Salesforce Field Service reviews

Salesforce Field Service

Cloudgebaseerd buitendienst- en taakbeheer op locatie

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Alexis
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie

Salesforce is Winning!

Beoordeeld op 4/12/2019

Field Service Lighting is by far a great product! It keeps all my files separate and organized! I love it!

Pluspunten

I absolutely love Salesforce! Salesforce helps my work day go by with ease! It keeps me organized and on task! Plus I love how it keeps all my co-workers and I stay on the same page, with each case!

Minpunten

Salesforce, sometimes when opening up a new case, can be slow. That is my only complaint. Salesforce is typically really great!

• Bedrijfsgrootte: 201-500 werknemers

Great Field Service Product with a lot of depth

Beoordeeld op 31/7/2019

We have a large field presence and FSL is vital to our business in scheduling and collecting info from the field

Pluspunten

I self-implemented so the ability to quickly extend the package with flows was great

Minpunten

It took Salesforce awhile after acquisition to turn this into a real product, but it is rather impressive now

Christopher

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

SF Field Service use

Beoordeeld op 28/12/2023

Positive thus far. Needs more customization but positive

Positive thus far. Needs more customization but positive

Pluspunten

Platform to support our team interactively

Minpunten

Presentation could be better on the gantt

Jerry
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 0.0 /10

BEWARE, This is not a stand alone product, it was developed to enhance Salesforce

Beoordeeld op 8/9/2020

IT DOESN'T WORK . After countless meetings with Salesforce and the implementation team, they have admitted that it does not work as we were promised it would. But, they have an iron clad contract that does state that it doesn't matter if it works or not, you must pay. We have now been sent to collections. Their best offer for resolving the problem, was to offer us "Premier Service", which means someone will call you back with in an hour. Since regular service means they never call back, it might be worth something, but not for a program that doesn't work

Pluspunten

The sales and marketing team promised that this software would solve all of our issues and problems.

Minpunten

We were told that it would take 3 months to build our instance. It has been over 18 months and we continue to pay for a non-functioning product. It is so complicated, the interface programmers have never been able to create and dispatch a work order using this product.

Overwogen alternatieven

FieldAware

Redenen om voor Salesforce Field Service te kiezen

We were looking for more customization and reporting

Overgestapt van

RazorSync

Redenen om over te stappen op Salesforce Field Service

Excellent false advertising by sales executives who are not held accountable for any false promises they make, regardless of the supporting documentation.
Drew
Drew
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 8.0 /10

Scaling with Salesforce Field Service

Beoordeeld op 13/12/2023

Overall the experience is positive and we believe it will have a significant impact on our business. This includes our ability to increase service revenue through multi-trip work orders, and cut costs with tighter management of our inventory.

Pluspunten

Field service allows us to update our inventory as it is used in the field, while also allowing us to track and bill for work orders with multiple site visits, and/or complicated multi-step solutions. Additionally, it allows us to visually track the schedules of more technicians while allowing us to set standards for our management team as it relates to fulfillment and billing.

Minpunten

As with all things salesforce, it is not simple to understand out of the box. May items are customized, and these are natural adjustments to the users. The implementing company you partner with is critical to getting things off the ground. It also requires at least one individual who is confident enough to tinker in the software and mobile application as small issues arise during implementation.

Venkanna
Venkanna
  • Sector: Consumentendiensten
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers

One-Step solution

Beoordeeld op 3/7/2021

Perfect app for a sales team to store data , follow-up , manage and save time. self enhance and used to increase statistics of management and the best thing is it is cost effective as if we want to run our own software, we need to focus on many things like infrastructure, software developer team and a separate wing for the team to handle the software and security issues.

This is the one step solution for all the problems for any kind of organization. I particularly recommend for small and medium scale organizations to use this app which helps them economically and mentally also

Pluspunten

I like many features in this app.
1. The first thing I want to address here is about its security. This app carries customer data base which is confidential and we can trust this app very much.
2. We can follow-up very efficiently. Set up reminders and even we can send quotations, we can manage every activity in this app
3. Record every activity and calculate our daily, monthly and yearly performance which not only helps the management , but also helps in our personal growth in the channel.

Minpunten

To me this is the perfect app and I don't have any complaints regarding this app .

Scott
  • Sector: Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Excellent interface and ease of use

Beoordeeld op 5/6/2020

Pluspunten

Field Service Lightning has a beautiful interface for my team to find and schedule our field engineers to get to our customer sites. With the use of dynamic rules on how engineers are selected and the use of the area map is very helpful and it takes away the guessing of hoping we are selecting the correct personnel.

Minpunten

The user experience from the field engineer side using the IPhone app our team has heard a lot of complaints on how the notification is not loud enough and where notifications are not seen. Also where when they press on the accept button it does not always talk back to the software. Our solution to this was to go with a Salesforce integration that uses SMS when dispatch is selected on a case. I do have to note a factor on why this may be happening - our engineers are not always in great cell zones given we work in hospitals and x-ray rooms.

• Sector: Informatietechnologie en -diensten

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Must have for field techs- no downtime

Beoordeeld op 5/8/2019

I feel that it has helped us fix customer's issues more efficiently when we can connect with our field techs quickly, and inform them of any last minute scheduling changes via the app.

Pluspunten

I love that there is virtually, even if our few field techs don't have internet. They can still access their schedules, see what vans/equipment is available, and we can also refer or send them articles ("manuals" ) to help them on jobs.

Minpunten

We are enjoying this software. Well, really used more as a mobile app by our few field techs, as our company still is small scale. I would also make this slightly cheaper.

Rodnay
  • Sector: Overheidsadministratie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

Salesforce CRM is great to use!!!!

Beoordeeld op 7/8/2021

My overall experience with Salesforce Field is perfect, I love it!

My overall experience with Salesforce Field is perfect, I love it!

Pluspunten

Salesforce is the perfect tool to use during the work that I do. I work in the unemployment in the Department of Employment Services, and I use salesforce to keep track of every call, and take notes. I love how Sales force have different levels to how serious an issue from the caller can be. It is the perfect tool to use when you have a call center job.

Minpunten

I feel like Salesforce doesn't have anything to improve from what I use on the site.

• Sector: Consumentengoederen
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 10.0 /10

FSL looks and feels nice, brings Salesforce into the modern-looking age.

Beoordeeld op 3/4/2019

This is a great addition to Salesforce, I only wish it had been sooner. We already had half our implementation done when they rolled this out, and I have a feeling some newer will be available before we finish FSL, too!

Pluspunten

The flexibility of the tool in the design aspect. You have so much more leeway when building out your apps that it makes the user experience that much better.

Minpunten

The data is a problem, many of our data tools cannot leverage API's to draw the data out, so we must extract it into a third party data container to import it into our BI platform.

William Bruce
  • Dagelijks 2+ jaar lang gebruikt

Salesforce review

Beoordeeld op 4/2/2021

Pretty good.

Pretty good.

Pluspunten

Fairly easy to use & able to detail all necessary information.

Minpunten

A little cumbersome but good because I like a platform where I can record a lot of detail.

Jay
Jay
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers
  • Anders 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

Planet Salesforce Delving into Field Service

Beoordeeld op 12/12/2019

It was just a mere upsell by the sales staff at Salesforce. We all know Salesforce it is a cut throat environment and it was a case of account executives looking for an easy upsell for their team's quota relief.

Pluspunten

I like the fact that Salesforce is now in the field service industry with Field Service Lightning. This essentially means that Salesforce is no longer stuck within the four walls of the office and now has endless reach to all technicians in the field.

Minpunten

I strongly dislike that FSL's "Out of the Box" and extremely generic. There is little to know industry specific aspects associated with the software and there's a myriad of other SaaS softwares that are industry specific. FSL is not a one size fits all platform.

• Sector: Internet

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 6.0 /10

Salesforce - Good Option if you take the time to learn it

Beoordeeld op 23/7/2019

Field Service Lightning allows me to stay organized and keep everything in one portal, including important documents, interactions with clients, statuses, and progresses and boards

Pluspunten

There are a lot of different useful features for this product

Minpunten

Some of the features are not as user friendly as I would like

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Meets expectations

Beoordeeld op 11/9/2019

All our accounts and data are overall less overwhelming to manage

All our accounts and data are overall less overwhelming to manage

Pluspunten

Their sales management and tracking interface helps our business easily manage all customer accounts

Minpunten

I wish customer support was more accessible. We have emailed and called, and their response time is always slow.

Marcus
  • Sector: Vastgoed
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great tool

Beoordeeld op 18/3/2020

This software has changed the way we schedule and run our daily routes.

This software has changed the way we schedule and run our daily routes.

Pluspunten

We implemented this software in our scheduling and it has drastically cut down on our field teams travel times. Very helpful.

Minpunten

There are a lot of forms to fill out to get the software running correctly. 6 months in and we still are battling some bugs.

Mike
  • Sector: Human Resources
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 2-10 werknemers

The best around

Beoordeeld op 19/4/2019

Pluspunten

everything I need in a CRM in one place. Its no suprise they have seen so much success.

Minpunten

There are almost too many features. It just took a while learning them all.

Shelby
  • Sector: Farmaceutica
  • Maandelijks 1+ jaar lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 7.0 /10

Sales force Field Service

Beoordeeld op 24/6/2023

Pluspunten

Sales force field service has been used for the allocation to work orders to a nationally deployed team of engineers. Allocating work orders is straight forward. Creation of the reports from the Engineer with the clients signatures is great and required to produce for customers. The system can quote for jobs too.

Minpunten

I have had quite a few issues with the loading of the dispatch console. The pop up appears but takes a very long time to load or crashes (connection checked and ok). Customising the system is difficult without in depth training.

• Sector: Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 5.0 /10

Good software, but not for everyone

Beoordeeld op 24/7/2019

Pluspunten

It’s definitely leagues beyond paper work orders. Streamlines the process of adding parts, making notes, capturing signatures, etc.

Minpunten

It’s a catch-all solution in a world of very individual businesses. For some, I’m sure this software is exactly the ticket, but for a specialized service department working as a relatively small wing of a large business, this software can bring more headaches than solutions. Salesforce is great for the sales team and the account managers, but for the technicians, not so much.

User really enjoying the Lightning Experience

Beoordeeld op 18/4/2019

Really love using it. I work from home and my team is all remote. It really keeps things straight when we are dealing with hundreds of potential clients

Pluspunten

I really like the Outlook plug in, it makes it so much easier to track emails to the client's profile.

Minpunten

It's great for big companies that can afford it. I'm not sure a small business with smaller scale would benefit considering the cost

Anita
Anita
  • Sector: Horeca

Absolutely love it

Beoordeeld op 2/2/2020

Pluspunten

This was a ground changing software in my small company. It made our business processes faster and more efficient.

Minpunten

No cons whatsoever. I am a daily user and would recommend it to everyone.

Davesh
Davesh
  • Sector: Telecommunicatie
  • Bedrijfsgrootte: 10.000+ werknemers
  • Wekelijks 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

• Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling 9.0 /10

Best software I have used to submit timesheets

Beoordeeld op 20/1/2020

I have realized the benefit of being able to submit my timesheet with ease every week, without mistakes and have never have had a holdup with the payroll division.

Pluspunten

Ease to submit timesheet, all options and stage that the timesheet is in are clear and it is tough to submit a timesheet in error

Minpunten

The GUI could be refreshed to be a little more modern, the theme is a little outdated and is basically an eye store.

• Anders 1-5 maanden lang gebruikt

field service

Beoordeeld op 24/4/2019

Pluspunten

able to get to know the customer well on a different level

Minpunten

a lot of service errors and can be very slow