Nimble

4,4 (1.818)
Software voor contactbeheer en sociale relaties

(1.818)

Sorteren op

Tawanda
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Making customer relationship management a breeze and exciting experience

Beoordeeld op 30/9/2019

Customer relationship management is made easy; this is probably one area not taken so seriously by marketers but once used you will notice how much you have been missing. Nimble has been straightforward from roll-out through to implementation. Product support is satisfying and encouraging

Pluspunten

For the greater part I am impressed by the dashboard presentation of Nimble; it gives all the needed information at a sign glance, you can keep track of new connections and keep them in the loop. It is well integrated into other productivity applications like G-Suite, LinkedIn and Office 365 among others

Minpunten

Email limitations may be annoying but then that makes it a business as options are available if you would subscribe to premium priced packages

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Redenen om over te stappen op Nimble

We picked Nimble because of the positive reviews it was getting from previous users
Thomas
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Inexpensive and extensive with small quirks

Beoordeeld op 8/4/2022

Nimble has many benefits for sole proprietors and small businesses.
As long as you don't mind the little things, Nimble is an affordable alternative to other CRM systems.
However, I see an internationalization as difficult, because just such little things like the date format or the week start on Monday are a prerequisite for an international orientation.

Perfect Chrome integration
Social media connection
Multiple email accounts
Multiple email senders
All integrated Google calendars available
Cheap
All basic CRM functions

English only
Date format not changeable (e.g. dd.mm.yyyy)
Week start not changeable (always Sunday)
Complicated setup
Not always logically structured
Partially outdated views that do not fit into the overall picture (e.g. calendar)

Redenen om over te stappen op Nimble

Some features that were important to us were not available from other products. These include multiple calendars, multiple mailboxes and associated multiple sending addresses.
Geverifieerde reviewer

Private Commercial Real Estate Debt Company Reviews Nimble

Beoordeeld op 23/6/2015

We spent a good amount of time investigating our options and so with whatever drawbacks, we are still happy with our investment in nimble. Whatever its shortcomings, its much easier to use than our old system which was designed by a company called blue robin.

Pluspunten

We like the simplicity, browser plug in is really interesting. its engaging but we don't use a lot of the features.

Minpunten

1) Like I said we do appreciate the simplicity but the biggest disappointment / the thing that would make the system a slam dunk for us if improved is simply the dropdown customization for contact categorizations. We have no use for "Hot Lead" we're not sales people, we're a capital source for the real estate world. We changed those to be subcategories of the lead type which we also customized. The disappointment is in that the system doesn't appreciate that more often than not, a Broker is often also a Buyer, an Attorney often dabbles as a Developer. It would be an easy thing for them to be both. For now we rely on tags although its prone to human error and I don't feel comfortable making mail lists off of them. In summary, our perfect system would allow for broad macro categories that we could customize and subcategories. As well as the ability to check multiple boxes 2) A couple of smaller things, When we connected our twitter account in uploaded all of the companies as people which was a disaster. There was no way to just flip them into companies. We had to delete them and remake them.
3) No customer service. It was a nightmare when we couldn't get an excel of contacts to upload properly, I think my associate had to tweet at Nimble to get any response. Eventually it was resolved. 4) For some reason we thought that connecting people's linkedin would tell us if they changed their job but so far it hasn't.

Antwoord van Nimble Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thank you for taking the time to review Nimble.

I want to address a few of the concerns you brought up in the Cons to help out.

For 1. We recommend using the Custom Data fields feature in Nimble to create uniform data instead of Tags because they can definitely get messy.

For 2. Twitter doesn't differentiate between people or company accounts over their API, therefore, we can only import all contacts as a person or a company. We chose to go with "person" by default because this is more often the case than not. We're planning to add the option to convert a contact record from a person to a company in the future to help with this pain from Twitter.

For 3. We offer customer support via email M-F from 9-5 PM Pacific and you will always hear back from us if you write to [email protected] We are also addressing CSV upload issues this summer to make it easier to bring your data into Nimble.

For 4. LinkedIn has limited their API from allowing CRM systems to sync job changes, therefore, you may update contacts with the Nimble Smart Contacts App while on LinkedIn if a contact changes their job. It's a different workflow, but it achieves the same result.

All in all, I really appreciate your feedback for Nimble. This is the kind of feedback we want so we can continue to stay at the top.

Joseph

Byron
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Making It Easier On Us All | Nimble Product Review

Beoordeeld op 7/11/2022

All in all, though, I think Nimble is definitely worth checking out if you're looking for something that will make your life easier when it comes to marketing automation!

Pluspunten

I've been using Nimble for a few months now, and I have to say, it's pretty great. It does everything that it says on the tin and then some.Here are some of the pros:1) It's easy to use. You can be up and running in no time at all.2) The support team is great—they reply quickly and are very helpful when answering questions or dealing issues you might have had while using the product.3) It integrates seamlessly with other popular services like Mailchimp or Google Analytics so that you don't have to worry about connecting multiple platforms yourself!

Minpunten

Now for some cons:1) The pricing structure can be a bit confusing if you're new to this type of software; there are different plans depending on how many people will be using it within your organization (i.e., 5-person plan vs. 50-person plan). Make sure to ask your sales representative which one would be best suited for your business!

Shasta
  • Sector: Human Resources

Awsome and easy to use

Beoordeeld op 7/4/2022

Amazing we cant say enough good about it.

Pluspunten

Its easy for all of our staff tl use and very accurate

Minpunten

Nothing we love it and very glad we choose it.

SafeShare.tv

Redenen om over te stappen op Nimble

The reviews were better and the price was as well
Stacy
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Streamline your productivity

Beoordeeld op 18/7/2019

Good so far. Easy to use and is compatible with MS 365

Pluspunten

Alot like Salesforce, it was easy to use and is a future forward software program. It helps you build relationships and streamline your operations with it's cloud-based function so you can work, anywhere!

Minpunten

They don't offer alot of storage - 1G or 2G if a business plan. You can add 10GB at a time for additional cost.

Tina
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Nimble review

Beoordeeld op 19/12/2022

Overall I have a very positive experience with Nimble, it’s helped mew tremendously with my productivity and of course our marketing efforts. I’d recommend it to other firms who might need this software too

Pluspunten

I like how it helps us to organize so much information in such an efficient manner. It is so very intuitive and reliable to use

Minpunten

I feel like this software can improve on better catering to the business that use them. Have more customized features that are specific to the user

Leslie Ann
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Tracking purposes

Beoordeeld op 12/1/2023

Pluspunten

What I like most about this product is its ability to setup a followup task which leads to a more efficient way of working.

Minpunten

Overall the product is okay but me and teammates are already comfortable with our existing company, we just used this for trial.

Sushil
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs
  • Maandelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Decent CRM software

Beoordeeld op 2/12/2022

Pluspunten

Contact management has been lot easier with the use of Nimble and i heard its a great in tracking sales. And, interface could be made more user friendly.

Minpunten

Reloading issue while going back to the previous page.

Ashley
  • Sector: Cosmetica
  • Maandelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Beoordeeld op 12/12/2022

Pluspunten

User friendly, quite straightforward to use

Minpunten

Nothing major for cons, is a good program to use

Jeffrey
  • Sector: Detailhandel

Nimble Storage - Best in class

Beoordeeld op 7/11/2019

We have been with Nimble for 5+ years and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fast, reliable storage solution with great customer support.

Pluspunten

The solution is easy to install, easy to setup, and easy to use. The web interface makes managing the solution a breeze, and Infosight provides a plethora of data with insight into how the SAN is performing / capacity planning / any bottlenecks with virtual machines etc. Nimbles support team has always been amazing -- going above and beyond to resolve customer issues. Performance has never been an issue on this solution, even with it being hybrid.

Minpunten

There are some features that I miss coming from a Netapp solution prior to Nimble, one being breaking clones off from their parents into new volumes. This was a useful feature when wanting to clone data from one environment to another without permanently retaining a delta clone. Another feature I kind of miss is providing CIFS / NFS directly from the storage, removing the need to have separate file servers.

Alhassan
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

If you can't afford to hire a systems administrator, Nimble can be a great substitute

Beoordeeld op 11/6/2021

My overall experience with Nimble has been great. When I decided on starting a part-time business management consultancy gig on the side, my biggest worry was how I was going to find the time to merge both effectively. Nimble has made that process seamless and absolutely stress-free.

Pluspunten

What I like the most are it's automation and contacts management features. The ease with which I signed up for the free trial and subsequently upgraded after successful testing was my first indication of how good working with Nimble would be. Doing this as a part time consultancy gig, the effectiveness and efficiency of Nimble's automated processes allows me to save a lot of time on tasks and activities that would have taken up a whole lot of time from my work week.

Minpunten

Some features are not easily accessible with the way the interface is laid out. Which means for a first time user, you might have to spend a bit of time acquainting yourself with the program. But honestly, since it hasn't interfered much with my work or that of my clients' whose accounts I manage, I couldn't complain.

Redenen om over te stappen op Nimble

Pricing considerations seemed to favor Nimble and they offered a lot of the options I needed at the time in their lowest priced subscription package, so I decided to go with them.
David
  • Sector: E-learning
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

the BEST contact relationship management system by FAR! - and I have tried many.

Beoordeeld op 19/9/2017

Nimble is a true Godsend. Nothing else even comes close to it. Yes, it is easy to use, it connects with everything out there, it has a fast and intuitive interface, and more. But what I like most is how it saves me COUNTLESS of hours, because it does all the research for me, and some of the data entry, building complete client profiles in seconds rather than hours. Literally saves maybe 30 minutes of agony, per contact. With thousands of contacts, thats like saving a lifetime. Its like being the superman of contacts. I also like how I am able to keep track of who to contact, who I contacted, etc, so easily, so easily. Overall, this thing is making my life super easy, and making it super easy to make money through finding and nurturing key partnerships and relationships. Nothing, nothing, comes close.

Minpunten

The Deal Management aspect is really, really weak. Really. At the very least, allow us to create categories for pipelines. I mean, I have like 5 different types of deals. Each deal type needs its own custom pipeline because the processes are all different for each deal type. But we are given the ability to only have one pipeline, and somehow make all the different deal types work. Thats crazy :)

Hi David,

Thanks for your review, and we are so glad that Nimble has been able to help you save time and energy managing your contact relationships!

The ability to create multiple pipelines is definitely on our current roadmap, and we hope to implement this feature in 2018.

Best Regards,
Olivia

Ross

• Klantenondersteuning

Nimble is one of the best CRM I have used. For 6 years its played a key part in my daily...

Beoordeeld op 24/9/2017

Pluspunten

1. Nimble's ability to pull social and contact data reduces the amount of data I have to enter manually.

2. The Nimble Smart App for Browsers is the real point of difference. With browser extension you are able to hover over a person's name or company name, in say LinkedIn, and Nimble will build a profile of the person with position, social media profiles, of the business' company size and revenues (if available publicly available).

You can then click a button and it adds them immediately to your Nimble database. It gives the option to add other information you have about them.

While still in say LinkedIn, you can setup a task or even send a message to say their twitter handle if you follow them. Both task and message will display in the record when you open Nimble!

Nimble has similar add-ins for GMail and MS Outlook

3. Having my e mail and calendar and CRM information in one place is invaluable.

4. The ability to easily create lists of contacts based on segments means I can provide more useful information and run small campaigns based on these lists.

5. The "Group Message" facility enables me to send a personalise email to segment lists (as created above) and track the responses. You are able to use specified merge tags such as First name, last name, Company.

The key is the email are seen as being sent from your actual email address not a "mass e-mail" tool such as Mailchimp.

Nimble has all standard CRM functions.

Minpunten

The email editor is not as good those in GMail and LinkedIn. However this is overcome by using your GMail or Outlook and you have access to the Nimble Add-in for both programs.

While the Group Message function is an excellent feature it would great to see a full e-newsletter campability available from within Nimble.

Kurt
  • Sector: Managementconsulting

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Great when it connected to FB/Linkedin, tagging worked and we could trust the export to...

Beoordeeld op 18/9/2017

All the benefits are gone with no real connection to FB and Linkedin and that we cannot trust the tagging and export to MailChimp works.

And I'm not sure that we are allowed to use your software when EU/GDPR General Data Protection Resolution will be enforced in May 2018.

Pluspunten

Tagging and export to MailChimp if we can trust it works. That you listened to suggestions in the beginning.

Minpunten

That we cannot trust the tagging and never knows when we can export to MailChimp. Also pretty irritating that I have suggested changes to the usability that is neglected. Do not ask med to spend time on describing the things that irritate me every day and then do not bother to at least give me an explanation on why it is not being solved. Some of it have worked the way I want it and you just change it without notice and I only hear that it is in the pipeline - and have been it for about two years.

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for sharing your review of Nimble.

I can assure that all feedback and feature requests, we receive have been shared with our Product team to further improve our CRM. Most of the key features we introduce have come from the feedback of our users, therefore, any feedback you give us is definitely taken into consideration. Although we are not always able to deliver on every feature request, all request are documented and shared with the team!

I would love to understand more about the issues you are experiencing with tags and exporting contacts from Nimble to MailChimp, I'm sure any issues you are experiencing can be resolved by our Care Team! We would also be happy to share insight on how to use your LI/FB accounts with Nimble :)

Additionally, we are compliant with all EU laws. View our Privacy Policy here: http://www.nimble.com/company/privacy/

Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] where we can better assist.

- Samantha

Kate
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Klantenondersteuning

It's fine for social crm and selling. Don't try to get too creative with it.

Beoordeeld op 23/6/2015

This is best for those actively selling with fairly normal sales cycles. For those of us who have less common sales cycles, clients who are not on social media, or need more workflow functionality, it isn't much better than a spreadsheet. It's not expensive for a small shop, but the per person fee is obnoxious. My assistant has to have a 2nd account even though she's connecting with clients on my behalf and we need all the information/emails in one spot. I keep nimble, but I'm not much of a user at this point. I'm looking forward to watching it improve. The customer support tries and that's worth a decent review.

Pluspunten

Social metrics for contacts in one spot (though linkedin is a fail) - good concept, needs work

I can add notes to my students each time I work with them so I have a persistent record

Daily update of your calendar (not updated 12 hours prior?) and List of social connections made within the past day (twitter followers) so you can thank them the old fashioned way rather than with a bot.

Minpunten

My clients do not use twitter so that aspect is not essential for us.

My assistant has to have a separate account which seems silly, adds nominal expense, but also doesn't actually give her access to my calendar/tasks/emails/etc. That has been a big disappointment. I end up not using nimble as much as I had hoped because we couldn't create our workflows through it.

We had hoped she could auto schedule tasks for us based on my interaction with a student. ie send thank you note x days after last meeting, find out how the self study is going, etc. None of this appears to be possible. So nimble is not super functional for us. If we ever have a mass market or b2b client base this may become more interesting. I give decent marks to nimble, but frankly it doesn't serve us very well.

Hi Kate,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about Nimble.

Regarding the shared calendar, you can now set the "Nimble Default Calendar" to be shared between team members in Settings >> Users.

For your tasks, your team member can navigate to the "Activities" tab and sort tasks by different team members to see their activities.

Lastly, for message privacy, you may "unlock" your message account within Nimble by selecting the lock icon in Settings >> Networks & Imports, or you can set a specific thread to public by clicking on the lock icon at the thread-level.

If you're having any trouble setting up these features, please send me a message at [email protected] and my team will be happy to help.

Joseph

Nazim
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

My tools for customer satisfaction

Beoordeeld op 21/12/2020

I didn't like the program. It's not useful. I tried it and didn't like it. I am using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The beach to so many features. It is a flexible program.

Pluspunten

I didn't like this software very much. I think it is not suitable for every sector.

Minpunten

I think it is not suitable for every sector. very useful for some industries. needs to develop more.

Dynamics 365

Redenen om voor Nimble te kiezen

I just tried. not purshased

Overgestapt van

Dynamics 365 en SAP Concur

Redenen om over te stappen op Nimble

I thought it's easy to use but it's not.
André
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Very advanced CRM program that is fun to work with

Beoordeeld op 13/9/2017

Overview on prospects, overview on offers, easier to do business.

Pluspunten

Links to social media, a lot of options to tag relations and make selections, easy to create mailings and able to see all contact moments/e-mail under 'pending and history'

Minpunten

Links to social media is not optimal. Would wish to see which relations I am connected to on Linkedin and Facebook. And suggest to connect if that is not the case or other way around (if linkedin connection not in Nimble, auto add). I would like to see social media publications/activity of the relation in Nimble. Ofcourse if FB/Linkedin do not allow, you cannot offer it.
Integration with Whatsapp would also be a very huge plus. That opens an extra communication channel for use from desktop without losing time/double entry of adresses and history complete.
I am on the original price. Don't know if I would also choose Nimble for the current price. Am small business. Currently sending an e-mail to selection more than 50 people is a hassle or expensive.
What I don't understand is why all persons e-mailed are in Nimble. Have 2.000 contacts without lead type. These can be already in (use different e-mail adresses) or can be contacts I don't want to stay in touch with.

I am a franchisee of an organisation that operates in 12 countries (30 in NL, 30 abroad) and growing. If Nimble can do an offer I can introduce it to other franchisees an the management?

Hi Andre,

¿Thanks for sharing your feedback. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our social media integration, as well as how easy it is to send and receive emails directly within Nimble.

Recently, LinkedIn and Facebook closed their API so that other 3rd party integration, such as Nimble, are no longer able to integrate. However, you can most definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser in order to locate contacts and their information directly within LinkedIn and Facebook and add these contacts to your records within Nimble.

Best, Olivia
Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Nurul Saidah
  • Sector: Bankwezen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

Marketing tools with Nimble

Beoordeeld op 25/5/2022

Pluspunten

It's nice to see a customer relationship management system that isn't driven entirely by salespeople, and efforts in Account Marketing and sales may be tracked very well inside the system. The pricing is straightforward, with only one direct plan to choose from. Nimble ensures that my customers, my most valuable assets, are well taken care of—a speedy and dependable solution with excellent assistance for customers.

Minpunten

It has a few minor glitches. Many times, the thumbnail images of the contacts displayed the incorrect photo. There were certain aspects of sending emails that did not operate as intended. The surveillance of social activity was severely restricted to only a few sites, and the offered functionality was quite restricted.

Ralph
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

A Powerful CRM for Managing Day to Day Business Activities With Ease

Beoordeeld op 2/5/2021

Overall, Nimble is a nice product that I would recommend to anyone who needs easy-to-use CRM software.

Pluspunten

The first thing you notice when you sign up on Nimble is the ease with which you set things up. You are basically guided by timely prompts on the screen to set your account up easily.

At this point, you get to set up integrations to integrations to connect Nimble with other services that you use be it Microsoft 365 or G Suite. This is very useful if you are not familiar with the interface of Nimble because you can get started straight away with the basics without any difficulty.

Once you've authorized Nimble to access your integrated account, then you can start managing your email schedules and contacts right from your Nimble dashboard. The importation of contacts is quite efficient and flawless.

One really neat feature in Nimble is the fact that you can arrange your contacts into segments for better monitoring and accessibility. Since you can view your messages and reply to them all from your Nimble workspace, then this is more convenient than having to open your mailbox every time in my opinion.

The messages are well synchronized with no lapses or disparities whatsoever; just exactly what you would obtain by opening your email provider's website.

One other thing that I think is really nice about is the signals feature which lets you monitor your social network activities right from your dashboard and capitalize on signals and recommendations to make connections with your social contacts.

Nimble is a nice SAAS CRM platform in my humble opinion.

Minpunten

Nimble clearly has its strengths, and for what I need, it clearly serves me well. The only con I can think of is maybe the pricing because there are cheaper options you can consider; in fact, some are free.

Santiago
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Wekelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The best platform to help your business grow.

Beoordeeld op 13/4/2019

Knowing the clients, studying each one of the client prospects, is one of the most difficult tasks at present. Since we use Nimble, we have a platform that puts at your disposal that information to minimize marketing errors that are usually repeated, which is to focus commercial strategies in only one way, the general, and do not offer to potential buyers, personalized attention. People like to feel exclusive, and that is what we have gained with Nimble, to give that intimate and personal attention, which has led us to significantly increase our sales, and at the same time, attract new customers, very much in line with our internal policies. of quality and attention. The new era of commercial relations and sales has arrived, it is here, with Nimble everything is simpler and with much potential.

Pluspunten

It is always a headache to put together effective strategies to increase sales and to attract new customers, thanks to Nimble it is one of the most pleasant activities we have achieved. I like that detailed but complex vision that gives you the whole scene of your business. One of the aspects that I have enjoyed most, is to be able to make a digital radiograph of each client, to have all the relevant information available in one place so that it is part of our sales and to be able to offer more personalized attention. Another factor that helps me a lot, in these times of urgent mobility with all the tasks, is the possibility of downloading and using your platform from my cell phone, this allows me to be aware of everything that happens and what I can rectify at all times of my sales strategies. Also, it gives me the freedom to work with the Google platform, which increases my commercial possibilities.

Minpunten

So far I have not presented any inconvenience, I think they are very aware of the improvements that must be made because I have not generated any difficulties, that is why I can not qualify negatively none of the aspects they offer. I really believe that its potential is vital for all entrepreneurs who are looking for a strong tool to increase their sales.

Philip
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Good solid CRM system; works well for a solopreneur with over 7000 contacts

Beoordeeld op 12/9/2017

Just getting all your contacts into one place with social profiles and email history is a great. The amount of data entry is significantly less than other products (like Sugar CRM) that i have used in the past.

Pluspunten

The integration with gSuite is great; its also pretty easy to create contacts and find their social profiles (linkedin, twitter etc.) Very easy to see past emails, schedule tasks and reminders for followups. Finding/Segmenting customers is good.

Minpunten

People join companies, leave and go to a new company. As such its important to see your personal relationship with that person across all the companies they have worked. Unfortunately there is no way to mark emails as "archived" so you don't really know quickly (without reading a bunch of history) that the email you selected is the wrong email.

Also with the smaller version you are limited to the quantity of group emails you can send to 50. I find it cumbersome to select a client segment (such as inviting them to a training class) and tracking who I sent emails and where I left off... so if Nimble isn't going to do emails and you need to use something like mailchimp, that's great, but Nimble only has one-way integration...you can send emails to mailchimp...but you can't then see inside Nimble who received a mailchimp email.

Stan

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

I thoroughly enjoy using Nimble and its widgets.

Beoordeeld op 9/4/2018

Helps me organize my contacts for staying in touch.
I can interact with a person by email or social channels from within Nimble.
I can email relevant information to groups and track the results which is extremely helpful.

Pluspunten

What I like most is that Nimble does the work in terms of populating lead information on its own. This saves me a great deal of time and provides information I would not otherwise have found. I also appreciate the ability to view an individual's social activity and interact with them through Nimble. Another powerful feature for me has been the ability to send group emails and view results.

Minpunten

When editing Notes I wish I could expand the box for viewing notes in order to make it easier to type and view notes.

Hi Stan,

Thanks for your positive feedback about our social integration which enables you to gather insights on potential and existing leads as well as our group messaging feature with open and click tracking. We're so happy you are enjoying these features!

I will be sure to share your feedback regarding notes with our Product team.

Cheers,

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
[email protected]

Greg
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Long time customer that has loved Nimble since 2011!

Beoordeeld op 14/12/2016

I love using Nimble as my primary CRM. It has helped me organize my contacts, listen for their recent updates and gather addition social information including their profiles on other social networks. While it is unfortunate that other software has locked down their developer ecosystem, Nimble has found a way to help their customers capture information using their Google Chrome extensions. The recent email template and group email solutions are excellent tools that have helped me nurture contacts that are not ready to move forward in the buyer's journey.

Nimble's customer support is amazing! They are super responsive and there when you need them.

The mobile apps for every helpful for extending your access to your contacts when you need to look someone up, add an update and more.

I strongly recommend Nimble to every sales person that want's to maintain their own address book or Rolodex. I'm sure you will find that Nimble will become your golden Rolodex as you make it part of your sales routine.

Pluspunten

Being able to pull in additional social profile info using the Google Chrome extensions.

Minpunten

It needs a dedicated iPad app.

Hi Greg,

Thanks for sharing such fantastic, detailed feedback about Nimble! It sounds like you are a power user that has experience with all of our Nimble features! That's wonderful. Glad to hear you've been a happy customer since 2011 and going strong. :)

I'll be sure to share your feedback for a dedicated iPad app with our Product team. For now, you can access Nimble on your iPad if you are using a Safari browser.

Many thanks again!

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Nimble the platform that uniquely manages customer relationships

Beoordeeld op 10/4/2021

Initially we ran Nimble to manage our customer database, since we did not have a platform that was responsible for recording the data of business contacts, however Nimble offered us much more than data management, it also provided us with sales information, integration with multiple tools to import data without having to hire another platform to help us keep the satisfaction of our customers up to date

Pluspunten

Nimble is a platform that is responsible for managing relationships, as it has multiple intelligent functions that monitor and nurture business contacts providing extensive conversations, Nimble focuses most of its functions in the organization of data, sales information, customer commitments, as well as easily import contact information through Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, Facebook, LinkedIn, Skype, managing to keep data and customer records fully updated

Minpunten

Mainly among the features that I dislike about Nimble is that it does not have a technical support via telephone obstructing a real-time interaction solution to solve any problem caused with data management, however this platform has many positive features so it is good to run it