PayPal Invoicing reviews

PayPal Invoicing

Gratis online maken en verzenden van facturen

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Paypal Pay Fast everywhere

Beoordeeld op 16/4/2020

Paypal Invoicing has always been one of the closest since its inception.No matter you are a big business or a mid side or small size business or even if you are an individual,they got something for everyone which really shows how caring they are for one and all.Best in business to sent or receive payment without using huge pile of papers.create invoice in few clicks and get paid , one can easily edit invoice as per the needs and the smooth transaction\ experience they provide is unbeatable.Will have more in days to come as even API also comes for all.

Pluspunten

What I really like about paypal invoicing is no matter where you are sitting ,just get your money reach you in the superfast way by spending a minimum time to create a invoice in few clicks ,which one could ever imagine. I thing paypal invoicing change the complete picture of global financial industries and it established themselves in such a way that people or business cannot think of any other else or any other name except PAYPAL for doing business ,whether it sending or receiving money with a invoice or accessing multiple currencies in the easiest form,its completely unique ,even the API functionality its amazing .

Minpunten

If I compare to other big competitor in the business , I fee like they are not doing or spending to much on the advertising part because this is one of the best medium and how could they are limiting themselves in the advertising part .I think they are not trying to give a imagination which others are taking advantage like working with advertisement in 5D,6D or 10 D.which they need to look into and I want it from payal to show who they are .create imagination for people.

Eleni
  • Sector: Kleding en mode

Easy to use .

Beoordeeld op 19/10/2019

I run a small shop and searched and search for a way to send invoices and save products for easy Invoicing. I finally found PayPal and haven't looked back. I love that you can get cash off easily at Walmart. Sending invoices and receiving payments is done with ease and I hav Had zero issues with it so far!

Pluspunten

I love that you can get cash off easily at Walmart. Sending invoices and receiving payments is done with ease .

Minpunten

The set up in the app is a little confusing at first but once you get used to isn't it's really not an issue.

SAP Concur

Redenen om voor PayPal Invoicing te kiezen

Reviews and personal experience with the service.

Overgestapt van

• Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

PayPal Invoicing Review

Beoordeeld op 5/2/2019

It's the most reliable payment system in the world, however, there are many things to be improved, which I honestly don't think PayPal will work on any time soon... Maybe at all.

Pluspunten

PayPal is easy to understand, easy for everyone to use and learn in almost no time. What I like about it the most is that it's pretty smooth and fast. I used it for both business and individual purposes and I liked the ease of the process, regardless of what I did. I haven't found any issues with receiving money or transferring money from PayPal to my card. I used the invoicing tool to request payment and it went very smooth and fast. I've also used it to send money, and I haven't found issues with it. However, there might be a few things to be mentioned when we talk about room for improvement.

Minpunten

Charge-backs are definitely a thing to mention when we talk about the cons of PayPal. PayPal isn't the greatest choice for certain types of business (drop-shipping is an example). Also, taxes are ridiculous and not easy to understand. At some point, PayPal would be awesome for your business at a certain size, but if your business got bigger, you'd definitely need another option that'd be more cost-friendly, even if not as reliable as PayPal.

Laly Noya
  • Sector: Cosmetica

PayPal Invoicing Enhancement

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2023

My experience with using this PayPal Invoicing software; has been remarkable. I highly recommend this software to others.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that PayPal invoicing is convenient. Using my cell can create and submit invoices.

Minpunten

There’s nothing disliked about using this PayPal Invoicing software.

Bryant
  • Sector: Gezondheid, wellness en fitness

Love the invoicing

Beoordeeld op 13/5/2021

Pluspunten

The customization of invoices is great. When I train clients back to back, I can just select a template that I did, type their name and their info populates for me. Just hit send and you're done!

Minpunten

I have no complaints. It's easy to use, and I get my money with no issues.

Lindy
  • Sector: Beeldende kunst
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Getting Money Without a Hassle

Beoordeeld op 23/1/2022

PayPal Invoicing has provided me a very good experience over several years. I sell high dollar, luxury items and use this to set up custom financing for clients. Never lost a dime using this method.

Pluspunten

Straightforward and easily customized, PayPal invoicing allows me to quickly create and email an invoice to a client. They have the option to pay directly thru their credit card, or using their PP account, and that choice is clearly shown. I can select to let them make a partial payment, determine the minimum amount of that payment... lots of flexibility. I can send the invoice from my own email, or let PP send it--or both.

Minpunten

No integration problems, but I don't let the software do anything automatically (such as auto-billing monthly statements) because it seems the platform is constantly being tweaked and I don't trust that for auto-financial notices.

Rebecca
  • Sector: Fotografie

Great Invoicing Tool !

Beoordeeld op 20/8/2022

I use PayPal invoicing weekly for general invoicing as well as payment plans. It allows for reminders and allow you to track everything for tax purposes.

Pluspunten

The simplicity of set up and use allows you to use it immediately to send your first invoice.

Minpunten

The mobile application is not as versatile as the desktop version and has less features.

Kei
  • Sector: Entertainment
  • Maandelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Business Game-changer

Beoordeeld op 27/11/2019

Pluspunten

I love Paypal invoicing! It allows me to show up professionally when requesting money from clients. What I love most about PayPal invoicing​ is the reputation Paypal has built. Because I'm sending an invoice​ under the Paypal brand, my clients don't think twice about​ paying it because they no they're submitting payment on a secure platform. I also like the feature that allows the client to submit partial payments.

Minpunten

I don't have any Cons at this time. Paypal is my preferred​ payment method.

Stripe Billing

Redenen om over te stappen op PayPal Invoicing

I chose Paypal because it was a more known brand.
Leslie
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Maandelijks 6-12 maanden lang gebruikt

Only One Flaw

Beoordeeld op 27/3/2020

I use paypal for products and design services. I love being able to easily add items, discounts, and tax to the invoice. I would like to see an option to add a percentage markup on each item, and I would like to give the customer the option to pay via paypal, but be required to pay the additional fees.

Pluspunten

I love the ease of use, knowing where my clients are with their payments, and am very happy with the overall design of the invoicing tool.

Minpunten

I wish there was a way to defer the fees to the client if they choose to pay online. I don't have a very high profit margin, and because I'm hit with fees, I would prefer the clients pay via check or cash.

Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op PayPal Invoicing

For my small business, I am not dealing with multiple accounts, and I invoice bi-weekly. Paypal does everything I need without paying a monthly fee.
Kaycee
  • Sector: Detailhandel
  • Dagelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

I Love It

Beoordeeld op 9/12/2019

This invoicing is the best thing ever. I can save my products and prices to make it even better and faster. People can pay using debit/credit card or their paypal!

Pluspunten

Its quick, easy, efficient and can be used by anyone.

Minpunten

Nothing so far. Works perfectly for me and my crew.

Muhammad
  • Sector: Design en ontwerp
  • Wekelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

PayPal Review

Beoordeeld op 9/3/2023

PayPal Invoicing is an invoicing software that allows businesses to create and send customized invoices to their customers. The software also includes features such as online payment processing, mobile payments, tax calculation, and invoice history tracking.Businesses use PayPal Invoicing to streamline their invoicing and payment processes, allowing them to get paid faster and more efficiently. By using PayPal Invoicing, businesses can create professional-looking invoices, offer multiple payment options, and easily track their invoicing and payment history.The benefits of using PayPal Invoicing include:Faster payments: By offering online payment options and streamlining the invoicing process, businesses can receive payment from their customers faster than traditional invoicing methods.Professional-looking invoices: With customizable invoice templates, businesses can create invoices that look professional and reflect their brand.Easy payment tracking: The invoice history feature allows businesses to easily track their invoicing and payment history, making it easier to keep track of outstanding payments and revenue.Mobile payments: With mobile payment options, businesses can accept payments on-the-go, which can be especially beneficial for businesses that operate in the field.Overall, businesses that use PayPal Invoicing can benefit from a more streamlined invoicing and payment process, faster payments, and better payment tracking

Pluspunten

Pros:Easy to use: PayPal Invoicing is known for its user-friendly interface, making it easy for users to create and send professionalFeatures that are most impactful:Online payments: PayPal Invoicing's ability to process online payments can help users receive payments faster and improve cash flow.Mobile payments: PayPal Invoicing's mobile payments feature can provide greater flexibility and convenience for users who need to manage their invoicing and payments while on-the-go.Tax calculation: PayPal Invoicing's tax calculation feature can help users comply with tax laws and regulations and reduce the risk of errors and penalties.Invoice customization: PayPal Invoicing's customizable invoice feature can help users create professional-looking invoices that reflect their brand and business style.Invoice history: PayPal Invoicing's invoice history feature can help users keep track of their invoicing and payment history, making it easier to reconcile accounts and manage their finances.Integration with existing business processes:PayPal Invoicing is designed to be user-friendly and seamlessly integrated with PayPal, which is a widely used payment platform. Many users have reported that the integration with their existing business processes was easy, and that they were able to start using PayPal Invoicing quickly and efficiently. However, as with any new software or tool, some users may require some time to adjust to the new system and learn how to use it effectively

Minpunten

Cons:Limited payment options: PayPal Invoicing only supports payments through PayPal, which may limit the payment options available to some customers.Limited customization options: While PayPal Invoicing does allow for some customization of invoices, some users have reported that they would like more options to personalize their invoices and make them stand out.Fees: Some users have repoFeatures that could be improved or added:More payment options: PayPal Invoicing could benefit from offering additional payment options beyond PayPal, such as credit cards or bank transfers.More customization options: Adding more options for customizing invoices, such as fonts and formatting, could help users create more personalized and professional-looking invoices.Recurring invoicing: Adding a recurring invoicing feature would benefit businesses that need to send invoices on a regular basis, such as subscription-based services.Enhanced reporting features: Adding more robust reporting features, such as detailed payment and revenue tracking, could help users better manage their finances and make informed business decisions.Integration with existing business processes:Overall, users have reported that integration with PayPal Invoicing was easy, and that the software is user-friendly. However, some users have reported that they had difficulty integrating the software with their existing business processes, particularly if they were used to using a different invoicing software.

Linda
  • Sector: Kunst en nijverheid

Excellent Solution for Small Business Owner

Beoordeeld op 31/3/2021

I am now able to manage custom orders in one place from invoice creation through product shipment. That is a huge help to me. Previously, I had to generate manual invoices and email them out, wait for the check to come in the mail and then take my product to the Post Office for shipment. I save so much time doing my invoicing through PayPal and I save money on USPS rates.

Pluspunten

When I started my handcrafted jewelry business in 2016, I had no idea how to charge people for custom orders, how to manage shipping for those orders or how to keep the documentation all in one place for ease of tax reporting. I did some research online and decided to try PayPal Invoicing. That was a great decision! I'm easily able to set up a new invoice for custom work within just a minute or two. Once the invoice is paid, I can easily create the shipping label in PayPal. I love having one platform to handle all aspects of my custom orders.

Minpunten

I attempted to set PapPal up for another one of my businesses, but kept having an issue. The customer support available was not as helpful as I would expect. In the end, I went with a different solution for that particular business. I was not able to determine why my request to add PayPal for another business kept being rejected and I did not receive a response at all from customer support. I gave them 3 stars for customer support because there have been other instances where they have provided great support, so it's not a complete loss by any stretch.

Paul
  • Sector: Administratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Simple, powerful and mobile invoicing

Beoordeeld op 9/3/2019

As a Small Business Consultant, Bookkeeping, Full Service Payroll and Income Tax Preparation are just some of the services I provide to small businesses and self-employed independent contractors. I require the ability to invoice my clients in various ways in accordance with the terms and conditions defined in their specific retainer contracts. PayPal Invoicing fits my needs so well that I have chosen to use it instead of invoicing features included in QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Wave Accounting, Freshbooks or any other accounting software solution. Best of all, using PayPal Invoicing in conjunction with my PayPal for Business mobile app and PayPal Business Card has enabled me to eliminate the delays in receiving payments from my clients that result from all of those other options.

Pluspunten

Invoices are easy to create, submit and track. Default settings and multiple templates can be configured for easier invoicing and recurring invoices can be setup too.

Get the PayPal for Business mobile app and a PayPal Business Card and you have the absolute quickest process to invoice your clients/customers and receive payment immediately, from anywhere. No more waiting days to receive a deposit into your bank account. As soon as your invoice is paid, you can withdraw the funds from an ATM, request a cash withdrawal and pick it up at your nearest Walmart, or simply pay for goods and services directly with your PayPal Business Card.

Minpunten

Multiple options for payments terms to choose from, but no custom option available. For example, standard terms like Net 30 available, but no way to enter custom payments terms like Net 5 (nothing fewer than 10 days available).

Daniel
  • Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

Easy Money Transfers

Beoordeeld op 23/10/2018

I have the Paypal debit card now, which I have been using as my food/ingredient purchasing business card. I transfer êxcess funds to my checking account. No problems with the card thus far.

Pluspunten

Having a very small business, food truck, it is crucial that I save as much money on services as I can. Paypal is free for me to use and pennies on the dollar to transfer funds to my bank account. Paypal comes in handy when collecting deposits for catering gigs. I can simply email my customer an invoice and they can transfer the 50% deposit directly to Paypal. This saves me time, which is equal to money, by not having to physically meet my customer to retrieve my deposit. Plus it saves me a trip to bank. Frees up a lot of time I need for food shopping and prep.

Minpunten

Customer service is sometimes a hassle and large transfers take longer to process. I suppose its a security thing, but I have been a customer of theirs for over 5 years and should have a better understanding of my pattern of transfer amounts.

Elisa
  • Sector: Bouw

PayPal Invoicing for Small Businesses

Beoordeeld op 7/10/2020

PayPal invoicing has been here for our business since we first started out. I am excited to see when they roll out new features that make using the software easier for me as a business user and easier for our clients. There's options like installment payments, you can now create an estimate without sending an invoice, and you have access to all your invoices, whether they were paid or unpaid.

Pluspunten

I like the PayPal invoicing because it can be totally customized for your business, including all the contact information, physical address, and an image for your logo. Making your invoices completely branded for your business. The software is easy to use, creating and sending an invoice happens all on the same page. You can even choose to NOT send your invoice and print it instead, which is great for customers who may change their mind and decide to pay outside of the PayPal platform.

Minpunten

The invoicing feature has come a long way since our first use of it in 2016. Since then there have been many changes that make the invoicing feature more customizable and fits more needs than just an invoice.

M Choiril
M Choiril
  • Sector: Afdrukken en drukwerk

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Creating and managing bills is more controllable and easier

Beoordeeld op 15/2/2022

It's very convenient to use Paypal Invoicing, my invoice payment schedule is more organized and controlled. And another advantage is that Paypal often gives me a reward claim of $ 5 for free.

Pluspunten

I've had a PayPal account for a long time and have used the Paypal Invoicing facility since 2009, long story short, I accidentally got a job contract with a modeling agency from Australia. I can still work from home and suggested to them to allow me to use the Paypal Invoicing facility as a term payment method. And it got a positive reception from their side. Our contract runs for approximately one year and thanks to Paypal Invoicing, I can see the progress of my earnings every month, control new and overdue Invoices, and remind them back.

Minpunten

For new account registration, the verification takes quite a long time, maybe it can be said that it is reasonable because Paypal prioritizes the security and authenticity of the data for each customer. And to achieve Unlimited transactions takes quite a long time. Usually, the provisions for new accounts will definitely get a transaction limit.

Abhishek
  • Sector: Architectuur en planning

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Great Invoicing system with payment gateway

Beoordeeld op 10/11/2022

My overall experience with Paypal invoicing has been really impressive. I have been using the invoicing system for over 3 years now and sending invoicing to my clients and have not faced any issues so far. All my clients have made payments hassle free.

Pluspunten

The best part about paypal is the payment gateway. I have never faced issue with its gateway. No client has ever complaint about facing issue with making the payment. The invoice has the payment gateway and my clients does not have to go to any other screen to make the payment.

Minpunten

The only thing I do not like about this is the Invoicing format. It has a basic format which I do not like and I do not have the option to upload my own format which looks more professional.

Gian Angelo
Gian Angelo
  • Sector: Marketing en reclame

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

After Years Of Invoicing, Here's What I Think...

Beoordeeld op 18/5/2019

Overall, I trust PayPal and PayPal invoicing. I've been using it for over 7 years and never had a problem or issue whatsoever.

It's easy to use if you can follow instructions, fast, and has some decent customization options, enough to make a confident brand for yourself.

Pluspunten

You can definitely trust PayPal invoicing. It's one of the more robust systems that I have access to right now since other better options aren't available in my country yet however, PayPal invoicing is easy to use, visual enough for you to know and see everything you need, and you basically get paid.

Minpunten

Limited customization options, some limitations with scheduling, but these are just minor problems that don't need to be fixed immediately.

Avery
  • Sector: Religieuze instellingen
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

PayPal Invoice is the way to go!

Beoordeeld op 2/1/2021

I wanted a very expensive item from Facebook Marketplace to enhance my music business. The seller lived across the united states, so there was no way to meet face to face. He did suggest that we use Paypal Invoice for the purchase, so that it could hold record for the transaction. I immediately solidified Paypal Invoice's importance after this transaction

Pluspunten

I've not only used this feature for sending invoices, but I've used it for receiving invoices as well! It helps to use this program for all of your invoice needs. What I love about it is that the interface is simple: Create what you need it for, and its pretty straightforward. The fact that it's a service from Paypal makes me more confident and secure when using it. I've used other programs, and Paypal has been the best choice for me. Less frustrations, and more security.

Minpunten

There isn't much bad things I can say about Paypal invoice, but I've been introducing it more to people in this last year. Most people know about paypal, but not invoice. So maybe creating more awareness through ads and things would help.

Rachel
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Dagelijks Gratis proef lang gebruikt

Paypal Invoicing review

Beoordeeld op 25/8/2022

I have a favorable general opinion about PayPal invoicing. My customer invoices now appear much more professionally as a result. The availability of many ready-to-use pre-made templates that only require the entry of transaction totals regularly saves me time. It records all of my prospective follow-up payments or reviews, credit and debit balances, tax information, customer and inventory data, and/or potential item re-posts on my store platform. It is reasonably priced and seamlessly integrates with my online reloved store.

Pluspunten

Anyone can utilize it because of how easy it is to use. As it is straightforward in what you desire, there is not a lot of information there. Additionally, you can tweak a few details here and there, such as what information should be accessible on your invoice and what shouldn't. Additionally, you may construct batch and recurring bills, which are excellent for delivering multiple invoices to numerous clients simultaneously and for collecting retainer fees. So it's amazingly quick, simple, and easy.

Minpunten

Since I don't have many needs, the feature's ability to be customized might be problematic, however right now it meets my needs. As a small business, we occasionally require support as well, however contacting PayPal's support staff is difficult, therefore they should absolutely focus on that.

Geverifieerde reviewer
  • Sector: Tekstschrijvers

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 4/12/2019

Despite the fact that I think the transfer fee is high, I really appreciate PayPal and will continue to use it. It's not perfect but overall, it is a ideal for transferring money. If you don't mind the fee with it then you might not have any issues with PayPal.

Pluspunten

Regardless of what size your business might be, PayPal is an excellent way to transfer money and receive it. It's very straight forward on how to set things up. The great part about PayPal is you can download the app on mobile devices. You can then review your subscriptions that might be recurring on multiple platforms.

Minpunten

I believe that one of the things that I dislike most about PayPal is the transfer fee if you would like for the money to show up instantly in your bank. I get the fact that PayPal has it where you can wait for free for a few days and it shows, but sometimes I need it instantly. The fee can really hurt my account sometimes when I want to transfer it instantly and I end up just backing out of it.

Brett
Brett
  • Sector: Restaurants

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

PayPal makes life easier!

Beoordeeld op 16/7/2019

What I like most about this software is how simple and quick it is to create or send any invoice in seconds right from your phone. I used to spend time I didn’t have creating and sending invoices, but with PayPal invoice I can now use that time for other things!

Pluspunten

What I like most about PayPal invoice is how quick and easy it is to create and send invoices. You have the luxury of doing it right from your phone in seconds.

Minpunten

One thing that I think PayPal could change about the software is the fee’s within the App. Make it free and so many more people would use it as their primary way for creating invoices!

Kultida
  • Sector: Vertalingen en lokalisatie

One-stop Service.

Beoordeeld op 2/5/2021

It is a great way to keep all payments and invoices on the same platform. I then can track my payments easily.

Pluspunten

I have been using a PayPal account for over 4 years for receiving my payment. I found that the invoicing function is easy to create. It helps me to keep tracking monthly payments without using additional software for billing purposes.

Minpunten

The system should alert both sender and receiver when the created invoice passes the due date of payment.

MD REHAN
MD REHAN
  • Sector: Juridische dienstverlening

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

A good payment service if you want to receive payment through Credit or Debit Card

Beoordeeld op 27/7/2021

Pluspunten

The most amazing feature I like is that my client was able to make hassle free payments through Credit/Debit cards from across the globe. Due to this, my company was able to take work from the clients who are from different countries without thinking to have difficulty in receiving the payment.

Minpunten

The transaction costs are high. Overall for currency conversion and withdrawal charges ranges from 5% to 7% for one transaction which is higher than other available options.

Christian
Christian
  • Sector: Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie

An indispensable tool

Beoordeeld op 18/5/2022

I highly recommend PayPal to make your transactions, it is a simple and practical method. It can be used by anyone from anywhere in the world.

Pluspunten

Excellent functions to know your account statement, billing and payments to third parties, as well as charges to the account. For those of us who have to make purchases abroad, it is the safest payment method on the market as well as the most accepted. They have excellent customer service and I honestly feel safer using and billing PayPal than my bank payment methods.

Minpunten

Honestly, I haven't had any problems so far with PayPal. Neither personally nor with my business.