The best part of Quickbooks Online is its integration with our business bank account. Prior to QB Online we used QB desktop. We would have to manually review expenses and bank accounts to make sure everything was entered into Quickbooks correctly and would constantly come across discrepancies due to data entry errors. Now that we use Quickbooks online, we have it integrated with our business account and simply identify what category each expense belongs to. It's also easy to set a "rule" for certain expenses (for example recurring monthly charges) to automatically categorize these every month. This has saved us many hours of data entry every month which is very valuable for a small business.

Minpunten

It takes a little time to get used to some of the changes from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks online. For instance, I have a hard time figuring out where to make manual journal entries and have to use Google to figure it out. Also, the price can be significantly higher than the desktop version depending on how you use it. Currently a desktop version for my needs without a subscription can be bought for $399. In the past I have been able to use a desktop version for several years. For example, when I switched from Desktop to QB online in early 2021, I was still succesfully using a 2018 vesrion of QB Desktop. Currently I am paying $300 every year for the online version.

Breanna D.

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Best for those not trained in accounting

Beoordeeld op 30/7/2021

QBO is great because it allows our clients access to their books any time, anywhere. We are finding this is increasingly important to our clients. It also allows clients to do their own invoicing and receive payments themselves in the same system we are using for their bookkeeping. This product really is the future of bookkeeping.

Pluspunten

Far and away the best feature of this software is that it's cloud based. So many clients want to be able to see their books from anywhere, at any time, on any device. If you are using this for a small business and are not trained in bookkeeping/accounting, this is the easiest bookkeeping software on the market.

Minpunten

If you are a trained bookkeeper/accountant you will likely be disappointed that it's not as flexible as Sage 50. They payroll module is terrible unless you have simple payroll with no deductions or special pay circumstances. While you can do a journal entry with a supplier name, you can't enter a negative invoice. They've updated with a credit card credit that allows you to enter a negative credit card transaction but it's limited to credit card transactions only.

Sage 50cloud Accounting

Redenen om over te stappen op Quickbooks Online

QBO is far more advanced than the Sage cloud product. My preference would be Sage 50 but because this is cloud based, it's the next best thing.
Navine A.
  • Sector: Cosmetica

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Excellent Software if you have help

Beoordeeld op 29/7/2021

I had a live hate relationship with quickbooks because while it was easy to use it can get messy quite quickly due incorrect categorization. That changed when I hired a bookkeeper to look over my books on a monthly basis.

Pluspunten

Love quickbooks online well because it is online which means I can do my business from anywhere and anytime.

Relatively easy to set up and has video tutorials. Love that you can set up lots of subcategories which makes comparing information from different categories easy and more meaningful.

Love the new tags feature!!! I wholesale so I can see which wholesale reps are performing the best.

Makes bookkeeping and tax paying easy if everything is setup correctly and accounts are reconciled correctly.

Love the various reports you can pull from it. Profit and loss monthly, quarterly, annually.

Love how easy it is to create invoices and the option to get paid within quickbooks!! No more sending an invoice and then asking for a separate PayPal or square payment.

Minpunten

Categorizing some income & expenses can be tricky at times which can mess the books up and make you want to tear your hair out.

May Need a quickbooks bookkeeper to keep your books clean or will most likely mess it up.

FreshBooks en Wave Accounting

Redenen om over te stappen op Quickbooks Online

Wa e was too basic and fresh books was limited in its functions.
Michelle S.
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp

Easy To Use Accounting Software For Small Business Owners

Beoordeeld op 1/7/2021

My overall experience with Quickbooks Online has been positive. While there are some things that can be improved, it has served its purpose for me for the past few years. The price is fairly comparable to other online software. The only other one I have had experience with is Freshbooks but I switched to Quickbooks Online because of a promotion that gave me a much cheaper option.

Pluspunten

QuickBooks Online is a great accounting software for busy entrepreneurs who are looking for a centralized way to keep all their billing/invoicing/expense tracking/payment processing in one place. I find it quite easy to use. It allows me to forego the expense of a physical accountant and grants me the convenience of creating and sending invoices online, accepting payment, managing invoice history and tracking expenses. Instead of having to purchase software and being relegated to one laptop, you can access this software anywhere. In addition, if you have contractors/employees, depending on your plan, you can process your payroll directly from the software which is an added bonus.

Minpunten

I like most of the features associated with Quickbooks Online, however, as a designer myself I think there could be a greater variety in the invoice template selection. It is very easy to brand their current templates, but as someone who values brand aesthetic highly, I would love to be able to cater the visual of the invoice to be more aligned with my brand aesthetic.

Peter J.

Using QBO

Beoordeeld op 1/7/2021

The benefit we have is that we can work with our clients on their accounts without having to go to their office or for them to drop a laptop into us. This means we can keep an eye on the accounts and provide assistance as and when it is required.

Pluspunten

The interface is easy to use and the software is quick to set up for a new business. The support and help features are very good - this is something that many suppliers fall down on badly. QBO has features for businesses of all sizes so as they grow and analysis of the accounts becomes more important the tools are there, ready and waiting. The recent update of the VAT accounting to handle VAT in Ireland is a game changer. We have been very impressed with the data conversion facility to import records from Quickbooks desktop software to QBO. Finally, being an online product means the software is always up to date, there is a proper back up of the records and 24/7 access to the accounts are all key benefits.

Minpunten

For a small or new business with no familiarity with accounting the initial interface can be daunting. There are a lot of terms to become familiar with.

Sage 50cloud Accounting en Xero

Redenen om over te stappen op Quickbooks Online

We believe QBO is a good option for larger and growing businesses because of the more sophisticated features it offers over, say, SURF or Big Red Cloud. The fact that Intuit is a very large company gives users comfort in terms of support and future development of the software.
Tammy C.
  • Sector: Diergeneeskunde

Quickbooks online

Beoordeeld op 17/6/2021

For the most part I really like the software, there are just a few things that aren't as handy as the old desktop version. They periodically do different feature updates that for my portion of the accounting don't really enhance my job or make it easier.

Pluspunten

I love the fact that I don't have to do manual backups! I love that it is accessible from any computer. It is a huge help that I am able to scan and attach invoices, comes in very handy when I need to double check payments made.

Minpunten

From an accounting standpoint the fact that the program doesn't recognize if an invoice was previously entered by the invoice number is something I really miss from the old desktop form of the software. On this software you could enter the same invoice number in 10 times and it would never "see" that the invoice was previously entered. This causes a lot of back and forth between the vendor account and bills window which takes extra time. The only other comment I have is concerning the reports section. I am not a trained accountant and on the old desktop version it was far easier to generate reports.

• Sector: Vastgoed
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Quickbooks Online- The Easy Accounting Software

Beoordeeld op 9/6/2021

It is great accounting software for a small business. We are able to manage expenses, send invoices, run payroll, keep track of inventory and generally organize our books. Access to accounting information from anywhere anytime is a plus. It is fairly affordable and has a 30-day free trial.

Pluspunten

The linking of the bank accounts makes reconciliation easy at the end of the month. The banking interface allows for the classifying of transactions which makes work easy for recurring transactions. The software integrated well with our existing business management software. Customers are able to make payments online easily. The ability to access the accounting information from anywhere comes in handy especially in these times when organizations are moving to remote working due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.

Minpunten

The frequent upgrades sometimes make it difficult to find features that you have used previously. Customer support can do better in promptly assisting customers when an issue arises. If an error occurs in the original entry, correcting it is usually a lengthy process. You may have to contact customer support to do it from the back end.

Kristie K.
  • Sector: Entertainment

Top Financial Management App

Beoordeeld op 19/5/2021

It’s been an amazing experience because it organizes all of my costs and data. I don’t spend as much as I used to now that I categorize my business and personal costs. It’s always a good sign to keep the personal costs and see how much I need to save each time I get paid. I categorize all of my direct deposit as business costs and the money I spend when I got shopping as personal costs.

Pluspunten

This app is great for those who own a business or is self-employed and likes having one app to store all the data on costs. I love being able to choose whether the cost is business-related or personal. The bank accounts are all linked to this one app and I can keep a record of what goes in my account and what is spent. I keep a track of every cent I use and spend. My favorite is seeing how much I earn and how much my business profits within a year.

Minpunten

Sometimes, the bank accounts get disconnected due to internet issue last and it can take a while to link the accounts again. The accounts get disconnected for unknown reasons even if I don’t change my account information on the bank account site. It can take a few hours to a few days to reconnect and retrieve the costs.