Lusha

Software voor het verrijken van leadgegevens voor recruiters en marketeers

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Sage
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

Fast & Accurate Prospecting at the Touch of a Button

Beoordeeld op 25/6/2020

I have been using Lusha for about 1.5 years and I have never once run into an issue using this software. Furthermore, Lusha complies with the standards set by GDPR and CCPA, which takes a lot of stress off of my shoulders (as I have noticed many of the alternatives do not offer this option).

Pluspunten

Lusha is incredibly easy to use and integrates perfectly with our companies Salesforce. The ability to quickly gather accurate and tested contact information ensures that our sales team always has the highest quality contacts available. Furthermore, Lusha customer support makes it easy to troubleshoot any issues you may come across.

Minpunten

I believe that it would be beneficial for Lusha to be able to pull geographical locations from LinkedIn profiles in addition to emails and phone numbers. Perhaps having a checkbox that allows users to pick and choose what data they would like to pull can be useful.

SignalHire, Snov.io, Gravitocity en Skrapp.io

Redenen om over te stappen op Lusha

We spent about 3 months trying all of our options before finally choosing to go with Lusha. During this process, I took a list of 50 companies, and began finding contacts for them. After comparing my results, I found that Lusha returned the largest quantity of WORKING emails. Some of the alternatives returned emails that did not actually exist, possibly due to faulty coding with the software. Therefore, it made sense for us to go with Lusha, since it seemed that we would get the most ROI on this product. A year and a half later we have renewed our yearly contract with Lusha, and have no inclination to change products anytime soon.
Yawar
  • Sector: Administratie

Great Tool to generate leads

Beoordeeld op 20/8/2022

Pluspunten

If you are making cold calls, this is an essential tool. In most cases, Lusha was able to find the mobile numbers and emails I was looking for. In fact, it's extremely simple, as the app pops up with the contact information without you having to do anything, you just need to click the button.

Minpunten

There is nothing I dislike about Lusha. I can always contact the support team for assistance and answers to my questions. In addition to that, Lusha is improving every day, and I think it's a simple tool with a simple interface. My hope is that it will work on all websites.

Gerd

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Disappointed at Capability of Lusha

Beoordeeld op 26/5/2022

It is often that I can't find contact details for an individual on Lusha, however, when I go to ZoomInfo or Rocket Search I can find it

Pluspunten

There is not much that makes this a good tool

Minpunten

The database and information is seriously lacking to be an effective tool

Thanks for the feedback Gerd,

We'll always looking to improve our database and results. Hopefully, you'll see improvements in the results and find value in it in the long run.

Olivia
  • Sector: Management non-profit organisaties

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Great Data and Has Gotten Better Over the Years!

Beoordeeld op 4/6/2022

I love Lusha..I've been using it for years and the data has gotten even more accurate.

Pluspunten

The accuracy of the data and prospecting tool

Minpunten

I've found that many of the contacts are retired or at different companies, otherwise very accurate.

ZoomInfo SalesOS, Seamless.AI en Swordfish

Redenen om voor Lusha te kiezen

Had it at GDS Group and changed jobs, took it with me!

Antwoord van Lusha Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the great score, Olivia!

Happy Lusha User

Beoordeeld op 3/6/2022

No complaints - Great product!

Pluspunten

The ease of use and the quick conversion to CRM

Minpunten

So far about 10% or so have only home email addresses listed and that isn't good for what I use it for.

Antwoord van Lusha Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the honest feedback!

Sil
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Lusha works wonders!

Beoordeeld op 19/6/2020

It was abit of getting used to in the beginning. Also because we had to convince some other colleagues about the functionalities it has. I wasn't sure myself either in the beginning, since I could not find as much information as I was hoping to.

Pluspunten

Lusha is really easy to use. You simply install the plugin and you're ready to go.

Minpunten

What I like least about the software is that it's somewhat inconsistent in its records. Especially in the branche we are working in, it is sometimes quite difficult to find information on specific profiles. Some tests I ran, I only got 2 out of 40 records. It also sometimes sais to go to a profile, while I am at one already.

Kaitlyn
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Lusha for Email Verification

Beoordeeld op 10/8/2022

Pluspunten

I have the Lusha chrome extension so I can verify prospect email/phone numbers if I cannot find them on ZoomInfo or their LinkedIn. Very quick, and easy to use!

Minpunten

I don’t have anything poor to say about Lusha - it is a great software to use.

Roneil
  • Sector: Outsourcing/Offshoring

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Lusha is a better option for Lead Generation

Beoordeeld op 16/8/2022

Having an accurate contact details has been very easy for me since I started using this tool a few months ago. Lead research has been fulfilling and effortless thanks to lusha.

Pluspunten

Lusha has provided me a great and accurate results for contact searches, it also has a simple interface so that all users can easily navigate through the tool.

Minpunten

Sometimes it provides the same contact details once the salesforce has been updated, it feels like it searches for the contact information that was previously saved rather than providing correct contact details.

Average lead generation tool

Beoordeeld op 13/9/2022

Pluspunten

It's easy to setup and extension works for chrome and other browsers.

Minpunten

Most of the time it lacks database for the contact I am looking at on LinkedIn

Michael
  • Sector: Muziek
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Awesome Browser Extension for Capturing Emails & Leads!

Beoordeeld op 26/8/2022

Lusha is a must have for lead generation! If you're having trouble finding certain contacts, this makes it super easy to find them. It's really as simple as that! You can have a free trial and is otherwise reasonable to implement. Definitely an awesome game changing product that I would highly recommend if you're generating leads for your business.

Pluspunten

I love how easy it is to find emails and contacts using Lusha! There are lots of features but I haven't used everything yet to be honest. I have the extension to find contact info that I wouldn't otherwise be able to find. It's awesome for this!

Minpunten

They've definitely made improvements, but the UX isn't always the best with Lusha. This isn't much of a complaint though as it's still very clean looking.

• Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

This tool changed my sales prospection

Beoordeeld op 23/1/2022

Pluspunten

Its interface is beautiful and made contact extraction become something much more "normal" to me. Super easy to use and I simply love the fact that it shows prior to credit usage whether one will have access to an email, phone number, or both.

Minpunten

The fact that the extension requires some permissions that I do not feel comfortable allowing them to have. I ended up using the web platform only.

SignalHire

Redenen om voor Lusha te kiezen

Privacy options - SH's extension requires permissions that seem absolutely abusive (such as passwords, pin numbers, and other authentication data.

SignalHire

Redenen om over te stappen op Lusha

I actually use them all, but on their free plans.
Colin

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Need Contact Details? Get Lusha?

Beoordeeld op 13/10/2018

Lusha is great for finding contact details for key people in time-critical situations and for building biz dev campaigns. Not perfect but best we've used; really useful tool.

Pluspunten

Lusha is pretty well known amongst the sourcing community as one of the best tools for getting personal contact details - email address and phone numbers - from social media profiles. The chrome plug-in works well. Most users will be using this with LinkedIn. When you visit a profile, it tries to find phone number and email addresses and usually it comes up trumps. This often gives you personal contact details allowing you to bypass the corporate gatekeepers - that's why this is popular with recruiters. The LinkedIn Inmail system can be hit and miss (lots of LinkedIn users don't check or don't respond) and when you consider that Lusha could replace a premium or recruiter version of LinkedIn, it is good value if you are a sourcer, recruiter or biz dev professional.

As you can turn off the monthly subscriptions this would be a good option for campaigns targetting specific verticals for example if you don't have an ongoing requirement.

Minpunten

The software isn't perfect and it does get it wrong sometimes, but it is currently the best at what it does. While there's not much to dislike about Lusha, the problem with apps like these is that they invariably get either bought by LinkedIn/Microsoft and killed or just blocked when they become too popular. You may also be running into data privacy issues by using apps like this - check the legislation in your jurisdiction and you might want to run this past the Data Protection Officer (DPO) if you have one.

My prospecting efforts were revolutionized once I started using Lusha

Beoordeeld op 19/6/2022

Pluspunten

I LOVE the fact that it works SO WELL! Moreover, the team is super helpful whenever I face technical issues or need help

Minpunten

The permissions that the extension asks for make me unconfortable - and my cybersecurity team did not allow me to use it, so on my corporate computer I am only allowed to use the Prospecting Dashboard

Wiza

SignalHire, Snov.io, Skrapp.io en Swordfish
Eduardo
  • Sector: Online media
  • Wekelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Expensive, but it solves the problem like no other

Beoordeeld op 19/6/2020

Great experience and totally recommended.

Pluspunten

Lusha's slogan should be "data you can trust". While other tools in the market just "guess" your prospect email, Lusha gets it right. I don't know details about their database, but the accuracy of the e-mails and phone numbers provided are incredible high. Other tools in the market just make a guess like "[email protected]", try to validate it and that's all. Most of them can't even give phone numbers. I have tested over 15 tools (Hunter, Snov, Findthatlead, Skrapp and etc) and I can assure that Lusha is the most accurate.

Minpunten

I find it very pricey. You can buy larger credit packs and get a discount, but it's still way more expensive than competitors.

LeadIQ, Snov.io, Skrapp.io en Hunter

Redenen om voor Lusha te kiezen

I could'nt select more options, but I tested Skrapp, Snov, Hunter, Findthatlead and a few more. I switched because Lusha has the best accuracy on the data provided.

Skrapp.io

Redenen om over te stappen op Lusha

Lusha has the best accuracy on the data provided.
Marc
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 1.0 /10

Lusha price increase of 66%v

Beoordeeld op 10/3/2021

Nothing really, except the price hike, we use about 12k contacts a year, and we buy them in blocks, the upfront subscription doesn't work for us in these covid times. When it came time recently to buy more credits, the price increased by 66%, that's way to expensive and out the cost of a lead to over 50 cents, and that was the discounted price, the best price the guys could offer us. Thus sadly, we have had to close our account. NOW, this is not a reason to stop using the solution, just be aware that your pricing is bout to increase by 66% or more, and that's if you pay annually advance, so I think a few of the smaller accounts, 12 credits useage a year will find other solutions,

Pluspunten

We've been a user of the solution for a few years, it's very very helpful and the team supportive, covers the US market well, the European market not so well, but that's not really Lusha's fault

the 66% increase in pricing, it forced us to find alternatives

Hayden
  • Sector: Research
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Great Tool, Good Value

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2020

Good product and great value for ease and immediate results - as a researcher with majority of my clients in the recruiting industry, finding accurate contact info quickly is essential.

Pluspunten

Ease of use, immediate value and convenience in product for contact info.
Fair pricing.
Technically lusha works well and is easy to activate on LI

Minpunten

One aspect is not really the fault of lusha but dead/not current contact info is a growing problem on LinkedIn - all lusha does is uncover the contact info given by LI user who does not always update their contact info as they change jobs/locations. This something lusha needs to be aware of because it’s success and value is completely tied to this - if LI cannot control this quality issue of user provided contact info - lusha is a goner, I will dump lusha for another contact/email product.
Would like more options with subscription plans and pricing - for instance, found no option to save cash when currently have no work in the pandemic because I did a flat yearly subscription and now have no work to justify that cost.
New competition for this type of product makes me not as loyal to lusha - would like better pricing for what it does compared to some of the other products that seem to do more. Lusha feels like a one trick pony.
Another negative is when no contact info is available or no email is available- would love lusha to be able to at least offer a company email - I use Seamless AI, Hunter.io etc for emails not available on lusha

Nikhil

Lusha Review

Beoordeeld op 27/5/2022

Overall, it is a great tool unquestionably. Whether it is data extraction, prospecting or maintenance, you can manage everything very easily and helps you a lot to increase the frequency of your reach out as well as conversions in the sales niche.

Pluspunten

Lusha is an amazing tool when it comes to extract leads and their contact info no matter if it is their contact number or their e-mail, Lusha turned to be the most accurate as compared to the other tools in the same space. Not only, is it easy to use it is almost accurate every single time. You can easily keep a track of all the leads that you extracted at one place. You can also extract multiple leads at the same time, saving a lot of time when used in an integrated format with the other sales tools/softwares like LinkedIn.

Also, the USP of this tool that was the most relevant to me was its prospecting feature where you have various filters to actually deep dive into a particular industry/ niche and extract the data in a structured manner industry by industry. Moreover, you also get a lot of free credits every month when you join the Lusha community providing something extra to their members.

Minpunten

All in all it is a great platform for increasing your overall sales but sometimes it might provide inaccurate information like the phone numbers might be old and now not in use. Also, it is a little expensive when you want to use it on a full fledged basis with all the features in place.

Rebecca
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great prospecting tool

Beoordeeld op 19/6/2020

I love this tool but more needs to be spent on development and integration.

Pluspunten

it find me mobile numbers i can't find anywhere else and therefore makes a huge impact on the opportunities I can find

Minpunten

The lack of integration with SFDC is a pain. The upload to SFDC function was such a fantastic release, a complete game changer for time spent on prospecting. However, it could be a lot better. When you upload a lead it should integrated fields such as country, Job title, lead owner etc so Lusha could definitely be doing better on this part. Providing better field update would bring the company to the next level.

Love this product

Beoordeeld op 31/5/2022

Positive no issues

Pluspunten

For my firm's use the quality, as well as the speed at which you can attain it, are both imperative. They knock it out of the park.

Minpunten

I would like to integrate into our ATS. I'm not sure if this is possible or not but I also haven't researched.

Lusha is faster

Its much faster to use.

Antwoord van Lusha Vertalen naar het Nederlands

That's amazing, thanks for the great feedback!

You can speak with our support team at:
[email protected]
They'll be able to help you with your inquiry.

Lokesh

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Easiest tool to use for lead management

Beoordeeld op 9/4/2021

Pluspunten

Lusha is a very powerful tool and has a great UX.
It allows it's users to capture direct dials, work and personal emails just by navigating to their profiles.
List view of contacts is also managed by them, thus making the life of a user easier to navigate through the contacts.
Third Party integrations is a bumper feature that reduces a lot of workload where you need to add leads to your CRM manually.
Data export/import features are perfectly built and very easy to use.

Minpunten

Pricing is on the higher side.
Sometimes it feeds you with wrong contacts.
Might get air in some cases.

Sanjiv
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

Succeed with Lusha

Beoordeeld op 29/6/2020

Its a one stop shop for getting authentic data of key personas who are difficult to reach for sales guys. <Most of the time their mobile numbers and email ids are valid and it helps us connect first time right personas. Saves lot of effort and time for sales.

Pluspunten

Product integration with Linkedin, data authenticity and ease of use are the best part of Lusha

Minpunten

Still to findany limitation. Sometimes the data is incorrect but its good that we have option to inform about the same.

Redenen om voor Lusha te kiezen

Authenticity of data was major problem at zoom info. Very cumbersome to use and limited integration facility

Arpita
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 5.001-10.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Good solution but expensive

Beoordeeld op 5/6/2022

Overall like using Lusha but these days many technical issues are cropping up like different profiles opening up on LinkedIn in place of a selected profile

Pluspunten

The pop up on LinkedIn looks useful
The phone numbers are useful for sales contacts

Minpunten

1. Many phone numbers in the database are incorrect, leading to the wastage of credits. Also if a user stops the subscription, all the remaining leads go waste.
• We have found some of the companies from the packaging & Steel industries contacts were not reflecting
• Some of the remote locations like Bhopal, Nagpur, Himachal Pradesh, etc were found to be unavailable
• Found 30 – 35 % of contacts are invalid email ids. For example, I have picked up 10 contacts out of those at least 4 bounce back.

Antwoord van Lusha Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Thanks for the review, Arpita. We'll look into the data issue in the areas you've mentioned.

Abhra
  • Sector: E-learning

Search Less and Sell more

Beoordeeld op 8/4/2022

This tool is very effective in finding contact details from LinkedIn ,helps me in lead generation and their contact detail database is updated which helps me in connecting with my prospective client and generate sales .

updated database
Best LinkedIn data extractor.
Best lead generation software.
Best sales Management software.

Minpunten

Subscription charges are very expensive .

Dani

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great platform for lead information extraction and data enrichment

Beoordeeld op 24/5/2022

we are very happy, great experience and it's only getting better

Pluspunten

their support and service are great, they are growing and constantly provide more features and better experience

Minpunten

it's database is smaller than others, other than that - it's pretty good!

ZoomInfo SalesOS en Seamless.AI

Redenen om over te stappen op Lusha

we choose it on top of zoominfo

Antwoord van Lusha Vertalen naar het Nederlands

Appreciate the top rating, Dani!

Glad you're enjoying the platform and we're always looking to grow the database and provide the best value for money for your users.

Aireen

Helpful App

Beoordeeld op 31/5/2022

just the right expectation but could be better. Improve the data and make sure its up to date and as many as possible.

Pluspunten

When it offers details with a lot of options.

Minpunten

when the app offers some details but are very outdated and are no longer working

RocketReach