ParagonSMB

Web-based inventory and order management software for SMBs

4,7 /5 (3 review) Schrijf een review!

• Functies
heeft deze app aanbevolen
Rajat S.
  • Sector: Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

So easy

Beoordeeld op 16/12/2020

Overall by using ParagonSMB we have better visibility into our inventory and processing sales orders.

Pluspunten

Support was great and inside the software. It took only a few clicks to set up. Synchronization to Quickbooks was very fast which is nice. There are a lot of features inside the software that my business could use in the future. Currently we are using only a small fraction but there is a lot of room to grow.

Minpunten

I don't have much to say in terms of cons. I really do wish there was an integration with Shopify.

Antwoord van Jonar Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Rajat! We're so glad you had such a positive experience with ParagonSMB.
As for your comment regarding integrations - we actually launched our new Shopify add-on today! Read more here: https://rb.gy/1e7djv
Thank you for this fantastic review. :)

Jesse I.
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Easy to use for my small business

Beoordeeld op 4/1/2021

Pluspunten

After setting up my company, the client services was excellent to help me get my Customers and Vendors set-up. As a small business owner, I wanted something easy and quick to set-up. They walked me through a very simple set-up that got all of my data into Paragon and then I was up and running. Highly recommend if you are managing inventory, of pretty much any size, though I only have a couple product lines, it helped me do what I needed.

Minpunten

Mostly intuitive. Figured out where to go pretty quickly. Did need some customer support though to get set up. But once going, it was easy to use.

Antwoord van Jonar Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Jesse! WOW! We're so glad you've had such a good experience using ParagonSMB. Our team is always on hand should you ever need help again :) Thank you so much for this fantastic review.

Ana M.

Beoordeeld op 10/1/2021

Product & category management

JIT Inventory update / management. product profit report

Minpunten

Like any new software implementation, takes time to get used to the menu etc.

Antwoord van Jonar Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Hi Ana! We appreciate you trying our free trial. Thank you for your rating and review!