ZoomInfo SalesOS

Ajit
Ajit

Topmost Customer Database Software in USA

Beoordeeld op 4/2/2022

I am using ZoomInfo for last 5 years from previous company and also using in my present company. It has great experience to use Intent, Scoops section, Enhance section. All these features are very useful. Very much satisfied and I will definitely suggest zoomInfo to others, my friends, colleagues.

Pluspunten

I like the scoops and Intent section very much. Scoops and Intent Signals helps us to find out most relevant and needy business via good leads and companies. It is very easy to use scoops and Intent section to prepare the companies list or contacts list. It helps a lot to our company

Minpunten

The companies and contacts database of Middle East (MENA) and APAC region is very less as compared to other regions. Most of the contacts does not have direct or mobile numbers so we are facing difficulties to connect with prospect or targeted customers of those region. All other is set.

Scott

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

ZoomInfo is a great tool, depending on your needs and budget

Beoordeeld op 12/12/2019

It was great before DiscoverOrg bought them and is surely improving by the day with DiscoverOrg.

Pluspunten

Contains probably 80%+ records that have email address and/or direct dials. It is way more accurate than the data offered by other providers. Their accuracy is in line for what it should be, especially in today`s economy with unemployment being so low, and employee churn being so high. Despite these factors, I`d say their overall data accuracy is easily north of 70 - 75%, even with the above-mentioned data decay (which exists no matter what vendor you consider).

One other tool that helps to narrow down the list of contacts in a larger organization, is to search with filter to find only recently verified contacts.

Minpunten

It`s a little pricey, but there`s a lot of value too. The only other criticism is that unless you pay for a large number of "points" (contact that you can download in bulk) you are relegated to copy and paste at the individual level. It`s a bit cumbersome (by design), but I have used it as-is for years, without the additional credits.

Julian
  • Sector: Evenementenbureaus
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Easily the worst company I've ever done business with

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2020

TL;DR — This company does not care one iota about customer service. They do not care about you or your business. They don't care about maintaining a good relationship in the pit of a pandemic. And even when times are fine, they don't care about giving you what they said they'd give you.

Here’s the experience
* I spent three months telling the sales rep exactly what I needed.
* Each time I explained it, she said something like, “Our plans just changed since last we spoke, but yes our current offer can meet your needs.” Confusing as all get-out every time she explained it.
* Finally decided to try it, because since they’ve bought out their competitors they’re the only one we could use.
* After two days we realized something was very wrong.
* They basically said, “Oh you need another plan for that.” Note: we did exactly what we said we’d do.
* Kicked it up to sales person’s manager: After 5 mins of listening, “Shoot, we’ve got you on the wrong plan.” Did they change our plan and admit their mistake? Nope... 363 days with the wrong plan and nothing we could do about it but give them more money and hope it would be different.
* We improvised with what we had as best we could, lost a lot of time, didn’t yield what we needed.
* Nine months later I get a surprising call from their collections agency telling me I have to pay a bill. These guys never called me, never sent an “in this together” email. In April, the pit of the pandemic, they just shot me over to collections. Wow.

Pluspunten

The data quality is good and has improved over the past few years. This has been accomplished through numerous acquisitions of competitors, and either they were always a terrible company or the disarray from M&A has cast them into such chaos that all they can do is sell whatever they can get people to agree to buying, and operate a platform.

Whatever benefit they provide is so overwhelmingly overshadowed by their apathy and lethargy as a firm that I'm repeatedly reminded of interactions with corrupt functionary bureaucrats in failed states every time I deal with them. This may sound like hyperbole, but I assure you that it is not. I specialize in emerging markets and the only time I've ever seen behavior like I have at this company is in the most forgotten and ungoverned parts of the world — the places where if you don't like what they're serving, or if they didn't do what they promised, you can just go shove it or pay them more and hope that you finally get what you need... eventually.

Minpunten

We were sold the wrong benefits despite roughly three months of discussing our needs with the sales rep, and the company did absolutely nothing to amend this despite the sales manager's first impression on reviewing the problem being, "Oh shoot, we've got you on the completely wrong plan." So I'm not sure because it only sometimes met our needs and the company never revised our plan and blithely ignored our requests for them to do so.

Antwoord van ZoomInfo

Hi Julian,

I am very sorry to hear about the negative experience you had with us. This is absolutely in no way how we conduct ourselves with our customers. As always, we appreciate your feedback and are continuously looking to improve. If you could please email me at [email protected] I would love to chat more with you in hopes I can help resolve any issues you are currently having and figure out a way with you to avoid any miscommunication in the future.

Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Marketing

Abhisek
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A must have prospecting tool if you want to target qualified leads with better accuracy

Beoordeeld op 4/2/2022

Business problems we are solving: Getting more qualified leads (outbound) with signals synced to our SF for our marketing to prospect in an automated way
Benefits realized: Higher productivity; Better contact rate
Overall experience: Excellent

Pluspunten

Most impactful feature of ZoomInfo I would say is its contact and company database which is not only filled with millions of records but also very very accurate. And to top that, they have scoops, and org chart which clearly tells us signals of any new activities going on in our target companies. And all of this delivered to our inbox every day or as new feeds so we dont need to specifically search for the,
Product was very easy to set up, implement, self-train and use consistently.

Minpunten

There are few features within ZoomInfo-SF integration wherein some of the field values in ZoomInfo are not customisable and thus we have to do a small bit of workaround to get that integrated with SF. Moreover, I would love if the contacts export limitation is increased (without extra charge) or made free to sue just like their legacy platform.

Overwogen alternatieven

Beoordeeld op 24/5/2022

Amazing company

Amazing company

Pluspunten

Receive real-time streaming buyer intent signals to be the first company to contact the lead and win their business

Minpunten

Platform is a sizable investment for the real-time streaming buyer intent signals

Jill
  • Sector: Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

ZoomInfo is a great tool, but ...

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2022

Overall it has worked well. I did consider integrating with our CRM to add complete contact details when we had information missing, but it made me nervous with privacy laws so I did not do that. Overall the software works well and does what it should, I just wish there was a little more flexibility with segmentation so all companies could be found in a specific market.

Pluspunten

I really like that I can look up complete contact details for individuals we've talked with but may not have complete info.

Minpunten

The only thing I've found that I don't like is that when I compare information from ZoomInfo with other platforms like Dunn & Bradstreet, D&B is able to find more companies and contacts than ZoomInfo. However, to be fair, it works the other way around too where ZoomInfo finds some that D&B does not. I wish the segmentation could be more broad, then drill down from there.

• Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

It's ok but definitely not a 'silver bullet'

Beoordeeld op 30/5/2022

Pluspunten

Zoominfo is really easy to use as a prospecting tool that connects well with Salesforce CRM on your day to day prospecting activities.
in other words as a simple tool to do all of the sales team's pre-work prior to a call, it definitely does what it says on the tin plus it has great filters.

Minpunten

the contact data is decent in the US but for foreign companies (EMEA or APAC) it's actually not that great.
in addition, that price is a bit too high for what the product does.

Overwogen alternatieven

Lusha

Overgestapt van

Adapt
Jack
Jack

Solid for US contacts

Beoordeeld op 27/1/2020

Overall the job has allowed me to be successful when it comes to prospecting individuals in USA, Canada, and Australia. If you are doing business overseas I would recommend looking for a different solutions.

Pluspunten

For the most part, ZoomInfo has access to most of the contacts in USA, Canada, and Australia. They do a pretty good job of getting contacts updated that might have joined a company 3-4 months ago. The ease of use is extremely beneficial as well.

Minpunten

The software does not have any access to contacts in the UK. This is most likely due to compliance of sorts but makes it really hard to work overseas accounts.

Jonathan
  • Sector: Logistiek en toeleveringsketen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 3.0 /10

Zoom info

Beoordeeld op 4/7/2023

Good experience adding contacts to my lead

Good experience adding contacts to my lead

Pluspunten

Good to get contacts from a company and you can expand your book of business

Minpunten

Sometimes the info is too old from pople that is no

Sheena
Sheena

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Good tool

Beoordeeld op 6/3/2019

Zoom info has been a goood resource for me to verify contact info.

Zoom info has been a goood resource for me to verify contact info.

Pluspunten

Great resource for contact verification.

Minpunten

Sometimes they don’t have the email address and when it says it’s direct line it’s not

Julia

One of my fave tools

Beoordeeld op 14/5/2022

Pluspunten

I don't know what I would do without Zoom. This came up at our company conference. A necessity for remote work.

Minpunten

Zero qualms. I used to experience some issues with recordings, but they seemed to have fixed that as I haven't experienced that in months now.

Cory
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Biggest disappointment of the year

Beoordeeld op 23/3/2022

This has to be the biggest disappointment, and I would never recommend this tool, it's extremely pricey, and when we reached out to our Account Manager for help, he kept saying “well, I remind you, you're on a contract”. We don't feel like we're being listened at. We are still waiting for options to fix this issue, or to cancel this tool that has been of zero use to us. Furthermore, we've gotten training where they keep repeating the same and the same, taking little value from it.

Pluspunten

Integration with Hubspot seemed to work fine

Minpunten

Where do I start? Since the beginning we express our concerns to the AE assigned to us, that ZoomInfo could be “too big for us”, since we target mainly small to medium companies; after we were reassured that the Data was updated and taken from several channels, we decided to go ahead with the solution. Three months in (almost four), and we haven't gotten one single good lead. Some of the issues are, but not limited to 1) a lot of the information for small business was not up-to-date, 2) "Small businesses" that always end up being part of a bigger company, 3) Mixed information from companies from the Intent because the signal and the suggested contacts are pulled from different companies with the same name, 4) it can take up to an hour to clean ONE contact, since the information is mixed, and as stated before, many times the data is not updated, many people who "doesn't work there anymore", 5) When using the Intent feature and calling the lead, they rarely know what we're talking about, or they got a solution “weeks ago”, 6) Intent topics are locked, and you can change them only a few times during the year, so you want to be extra mindful with those, but of course, these topics are NOT open to you. They give you a long excel list with a thousand of topics for you to “select”. This is so complicated and takes so much time, when it would be easier to do it with on a sharing screen meeting, so 7) will be lack of support.

Kaylah

Great Contact Data Platform with Additional Benefits for Customer Engagement

Beoordeeld op 9/9/2021

Overall, my team really likes Zoominfo. It's simple, easy to use, and gives us the type of information that we need for our sales team to be successful. It's a great additional to pair with our other tools, and it extra helpful when it comes to finding contacts on LinkedIn.

Pluspunten

My team really likes Zoominfo! It allows us to easily pull contact data for our sales team. The variety of filter options make the platform easy to use, and makes list pulling quick and simple. We love the Websights feature that allows us to see which companies have been on our site. And we really love the intent data that the platform provides! It's great to be able to cross reference the websights with the intent data to not only see who has been on our site and the pages they have viewed, but also it also allows us to focus on other products or services that the company is showing interest in when our sales team does outreach.

Minpunten

I wish the platform were quicker at updating contact and company records, and I wish that we would be actively updated on requests we have made in regards to these updates. I have submitted a few update requests, but they seem to die after the request is submitted because nobody reaches out to tell me the update has been complete, or when the update will be done. I have checked back in on records months later to see that they still were not updated with my request. Many of these have been HQ address updates.

Peter

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

The most powerful lead generation software I know

Beoordeeld op 15/6/2022

Pluspunten

ZoomInfo is one of the most important software solutions of our company. It is used by the whole sales team and our single source of truth regarding lead generation and lead quality. Since outbound sales is our most relevant revenue channel, high quality leads are mandatory for our success. The use experience is very accessible plus we are doing internal trainings with ZoomInfo. I especially like the salesforce integration, which takes a lot of manual workflows away from me. The quality of leads we generate over ZoomInfo is impressive.

Minpunten

Sometimes it can be necessary to check the researched Email addresses double e.g. with Domain Ninja in order to make sure we save the right contact email. But despite that, I am super happy with ZoomInfo.

Michael
  • Sector: Muziek
  • Wekelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

A Fantanstic Business to Business Lead Generation & Contact Finder!

Beoordeeld op 19/9/2022

Overall ZoomInfo Sales OS has done wonders for my small business! It opened up a world of contacts and doors that we would not have been able to open on our own. It's simply a great idea and one that no other company is doing that I'm aware of, at least not on this scale. If you deal with a lot of business to business sales, this is really a must have. Even if you are just looking for certain contacts in your industry, ZoomInfo will really help you out. Highly recommended to businesses of all kinds!

Pluspunten

ZoomInfo SalesOS is unlike any other software I've used! Gone are the days of spending countless hours searching for leads or contacts manually...Simply use SalesOS to get a whole database of relevant info quickly and safely. Other than the great concept of ZoomInfo in general, and the great info you can get from them, I have to say the thing I like the most is their customer service. They are very attentive and available to help you make sure you get the most out of the platform.

Minpunten

I honestly don't have anything really negative to say about ZoomInfo Sales OS! If anything, it can be a little confusing at first because they have many different pricing options and packages to choose from. But fear not! If you need help deciding what's best for you business, their great customer service team will guide you every step along the way.

Saurabh

Excellent tool for Data Enrichment and growth

Beoordeeld op 17/7/2020

We have managed to increase our contact database by 30% since we started using ZoomInfo. We have also managed to discover new companies in our target market to prospect to and have managed to enrich our existing data with some critical data points like Industry, Segment, Job role etc.

Pluspunten

The amount of data points available for each Company and contact in large allowing us to segment and enrich data in different ways. Zoominfo also has a huge database of companies and contacts which aids in contact discovery and growth in the contact database. The google chrome extension is also very helpful to quickly search for a prospect on the go and the UI is very user friendly.

Minpunten

Their Salesforce integration seems very clunky. You cannot sync data to Salesforce unless you use up your allocated credits which is a problem. Data enrichment should occur in the background and not take up credits in my opinion.

Charles
  • Sector: Computerhardware

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

Worst investment and poor service

Beoordeeld op 18/11/2022

Very poor.We find this tool is useless and wanna to end the contract. But we overdue 2 days of the auto-renew date. So it end up paying this tool without use for another full year price, we negotiate for a long time, but no luck. They are just not care about whether your success.

Pluspunten

Enrich part of our CRM data in hubspot, charge by credit also have flexibility

Minpunten

- Really small percentage of the data could be enriched, so it end up a useless tool.

Best Lead gen tool !

Beoordeeld op 11/3/2023

Zoominfo is a must-have if you are on SMB or Enterprise sales, the extension is very easy to find the details in a single click.

Pluspunten

Accurate and validated data. Email IDs and contact details are very accurate and help in prospecting and sales engagement.

Minpunten

I didn't find anything negative with the product.

Lynn
  • Sector: Marktonderzoek

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 2.0 /10

Zoominfo: Price/Value Relationship Not There

Beoordeeld op 13/6/2023

We tried it for two years and decided it was not worth the money.

We tried it for two years and decided it was not worth the money.

Pluspunten

The platform is relatively easy-to-use. The contact information provided is generally accurate.

Minpunten

The system is pricey for what you get. The intent indication is not that good.

Joram
Joram
  • Sector: Informatiediensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

the best user intuitive and user friendly lead generation software

Beoordeeld op 27/5/2019

if you need a software that can give you access to raw data for lead generation,look no further

Pluspunten

Zoom-info allows one to get information on leads including full names,job title, and there current direct phone numbers, mobile phone number, job titles and both work and personal email addresses, they have also greatly improved on the user experience with additional of LinkedIn links that allows for verification, also one gets access to the company revenue information and number of employees and the head quarters physical address,

Minpunten

so far so good, it is more user friendly and has a new arrangement for data information display

Vishal
  • Sector: Werving en selectie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

One place for all the info needed to devolop the business

Beoordeeld op 9/4/2023

The main problem that Zoominfo has solved for me is "getting contact info for my daily targeted leads."

Pluspunten

I can easily find my leads(point of contact) with a huge choice of filters. I can also get their contact info from here including business email, business phone number, supplement email, mobile number, and headquarter number.I can also export my leads in form of Excel which saves a lot of time. It has all the features you require to finish your sales target.Also, there is its chrome extension.

Minpunten

Although it is better than other platforms still sometimes it gives the wrong contact info. And I will suggest an improvement that should be updated as the user's LinkedIn profile.

Roselin
  • Sector: Financiële dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

A user-friendly tool for daily sales data

Beoordeeld op 7/9/2022

On a whole, Zoominfo SalesOS is the perfect tool for day-to-day sales research. Right from prospecting companies as per our industry, revenue, and size targets to looking up prospects' contact details and LinkedIn, ZI did not disappoint me. There are integrations like Hubspot & Salesforce that work well with our ZI account. Dashboards and charts enhance the data presentation and help make better ICP evaluation & prospecting decisions. Like any other tool, it has a few shortcomings as well. But I'm sure it'll get better in the days to come.

Pluspunten

The ease of use has to be the best part about Zoominfo. There is nothing complicated or difficult to understand about its features and functionalities. The tool can be navigated well through different sections and sub-sections.

Minpunten

Some details are not up-to-date. For example, some companies' revenue, headquarters, employee list and such details are either wrong or old or missing.

• Sector: Verzekeringen

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

An absolute must have for your sales team

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2019

Love it! We have been doing demonstrably better since we started using it. If you have a sales team that needs up to date information on leads, you should absolutely check this out.

Pluspunten

The thing I like best about this is the accuracy of the data. When we started using it, that was our biggest concern and I am happy to say Zoominfo has done an admirable job at maintaining excellent accuracy. We tested a few different alternatives and this one was easily the best. I also like that they diligently update the information over time to ensure that you have the most up to date contact information available. We use Sales navigator with it and it works brilliantly together.

Minpunten

Some verticals tend to be more accurate than the others. Its not a big deal considering how well it does most of the time but I think it might be an issue if you only work within certain industry verticals.

Rick

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Adequate , but not impressive.

Beoordeeld op 21/5/2019

Winmo, for example, has far superior contact data, but unfortunately is not as broad across all departments. For non-marketing contacts, Zoominfo is employed.

Pluspunten

It has contact data across all departments.

Minpunten

Compared to other products, the contact data is out of date. If many contacts are uploaded at once, an error occurs and it uploads a company's main number instead of direct numbers, even when they're available. The LinkedIn links are a joke- they don't go to the right contact, merely a search of members with that name. Other products have the correct link.

Craig
  • Sector: Milieudiensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Worth its weight in gold!

Beoordeeld op 10/9/2021

Overall, I am pleased with the contact data and business intel ZoomInfo gives me.

Pluspunten

My favorite part is access to cellphone numbers. In a pandemic world, your best chance to reach a prospect is on their cell. Having the option to call that number makes all the difference.

Minpunten

Their data is not perfect. I’ve called people before at a company only to find out they were dead (for 2 years)! That being said, no other service has data as accurate as theirs. You just have to know it’s not perfect.