eM Client

4,2 (181)
Schrijf een review!
E-mail, agenda, contact en taakintegratie.

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sorteren op

Jaap
  • Sector: Beeldende kunst

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Contact met klantenservice : geen reactie

Beoordeeld op 14/8/2023

Op zich na veel jare gebruik tevreden, na een fout van mij bij het upgraden was het mis, geen contact mogelijk en/of geen reactie.Vraag om betaling terug te boeken...geen reactie.Ben erg teleurgesteld !!!

Pluspunten

Makkelijk programma, veel nuttige opties

Minpunten

Als je een vergissing maakt bij het upgraden, kun je niks meer ongedaan maken....

Antwoord van eM Client

Hi Jaap, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you experienced trouble with the upgrade and getting a refund - you should be able to reach out to [email protected] or with the paid license our online support system (https://support.emclient.com/).

While the downgrade is not easy, it is not impossible and you can find the steps on our knowledgebase. We also have a 30-day money back guarantee on our purchases, if you did not get a response, can you perhaps try using the online support center or use secondary email address in case your/our emails did not reach?

Barry
Barry
  • Sector: Managementconsulting
  • Dagelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Best alternative to Microsoft Outlook (for smaller organizations/Individuals) evaluated.

Beoordeeld op 2/11/2022

Adopted emClient as my primary PIM application while associates reviewed alternative to Outlook email clients. Compared our experiences and agreement was reached to recommend emClient when appropriate to the client entity.

Pluspunten

In role of a performance/financial improvement interim executive/advisor, I regularly evaluate critical products and services for my clients enterprises. For small to mid-market firms (and NFPs) the cost of Microsoft products can be very significant ongoing budgetary hit. Good alternatives office suites lack robust PIM capabilities and that is always a real consideration. The emClient PIM offers all of the capabilities needed for professional usage.

Minpunten

The emClient product's export capability is effectively non-existent. If a later decision is made to return-to/go-to Outlook... a major effort will be required.

Alison
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Excellent software

Beoordeeld op 23/6/2022

Able to keep up to date through email and calendar with clients which makes my life easier.

Pluspunten

The email syncs perfectly and I never miss messages. I love the fact that it offers, email, Calendar and acceto contacts at the click of a button. Also great free version of the software, it has everything Outlook had but free.

Minpunten

There is no complaints from me. Everything is easy to use.

Matthew
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

I was excited, but terrible reliability and horrible support changed that.

Beoordeeld op 2/6/2020

The reliability is awful, but the customer service... wow. If they were any quieter over there, we'd have to be in the vacuum of space.

If I could buy this company, fire every employee and finish their system I would. I suspect they have very little development capability, or they are outsourcing all of this and that explains why getting fixes done is impossible at best.

Pluspunten

The interface looks great (but has issues), it's fast and has some good features, but mostly they don't work as expected.

Minpunten

The search function doesn't work.
That's right IMAP users... No searching for e-mails. No matter what.

If I am looking for an e-mail from my #1 client, I first have to look on my cell phone, find the date and time in eM client and then sort by the Received By name. Sometimes it is there, sometimes it isn't. 99% of the time I am stuck using my cell phone to reply to people because eM client search doesn't work.

If I have an upcoming meeting, occasionally (1 time out of 30) I can find the e-mail by typing in any ONE word that I can think MIGHT be in the e-mail message. You can't search by e-mail address, or name, subject nothing.

I dealt with it for 2 years. I submitted countless documents, proof and technical information to support, and all they do is ignore me. I now am forced to just send them an e-mail every two weeks saying "Hello? Any update?" .... Silence.

I'm a software engineer. I own a software company. I told them how to fix all of it. I offered for free, since it's been 2 years. They're not interested at all in fixing it.

Beyond that, e-mails in the inbox show that they are from different people, people that I haven't talked to since I created my e-mail account. Why you ask? They blame it on "incomplete headers". I submitted header comparisons between all sorts of mixed up messages showing no difference... What was their explanation? Nothing. Silence.

Mark
  • Sector: Bouw

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great Alternative to Outlook

Beoordeeld op 23/6/2022

It has been a reliable and solid product that integrates flawlessly with Google services.

- Fantastic integration with Google calendar and contacts
- Flexible email configuration supporting most email services
- Great support
- Very stable and reliable

Minpunten

- Email editor is a little limited when compared to some other options

Ad
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Very good email client being alternative for MS Outlook and others

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2021

Pluspunten

Very good email client with a full set of features which are not found in other email programs.
One time fee and do buy the lifetime upgrade option.

Minpunten

Pricing can get high if you have multiple devices and above 50 devices you need to contact the sales team.

Danker
Danker
  • Sector: Schoolleiding

Best email management program

Beoordeeld op 10/5/2022

Pluspunten

Working with eM Client is easy, setting it up to my own preferences is good. If you have the pro version, you can have an unlimited number of email accoungts managed through eM Client. Synchronization with web mail works flawlessly. Having worked with Microsoft Outlook and long ago with outlook express, eM Client is currently the only email management program that exceeds all expectations. Unlike web mail programs like Chrome with eM Client it is possibke to save emails to your hard drive (I prefer saving each and every email to my device).

Minpunten

At times it is not easy to find out how to adjust or change features, layout, and more. It's often a trial and error exercise. But once you manage to find out how it works, it's fine.

Francesco
  • Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The most complete mail client

Beoordeeld op 21/9/2023

Pluspunten

Has every features that you need to manage all mail, task, contact, notes, calendar and it's perfect with icewarp server because it's very well integrated. You can use smart attach directly from emclient and use video conferencing.

Minpunten

I have not found anything to bad, Now thay are developing also android app.

Melissa
Melissa
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Email alternative

Beoordeeld op 5/1/2024

Pluspunten

A simple an easy alternative to outlook. The interface and useability is good for someone that wants a more simple email client.

Minpunten

There are a few bugs with the calendar reminders and tasks. Even if you clear out a reminder you will get it everyday since you set it up.

Antwoord van eM Client

Hi Melissa, thank you for your review.

If you encountered an issue with reminders, please do reac out to our support or [email protected] so we can help - if you dismiss the reminder it should definitely not show up again.

Alison
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Superb email and calendar software

Beoordeeld op 17/11/2023

Software is easy to install and use and makes my job so much easier.

Software is easy to install and use and makes my job so much easier.

Pluspunten

I like the instant notifications with multiple notifications. My contacts are easy to find and I can even schedule work on the calendar. There is also a great free option.

Minpunten

There is nothing not to like about emclient.

Armando
Armando
  • Sector: Computernetwerken

Stable and agile Communications Suite

Beoordeeld op 23/9/2021

With emClient I can perform all the tasks of the company in one place, find contacts and manage emails with calendars at no cost.

Pluspunten

It integrates all the basic needs to configure email accounts, calendars and company contacts. Simple and fast.

Minpunten

The backup system can get a bit tedious but it does the job. Importing from other solutions can be slow.

Tim
  • Sector: Bouw

Awsome products

Beoordeeld op 23/6/2022

I needed a product similar to outlook when we switched providers and emclient fit the bill. I been happy with it for over 5 years.

Pluspunten

It is easy to use and works with several email providers.

Minpunten

Hard to figure out how to remove names associated with emails that have changed to different people.

Antwoord van eM Client

Thank you for the feedback! If you have some names connected to specific email, you can remove them either from your contacts or from the Recipients history in Menu>Settings>Compose. If you have trouble removing any specific one, please send me more details to [email protected], I will be happy to help.

Derek
  • Sector: Automotive

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Great option for a next-level email client

Beoordeeld op 5/9/2019

I've used eM Client for the past few years and have been overall happy. That said, there have been frustrating moments with support and I really hope they fix the current print glitch mentioned above.

Pluspunten

The main reason I use eM Client is the speed of the search. My job has me constantly searching a large database of emails and it's imperative that I find them quickly. When put side by side with Thunderbird, it absolutely dominates in search presentation and speed.

Minpunten

The most recent update has made it so that when I print emails, another daily task, eM Client always opens the system print dialog box despite that box not being checked. This takes a considerable amount of extra time with the number of emails I print. I opened a ticket but wasn't very happy with the reply which suggested that I move to a previous version which carried the risk of losing my fine tuned settings and more. In addition, for most users without search needs, I don't feel it's significantly better than Thunderbird so it may be hard to justify the cost.

Hi Derek,

Thank you for your review. We are aware of the print issue and have resolved it internally so we'll release an update fixing the problem soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ignacio
  • Sector: Computersoftware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

eM Client is a great mail client

Beoordeeld op 13/1/2023

I can have an up to date mailbox with very low downtime between the mail getting received on the original mail provider and it appearing on my inbox inside eM Client. Same thing with calendar.

Pluspunten

Importing the information from google accounts was really easy and we can have local storage of all the emails received which is a really big plus in our use case. Also the syncronization of information is really fast.

Minpunten

There were some bugs with the syncronization of Google Calendar that luckily were resolved after searching for the solution online but the diagnostics inside of the program could have been clearer.

Steven
  • Sector: Administratie

Great alternative to Outlook

Pluspunten

eM Client is very easy to use, and it allows me to be able to view all of my old emails, without the need to search through archives. It syncs flawlessly with my Google mail and Google calendar.

Minpunten

I have previously submitted features that I wanted to see, and they were ultimately added to the program

Christophe
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 4.0 /10

Free email client that might work well, but not with yahoo

Beoordeeld op 30/6/2022

Disappointed with the latest update, the lack of customer support, and the fact that bugs aren't fixed even after having been reported in the forum.

Pluspunten

The software is free, and offers many functions and tools.

Minpunten

When using rules, the synchronisation of new emails from Yahoo mail bugs constantly (mixing emails, uploading them twice). There is absolutely no customer support for the free version.

Hi Christophe,
we are sorry to hear you experienced issues with eM Client.

Unfortunately, Yahoo has been making a lot of changes to their IMAP (including making their own API which limits sync and other shortcuts to save money on server traffic) but we are trying to find workarounds to mitigate the issues - it can just take longer when the server is doing a lot of unusual things that other servers don't. That does not mean we are ignoring the reports from the forum, we just don't have the dedicated support there to respond to each report/thread, but our devs are working on it.

Upcoming eM Client 9.1 update should have some improvements specific for Yahoo which might help.

Jeffrey
  • Sector: Rechtspraktijk

Excellent product - excellent value

I have used eM Client since approximately version 3 or 4 and I use it daily

I have used eM Client since approximately version 3 or 4 and I use it daily

Pluspunten

Easy to use and very flexible in the way I can search for emails

Minpunten

The sorting of contacts is not the best. Some are found in the contacts list, others are not. I am not sure why.

Bruce
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

Better than OUtlook

Beoordeeld op 5/9/2019

Happy or I wouldn't use it. ;-)

Happy or I wouldn't use it. ;-)

Pluspunten

Integrated views of In box, Sent folders, etc. is excellent across many accounts.

Minpunten

User interface could use a buff. Vertical scroll bars are too thin and difficult to grab; their color contrast (to surrounding elements) is too low. Keyboard shortcut (Ctrl-N) for starting a new message should be available from the New Message window. (Sometimes we think of another note we need to send while in the middle of composing another.) Font and font size should be able to be separate message format tool bar items.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your review. Classic styled scroll bars are still present in Classic and System themes. And thank you for the New message shortcut suggestion - we'll add it to our todo list.

per
  • Sector: Omroepen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

agressive update policy

Beoordeeld op 8/2/2021

I got frustarated, and have to work many days ! intrying to reinstall, and connect a new client in my workflow !!

Pluspunten

its clean and userinterface is ok, and its possible to cutomize

Minpunten

after a Resett of windows, the Em Client forced me into upgrading, and I messed up, and lost lots of mails, codes and password stored in email ! The deliberately made a confusing choisce of versions, so I ended up, not accessin my old database, and lost also plannig, many monts ahead. Never trust this comany, the will "trick " you into upgrade, even if they say you pay ONE time !

Adam
  • Sector: Automotive

Powerful and lightweight

Beoordeeld op 30/8/2019

Great program that gets the job done. Well worth the price. The best outlook alternative that I tried (and i’ve tried them all)

Pluspunten

Has a lot of functionality that Outlook had but is much more light weight. It does the stuff you need it to without all of the over complication of other mail clients. Especially like how it allows multiple google calendars to sync seamlessly into one overall calendar. Much better that outlooks tabbed/overlay calendar design.

Minpunten

Tasks/todo lists could be a little more robust. Adding email senders to handling rules could be better as well.

David
  • Sector: Fotografie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Integration Winner

Beoordeeld op 23/6/2022

One of the best email clients I've used, better than outlook (otherwise I would be using that).

Pluspunten

The main feature I was looking for when I found eM Client was the ability in integrate multiple email accounts from different providers into one email client. I reviewed many at the time (including Outlook)and found eM Client to be the best.

Minpunten

While you have added a theme builder it's not the easiest to use.

Jonathan
  • Sector: Vastgoed

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Pluspunten

easy to use, very similar to Outlook, the folder system

Minpunten

it seems to go "offline" alot and I have to shut down and restart the application. Also, has trouble sending emails with large attachments.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your review. Did you contact our support regarding the connection problems? Our tech staff answers to every email/ticket they get so if you write to us at [email protected] we can help you to resolve the problem.

Or you can contact me directly.
George

Tyler
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

eM Client

Beoordeeld op 19/11/2019

It's a decent email software but needs work. I'd shop around if I had to choose another one.

Pluspunten

The software is somewhat customizable which is nice.

Minpunten

The software takes a while to load sometimes. It crashes often. Support and support forums need work.

Antwoord van eM Client

Thank you for your review. We're very sorry to see that you struggle with eM Client. Could you contact me directly at [email protected] and send me your latest crash reports? We'll look into it and will surely find a solution for you.

Werner
  • Sector: Luchtvaart(maatschappijen)
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 51-200 werknemers

My eM Client experience

Beoordeeld op 23/6/2022

Now that I have managed to use it properly after the latest update I start appreciating some of the new features.

Pluspunten

It used to be easier in the beginning which is many years ago, as I get older I kind of resist change since it often ends up with problems (not just talking about your product)

Minpunten

Took me some time to figure out the latest changes when eM Client became colorful.

Ali of Express Union
Ali of Express Union
  • Sector: Detailhandel

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good Software

Beoordeeld op 20/4/2022

I have 10 licenses. One morning one of the computers stopped downloading the emails. Customer service was terrible at identifying the problem and kept saying use IMAP instead of POP3. I asked him many times to connect me to a supervisor but he chose not to. Therefor it lead me to write this review.

Pluspunten

It is beautiful when it works. Easy to use

Minpunten

Terrible customer service.. Generic messaged. Cant troubleshoot. Their knowledge is as good as "Reset".