AWeber

4,4 (304)
Schrijf een review!
Tools voor e-mailmarketing en autoresponder

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Barry
  • Sector: Professionele training en coaching

Came back to Aweber

Beoordeeld op 9/9/2022

I was an Aweber customer for several years and left to try other competitors. Even though some competitors were a little less monthly cost, they probably cost me more in the long run because of the time wasted in frustration. Aweber works seamlessly with my OptimizePress Smart theme. I enjoy the peace of mind again.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of integration with other platforms. I used Aweber for several years and left to try other low-priced autoresponder services. I learned my lesson. I came back to Aweber recently. They are the best.

Minpunten

I have no negatives to list. It's the easiest, most intuitive service I have used.

Constant Contact

Redenen om over te stappen op AWeber

I felt Aweber was easier to use and very affordable.
Angelica
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Streamlining Email Campaigns: Maximizing Efficiency with AWeber

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2023

I used AWeber to manage email updates and communications with stakeholders, such as researchers, collaborators, and industry partners, during my internship at the university's Department of Pharmaceutical Development and Research. Building professional connections, exchanging research discoveries, and successfully disseminating information all benefited from the software. AWeber's user-friendly UI and adaptable templates made creating emails quick and easy while maintaining brand consistency. The automated features improved communication efficiency by enabling customized messages and guaranteeing prompt follow-ups. We could monitor engagement levels and modify our email campaigns as needed thanks to AWeber's dependable deliverability and analytics. AWeber was essential in establishing departmental collaborations and supporting our study.

Pluspunten

AWeber provides businesses with a strong email marketing solution that enables them to engage their audiences and get results. Without any coding experience, you can easily design professional-looking email campaigns using its user-friendly editor and drag-and-drop functionality. With the help of AWeber's automation features, businesses can communicate with customers in a targeted and personalized way, nurturing leads and forging lasting relationships. The program offers in-depth analytics and reporting that provide insightful data on subscriber behavior and campaign performance. The wide template collection and customisable sign-up forms offered by AWeber further improve lead generation and brand consistency. AWeber is a dependable option for companies of all sizes looking to maximize their email marketing efforts because to its exceptional customer support and consistent deliverability.

Minpunten

AWeber has many advantages, but there are also certain things to take into account. When compared to some contemporary email marketing platforms, the software's user interface could feel a little archaic. Although it offers the most fundamental automation features, more complex workflows could call for extra integrations or workarounds. AWeber's price model, which is based on the amount of subscribers, could be difficult for companies with lists that are expanding quickly. The template customization choices may not offer as much freedom as other rivals, but being enough for the majority of needs. Despite these drawbacks, AWeber is a good option for email marketing needs thanks to its extensive feature set, deliverability rates, and customer support.

Ben
Ben
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

From Hero to Zero

Beoordeeld op 25/9/2020

It's a shame Aweber fell from our grace so monumentally. I'd been a loyal customer for several years, but when things went wrong they did so so disastrously and caused real damage to our business. When you're emailing thousands of people, technical glitches are not OK, especially if they can't be explained.

Ironically, it's only been moving to another provider that has really served to highlight how dated Aweber is.

Pluspunten

AWeber was my first email marketing system and I was happy with it for several years. It's fairly easy to use despite having a rather clunky and old-fashioned interface. Email deliverability is reasonably good and the support team responds quickly. It's also staffed with people and not bots.

Minpunten

Sadly, Aweber completely destroyed an email campaign and lost me money. I had set up a sequence of emails and twice been on to support so they could confirm it was done correctly. When the time came, the emails went out in the wrong order, annoying customers I'd spent years building up and making our company look very unprofessional. Despite personal phone calls and apologies, Aweber seemed to lose interest and have yet to explain what happened.

Fabian
Fabian
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

The Aweber Review

Beoordeeld op 14/10/2019

Great autoresponder for digital marketing/ affiliate marketing professionals. Your potential to grow and maintain active lists is entirely up to your competencies.

Pluspunten

Aweber provides great email templates with superb integration with other top tier programs. It even offers email marketing training and split testing functionality.

Minpunten

The only con I can think of is that the price increases dramatically as your list size increases. However it still remains very competitive with other autorepsonders.

SendGrid en GetResponse

Redenen om voor AWeber te kiezen

Mailingboss is a part of the Builderall system that I used before. Aweber also provides better looking and better integrated templates.

Redenen om over te stappen op AWeber

I found it was a lot more user friendly and offered a great 30 day trial with which to test the product with.
Djordje
Djordje
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Top email marketing tool

Beoordeeld op 29/3/2020

From the start, everything was clear for me, and I got into the software almost immediately. Every further step I have made was smooth, and what I expected. It saves a lot of time and makes sure that your emails will be delivered. Also, you get great analytics, which helps you plan for your next steps.

Pluspunten

This software has everything that I could imagine I will need for my email campaigns. Also, there handling of potential spam mail is excellent. When you do the campaign using this software, likely, you would not have problems with your emails being characterized as spam.

Minpunten

To be affordable, you need to have a large number of subscribers and mail campaigns. It is not for small users or companies that have sporadic email campaigns.

• Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Aweber: One of the most beginner friendly email marketing tools

Beoordeeld op 30/5/2022

Aweber covers my email marketing needs

Aweber covers my email marketing needs

Pluspunten

Honestly I loved email campaign management system the most

Minpunten

For me it would be mobile optimization because for me it needs more work

Redenen om over te stappen op AWeber

The feature caught my eyes more and more value
Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel

Fastastic product

Beoordeeld op 15/10/2020

it's been really good to use actually and integrates with my website page builder which is awesome

Pluspunten

Aweber really works well, integrate with almost anything and has awesome support

Minpunten

automation features are lacking. Something more complex can be cumbersome to setup

• Sector: Professionele training en coaching
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Turn email management into robust lead to sale concersion

Beoordeeld op 29/7/2021

Very good

Very good

Pluspunten

This software helps us be sure we don’t keep sending invitation and sale email content to prospects who are now customers. Awebber gave us automation where we were needing to keep a physical eye on email lists. And cross reference information.

Minpunten

It’s not as easy to create content in as a long time competitor- and there is a customer service element that the same company excels in. However. The other things Awebber offers us are worth it.

Redenen om voor AWeber te kiezen

Switch is not completely true. We really use both but for different things now.

Redenen om over te stappen op AWeber

The ability to convert prospects to customers
Juan
Juan
  • Sector: Hoger onderwijs

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Aweber is the classic tool for email marketing

Beoordeeld op 5/11/2022

Solid company. Too pricey for me but a great tool.

Solid company. Too pricey for me but a great tool.

Pluspunten

Ease of useSimplicityHigh email open rates

Minpunten

Lacks tools of the last yearsWriting space could improve

Matthew
Matthew
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Aweber

Beoordeeld op 22/6/2023

Pluspunten

The drag and drop email builder made it easy and faster to create them. Aweber was easy to use for the most part. There were some instances where it seemed like unnecessary steps were added to the process. Integration with my company was smooth also.

Minpunten

The least liked part of the entire thing is the fact that you cant have a free account and have your verification turned off for new subs.

Redenen om over te stappen op AWeber

I was told Aweber had better email delivery stats
Manish Singh

A Comprehensive Review of Aweber: Pros, Cons, and Overall User Experience

Beoordeeld op 4/2/2023

Aweber is well-regarded as a solid option for managing email marketing campaigns, but it may not be the best fit for everyone's needs and preferences. It's important to evaluate the specific needs and budget of your email marketing strategy before choosing a tool. But AWeber gives a free account, which is the best point of this software.

Pluspunten

I like most about Aweber is the Drag-and-drop email builder, Automated email sequences, and pricing.I can subscribe and Unsubscribed people from my list. A wide range of integrations with other tools. Comprehensive reporting and analytics. Also, testing tools and a Good deliverability rateOverall, Aweber is often praised for being a reliable and effective tool for managing email marketing campaigns.

Minpunten

Its interface is outdated and not as visually appealing as other email marketing tools, and the automation features could be more flexible and customizable.

Redenen om over te stappen op AWeber

Because:Ease of useLow pricing with good featuresAutomationIntegrationGood customer support
Jessie
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good for getting started

Beoordeeld op 9/1/2021

I used AWeber for a few years with my first business and was very happy for the price. I had their most basic paid plan which did everything I needed at the time. I will say after taking a year off and reopening this year, AWeber came in second (in a list of 10 options) when making my decision for what to use for the reopening.

Pluspunten

When I started my first solo business and needed a way to send emails to a list, Weber was where I started. I had little knowledge about what I might need and wanted a way to get started with as little friction as possible. AWeber did just that.

Minpunten

Probably user inexperience on my end, but I couldn't get a handle on how to best use tags and segments to my advantage.

Redenen om over te stappen op AWeber

I wanted something a little more "professional" than free options while still being simple and budget friendly.
Jean
  • Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

A good overall product but quite expensive and quite limited

Beoordeeld op 5/5/2022

I signed up there because there were number one and it was an easy setup. Over the years competition has been improving a lot and cutting down the price while Aweber stayed the same while raising prices. I was also disappointed when I realized I was charged multiple times for one email address (for each list), and also for unsubscribes. Have to get in touch with support for them to delete in batches. Good support, that being said.

Over the years I got frustrated by using the software and how much I was paying for it.

Pluspunten

Deliverability to subscribers inbox. Aweber is a reference and well known so email do get in people's inbox. However that has changed in recent years in my country (France).

I enjoyed the drip sequence (emails are sent in order over days), but that feature is now available in competitors for cheaper, sometimes better.

Customer support has been great, very fast, friendly and responsive.

Minpunten

Templates are quite dated and the general interface is a bit limited. For example, you can only delete 100 subscribers at a time... even if you are charged for the unsubscribed users. Pricing is quite high considering the features. Too high for the money I make with the list.

Languages : some part of the software are "hardcoded" in English which is problematic for foreign subscribers.

Price and deliverability
Paul
  • Sector: Computersoftware

My Honest Aweber Review 2021

Beoordeeld op 7/10/2021

I've had a great overall experience with Aweber. The software has been extremely helpful in launching multiple campaigns across various brands and business lines, and it allows me to see the big picture of my marketing efforts, including open rates, click rates, and top line results, all in one place as soon as you log in. It's one of the first simple email marketing tools that new affiliate marketers and those who are serious about making money online utilize.

Pluspunten

Aweber provides a completely free subscription that is simple to use. It comes with a huge selection of templates, many more than its main competitors. Their customer support is award-winning, easily accessible tech assistance is the ultimate equalizer. Their customer service is divine in terms of hospitality.

It's inexpensive and includes a landing page builder. The program gives you the option of allowing people to subscribe to your email list via single or double opt-in. Aweber has several integrations with reliable third-party tools and apps. All of their email templates are mobile-friendly.

Minpunten

There are less expensive choices available that offer significantly more capabilities in the marketing automation field. Also, while sending an e-newsletter, you can't include or exclude several segments. The RSS to email templates are inadequate, and they aren't editable with Aweber's regular drag-and-drop email builder. A/B testing, as well as how to use Facebook pixels and Google Analytics cookies in a GDPR-compliant manner, are not available in the landing page builder.

Jonas
Jonas

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The easiest autoresponder for beginners

Beoordeeld op 7/8/2018

Fantastic. I don't think i'll ever change autoresponder. I've tried GetResponse and others and they are also awesome, but I like the simplicity of Aweber so I don't really see why I would ever change.

Pluspunten

I've used Aweber since 2014, and i've NEVER had an issue with them.

Sure, they have downtime just like every other autoresponder a couple times per year, but it's always fixed really quickly.

The deliverability is awesome, it's extremely easy to use and their customer is support is insanely responsive. I have had to do a few minor changes to my account every now and then, I kid you not, they have taken care of my issues usually within 2-3 minutes of me opening up the chat (which is now open 24/7)

Minpunten

I've heard that if you open a new account with Aweber now, you need to use their service for around a month using double optin, which could be annoying. When I set my account up several years ago, I didn't have to do that. So if you're planning on running paid ads etc right away, that might be an issue for you. If not, Aweber is awesome and i'm sure you'll love it.

Hi Jonas,

Thanks so much for your feedback! We really appreciate it. I wanted to quickly clarify that, generally speaking, we don't require new customers to use double opt-in after signing up for an account. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help with your account.

Brandon O.

Suzanne
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

AWeber can help you improve your email marketing

Beoordeeld op 13/5/2020

Overall, it's been satisfactory. It's possible I could have benefited more by using their tutorials and calling support. It has collected subscribers easily for me and it's been effortless in maintaining them over the years. I haven't used any other programs and have considered switching recently, but I'm not sure if I would be able to transfer my subscriber information easily.

Pluspunten

I started using AWeber to college subscribers to my college prep mailing list. They offered an affordable way to college email subscribers and sell my college product. Once subscribers are collected you can create email marketing campaigns using newsletters. It also allows you to manage your subscribers and determine which emails are effective.

Minpunten

From the beginning, it was a bit difficult to navigate the program. I have had problems with their templates and understanding how to use them. I also was not happy with the increase in cost from $19 to $29 when my subscribers reached a certain threshold. I have also had trouble with understanding how to schedule emails and use the data to my benefit.

Munema
  • Sector: Computersoftware
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 11-50 werknemers

Email marketing made simple

Beoordeeld op 15/6/2023

Pluspunten

The platform overall ease of use is what I consider Aweber's. Setting up campaigns and creating visually-appealing emails has been a breeze, thanks to its intuitive interface and drag-and-drop functionality. Plus, the templates library makes the whole email or email campaign process so much faster – and I love that!

Minpunten

On the one hand, simplicity and ease of use are key. On the other hand, however, Aweber's simplicity also represents a limit if you'd like to do more advanced stuff. This means that, at some point, you may "outgrow" the platform because you may need a more robust set of features.

• Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

You can do better

Beoordeeld op 20/5/2022

Good for beginners, but honestly, if you are going to learn email marketing, you might as well learn how to use something else.

Pluspunten

Best in Class Customer Service. I don't think you will find any other email tool with better customer support. Customer support is far better than other email marketing tools. They are quick to reply & very knowledgable (Live Chat & Phone)

Minpunten

Aweber is sort of a dinosaur. They've been around for a while. But they just aren't as advanced as the newer email marketing tools out there.
They keep adding new features (like landing page builder, but they are completely ignoring the fact that their ecom features & deep integrations are basically non-existent.
Aweber is fine for a simple weekly newsletter, but when it comes to deep integrations with ecom they are stuck in the past (such as syncing with Shopify and allowing triggers based on the customer journey).

Amanda
Amanda
  • Sector: E-learning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

I Used to Love Aweber, It is great for a beginner

Beoordeeld op 21/7/2020

I was very happy with it in the beginning, it just didn't meet my needs as my business grew.

Pluspunten

I liked that it was a low annual fee for my needs. I liked that they were pretty good at following trends, like customizing user experience for my email members.

Minpunten

Honestly, I really did enjoy using this service, my business needs just grew and it didn't grow along with it fast enough for me. It was pretty hard to get everything I needed to communicate across my multiple platforms, so I eventually moved to an all-in-one platform to make my business life much easier. But they were great for a beginnner.

Antwoord van AWeber

Thanks for your feedback, Amanda. We really appreciate it. Just for your awareness, a lot has changed with our platform since you left. We've been releasing tons of new features. If you're ever interested in taking another look at AWeber, we'd love to have you back. If you have any questions, please let us know.

Daniele

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

One of the most famous Email marketing software

Beoordeeld op 30/5/2022

Pluspunten

- Very easy to use and implement
- In minutes you can upload your list and send a broadcast
- Very easy to create followup/automation

Minpunten

- I don't like they charge many times the same lead because is in the different lists
- Marketing Automation with limit, not so complete as others

Prudencia
Prudencia
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Highly Satisfied with AWeber's Services!

Beoordeeld op 18/5/2023

Pluspunten

AWeber is an excellent email marketing service that is user-friendly and efficient. Its drag-and-drop email editor makes creating visually appealing emails effortless, while its wide range of features such as autoresponders, RSS-to-email, and email list segmentation, make it extremely convenient to use. Furthermore, its customer service team is knowledgeable and always willing to provide assistance when needed.

Minpunten

The biggest downside to using AWeber is the cost. While the features are great and the customer support is reliable, it can be expensive for a small business or individual.

Robert
  • Sector: Muziek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Aweber is ok but there are better alternatives

Beoordeeld op 12/6/2023

I have used it for years for email marketing to customers.

I have used it for years for email marketing to customers.

Pluspunten

There are many templates available. I also like that the emails designs are responsive and that you can also use web fonts. Good implementation of split tests and reporting.

Minpunten

Autorespond features could be more expansive.

• Sector: Internet
  • Anders 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent email marketing for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 29/11/2019

I've been very happy with Aweber. It's reliable, pretty easy to use, and can do everything that I need it to do. It's rare that I need customer service, but their service has been very good when needed.

Pluspunten

Aweber is very powerful with lots of features and options, but still easy to use. You won't have to spend hours trying to figure out how it works. There is very little learning curve.

Minpunten

The email automation features are a little more limited as compared to some other companies, however, Aweber is priced well and does everything that most small businesses will need.

GetResponse en Mailchimp

Redenen om voor AWeber te kiezen

Better features for my needs
Adrian
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easy to use and great support

Beoordeeld op 26/8/2020

I use AWeber for list managament especially for new projects where I want to test a market before allocating resources to build a website. It works really well for that. Split testing is easy and their support is very good. The landing pages could be more controllable but actually that probably isn't the most important thing in a campaign (Although you could say why bother to split test then, well that would be a good point). I would like to be able to put video in there because that does make a difference to engagement. I guess they'll add it at some point. It's not full of features like ClickFunnels but then it's much more reasonably priced as a result!

Pluspunten

I can set up a list campaign quickly and easily without even needing a website

Minpunten

I can't put video in the AWeber landing page

Antwoord van AWeber

Hi Adrian. Thanks so much for your review! I noticed your comment about not being able to put video on your landing page. We do allow that by simply adding the link to the video on YouTube or Vimeo. If you need assistance with it, please contact our Customer Solutions team.

Juliet
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

AWeber Review - Our Pros and Cons of This Platform

Beoordeeld op 5/11/2022

Aweber is one of the most affordable email marketing tools on the market compared to other tools like Getresponse and Sendinblue. The free plan allows you to send 3000 emails and you're limited to collect 500 email subscribers per month. AWeber does not do well in email deliverability.

Pluspunten

What I liked most about AWeber is that it provides an easy-to-use interface that gives you a good amount of design flexibility. AWeber is a cost effective tool for small businesses. It allows you to send 3000 emails per month for free, this makes it perfect for beginners who are just getting started with email marketing. With AWeber no matter how many subscribers you have, you'll always have access to the full features of the tool. There is a cool feature in AWeber when you're creating newsletters called keep my content checkbox, where your content is saved. This feature is not available In other tools where your content is overriden as soon you switch templates.

Minpunten

The free plan offers limited features such as the list building feature where youre allowed only one list. If you want to manage more lists, it becomes expensive quickly. Generally the quality of the features that you get when you upgrade to the pro plan are not worth it.